Speaker 1: That's the way to start your morning. And so is this here with us on the ellen K Morning Charmelin.
Speaker 2: I'm Ryan Manol No, I'm Social Queen Darling.
Speaker 1: Good morning, I'm producer Mike Grammars and welcome to your Wednesday. It's wet Nos Wednesday, and we also have a Dodger's Comedy Night Jonas Brothers in Vegas. We're going to send you away and you're ellen K. One kPa day worth one thousand dollars. Lady Gaga paparazzi Disney want four packs? You know you got that? All right, Well, let's make this day your most amazing day. You know about paparazzi. It's an Italian term for press photographers, as you know, derived from the name of a news photographer named Paparazzo. Oh really that was actually his name. I never knew that.
Speaker 3: How does one become a paparazzo? You just get a camera and just start taking pictures.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you are a photographer and then you decide I want to make lots of money off my photos. Let me go, okay, you know, stand outside a restaurant and get Lady gagay as she leaves.
Speaker 3: Sure, Sure, yeah. And then there's like the big fish right like last week or two weeks ago. Is that Prince Andrew photo. I mean that whoever took that could rehire.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I wonder how much they got.
Speaker 4: My God?
Speaker 5: Kay, she selling it kay and she's naked my day.
Speaker 6: She said it.
Speaker 4: Kay.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, nakay. J Net Kylie Jenner snag the cover of Vanity Fair and inside the article there's something she wants in her life that will shock you. Also, the Richest celebrity Billionaires list is out. I'm gonna catch up to speed next.
Speaker 7: Coast one of three point five The ellen K Morning Show follow ad Official ellen K host one of three point five Inside Entertainment with ellen K.
Speaker 1: Forbes magazine updated their list for twenty twenty six of the ten wealthiest billionaires in the world. Let's give you number five Oprah, three point two Bill Vincent McMahon also known as Vince McMahon. He's number four, number three, Michael Jordan, number two George Lucas, and number one Steven Spielberg seven billion dollars worldwide. The wealthiest Sarah gay Brinn, Google co founder is number three. Larry Page number two also Google, and then number one elon eight hundred and thirty nine billion dollars. You guys, hey, it's only see about sixty nine days until Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni go to trial in May. Nicole Kildman stars at the medical examiner Doctor Scarpetta in the Amazon Prime video series, and Jamie Lee Curtis is in that one. But Scarpetta is out today and this looks really good. Will Forte and Darcy Carden are siblings that own a spray tan business. In the dramedy Sunny Nights that's on on Hulu today, the duo gets caught up in the criminal underworld of the spray business, and the trio behind the hit Some Golden from K Pop Demon Hunters will perform at this Sunday's Academy Awards. Golden as you Know, nominated for Best Original Song, as is I Lied to You from Sinners, which leads the oscars with sixteen nooms. Also, when Kelly Clarkson steps away from daytime TV, her time slot may be filled by a pair of Olympic figure skaters, Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir, and insider at NBC says this is not a casual brainstorm. They are actual development conversations happening. They're looking at formats, they're running numbers. This is serious. Tara and Johnny have experienced with live TV. They presented the figure skating competition like ten years ago. But look, you know what, Yeah they have good chemistry. Yeah. And Britney Spears mug shot will not be released from her recent arrest. According to officials from the Ventura County Sheriff's Office. The decision is based on department policy. Mug Shots are usually released only for violent crimes or when someone poses a public safety threat. Spears case does not meet those criteria. But how do we get other celebrity mugshots?
Speaker 5: I think that's only the Ventura rule.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so it's localized to them. I will see it. I was looking for it. I was looking for it. There's a bunch of a is ones. Oh okay, so we can fake it. Yeah. Mickey Rourke, you guys has officially lost the La rental. He'd refused go fund money to keep, so now he's out. I don't know where he's living right now. And there's previously lost George Michael concert film heading two theaters. This restored concert film, much like they did with Elvis, was filmed across fourteen cameras during two Paris performances, and it was lost enough found that's cool And Taylor Swift inspired Travis to delay retirement or did she threaten?
Speaker 2: Did she inspire a threaten?
Speaker 1: He signed that one year deal for twelve mili another three million dollars in performance bonuses. Anyway, he talks about it.
Speaker 3: I want you to listen to this really quick before I press play. He doesn't talk about football. This whole thing's about Taylor.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 8: It's amazing to see her keep going to the table, keep finding new things to write about, keep finding, you know, new melodies and things like that. On top of that, still seeing her have that love and joy in what she does. And yeah, of course that's motivated. That's motivating for anybody to see, let alone my fiance.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well she inspired him, Okay, so she's his inspiration. Yeah, he's ready to get out there.
Speaker 5: I'm hungry to win.
Speaker 6: La wakes up with the ellen k Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Thank you for making a smile even on bad days. You guys always make a smile with good music and good humor.
Speaker 6: And good laud post one oh three point five?
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Gil from Ontario?
Speaker 1: Hey? Gil? Do you come here office?
Speaker 4: I do? Yay.
Speaker 6: You are a winner.
Speaker 1: You woke up winning your Color twenty. You are going to Dodger's comedy night. Yeah Smith?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know, they say, Will Smith.
Speaker 3: He's on the marquee. But I've noticed, and I think we all have. Where one Dodger goes, many follow. Yes, they don't just go alone.
Speaker 1: That's right. They support you, yet I do.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: I hear that they're yucking it up a lot in the locker room, so we can't formally say that was there the dinosaur from Mario Oh Yoshi, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 1: Good morning to your friends. Let's get happy with the happiness hack.
Speaker 3: New study finds that true friendship isn't always about sweet words and compliments doing nice things for each other. It's about the kind of bond where you can roast each other and still having each other's back. This is a social Friends who playfully insult each other tend to be more honest, more loyal with each other, so the teasing isn't meant to hurt. It's just a way of keeping things real. Calling out the truth in a way that only you know your friends can. You can insult them but still really have their back.
Speaker 1: Like I used to call Rick D's and Ryan Seacrest countdown Boy, countdown boy, because.
Speaker 5: They do the count counto boy. Yeah, it's a little ROAs, little jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a little sure. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Are you following this, Ellen or you me to get crayons?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I followed. Oh that was that wasn't a nickname or anything that was like, hey, wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, sir, that was who you gave us boundaries.
Speaker 1: No, you're a mad typer.
Speaker 5: Oh I type too hard?
Speaker 4: Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: And then Brian's like, I don't know why this is broken pounds on it. Yeah, you're also a food fellon. You take food and you just go filonious with it.
Speaker 2: Crab meat yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: You sure you should have brought this out?
Speaker 5: I don't like this.
Speaker 7: One point five The ellen K Morning Show follow us at cost one oh three five dot Com.
Speaker 1: Top stories Top of the Hour, Good morning, I'm ellen K. Formal charges filed against Evanna Ortiz, the woman accused of firing ten rounds with an AR fifteen Atrianna's Beverly Hills home. Orties appearing in La County Court. That judge laid out all fourteen counts LAPD Chief Jim McDonald confirming that Ortiz did in fact drive here from Florida, where she lives, with the intent of killing Rihanna. We've also learned that Rihanna and Rocky Asap Rocky were both inside an airstream trailer at the time of the shooting. The trailer was hit by a bullet. And Hey, the Ventura County Sheriff's office says we'll never see Britney spears mug shot, the one taken after her dui last week in Westlake Village. Apparently BRIT's booking photo doesn't meet the mandatory requirements for the sheriff to make it public. They only put them out for violent crimes or when the suspect is a public threat, which Spears is not. Brittany will appear in court on May fourth. And Hey, gold is valuable, but less valuable than cow gallstones. Well, here's the thing, It's not a joke. Cow gallstones have become one of the world's most valuable commodities and are worth their weight in gold. They've been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to treat all sorts of things, including hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological conditions like strokes and unconsciousness. The demand is now higher than ever before, and so is their price. Last year, the price of cow gallstones rose to about fifty eight hundred per ounce, and this is according to the Wall Street Journal. The price of gold is around fifty two hundred dollars per ounce. And hey, it's safe to say Lakers star Luka Doncic has had better weeks. First, the NBA announcing a fifty thousand dollars fine for a gesture he made towards refs during a blown charging call. Luca rubbed his fingers and thumbs together, insinuating officials were being bribed to fix the game. The league did not like that, and off the court, he just ended his engagement. According to reports, Johnciic has been trying to get his daughters to spend more time in the US during the season. His fiance and Slovenia says no, so Lucas straight up called off the marriage and is now asking for soul custody. At least the Lakers won last night. Some good news for Doncic and speaking of sports, bam Adebayo scored eighty three points, the second best scoring effort in NBA history, to carry the Heat to a win over the Washington Wizards. Of Adeo, I had thirty one points in the first quarter, forty three by halftime, and then he went all the way to eighty three. Wow, that's set an NBA record, beating Kobe Bryant. Second highest scoring game of our Bryan's career best was eighty one. And we start warming again today. Highs around eighty five coming back Monrovia. You see eighty five Montros, you go to eighty and right now in Hollywood it is sixty KOs to Los Angeles. It's Coast one of three point five. Let's go see the Jonas Brothers in Las Vegas. We're gonna play the ellen K Q and A. Also your letters to Ellen. Have you ever lost your friends to their new lover.
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: That person changes on you share it with you.
Speaker 6: Coming up, It's the ellen k Morning Show.
Speaker 10: You make me laugh, you make me cry.
Speaker 4: Every emotion is there every single day.
Speaker 6: Coast one oh three point five.
Speaker 1: Good morning to Yeah, We're gonna play the ellen K one Kpayda coming out, I mean the Ellen KQ and A, and we're gonna send you Jonas Brothers in Vegas. And your one K paid song of the day is Papa Razzi Lady Gaga. We also get your letters to Ellen.
Speaker 5: Right to Ellen for advice, because she's seen a thing or two.
Speaker 2: She is Ellen bum all right.
Speaker 1: This one comes from Cat Dear Ellen, I'm worried about my best friend, Libby. We've been friends since college, the kind of friendship where you can just show up in sweats with no makeup. Libby was vibrant, funny, and the cool person in our group. She loved thrift shopping, messy brunches, and laughing until she cried. But ever since she started dating Chad, she's changed. At first, we were happy for her new love, glow, butterflies, the usual, But little things started happening. Chad began telling her what looks, elevated her meaning what she should wear. Then it became what she should eat. Now she's shopping at stores he picks out for her, ordering what he tells her to order when they go out, and constantly talking about how Chad is refining her. Libby used to be care free with her look. Now She's incredibly thin. Her hair's always pulled back, tight and slick. She never shows up without full makeup, even to casual hangouts, which rarely happened anymore. I love my friend. I'm not judging her relationship. I just miss her, the real her, the one who too loud and more vintage ban teas and ate fries at midnight. Also, Libby's a snort laugher. What happened to that? Has anyone watched a friend slowly disappear into someone else's version of them? Please help me, Cat, So Libby meets Chad, Libby changes drastically. Sounds like do you love a good snort laugher?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like she was a lot of fun. I mean, messy brunches and you know, sweats and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I've lost a friend in this way. It's sad, but you just let them live their life.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's to say that this isn't also who she is or who she really is? You know, maybe that maybe she was finding herself when when Kat was really tight with Libby. Maybe this is who she's always wanted to be.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, okay, my friend's more like in a trance.
Speaker 11: Oh like she never cared about politics before, and she's the biggest.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, really is it's like change your worldview?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Well that's and that goes pretty deep, like when a person like totally flips to another version of themselves and then maybe your theory stands up to that Ryan, maybe that person always was that person, or maybe they were just always never feeling secure the way they were and now they feel like in this box, I feel like I'm home.
Speaker 3: And how do you approach that as a friend? Like, you can't, that's not your place. You can't say anything, right, can you?
Speaker 1: I think you can. I think you can kind of say, hey, you know, you don't laugh as much as you used to do, are you okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Ellen?
Speaker 5: You and I know a guy who's uh in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Huh And oh it's the opposite of this.
Speaker 5: She changed him concerned.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, she just took over his whole life and all of her friends are now around him and the old friends are gone.
Speaker 5: But what do we do?
Speaker 1: We can't you can't say well, yeah too, You're right. I think it depends on how well you know the person. Sounds like Libby and Kat, we're super close. We've been friends since college. I don't know how old they are now, But but Libby was in a whole group of friends and she was the vibrant, funny, cool person. She loved thrift shopping, big messy brunches and laughing till she cried. And she's a snort laugher. It sounds to me like, whoever this chat is that he's taken the fun away from Libby and now she's for some reason, she's maybe she sees it as I don't know, growing up. Maybe he has like a lot of money and she wants it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the refining, he's refining.
Speaker 1: And then she used to have just messy hair and now she's always got her hair pulled back, tight and slick, full makeup, and she doesn't show up as much as she used to. Huh. Well, if you've ever had a friend who's changed like this, because I think we all know someone like that, And you're right about the guy we know, Ryan, he's really changed a lot. And I will add his the new girlfriend in his life is incredibly gorgeous, and I don't think he's ever been with anyone like her, So I think he's afraid of losing her and so he'll do whatever she says. But what about Kat? We need to help her. It's eight hundred ninet two nine Kost the lank morning Shell.
Speaker 9: You guys are like more habit for me than a copp of coffee.
Speaker 6: Coast one oh three point five.
Speaker 1: We are the ellen k Morning Show. It's your ellen KQ and A. We asked the question, and then the first caller with the right answer goes where.
Speaker 5: Jonas brothers in Vegas.
Speaker 1: It's a whole weekend. You're gonna say the park, MGM, you are going to see the Jonahs brothers. Don't be live. You're going to get a gas cart for the road. Let's go, let's go. Here's your question. This profession is the one with the most cheaters. There's one profession, and this is the one. It changes, by the way a year to year.
Speaker 5: Oh it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is the twenty twenty six update. This profession is the one with the most cheaters. Eight hundred nine Kost. And we're not talking about exams relationship. Oh yeah, get your guess his next.
Speaker 6: Coast one O three point five. The Llan k Morny Show stream us on the iHeart Radio. It's the lan k Q and A on Coast.
Speaker 1: One O three point five, let's go to Hammit. She's Carla. Hi, Carla, welcome to the llen KQ and A.
Speaker 10: Hi guys, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, So we want to know what you think this is. This profession is the one with the most cheaters.
Speaker 9: I believe it's nurses, doctors.
Speaker 1: Oh, the medical field. Everyone is saying that, so do that many doctors and nurses cheat For most of our callers to say that, well.
Speaker 9: I'm just hoping I could win.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's the TV shows that we watch where there's a lot of romance going on, and I love it when they go like into the side closet that supply clauset.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of like curtains too, you know, yeah you could hide behind.
Speaker 12: And I wonder if it's the presence of beds that could be there's a lot of the you know, the the the adrenaline, the trauma bonding, the intensity.
Speaker 1: The medical field. Okay, doctors and nurses. That is Carla's guest. It is not the right answer, Carla, So sorry, try again.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, thank you you too.
Speaker 1: We go to North Hills. John, good morning, John is on side streets trying to make it to work. Thanks for having us on, Yes, thank you, yeah, well, thank you. Let's play the game. What do you think it is? I think again, a lot of opportunity there. Right, you're showing a house. You're a realtor, and it might be all, you know, staged and pretty and there are a lot of bedrooms and things like that. You could be doing a private showing. Are you a realtor? John? No, man, Okay, realtors. That's a great guess. It's not the right answer.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You guys have a big rather today, you too.
Speaker 1: It's good a Sandra Diamond bar Hi Sandra. Hello, Hi Sandra, what are you up to?
Speaker 4: I'm driving to work and to school.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for having us on on your ride.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, we listen to you every morning.
Speaker 1: Who's we? Who else is in your car?
Speaker 9: Me and my kids?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 6: Kids?
Speaker 1: Yay, have a great day at school today. We're just gonna get mommy's guests real quick. What do you think it is? This profession is one of the most law enforcement law enforcement Sheriff LAPD law enforcement. They're enforcing the law, and you are right, you're going to Vegas. It's law enforcement. I so you guys, do you think it's the uniform or the handcuffs or.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just it was just on.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say this. I'm always listening to you guys.
Speaker 10: I'm always telling you the kids, oh that is this, and I always get it right.
Speaker 9: So they're like, mom, you need to pay off.
Speaker 3: Yay kids, Yay.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is law enforcement always around people, right, lawyers. They were number one last year, they're number two this year. They took a good game. They played the llen K.
Speaker 6: Q and A the LK Morning Show. Is this the lady that plays the game.
Speaker 1: This is the lady that plays the game.
Speaker 6: I want to play the game.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then let's play the game.
Speaker 6: The Qunna is ellen K cost one three point five.
Speaker 1: Top stories Top the Hour, Good morning, I'm ellen k And the happiest city in all of America is right here in California. While at Hub dropping their annual Happiest Places list, Fremont up in dor Cal tops them all. Bizmarck, South Dakota coming hot and number two. The study looks at thirty major indicators of happiness, things like depression rates, income, growth, Daily Leisure the highest ranking SoCal city eighth nationwide. Any guesses, did I hear an Irvine?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Once again, Irvine winning locally and Harvard did a seventy five year study to find out what makes kids successful. It wasn't grades, it wasn't test scores. It's not something that you would think of right away. It's chores. And why because chores develop what psychologists call conscientiousness, one of the big five personality traits most strongly correlated with success. When kids do chores, they develop responsibility, delayed gratification, work, ethic, and initiative. Says Harvard. After that seventy five year study, what about this. There's a new food trend on TikTok. It's frambleday, not fried orse scrambled. You're gonna framble those a mashup of fried and scrambled. Some claim it's some improvement on both. You just melt some butter or oil in a nonstick skillet over low heat. You might add a little milk, and then you crack the eggs right into the pan and use a spatula gently break them up with the egg whites, and then just run that spatula through those yolks. Let them set and you got your frambled eggs hot new thing love that. We're gonna try it here and we start warming up again today highs around eighty five, winds are coming back to It's a teaser for what's coming. Triple digits by Friday, Mission hills up to eighty five Monrovia. You get the same high two day and it is sixty in Burbank. It's KOSG Los Angeles. Coast one on three point five. You're gonna win one thousand dollars this hour. Lady Gaga's going to play. It's paparazzi. When you hear it. The second it begins, Codlus in Color twenty gets that cash La wakes up with.
Speaker 6: The Lank Morning Show.
Speaker 9: You guys have taught me out to a lot of my life. I just want to take you guys. You guys are always there and with you and fry with you, and I just wanted to thank you guys for everything that you do.
Speaker 7: Coast one oh three point five, someone's gonna win some big cash this hour.
Speaker 1: Paparazzi, Lady Gagat, it's gonna play before nine. You're gonna get one thousand dollars. We also got your letters to Ellen.
Speaker 5: Right to Ellen for advice, because she's seen a thing or two.
Speaker 8: She is Ellen.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think the romantic way to describe this letter was would be that Libby got swept off her feet. I but Cat wrote us a letter about her best friend Libby. So do you have any friends in your life who have met someone and then all of a sudden they're a different person and maybe you lose contact her. They're just not the same to hang out with. Dear Ellen, I'm worried about my best friend, Libby. We've been friends for a long time, since college, the kind of friendship where you can show up and sweats with no makeup. Libby used to be vibrant, funny, and the cool person in our group. She loved thrift shopping, big messy brunches, and laughing until she cried. She's even a snort laugher. But ever since she started dating Chad and she's changed. We were happy for her at first, the new love glow, the usual, but little things started happening. Chad began telling her what looks good on her, meaning what to wear, what she should eat, where she should shop. She says, Chad has refined her, but Libby used to be so care free. Now she never shows up without full makeup, even to casual hangouts. I love my friend. I'm not judging her relationship. I just miss her. What happened to the Libby I knew who was loud and wore vintage band tees and ate fries at midnight? Please help Kat.
Speaker 5: It's tough. Yeah, once you say something, you've said it. It's out there.
Speaker 3: You can't put that toothpaste back in the tube, you know, when you say, look, Chad's changed you.
Speaker 5: I don't like it. Yeah, you said it.
Speaker 11: Hearing it again, it makes me think of a time I lost a friend because I had become a parent and she wasn't a parent yet. She just didn't understand what I was going through until she became a parent. So we weren't friends for a couple of years, and then she came back and she was like, I get it, and we're really close now. So you know, when you're a good friend, Yeah, you stick it out.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of great advice, A lot of calls about this one. Let's go to no how Elizabeth, you say that you were kind of the zombie friend you changed. I was, I was why what happened?
Speaker 10: It was exactly with my ex husband, but in this it kind of came on slow. Beforest we were dating kind of would monopolize my time, controlling. Anytime I wanted to see my friends, it would always be like an argument, and or if they would come over, if you would hang out, it was always an argument. And I noticed that my friends kind of started to keep their distance, and you know, I was in my mind, Oh I was in love and I couldn't see it anything, And I wish they would have, you know, said something, because regardless, you're still going to lose that on that friendship. Either of your significant other is going to get what they want or your friend can actually, you know, say something, and if you have a fight, you have a fight, but at least fight for your friendship, you know, fight for your friendship.
Speaker 1: So so did you get out of that relationship? It sounds extremely controlling.
Speaker 10: Eventually I did. Later I did. But that's why I wish I had more people fighting for me, because when you're in that situation, honest to god, you you don't see it. You are so blind signed by everything, and you wish someone what basically sends you from yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your friends definitely did, and we're glad that you're back to your happy self.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Thank you me too.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Elizabeth.
Speaker 10: Have a great day you too, Bybie.
Speaker 1: All happiness and no hope. That's good. There's one part of the letter that really stuck out to me. Libby used to be carefree with her look. Now she's incredibly thin, her hair is always pulled back, tight and slick, and she never shows up without full makeup, even to casual hangouts. So it Elviot sounds like that's what he likes, not what she not who she is. I hope he's paying for all this stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean to do that?
Speaker 1: Oh geez It's eight one hundred and ninety nine.
Speaker 7: Kost posts one of three point five the ellen k Morning Show follow at official ellen k It's letters to.
Speaker 4: Ellen's controlling She doesn't know what she wants.
Speaker 9: I've been single for a five years that I could only wish that this could happen if.
Speaker 4: He's got ready to wear the ring, hopefully not take someone else.
Speaker 6: Letters to Ellen every Monday and Wednesday on the llen K Morning Show. Coast one O three point five.
Speaker 1: Has Libby been swept off her feet by Chad or has she been body snatched? That's what this letter's all about. Thank you so much for having a son worth the L and K Morning Show. Kat wrote a letter to Ellen help. My best friend Livy has changed totally after meeting Chad, and she's just not as fun anymore. That's basically what the letter says. And she's also changed her look and said Chad is quote refining her, so it sounds like he's like a Svengali kind of guy.
Speaker 3: Sure, and I think we all agree that the right person for anyone would bring out the best parts of them.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'd let them be who they truly are. This is a girl who was like kind of a mess before, a fun mess, and now she's tight, wet, ponytail and full makeup and she just used to be a hangout girl. So Kat doesn't know what to do. Does she leave her alone? Does she interfere? Veronica, thanks for calling. You really relate to this letter, Yes, for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean I want to say, Libby is somebody that I've run into before, so I was really dragged when I had that friend.
Speaker 1: And what did you do.
Speaker 4: I wife's pulled her over. I said, hey, you know, I need to talk to you because you're not the same person I used to know, and I don't like the change. Uh huh. Yeah, I mean I've always been direct with all my girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then do they they I'm sure they appreciate it, even though it might hurt to hear it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, they totally tell me. Oh my god, well what you mean? And I mean I've had I've almost lost a friendship one time because you know, they they picked their other half over the group.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So Cat should go to Libby and say, ever since you met Chad, you've become a person we don't recognize anymore, and I'm just worried you're not laughing anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I would, I mean if I were hurt, because I mean, how else is it going to be. You can't just leave on the bush with that. You can't be all soft about it either. You guys, just let her know when you have a friend like that. I really have a friend that tells me the truth versus a friend that accepts me. And when I'm you know, not being myself, being fake, being fake Libby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Great. Well, thanks for Veronica. We all need a friend like Veronica.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep that lap going, be yourself and also win one thousand dollars. Lady Gaga, Paparazzi. It's gonna play before nine.
Speaker 6: It's the llen K Morning Shell.
Speaker 4: It's great listening to you every day.
Speaker 9: You guys write my day.
Speaker 6: Coast one oh three point five.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's Katy Perry's coast one of three point five. So Katy Perry was in a lawsuit with a designer in Australia named Katy Perry.
Speaker 5: Katy Perry sued Katy Perry.
Speaker 1: Which Katy Perry suit Katie the singer.
Speaker 5: Katy Perry suit designer.
Speaker 1: The designer and said you you can't use your name.
Speaker 3: Correct, she said, stop selling clothes called Katy Perry. Okay, designer Katy Perry and designer Katy Perry beat singer Katie Parry.
Speaker 1: No really, she won the lawsuits.
Speaker 5: Katy Perry can keep Katy Perry.
Speaker 1: All right, you're Katy Perry. Just don't ever get in a lawsuit.
Speaker 6: It's the llen K Morning Shell. Like when I listen to it. I just like get a most host one oh three point five.
Speaker 10: Hi Alan, It's I'm in Hemmett.
Speaker 9: Are you at work? No, I'm at home, Baby City.
Speaker 1: Okay, carlve Hemmett, you heard the song you called right away your Color twenty. You just won one thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: You guys are amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you just made my month. You're amazing for having a song. What are you going to do with your money?
Speaker 10: Price on?
Speaker 9: My husband?
Speaker 10: His birthday is March eighteenth, So I'm gonna come up with something and us you do enough for him?
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 9: I will myself.
Speaker 1: Just saying, you know, I mean, we women, we birth, we raise, we marry, we take care of like everyone all the time. And so I think that it stands at Carlave Hemmett, even though it is her husband's birthday coming up, she's to carve something up for herself. But see, that's the beauty of women, is that we put everyone before ourselves. Okay, and it makes the world go around. Coast went up three point five, kost Los Angeles. What's your problem?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: It's the L and K Morning Show.
Speaker 9: I love you guys, Thank you for everything you do. You guys make our day good or bad. You guys are always there. Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Host one O three point five.
Speaker 1: What a fun day. We'll see you for well your Friday tomorrow morning. In the meantime, have a beautiful one so gorgeous outside where the llen k Morning Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Mellan, I'm Ryan Man, Social Queen.
Speaker 1: Darling and not producing my grandmos more Disneyland. Four packs for you all throughout the day. Evelyn in for Carrie and she is next. And happy birthday Tea for celebrating today, Johnny Knoxville. Ryan, you just saw him.
Speaker 5: I did over at Vaughn's on Pass Avenue. He's buying grapes. Oh like one one item, that's it, just one bag of grapes.
Speaker 1: Joe and Benji Madden are also celebrating today. Terrence Howard, Lisa Lobe, Jimmy, I Havevin, that's cool. Bobby McFerrin and he's got the Court of the day. Well you know what it is, what you know, don't worry, be happy. Kiss on three, Kiss on me one dude three