Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 3: And Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe.
Speaker 3: Don't miss an episode. We're with you, Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: If you know your enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt.
Speaker 2: Call me you s Petro sand Money hour two of a four hour show going until seven same schedule Tomorrow Thursday, Power Lunch, Petros in Money one to three pm. Superflex Clipper Game is there four and ten and it is NFL Week on the Petros and Money Show. Pe The NFL selected us this show to be the show that shares one hundred dollars NFL Shop gift cards daily. Yesterday today we have yet to give it away. Today gave it away this is huge for us, huge for us. And then we're giving away a grand prize at the end of the week if you win one of the cards, and you could win that card on Friday and be the grand prize winner. So it's going to take you through the whole week. The grand prize two nights it Resorts World, Vegas, and four tickets to Raiders Broncos at Allegiant Stadium. So pretty sweet. You don't want to miss that. Matt Ty Tayo is going to join us tomorrow because he's part of the Good Morning Football overtime on Fox eleven plus.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Brady Quinn, I got this text from our friend coach Mac that says there's a maction connection tonight to the Petrosen Money Show. Ohio's the Bobcats right head coach Brian Smith is a Thousand Oaks High School alum and coach offensive line at caw lou for coach Mack for one season and according to Coach Mack, who is always right, always, he's a good dude. Okay, So there's some action connection. So I've got Akron Bowling Green that comes on after it's well, it probably comes on a half hour later. One, so don't lay the points. We got three and four Akron versus one in five. Bowling Green, Oh god, what is that? Looks like a guy got hurt there, Matt. They're carrying him off the field.
Speaker 2: Ross Porter will join us in the five o'clock hour, and we've got great sports talk all the way, great sports talk until seven. Turn the football off, Matt. If you're just gonna stare at it there, well, Bowling Green's on the move. I'm laying the points doesn't meet anything. Laying all these points for Brady Quinn. I'm trying to talk to Brady Quinn about USC and he's like going on and on and on and on about maction. It's like, I love maction too. I used the code Quinn twenty. They doubled my bet at that one place. Is there really a code?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: All right? So we talked about our NFL giveaway. We got it, we have yet to give it away. Keep listening between now and seven pm. You know what, We'll even cut off that last hour between now and six pm.
Speaker 4: A big thank you, by the way for everybody that showed up yesterday at the BJ's Restaurant in brew House in Beautiful Irvine, California. We had a great time at the Marketplace in Irvine, Tustin adjacent and our next Petrosen Money remote is actually another petro Send Money Power Lunch, which is a one o'clock start for the Petrosen Money Show Flex Alert December one, at one o'clock BJ's Restaurant on what is it Firefires, Yeah, the Stone Fire Center. Yeah, it's the Stonewood Center, stone Wood Fire Firestone in Lakewood. Yeah, so we will be there starting at one o'clock, one to three, at one to three thirty, I think may wait, yes, right, so we will be there December first for another petros and Money Power lunch. That's post Black Friday, by the way, Black Friday week before. So don't freak out and be like, I'm not going to a mall. It's going to be Mayhill Mondayday. You know the shopping Well, it's.
Speaker 2: Outside too, you know, you park, you go walk away in ride out, se point.
Speaker 4: You don't have to go into the mall and like fight a Kiosk person with cologne.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be great. You don't have to do anything like that. I'll take some of that cologne. Please.
Speaker 4: We also have a Dodger Power Hour coming up this very show in about forty seven minutes, we will get to a Dodger top story of the day, procured by the voice of the Bolts, Matt Muddy, SI Dodger Observer, and then Ross Porter, who wrote this awesome Dodger book, The Ross Porter Chronicles, Volume one, the Dodger Years.
Speaker 2: So that interview with Sandy Kofax, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, and Ted Williams, so that is that is yeah, that is coming up in the five o'clock hour, So everybody is looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: But right now, let's get started with.
Speaker 3: The his words, the word of the day.
Speaker 2: Today's word of the day.
Speaker 4: Even though he's on another coast playing for the Charlotte Hernets, we still get a lot of mellow Ball content here on the Pettersen Money Show. We talked to mellow Ball when he was fourteen after scoring like one hundred points in a high school basketball game, true story. And now he is a Charlotte Hornet. Now they're not very good, but Lamello Ball is pretty good. And in an All Star we had him not long ago flipping off the raff when he got called for an offensive fallon just turning around and giving the middle finger to the raft and being fined for it. Now he's screeching like a wild animal because there's a rookie handling the ball, taking it across half court, and Lamello is open and he wants to get the offense moving. So you can hear him screaming like a wild cat to get the ball, and he does. He gets the ball and then immediately passes it off for a three. Here is listen to his wild, very primal screaming to get this guy to pass it to him. Hello, got his hands on it twice.
Speaker 3: Streaming for the ball sends a kind of ball.
Speaker 2: That's how you know it's very pterodactylish, right twice.
Speaker 4: I did not know that my radio partner lived pterodactyls roamed and knows how they sound.
Speaker 3: Hands on it.
Speaker 2: Twice, definitely paradise.
Speaker 3: Streaming for the ball sends h pitfall.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe a tyrannadon. Oh, got his hands on it twice.
Speaker 3: Ll Streaming for the ball sends Hi pitbull.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: So more Lamello for everybody out there. We played his brother Jello's song for Brady Quinn and now we have and we talked about Jello's platinum song yesterday Tweaker one more time.
Speaker 2: Oh got his hands on it twice.
Speaker 3: Ll streaming for the ball send him pitiful.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: You know, I've heard a lot of things, but I've never heard you know, you hear a lot of a lot of bad words if you listen really closely to a basketball game and there's not that many people there.
Speaker 2: He j Reddick to Bronny, Bronny shoot the un ball. Just said that the other picked up by the mics, and Bronny looks over and says, I can't have.
Speaker 3: His hands on it. Twice Streaming for the ball sends some cut ball.
Speaker 2: Tarodactyl starts with a P. That's right, Tarodactyl is.
Speaker 3: Time for the number of the day. Here's my number. Number of the day.
Speaker 2: Number of the Day is twenty five and thirty twenty five and thirty thousand dollars or fines that had been levied against Draymond Green in the past. You sign up for it. Draymond got in the face of a fan in New Orleans. That fan was pretty big. He was tall.
Speaker 4: He was taller than Draymond. Yeah, that fan looked like he was gonna beat Draymond's ass.
Speaker 2: James Worthy has talked about it repeatedly on the show. As long as it's not personal, they're not talking about your kids or your mom or something like that, you deal with it. I figured Draymond would get suspended a game, would be a very large sum of money, but instead he got a warning, like really a warning for a player who in the past has punched other players in the balls. Yeah, I mean not just punched them into balls, but like really reard back punched them in the balls.
Speaker 4: It's a guy who's sucking. Here's some sound of Draymond punching a guy in the balls twice.
Speaker 2: That's right. He's a guy who sucker punched a teammate in practice twice. There's not a video in that, though there's no evidence it's on video. Walks up to him, not looking at him, just socks him right in the jaw, knocks him out. He's, as I mentioned, been fined multiple times in his career for flipping off fans. He was ejected and fine for really getting aggressive with a fan in Dallas. Did he grab the neck of Rudy Gilbert grabbed the neck of Rudy Gobert, punched the balls of multiple players. Uh, and about this one, why you're so sensitive now? In his post game, he made it out to be more than it was. By the eye witness, it didn't. It didn't look like it went like Draymond said it went. Well. Here's Draymond in his account of what happened a woman.
Speaker 6: It was a good joke at first, but he said, I was.
Speaker 5: Way. Was he got quiet?
Speaker 7: It was fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was fine. It didn't look like he got quiet. No, he didn't look like it either. And by the way, if that's what you're gonna he was getting quiet, then LaMelo wasn't screaming for the ball.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: If that's his hands on it twice, that's con k nipple. I believe was the rookie, the duke kid with a nice side park. If you're Draymond and in the post game you essentially say I intimidated him physically to shut him up, you would certainly think that that would be worth a fine or a suspension. I approached the fan in an effort to physically intimidate him to stop shouting at me. Now, I like to point out, fan, pretty funny. Now, if you're gonna sit there and bark at Draymond was in New Orleans. It was in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: How they got a lot of personality then where he kept saying, and they know her is at the Smoothie Kings Smoothie King Center.
Speaker 2: They know Angel Reese right down the road in Baton Rouge. So if you keep saying Angel Reese, Hangel Reese every time Draymond gets a me bound, as they like to call him, and that's what she says. These are me bound because he was three for thirteen and Angel Reese thought she got over on the trolls by saying, guess who trademarked me bound? You guys use it as a derogatory way of describing how I play basketball. Well, now I'm gonna make a bunch of money off it. Yeah you still suck, Yeah, you still suck. You're still getting a bunch of me bank because you can't make a layup. So back, this guy kept saying, another me bound, Angel reeves out here. It's pretty funny and it's just probably be something that Draymond can get a chuckle at or laugh about instead of being so freaking sensitive.
Speaker 4: Well, remember when Lebron walked a ref over to a guy Yeah, like the NBA has become stop being so sensitive. Well when you wear you know, of no shirt and a vest and a stylust dresses you with like fifteen thousand dollars worth of clothes just to walk into the bowels, the stinking bowels of a stadium.
Speaker 2: And his hands on it twice. And if you're gonna host a podcast where you take shots at other players and other fans and other players from eras prior to your or literally take shots at other players with your fists, there's that. Maybe go ahead and get some thicker skin because going three for thirteen and missing a bunch of bunnies and a guy starts calling you Angel Reese kind of funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least Lame Beard just never like fought with fans and so you know, Lame Beer was just out there fighting a wild man, being an a hole.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, Like, yeah, you know I mean, and I do think it's funny. Also, as all of these players have tried to stick up for Angel Reese in light of all of the snark that has been set members Shaquille O'Neill to Robert Griffith, you say one more thing about Angel, Yeah, here's the band Colin Raymond Angel Reas and he took such offense to it. How dare you call me Angel the greatest?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And she like the second best player, like in her second most popular player in the Devil.
Speaker 4: I know why she misses all those shots. Her our eyes are too far apart. She can't see busting is because her eye eyes. Her eyes are like a hammerhead shark, so it's hard to see the rim right in front of her.
Speaker 2: Her head's turn to the side. She had a better chance, like depth perception is off. I would imagine, you know, that's just my stoff calling me Angel Reese. I thought I wasn't supposed to take a shot. You would think it's a compliment the way you got defender that here you are bowing up three for thirteen four offensive rebounds. I tip my cap to that Heckler. That's clever and a tall heckler, very tall. Listen, I'm gonna heckle these guys, and I'm gonna stand up. I'm gonna be tall. I'm six', Nine i'm gonna heckle your.
Speaker 4: ASS i used to play It xavier right here In New, Orleans right all, Right, Ronnie.
Speaker 3: This is the song of the.
Speaker 8: Day Till tuesday is a four piece band out Of boston who performed at The Cruel World festival this past. Summer reunited after thirty five years with the original lineup Featuring Amy mann on vocals with our song of The day Called Voices, carrie a flashback hit from the year nineteen eighty five for Your tuesday afternoon drive on The petros And Money, show where voices carry through your high FIDELITY am radio speakers for a full four hours of auditory ecstasy in the form of great sports talk that'll take you all the way to The Jason Smith show On Fox Sports, radio beginning at seven.
Speaker 2: O'clock.
Speaker 4: Now not only Did Dan heckler's voice carry And draymond heard him calling Him Angel, reeves But LaMelo ball's voice carried when he's calling for the.
Speaker 2: Ball hans own it, twice sounds like a bocking. Chick hans on it.
Speaker 4: Twice oh, guy his hands on it, twice sounds Like beaker When beeker gets all freaked. Out gut Is hans on it? Twice dodger power hours still to?
Speaker 2: Come what's?
Speaker 4: Next, oh schedule, talk schedule, talk schedule talk.
Speaker 2: That you're gonna lovell, wait we'll be read.
Speaker 1: That we've made it even easier to TAKE La sports with you this. Summer MAKE am five to seventy or your FAVORITE am five to SEVENTY La sports, podcast a preset on The iHeartRadio app Using Apple CarPlay Or andrew Road trip all summer WITH La sports still to come Ross porter one hour from now going until seven.
Speaker 2: O'clock same deal, Tomorrow, Tuesday i'm. Sorry thursday is a one to three as The clippers continue This East coast swing that is not going. Well they are four and ten. Now Adam oslin apoplectic last night following their blowing a ten point, lead two point loss And James harden being. Fouled it was stout a game winning three.
Speaker 3: Pointer it was a foul and you know.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah the guy who did, It Quinn, something had like a wry smile when he was asked about, it And Adam oslin is very. Upset, well let's discuss. This, well maybe if you don't lose ten other, games you, know you feel it a little less when you lose one on a flukey play at the.
Speaker 4: End, instead you've lost seven of. Eight, yeah what about those other? Ones anybody mad about.
Speaker 2: That all, right it is.
Speaker 3: Time i'll clip you. OUT i will put you. Out this is the flip top story of the.
Speaker 2: Day this is local, knowledge is common, knowledge.
Speaker 3: Its local. Knowledge he's very knowledgeable on the things that you come up with as far as for with your.
Speaker 4: Knowledge you, know we love when people interject and say stupid stuff When lebron's, talking because When lebron's talking about he sounds. Stupid but he's one of the most recognized athletes in the history of the. World so somebody always has to come in and say something Like geeter, saying that's why you know that's a famous one that we've had.
Speaker 2: About, yeah that Was. Geeter.
Speaker 4: Uh this Is lebron talking about his. Sciatica and you Hear Dan, wake our friend from The La, times who's Like lebron's trying to like be, like, hey does anybody read? Sciatica and he doesn't want anybody to, answer But wake says like something like, that and Then lebron just totally blows past.
Speaker 5: It anybody it some version of?
Speaker 1: It what did you?
Speaker 5: Know i've had. It i've had. IT i had it two years. AGO i had it two years.
Speaker 6: Ago version of?
Speaker 5: It if you had, It then you know what the hell is about if you ain't never had, it people making jokes about, It pray you never get.
Speaker 3: It it's not it's not.
Speaker 6: Fun did you have a during the season two years?
Speaker 5: Ago or you no off?
Speaker 2: Season did you have it during the season two years ago or in.
Speaker 4: The seems really mad that people are making fun of the? Sciatica had anybody ever had?
Speaker 2: It some version of? It that's a, great great. Moment wake eat some version of?
Speaker 5: It you ever had? It anybody ever had?
Speaker 6: It some version of? It what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing shut? Up you had?
Speaker 5: It then you know what the hell is. About never had? It people making jokes about?
Speaker 2: It you NEVER i guess sciatica is like the back version of the turf toe to where it really, hurts but it sounds like it shouldn't be that, bad but it really hurts.
Speaker 5: Bad and then you know what the hell is about if you ain't never had, it people making jokes about, It pray you never get.
Speaker 2: It people know that it it's a bad it's not a good. THING i don't does. ANYBODY i don't think anyone's making jokes about. It they just, Said, hey The lakers are ten and four And luca's playing like the overwhelming favorite to BE mvp of the league right now.
Speaker 4: Now making jokes because you should be. Retired, yeah you should stop orchestrating your career and manipulating the WHOLE nba and it's all its whole media base and just go.
Speaker 5: Away you had, it then you know what hill is. About if you ain't never had, it people making jokes about, it where you never get, it or just leave.
Speaker 2: Our town at least just leave the town some version of. It have you ever had?
Speaker 5: It you ever had? It you've had some version of?
Speaker 1: It what do you?
Speaker 2: Go by the, way going back to the number With, DRAYMOND i love that he's wearing A Clutch Sports agency. Shirt it's, like, hey Here's Johncey, billips who's gonna go to the clink for about twenty years for fixing poker, games wearing A Clutch sports Here's Draymond green being a complete douche every day of his. Career Clutch sports represent nothing but the finest folks in the association here At clutch you work For Clutch. Sports some version of, it you ever had?
Speaker 5: It anybody ever had?
Speaker 2: It some version of?
Speaker 4: It that's way me come back just let him talk some. Version he doesn't want to hear from. You whenever reporters ask him, questions he can't answer, it like what's your favorite line From The?
Speaker 2: Godfather all of? THEM i thought it was.
Speaker 7: Interesting there was the follow, up, like when did you Have sayanica two years?
Speaker 2: Ago was that during this that's WHEN i was discovering.
Speaker 6: The during season two years, ago or WHEN i was Watching.
Speaker 2: The godfather and discovering, Migos because he's, like wait a, minute you never Read sika two years two years? Ago or got? It bring The banana boat because we didn't hear about. That and you certainly let everybody know when you're injured and how you're working through, it because you're more committed to your craft than any other player in the history of the.
Speaker 6: League did you have a during season two years ago or off?
Speaker 2: Season no off? Season just would you just just you had?
Speaker 5: It and you know what they was. About if you ain't never had, it people making jokes about, it where you never get.
Speaker 2: It, jeez take it, easy.
Speaker 4: Guy just because everybody's having a great time without, you she doesn't mean you have to get all.
Speaker 2: Pissy you ever had, it everybody ever had? It some version of. It, JEEZ i love that THE nba announcement of.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 4: Matt the tickets are on sale for THE Nba All star twenty twenty six fan events taking place in our Town february Twelfth Sunday february. Fifteenth between those two Dates, Thursday february twelveth don't short change them a.
Speaker 2: Day, oh that's, right that's The rock And jock the.
Speaker 4: Greater Los angeles area the city approaches the seventy five day countdown to the seventy Fifth All Star. Game tickets to THE Nba CROSSOVER Nba All Star rock And. Jock that's not what it's. Called matt just said that he was, wrong but it is some version of. It, YEAH Nba All Star Celebrity. Game it's all TikTok Stars, now The Rising star and also THE NBA Hbcu classic are available AT nba events dot.
Speaker 2: Com.
Speaker 4: Now THE Nba crossover is like THE Nfl. Experience it returns as the league's ultimate fan Experience thursday Through sunday at The Convention, center three hundred thousand square feet of all THINGS nba and pop.
Speaker 2: Culture that's going to be. EXCITING i don't think they'll be escorts at least not readily. Available what about? GUNS i PRAY i don't have to use it. Again fans can enjoy live music and viewing parties well more than one hundred talent appearances and forty unique, activations all highlighting the NBA's deep connection to, art, fashion, music and. Technology all things the end are known. For technology for, Sure, yes especially when like you, Know Lloy vaut or something makes a. Shot it's like, wow, art, fashion, Technology how about this? Basketball how about?
Speaker 4: THAT i mean it didn't even say basket. Right attendees will also have a front row seat to the action pack basketball programming like THE NBA G League Three Point, contest THE NBA G League Slam Dunk, contest and THE nba G League Next. Up Game Day passes TO Nba crossover start at fifty.
Speaker 2: Bucks what wants to pay fifty bucks?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: That should be a free, event? Right sounds like it should be a free G League Slam Dunk contest and, art technology.
Speaker 3: And fashion and.
Speaker 4: Fashion THE Nba All Star Celebrity Game matt's favorite thing.
Speaker 2: Ever some version of, it.
Speaker 4: Which features stars for, media sports and, entertainment tips Off, Friday february thirteenth at four at The forum get in. Price this also should be free fifty bucks seventy.
Speaker 2: Not even mentioned parts to pay for? That not, me who wants to pay to see? That later that, evening THOUGH i would pay to see. This Here's Drew Ski he's. Funny we got THIS hbcu action.
Speaker 4: Now later that, evening The forum host a fifth ANNUAL NBA Hbcu classic presented BY at AND, t When Hampton university And North CAROLINA a AND T, State okay face off at eight. Pm, well finally, something, Right Rick Mahorn. Hampton one of the great experiences in my life was calling AN hbcu football game With Michael eaves at THE La.
Speaker 2: Coliseum oh that's.
Speaker 7: Cool come for the celebrity, Game stay for THE hbcu. Game all for S how many bucks.
Speaker 2: Will the bab?
Speaker 4: There the get in price for The forum and its general admission seating is thirty, Bucks so it's gonna cost you one hundred bucks if you want to do.
Speaker 2: Both seems a little, steep but you get the bands. Counterproduction the band's gonna.
Speaker 4: Perform it does not say they shouldn't think they perform at the Basketball there might be some dance.
Speaker 2: Truths LIKE i think maybe a drum line of, sort you, know just like a little scale down five to ten drums doing their thing for my.
Speaker 4: Money. Right, Also, Friday february, Thirteenth Rising stars will tip off at the end To It dome at, six featuring the league's top first and second year. Players get in costs for The Rising stars hundred, bucks one hundred and twenty four for the cheapest.
Speaker 2: Seat nobody's, going, oh it gets. Better that made me come. Back nobody's, like do you not Understand if you just make it five bucks and you charge twenty bucks for parking and you get all the, concessions you're gonna make five thousand times more money than charging one hundred dollars for.
Speaker 4: Tickets we've not mentioned, parking BUT i would be shocked if it's under twenty five to thirty, Dollars i'd be. Shocked tickets For All Stars Saturday night and The All Star game matt are being sold as experiences for both.
Speaker 2: Events so you buy the. Package you can't Buy saturday Without sunday correct twelve hundred. Dollars we'll get you into both in the upper level of the Into It dome twelve hundred. Bucks it's a good, radiot what are you talking? About saturday night one hundred, dollars.
Speaker 4: You will be there for the dunk contest And Kenny smith running around acting like people care about.
Speaker 2: Him it has a team Signed mac McClung to a ten day contract ten days prior to the dunk. CONTRACT i think he's on a full ride this. Year, hey we're bringing THE G league guy back because nobody can dunk. Anymore eighteen hundred to three. Thousand we'll get you into the upper level of both, events but a little lower nine, thousand nine thousand to ten thousand gets you lower, level.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 4: Back you know that lower level goes, back, right has the overhang twelve hundred dollars and you get both nights for This.
Speaker 2: Wait twelve thousand or twelve, Hundred, oh excuse, me that is twelve thousand. Dollars twelve thousand. Dollars, Sorry i'm forced to read in the. Dark twelve thousand. Dollars twelve thousand dollars get you close to the. Floor now they are.
Speaker 7: Experiences it's tickets to the, game, okay for Both saturday And, sunday all, right and the depending on which package you. Get they got the, starter which is the cheaper then they.
Speaker 2: Call it the. Sophomore what's the, Experience, well then there's the veteran.
Speaker 4: Experiences you get to go, there well watch a terribly manufactured.
Speaker 7: Event you get to go to THE Nba crossover concert across the. Streets but that's not even across the. Street that's a downtown In La.
Speaker 2: Okay who's Playing Bone.
Speaker 7: Crusher if you get the upper tier, package THE, mvp you get an on court photo with AN nba. Legend this is the twelve.
Speaker 2: THOUSANDS i thought it was at the end to it though it.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: Okay well that's not, downtown that's An angle. One, yeah but to go back to the crossover that's in, downtown that's at the Convention.
Speaker 3: Center.
Speaker 7: Yeah you also get pregame premium, hospitality WHICH i saw a picture, Of oh That's Clipper daryl. Party if they got a different mascot from all the DIFFERENT nba teams that they come around and take pictures.
Speaker 6: With you and your.
Speaker 7: Family if you want, mascots, yeah the mascots chuck the. Condor, plus you get AN La City, pass WHICH i don't know what that. Is they don't really explain. It but also if you get The starter, package you get The Mascot breakfast where you get to actually eat with the.
Speaker 2: Mascots you show it to the homeless people and then they won't throw the mascots supposed to. EAT i don't, know it just Says, michelle The pass of The, homeless and they. Don't they don't hackle. You, yeah they. Don't they keep their poop to. Themselves.
Speaker 7: Then, oh THE La City pass gives you a one time access To Warner Brothers studio plus THREE la attractions of your.
Speaker 2: Choice that's right. Here go downtown to The Convention center for the, show into It dome for the, game and out here To burbank for The Warner Brothers.
Speaker 3: Tour what the?
Speaker 2: HELL i guess that is THE La. Experience, hey all of these things are within seven miles of each, other and it's gonna take you three days to get to all of. Them did you enjoy The All Star game? Festivities some version of?
Speaker 7: It now The Mascot. Breakfast join us for this family friendly event where cherished memories are made and laughter fills the. Air indulge in a delicious. Breakfast they don't even. Speak the mascots don't. Speak who's?
Speaker 2: Laughing and it's not like the. Kid it's not like going to The disney The Goofy's kitchen where they Know goofy And chippindale and all of. That they don't. Know, hey here's the wacky blue fuzzy thing From New.
Speaker 7: Orleans wait a, Second, Matt they they got past mascots will also be, there like the iconic Favorites clutch The, bear sir, cc who's that? Rumble The bison, again the Current, Ones chuck The, Condor hugo The, hornet what And slamson The.
Speaker 2: Lion slamson The. LION i think that's The nuggets.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: Slamson oh he's pretty. Sweet, yeah it's actually that dude's pretty. Good chuck, sucks THOUGH i pray you never have. It. Oh in part of the.
Speaker 7: Breakfast you give, it you get, coffee, tea and, juices as well as a breakfast spread fit For, Champions fit for.
Speaker 2: Champions that's.
Speaker 4: Pathetic that really Is slamson The lion is The Sacramento, King oh it?
Speaker 5: Is, yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's THE i didn't know The kings had a. Lion correction and retractions just text you.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: NO i looked at myself BECAUSE i know that The nuggets guy has a different.
Speaker 4: Name he's something Like rocky The Mountain, Lion rocky The Mountain. Rocky that makes The Mountain.
Speaker 2: Lion is the and he does a lot of crazy, stuff like he'll slide down Somebody i'd like to, see or some version of, him some version of.
Speaker 7: It you know, what SIR cc is, Right Cleveland, Cavalier Sir.
Speaker 3: Perr what's up that? Bear you? Mean? Sir?
Speaker 2: Yeah that? Bear he's a. Panther what.
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: Know who?
Speaker 7: Clutched the bear's mascot is for, no The Houston, Rockets well they have a bear Named. Clutch didn't have an astronaut right.
Speaker 3: Or a.
Speaker 2: Martian.
Speaker 7: Uh he's been named mascot out of The year multiple, times The.
Speaker 2: Utah, mascot The Saxy.
Speaker 4: Mormon no it is. Uh it's a jazz trumpeter with a bunch of heroin marks on his.
Speaker 7: Arm Lisa.
Speaker 2: Wilson they brought him From New. Orleans he's, sad but he's got a lot of heart and. Soul he fell out of a window jet. Pickers he's all. Disfigured, god that's. Stupid if you pay for, that you're an, idiot, Truly what pay for? What twelve thousand. Dollars but what about just seventy bucks to watch something in the, game to be in an arena where none of the players want to, be have zero interest in playing, basketball like a.
Speaker 7: Tournament, now Though god.
Speaker 4: Pays twelve thousand dollars to go to THE nba all, START i, mean just a. Corporation Tiktoker's, Yeah bitcoin, Billionaires Drew skis, Agent, yeah the Drew skis of the. World we'll be right back with. More patro said.
Speaker 2: Money, Oh we're getting so close to The dodge of, POWER i could taste.
Speaker 1: It, HELLO pms, Listener did you Know am five SEVENTY La sports has a wide range OF la sports.
Speaker 3: Podcasts There's rogan And.
Speaker 1: Rodney that one is my, Favorite Dodger talk With David, vasse The Dodger podcast Of, Record Clipper Talk without A, musk follow us all and many. More just go TO am five SEVENTY La sports on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App tay it. Easy you ready for?
Speaker 3: Us how DO i?
Speaker 2: Donate you don't have. To all you have to do is listen to the PET i just got this.
Speaker 4: Text it says The Dodger Power hour sounds like a religious. Experience And Mandy. Joe it's free on The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App in lieu of, payment we'd like you to purchase one of the many packages, available or you could Buy rosses from THE. Nba you can buy THE G League. Experience we did just go through The All star and how much it. Sucks but you can buy Ross porter's. Book that's a good. Idea this came with a picture of somebody watching, fine brought to you by your so Called toyota. Dealers we make it.
Speaker 4: Easy picture of somebody watching a replay of The chargers losing to The Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Jaguars that's. Unfortunate and it said money told me not to watch the game because there's nothing there to. Watch tell, him he doesn't tell me what to, do.
Speaker 3: So it was just a.
Speaker 2: Suggestion, WELL i, mean you know you did say don't, watch and that guy's, like you don't tell me what to. Do i'll. Watch look at, This i'm watching. It this is another very angry. Text.
Speaker 4: Pee i'm sixty years, old ups driver who works twelve hours a day delivering three hundred and twenty five boxes to one hundred and fifty different offices and residents a. DAY i don't have a version of, sciatica BUT i actually have, it BUT i have to go to work every day to make my mortgage and alimony every.
Speaker 2: MONTH f You, lebron.
Speaker 5: You ever had? It anybody ever had? It some version of. It i've had. It i've had. IT i had it two years. AGO i had it two years. Ago if you had, it then you know what the hell is. About if you, ain't never had, it and people making jokes about, it pray you never.
Speaker 2: Get, it like in season you had, it because, okay it's not.
Speaker 6: Fun did you have a during the season two years ago or no off?
Speaker 2: Season stop asking follow?
Speaker 3: Ups? Damn did you have a.
Speaker 6: During the season two years ago or no off?
Speaker 2: Season?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Phoenix gorilla b as, Right, yeah where's The Phoenix Sun's? Girl that's the only Mascot i'd want to.
Speaker 2: See Where's benny The, Bull Phoenix, Gorilla rocky The Mountain.
Speaker 7: Lion the ONES i mentioned were just the ones they have on the, advertise But i'm sure they're all going to be.
Speaker 2: There why wouldn't you advertise like the best, ones? Right because they're probably too expensive and they're, like, NO i get paid a half a million bucks a year to be this? Mascot you're gonna pay me fifty. K this, says why are you so? Pissy? Lebron, Well i'll tell you, Why sciatica you had?
Speaker 5: It do you know what the hell is about? YOU i never had? It people making jokes about, it where you never get?
Speaker 7: It did you have it during the?
Speaker 2: Season do you have it during the season two years?
Speaker 3: Ago or?
Speaker 2: Season? Really because usually you tell us everything that's going, on some version of, it some, versional some version of, it some version of.
Speaker 6: It why are you so?
Speaker 3: Pissy all, right we'll be.
Speaker 2: Back, Sorry Power.
Speaker 4: HOUR i want to get into The Dodger Power. Hour we talked too long about The All Star.
Speaker 2: Game that's my got to show them many appealing packages SO i can watch THE HBCUs for seventy. Dollars, no that's an extra thirty. Dollars actual, second it's the only, actual real contest that anybody's. Having what is the seventy dollars give me that gets you The Rising? Stars, no that's not even The Rising Stars. Challenge That's rock And Jock Rising Stars challenges like two hundred. Bucks that's Like Drew ski And tate. McCrae now that's The rock And jock. Style, oh that's the rock And joys And stars is, like, oh first and second your, Player.
Speaker 4: Yeah Drew timmy of The South Bay, lakers, right, well he's going to be in The Dunk contest even though he can only jump two inches at The Convention.
Speaker 2: Center oppo dunk with all the, activation live, Activation activate the hell out of. Me with, technology, fashion and, art that's what THE nba is all.
Speaker 4: About it used to be about, basketball but now, technology, music fashion and.
Speaker 2: Art Tunnel walk check out my social media. Page i'm the cock of the Tunnel. Walk we'll be right back with A Dodger Power hour