Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five, it's six fifty five, five and six fifty five, y'all five and six fifty five. We're gonna play the five at six fifty five real quick and see how Aaron does. Will Aaron make it? This week to go towards fifteen? Today is double digits, She's going for ten. How you doing erin good morning? How are you fantastic? Another snow day for you?
Speaker 2: Another snow day? I got a forty weekend.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm telling you, you guys are so lucky. This has been a hell of a January, hasn't it. Yeah, it's ever since Aaron has been all we been snow days. That's true. Maybe the ice Queen Aaron is on with us. Hey, if you would like to be a contestant tomorrow to either take on Aaron or her challenger, who is Derek from Adrian. He works as a machine operator at a plant. Text I want to play to nine five five zero zero right now? That's I want to play to nine five five zero zero. Welcome Derek. How you doing, buddy? I'm good and you fantastic? Aeron Derek, Derek, Aaron, I'm going to lock you up Aaron in a soundproof area, and we're going to start this thing. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Derek. First question for you. The Patriots and the Seahawks are headed to this year's Super Bowl. Which team won last year's Big Game?
Speaker 2: Philadelphia Eagles?
Speaker 1: Question number two. Speaking of the Super Bowl, Patriots star Stefan Diggs green haired girlfriend was going nuts celebrating with him. Who is she?
Speaker 2: Cardi B?
Speaker 1: Question number three. Snooky shared a social media post that her doctor found a cancerous cells on her cervix. What reality show made her famous?
Speaker 2: Jersey?
Speaker 1: Swer Question number four. After being number one at the box office for five straight weeks, this James Cameron movie got knocked off off of the top spot by Chris Pratt's thriller Mercy. What movie is it?
Speaker 2: It's Avatar, but I can't think.
Speaker 1: I think it's Is it fire and Ash? I think that's the name of it? And question number five. The star of this movie, about a struggling student who gets adopted by a wealthy family and ultimately becomes a star NFL player, collapsed and was hospitalized over the weekend. The movie also starred Sandra Bullock. What's it called Let's bring the champ back from a sound area? Dang, Derek's really good Aeron, he got a perfect Derek wanted to play on Friday and he called it out saying, Hey, I want to play, Erina, you gotta be on your A game. And I don't think all these questions are that easy. Question Question number one. The Patriots and Seahawks are headed to this year Super Bowl. Which team won last year's big Game? Philadelphia? Yes? Question two. Speaking of the Super Bowl, Patriots star Stefan Diggs green haired girlfriend was going nuts celebrating with him. Who is she?
Speaker 2: Cardi b Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number three. Snookie shared on social media that her doctor found a cancerous cells on her cervix. What reality show made her famous? Jersey Shore? Yes, three to three. She's got to get these next two questions right to win with a tie. Miss one of them, Derek, You're our new champion? Question number four. After being number one at the box office for five straight weeks, this James Cameron movie Knocked was knocked out of the top spot by the Chris Pratt thriller Mercy.
Speaker 2: What movie is it?
Speaker 1: Avatar?
Speaker 2: Fire? And ask?
Speaker 1: Yes it was, and it comes down to the last question on this one here. You got to get this question right in order to be our champion. Question number five in the five at six fifty five this morning for your ten Twin, the star of this movie about a struggling student who gets adopted by a wealthy family and ultimately becomes an NFL player, collapsed and was hospitalized over the weekend. The movie also stars Sandra Bullock. What's it called The blind Side? Wow? Man, nervous?
Speaker 2: I was nervous the super Bowl that.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what if the super Bowl is that close, Honestly, it's going to be worth watching. Congratulations to you on a huge win. And you know what, Derek, all this week, everybody that plays the five of six fifty five and loses doesn't walk away a loser. You're gonna end up getting a gift card to Burger King b K. Baby, give you.
Speaker 2: Some Whopper Whopper, Whopper Whopper Junior double triple taste with her tops I this day.
Speaker 1: That means your way, your Derek, great job, Buddy erin tomorrow, see you for eleven, all right, I see them.
Speaker 2: It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five,