Speaker 1: Him and talk to him yesterday. Right now, just a second date update on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, we're giving you all kinds of stuff on this radio show, but one of the biggest things we give you is the ability to be able to figure out why the hell you're not getting a callback after you want on a date. If you are somebody that has that as one of the things that has given you anxiety of why did this relationship not work? Text date to nine five five zero zero, we'll get you on second date update. Tori says that she's not getting a callback, and actually, Toy, did you go to his place or did you go to your place afterwards?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My place?
Speaker 2: So you guys went back to your place and you guys had sex. Yeah, yeah, I think I need to just have that be revealed, just for the purpose of exactly what we're going to find out here in just a couple of minutes. So you really liked him and you want to have another date with him, and you're bummed out that he's not calling you back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, we really like, really.
Speaker 3: Hit it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're going to find out what's going on. I want you to say, hi, to Evan.
Speaker 1: Tori, Hey, Evan, Hey, Torri.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like everything seemed fine, so I don't really know what happened.
Speaker 2: Was everything fine, Evan, I mean everything was good, but I mean, honestly, Cinemon called back because she has a tattoo.
Speaker 1: I don't like she has too. Mm hmm what is what? What are you not a tattoo guy?
Speaker 5: No, tattoos are fine. Just this one that she has bothers me.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: It's it is a the name of her ex in the heart on her head.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, okay, what's your ex's name, Tori? Ronnie? How long ago was Ronnie an x?
Speaker 5: It's been like.
Speaker 1: Two or three years now.
Speaker 3: But I have a lot of other tattoos, Like, that's not my only tattoo.
Speaker 1: Is Ronnie dead?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But we ended things really well, and we were together for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people would be like and they pass away and they get it.
Speaker 2: So the so the tattoo of Ronnie does not need to come off because you say that you have a good relationship with him, Like everything is good.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, we knew each other for a really long time before we even started dating, and then we.
Speaker 1: Dated for a long time, like grew up together type guy? Get there? Yeah? Does she? Or I mean, why would she?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Why would it bother you so much? Evan?
Speaker 2: If it's uh, if it's somebody though that she still has, you know, care for I don't know about feelings, but care for her for this guy.
Speaker 1: Ron shout out to Ronnie.
Speaker 5: I just don't want I don't want my girl walking around with another man's you know, name tatted on her body.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad.
Speaker 3: That that would bug That would bug me too, But there you there are you could she could remove it. That's a really not easy fix, but it is fixable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to remove it? To you, Tori? No, I mean, like I said, it's not the only tatoo I have, Like it's okay, so that.
Speaker 2: Part's like we only have an ex boyfriend? Though, what if you do this weird? This is just a thought, But what if you lie to the next guy that you're with? Obviously Evan knows and just say like it's a relative or something like that, Like you know what I mean to.
Speaker 3: Me if I'm Evan, This is more than about the tattoo, Like, there is still very much an attachment to Ronnie.
Speaker 4: But but would you ever get it covered up like fill in the heart or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean maybe I would do that before I got it removed. I've got it put to McDonald's arches on the side and mc real quick, I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Do you care so much for Ronnie that you would ever see yourself getting back together with him? Or you just think that you guys are good friends? Now?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know we're never getting back together. That's never gonna be an option.
Speaker 2: But he's a friend. So here's the thing, though, you can't just get rid of Ronnie. Ronnie is going to be part of her life as a friend. And if somebody can't somebody be friends with a man or a woman.
Speaker 3: Like can't it just absolutely. It does still strike me as weird though, that she's so like protect.
Speaker 6: Every time she gets changed in the mirror, where every time she sees it, ye, that attachment that she had sand is going to trickle in her mind.
Speaker 2: This is, by the way, something though that And can people that listen to the show can know she had her ex's initials still hanging on the wall for a long time.
Speaker 1: No, that's true.
Speaker 2: It wasn't my your last initial, your old last initial.
Speaker 1: And my current my my murphy m it was M. See. But what if you had it on tattooed on your body and stuff? Would you take it off? No? Why? Why get rid of for the tattoo?
Speaker 3: If I had my ex husband's name tattooed somewhere on my body, you could bet that that would be gone.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like what if? But what if your ex died? Like what if Ronnie died? I think that that's asked the questions. That's a thing.
Speaker 1: He has to die, Yes, Ronnie has to die. Sorry?
Speaker 2: Sorry, what is the movie where it's like so and so has to die? I'm sorry, John, Yeah, must die? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Darien? Hi? Hi, listen, I'm not gonna lie. If if throads were reversed, the girls would have a fit.
Speaker 6: And me as a guy if a female word to get my name tatted, we have chemistry or whatever.
Speaker 1: I still know that. I still you know. So you think hip?
Speaker 2: You think Ronnie can get a little look at her hip anytime he wants.
Speaker 4: Say, Ronnie, Ronnie can do whatever you want to.
Speaker 1: I'm time to tell.
Speaker 2: You Ronnie must lay it on Tory great, right, Darien put it right on her hip.
Speaker 4: She had, she had, she had a reason to get his names at it.
Speaker 1: He must be doing something again. Shout out to Ronnie, what's up, Danielle?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: So I had my access name on my down there?
Speaker 2: Where did you down there?
Speaker 4: Right across my bu ha?
Speaker 1: Wow? Like straight across or was it like a like a like a you like a hook?
Speaker 4: It was just like literally the name and a little tiny flower like next to it is extremely painful?
Speaker 1: Is it like tom? Or is it like di'angelo?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: How long is this?
Speaker 4: It's a very common name that starts.
Speaker 6: With S and ms with e.
Speaker 1: Steve ye.
Speaker 2: Man, shout out to Steve's all the Steves listening to the show, so going so yeah, so.
Speaker 4: My with my husband and I started dating. He was like, no way, and he paid to get it covered up, Like immediately, what did he.
Speaker 1: Covered up with? What does it look like now?
Speaker 4: And it's got like just like flowers and like a.
Speaker 2: Second, you got to hear what she said about what did she covered it up with? Because it's good, but so flowers, a skull and some girly spit.
Speaker 4: You said, yeah, it's got like a crown and some little like Barkley diamonds and stuff, and that hurt way worse than the written.
Speaker 1: What did he say the first time he saw Steve? What is your husband?
Speaker 4: I warned him ahead of time, but he was just like, yeah, that's gotta go, like immediately.
Speaker 2: By the way, why don't you just say that that's what you call your vaginas I called my vagina sty.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like you know how people name cars, you can name your private cars.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The name on my wrist and I used to tell people after we sled up that it was like my dead dog.
Speaker 1: Oh did you get that covered up too? Or is it still the ex's name?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's absolutely been covered up for like a long time, but it was probably like a year.
Speaker 2: Yes, flowers and skulls. Hold on a second, Melissa, what's up? It's about Joe in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi, what's up? Melissa?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 4: I was just laughing because I had the same tattoo as the original person with the heart with my ex's name in it, and all I did was just get the heart filled in.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, the same tattoo meaning Ronnie?
Speaker 1: You dated a Ronnie?
Speaker 5: Well not Ronnie?
Speaker 2: Okay, I was gonna say, yeah, what was your guy's name?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm like Ronnie gets around Ray?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Ray?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Well, just going off of what the lady says, she got a Kouci tattoo that hurt way more.
Speaker 1: The second time, like, is this something that you know? A question to them? Is this something that they're okay with? Just seeing how it works out? What if these two people actually falling in love? Right? Yes? Is she willing to cover the name up? Is she willing to cover the name up? If not? Because I'm all about people on.
Speaker 4: The segment getting a second date?
Speaker 2: What do you think, Evan, would you be cool? And I don't know if Tori, if you'd be okay with this? But would you be okay with if you guys went on more dates? And she then said we'll get rid of Ronnie and make it Evan, I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: She you know, she told me she wasn't going to get rid of it, which means that she still has feelings.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like a phoenix floor find a new new comment seeing someone else's flag there.
Speaker 1: I don't think. So what a capture flag.
Speaker 2: What if we have Ronnie on one side and.
Speaker 1: Evan on the other side?
Speaker 2: And okay, all right, yeah, oh my god, hold on, Rebecca, you also had your baby daddy tattooed?
Speaker 1: Do you and no longer stayed with him? What did you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I got a hoot on my husband now made me cover it up and it's it's like on my chest.
Speaker 1: Oh what was his name? What was his baby? Your baby daddy's name, Drey? And what is it now? My husband's name?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, did they cover it with?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, I got a road to see that.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. That's beautiful. This is all sensible. I want to go back to that woman's Steve Coochie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your whole