Speaker 1: TV Live on YouTube and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three kt w B.
Speaker 3: Happy Halloween. It is kd WUB. We had a great time at boom Bash last night. Go see the pictures on Dave Ryans Show on Instagram. There are dozens of pictures and we just packed the house last night in hot House. It was so we got to get out more often. We do get We get out about twice a year. Yeah, and it's like we want to go out and say hi to people who love KATWV and they're lat, yeah, well, you know, we got stuff coming on.
Speaker 2: We got we had a lot of things.
Speaker 4: And also someone came up to me like right at the end and she's like, oh my gosh, there's so many young people here. And I was like, hey, yeah, we're a cool, fun vibe station. And she's like, you know you and vont really bring a lot of the young people.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yes, Vat who's twenty four and me who's.
Speaker 3: Twenty fourst you're free min pose pre minopause.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: But is she ever gonna have a baby? Gary? I mean you look over Bailey. She wants to have a baby someday. But you know, the odds are not looking good.
Speaker 2: Whoever told you I wanted one?
Speaker 5: I want a baby. She's gonna have like two two babies. Yeah, twins and one, so she'll have three. Oh wow, look at that. Okay, I'm where's she going to meet this guy anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Today?
Speaker 5: Well I think he's multiple guys, but you know two guys. Yeah, you know, Wow, she's gonna get with this guy pretty.
Speaker 3: Will you convince Bailey? Because I got to give a keyword for Sabrina Carpenter important. This is the keyword is please. And this is really important because you get a chance to go to Los Angeles to see her in concert. So use the keyword. If you're listening for it, open up the iHeart app, tap that red microphone, and then just say the keyword is please, and you're good to go. You've got to get rid of this demon that Bailey has because the first time I met her was like ten years ago, and I thought, oh, she's an attractive young woman. You were probably twenty five at the time. I thought she's an attractive young woman. Bailey's got this pall that hangs over her like a big pity cloud of like I'm not cute. I'm not cute. I look like a barn owl. And I said, you don't look you look a little bit like a barn owl.
Speaker 2: Well who who?
Speaker 3: But no, I think she she's kind of hot. Bar Will you get out of her mind that she's not good enough, smart enough, or important?
Speaker 2: Which exercise me, exercise me.
Speaker 5: Here's what you gotta do. Okay, say right now, and this will work for everybody. I say, I'm I'm worthy worthy. You didn't mean it, No, she didn't mean it.
Speaker 3: You could tell. I could tell them belieterately, I'm on your same page.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on, okay again.
Speaker 2: Every okay, everyone else has to say it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay with you with me.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, David, you as well, I am worthy? Well look at you. You did it.
Speaker 3: Well, I know I'm worthy. Ryan. Okay, that's a joke. You've got.
Speaker 2: That's a joke, a joke.
Speaker 3: She because she's got she's a guy can say. Last night you were really cool. I was.
Speaker 5: You were really dressed up.
Speaker 3: Though I had splashes down to the front of my shirt and sweat marks down the back and under our hair, and you were in drag, but you were really cool. Tell me what you mean by that God, you would just tell me drag queen. But you were a cool host of you.
Speaker 5: You really, you know, I really enjoyed you being yourself, you know, and you you were amazing with the crowd. The crowd loves you, and so I don't think people tell you that enough that I do shows all over the place, So I mean, you are really all that with your crowd.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at that Bailey here, You're like, don't make me sing. I didn't tell the crowd f you one time? Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: I did hear that? And I said choice.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm going to make a decision on the costume cut winter and if you don't like my choice, fu And they laughed because I had him eating and have paulm on my hand, Gary, because they saw you were real.
Speaker 5: They people on.
Speaker 3: Me in person is pretty much the same a hole that I am on the radio. So Bailey, would you agree? Yeah, let's get Gary stopped screwing around? All right, Gary Spivey, the world's most gifted psychic is here to help you out. And it is Halloween and we just you know whatever, the psychic vibes are a rolling. Let's get on the phone here and see who wants to talk to Gary and what your issue is. Let's do a spooky one first. It's Diane. Hello, Diane, Hello, talk to Gary Spivey.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we have a grandson who's three and a half now, bought a year ago or so. He started saying looking at me directly and saying the word d D. And we'd ask.
Speaker 8: Kudidias word d D.
Speaker 9: He'd say, d D's around?
Speaker 2: Is DD here?
Speaker 7: And we've never been able to figure out who he is talking about. And I'm wondering if you could tell me.
Speaker 5: Well, you know this is this is kind of neat. He's remembering a previous lifetime. And I've had this a lot lately with kids, where they're thinking of remembering their previous lifetimes. They'll say seeing things over and over, like, hey, mom, remember when I was big, Remember when we were in the other house, you know? And so sodd this was his grandmother in a previous life. Who was you? So and so do you have a previous life connection with this one with this kid? And and he already loves you and you already just are madly in love with him, and so did you do you feel some crazy bond. I don't know if you have other kids, but if you do, do you feel this bond with this one that is like something different?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's he lives really close to us too, so it's very special. But yeah, he's very work close.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy, but it's a previous life connection and seeing many times in your lifetime's previous lives, you will be one person in one life. Sometimes you could be a son, you could be a brother, you could be a sister, you could be a mother, grandmother, and or best friend and so so or or whatever and so.
Speaker 3: But but you have a connection. That's what it is. Okay, thank you, Dianne. We have more with Gary Spivey. We're gonna be back one hour commercial free and we scheduled Gary until seven thirty, but I you know what, who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 3: We might go until noon with Gary. Spies get crazy? You got all? Hey Gary, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm just hanging out with you, Dave.
Speaker 3: Can we order in lunch today? Gary, stay on the radio until one o'clock.
Speaker 5: I drink.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Bailey's got stuff. We'll be back with your calls and questions for Gary Spivey next on KDWB. We are live with Psychic Gary Spivey. We're also on YouTube this morning. I want to see what Gary looks like, and it's always the shock. First time I met Gary, I was like, oh wow, oh, look at that hair. And then I kept staring at his hair. I was like staring at his hair, and Gary was getting annoyed with me, like, stop staring at my hair.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 3: It was obvious, though, really obvious.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking at your hair.
Speaker 3: Dave Ryan TV. On YouTube, Gary is answering questions. You have a good time a boo bash last night? Oh my god, I had so much fun. It was one of the best, maybe the best boo bash we've ever died.
Speaker 5: People were fantastic. I enjoyed reading them. I mean, I really had a great time. This is such a great energy through the crowd. Okay, let's start in with some questions. We're gonna get to as many as we can. And if you miss Gary on the radio, you're gonna be in town for a couple of days. Yeah, yeah, they call me up.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred day two seven, Gary, Meet Gary in person or do it on the phone. Eight hundred day two seven Gary or Garyspyvey dot com. My phone number is different. It is six' five one nine eight nine KD. Wb all, Right, taylor you are up. First tell me about your engagement. Ring what's going?
Speaker 11: On, Yes, so my sister offered to hold on to my failed engagement ring about two and a half years ago, now AND i found a buyer for it a year and a half, ago and WHEN i went to go get it from, her she claimed she lost it or her kid lost.
Speaker 3: It CAN i ask why you asked your sister to hold on to?
Speaker 11: It, YES i regret it, now but she had a safe AND i did, not and it just seemed like the smartest.
Speaker 3: Move your suspicion is sis ponned that ring or sold it to somebody, else, Right.
Speaker 5: Yes that's my.
Speaker 11: Suspicion And i'm wondering if that, through or if she'll find, it or if she'll pay me back for it SO i can get some sort of closer.
Speaker 5: Piece, SURE i don't see you're paying you back for, it AND i do see you're selling, it and so, yeah that's exactly what you. Think she did this? Before was somebody or? Something was it your? Stuff she did this one time?
Speaker 11: Before not THAT i know of, okay.
Speaker 5: But she has a little history of. This do you know?
Speaker 10: That, NO i.
Speaker 9: Don't, actually, WELL.
Speaker 3: I can't believe she'd lose. It if you gave it to, her she'd put it right in the, safe. Right how are you gonna lose it if you lose? It, Yeah so the answer is she stole right and then they.
Speaker 2: Just, say, OH i lost.
Speaker 3: It, yes, sorry somebody else on the. PHONE i believe it might be. Another is This, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Taylor with your?
Speaker 3: Wedding tell me about your canceled? Wedding what's? Up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 12: Okay for long story, short my, mom who is technically my biological, aunt has completely taken over everything from you, know the guest, list insisting the day isn't about me and my, fiance but it's rather about our. Guests and she absolutely lost it WHEN i invited my fiance's mom to the dress, appointment saying that it took away an experience from. Her it's not you, know it's not my fiance's mom's place because we aren't family. Yet some trying to figure out, like is she acting this way because of her own childhood, trauma you, know being adopted herself from losing her sister who is my mom or from losing her parents in the recent. Years i'm just trying to figure, out like what's really driving her behavior towards.
Speaker 3: That so this is your adopted mom who's actually your. Aunt, yeah, okay got. It, okay so your mom is, Gone so this is a person that's been acting as your.
Speaker 5: Mom, Okay, YES i don't think you're her therapist first. Off and so you're and you're trying to come up with all these reasons why she's this that or the other. Thing there's a lot of things that put people, together good or, bad and this is just the bad side of. Her she's a control freek on a scale of one to, ten like one hundred and, ten and she's just wanting to control. Everything and then she does it so much that she actually believes this wedding is her, wedding her, production her, wedding not your wedding or your spouse's.
Speaker 3: Wedding that is so weird that somebody will think happens a. LOT i, mean the queen of the wedding is the, bride, right never the mom or the mother at.
Speaker 5: Law not, Really, yeah this happens all the. Time why it just, does and it's always a big giant. Calamity it's very, common AND i read it with people all the. Time and so you can't go down the road a little ways with these. People your first mistake was saying you needed any help at. All you should have done it. Yourself, wow and so so, yeah now you, know, well.
Speaker 3: Then you're in such a precarious. Situation either like make her mad and you'll love her and she's going to be bitter forever, forever or you push her out of the wedding and have it your. WAY i, mean there's really or let her control everything about your.
Speaker 5: Wedding it's like that's a bad scene and there's no way out once you're, in and you're, in and and SO i think if, you IF, i IF i looked at, IT i believe that it maybe your spouse talks to, her and so then she could just hate him forever instead of, you and she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah but he's never going to do that because the guy is usually so beaten down by his mother over the. Years isn't it true that he won't stand up to his? Mother is that?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 10: TAYLOR i, like at the end.
Speaker 12: Of the, day we don't want to hurt people's, feelings but we also we're not a dorm.
Speaker 5: AT i think you'll blow up or you'll stand. Up that's WHAT i. Think so you you know you're going to blow up at her and it's going to get, messy or you're going to stand, up and you, know reclaim your. Wedding and SO i would reclaim the. Wedding and WHEN i, SAID i fil to get warm all, over SO i know that's the right. Answer and so, yeah reclaim you. Wedding, yeah good, Someday Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Bigon is it a decision you're thinking? About what's going? On? Tiffany?
Speaker 13: Yes so can you hear?
Speaker 3: ME i hear?
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 13: Okay so my mom lives In. Texas that's the only FAMILY i have, there AND i would be leaving a relationship of five years and taking my six year old. Daughter And i'm wondering IF i should do that or not do.
Speaker 3: That so you would leave, here leave your relationship and.
Speaker 13: Go be with your, mama, yes, Yep and that's the only. Family i'm like born and raised In. Minnesota EVERYBODY i know is here except my. Mom And i'm just really deciding if that IF i should make that.
Speaker 5: Leap, YEAH i read. It about twelve different. Ways one of the answers was hell. No the other answer was absolutely. Not i'm kept on hearing the same thing different.
Speaker 3: Way so don't go To. Texas bad?
Speaker 5: Idea oh why bad? Idea because you're going to get there and they're gonna realize what AM i? Doing?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: Okay and so you're a little bit. Impulsive you have sort of an impulsive personality disorder a little, bit you, know have you just do things on impulse and you, go oh my, god how to get? Here? Right and so, okay? Stop this is one of those times if you think back at all those times you jump before, you you, know think about. It just chill for a. Minute this will pass and you don't need to go To. Texas that's. Crazy, Okay good, Luck. Tiffany up next Is. Angie, Hi, angie, right question For, Gary i'm. GOOD a question about a. Relationship what's going?
Speaker 14: On?
Speaker 3: Ange?
Speaker 12: YEAH i broke up with my boyfriend In.
Speaker 9: March we were together for ten.
Speaker 12: Years he is an alcoholic and my kids absolutely can't stand. Him is he the one THAT i meant to be?
Speaker 13: With and GOD i hope?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 5: Yeah forever and? Ever, NO i heard? Good you broke up with him. Good this won't change anytime. Soon he looks like he's really hung in this in this. Addiction addictions very tough for. People he is a good guy underneath all. That but you don't you don't have the, energy and you got to do things because you got. Kids you have to do things that make sense in your. Life and many times addicts make no. Sense, ever and and so this won't work. Out it's just going to be very painful until you get worn. Out and you're not going to be with him. Anyway and SO i think IT'S i think it's, wise AND i think it. Hurts but you, know you're not going to be really good a good spouse for an, addict because you're too. Responsible you're real, responsible.
Speaker 2: Right, YES i.
Speaker 5: Am you take care of, everything you bounce you check, book you.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 5: Yeah and he messes up everything he, touches right. Wow and if he gets close to your, stuff he messes all that up as, well right.
Speaker 3: Yeah he makes your kids crazy because Like gary's a psychic or. Something and your kids don't like him.
Speaker 8: Either, no, no gosh, No.
Speaker 3: And there's tweet and your kids are, beautiful beautiful. Kids this is Why gary gets to charge money for what he. Does you're better than a magic eight. Ball thank, You. Angie let's go to.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 3: Matt matt has some suspicions about another. Man, Hello, matt talk To. Gary what's, Up?
Speaker 10: Hi? Gary just curious that it's been a couple of. Years but me and my wife are having problems at the. Time and she met this guy at a bar and then she was she was talking to for a, while AND i had suspicion on them doing. Something and she said there was nothing that happened between, them BUT i still kind of think that there.
Speaker 5: Was WELL i don't, know does fondling in a car mean. Anything that's the only, thing that's. All that's as far as you see you. Going didn't really go to like real major you know. Everything what did she tell?
Speaker 10: You, well she said, that, uh they kissed one time.
Speaker 5: In the car foods at Cub.
Speaker 4: Foods at Cub, Foods what a weird place to kiss in the.
Speaker 3: CAR i think she's in the park.
Speaker 10: Lint he worked near where she was delivering at, booths and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, YEAH i just see him around in the car and but nothing really major, happened and and so that's WHAT i, See and SO i THINK i think she woke. Up sometimes people will test the water to see if they still are in. LOVE i mean that sounds a little, crazy but people do. That AND i think this WAS i think this is what this. Was she was just kind, of you, know doing. That will everything be okay for? ME i think it's going to be. FINE i think she really, knows she really loves. You you're an amazing. Person she's in love with. YOU i don't see her doing. This it's not a thing she does all the. Time it was just something that.
Speaker 10: Happened, yeah, exactly that's WHAT i was wondering.
Speaker 5: Life, Yeah i'd forgive. HER i MEAN i really. Would, okay good, Luck that's WHAT i see all. Right up next to Is. Jamie, Hi. JAMIE a totally different. Question what's? Uh what do you want to? Ask?
Speaker 15: Gary we started homeschooling this. Year my son HAS adhd and so going to the normal school was pretty tough for, him and we just want to know if we made the right.
Speaker 5: Decision you MADE i think a really good. Decision at this, POINT i see another type of school where he's with us some other, kids but in a small. Setting what's going? On you're your? Son hell is he now? Nine, okay he's very empathic and very. PSYCHIC i know what it's like to be a psychic, child and BECAUSE i, was and so he can impath. Everything he feels. Everything his volume buttons on, TEN i mean he, does he. Does he sort of back like. That when he's around disruptive, people he becomes. Disruptive when he's around kind, people he becomes. KIND i, mean he just Becomes he's like a.
Speaker 12: Sponge.
Speaker 5: Yeah and so so for him to be able to go to the school where he was was a nightmare for, him and he was very misunderstood and he couldn't focus because, see he's able to. See it's not that he's, uh you, know tied up with attention deficit and all those things that they may diagnose him with because he can see all the dimensions LIKE i. Can and that's a little. Disruptive you'll have an angel die bombing, you a demon jumping in, YOU i mean all kinds of, stuff and he's sensitive to. That Learning here's WHAT i see WHEN i look at. Him he the sooner he learns to, meditate he will be. Fine teach him to meditate and he'll be all. Right he'll be able to clear his. Energy he'll be just. Fine he's an amazing. KID i see him doing good and he's musically.
Speaker 3: Gifted, okay good, luck and a teacher on the. Phone we have so many teachers that listen to the, show teachers and. Nurses if we lost teachers and, nurses we would have you out of. Business you really wouldn't be out of. Business good, morning Miss. Jessica good. Morning what is your question For? Gary?
Speaker 6: Gary i'm wondering IF i should go teach?
Speaker 3: Internationally where do you want to?
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 15: UH A european?
Speaker 12: Country BUT i applied to a job In.
Speaker 8: Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Go you don't need a psychic for that.
Speaker 12: One why would you not want to, go, JESS i haven't heard from.
Speaker 3: That, oh, okay. GOTCHA i see you In, Vienna, Vienna, YEAH i see. You and that's In, Austria, Bailey.
Speaker 2: YES i do know.
Speaker 5: That, yeah, YEAH i see. That do you Like? Austria do you Like? Vienna you ever been? There it's the greatest city in the. Morning.
Speaker 15: NO i just love to.
Speaker 12: Travel and, YEAH i see you.
Speaker 5: There if you try a little, bit you'll end up. There it'll happen very. Fast your hands got, warm your feet got, HOT i felt it and so.
Speaker 12: Great, yeah thank.
Speaker 5: You, yeah it looks.
Speaker 3: Good, okay good. LUCK i got time for one. More but if you Miss gary on the, Radio Gary spivey for. Going who is this guy? Anyway that Is Gary, spivey the world's most gifted. Psychic i've Known gary for. Years he is. Legit you can Call gary off the air one eight hundred and eight two Seven, gary or you can go On garyspyvey dot com s p i v e y And gary's always doing some sort of a zoom call or, seminar get away or escape or something podcast Every saturday.
Speaker 5: Night Every saturday, NIGHT i do a podcast answer questions for everybody's.
Speaker 3: Free, okay find out More garyspyvey dot. Com, Gary i'm gonna give you a, Choice barbara Or. Laura which one do you need to talk to the? Most?
Speaker 5: Laura?
Speaker 3: Laura, okay there you. Go Hi, laura you made it through last call For. Gary what do you?
Speaker 8: GOT i had a very near death experience giving birth to my first, child AND i am wondering If i'm going to be able to have another.
Speaker 5: Child, yeah two, more which would be a real surprise for. You, yeah BUT i see two more And, okay you're an amazing. MOM i JUST i just love your energy AND i see you being able to go right and get right through. It you, know that's WHAT i. See it doesn't seem. Hard it's a that's actually a boring, answer because there's nothing to see other than you're gonna go. Fine good.
Speaker 2: Luck, yeah all.
Speaker 3: Right thanks for all the calls and text messages For Gary. Spivey we appreciate. It thanks who came out To Boo bash to See gary last. Night people don't care about me And bailey And jenny And vaughn's, Like, okay Where's. Gary Where's? Gary get Old gary one one hundred and eight twenty Seven gary or Online garyspyvey dot. Com, Gary we love you. HERE i love you. Too positive everybody who's listening need some positive.
Speaker 16: Juju, yeah just imagine imagine this big giant layer of gold light coming down and a big ball of white light coming down with a white mountaintop and it just imagine yourself on this white mountain top and you'll.
Speaker 5: Go to this high vibration that'll really sort you. Out it gets rid of all the, naysayers the negative, energies all the negative projections from your lovely.
Speaker 3: Family you you'll never amount to. ANYTHING. O thank, You. Gerry we'll talk to you. Soon Thank let's do a keyword for subpreena. Carpenter we'll play thriller because everybody wants to hear. Thriller so we're gonna get right into no phone screen Or friday ON. Kdwb let's take a trip before your chest to win a trip To Los angeles to some an iHeartRadio. App, okay go do that now the app should be. Open if it's, not then opening, up tap that red. Microphone some people still don't have The iHeart. APP i was talking to people last night At boobash and somebody are, like, YEAH i gotta download that. Sog, yeah it's kind of like not have an. Email you gotta have The iHeartRadio. App so go download that if you don't have. It and when you figure out how to get ON, ktbb just search with a magnifying. GLASS ktwb will pop. Up there's a red microphone button on that. Screen oh that is called the talkback, feature and you simply tap that it'll guide you through. Recording you need to. Say the keyword is. Taste now that's how you. Play that's the boring. Part the fun part is when you get on a plane and fly off To la to See Sabrina carpenter in concert paid for by uh go do. That the keyword is taste all, right thriller On. Katie but of course we got to play. Thriller it Is, halloween it is The Dave Ryan. Show we've had such a good. WEEK i hope he had a good week. Too It's, friday this. Weekend i'm not. Sure is there anything big going on this? WEEKEND i do have Some this is this. Is she was such a blessing In. Minnesota and you know Who i'm talking. About her name Is Marjorie. Johnson she was always on care Eleven. Saturday she was the old, woman and she was an old. Woman she was one hundred and. Six she was the blue ribbon baker at The Minnesota State. Fair she was on care Eleven saturday like every year for like one hundred and six. Years, yeah it was. Crazy and, anyway she was such a. Blessing everybody loved. Her she still had all of her wits about her and she still did her. Thing and she passed. Away she was one hundred and six years. OLD i was.
Speaker 2: Honestly shocked that SHE i mean one hundred and, six that's.
Speaker 3: So born nineteen, nineteen just After war.
Speaker 4: One, yeah AND i was shocked that she was still around in the first.
Speaker 2: PLACE i was.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, SO i MEAN i remember watching her all the time on the care eleven morning for the, fair because she would always be there to be Like i'm made hot dish or, whatever, like OH i love that.
Speaker 3: Lady. Right, yeah he was such a. Charmer, Anyway today Is. Halloween Happy. Halloween and if you want to see some of The Boo, bash take. Pictures if you were at Boot, bash want to see yourself or want to see what went, down see our. COSTUMES i Was, jenny by the. Way some people couldn't figure it, out BUT i Was. Jenny go see the pictures On Dave ryan's show On. Instagram we're about to do No Phone Screener. Friday here's the way no phone screen Or friday. Works you call us and you get on the.
Speaker 5: Radio.
Speaker 3: No normally radio stations will answer the phone out the. Air, hello Katiewb, hi this Is. Samantha, Hi, samantha what are you calling about? IT i want to complain about the price of. Eggs, okay please hold, On. Samantha we'll put you right. Through and then you sit on hold and you wait until we put you, on and then you talk about the price of. Eggs he ain't doing it that, way being, irresponsible, irresponsible. Unprofessional you will call. In we will not screen the phone. Call we will put you directly on to the POWERFUL. Kdwb you say whatever you, want with a couple of. Restrictions, okay we don't do shout, outs because we do those at another. Time we don't do plugging your event or your garage sale or your community theater, production anything like. That we don't, swear and no poll well of, course. Yeah and then you do have to be at least sixteen years old if you violate any of the rules or hear this. Sound and then we cut. Off we go to another phone. Call and one more. Thing when you, call keep, ringing because we don't pick up and, say, hey hold on for a. Second when we come to. You you're live on the radio.
Speaker 14: Already, ALSO i don't know if you said. This have a, plan have an, idea have a? Plan eh, no eh.
Speaker 5: AM i.
Speaker 3: On they're so surprised that they got. Through they can't believe. It i'm on right.
Speaker 14: Now but then we have people who have a plan and they do A Miley cyrus mashup AND i love.
Speaker 2: It that was great.
Speaker 3: Again and if you want to see the No Phone Screener friday as it happens on, video it is on YouTube Dave RYAN. Tv, hello you're up. First what's your? Name my name Is Jessey. Jesse what's up?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 10: Much just call? It BECAUSE i was wondering if you guys like the Top dog commercials. Too he's got like a new one every.
Speaker 3: Week THEY i Love, REVENUE i LOVE i Love, REVENUE i LOVE i love. EVERYBODY i Love Revenue. Doll good, Job thank, You. JESSE i appreciate. You KD Wb No Phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 18: Hope?
Speaker 3: Hope what's? Up? Hope all?
Speaker 15: Right, so in the spirit Of, Halloween i'm wondering What halloween trigger treat candy is garbage, mounds And i'm enjoyed.
Speaker 3: GARBAGE i like, mounds AND i don't really Like Milky way Or. Snickers they're two hard for. Me they're Too they're too. Hard you have sensitive. Teeth, WELL i just they're just too firm for. ME i like to Sew Free. Musketeers it's a nechA.
Speaker 2: Wafers that's the worst, one, okay because who likes? Those zero?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 17: SURE i would say milk. Duds they just get stuck on your.
Speaker 3: Teeth, okay good, One, yeah them in your pocket to warm them up. First whoppers are?
Speaker 2: Gross never been a fan of?
Speaker 5: Whoppers?
Speaker 3: Yeah what did you not?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: Hope?
Speaker 9: Mom enjoy and mom and yeah The.
Speaker 3: Joyce i'll take. Yours mail them over to that you don't want to thank?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 3: Hope all, Right? Katie would be no phone screen Or. Friday you call, in you get on the radio six five one nine eight nine KT W be and we have no idea what you're calling about or even your. Name what is your?
Speaker 11: Name this Is patty From Ukulele.
Speaker 7: Club, HI i have kind of follow up this past end of the summer day when you were off Climbing Pike's. Peak, Jenny billy And bond they all wrote into the Summer essays and they had a teacher calling to grade. Them and when he was telling about, himself he said that he had written a book and it sounded really. Interesting SO i bought the book AND i read it and it was really good and So i'm hoping Mister laughlin is listening SO i can tell him THAT i enjoyed his.
Speaker 3: Book what's the name of his?
Speaker 2: BOOK i actually have it right. Here it's Called Those Who can't By Wade. Laughlin, yes he was so. Fun it. Was that's Awesome patty that you bought.
Speaker 7: It, yes and it's so. Good it's just it's a book about a teacher who gets accidentally hired at a high school for five or kids who are training to be secret.
Speaker 1: Agents no Cool, english but he actually.
Speaker 7: Gets wrapped up in a lot of. Stuff there's lots of twists and. Turns but it's really, awesome AND i will give him the best compliment you can give an, author.
Speaker 3: A real.
Speaker 4: Page you heard it here, First Called Those Who can't By Wade.
Speaker 3: LAUGHLIN i like. It, wow all, right thank, You. Patty no phone screen For. Friday you're up. Next what's your? Name? HELLO i love? You have my.
Speaker 2: Kids that's a weird.
Speaker 3: Thing no phone screen Or. Friday. Hi what's your?
Speaker 8: Name my name Is.
Speaker 3: Tiffany H, tiffany what's?
Speaker 2: UP i have two.
Speaker 6: Questions, one do you guys work on the, weekend because SOMETIMES i listen On saturday And i'll Hear bailey Or.
Speaker 2: Vaughn yeah, YEAH i mean, YEAH i do work on the.
Speaker 4: Weekends vont works wait everywhere ten to two and then vont works two to what?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 4: Seven Every my second thing is.
Speaker 9: Vough why every time you talk About alissa you say my Girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Alissa that's so funny people pick up on.
Speaker 14: That it's because not everybody that listens to the show knows Who IF i just said my, girlfriend or like WHEN i Say, ava people don't know who that.
Speaker 5: Is sometimes so it's my.
Speaker 8: Dog make sends we know who she.
Speaker 14: Is, yeah, NO i appreciate, it just not we have new people listening all the.
Speaker 3: Time yeah, yeah you would be, like oh, Yeah eva threw up on the bed this. Morning is like is that your? Kid or is that your? Dog or is that your?
Speaker 17: Mom like day will even Say susan's same And i'll be, like Who's?
Speaker 2: Susan?
Speaker 5: Right and thank.
Speaker 3: You, yeah there's new people listening all the. Time, Hello, HI. Ktwb what's your? NAME A?
Speaker 6: Madison Hi?
Speaker 3: Madison go ahead and turn your radio down And madison SO i don't get. Confused oh there you, go there you.
Speaker 5: Go i'm.
Speaker 6: SORRY i was listening in the.
Speaker 3: CAR i get.
Speaker 5: IT i love.
Speaker 6: IT i just wanted to say That i'm super excited About hardy And Morgan walling coming To. Minneapolis they're the first stop on the, tour And i'm super. Excited i'm trying to get tickets for my husband AND i who we're listening every.
Speaker 3: Day wouldn't it would you like tickets right?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 5: Sure would you?
Speaker 3: Like wouldn't it be cool IF ktwb gave you tickets right?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 6: Yes oh my?
Speaker 3: God how? Excited what would you? Say what would you say IF i were to give you tickets on the floor For Morgan walling right? Now?
Speaker 6: Cry oh my?
Speaker 3: God would you? Be who would be the first person you tell that IF i gave you tickets on the? Floor my?
Speaker 11: Husband oh my, God.
Speaker 3: Well i'm not so it's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen start.
Speaker 3: Crying maybe you fell for that and you're. Dummy she's actually.
Speaker 2: Crying she was.
Speaker 3: EXCITED i. KNOW i love. YOU i hope you have a good sense of. Humor thank, you because you sure don't have Any Morgan walling.
Speaker 2: That this is what happens when you get like three hours of.
Speaker 3: Sleep It's. Halloween he's. Evil, yeah all, right no phone screen For. Friday what's your?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 10: Katie, Hi.
Speaker 3: Sadie what's, Up? Katie? Katie what's?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 10: Katie what's?
Speaker 18: UP i wrote the new anthem From. MINNESOTA i want.
Speaker 12: To give it a.
Speaker 5: Try, Oh katie called earlier this.
Speaker 3: Week she told me she was gonna call and do.
Speaker 5: THIS i haven't heard.
Speaker 2: Yet yesterday. TOO i can't. Wait, yeah do you, Think?
Speaker 3: Katie? Yeah all?
Speaker 18: Right In, minnesota In, minnesota you gotta suit up and be a soldier In. Minnesota In, minnesota you gotta sew it up and be a. Soldier wind, rain, sleet, snow some shine sometimes.
Speaker 10: In the same day In.
Speaker 18: Minnesota In, minnesota you gotta sew it up and be a. Soldier Prince, Wenissia you'll always be a. Legend Hope Paisley park is nice up to. Heaven we'll always think about you with the purple rains In. Minnesota In, minnesota you gotta.
Speaker 5: Let me tell.
Speaker 3: You Max martin right now is GOING i need this person's, number leave, Buckets.
Speaker 2: OKAY i Hope Paisley park's great up up there And heaven like?
Speaker 3: That all, right kat would be no phone screen Or. Friday turn radio down and tell me your.
Speaker 7: Name, wow my name Is, Sophia.
Speaker 3: Sophia what's?
Speaker 7: UP i was just wondering what your guys' like favorite scary movies or Favorite halloween movies?
Speaker 3: ARE i gonna go with The Ring.
Speaker 4: Bailey mine is A over The Garden, wall which is a, series but it's cute and.
Speaker 2: Cozy, okay hocus pocus for? Me uh get. Out it's like A, yeah got thriller movies really?
Speaker 14: Good speaking of real quick our, bracket we were doing best horror movies On. Instagram halloween one against that makes, Sense we'll take.
Speaker 3: THAT i believe. That, yeah yeah, too? Right what is your?
Speaker 11: FAVORITE i Like halloween as like a family, movie But i'm a big fan of The sauce series Or.
Speaker 2: SACK i WOULDN'T i could never watch so. GOOD i.
Speaker 5: Thank.
Speaker 3: You no phone screen For. Friday if you're new to, This, basically we're answering the phones. Live we don't know what you're gonna. Say we don't pick up and screen them in. Advance so you get on the radio and we ask you who you, are and then you start, off and let's start with a continue with. You what's your? Name?
Speaker 10: Adam what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 5: Adam?
Speaker 19: HEY i was just this question more for you you to Take gary. On AND i know you've been talking to him for quite a while Because i've been hearing him for quite a. While when did you first realize this guy was?
Speaker 10: Legit?
Speaker 19: Like what was the thing that you heard him to stay or answered for you that you are und?
Speaker 3: PERCENT i got Youa so there was a couple of, times but the most powerful time was And i'll tell this. STORY i told it. Yesterday i'll, leave But i'll tell it. Quickly so my dad was dying and my, wife BUT i couldn't get off right right, away and we didn't know that he wasn't going to make. It so my wife went out there and spent a couple of nights with him in the hospital room and they would stay up and he couldn't, sleep so they Sang christmas. Songs it was Around, christmas and they tell stories and my wife kept him company duringles and if if she hadn't been, there he would have been all alone in his last couple of. DAYS i got out there a couple of days, later and then he passed, away like later that day or the next. Day so a week or two, Later spivey is on the Show The psychic doing his, thing And i'm, like how's my dad. Doing, Oh he's, good he's doing, this he's doing. This i'm, like, okay well, whatever and so he hangs up and then he called me back five minutes later and he, goes, day your dad won't leave me. Alone your dad won't leave me alone until he told me to call you and say you got to say thank you To. Susan And i'm, Like gary had no id about any of. That and at that POINT i was, like is he right one hundred percent of the? Time probably, not but is there something?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 3: Yeah BUT i Think gary just takes it for granted in a way like if you can really sing really, well you don't go like you just Go i'm. Okay you, Know i'm. Okay you don't go look at. Me i'm. Great but other people will say you're. Amazing. Yeh does that help answer your?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 19: Absolutely, Yeah but you need to have him on way. More it's Uh and there's something that there's some weird connection THAT i feel WHEN i hear, him AND i don't want to explain.
Speaker 2: It that soothing, voice that's what it, is is suthing thank.
Speaker 3: You my, friend have a good, day all? RIGHT a couple more calls on no phone screen Or, friday and then we're gonna do another keyword For Sabrina, Carpenter so hang on for. That what is your? Name you're up?
Speaker 5: Next? Josh, Hi, josh what's?
Speaker 17: Up?
Speaker 12: HEY i was asking curious to.
Speaker 11: Know do you guys have a phone number For Gary spivey and does he still do psychic?
Speaker 19: Greetings?
Speaker 3: Yes eight hundred eighty two Seven, Gary and you can do one on on the phone or you did in? Person you do zoom. Whatever eight hundred day two Seven. Gary, Okay.
Speaker 9: Okay do you know what he?
Speaker 5: CHARGES i don't.
Speaker 18: KNOW i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i think it's varied as the economy has, changed BECAUSE i think he used to charge a, lot but now people just don't have the money to pay that. Much so you, Know gary's got flexible, pricing flexible. Plan, yeah BUT i will tell you that people go say that it's worth. It so, yeah all, RIGHT a couple more, calls no phone screen Or. Friday? Hi what's your? Name?
Speaker 7: Hi good morning?
Speaker 1: Guys, Hi Hi Sha. HI i am just calling to SEE i had the thought AS i was coming home dropping my kiddle off at. Daycare do you guys have any funny nicknames for your pets that are not their actual. Name bernardo doesn't.
Speaker 3: Normal oh it doesn't sound like. It, no, no, huh well It.
Speaker 4: So my cat's name Is cap AND i call him sometimes Crazy taxi because he guts to run.
Speaker 2: Around SO i, go, oh.
Speaker 4: He's a quzy taxi, cab SO i call him taxi cab or qrazy taxi.
Speaker 14: Cab that my dog a we call her started saying bad, girl but then, Bag yeah you beg yet you it's so, stupid but she knows that's her love.
Speaker 2: That how about?
Speaker 7: You my Cat.
Speaker 1: Willie he is a very, fat happy. Housecat SO i don't know where it's sam, from but now we call him Be ferroni.
Speaker 3: He love all, right thank you very. Much one more call that we're gonna wrap things. Up no phone screen Or friday last. Call what's your? Name my name Is.
Speaker 5: Tanner what's Up?
Speaker 3: Tanner?
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 19: NOTHING i just have two Things i'd like to say to. You, one can you bring back the bit where he used to do like the cold, open where you would have the song playing just the music and then you'd have to like, say like this Is katie.
Speaker 3: W b over the beginning of the beginning of the song to the beginning of the song like hit the. Post, yeah, yeah we can do, That, shore we can do hit the. Post make sure write it, Down, Jenny, JENNY.
Speaker 19: I love that. Too and also second, Part, bailey this is From dundas AND i saved your. Glasses, oh thank you so.
Speaker 4: MUCH i left my glasses in A dundas bar once AND i had to go back and get them And tanner took them for.
Speaker 5: Me thank, You.
Speaker 3: Tanner you are.
Speaker 19: Welcome anything to keep that, Vision.
Speaker 2: Crystal, yes, hey give Trip hell for, me thank.
Speaker 5: YOU i.
Speaker 19: Will i'll give Trip hell. DEFINITELY i saw him the other, day But i'll give him more help for.
Speaker 3: You Perfect bailey's ex. Bow, yeah thank You. Tanner. Tanner all, right thanks for all the calls on no phone Screener friday On katie WB. Be somebody via. Text they say Is dave. Hungover he's a little short and. FEISTY i, said we all got four. HOURS i didn't sleep well last night BECAUSE i got home From Boo. Bash we had such a great time At Boo. Bash but WHEN i got, HOME i couldn't go right to. Bed it's like two fired. Up, Yeah SO i sat there AND i, like you, know found some leftover pizza in the fridge That susan had gone out and had that and watched videos on On instagram THAT i went to bed AND i couldn't, sleep and then the alarm went off five minutes. Later, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: Think that a same story for all us for.
Speaker 3: Sure little punchy, Today, hello what are we doing, Now?
Speaker 17: Jennydia we are going to do a little pros and cons because we've got two people on the phone who want to argue Why halloween is either amazing or why it is.
Speaker 3: TRAPPED i still love, it all. Right we've done pros and cons before With Taylor. Swift either you love. HER i met the Pro Taylor swift woman last. Night she was At Boo, bash and then we had the Anti Taylor. Swift we had pro cruisers like ship cruises and anti, cruisers and now it is pro and Con. Halloween there are people who Love halloween and then there is a very special guest who thinks it's a garbage. Holiday let's start off with the positive. Side is her Name marie? E Eb? Marie, yes that's, Interesting hello Eb. Marine i'm well you Love halloween?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Hello oh, No Aby marie go stand by a. Window, Hello, hello can you hear?
Speaker 3: Me? Now? Hello we call her right, color right, back because we, yeah call her right. Back i'll stall for a little, bit because let's talk about the costume. Contest, yeah my best sexy costume was a skinny guy with he was hot though he was as Whole.
Speaker 17: Cogan, yes it was, good AND i think my favorite part was Watching dave's reaction when the girl who just had basically nipple pasties on came on stage did the, splits ended a little tork with, it And vot was taking video and he Got dave's entire. Reaction so because you were in, Shock, dave you were not anticipating. That and, honestly she Looked, floyd she looked she looked great and so. Good and then also there was a Drunk woody and buzz Light year as, females very Sexy woody and buzz Lighter. YEAR i went up to them AND i bent over AND i Allowed woody to smack my butt a couple of. Times she said it was the best night of her. Life and then she told me that she was going to hunt you down because she wanted a motor.
Speaker 2: Boat your big.
Speaker 17: Boobies you were WEARING i.
Speaker 3: Was jenny last.
Speaker 17: Night, yeah so those two were having a. HOOT i did see drunk buzz later in the. Night talking to a, gentleman would say they probably went home. Together there were a lot of two boys there. YESTERDAY i will say there were a.
Speaker 3: Lot it was a good looking. Crowd, yeah we look in such a good. Time best roll overall was the portagohn With Hulk hogan sitting on the toilet And macho Man savage carrying. It and then best group was helped me.
Speaker 17: Out we did the, zombies the two zombie.
Speaker 3: Pilot and the flight attendant. Zombies they were epically.
Speaker 2: Made blood coming out of her.
Speaker 3: Mouth she was so. Cool, yeah it was really. Cool and the laziest contest winner of two dollars was a woman who was a. Pharmacist she came right from work wearing her pharmacist white. Jacket and that was the laziest contest, yea though there were a lot of other lazy ones. Too all, RIGHT i think we got her back on the. Phone E V, Marie, hello much, better much. Better all, right here you are On katie Be we are doing pros and. Cons you have Pro halloween Eb marie it's all you take it.
Speaker 9: Away you guys want me to go tip for, tip or you guys want me to just still out WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Got you do.
Speaker 17: Whatever you you just go for it and then we'll have the other person on after.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 9: Okay my first three very very important things to. Know the one day adults get to eat candy without. Judgment it's the unofficial cheap day of the. Year you can down twelve mini snickers and call it celebrating the.
Speaker 5: SEASON i love. That no judge you guilt free.
Speaker 9: Todsumes let you try out a new. Personality, also you, know for one night you could be a, vampire a, cowboy or a sexy traffic. Cone no one's gonna question your lifeless.
Speaker 2: Sexy traffic cone's.
Speaker 9: Okay another good point to, make especially with the economy being in the place that it's, in it's pretty much an economy stimulus stimulus. Plan with all the free candy that's given. Out kids go out collect, candy and parents tax thirty percent of it as a fun your. Fee and it's the sweetest form of. Capitalism if you're actually.
Speaker 3: Wowa, yes, yeah wow pros and cons Pro halloween all, right Ebe, marie is there anything else to conclude.
Speaker 9: With, well there's plenty more reasons Why halloween is the best holiday and the most exciting holiday of the. Year other than the horror movies hitting different In. October the creative freedom actually peaks In. October you see cool pet. Costumes it's also the transition. Holiday so remember all those important things when you think About. HALLOWEEN i, wow.
Speaker 4: Really great persuasive writing. There think about all of these things and. More when do you think About?
Speaker 3: Halloween reminds me of the smart kid In english class back in high. SCHOOL i love that color Cod body.
Speaker 2: Series that was.
Speaker 3: Me good, Job. Emory please hold on one. Second our special guest on the phone as Anti halloween is former Web Girl iHeart Employee Tina.
Speaker 15: Tina god today today really is the, worst isn't.
Speaker 3: It tina used to work here on the radio station and she would Hate. Halloween she would call it a garbage. Holiday so we thought you're the natural to be Anti. Halloween. Tina we're. Ready it's a.
Speaker 15: Trash garbage day full of trash garbage things like. COSTUMES i know some people like.
Speaker 11: THEM i don't have time for.
Speaker 7: That who has the money the?
Speaker 15: TIME i have to think of a new one every single. Year i'm exhausted just thinking about. It no one has the time for, that staying out. Late you gotta go out trigger, shooting you gotta go to a. PARTY i go to bed at nine point. THIRTY i don't have the time being. Social i'm posted it to A halloween party, tomorrow AND i gotta talk to.
Speaker 9: PEOPLE i don't want to do.
Speaker 15: That that sounds rough.
Speaker 7: BEING i don't want to be.
Speaker 15: SCARED i don't like people jumping out at. Me my neighbor has a creepy. Man he positions in his yard in a different way every, day like strangling, things AND i don't. CARE i LIKE i like the warm glow of A christmas, tree and not a spooky jack.
Speaker 12: Lander no one's got.
Speaker 15: Time no one's got time for horror. Movies they're.
Speaker 8: SCARY i want a rom.
Speaker 18: COM i want to feel good.
Speaker 15: ENVIRONMENT i don't Want Freddy.
Speaker 12: Krueger he's.
Speaker 15: Scary and THEN i don't, sleep and you know WHAT i like to. DO i like to sleep peacefully followeing De. Core. Ugly it's, ugly you can admit. It why is everything only, black, orange, green or? Purple nobody knows it's? Ugly? Weather how many times a little, kid was your costume ruined by your warm?
Speaker 12: Coat mother made you.
Speaker 15: PUT i was a princess one. Year nobody.
Speaker 6: Knew nobody.
Speaker 15: Knew AND i think most importantly you're using.
Speaker 11: Out my dog stop coming to my door and ringing my.
Speaker 15: Doorbell he's.
Speaker 12: Stressed leave him.
Speaker 2: Alone, hey nobody got time for.
Speaker 17: THAT i can Imagine bogie freaking out at the.
Speaker 14: Door i'm With tina on the On christmas being. Better it's much more. Superior plus peppermint totally weighs pumpkin, anything pumpkin or cinnamon or.
Speaker 4: Whatever someone did say on the YouTube live, saying, wow.
Speaker 2: Talk about a.
Speaker 17: Humbug tina was my favorite at our boot cruise one year because she just stressed up in a trash bag, because as she, Says halloween a Trash so that's what her outfit.
Speaker 3: WAS i went Out.
Speaker 12: Halloween, yeah that's, right trash.
Speaker 3: Holiday, Yeah, tina we miss you here and you're you being such a positive bright light through the radio.
Speaker 2: Station positive right, light Yeah.
Speaker 17: Tina or.
Speaker 3: Thank You. Tina. There it Is halloween pro and. Con we're not trying to have a. Winner we don't pick a. Winner you just side with one or the, other