Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five six fifty five, six fifty War the Roses coming up here.
Speaker 2: In a second, his mom called her and said, Hey, found some stuff in my son's room, your boyfriend's room. It's not her stuff, another girl's clothing in his room. Is he cheating and actually cheating at his parents' house? Which is the craziest. Carrie is on with us for the five and six fifty five. We'll do them the War of the Roses afterwards. You're going for seven today. That's my favorite number. Let's see if Tiffany can make it not a favorite number for you.
Speaker 1: What's up, Tiffany? Bye?
Speaker 2: What's happening? It says here you're taking your sons to school. You're also a sales rep for termin X. Okay, it's getting Yeah, we're getting up to bug season coming up here. And it kept me from eating at my favorite restaurant yesterday because she said they they had I got to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't hear this story. It disappointed me.
Speaker 2: I said to her, I said, unless it's inside my food, I'm I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: But all right, I'm gonna lock you up.
Speaker 2: Carrying a soundproof area, and then we're gonna begining this contest with termin x. Tiffany. I always like when we are able to give you a nickname, and I think that will be your nickname if you end up being with.
Speaker 1: Us for a while. Here, okay, tiff all terminate the competition?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, all right? Five questions? Whoever gets the most right wings? I always goes to the champion. Question number one. Harry Styles is finally addressing rumors that he's got fake hair and fake teeth. Which of these songs is not a Harry Style song, A slow hands b as it was? Or see music for a sushi restaurant? See question number two. Microsoft founder Bill Gates is apologizing for his connection to Jeffrey Epstein and also for cheating on his now ex wife with two women.
Speaker 1: What's his ex wife's name? Question number three.
Speaker 2: There's going to be some pretty shocking stuff coming out about.
Speaker 1: A singer whose real name is Jason.
Speaker 2: DeFord over the next few weeks, with people accusing him of being the new Diddy. Who is Jason DeFord better known as.
Speaker 1: Thank Him Too? I don't know. Pass on that one two.
Speaker 2: In question number four, Britney Spears suffered a wardrobe malfunction on Instagram yesterday we saw a part of her boob. I want you to finish the lyrics to this Brittany song. Oops, I did it again. In question number five, TMZ was on the receiving end of several ransom letters related to the Nancy Guthrie case.
Speaker 1: Who is the creator of t m Z. I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 2: He's also the host of the show too. All right, we're gonna pass on that one too. Not a good showing hair termin x.
Speaker 1: Tiffany is about to be terminated one right.
Speaker 2: I don't even need I don't even need to play one of these drops, But all right, Carrie, you're gonna win this one easily. Question number one, Harry Styles is finally addressing rumors that he has fake hair and fake teeth. Which of these songs is not a hairy song, a slow hands b as it was or see music for a sushi restaurant? Yes, Wondering Hands is nile horn.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Microsoft founder Bill Gates is apologizing for his connection to Jeffrey Epstein and also for cheating on his now ex wife with two women.
Speaker 1: What's his ex wife's name? Melinda. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question number three hat okay, by the way, two Russian women.
Speaker 1: I've seen that that gave him, That gave him the herbs. Oh no, you're lying yet the herps. Wow. Question number I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think he's got some flare ups going on there and windows is twenty.
Speaker 1: Four is not going to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Question number three, there's going to be some pretty shocking stuff coming out about a singer whose real name is Jason DeFord. They're saying that he's the new Diddy. Who is Jason DeFord better known as.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number four Britney Spears suffered a wardrobe malfunction on Instagram yesterday finished the lyric to this Britney song. Oops, I did it again.
Speaker 1: And question number five.
Speaker 2: T m Z has been receiving several ransom letters in the Nancy Guthrie case.
Speaker 1: Who is the creator of.
Speaker 2: T m Z, Harry love It?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Whatever, that's good. One.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to you if you got seven and you're coming back tomorrow to play again, getting ready for another big victory to get into the weekend on the five at six fifty five. Congratulations to you, Carrie, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you too. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: Termin X Tiffany, We're gonna set you up with some monster Jim.
Speaker 1: Take its okay, thank you, have a great morning. Thanks so much, and try again sometime. All right, it's Mojole in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five five five five five five Hive