Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojo in the morning. All right, second date update. Why are you not getting a call back after you went on a date? This is amazing because not only did they go on a date with each other, I understand they baked cookies with each other too. Morgan is on with us. How did you guys meet Morgan?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: We met on Hinge.
Speaker 1: Okay, and it was just a great date. It was so great that you guys even had sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I thought it was a good date.
Speaker 1: I wasn't planning on hooking up, but yeah we did.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Quick question for you. After the date is over with and you guys say goodbye to each other, did you guys say, hey, let's plan another date or let's meet again or was that just kind of like something that you would just assume would happen.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we left it really open and it felt like I'll call you this weekend to make plan type of thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that actually what was said. All right, Brett is on the phone with us right now. Brett, will you say hello to Morgan?
Speaker 2: Hello? Oh Morgan?
Speaker 3: Hey, did you not know who you were going to five out to talk to?
Speaker 1: What do we do? Did we tell did we tell you that Morgan was on the phone, or would you tell you that somebody wanted to talk to you or Mojo wanted to talk to you. What did they say?
Speaker 2: They said somebody wanted to talk to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, We're sorry about that, so Brett. We're doing a thing called second Date Update, where if you've been on a date with somebody and you haven't talked to them in a while, you get them on the phone, uh, and you get a chance to figure out what's going on. Morgan is on with us right now. Morgan say hi to Brett. Hi, Brett. Oh crap, Hey, hey, what's going on? So Brett, talk to us about uh, what's what's happening? What did you think of Morgan? Did you and enjoy your date? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed the date very much. It was it was fun. Morgan's a really.
Speaker 1: Cool girl, and I from what I understand from Morgan talking to us, Morgan said that they and she shared this with us, so I guess it's shareable because I always want to respect the woman in the situation. She said that you guys ended up having sex, and I wanted to figure out how a date goes from you know, meeting on hinge to going out and then going back to somebody's place and having sex to never talking to them ever again. And I wanted to try to see if we can reconnect you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So here's the deal. Date was was was fun, Morgan was really cool. Everything was good, and yeah, we were you know, we went back to you know, hanging out, and basically when things got down to it, I uh, I discovered she had a she had a lot of hair down there, and I just I just that's not my bag. I won't be rude, but like, okay, not fair.
Speaker 1: At all. What she did you guys? Have sex?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 1: Morgan? Did you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He said it was fine.
Speaker 1: So I let him know beforehand. I was like, look, I wasn't planning on hooking up.
Speaker 3: I would have she if I had known.
Speaker 1: And hewhere like, it's fine, So how could you hold that against me? Wait, so hold on, hold on one second. So you said to him, you actually verbally said to him, hey, I wasn't planning on doing this, so I'm not prepared. So I'm not prepared down there, and he he and he said.
Speaker 3: What he said that was fine. He literally said it was fine.
Speaker 5: He was probably expecting some way less than what he actually saw.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I totally get her point of if you if you're not thinking that that's going to happen on a first date, Like I get that maybe she didn't shave her legs, she didn't do that, all those things. And if he said it's okay and still went and they hooked.
Speaker 5: Up to me, I understand completely what she was saying and truly understanding she didn't know that was going to take place. But in my mind, it's the same thing as somebody says, yeah, I'm a little crazy, and then you'd be like, oh, it's okay, and then you really see they fits.
Speaker 1: But also like this is not her, like this is not how and it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter, it's her choice, but this is not how it normally is down there.
Speaker 1: Sure, well he didn't care in the moment. Let me ask this question, and Shannon is as a woman who is dated, Yeah, do you go into the dates like prepared for anything, like, prepared for everything like or do you go into the dates saying okay? And if if you were not prepared like Morgan, would you just say you know what, I'm let's not do it right now, but maybe we'll do it again, or what would you do?
Speaker 3: I am very self conscious that way, and I would I would pass, I would say no. I also know that there are a lot of women who purposely don't shave their or their legs to ensure that they don't yeah, ensure that they don't go there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, or that yeah, I'll be honest with uh. I think Brett, if she gave you fore warning, and her fore warning was I'm not prepared for this, and you went into that game, you know, to to play with a with a real thick rough, did you? Then you got to play that, you got to play the eighteen holes man, and you got to just realize that that's the course that you've never played before. I'm going to attribute this to a golf and I'm going to say that the fact that she told him and gave him the fore warning on that deal, I think that it's his fault for going through Ollie, what's up, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think that we have all done there as females, like we do this thing where like we wear like an ugly pair of panty there, we don't shave that way, like, we don't give it up that night, but then the night gets good and.
Speaker 3: Then like we're like, okay, well whatever, and we always say like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm not prepared.
Speaker 3: Yes, even with my husband, there are nights when I'm like, I really would rather shower first, you know, like I give him the warning and if he doesn't care, he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Rosalind, what's up. It's mojo in the morning, hikay.
Speaker 4: I just want to just say that this guy watches a lot of porn all the time, and think the woman and are bear down there and.
Speaker 1: It's not massless Rosalind. I'm gonna ask you, though, have you ever been more hairy than you'd like to actually fill, you know, fulfill the uh the act?
Speaker 4: And then well, I think it's natural. And I think all of this going somewhere and getting whacked, I think all that's unnatural. These guys are programmed to porn.
Speaker 1: And I will say this, I'm not gonna judge whether you're gonna shave down there or not shave down there, but I do think that there are moments, like Shannon said, in other cases where it's the grooming part of I didn't take a shower or whatever. And at that point then it's up to you to be able to do it. And I thought Morgan did it great and handled it great. Hey, I'd love to continue to go, but I'm just not ready for this and happening. And if he's going for it, man, he's horny as hell, and then let's just go for it. And at that point I'm gonna, you know, I'm gonna say it's okay, that's all right. I wouldn't judge her off of that. She at least was honest. But uh, Morgan, uh in without getting too personal, has it been a bit since since you have been uh sexually active? Because I'm just wondering if this is something that you do, do you prepare for this more?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I haven't really been dating a while.
Speaker 2: I've had a really big job transit like whatever, No.
Speaker 1: Need to explain it. I get it because because I will, I will say this to you. I give you grace on that. I think Brett, I think you know you can do better. Yes, but you would you want you want her prepared to flying and that's just how she is.
Speaker 5: No, No, if she want to be hairy married and let her be.
Speaker 1: Way journey.
Speaker 3: A few weeks ago, supposedly the big thing for the summer is the bikini bush.
Speaker 1: Yes, bush coming out of Nobody want to see that. I'm nobody wants to set. That's ridiculous. I'll be honest with you. I know a lot of guys. I don't think there's a lot of guys that would turn away a girl or turn away the opportunity to get some if the girl we had the hair. I don't know. Chris, Am I wrong on this? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I'll take Harry Mary on the date all day.
Speaker 1: I love that the hair is okay with Chris right.
Speaker 2: More than Merrier.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I've never been with anybody that was superhero like that. I've seen a little hair, but I ain't never seen you know, yeah book weed or now proposal.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank thank you for the call. Appreciate you. Chris. Hold on a second, lady, last call? What's up?
Speaker 4: So I'm literally driving to my whack appointment right now. I'm definitely I'm definitely not someone who's like who has a lot of hair down there.
Speaker 3: But I will also.
Speaker 1: Say, if you like we're all adults.
Speaker 2: If he's making that stig of a deal on the first day.
Speaker 1: Shop body here.
Speaker 4: Like he's doing he's doing her a favor, Like you are the one you don't want.
Speaker 1: To be with someone. Play this for the person that does your wax.
Speaker 4: Give them this podcast European Wax Boss in You, Danie.
Speaker 1: This is the whole of the dirty on the thirty thro back fro down, the second date update and more of the roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.