Speaker 1: Yeah, and watch out, he'll take your your maybe do a little all right, is Mojo in the morning. So Father's Day is coming up, and we all know how much we love our dads. But dads want something other than socks and ties.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, mostly when dads ask for something like for Father's Day, they get what they don't want, and that is not really always nice. Like Mom's I feel like, you guys get better treatment. And I hear commercials sometimes for things that moms have, you know, people advertised for Mother's Day, and I'm like, no, that's kind of cool gift to give mom, you know, spa treatments and stuff like that. Dads, you know what they get, mattress sales.
Speaker 3: They get, they get they get.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's something about everybody buys a mattress around fourth of July.
Speaker 4: To Amorial Day and fourth of Jily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're right, uh and uh fishing poles, you know that's one of those ones.
Speaker 4: Golf balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, listen to what is now becoming a bigger thing for dads. Dads are looking at plastic surgery. Right now, cosmetic surgery procedures are booming among men, and many of these middle aged guys. These dads are looking to do procedures that will make them look younger, just like everybody wants to look younger. Here are some of the most popular that are out there. Nose jobs, eyelid surgery. What do you do to your eyelands?
Speaker 4: That's a really popular one right now?
Speaker 3: Everybody you look like the dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also liposuction, breast reduction, guys with man boobs, hair transplants, uh, and more. These are bigger, you know, things that are happening nowadays where guys are for you know, things like the big surgeries. Also looking at botox and fillers too to make themselves look younger. I don't know if there are any guys that are listening that that that do this, but I'd love to know if there any guys.
Speaker 3: You a past like, I know you've done botox before. Would you ever do anything yeah that required surgery for real?
Speaker 4: I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'm not lying to you. I would love to get rid of the gut like I would love to get You're already doing that though, no, but I'm not. It's not going away. There's a lot of skin there, but there's also a lot of fat there too. I'd like to suck some of that stuff out.
Speaker 4: They tell me, do you guys get Tommy tuks?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, is that what that would be? Yeah? There are there are guys that do exactly the same procedures that women do. The only problem that I would have with it is the downtime. Like I just could not see myself doing it and then taking a week off of work, you know, and then you come into work and you still can't do certain things, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it?
Speaker 1: And if I did it, I think I would tell everybody what I'm doing. Absolutely people would know. Well there are some people though that that don't tell people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: I love when people try to play off like I have never done anything to my face, I'm like, your lips.
Speaker 4: Take up half your face?
Speaker 1: You did ye?
Speaker 4: Everybody know?
Speaker 3: Or like they go from my boobs to boobs, yeah, to lydia.
Speaker 4: I'm like you, you might as well just stop people.
Speaker 6: If I got something done, though, yeah, i'd get I get my my weness decreased.
Speaker 1: Yeah really Yeah.
Speaker 6: Lately, I don't know procedure, I don't know, yeah, anything.
Speaker 1: Lately Josiah has been coming behind me.
Speaker 4: And just you need that. You need that.
Speaker 3: Skin elasticity you need you can't you can't produce.
Speaker 1: That well, but you can actually take skin from like hare too. Like yeah, if you have like the flappers, you don't have floppers. Listen, I'm not gonna lie. I have to.
Speaker 6: I gotta start lifting more because I'll be at business games sometimes.
Speaker 1: Like make some noise to pull it down so like nice and there's like a flag all right. I want to ask this question, and I want to ask the others on the show this question. If Kevi and I for Father's Day were to get a Father's Day plastic surgery gift, what do you think we should get?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Which what would you get us?
Speaker 6: Like, come on, I don't want my ears pinned up. I ain't trying to got a damn Doberman people.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Honestly, there's a couple of things that I would want to do. One is obviously the gut. Another one's higher above boobs. Want the boobs?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I thought you would.
Speaker 3: You'd say, you said hair transplant for your bold spot hair?
Speaker 4: Is that you are sweary that you have?
Speaker 1: She just got me really scared. She just tried to save herself. A bald spot goes for your bald spot, that say, you let me see it.
Speaker 3: I got to be honest with you. You really, I don't don't think you have a bald spot there.
Speaker 1: Neither I do you don't.
Speaker 4: By the way, my sweet I can say that because he's out of down.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 3: Yes he is, really, yes he is. Actually he's already noticed it, and he's very self kind.
Speaker 7: Would you.
Speaker 1: He would look crazy?
Speaker 3: I mean I would be okay with it. I love him, but he's got a good head of hair.
Speaker 1: Would you want him to go to Turkey?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Like maybe he and I could do like a friends and family discount?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean sure, I think they're there.
Speaker 1: Imagine two of us sitting on a plane together. Hat. No, I'm going to be in.
Speaker 4: So much trouble for saying that. By the way, I wish I could take that back. Dump dump dump dump dump.
Speaker 1: You go first, you go for it, Like I'll be like, yeah, you guys want to go first? All right, West is going to go first. Can I tell you this that.
Speaker 4: Would you do that if it really got Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually, actually, Chelsea and I have had this conversation that like hair, to me, is more important to me than even like my my fat body or whatever. So it's like, because I've always had good hair, and I've always thought I would have good hair, and then when occasionally, like if George or Katrina cut my hair too short, it will show that I have like a thinness there because I have a colic that's up there, and I know eventually it's going to be gone. And I look. I look at pictures of my dad sometimes and I see me I'm going, oh my god, because my dad's hair kind of rose this way and then got rid of this way. When did he start balding? Like I don't see. The weirdest part is I always thought that my dad was always, you know, an old guy, and now I look back at pictures of my dad when he's my age, and I'm like, oh my god, we're the same guy.
Speaker 7: I still got a lot like guys, go ball you young.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: My brother Tony's got a humongous head of hair. That's that bastard, I'm telling you. I bet he's got the biggest bush too. I've not seen it, but that's a weird. Uh what he kind of bush does? West a big bush what's going on? Tyo? So you definitely no sense you haven atn Olympics, but I do. But yeah, I know. Actually they used to call me frog butt, so I have it's awful, Tasia, even more reason to get one. But I don't think I would do the butt because I don't like the idea of like how that would hurt, like.
Speaker 3: Like like sitting on like filler or what do they put in their fat?
Speaker 1: When when I when I went to doctor Batty at U of M and got my shoulder surgery done, I couldn't lay on certain sides and stuff. And I actually said to him, I go, this is going to keep me from ever getting a butt job, because I would want to be able to sit you know what I mean? Do women want guys with like a butt though? We want something to hold on and grab a little bit. Really, I thought that was hard thing for yourself.
Speaker 5: No, we don't want nothing.
Speaker 7: We don't want our hands to slide down the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to grab something, that's what the front is. Hold up your pants too, It's it's tough to hold up my pants sometimes. What's going on, Nate? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey? Body? I think men get boatocks.
Speaker 1: They probably wipe back to frontoto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of guys, a lot of guys you probably know, get it and just.
Speaker 4: Don't say anything to Nate.
Speaker 1: I'm telling popular, I'm telling and I do wipe back to front too. But I but I call that bread, right, it's called what's that?
Speaker 2: That's called the yeast infection?
Speaker 1: You're making bread?
Speaker 5: I can't understand called the yeast infections making bread?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Nate, Uh, do you have anything Do you have anything on your body that you wish that you could have looked different?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I probably use the hair plugs.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got on top of my head. Yeah, I'll I'll tell you what hair for. There are certain guys that just look great bald. I don't think I would look good bald, like I think bald. Bald would be bad on me. Kevin is a good guy too, by the way, with his with the hair. I think you would not look good bald.
Speaker 6: My dad and my grandfather my dad still has a handf of a hair, and my grandfather on your mom's side though, Yeah, I forgot howl.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 4: I think I think you could pull off bald.
Speaker 3: You'd get a cool pair of glasses because you're just I don't know if there are certain guys.
Speaker 4: I'm like they have a style and a set. Not saying you don't have style mojo, but you don't have stuff. keV, you can pull it off.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be bald, though I'm looking for too.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's more maintenance with bald.
Speaker 6: They gotta shave every day, especially if they want the shiny boy where it's looking at like all.
Speaker 1: Me, somebody needs to tell me if they have ever gone to Turkey because they always talk about that, Like is there other stuff to do in Turkey? Get teeth?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I know girls who go there for those jobs.
Speaker 1: So it isn't a big just plastic.
Speaker 7: Surgery a and they're really good.
Speaker 4: You know what else they do in Turkey that I just wout out about?
Speaker 3: An You can get eyebrow hair implants like you know how big like Lily Collins Emily in Paris, like a big fluffy eyebrow. If you want thick eyebrows, you can go there and do that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I got one hair five five eight success for Kevin. Ready for this one? Here we go. Kevin needs ankle reduction.
Speaker 6: See then the only fans not gonna pot.
Speaker 4: Your ankles on the camera for free, for free. I'm honestly never.
Speaker 7: Seen the side.
Speaker 4: Put the sock down, Put the sock.
Speaker 1: Down, Put the sock down. Yeah, where does.
Speaker 7: Running up the gifts in the chat on.
Speaker 5: Jesus tangles cankless, Where does the ankle start?
Speaker 8: Troit Tipity, Wesnex, Mosquiten, Grandmatherords, civild, VT S Stimwido and iHeart Radio Station Hearteed Human, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly, and real dumb.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Mojo in the morning Mojo initially think one God, let me take that back to the beginnings.