Speaker 1: See what sound.
Speaker 2: This is Spremont, Ohio.
Speaker 1: All right, we're on our way. We'll see you.
Speaker 3: How long will it take me? An hour and twenty I'll see an hour and in twenty.
Speaker 1: It's the second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All right, second date update right now here on the Mojo in the Morning show. Why are you not getting a callback? Lexi's not getting a call back and wants to know what's going on. So, Lexi, how did you guys meet?
Speaker 1: Lexi?
Speaker 3: Nobody's talking to me today? Oh, there you are, Gimi. Everybody's muting your phones. I know what you're doing. You guys are muting your phones because you guys are pooping or something. Are you Are you on the toilet? Are you at where? Are you in your car? Or you at home or work?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sitting in my car. Okay, I'm about to go to work. All right. So how did you guys meet?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Met on Tinder, went on a date, says he's super hot, and said that she's not getting a callback. She said that it's bothering her. Right now, Tyler is on the phone. Say hello to Tyler.
Speaker 1: Lexi, Hey, Tyler, Hey, what's up? Where are you at, Tyler?
Speaker 4: Im still at home?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Tyler's at home. Lexie's in her car in front of your home.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just kidding, Tyler. Am I I don't know? Tyler.
Speaker 3: LEXI wants to know what's going on. And obviously that seemed like a kind of hey, what's up. It didn't sound like you were not into her? Where are you into her? She said you are like the hottest guy ever. You should see the description she gave of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, uh no, she I mean she seemed cool, she's you know, she's hot. You know, she her body looks good.
Speaker 3: But uh but you.
Speaker 4: Know, I I it was one thing that just made the whole thing, uh fall go down fall.
Speaker 3: Afar, LEXI, do you want to know what that one thing is? Yeah, we want to know what is it?
Speaker 4: Uh? I mean, honestly, her car is her car. Her car is like a dumpster on wheels. It is just guffting it is.
Speaker 3: How do you how do you know that she's she's got a dumpster on wheels car?
Speaker 1: Did you just look in the windows and look at it?
Speaker 4: No, we went and we went to the car. You know, I thought things were going all right, and I mean as soon as you open up the door, the smell, the smell, there's just there's garbage, water bottles, there's like I I there was a wrapper there for the for the mick rib.
Speaker 1: And I don't even know why, Lexi.
Speaker 3: You have a kind of a messy car you have you haven't cleaned your car out in a while.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I'm a busy person.
Speaker 5: But he wasn't complaining about that when we were messing around in it.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you you brought him back to your car to mess around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we were like mess around my car like and he was all over me and there was no issues.
Speaker 1: So I don't see what the problem.
Speaker 3: But Lexi, do you do you think you have you have a messy car. You're not embarrassed by the fact that you have a messy car.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: But people have messy cars. People get busy. Okay, I got to take care of your car. What else are you're not taking care of? What do you mean by that crib? Wasn't the only thing that was stinking? Wait?
Speaker 3: What was what was the smell that tyler that you smelled in the car?
Speaker 4: Garbage? I mean it was it was like every smell it was. It was I mean it was like you know when when in a movie where they go to a planet and they got to play, you know, they take some map.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it is gross.
Speaker 1: It is very descriptive.
Speaker 5: But but to her point, it didn't stop you.
Speaker 4: I was. I was willing to give it a try.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was you know, one thing we rolled down the windows, maybe you would go away. And I start thinking, yeah, I've.
Speaker 3: Been there before, you have the promise with your car dirty or her car dirty.
Speaker 1: I haven't been there before. We not stop it? And is there with her again? I did? Is there truth to what Anna says? We're dirty? Car dirty? Whatever?
Speaker 4: Do not?
Speaker 1: I feel like that was pretty good. Hey, I want to ask, uh, Lexi this or or Tyler? First?
Speaker 3: This question Tyler, how does she present herself before you get into the car. Does she present herself dirty or just LEXI to present herself clean, smelling good, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: No, I mean she presents herself good. You know. I wanted to thought that her car was that way by just looking at her.
Speaker 1: So it's just her car. So this is a car thing.
Speaker 3: And some people have cars that honestly they don't treat that great because they're busy. They got a lot of stuff going on. And it sounds to me, Lexi, that might be the case for you. You know that you may just need a car washing or or a car clean out. You know, I always go to the get gas. Every time I get gas, I throw the garbage out in my car, like that's my thing, in the garbage. You know, cans at the gas station always get packed with all the crap that I throw out. But Lexi, you're being judged by the car that you drive. I'm still shocked that you decided to go back to your car knowing that your car was that messy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think about it. He was ready to, you know, do some stuff.
Speaker 4: I was ready to do some stuff.
Speaker 1: My car was closer. We picked my car.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: By the way, I think she is out in front of your house. The dog's going crazy. Hold on, Tannishow, it's not my dog, no, I know, but that might be you on the front porch with his dog.
Speaker 1: What's up, Tisha? We love dogs, even care.
Speaker 2: She has something else on her mind. That mc rib wasn't it.
Speaker 5: It was just you know what I.
Speaker 1: Gotta I gotta dumb. I gotta dumb, I gotta dumb with Kevin just said.
Speaker 3: Funny, Tanisha, Yes, Tanisha, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: This is your car clean?
Speaker 2: I mean it's not, no mc ribs.
Speaker 1: You have kids?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, because it's interesting, I don't. I don't think there's any of us that have like the ultra clean cars unless we're obsessed with it. But but all right, what's up? Sierra Hi, Sierra Hi, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: My grandma always said, if your house or your car is dirty, yo, but is not far.
Speaker 1: Behind, is right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So if you can, I know, I believe it. Listen, you walking driving around in a car that got a MGrid rapper and I'm kind of trash. Your house is probably the same way and your but it's probably the same way.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're dirty, you're dirty, Anthony?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's going on for?
Speaker 1: Y'all? Got me dying? Last?
Speaker 5: So first of all, and you right, ain't no way if if the car, if the car ain't right, then what else ain't right?
Speaker 1: First of all?
Speaker 2: Second week? Second week?
Speaker 1: Why he just didn't go to duel car? That's what I thought too. Yeah, okay, he I mean closer. Okay, so all right, like walking.
Speaker 2: Walking?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 3: I'm like sometimes when you do have a messy car, you're like, I'm driving, can you drive?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: This is one of those ones, Amanda, what's up?
Speaker 2: Okay? I have two friends whose cars are absolutely disgusting. I won't get in them, but their homes are so immaculately clean you could probably eat off the floor.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Don't be so quick to judge. Like they are busy, they have multiple kids in multiple sports, they have to have long distances to work. Leave it alone. Don't judge so quickly.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Amanda. No that it's interesting. Some people just don't treat their car. You talk to any of the car people, Mike Porter of a Gordon Chevrolet says, and sometimes people will trade in a car and they have no idea, like all the crap that they have in there. It takes them hours to clean out cars.
Speaker 5: What's up, Kennedy, Hi, I wanted to start the first time.
Speaker 2: Long time.
Speaker 1: Uh My comment was, I'm a single.
Speaker 2: Mom of a six year old boy, I have a dog, a.
Speaker 5: House, I'm a lawyer, and I still find time to clean my car out.
Speaker 2: You know, I just think that that's crazy and if your car is really that dirty, then probably would suggest to.
Speaker 3: Go to his car instead. You know, No, that's it, and I don't want to come down anymore on Alexi.
Speaker 1: Is that we already have. I feel bad, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Alexi, there's this place on Livernoi called Detroit Detail Express.
Speaker 1: They'll quick detail your car for thirty bucks. Where are you?
Speaker 3: Are you in Detroit, Toledo or Grand Rapids. I'll pay for your car wash? All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in Detroit. All right, all right, we'll figure it out. What's up?
Speaker 4: Ron?
Speaker 1: Last comment from Ron? What's what's happening? Make it quick? Ron? I gotta move all right for sure. I was just about to cars a little fucking as long as I like up in there. You know, my god?
Speaker 4: This the five Lives to tell your momb phos cams second date update and Kep talking about something inappropriate emotion in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right, giveaway Ed Sharon tickets now ninety fifth Collar eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight ninety fifth Caller is going to go see Ed Sharon, one of the many shows that will be at Ford Field to continue their concert series that started with Bruno, just like a couple of weeks ago or a week ago.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live