Speaker 1: Catching a cheater, one fake bouquet of roses at a time. Four of the Roses starts right now on Kati w B.
Speaker 2: As of today, we've done three and forty two War of the rose I believe three nine and forty two, and we've never had this situation before. This is a new one. Wow that I Sometimes you think I'm never going to get a new War of the Roses. Yeah, but this is a Let me explain what's going on. I have two women on the phone right now and I wrote their names down. It is Lydia and Christa. Krista wants to do War of the Roses. You're dragging Lydia along for the ride, kind of, would you say?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's start off with Christa and Lydia. You're also there, right Hi? Okay, okay, So two friends room, you guys roommate, your roommates together.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's rare.
Speaker 2: Okay, Christa, tell me what happened and why you are both here.
Speaker 3: Lydia was out of town one week recently and I was having issues with the toilet, like it wasn't flushing properly, so I didn't know how to fix it myself. So I asked her boyfriend Patrick to come over to fix it, and he did, and he got kind of flirty with me, and I always thought that he was kind of hot. So we ended up both flirting with each other and we almost tissed, but I stopped it because I was like, this is this is getting to me too much. You know, I can't I can't do this. I can't do this to Lydia. So I stopped it, but he would have gone all the way, I think if I hadn't stopped it, ok, And yeah, and I told Lydia, I was just.
Speaker 2: Gonna ask Lydia, how do you feel about that, Lydia? How what she then told you about it? How did that make you feel?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm still uncomfortable whenever I hear that come up, honestly devastated because it kind of felt like emotion. It was like emotional cheating.
Speaker 5: And yeah, like I want.
Speaker 4: I really want to marry him. And so it's it's hard because yeah, christ and I are good friends and were roommates, and also Patrick, we've been together for five years. So this is like a really big challenge for me right now, and I am pretty pretty lost right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't blame you, but I but do you are you forgiving Christa for you know, I wonder how often that happens. It's like, oh, you're a little flirty with your boyfriend's girlfriend whatever, I don't know, whatever the case may be. But then you go, no, I can't.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, at least she stopped it, because like I mean, I've lived with roommates before, and sometimes their boyfriends have been over at the apartment without my roommate there, and so like I'm saying, hey, at least she stopped it. But I can see where Lydia might be. You know, you said in the first place, Chris, they give her a little bit of credit for telling her that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because she didn't have to at all.
Speaker 2: First. I think one of the reasons, I'm gonna guess that maybe one of the reasons you told Lydia was because you wanted her to find out that her boyfriend is not exactly the most reliable boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, exactly. I'm just thinking, you know, if he tried to hook up with me, then what else is he doing potentially behind Lydia's.
Speaker 5: Back, you know?
Speaker 2: And that's why we're here on War of the Roses. Okay, so you told Lydia that you almost made out, almost hooked up with her boyfriend. And I'm not going to ask for the dirty details, but it sounded like you almost kissed and then the last minute you said I can't, I just can't. So Lydia, you're on the road to forgiving Christa, but you want to find out what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, Chris has been.
Speaker 5: Telling me that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, he could be capable of so much more like worse, So you know we'll see you today. He is, Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, I told you we've never had a war of the roses like this. Okay, stand by. We will call in a second and we'll get a hold of Patrick to see who he chooses to send roses to, and it should be Lydia.
Speaker 3: Time to pull out those receipts.
Speaker 1: Part two of Or the Roses starts right now on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Okay, a little convoluted, but it's interesting to dig in. So two women are roommates, one of them was out of town, Lydia, and so Lydia's boyfriend comes over to fix the toilet while they're together. Remember they're not boyfriend and girlfriend, but it's Lydia's boy friend. They start to get flirty and touchy feely and huggy, kissy and whatever, and they're about to make out, and as I'm pictured into my mind, they're just like in a movie or a TV show where two people are about to kiss and one of them goes, oh, no, we can't, we can't, I can't, I can't do that. But he was perfectly willing to. So she tells her friend Lydia. When she gets back, she's like, yeah, me and this guy, your boyfriend. I got to confess to you. We almost made out, but I stopped it. But I think you should know number one, I feel guilty and I'm terribly sorry, but he was perfectly willing to carry it on, and we could have done a whole lot more. So what we want to do is call him and see whether he's also got somebody else on the side, because it sounds like he's got a certain willingness to cheat. Yep, let's make the phone call right now. Remember both women are listening in as we make the phone call.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much Past for doing that survey. As a thank you, we would like to offer you a dozen long stem romantic red roses to be sent to whomever you would like. All I need is the name of the person who you'd like to send the roses too.
Speaker 5: Oh uh okay, great, uh let's send them to Lydia.
Speaker 1: All right, fabulous, I've got that name down. Well, so far, so good, So far, so good. Things are gonna break down really quickly here. Let me explain what's going on.
Speaker 2: First of all, I have two people that want to say hi, and I wanted you to try to guess who they are. So on the count of three, just give me a hello, one, two, three, Hello, Hello Patrick? Can you identify?
Speaker 5: Can you not?
Speaker 2: This is Katie WB we're on the radio right now, and we had got a phone call Patrick. My name is Dave, and that was Bailey and then Vaunt is here too. There's a whole room full of people, including your girlfriend Lydia and her roommate Christa, and that's who is on the phone.
Speaker 5: Is that crazy? That is very crazy? What what is happening?
Speaker 2: So we set a trap for you to see whether you would send flowers to your girlfriend Lydia, because we had talked to Christa and she was telling us how you and her all most made out a few days ago when you came over to fix the toilet and then you were about to kiss, and then she's like, no, no, no, I can't do this. Lydia and Christa wanted to find out if you were maybe, like I don't know, being unfaithful and seeing other girls that you might send flowers to.
Speaker 3: But you chose.
Speaker 2: You chose Lydia. So that's good news. But you have to but you did, and the secret is out now that you and Krista did almost make out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not what happened at all. Oh no, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 4: But what happened?
Speaker 7: Well, I so I was there to fix your toilet, like you asked, Uh, christ trying to hit on me, make out with me and I shut it down.
Speaker 3: What? No, that's true. That's definitely not what happened. You're the one who initiated it and I stopped it.
Speaker 7: That is not what happened at all.
Speaker 5: Krista, what did happen?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Patrick?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What did happen?
Speaker 5: I was fixing her toilet. She was getting very flirty. She tried to make a move. I said no, and I walked out. That's what happened.
Speaker 3: No, that is not what happened. You were the one who is getting flirty with me, and I was just you know, reciprocating your energy for a little bit. But ultimately I stopped it because I couldn't do that to Lydia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, that's again Chrysto, like, I didn't want to bring this up to her because.
Speaker 7: Like, you guys are living together and there's you know, that whole situation.
Speaker 5: But that's not what happened at all.
Speaker 3: Do you think i'd actually tell Lydia if I was the one who started it?
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought the same thing. She would have never brought it up.
Speaker 6: Really good point.
Speaker 2: If she would have brought a crystal, she would have never said if she like was like making the moves on this guy, yeah, she would have never got So she went to Lydia as a friend to say, I want to let you know, number one, I feel guilty, but also number two, your boyfriend is perfectly willing to hook up with me. You might want to reconsider whether this is a good boyfriend or not. There's a bunch of text messages about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one says Chris has no friend. She encouraged the situation enough to boost her own ego and hurt her friend, but then stopped it at a level where she could still deny wrongdoing. And then she told the friend and pushed her onto the radio to create drama. Ooh, someone says, sounds fishy, a broken toilet, and she thought he was hot anyway?
Speaker 2: Come on, I think that didn't we get the vibe that they'd always like, She's like, he's hot. So I think they'd always maybe had a little flirty flirty, but now opportunity meets horny and so they think. But but she didn't have to tell her friend about it.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't have admitted that I thought he was hot though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 6: But because now if I'm Lydia, the girl who was out of town, I don't trust you. I don't trust that he came over. You guys almost kissed, But.
Speaker 2: You're never going to trust him together again. Will you ever trust your boyfriend again?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He says that he did do anything though, Is he believable? No, you don't think so.
Speaker 6: It's a tough situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this sex says this girl Krista does definitely does not have her best interest in mind. She's just in it for the drama. She doesn't care about her friend's happiness. It's attention seeking and she needs to go to therapy. Lydia would be better off without her as a friend.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, let's find out what we've got on the phone here on Katie WB Paige with some opinions on War of the Roses. Basically, he said, she said. They both claimed that the other person started flirting inappropriately. What do you think, Paige?
Speaker 3: I think she should lose the friends.
Speaker 4: The friend knew she was going to be out of town, and.
Speaker 3: So she sets it up because she said in the beginning that she had a crush on him.
Speaker 4: Lose the friend.
Speaker 3: And if this guy is cheating, she'll find out in due time.
Speaker 2: Lose the friend. So you think that she set this up because she knew that he was going to be out of town. Come on over and fix my toy.
Speaker 6: What a lot of people are saying that they shouldn't trust Crystal. Chris is the one who invited him over for the fix of toilet. Chris is the one that almost kissed I don't know who started it, but the fact that it almost got there. No, not a good friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of people are saying that, like she Chris is the one who's the evil villain here because they say whoever tells the story first controls the narrative, and she told the story.
Speaker 2: She did tell the story first. You got to get ahead of the whole narrative. That's a very good point. Yeah, that is Warreth the Roses any other We had probably fifty or one hundred text messages on this.
Speaker 1: Just someone else speculates that she got shut down by Patrick but then got scared he would tell Lydia, so she concocted the story. So she's controlling the narrative by being the first one to say it.
Speaker 2: Either way, think about it. If you are the boyfriend of Lydia and your Lydia's best friend hits on you, you're gonna want to tell Lydia your best friend hit on me, right?
Speaker 3: Why didn't he?
Speaker 2: Or I've got a story When I was my first girlfriend ever, Vanessa my best friend since Kindergarten's house, Scott, and Scott was more handsome and more charismatic than me, And Vanessa laid down on the couch and put her head on Scott's lap and said, you know, Dave and I are going to break up sometime soon anyway. I was like, I was so good. He called me right away, he said, get out. He called me right away and he said, yeah, your girlfriend was just over here trying to, like, you know, hook up. And I was like, oh, but I love Scott so much that he didn't do it. And he called and tell me that he did that she did this right.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm thinking, Hey, Patrick, why didn't you say anything. So it's I think both of them didn't do something good.