Speaker 1: More of the roses on Interns John your morning show. You are with somebody, you think maybe they could be the one. They at least make it feel special, But then some things pop up then make you think maybe something else is going on. We try to get to the bottom of it. Sarah, good morning, Hi, good morning. Let's get into this. You and Dustin have been dating for how.
Speaker 2: Long we've been together a little over.
Speaker 1: A year now, Okay, and we don't live with each other, but we've certainly had the talk of that's our next step, right, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Even talking about getting like a place together, a little bit bigger than what.
Speaker 1: We both have. Sure, of course, the past year, everything's been going good. Friends and family like him, vice versa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone seems to be on board with us getting you know, a little bit further in the process. I really like them.
Speaker 1: What do you say? Seems to be Yeah, are we are the reservations or is it just they're all on board?
Speaker 2: I well, just like for me, actually lately I don't know.
Speaker 1: What's up, but like, yeah, I gets some questions because well I was just kind of getting this. I was reading your email. You mentioned you guys don't live together, but in the last month or so, he's gotten weird about you leaving stuff at his place. Are we talking like you know, cosmetics and like Pj's and that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like give me anything is a hair brush, and I mean he's just been really.
Speaker 3: Weird about that kind of thing. Okay, he wasn't before.
Speaker 2: No, I mean he definitely she didn't care.
Speaker 1: Okay. Can you get to the reason why though, because that's what part of the really took out to me. If I'm understanding this right.
Speaker 2: I guess he's looking at it because of us wanting to move in together, that he wants to end his least early. And I guess the like negotiation he made with his rental is like if he keeps it neat and order orderly, people will be able to come in and show uh the property like the to other potential renters. And I mean, I don't know that that's ever really been the.
Speaker 1: Just interject this is not like a townhouse. This is an apartment complex, and so it's not like there's a landlord. It's like the leasing office of the apartment complex.
Speaker 4: According to him, because in my my runner saying, it says that if I were to have to get somebody take over my lease.
Speaker 3: I that's my job.
Speaker 1: Correct. But if I'm right though, that rights there. He's saying his apartment building wants to have tours of his units, he can break the lease. Yeah, because of that, you can have Okay, So.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, why would your stuff matter be there?
Speaker 1: Correct? And let's get into this past weekend. So you guys are supposed to a couple's massage. Valentine, say, what was the flag there?
Speaker 2: So when we checked in, they were like, hey, welcome Dustin and Brittany. And I mean Dustin looked so taken, ye, you know, by surprise. And I want to because I'm definitely not Brittany. Yeah, and it was weird. It was like, you know, it was a nice ball too.
Speaker 1: Miss like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god. Nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Are you supposed to enjoy your massage after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's that's like I have a movie. Especially again like the fact, I don't want to say the name of the spot, but I look at their prices a couple.
Speaker 3: Slip.
Speaker 4: I feel like they would have done everything their power correct.
Speaker 1: Correct, So let's do uh this, Sarah, We'll have sauce caf from the Flower Company off from the Roses obviously should go to your girlfriend of lit over year if they deal pum on hold, if they don't look answers for you. Okay, okay, thank you. War the Roses just over three minutes on Intern Johnny Morning Show. It's War the Roses on Intern john in your morning show, Sarah, let me recap this quick. So you and Dustin have been together for a little over a year. Everything's been going well. You guys talked about potentially moving in down line seems to be the next step, I suppose, But over the last month or so, I'm gonna be honest, I don't know which flag shines more red. But he has told you basically, he doesn't want you to leave stuff in his place because, according to him, he wants to break his lease so that you guys can move into a bigger place together. In order to do that, his leasing office has told him they need to give tours of his unit and they can find somebody he can break his lease. That's what he said, as far as that goes, right, yeah, which I'm so confused. And I guess, if you had to be honest, how many bags worth the stuff did you leave there? We talked on a suitcase. We talking in Jim beg we've talked just move yeah, what how much we actually talk? And you were leaving there, like.
Speaker 2: I had my makeup there and it was, you know, neatly ordered in a little case.
Speaker 1: Sure, and okay.
Speaker 2: I also would have like a couple of cloth hanging up in his closet.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like that you were breaking like, you know, occumacy laws of like there's ten people in the apartment. It's like, okay, that's what I thought. And then probably the biggest red flag was this past week Id Valentine's say, you guys went to a nice spot for a couple of massage. The folks at the massage counter welcomed Dustin and Brittany. You were not Brittany. You said he looked like he saw a ghost and there was a bit of awkwardness with the staff. I do think that could this be a mistake. Sure, how, although like with the prices these folks charge, just look at the website, they can't afford to make those mistakes because of how much you're paying to be there. I would also assume that you had book it online so that he had to put the name in like the computer does it.
Speaker 4: I would think that if they made a mistake they would go so over the top apologize.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, So let's see this Sarah of sauce call from the flower company, off from the roses. They should go to you, girlfriend of a year. If they do, we'll put my whole sea you want to do. If they don't, we'll get some answers for you. Okay, okay? On second should I do to get them on real quick?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm actually calling you from a local flower shop. My name is Shelby, and we're trying out some new marketing since we have so many flowers left over from Valentine's Day and everything.
Speaker 3: So you actually came up on my list. It's totally free.
Speaker 4: I don't need your credit card info or anything so we can get the mouse to day.
Speaker 5: Even how did you get this number?
Speaker 1: Google ads?
Speaker 4: Like it's just for new businesses. My parents just opened this flower shop a few months ago. And I will say I've been mostly calling men. I know that's terrible, but we're just trying to get the product out there, just so that you see in person instead of just an AD that you scroll through.
Speaker 5: But this numbers shouldn't even be lifted to.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that looks.
Speaker 4: I just I'm just trying to make my parents, like, you know, shop work out for them, you know, make their dreams coming true and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to figure out how you got the numbers.
Speaker 4: So they send us a bunch of numbers from this zip code or just different zip codes. So I've just been trying to focus on very local so that if you did say yes, we could try to get the product out today and then you could see it for yourself hopefully come back to us, support a local flower shop instead of just using a national chain.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, okay, all right, So I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Make you a little profile, doesn't in case you come back. So what is the name of the person that you want to send them to?
Speaker 5: Cand you send them to Brittany?
Speaker 3: Is that with two cheese?
Speaker 5: A and yuh baby? Okay, cool, let's go with.
Speaker 3: That, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 4: And I want to see to you, like I said the red roses, so girlfriend, wife, sister.
Speaker 3: Friend, mom, it's just a friend, okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, And then what do you want your card to say? It's just your typical little flower card, something.
Speaker 5: Like, I know I can't fix thing some but work out in the way this weekend. I'll make it up to something like that.
Speaker 2: Dustin, are you joking? I'm a I'm a work project to you. Work that in a way up to Britney.
Speaker 5: So that's a Brittany. Well, I mean, first of all, it's not what it seems.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, hold on, my name is he turns. I got sauce and rose here as well. We're doing a war of the roses and the show guy. Let you know that that is your girlfriend, Sarah. So who is Brittany?
Speaker 5: What's the party called?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we're getting up on you.
Speaker 5: Brittany is somebody that I work with and I do work for.
Speaker 1: And so which one is it work for? Work with? And how did work the way you're doing work with her this weekend? Yeah, that doesn't make any sense, isn't.
Speaker 5: Isn't that the same sort of thing? Really?
Speaker 2: No, no, Dustin, it's not.
Speaker 5: Gather that.
Speaker 1: Wait, so does answer me this? Let me just fin this out. So what work did you have this weekend that got in the way of you're doing work with Brittany?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What work? Well that was the question.
Speaker 1: Yes, what worked this weekend got in the way of you doing work with Brittany.
Speaker 5: I had things to do.
Speaker 1: I call that work, like give me an example.
Speaker 5: Answer the question.
Speaker 1: And so you often send your client red roses?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well when I'm in the hot seat. Yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: I supise it's a coincidence that Brittany is the same name the girl who was supposed to get message this weekend.
Speaker 5: Point point good point, but.
Speaker 2: Event one of the roses is creticked and possibly edited for broadcasts with permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 3: In one and more roses, go to ymsradio dot com.
Speaker 1: War the Roses on Intern John in your Morning Show, would love your Thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text in vienna page, Good morning morning. You heard War of the roses. What you want to say?
Speaker 2: Girl, I'm glad I went to work today so I can hear this one.
Speaker 1: Hey, that says thank you for listening. Have a great day you too. You can binge all roses online ymsradio dot com. It is intern John in your Morning Show, Intern.
Speaker 2: John in your Morning Show.
Speaker 5: True at iHeartRadio