Speaker 1: Money money.
Speaker 2: Here's a little something that could help your money when farmer. This is the Boomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, we say good morning once more to Gina Servetti from the Bloomberg newsroom in New York City. Hershey's latest results come out showing the chocolate lovers will satisfy those cravings. Gina, even a bid higher prices.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I have to admit I'm among those chocolate list girl willing to pay for my favorite snack, and that is giving Hershey a big boost. Tom The company raised its full year outlook thanks too higher prices boosting its performance. Of course, it has its namesake chocolates, but it's also famous for Reese's peanut butter cups. And now Hershey's sees full year sales up three percent. That's an improvement from what it saw before. The company raised its prices by double digits in July because cocoa prices have been through the roof. And I'm gonna bet there will be plenty of Hershey's chocolate bars and reeses that will be going home with tricker treaters.
Speaker 1: To wh Yeah. Tomorrow night, one of the major music labels. Meanwhile, surprisingly, I guess has reached a settlement with an AI powered music startup.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is Universal Music and the startup is called Udio. They're settling a copyright lawsuit a Universal artists, who include Taylor Swift and Elton John will be compensated by the settlement. Last year, Universal and other labels sued Udo and another AI music startup, alleging the companies we're unlawfully training their AI models on copyrighted recordings. Now, Universal and Udo say they'll collaborate on a new subscription based music creation and streaming service for fans, and the new agreements for recorded music and publishing will also mean more revenue opportunities for artists and songwriter are songwriters okay?
Speaker 1: And the futures overall this morning, genis aurvetting. Well, they're still a little bit lower here.
Speaker 3: They've been fluctuating a little bit recently, but right now the Dow futures are down one hundred and fifty six, SMP futures are down five, and the Nasdaq futures are down eighteen from Bloomberg Genas Saretti on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: All right, it's eight ten. Good morning to you on this Thursday morning, October, the thirtieth year of our lower twenty twenty five. I always love this segment with Gary Sullivan. Of course, you can listen to him two hundred stations, two hundred seventy five stations nationwide, but locally right here on fifty five KRC Saturdays and Sundays nine eight to twelve. Pyoloso has his podcast every month. I mean, he is a man everywhere, and I love having him on because he tells us about stuff that I think all of us can relate to if you are a homeowner, home renter, whatever the case may be. Gary, good morning. Nice. Have you back. We missed you last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I missed you the week before, so it's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay. Look, you pose the question when you and I were emailing back and forth about this, and you asked the question. You said, if you had been in a house for a while and you have kids, you probably have a few holes and dings and dens in the wall. I know I got them absolutely everywhere in that basement. We basically let it turn into a you know, just chaos down there. I mean, we have a basketball hoop down there, you know, one of those old nerve things, you know. But I mean they'd have these battle royals down there and knocking guys in the wall. We put up a like an old gym matt against a wall to cover up over the holes. But sooner or later, Gary, I got to address these things, right, Yeah, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: But your house doesn't sound any stranger than any other house. I mean we all have, you know, whether it's the doorknob that goes through the drywall, whether it's just things and dens. So I thought we'd talked a little bit about patching them, because sometimes when you see a hole in drywall or even plaster, you just look at that and you go like, how am I going to patch it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: It's it's hollow, so you know, one of the old style ways of doing it. It's still very effective, doesn't really cost you much at all. Is So let's say it's let's say it is a door knob. Okay, so what's that about inch and a quarter inch and a half somewhere in circumference there and uh, diam what I mean? And to patch that you got to create a backing behind it. So what I'd do is I take go up and get yourself a little paint stick from the hardware store and a little constructionhesive. A lot of construction adhesive basically works great on wood, works great on drywall. And they have a construction adhesive that is fast grab in other words, you don't have to clamp it. So here's what you do, Tom, take that. Take that little paint paddle, seven inch paint paddle. If you need to cut it down to three inches, fine, whatever. Put a little dollup of a construction adhesive on one side, a little doll up on the other side. Before you do that, drill hole in the center and tie a little piece of string in there.
Speaker 1: All right, you see where I'm going, I see where you're going.
Speaker 4: And you slide that little paint paddle in there, kind of put position it around, and then pull the paint paddle up against the back side of the wall. Heck, you can tie it to the door knob or tie it to a dresser and just stay away for an hour or so.
Speaker 1: It drives very quickly.
Speaker 4: And now you got up backing. Yeah, I mean, so we can go ahead and make that patch. And you could use like a joint compound not to the pre mix. Get the one where you've got to mix it the powder. It actually cures red than dry, so it's a little It can dri in like forty five minutes, like standing prime in paint. That's one way of doing it. But that sounds a little complicated. Done.
Speaker 1: This vary to me, but thank you for reminding me. Yet. Well, I did the Brenneman grade on this, Amen, Amen, all about that curve, Gary Sullivan.
Speaker 4: I made the Brenneman grade last night, and I thought, now, let's just show the progression of how you can patch that. There's also a thin metal plate and I mean maybe the thickness of say.
Speaker 1: Three pieces of paper. Okay, it's got an adhesive on the back.
Speaker 4: It's got little tiny holes in it, and you can take that plate and stick it right over the hole.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking, yeah, now you're talking, all right, all right, we're getting that Brenniman grade. Goald, Yes, thanks, all right. Now I want to get to though, And look, I could be wrong on this, but I think most of us, if we've let this kind of stuff go on in a certain room or in a basement or whatever it might be, there's a good chance you do have some holes in the drywall? Okay, Now I look in there, and like you said, you know it's nothing but hollow back there. Right. So I mean for a total layman like myself, I'm sitting there going, how in the world am I going to fill in this hole when there's nothing behind it? I mean, at least that I can see, then I'm going to be able. You know what I'm saying. It just kind of like you were talking, how am I going to do? Walk me through how to fix a hole in the dry wall in my basement?
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, the first one would be that that would a little plate behind there. Okay, Okay, that'll do it. But we can make it easier. Okay, I think that's what you're asking.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am. The metal plate's adhesive on the back. You just put it over the hole and.
Speaker 4: Then you can use your topping compound to skim coat over that metal plate. Now, it's not going to be perfect because remember the thickness that plays on the.
Speaker 1: Outside of the walls.
Speaker 4: Three pieces of paper thick, and so it's probably gonna show to a degree. Let me go to the next step. There's a company called Hide. They make a material it's it's almost like if you broke your arm and you were putting a cast on.
Speaker 1: It's like a gauze.
Speaker 4: It's impregnated with a compound that you'll take that gauze and that compounds impregnated in the gauge. You dip it in water and you put it over the hole, smear it all, smear it around. It hardens, so you got to base again on the outside. It's thinner than the metal plate, all right, okay, and then you take your joint compound and just smooth out that whole wall.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit easier. Now. You could do it the Brenneman way. Actually, you know what, because most of the schleps out there are just like me, a common slept and we don't want to pay somebody to do it. And so okay, if we're going to try it, I do want to pay somebody to do it. But if I try it, yeah, let's break it down. Call it the Brenneman way.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll even call it the Sullivan way because little phrase I coined a long time ago, Tom was I'm.
Speaker 1: All about easy. Yeah, there you go, all right.
Speaker 4: You ever see in the hardware store, I know you just spent hours in hardware.
Speaker 1: Hours I have this year, believe it or not. Fore stuff. But okay, good for you. There's a little bumper.
Speaker 4: It's about the size of a half of a tennis ball. Okay, comes in white, comes in brown. It's an adhesive. You can take this quote we'll call the tennis ball. It's got an adhesive on it.
Speaker 1: And guess what you do. Just put it over the hole.
Speaker 4: There you go, and when the door swings open next time, it's not going through the drywall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dig that tennis ball out of the bottom down by the floor on the bath side of it up.
Speaker 4: It's it's gonna be bigger than that hole that was designed to basically cover up holes from a doorknob going through the drywall.
Speaker 1: I mean, they got you covered here, brother, You know what they do. All right. I want to ask you about one other thing, all kay, and that is a water stain in my ceiling. Oh yeah, okay, So we had one of those recently, had a bathtub from the first floor leaked down in into the basement, okay, and it got into the light area. And because you know, electrical water, et cetera, et cetera, we had an expert come in. Well, let's just say that we had a water stain, say in the basement ceiling. Okay, what do we do about? Can I just paint it?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what a lot of people do, and the answer is probably shouldn't do that, okay, because what will happen is water stains, ink tar, anything like that will bleed through regular paint.
Speaker 1: So you get up there and you'll paint that thing.
Speaker 4: About two months later, you're gonna look at that and say, man, I still see that water stain. So what you gotta do is you got to get a stain blocking primer, and not necessarily a water based one, almost a solvent based one. Kills is a brand name that a lot of people recognize, but Kills makes a whole line of primers. You want to solvent based stain blocking primer that'll set that stain and then you can paint over it. There's another one called bin primer Seiler. Always use the stain blocking primer before you even do that, though, or you can do that right away if you want. But somebody, really, if you can get to the other side of the say ceiling, maybe in an attic or something like that, they're just kind of inspected.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Obviously you found what the source of the water was, you took care of it. That's all great. But you know, sometimes you find a source of the water and you had that, you know, taken care of. But there's mold up there, and you really should take care of the mold. Fill the mold out colony because it goes dormant. But those spores are still there. But you got to use the stain blocking primer. Yeah, I mean that mold stuff. Man, you're talking about serious, serious stuff.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt about it. I mean, that's the very health of your family that could be.
Speaker 4: At risk, right, And some people are really really more susceptible to that versus other people. So you really, you know, you got to stop the wall. You gotta find the source. You got to use the stained blocking primer to bring the cosmetics back to the ceiling, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay. Gary, it's always great having you with us, my friend. I hope you have a great weekend, and thank you for your time and expertise and a new grating curve. There you go. We'll bring that up again next week. Amen. Amen. Gary Sullivan at Home with Gary Sullivan. He's on two hundred and seventy five stations across the country. But guess what, he's the Cincinnati guy and you can hear him right here on fifty five KRC, our sister station Saturdays and Sundays nine to noon. It is eight twenty one. All right, speaking of water, may not be staining your ceiling, but it's uh treacherous or can't be treacherous. I've got about a six hour drive today, so I'm not looking forward to that. Oh necessarily in the rants. Okay, that's all right, but you know, because I'm going down to one of my favorite places in the country, down to Blacksburg, Virginia. Oh you are are? You love it? You gotta go down here and work for the weekend. But anyway, with all the rain, how are things on the roads today, Chuck? As they'd been busy most of the morning.
Speaker 5: You're right, And the one thing that is I'm pleasantly surprised with at this point is the delay times are starting to drop, and rather quickly, so that's going to help your commute. This from the U See Health Traffic Center. And with a stroke, every second counts, and so does your team home to rapid life saving treatment and clinical trials. You see health is the clear choice for stroke care. Learn more at u see health dot com. Like South Bend seventy five that's getting much better between Tylersville and Union Center, still running slow out of Sharonville, down through the Lockland Split northbound seventy five off and on the breaks from Donaldson into downtown North Bend fourth seventy one. Not a whole lot of improvement there. That's still heavy. Out of Southgate. There's an accident on northbound seventy five at the lateral that's keeping traffic slow through Saint Bernard. Crews are also working with an accident outside of Owensville that's on fifty at two and cleaning up in Hamilton on North Erie at Dayton chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred wlw R.
Speaker 1: WCPO nine First Warning forecast. Chances are it's raining where you are right now, and a good chance it will be throughout most of the day. But the showers as we get up to fifty one today will wrap up right around supper time low down to thirty nine, so it will be chilly tonight, sunny tomorrow high up to fifty five degrees going to be perfect tomorrow night for trick or treating, Halloween night, or high school football games or whatever. It's gonna be nice. But we're getting chilly again Tomorrow night as a night goes on down to forty and then Saturday and Sunday lots of sunshine and temperatures up close to sixty degrees. How about that? Eight twenty three. We get the news around the corner on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Else over one hundred times, yet only twenty six percent of American families have a fire escape plan at home, leaving children at greater risk of injury or death in home fires. As a global leader in fire safety, KITTA believes this issue is cause for alarm, and they're on a mission to help make every home a safer home by raising awareness of the importance of working smoke alarms and being prepared to learn more physiccausefo alarm dot org.
Speaker 2: MONI here's a little something that could help your money grow. This is the bloombird moneyment At on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Diners are cutting back on burritos and Chipotle Mexican grill just cut its full year outlook for a third time this year. The CEO said the consumer slow down is affecting Chipotle's business in a meaningful way, and it's most noticeable among lower income diners. Sales rose a bit in the latest quarter, but missed estimates. Notice some of those YouTube videos are a little grainy. Google plans to use AI to improve the visual clarity of many low resolution videos on YouTube. A blog post said the changes it should theoretically improve the YouTube experience for viewers streaming videos on large screen TVs. It could also make videos clearer on larger smartphones and foldables. President Donald Trump says he had an amazing meeting with Chinese President Shi Jinping that resulted in a trade deal. And stocks were mixed in yesterday's trading, but the Nasdaq hit a new high and in video, became the world's first five trillion dollar company from Bloomberg genas Cervetti on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: It is a forty one on the morning show seven hundred wl W. Great Tabby with us saw on this rainy Thursday morning. But I understand it's not raining down in Miami Beach, Florida, because that is where Hey, Michelle is hanging out with her sisters and some buddies and doing the whole South Beach thing. When did you get down there and what have you been doing?
Speaker 7: Oh, we got down here Friday. We were in Boca and then we took a train. Did you know there's a train that'll take you out to other Yes, done a train yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's so fun. So we came to.
Speaker 7: Miami Beach to find sunshine because it did get a little rany and bocas if we sat on the train and came to Miami Beach.
Speaker 1: Now, while you're talking to me right now and talking to everybody out there listening, are you sitting on like some patio of some luxurious suite overlooking the ocean and so forth?
Speaker 8: Luxurious?
Speaker 7: Sweet? No, but we are on a patio. Yes, very beautiful, and we're looking at the at the water in the beach.
Speaker 8: And it's very beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you get out in Miami Beach last night? We did?
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: This is a fun little area.
Speaker 7: There's a whole little eating area that had a restaurant.
Speaker 8: Of the restaurant a drestaurant. You felt like you're out of the country. It's yeah, very fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dancing, you know, That's the thing about the about Miami did I all ways really enjoy is when you get down there, you really do feel like you're in a foreign city in many ways, people from all over the world.
Speaker 7: People from all your every single language of being spoken.
Speaker 8: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fun place. I mean some people don't like it. I mean, you know, I don't know if I'd want to live there or not, but going down there for a few days is fantastic. All right. We break it down every week into three categories on Hey Michelle and you can follow her by the way at Hey Michelle the number one and that's what two l's hay Michelle won on Instagram or just Hey Michelle on Facebook. Okay, we break it into categories of things to do with the family, the kids, et cetera, things you might want to do if you're out with a group of other singles or just your buddies, and then of course the always enjoyable date night. Okay, let's start with family. I mean we got to start right. Trick or treating rights.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the weekend will be full of costumes and fun.
Speaker 7: So there's sucre treating at Friendly Market tonight at four to six and then Saturday they're doing a dog dress up competition.
Speaker 8: That's four thirty to six.
Speaker 1: So I thought that would be fun.
Speaker 8: Judging the dogs. That's so cute.
Speaker 7: The Pumpkin Chuck is going on a standby park and if I remember correctly, I mean this is when my kids were little. This is the first summ I've ever even heard of the pumpkin Chuck. So they're doing that Saturday twelve to five, live music, amaze and games and all kinds of fun. Okay, I found this one. This is cool National Bison Day at bone Lick State Park, so Saturday eleven to two.
Speaker 8: I they guess they have bison there. I didn't know this. So close down it's.
Speaker 7: A free event and you get to the bison viewing area and they're artifacts they have about the herd, and they tell you about that black Wolf singers.
Speaker 8: Drumming band and more.
Speaker 7: I think that sounds pretty fun.
Speaker 1: A little road trip, that does. I love that. I love that one where you dress up the dogs every year. I seem to be the uh what's it, what's the term they use Grand Marshall of the rain Dog Parade up in Mount oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fun one. That's a great event. We'll get to that, good Lord Willie when the time comes. Okay, now for the singles. Now, I remember like it was yesterday, and I really mean this like it was yesterday, because I was just old enough getting into college to go see the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Yes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So they're having this show at Carnegie Theater in Covington, and I'm going to this. I will be back for this Saturday night. But there's a show tonight at seven thirty. There's a show at midnight on Friday, yep, and then seven thirty Saturday Sunday at three and Pam Kravit to the very creative, wonderful gem in our city.
Speaker 8: She is in this show.
Speaker 7: And it's just I've heard it is usually sells out.
Speaker 8: I got little top seeds. I don't know, but there I did see some seats left.
Speaker 1: So okay, so this is so this is not the movie. This is a live evaporation.
Speaker 7: Of a live Rocky bar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, a live all right? What else? For the singles crowd, there is.
Speaker 7: Hocus Pocus concert at Music Hall Saturday seven thirty and Sunday at two.
Speaker 8: The Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra.
Speaker 7: Plays along with the movie, and I've heard these are great to go to. There's a girls night out at Melowtone down at OTR Sunday five to nine pop up dance club.
Speaker 8: That'll be good.
Speaker 7: There's cars and coffees for the guys at Cressey Town Center Saturday eight to ten thirty am. All types of cars and motorcycles and such. And then I thought I would just go through a rundown. There's a few new places on my radar. As far as eating, I do a lot of bars and restaurants. So there's one called Hha. It's spelled et Xe. It's going to be a new restaurant in town right now. It's doing a pop up inside Aperture and Antel's on Sundays and Mondays.
Speaker 8: And this is really great food. Oh it's quite an experience, so check that out.
Speaker 7: There's Tokyo Pie that opened to Covington. This is owned by Agabi and Ray and it's creative Japanese pizzas and they're delicious.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, stop, stop stop, what is a Japanese pizza? Does that have like sushi on it or something?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean there is There are some that are just chicken and sausage. They do have some ingreats, but then they'll throw on something that gives it a little bit of a Japanese.
Speaker 8: Flavor and it's it's worth a try.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you that there's a new little it's called Little Macha. The This couple's been popping up over town now. They have a place in Covington and the machas are so pretty and they put different colors in it and that. But the line's been down the street, so I would go during the week on that line a few months ago. And then Cobblestone, the bar in the corner in OTR by Washington Park, they're doing a pop up Halloween, so they have spooky cocktails and they have some fun Halloween vibes in there to some places to check out.
Speaker 1: So Cobblestone is new.
Speaker 7: No, Cobblestone is not new Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, places to check out? Okay, all right, yeah, all right. Now we get to date night and this is always something I know this time of year. You know a lot of people have big events to celebrate. We're closing in on the holidays, So what are we looking at maybe doing and as you like to say, making some memories.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 7: So The Joyful Art of Charlie Harper is at the Village Players and Fort Thomas. This is going on now through November fifteenth, and it's featuring forty works that are celebrating his legacy and there are scheduled events during Look at the calendar because there's paint alongs and other things going on with that. One, The Heart Sellers, is going on at the Playhouse. It's funny, funny, I say you and I love that venue. Funny and moving new comedy. So that is what I know about that show. Of course, the f C Cincinnati here and the playoffs.
Speaker 8: This is so fun.
Speaker 7: So if you're not hitting the road to Columbus, I would say head out and watch the game. This is Saturday at seven the Pitch or Ryan geist A having watch parties for that art after dark at the Art Museum is Friday five to nine.
Speaker 8: That's the All Hallows.
Speaker 7: Of Evening of Dancing, Spooky Tours, and the Haunted Museum.
Speaker 8: So that would be great. Oh, this is so fun. They're having a mock ball. I guess this has been going on. I had not heard of this.
Speaker 7: It's at the Woodward theater and they're cover bands of eight different bands. I thought that was so cute.
Speaker 1: The wow really.
Speaker 7: I know it's Metallica band, a John Mayer band, a Fleetwood Mac band, Cage the Elephant, and more.
Speaker 8: And it starts Friday at five. I thought that it sounds so fun.
Speaker 1: Now, I wonder what would be I mean for you? Okay, for you if just let's just pick three of those bands, Let's say Metallica, John Mayer and Fleetwood Mac. If you were going to say, and they're going to be going back to back to back to back, et cetera, what would you consider to be the headline act of that group?
Speaker 8: Oh, I wonder what the last one is? Probably Fleetwood Mac.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I would.
Speaker 7: Think maybe I would think so, yeah, that's my guess them. Nicki Karate Girls are on Fountain Square six to nine. Oh, there's an Ultimate Elvist show at the Red Moore there in Lookouts Sunday five to nine. That all that Elvis. He just never goes away. People love to see.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, impersonal for sure.
Speaker 7: Yes, okay, and then one more push for the get your tickets. You said you're coming, Tom, I'm counting on you that's right. November, Yeah, November eleventh, before course beer pairing at the Gillians in Wyoming which is the West Side Brewing doing all of it and it'll be really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and our buddy Mike Moooring is coming along for that.
Speaker 7: I know. He said he bought it sick and he's ready to roll.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a lot of fun. And again for those of you that missed, that is November the eleventh, that'll a night out. Michelle does this every month or show, this time at Gilligan's in Wyoming, West Side Brewing. Four course pairing with a tour of the brewery and you learn more about how to make beer cocktails and that is something that would come in handy, I would think with the holidays coming up. That's yeah.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: I was talking to them and they said they can make cocktail of the beer. I'm like, that would be great for Thanksgiving and Christmas and such a big beer cocktails fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, before I let you go, I normally ask you you know what you're doing in and around town, and you said you're going to be back for some stuff on Saturday. But that gives Hey, Michelle, that gives you tonight and tomorrow night in Miami Beach slash South Beach. What's on the docket? If anything?
Speaker 7: There are some fun things going on here. For sure, we're going to get a lot of eating and cocktails.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you that. And I headed back to Boca to.
Speaker 7: Wander around there, and there are some fun things going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: We're gonna hit up some spots. We made some friends. We've been here for weeks to these friends are stasking. It's coming up back.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait, wait wait wait wait, and I gotta let you wait wait a second, wait a second. You were in Boca, you went down to and now it's a weekend. You went down to Miami Beach and you're going back to Boca ratone? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: Well, because we're leaving on Friday. Yes, Oh, do you have an alarm one on there?
Speaker 1: You just got the gong?
Speaker 7: I got the gong.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you did.
Speaker 7: We did dance around last night. Believe me, we are not being calm.
Speaker 8: I tell you Boca has fun spots still.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, enjoy the sunshine down there, and thank you as always for your time.
Speaker 8: Thanks Tom, I have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: You do the same, and godspeed back on your travels. It is eight fifty two and it's been a busy morning again this morning for Chuck Ingram Chuck. As we're closing in on nine o'clock, are we quieting down a little bit in spots?
Speaker 5: Yes, This from the u SEE Health Traffic Center. With a stroke, every second counts and so does your team home to rapid life saving treatment and clinical trials. You see Health as the clear choice for stroke care. Learn more at u see health dot com. Like southbound seventy five through Westchester no longer a delay, still pretty heavy though, coming out of Evendale through the Lochlan Split down to the lateral, you'll need an extra ten minutes. Southbound seventy one is just over a ten minute delay between two seventy five and the lateral. Northbound four to seventy one staying heavy between Grand and Downtown. Report of an accident eastbound on Fort Washington Way just before you get to the four seventy one ramp. Also getting reports of a wreck eastbound two to seventy five after you get passed for seventy one towards Kellogg. But I'm seeing no slow traffic there. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred lw.
Speaker 1: WCPO nine First Warning four casts pretty much gonna rain off and on all day today, getting up to fifty one degrees. But tonight, right around dinnertime after you get home from work, the showers wrap up and it'll cool down tonight as this sky's cleared down to thirty nine. Then Tomorrow mostly sunny. Gonna be a nice day Tomorrow, high at fifty five and a really nice night for trick or treating or high school football in and around the Trice Tri State area. And then sunny and dry both Saturday and Sunday, a high of close to sixty degrees. Danny Gleeson, our producer, another great job today, and we say it before we bid you a do every day here on the Morning Show. If you have room in your heart, room and your home for a shelter pet, please go get one or foster one. Your house will have a lot more love in it. Eight fifty four, seven hundred WLW Cincinnati