Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning home of War of the Roses, the Second Date Update, Dirty on the thirty five Lives, Tell Your Mom, Phone Scam, Throwback, Throwdown? Am I the A Hole? So this is the Mojo in the Morning Show. Mojo Shannon, keV Anna, Lydia Bianca and Zach and then of course our great support team of Crystal, Cody, Tony Kim and everybody in the sales department. So we love every one of our iHeart people. I had some people over the weekend at the house Saturday night. We did it. It was nice, so we did hang out. I'm gonna order pizzas, We'll have some drinks, and then we got to watch there were fireworks on two different lakes. Still, yes, believe it or not. I think it's done though now. And so my friends all came over and one of my friends invited a friend of his over with his girlfriend, Okay, and they came over to the house. So I never met I not met them before, which Chelsea gets a little bit kind of weird about that, like she if she doesn't know you and that you'd come to the house. Uh, and she hasn't met you before. She feels a loot weird that sometimes like Fletch used to bring random girls remember over to the house. Sometimes, like we Knowver, we'd have people over. She got a little worked up with that, but she was good after she got a chance to meet this guy, Jason, really nice guy. Okay, I felt like I knew him for a while, but I didn't. He shows up at the house and I'm gonna call I'm gonna change your name, Jason, you're the Yetti guy. He shows up at the house. Rings, they ring the doorbell. They show up at the house. He walks in, and he's got it's not just a regular Yetti it's a Yetti backpack like it is. And when I say backpack, it ain't like my little backpack that I carry my computer into work every day. It's a cooler, Shannon, it's not. It's a it's a cooler that that you could put small children in. It's crazy how big it is. You see this thing. So he comes walking in with this, this cooler and I thought to myself, Oh good, we got cooler guy here. Let me tell you what cooler guys have done before at my house. Cooler guys have come to my house and caused a little bit of a problem because they'll bring over their things and then they won't let anybody else enjoy them. Like they'll have something in you know, they're like whatever their favorite drink is, and people will be like, oh, can I get one of those? I had one guy that did this once. Jason was not like that. Jason's a giver or cool or yetie guy's a giver. Jason shows up and this is no joke because usually the cooler guy that comes to a party shows up with just like his drink. Yeah, we have our kitchen island and it's cleared off for the pizzas. We're gonna put a bunch of the pizzas up there. It's cleared off. He takes the cooler, puts it on the ground and starts unloading a party store out of this thing he had. He had like three bottles of tequila he had He actually was mixing squirt with some drinks, so he had memory old sports. He had a bar in the backpack he had, and then he had, Uh, what is the ones I hate so much? The highnons? He had high nuns for his his girlfriend. Uh, they call her teach because she's a school teacher, so teach, and so he has us all all this stuff. He literally pulled out and started like mixing drinks for us.
Speaker 2: Are these things that you didn't have, like different types of tequila or.
Speaker 1: Have Yeah, there were I never had these tequilas, and they were his favorite tequilas. So it was kind of an interesting thing because it brought an etiquette question together. And not that I thought he had bad etiquette. I thought he had wonderful etiquete because it was nice that he was doing this thing. But I want to know, have you ever had someone show up with their own cooler? And when they show up with their own cooler to your party, what are the rules to the cooler? Like is there a rule? Like you know, you can only do so much? And then here's another question. When he left, he left all the stuff thing. Oh that's that's good. See I didn't like it, you want it? Why did all that stuff? I got a lot of stuff. I am. I don't know if you know this, but I go and party. I go to party the.
Speaker 3: But I feel like all the time also made fun of people who come and bring something and then take it back at the end of the night.
Speaker 1: I have because there is there's well I need good topics for the show. So I probably done it both because of that reason. But no, so so he did. He left so now and I actually like this. I said, I go, you got to come back and you got to drink this because I really enjoyed them. I thought there was fun having them over. You guys would love them, by the way. They're a good looking couple. Yeah, and he's black Anna you'd love Oh, but he's got a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I still get roasted by my friends. I didn't bring a cooler. But I was going over to my friend Andrea's house and she we were just going to have some wine, and I was like, oh, I have a bottle of wine. I had opened it, but like I knew there was still a ton in there. So I get it to her her house. She un quirks that. She grabs two glasses, goes to pour the wine. I'm talking three drips comes out of this thing. Oh really, I didn't realize that there was like nothing left in it. I had drink it all, put it on the counter, and that's what was left in it. So still it's like like she's having people over tomorrow night. And she's like, bring the wine. Make sure it's more than three drips it.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say this, when you go to somebody's home and if you do bring over something that that is you know, welcome to share, you better have at least a backup because you can't just have all. Right, I'm going to bring one bottle of wine and then we're gonna because one bottle of wine is basically three people.
Speaker 3: Right hops having a good glass, having a decent.
Speaker 1: Glass, like a good poor you know what's wild too. I was thinking about this because I was I thought to myself, I'm like, you know what, I know, we want to have like a you know something with the station like where you know, everybody comes over to the house, and I thought to myself, you guys never bring any coolers over.
Speaker 3: I always bring something.
Speaker 1: I know you bring something, but I usually bring a bottle of wine. You know, everybody Kevin brings grapes. Like it's like an you'll be invited. Okay, you will absolutely be invited. What's up, Travis, how you doing morning doing? Okay? We're talking about YETI guy? YETI man?
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I have some close friends that we have deck parties at our house all summer long. They always leave everything behind. Do you like it at the end of this I know because now I got a garage fridge full of Rando stuff. We do a party at the end of the year, and it's a free for all on the fridge.
Speaker 1: Travis. That is exactly the reason why I don't like when people leave stuff, because the one offs. You know, I've got like two oberon literally sitting there in refrigerator. I've got, you know, a couple of the high noons that I hate so much, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, it looks and it looks I won't even touch. Yeah, but then when they come back the next time, you have their stuff, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's why I tell them, Hey, it's a free for all. Whatever you want to have the fridge in the garage.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Jason, What do you think about people that will come over and mix their own like mixed drinks. So it's not like they bring it in the can, but they bring their own mixers.
Speaker 4: Whatever works, I'll drink whatever becomes a liquor.
Speaker 1: Must that Yeah. By my uh, my friend Aaron brought over his own froffer to free it looks I think it was he had a margarita. He made a margarita with a froth on top. How do you say that word? I don't know, frof throf throt whatever this? You know, like you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 3: About, Like, like what do you played eggwaite in it or something to make.
Speaker 1: It like a squirter thing? And he put a squirter thing on you? Like that? You that is this fancy on top of the thing. He's not a fancy guy either, by the way.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like I never do mixed drinks at my house. It's always just wine, beer or seltzer. I don't even like, I don't even know if I have a lot of the stuff to do because I don't really drink, Like.
Speaker 1: I always hate going to serve that. Yeah, if I knew you.
Speaker 3: Were coming over, I would make sure to have a good bourbon for you, but I don't. I don't normally make like, we don't make mixed drinks at our house.
Speaker 1: What's going on, Kylie?
Speaker 4: Are your mojo?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: So I'm just calling about the cooler topic.
Speaker 3: And I'm I'm a little bit younger, so I feel like if you don't bring a cooler to a party.
Speaker 4: Uh, it almost like looks bad because you are expecting everybody to provide drinks for you.
Speaker 5: So I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Necessarily sarely say that you need to share your drinks with everyone. I do feel like if you don't bring your own drinks, that's kind of it could be a little bit.
Speaker 1: Ok, Kylie, I'm twenty three, all right, So I'm going to say this to you, Kylie, you are a unicorn. There are not a lot of twenty three year olds that bring coolers to parties. You know what they bring?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: Now you know what she brings. Honestly, she brings the bag from the store that she just bought, the brown paper bag. Yeah, she's a right right, Bianca, You're not bringing a cooler over, are you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I give my stuff last minute.
Speaker 1: I'm not planning that stuff out. That's why I said that with Kylie. Kylie, I think is an unusual one. Bianca. Do you do you do? You can you go to other party stores or do you have to go to your dad's party store?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I do go to other party stores. And then when I tell my dad, he was like, why would you do that? I just bring it home for you. But it's so last minute. I don't have time to go all the way to PONTI have to go get us Alzer. You know what your dad needs to do.
Speaker 1: He needs to start in the community of party store owners, like what cops do with each other, where they they will get not ticket another cop like they. You need to have a fraternal Order of party store card where you know where you basically say, I'm the owner of a party store. I give you, you know, free stuff.
Speaker 2: No, well, every time I go, I'm like, hey, you know al Kaji from jos and Beverage. They're like yeah, and then they're like, all right, it's fifteen ninety eight. They don't even give you a discount.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's right. That's crazy. What's up, mo? How you doing?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 4: So I got a simple solution. I've done with this before. If you will leave stuff behind when I have my garage sale, I tell people you buy something, you get a free drink.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great, save it for Halloween for parents.
Speaker 4: I made four hundred dollars in two days.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He's serving cocktails. By the way, you got to be careful that the city doesn't come after you with a non liquor license. Uh, Liz, what's happening, Liz? How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 4: How are you good?
Speaker 1: What did you want to bring up?
Speaker 2: My rule when we're having parties, what you come with, you take with?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Behind, I like it.
Speaker 1: Too, because you know what that means. That means they're cleaning up. Like at the end of the night, we had a ton of leftover Jet's pizza and it was like, you guys got to take this stuff. Yeah, just take it, even though it's been sitting out all night. Whatever. Figure out something.
Speaker 3: We went to my friend Megan had a party on Saturday afternoon, and she asked if we wanted like stuff to take home with us, and I was like, no, no, Well, clearly she wanted to get it out of her house because yesterday morning she just showed up at my doorstep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, by the way. This weekend was an interesting one too, because everybody was giving their ideas last week of which are the better things to drink and stuff? And so I tried one of those cut cut Yeah, which one would you like it? I did the cut water mahido, Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, no, I think you have to have fresh, it has to have the muddled mint and all that stuff in it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Anna, my tolerance level is so good right now with all the bourbon that I've been drinking my lip. It used to be in before you even knew me, back when you were probably a high schooler listening to the show. I was such a lightweight that if I had a strawberry daker with whipped cream on top from Applebee's, I would get drunk. That's hilarious, which, by the way, don't think I didn't order a strawberry. A strawberry daker of wood cream on top didn't do it for you. Hot water did nothing for me. It was basic. You know what it did? It hydrated me for a couple of minutes. Hold on a second, Cassandra, what'd you want to say, Cassandra.
Speaker 5: I live in Lake Orion and I have friends. Weinge f thirties to sixties, and every time we have people over, everybody brings their own cooler or cooler backpack. So, but I have a full bar, so I always yell at them stop bringing drinks to my house. We're all adults here. You can share my drinks.
Speaker 4: Funny.
Speaker 1: You know what the funniest have on their own baack the funny. What the funniest is when you look out at your backyard, there's like a cooler by the tree. There's a cooler by the deck. You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah they got there's coolers everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like friends, like your friends. That's I think. That's why I like people from Blake Orion. They always they don't need.
Speaker 5: The colds for me to drink afterwards, they always take them home.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that's good though. That's like the last you know callers that that said you got to take what you bring.