Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five Chicken Chicks six fifty five five six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five tickets available ticketmaster dot com. Great seats still available, by the way, and we got great seats to give away to you two with some giveaways on this jingle Ball twenty twenty five percented by Capitol One pre show that we're doing here on the Mojo in the Morning Show today. The five is six fifty five. Our ragning champ is Amanda. She almost got knocked off yesterday. Five out of five was the the one that you had to go for. Let's see what happens today, Amanda. Amanda, say hello to your challenger on your thirteenth try today.
Speaker 1: Chris. What's up Chris? Hi? How are you good? Chris? It says Chris. Amanda is a high school teacher.
Speaker 2: Teaches film and video studies also English at Rochester High School.
Speaker 1: How are you? Chris? I'm doing fantastic, hoping to avoid the dumb drop.
Speaker 2: You know what you do not want that your students will never let you live it down. What do your students know you as Chris? Uh, mister Geyer, Mister Geyer.
Speaker 1: It's good to have you on here?
Speaker 2: I feel like we're on Saved by the bell, mister Geyer, seems like it would have been.
Speaker 1: The name really does, doesn't it? What subject again? The what subject? Did you teach?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Get? Film and video studies? Yeah, film and video studies? Uhmand?
Speaker 2: At thirteen, are you superstitious at all?
Speaker 1: I'm a Taylor Swift fan, but I'm hoping thirteen.
Speaker 2: My lucky number.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: I'm locking you in a soundproof area. Good luck, Amanda, good luck.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Chris.
Speaker 1: You know all the hype.
Speaker 2: Jingle Ball twenty twenty five is happening tonight at Little Caesar's Arena with Nelly headlining.
Speaker 1: Which of these songs is not a Nelly song? Okay?
Speaker 2: I was careful to make sure that I didn't play one of these songs. Here a hot in here b whatever you like? Or see just a dream?
Speaker 1: Just a dream? Question Number two.
Speaker 2: Timothy, Chelle May and Kylie Jenner showed up to the premiere of his new movie Together, squashing the breakup rumors. True or false, Kylie is a beauty brand has a beauty brand called Rare Beauty True.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's kids are a step closer to returning or to reuniting with their grandpa, the King of England.
Speaker 1: What's his name? That'd be Prince Charles. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Comedian Theo Vaughn says that he's in a Bible study with this Whiskey Glasses singer.
Speaker 1: Who is it Whiskey Glasses? Yeah? I don't know, Nelly.
Speaker 2: And question number five, By the way, you're gonna pick your dumb drop coming up here, inis acad. Question number five, Forty four year old NFL former NFL player Philip Rivers became a grandfather and also might be coming back to be the new quarterback for the Indianapolis NFL team.
Speaker 1: What's their team's name? Oh, that's the Colts that I know.
Speaker 2: Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: Mister guy only got two right? Stop it? No, you're so dumb, really dumb for.
Speaker 2: Me, mister Gyer. Everybody be easy on mister Geyer. He's a fun guy. Here, Amanda, you got thirteen today, Here we go. Question number one jingle Ball twenty twenty five, presented by Capitol One. Is happening tonight at Little Caesars or with Nelly headlining? Which of these songs is not a Nelly song? A hot in here? B whatever you like? Or see just a dream?
Speaker 1: H Yes, whatever you want. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Timothy Challamet and Kylie Jenner showed up at the premiere of his new movie Together, squashing the breakup rumors.
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 2: Kylie has a beauty brand called Rare Beauty.
Speaker 1: False. That is false? What is well? She's Kylie Cosmetics? Where beauty is Selena Gomes Okay?
Speaker 2: Question number three Get a nice clean winner, Get five out of five. Prince Harry and Megan Markle's kids are a step closer to reuniting with their grandpa, the King of England.
Speaker 1: What's his name, William? Oh, that's his.
Speaker 2: Brother, Charles, the guy with the guy with the big ears. Yeah. Question number four. Comedian Theo Vaughan says that he's in a Bible study with this whiskey glasses singer. Who is he in the Bible study with Jesus bringing them together? Look at that? And Question number five. Forty four year old NFL player former NFL player maybe soon to be a current NFL player. Philip Rivers has become a grandfather and also may become the new quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts NFL team.
Speaker 1: What's their team's name, Indianapolis. Yes, you are really for me? I apologize. I know that was fuf. That's a wild story, right, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Daniel Jones hurt himself, he got an achilles issue, and they might bring back a forty four year old grandfather that it'd be like, what's that? There was a baseball movie where the and it's a true story where the pitcher came back and he pitched left handed. I remember it was like he played for the Tampa Bay Rays. He was like some old dude. Congratulations Chris, thank you, mister Geyer from Rochester High Congratulations you got.
Speaker 1: A party again, right, thank you. We're gonna set you up with some lunch.
Speaker 2: Detroit Taco Company is setting you up with a nice fifty dollars gift card.
Speaker 1: Enjoy that. I will, thank you very much. Good luck, Amanda, she's good. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: She's got two more to go for fifteen and then take on Shannon. We'll see you again tomorrow, Amanda.
Speaker 1: It's module in the morning's five is sick fifty five