Speaker 1: All right now, Billy Cunningham, the Great America will welcome this Monday afternoon, another great week at broadcasting. Superbity begins. First, the weather's going to change.
Speaker 2: We like that.
Speaker 1: Tonight it's going to be a little raining. Then over Tuesday Wednesday, the low temperature late in the week might be in the forties, which is not bad. Winter is coming, but until then, winter has come to certain sports teams in our tri state area. Number One, you have the Reds last week on Monday Night, I'm sorry, on Tuesday and Wednesday doing what they did Monday night with the Bengals. At least they picked up the pieces of that debacle to perform worse yesterday. And then also you have Elder in the pit taking down Muller High School. That was a shock if you see the officials try to take the game away from them and Kansas didn't work. They tried again yesterday or Saturday, but that didn't work either. You see is riding high right now a man with perspectives on this and so much more. As Moeger, welcome again the Bill Cunningham Show. And mo how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm well? Willie? How about you?
Speaker 1: Beaten? Bloodied and bowed. I'm watching this thing and this morning I monitor all events simultaneously. You might have know. This morning I listened to Tim McGee, the Great Number eighty five on with Tom Brenneman, and they had some sort of score that the last three games in the first three quarters, which by the way, is three quarters of the game. That makes sense, My dear park Matt tells me that the Bengals are losing something like ninety six to two something is a terrible score. And yesterday they picked up twenty one points when it didn't matter. So can you put in perspective where the ben Galleys are at this point? I had a report from Tony Bender that Joe Burr was wielded in the studio into the I'm sorry, into the stadium yesterday. He was horizontal, had an ivy and each arm had a leg dangling from a ligament. His toe was cut off, his knee was a bandage, and they had his eyes covered. That picture is not a good one for the future with the Bengals. But can you give me some mo Can you give me mo? I need? Hope?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know that I can now frankly that the Joe Burrow that you just described in dire shape, might be better equipped to play quarterback than Jake Browning is. Look, this franchise is built on Joe Burrow elevating everybody, every player, every position, every coach. The entire foundation of the organization rests on the shoulders of Joe Burrow. Remove him from the equation, and an already shaky premise, organizational premise absolutely collapses. And that's exactly what's happened. Look, Jake Browning is a backup quarterback. Backup quarterbacks are prone to play poorly. Their proverbial floor is lower than the proverbial floor of a starting quarterback, especially when we talked about Jake Browning was undrafted and it's a great success story because he is managed to stick in the NFL for a number of years after every single team chose not to draft him, and so good for him. But you know, Jake Browning is a back and backup quarterbacks when they played poorly, it often looks like it did yesterday. The problem for me is number one, that they're probably going to wait too long before they decide to try somebody else, and number two, the rest of the roster isn't good enough. They ran the ball somewhat effectively yesterday, but they haven't run the ball effectively in quite a while. The offensive line is not good. That's a decade long problem. They spent the entire offseason looking at last year's defense, saying to themselves, we think we're good with the personnel. We just eat a new defensive coordinator. Well, when the Bengals crept back into the game yesterday and at least had a puncher's chance, and when I say puncher's chance, still not a great chance, the Bengals defense allowed the Lions to pretty much slam the door shut. This is look Jake Browning. They should be looking at somebody else. I cannot imagine anybody has any faith both inside that locker room and for those of us looking from the outside, I can't imagine anybody has any faith in Jake Browning performing at a level that will allow this team to win games with him as QB. But the rest of the roster isn't good. The coaching isn't good enough. I watched on Thursday night the San Francisco forty nine ers with a backup quarterback, a backup quarterback who was drafted, who at one point was the successor to Tom Brady. But I watched the San Francisco forty nine ers on the road on a short week with a thousand different guys injured and not available, figure out a way to put together a game plan that allowed them to win a division road game. On a Thursday, I watched the Minnesota Vikings against that Cleveland defense that the Bengals couldn't figure out Week one win again with a backup quarterback. Carson Wentz has a pedigree. Carson Wentz. This has been a starting quarterback in this league. Carson Wentz was drafted. He's better than Jake Browning. But I saw the Minnesota Vikings again figure out a way to win. This coaching staff can't do it, players aren't good enough, and when the quarterback play totally tanks, what you have is a three game stretch that looks like it has for the Bengals these last three or they have been largely non competitive.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking at some of the statistics the bank. After all, the Bengals are in second place in the AFC North. But the differential, the point differential, and this takes into account the twenty one points, the worthless twenty one points in the fourth quarter. The Bengals are number one of the thirty two teams and the worst point differential in football, which is minus seventy one points, which is terrible and it's awful. Now they're going to go to Green Bay and play. And so we saw this coming. You and Tony Pike and Austin Elmo are the best of this. You said last year and the year before, the window is open, the window is open. Joe Burrow's got the window open. The window is closing. The window is closing. In fact, Joe Burrow turns thirty years old next year. We'll wait for the next injury, whether it's the toe, the knee, the wrist, the calf, the toe, the knee, the wrist, and the calf. What's left, I guess the shoulder and the head. And so we're waiting for some other disaster to happen in this franchise. I call him zach Shuler because he's got that Dave Show will look in his eye. And there was no adjustments of any type that made any sense. Goes to personnel, and I watched the one to one of the times Jake Browning was sacked. Orlando brown did the Matador approach off the left tackle spot, but he recovered the fumble. He caused the fumble to happen, and then he recovered the fumble. And I'm thinking, where do we go from here? Mo, Because at this point, when Joe can play, if he gets off the gurney, gets the IV out, get their bandages off, and wants to play some football. At that point, the Bengals will be four and eight and they'll say, well, let's wait for next year and then get the season. Take a request in nice and early for next year, and here we go. Can you see history repeating itself? And I look back to the era of Marvin's You know, Marvin Lewis was a nice guy, never won a playoff game. He kept him for ten years, and Dave Shuler was here for many years. I don't think he hit a double digit winning season whatsoever. Before that was Bruce Coslin. The consistency is inconsistency. They struck lightning with Joe Burrow by going into overtime in Miami that one game, to thank God, they lost in Miami, God bless him. But you know, Zach Shuler tried to win the damn game when he shouldn't have. That's a different story. Give me some hope, mo before I talk about the Reds and UC and the pill. Give me hope.
Speaker 3: Well, hope to me lies in trust. So who do you trust right now? He took the Zach Taylor? No, he trust Dak Taylor to figure out a way to make this work with a backup quarterback.
Speaker 1: And no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: You want Joe Burrow back and healthy. Do you trust what the Bengals have on the offensive line to keep him up right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Do you trust? Do you trust Dukee Tobin to build a good offensive line in front of Joe Burrow, which he hasn't been able to do yet? Do you trust Duke Tobin to draft? Well, let me read for you, Willie. Let's let's give the twenty twenty five draft class a pass.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Those guys are rookies, so the jury is still out. Let's start in twenty twenty one. Jackson, Carmen, Joseph Osai, cam Sample Tyler, Shelvon, Deontay Smith, any of those players, any of whom aren't with the team. Anymore excited about any of those guys? No, how about the twenty twenty two draft? Way move on Dac Till, Cam Taylor, britt Zach Carter now with the team anymore, Cordell Volson, Tyson Anderson. Is there a guy there that you want on the team in twenty twenty six? Miles Murphy, DJ Turner, Jordan Battle, Charley Jones. I think we like Chase Brown, he's in that class. I think we like Andrea Yoshabas he's in that class. But hole lot of unknowns, a whole lot of jury is still out at best twenty twenty four class. Jermaine Burton never plays, McKinley Jackson, never plays. Eric Hall. I think would be a heck of a player. Unfortunately he's always hurt. Josh Newton, don't know. Tanner McLaughlin no longer with the team.
Speaker 2: Don't stop it.
Speaker 1: I look at the roster.
Speaker 3: Stop it. I look at the roster and I can't name for you Willie five non rookies, non rookies that I am really excited about being with the Bengals in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: If you no, if you open up the Bengals roster and told the other thirty one teams you can draft or have any of the Bengal players outside the two wide receivers. Now I take the other fifty players. You can take any of these players. Would any functional NFL team take any of the Bengal players.
Speaker 3: Well, Trey Hendrickson, Yes, which is why the conversations have to happen about what the Bengals might be able to get.
Speaker 1: He's gone for him, it's going right, he's gone.
Speaker 3: He's not under contract next year, and he's on the other side of thirty. You know, I certainly could believe that Amarus Mims one day might be really good, but I can't tell you that I'm necessarily excited about him. This isn't a good roster. And the thing that's frustrating for me is last year told you it wasn't a good roster. Why because they had Joe Burrow for seventeen games and he was otherworldly. That is the greatest statistical season that any Bengals quarterback has ever turned in, which isn't insignificant because they've had qbs win the MVP Award. And yet despite that, they were four and eight at one point and needed to win their last five games against bad quarterbacks just to get to above five hundred. Joe Burrow playing for a non playoff team was an MVP finalist last year. That told you last season the roster wasn't good enough. What did they spend this offseason doing? Retooling the roster? Overhauling the roster, No swapping out entire position groups. No, no, many of the guys you watch on defense were on last year's defense. They made changes because you have to, because you draft players, but they weren't as aggressive in the offensive line as many of us thought they needed to be and as much as most of us assumed.
Speaker 2: They would be.
Speaker 3: They looked at last year's team and essentially said, with some minor tweaks here and there, were pretty much going to bring back the same dudes. What has that resulted in the results that looked very familiar to last year, except with a quarterback who's nowhere close to as good as Joe Burrow. So why should anybody be surprised that the results of the last three weeks have been what they've been.
Speaker 1: Let's turn the page. I put something on next. I'm sure you saw baseball playoffs ongoing. Looking at this unsettled roster for the Reds next year, who's the first baseman? Steers been there a lot. I think he's the choice. But who knows second base. McClain had a bad year. I think defensively he's better than he showed. Offensively, he stinks the shortstop belongs to either right field or left field. The third basement is either going to be Hayes or sal that's unsettled all for those positions. Unsettled left field, I don't know center field. I would think Friedel has got center field, kind of nailed down right field. Martee, I have no idea. Austin, I have no idea. Pagne, I have no idea. I can't recall a time when there was hope the Reds made the playoffs, but the next year, getting ready for the season, we don't know who's playing every position except maybe except catcher. I think is nailed down with Stevenson and Trevino. But whether it's the closer, whether it's Hunter, Green, Lodolo, who's at thirst Does someone have the guts to tell? Scott Borra asked that your number one client here, Dela Cruz is not a short stop. He's an outfielder. He runs like a deer, got a tremendous reach, a great arm. Belongs in right field. Alla Dave Parker, who came up as a catcher consequence, Do you have hope that someone like Tito Francona's got the coyon's to put together a roster and get the pieces in the right position and move on. Do you have hope for the twenty twenty six Reds.
Speaker 3: I do, because I think they're starting from a place. So then VM, that's really good young starting pitching in a surplus of which that should enable them to execute a trade if that's the direction they want to go. I think for me, for me, I start with two places. Number one, Eli Della Curtains. We got to figure out what he's going to be. If we are doing this next year talking about, well, you know, he can do some amazing things at shortstop, but he still leads to league and errors. What are we doing here? I think there have to be really serious conversations about where he fits best, and do that before spring training. So you give him spread training to work on the position you want him to play at. If he's a shortstop, he's a shortstop, okay, he's got to get better. Now he's an outfielder. If he's an outfielder, that's fine. Then who's going to play shortstop right, So you want to figure that out. I think number two two for me is are you okay with an offensive zero playing third base? Key? Brian Hayes is awesome with the glove, awesome. I don't think he has a peer. He might be the best defensive player in the sport. But can you put up with a guy who's an offensive zero? How good does the defense have to be for you to go? You know what? At third base, we have somebody who simply can't hit, and he's going to be the guy every single day. When they traded for him, it wasn't just for this year. He's under contract for the rest of the decade, and so I think there's a real serious question there. How how much? How little can he hit? Before you go, you know what? We can't put this guy out there at third base, no matter how good his glove is.
Speaker 2: What about Sal?
Speaker 1: What about Sal? Where's Sal?
Speaker 3: So? If you decide, hey, Brian Hayes is our starting third baseman, okay, you better have offense elsewhere? Does that mean Sal Stewart plays first base? Probably? Are you gonna get enough pop from the corner out field positions? They started the season last year with you and I wondering have they done enough in the outfield? Are we really going to run it back again with you know, the never ending cycle of Will Benson's and four A players. Are you really going to put Noelve Marte out there in right field? Where's his ultimate position? Are you good with Matt McClain at second base? You know they had him in black magic marker last year at second base, batting second That didn't work. The rets two hole production was the worst in the entire sport. Are they giving up on Christian and Karnasion Frand? You know, to me, the two guys that kind of screwed him this year with their performance. Number one, Matt McClain because they decided he was going to be the two hole hitter. They never had guys on base consistently enough for Elie de la Cruz. The two whole production has to be better. Number two. I think they hoped that Christian and Karnassions Frand would hit twenty five to thirty home runs. That obviously did not happen. I have no idea if that guy can play at the big league level, And so there are so many questions they need. I think they need a guy in the middle of the order that you could expect thirty home runs from. Now that might be South Stewart. I don't know that you could bet on it only being South Stuardent. I think you've got to go find someone else. What is that going to cost? Are you willing to dip your toes in the free agency pool? Can you get a guy like that in exchange for a Nick Ladolo or a Hunter Green or an Andrew Abbott or a Rat Louder or a Chase Burns Like that's if they're going to make a trade, that's where it's going to come from. Or do they spend money in free agency? I think regardless offensively, if you're not going to hit a ton of home runs, you got to be better at manufacturing runs. This wasn't a huge on base team. This wasn't a team that was great at stealing bases. They kind of put the brakes on this team relative to what they were in twenty twenty three, and so I think Nick carl and Brad Metter really have a tough task in front of them to take a team that this year was okay and qualified for the but build a team that's closer to what the Milwaukee Brewers are closer to what the Chicago Cubs are and a team that when it gets to the postseason next year, if they do, is better equipped to a dance.
Speaker 1: Kind of said. Here we are the first part of October. Thought talking about next year for the Bengals and for the Reds. But it's the way we are. It's a Cincinnati thing and we've perfected it. And Moager, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We'll talk later about UC Bearcats, big games coming up. We'll see what happens. But Moe, may you continue to have a great day this Monday afternoon in the Tri State. Thank you, Moe.
Speaker 3: I'll do my best, Willie.
Speaker 1: Thank you God bless America. Let's continue with more news next to Jerome with the Reds, Bengals and so much more. TOWS Radio seven hundred WLW. It's a music Dave Keaton, Monday Afternoon begins in the Tri State. What a week ahead. It's going to be wonderful. And it's better to have a bad NFL team than no NFL team. I guess Bengals here the next ten to fifteen years. And that's a positive, not a negative. And many cities would sell their organs in order to have an NFL team. We got one, and whether you like it or not, the Brown family, the family is going to be in charge and for at least for a few more decades. And it is what it is, so get over it. Enjoy what it is, and when it's this bad, simply think about how things could be worse, which is having no NFL team. So that's the standard. Is it better to have the Bengals the way they are and have been for the past fifty five years, or is it better to have no NFL team. That's why I counseled Alisia Reese and others on the county Commissioner Denise Treehouse to do what is necessary to keep the Bengals here, because, after all, it is better to have a bad team then no team at all. It's better to have bad ownership the no team at all. It's better to have bad player developmental programs like Duke Tobin the general manager so to speak, of the Bengals, that are having no general manager of an NFL team here at all. Right, So it is what it is. Get over it. Secondly, the election, believe it or not, the election starts. I think today is the last day the register and you're going to absentee or whatever. Voting in person. Early voting is happening beginning tomorrow at the Board of Elections. The gold standard of how to conduct elections is in Ohio, in which almost everyone can register to vote in person or by mail, and I normally do it by mail and send it in and I'm confident my vote's going to count on. Not too many people double or triple vote, and so the election is important. I think municipal elections and school board elections are maybe the most important ones because those are the ones close to home that profoundly affect your life. And in my school district where I live, Indian Hill, it's a pretty damn good school district. I love the three dads that are running for reelection. They're going to be good. And also in city government, Sycamore Township, run by Tom Weedman is a among the best of all time. I can't and Tracy Schwegman and I can't imagine it being any better. We have good government, low taxes, etc. We've not had a tax increase in Sycamore Township for about twenty years because they are frugal with the use of our money. They don't play silly political games. When things go wrong, they don't all of a sudden start blaming other people. And one of the saddest examples is, of course the mayor of Cincinnati have to have peer of all, in which he recently puts something on his media account that says the following this is have to have peer of all. In his own words, you'd have to understand priority one, two and three, he says, and we know is city safety. That's number one. You've got to have a safe environment. And I take umbrage with ken Kober, which I rarely do with the FOP. Whether you like it or not. The Second Amendment gives Americans the right to keeping bare arms, that is, to have a gun, and to tell those who have a constitutional right to do something, don't practice that right in Cincinnati, because, after all, you may be the victim of a crime. It's kind of like telling a woman don't wear your skirts too short. You may be the victim of a crime. Well, I have a constitutional right to carry my firearm if I desire to. I don't have a constitutional right to A woman doesn't to wear a short skirt. And so it's kind of a sad commentary that we have so many car break ins happening in the city of Cincinnati everywhere all the time, and these acts are committed with impunity that the police have to tell individuals don't exercise your constitutional rights in Cincinnati. Be careful where you put your weapon, your gun, which you should anyway, and most gun owners are extremely extremely responsible with their gun use, and don't keep them in the car because someone's going to break into the car and steal it. Therefore leave it at home. Well, if you're a responsible gun owner, thank you. We'll make those decisions. But to tell someone an American citizen and don't come to the Cincinnati to exercise your constitutional rights, it's not a very good message, I don't think to you. I don't think it's a good message at all, because job one, two and three in the city is public safety. According to who after Purival, so he put this on social media, climate change hurts everyone, but it hurts our black and brown communities the most. That's why local leaders need to step up and confront systemic racism. And those two sentences, what hell's you talking about? That climate change hurts everyone? No, it doesn't. It doesn't. The climate has been changing for thousands of years. Guess what, it will always change. It's going to keep changing. Pollution is different than climate change. We're all against pollution, right, we're and climate change has been happening for the last five billion years, will keep happening. Man made. Climate change is a canard. It's not true. It's a lie that pollution. We can handle pollution. In fact, I think the EP et cetera should almost disband because the corporate structures and the legal system can handle pollution. But climate change having warm weather later in the fall and earlier in the spring, that's a good thing. And for him to say it hurts black and brown communities the most, what the hell does that mean the wind blows differently in black and brown communities, or maybe the sun shines brighter or hotter in black and brown community And what are black and brown communities is around Xavier Evanston is out of black community and has Clifton a quote black community. So is the mayor saying, look, we have black communities, we have brown communities, and we have white communities. No we don't. We have communities in which certain people want to live in certain areas for all kinds of good reasons. There's lots of black folks who live in Deer Park schools. I see them all the time. Is Deer Park a white community? Well, probably seventy five percent white? But does that tell black and brown people don't live in Deer Park because it is a quote white community. This is the coinage and the rhetoric of the radical left. Then he goes on to say, this is the mayor of Cincinnati telling climate change hurts everyone. No, it doesn't. Secondly, it hurts black and brown communities the most. No, it doesn't in a paternalistic way. You may think so. But the Pete Whitties of this world who live in and around Elder High School, that may be quote a blacker brown community, But Pete Whitty doesn't think it's a blacker brown community. It's a community in which he lives. He wants to define these communities based upon skin color. That's the mayor, and he goes on to say, that's why local leaders need to step up and confront systemic racism. What the hell is systemic racism? Who's in charge of the systems in America? Mainly they're liberals, and Democrats. So if local leaders need to step up, there's another great words, step up and confront systemic race. You are the system? After that, peer of all? Are you confronting yourself? Municipal government in the city of Cincinnati is controlled exclusively by left wing liberal Democrats. Are you imposing a system of racism in the city of Cincinnati? Scottie Johnson? Are you? Lemon Kearney? Are you? Victoria Parks? Are you Mika Owens? Are you? Are you are the members of council? Are they part of the system? Well? I would think so. Hell, in the city of Cincinnati, governmentally, they are the system. You can't find a Republican with a search warrant. Hopefully after November that'll be different. But who's in charge of the system of government in Cincinnati? Can you raise your hand if you're a Democrat? Correct?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Democrats are in charge of the system. Talk about the Inquirer. A proud black man named Kevin Aldridge runs the runs the Inquiry. Is he part of the system? I would think so, inquires the only local newspaper, right, and he's black. Is Kevin Aldridge part of the system? I guess not? I guess not. Then move on to the school board and the schools in the city of Cincinnati. Are they part of the system? Are they important part? Absolutely? There's no Republicans on the school board or city council anywhere in the City of Cincinnati or public schools, right, They're all left wing liberal Democrats. And I think the superintendent of schools again is an African American female? Is she part of the system of systemic racism? Does she practice it? Do we stand up against systemic racism when the system is controlled by Democrats? Do we stand up against f TEB Pierrival and lemon Kearney and all the rest members of council when they're the system? Throw on top of that the court system or the legal system. Are those in charge? May I say that every every significant office and Hamilton County is controlled by what party? Well, that'd be the Democratic Party. Are they part of the system? Is Elisha Reese, Stephanie Dumas, Denise tree House, three county commissioners? Are they part of the system? Hello? Anyone hearing my voice? Are they part of the system? The county prosecutor, the county corner, the county sheriff, They're all Democrats? Are they part of the system. Yeah, how about local court leaders dominated by what party? That'd be the Democratic Party? Are they part of the system of governance? In fact, I look around Cincinnati, in the Hamblton County. You can't find a Republican anywhere. The only elected one is the county engineer, and he has no policy prescription and no other engineer wants the job. So Beck has it. So these buzzwords, these clues, and these tips, and these winks and nods given by radical leftists like Afteb Pirival, local leaders need to step up on gunfront systemic races held nationally twelve for the last sixteen years, whether Barack Hussein Obama or Joe Biden or Kamala Harris or Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer have controlled Washington completely, Guess what, They're all Democrats and at least in many cases persons of color. Are they part of the system?
Speaker 3: What? Wink?
Speaker 2: Wink?
Speaker 1: Nod nod? These buzzwords are used by radical leftists not to judge their own behavior as inadequate, to blame others not involved in the system for the problems that their policies cause. So when I read this about climate change, hurts every No, it doesn't. Pollution hurts everyone, but not climate change. Climate change for us as a positive, it hurts black and brown communities the most. No, it doesn't. It doesn't. The win they air this guy winter summer fall. Does that hurt black communities in Brown No, he's pandering and exploiting your ignorance for your vote to keep him in power. Can you figure that one out. That's why local leaders need to step up and confront systemic racism. Well, if there is systemic racism, who's in charge of the system. Colleges, universities radical left, every major corporation in America radically left. They give their radical left wing causes the Cincinnati Inquiry, Kevin Aldridge black man. Is he somehow oblivious to the power that he has? Or the school board or the administration in the city of Cincinnati of the school board? How about the court system? Juvenile court? How about corporate America? How about Colleges University's late evening talk show host the View Look Everywhere? The presidency twelve of the last sixteen years, Obama or Biden or Nancy Pelo seeing chucksh The whole system is controlled by the Democratic Party, not the old Democratic Party, but by the left doing Democratic Party that uses the ignorance of their voters for them to personally stay in power because their policies have failed, and they have failed miserably. So how does have to have pure of all and the rest get away with it? I have no idea. I saw a message from Evan Nolan who's on city council and he opens every discussion with his preferred pronouns. Is that mega talk? Is that republic No, those are left wing Democrats. They're all Democrats fighting who's systemic racism? When they are the system. They are the system complaining about the effects that their policies sadly have caused, wanting to blame others for the failure of what they've done. It's unbelievable. And they get away with it because they kept in power by well meaning voters who knee jerk vote for the D instead of the R, or don't vote at all because they're taught by their by their system of prejudice to vote for Democrats. When we conservative slash libertarians who generally vote Republican largely have been out of power for a long time and likely not to come back in any major American city or in Washington dominated by the fifth estate, all of which a fourth estate, which are the bureaucracies that Donald Trump's trying to change. So don't be a fool. What do you have to lose? Look around. If there's too much crime in the city, most of which is not even counted, think about this. Cops do the arrest. If you have twenty percent fewer cops in the city of Cincinnati, you better have twenty percent lesson crime arrested but not convicted. There's some massive lawlessness happening in the city of Cincinnati in which no one's arrested at all because cops aren't around to do the arresting. And so many of the newer cops there four or five years have been in in office as a police officer are rather flaccid and placid and shall we say, lack aggressiveness. They don't want to get out there and arrest people because you go hands on. It's a problem. Open air drug use and homelessness, smoking a pot everywhere, pulling over for traffic offenses, all those activities have stopped. You might recall last week I had on Judge Josh Berkowitch that knows this there's about four hundred empty beds in the Hamlety County Jail because cops aren't arresting people. And if you don't arrest people for crime when the crime is being committed, that doesn't mean crime is down. It means crime is up. But those who are committing crime aren't being arrested. So in Cincinnati, typical other major American cities, twenty percent fewer cops means twenty percent fewer arrest And when you have cops that are on duty that are not incentivized to arrest people because the government in Cincinnati doesn't want arrest of individuals who look like many city council members, then the arrest are going to be way to Even in spite of all that, every day Brian Comebs and others talk about the shooting and crime. It is massive. And now you got the police union come out and say, look, you have a right to possessing bear arms, but don't bring your gun to Cincinnati. Someone's gonna knock you over the head or bust in your car during a Bengals game and steal it. You'll be lucky to keep your car. You come back from the game, your car may be on blocks and the wind is knocked out. But guess what, your car you're gonnill be gone too, So be careful. Ladies don't wear short skirts in the city of Cincinnati. You might be raped. Men don't bring guns to the City of Cincinnati. You may be victimized by crime and lose it. Does any of that make any sense? Of course not. But that's where we are now let's continue. It's laughable that we have a metrosexual mayor who's an empty suit, pandering and exploiting the ignorance of Democratic voters, telling them lies about who's in charge of the city when he's the one in charge and city council is in charge. So they blame others for their inadequacies and failure of their policies. Are they going to get away with it again in about a month? I don't know. Corey Bowman and others tell me. Chris Smitherman, Lynda Matthews tell me this year is going to be different. The voters have figured out what the Democrats have done to them for the last half a century, and they want change, and I have ted pirival is not exactly change. Lemon Kearney has not changed Scottie Johnson has not changed. So if you believe these lies, you get the government you deserve. Let's continue. Coming up later will be Congressman Warren Davidson about the shutdown in Washington, and also Jeff crue Air, my friend from New Orleans, about what's happening in many major American cities with ice and elsewhere. When federal law enforcemforcement shows up, the Democrats are saying, attack them. City police will not assist, and you're on your own. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW Bill Cunningham, the Great American and this morning Speak of the House, Mike Johnson won over a list of reasons why the shutdowns should not take place, and that was rather persuasive and at least if you're objective, But the CNN cut out of it right in the middle when it was getting the good part about the conversations he had with Schumer and with the King Jeffreys. But until then, Warren Davidson is a US Congressman. I think the seventh or eighth congressional district. That may change sometime soon. Congressman Warren Davidson, and welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. This Monday afternoon. What does the congressman do when there's a complete lockdown going.
Speaker 2: On, Well, you try to find a way to get it open in some ways. But look, we passed a bill in the House a couple of weeks ago, now almost three weeks ago, and the Senate has had a hard time passing it. Now they've passed it in the sense that they've got a majority of the Senate that wants to keep the government open. But the Senate has their sixty vote rule and Democrats know that trying to use that every ounce of leverage they can because they're not they're mad about the things that they lost with you know, things that Republicans have already changed, and they want to get back to stuff like, you know, health care for illegals, funding NPR, and you know funding you know, foreign aid, all these kinds of things that Usaid defunded. They want to restore all those things, and that's what they're shutting the government down for.
Speaker 1: Can you explain the California carve out? Is what that is and why that funds illegals getting free medical care and our expense. What is the California carve Out?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not supposed to be done, and I shared on social media weeks ago fourteen states they're trying to find loopholes to provide healthcare to illegals. California has been the most overt I think they spend like twenty three billion dollars on it. And what they would do is say, well, we are going to count the money that we're giving to illegals for the Medicaid matching dollars. So you know, in Ohio you've got two back two buckets once the standard Medicaid and then Obamacare kind of put a ninety ten match. So the federal I'm going to give ninety percent of the funds and the state gives ten percent of the funds for the Obamacare expansion. But traditionally it was about sixty forty, so you blend the two together. Most states it's seventy thirty or so. Well, when they spend that twenty three billion dollars, they're trying to count it as if it was money spent for the traditional medicaid population. And we closed that loophole when we passed the big beautiful bill and prosing the Trump signed it on July fourth. They're fighting to restore it. As if that didn't happen. Well, these are state funds, and you know this is this money fungible, Like, oh, okay, I promise not to use any of the money to pay salaries if you can just give me ten million dollars for my business. And you're like, yeah, well you also don't have to buy steel for your metal stamping companymore so, I'm going to take all that and give it to myself. You know that's the Yeah, but I didn't pay myself. You know this this idea that they're not spending federal dollars on it, they're spending state and then taking credit for and.
Speaker 1: Then eventually the taxpayer pace. As far as ICE, I'm gonna talk to you about ICE a little bit and ICE's operations here in Hamilton County, Butler County is it in northern Kentucky. It's rather quiet. There's not much media coverage of ICE arresting people that shouldn't be here and put them in the Boone County or the Butler County jail on the way you go. So this morning, two or three hours ago, I watched Brandon Johnson, the mayor of Chicago that has this seven percent approval rating and that's among Democrats in Chicago is seven percent approval rating. Ordering ICE out of the city of Chicago and demanding the ICE release all the detainees and the so called prisoners ICE has and over the weekend there was ten vehicles that got around the vehicles operated by ICE, and there was actual fisticuffs and shootings taking place, complete chaos, and the Chicago police were turned We're told to stand down. I watched the transcripts this morning on one of the Chicago stations where the officers are calling for assistance. We need help, We're surrounded, shots fired, and Chicago police were told to stand down, which is something the Chicago Police Union had about two hours ago said, this cannot happen in our city. When law enforcement needs help, we respond because the FBI, the Department of Justice, the the ATF, the US Marshal Service. When a call goes out to the Chicago Police needs help, they come to help their fellow officers. How dangerous is it when a mayor of a major American city refuses to allow federal law enforcement to do its job and secondly demands that their employees not help ICE who are under attack.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an all in commitment to be in a sanctuary city. You know, they opened they opened the city and said, look, Chicago's already a great place for your crime racket, but come here and we'll keep you safe. And they're continuing to do that. They're keeping safe the cartels that out of Chicago to run their criminal operations and yeah, okay, everybody else illegal maybe who just came there to did a good job. But think of this. You can't have like every city in America decide who's a citizen. That's only federal And then when you try to get the federal government try to get local authorities to help you get people trying to stop Sheriff Jones from oh this is a this is a federal issue. You can't use county resources to go after people. Well, that's the kind of thing we should be seeing, is full cooperation to get after the people that are in our country illegally and break in our laws. But Chicago's gone the exact other way and become complete accomplices to try to resist the federal government enforcing the clear statue, the clear jurisdiction of the federal government, and it's going to have no effect. Brandon Johnson can say it, but Ice is going to be there, and if the Chicago PD won't provide security, We're just going to send more federal firepower into Chicago to provide security.
Speaker 1: Wow. And so this is chaos. I reflect back to a twenty year period when the Democrats are in charge of government in the South, and the Democrats in the South refused to enforce federal law dealing with discrimination of African Americans. In fact, it took the federal troops to stand in the doorway against Governor Wallace and against Oral Fabis in Arkansas so that black kids could go to public school. And the Democrats of that era said, federal law doesn't apply here. We're going to do what we want. You, Feds, get the hell out of town.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: We are fifty or sixty years later, and guess what the same Democratic Party is now saying it's Chicago, Portland, Los Angeles, not yet Cincinnati, that federal law doesn't apply here and therefore get out of dodge. Do you see the consistency between what happened in the nineteen fifties and sixties in the South by the Democrats what the Democrats are doing here now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think the courts are going to see it as well. Despite this looney federal judge in Portland as basically saying that, you know, President Trump has no jurisdiction in Portland. It's like, well, I'm pretty sure it's still part of America. And the only reason we we have ice again is federal law. So in portland's the same kind of thing. You've got a tax on ice agents, you've got a tax on federal facilities, and they need more security, and instead of the local law enforcement providing it and helping, they're standing down and at the order of local elected officials. So President Trump said, hey, we need National Guard to just provide security for our people while they do the law enforcement work. And you know, we're trying to have that fight with the courts, and this goes to the judges. You know, the judges are deciding they're unelected, but they're going to try to rule the country.
Speaker 1: It's it's sad and and what's happening there. I imagine this thing is going to come to a head the next few weeks. And thank god, you know, fall and winter are coming. Things are calmed down, but the lawlessness, and secondly, I've seen these YouTube videos of the hundreds of millions of dollars coming from Iran, from China and from so called foundations George Soros types in which they fund the protest. This one YouTube video has the same fifty to sixty people dressed in different garb, but they're the same people protesting Trump, protesting Ice, They're protesting Gaza, They're professional protesters. They show up looking a certain way, with similar masks on and loud speakers, and the same crew is on several of these different fronts protesting in major cities. The same people and some of the others. Some of the journalists talk to these individuals, they refuse to discuss who funds them. How do you live? How do you have time to protest all day? Well, the fact of the matter is George Soros and others and those groups are funding these protests. It's called crowds on demand, in which they're paid millions of dollars to fly these protesters around the country, get on different garb, but could be in favor of African American causes. It could be in favor of Gosins, could be in favor of Iran, It could be in favor of Mexico and the same hundreds of people are flowing around the country given signs and told the protest how about looking into that congressman, because that is not the way things ought to be.
Speaker 2: Oh, exactly what we're doing with the follow of the money action, you know FINS and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network that collects the financial intelligence, and we're we're gathering that, we're making sure we share it with law enforcement. And then we got to get DJ to start bringing the cases. And look, I've been encouraged by Steven Miller talking about how we're going to use a full on effort to go after these groups. And you know, the groups are you know, sort of agitated, they're paid agitated. We know where the money's coming from in some cases, some cases we're still doing the investigations. Is where's DOJ. We need Pam Bondi to get you know, into high gear here and get after some of these guys. But the other part is that's really sad. Well, that part's crazy, and you know, on a certain level, a lot of our people across the political spectrum kind of acknowledge at some level it's crazy, but they won't speak out. The far left is found a home for set condemning this, and when it's time to go vote, they're going to go vote for it. Look at the Virginia Attorney General's race where this guy's literally crafting messaging saying, oh, you know, I'm imagining just you know, bullets in the head of my opponents and things like that. And when one of his Democrat colleagues pushes back on him, he's doubling down on it and no apology nothing. In fact, party in Virginia is doubling down and back in. The guy, the Virginia candidate, you know, for governor, doubling down and backing them up on it. And so you know, this kind of radical, crazy ideology. So goes back to Sarah Huckabee Sanders normal versus crazy and crazy sound a home on the left.
Speaker 1: Well, the Virginia this is the chief law enforcement officer and the wealth of Virginia, in which two years ago. This wasn't when he was in college and a clown drunk, this was two years ago. He urged that two bullets to be put in the head of the Speaker of the House in the Virginia Assembly. He also wanted the wife of the Speaker of the House to hold the bloody, dead bodies of her children in her arms, and he put that in print, shared that on social media. Now this morning or Sunday yesterday, he apologized saying, you know, I shouldn't have been so I was wrong to do that, and I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. But we're talking about a forty two year old man urging on social media that some nut job put two bullets in the head of the Speaker of the House in Virginia and kill his children so his seat is eliminated from the earth, and that the mother, his wife, hold the bodies of her dead, bleeding children, and he put that in print. And now the election, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't just some random guy. He's the guy Democrats are running to be the A'sorney General for the state of Virginia. I mean, it's crazy. And so you go, well, why aren't the left enforcing the laws. Well, they're electing people like this, you know, they're electing people that believe all this stuff. And so while you're back home thinking, well, look, I'm a Democrat. I mean I don't believe all these crazy things. I think this is hyperbole. The Republicans are just spinning this up. No, look at the candidates that you're electing. This guy in Virginia. There are my colleagues who share these same kinds of views, and it's just that's where we're at, normal versus crazy, and we need people around the country to stay We're staying away from the crazy people, and we're going to enforce the laws. You can't have every city in the country decide who's a citizen and then they get an obstruct federal law enforcement for just enforcing immigration law.
Speaker 1: You know the guy's name. The guy's name is Jay Jones, and he's kind of on the defensive. But early voting starts today in Virginia and the Democratic gubernatorial candidates she wants him to continue in the race. The Attorney General's Associations in America said he's got to step down. You can't urge that your political opponents be shot and their children be butchered and put the bloody babies in your mother's arms to die. You can't have that person in charge of law enforcement. Two bullets in the head is what he referred to, and also the dying children in the mother's arms. The wife of the guy who's running against and of course I don't think J. Jones going to go out and kill people. But the problem is on the left, there's crazies everywhere, like the one who shot Charlie Kirk and also the one who tried to kill Brett Kavanall. There's crazies everywhere that read this stuff as if it's real, as a call to action to kill the current Attorney general in Virginia, who's the Republican. The call to action is to kill him. It's like what and this has not caused more difficulties for him in the race. I find this unbelievable, Warren.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll see, hopefully the good people of Virginia will make the right decision. And look, the mayor of Chicago's already got no approval rating. The question is how does a guy get elected with zero approval rating or I guess seven percent of number, but you know, some some level of positive approval rating. But you know, this is the total illustration in blue city after blue city around the country. You know, Donald Trump said it in his first campaign, and it's still so true. What the heck do you have to lose? You know, And hopefully people will wake up and say Yeah, you know, maybe we should try a different approach and just fundamental civilization. Don't hurt people, don't take their stuff. Yeah, part is don't tolerate people that will do those things.
Speaker 1: Now that it's worth the law on a novel concept. Lastly, the lines are being redrawn as I speak. Smart money says that Greg Lansman's going to be positioned out. Where are you on reapportionment of your district right now? You have a little bit of Hamlin County. Smart money tells me they're going to take Ice seventy five west and east and you're going to come down to western Hamlin County. What do you know about that? If anything?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know for sure. I've seen about seven or eight versions of the map. And you know, without saying when we updated our constitution back in twenty eighteen, without saying the word Cincinnati, he said, you can't split Cincinnati. It used to be split between at the time brad winstripped and Steve Shabbitt, and then when you had it all drawn together, of course, Greg Lansman meet Steve Shabbitt, and Shabbit longtime represented the west side. But because of that shift, you know, I've had a good fortune to represent the west side except for del High Everything that's not in the city west of seventy five is in the eighth district. Now, who knows where it'll change. You know, some people think that, you know, we went from twelve twelve Republicans and four Democrats in the last redraw, that we should have held twelve and Democrats probably should have lost one. Most people think that means you'll have one in Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati. But there are people that really believe we might even be able to change it more than that. Right now, that's in the hands of the redistricting Commission. That's one Republican, one Democrat from the House, one Republican, one Democrat from the Senate, the governor of the Secretary of State, and the auditor, and they're supposed to present something by the end of the month, and we'll see where it goes from there.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what happens. So I followed the Illinois rule, in which there are seventeen congressional seats in Illinois and fifteen of the seventeen are Democrats. So I would follow the Illinois rule, which has been in effect for a long time. Bring the Illinois rule to Ohio and make it thirteen to two. That's my vote. But Warren Davidson, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And please stay safe out there on the campaign trail with so many Democrats calling for injury and debt to those they disagree with. But Warren Davidson, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thanks always an honor. Pray for peace, and God bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: And God bless America. Let's continue with more news coming up next. And we have an attorney general and the great State of Virginia urging that his political opponents be shot in the head and that his wife, the mother of his two babies, hold their bloody, dying bodies. And that passes for political discourse. Bill Cunningham News Radio, seven hundred WW.
Speaker 5: Greve receivers go out to the right, so we're out to the left. Three down, Liven for Cincinnati and everybody else. PACTYA with six seconds to go back, throw short over the middle. Now one backward toss, so well has it? Throws it backward to a tight end. Bramer runs up the field of the forty clocks hit zero Bramer runs.
Speaker 1: Out of bounds and up. Bearcats are victorious.
Speaker 6: The student section comes pouring out onto the field.
Speaker 5: Here at Nippert Stadium.
Speaker 6: It is not an upset, It is an uprising as Cincinnati he knocks off undefeated fourteenth ranked Iowa State by the final score of thirty eight to thirty.
Speaker 7: Hello, quiet, I'm Scots, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Say you better not disrespect to you see Bearcats. That's all I'm telling you right now. Well, will I tell you what you might as well? Get those boys down at pay court. Twenty one trips, twenty one scores in the red zone. So far not bad.
Speaker 8: The only team in the Big Twelve and only one of nine teams nationally can say that.
Speaker 1: How am I getting the quarterback for the Bearcats? Get him down there? That scores me down there and get to figure it out.
Speaker 8: You can't do work twenty six in the nation, right outside the top twenty five.
Speaker 1: Well, Eliza ahead, who did the Bearcats play next? If anyone they got UCF, they're pretty good. They're pretty good. By the way.
Speaker 8: Linebacker Jake the Snake Goldie Senior Bold National Defensive Player of the Week and the Big Twelve Defensive Player of the week.
Speaker 9: What about the Godfather? He played? But I didn't get any it didn't you know, didn't.
Speaker 1: Do a lot. I'll tell you what I went Friday night. Sega was there. I saw the.
Speaker 8: Guard you got your Now you've changed because now you got a purple shirt.
Speaker 1: I wore this in honor of Elder. I saw the greatest high school performance in any arena in the history of America. The pit ten thousand strong plus Maler number one ranked team in the state.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I went to the tailgate party with Johnny Kraftcraft Electric, et cetera. Walked around. There was huge tailgating. I looked like Bengal Jim. But the Elder Faithful was there and I talked to Father Anthony Browch, the chaplain for Elder High School, and I said, look, you tell the he wanted to talk to the team just before the start of the game. Yeah, I said, Father, tell those Panthers is gonna kick their ass. He looked at me and said, I'll tell him.
Speaker 8: Twenty four to sixteen correct. Elder Elder roles correct.
Speaker 1: Maler looked overwhelmed, out, coached, outplayed by the Panthers, who.
Speaker 8: It was thought, weren't that good. You picked Molar and gave me Moler time for another visit to Greaters. What about the Marymont that's an edging out the park twenty four to twenty two. Was at the twenty three to twenty one three twenty one.
Speaker 1: Of course Safa then Lakota West of course beat up on Cole Rain. But you know what, Willie, they got one win. Man handled Cole Rank almost more than the standard. Is that the standard is calling at once we start? Is that the standard? Why don't you talk about the Bengals, Willie? The student reporters of proud service of your local Tamestar Heating in their conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you can feel in Southeastern in the called Joe Exstein at Eckstein Heating and COOLi get eight one, two nine, three to two twenty twenty. I spoke had some pictures taken with the cheerleaders or whatever from seton, and I told today that to Sarah, I would say, make her the citizen of the day. Didn't get her last name, and I said, Sarah, you're the citizen of the day today. If she's listening, she says she doesn't a way home from school at seton the Seaton Saints controlled by Chris smitham.
Speaker 8: Bengals update, will he brought you by good Spirits at party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky? Of course, former hopefully I grew open late last night with that one had to be former mount Healthy standout David Montgomery. Took ten years for him to play another game in his hometown. Could be another ten but the former Division three player of the Year in Ohio in twenty fifteen touchdown pass, touchdown run thirty seven twenty four sending the Bengals to two and three and eight Browning into the hot tub because that guy was smothered all day long. I'm going to Lando Brown with the matador approach from the left tackles, Well, how about to play on the safety? I think the I think that it wasn't even a guy there to block him, right, So I.
Speaker 1: Don't get it. The team is over. Zach Schull was out of his element more than night on Bengals line six five seven hundred WLW on the road next week, where to the frozen tundra of Green Bay, Wi. Thomson.
Speaker 8: The Packers are a fourteen and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: May not be enough points, the weather might be a little iffy. Suddenly we have the global warming. Well, I like global warming, you like global warming? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Monday Night Football Kansas City and Jacksonville at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty. As we stated, the Cincinnati Bearcats knocking off Iowa State. They're twenty sixth in the nation and the AP.
Speaker 1: You see, maybe headed to the Final four like they did about it seven eight years ago. What do you think? Red's update?
Speaker 8: Mark Sheldon here we go reports today that all of the Reds coaching staff under manager Terry Francona, has been invited back for next season.
Speaker 1: The whole town's baddie about Cincinnati. What a team? What a team? He was a team.
Speaker 8: Former Reds catcher Kurt Casally, former star of Under the Lights in the Dugout a couple of years ago. I kind of like him, has retired after eleven big league seasons. He's in the front office with the Reds.
Speaker 1: I like that guy. Wonder what job he's got. Well, someone's got to get the pieces in the right position.
Speaker 8: They and they say the budget is going to be announced next month.
Speaker 1: Is it unlimited? What about Middletown with you. What about Middletown's finest he's I think he's gonna stay right where he bear. I don't know they have to trade Hunter Green for a slugger in the middle of the lineup.
Speaker 8: One hundred and seventy one days now until opening day and Rhett Louder remember him with the forearm injury and everything else. He's scheduled to pitch in the Arizona Fall League that starts today.
Speaker 1: You know where a Della Cruz belongs in the Arizona Fall League, playing left or right field, preferably right field.
Speaker 8: National League Division Series Tonight, Dodgers and Fills at six, LA up one, Oh, Cubs and Brewers in Milwaukee at nine with the Brewers up one. Oh. Congrats to FC Cincinnati. Big win on the road against those Red Bulls Saturday. I think one zip that clinches Round one home field advantage for the Orange and Blue.
Speaker 1: Why did they start that?
Speaker 8: Their eleventh road win of the season.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Regular season finale October the eighteenth of TQL Stadium against Montreal.
Speaker 1: The season ends the day before Christmas and then starts again in January and starts again in January the first. Jeff Birding tells me it's a year long process, and that is exactly accurate. How many how many games do their matches or play like thirty some matches? I think, yeah, I'm close to it. Let's see.
Speaker 8: Also, Willie, the Roger Bacon and Anderson golf teams are still out. Roger Bacon checking things out today in the district, in the state tournament.
Speaker 1: That's it. The Spartan's beat up on San Ax and Deer Park and golf. I told Wayne Caruchi to get me advised they're playing today.
Speaker 8: Rosenfeldt is the head coach of the Roger Bacon team. And good luck to Anderson. They're in action too. We got to see what's going on. Today's going to be okay. Tomorrow might be a little more iffy about the weather. You agree, I mean that they'll play golf no matter what. Probably do you have any hope at all for the Red Spangles any?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, yeah? I like the Reds. We got to get a first baseman, a second baseman, a shortstop, a third baseman, a left fielder, a right fielder because I think fetals in center center. We got to get a well they're all right, the thirty that keep bright. Hayes just got to hit up. He can't hit well. Maybe he gets better next year. I doubt it. What about Sal? Where do you put Sal? Just call Sal? Call Sal? Maybe at first and maybe left. I don't know. You gotta tell Ellie. Can you tell Scott Borass his agent that Ellie's gonna go to the Arizona League Now he's gonna get ready to play right field next year? I don't think so. Why not? This is not gonna happen. I would demand it. What did Pete Rose do? He went for a left field to third base? Good enough for Pete Good in a different era. You're telling me this is a way different era. In that back then, you don't need a six foot six inch shortstop who has a great arm and range. You need him in right field, all at Dave Parker, Paul O'Neill, Glenn Braggs need him in the right field. And then you bring Arroyo, play him in short and tell McClain you're fighting for your life right there, young man. Get Nick Kroll or Brad Meter on the line, and then tell I don't know Hayes until he's signed up for the next four years. Haz's he's got a contract through almost twenty thirty. I will see what happens. Well, let's see what happens. But someone's gonna make these decisions. I wanted to I wanted to be Tito. What about Tito. I don't think he's going anywhere. He's got two more years. You think is gonna bet? He's got the guts to tell him. Dela Cruz, you are an outfielder. You're not as shortstop. There's no six foot six inch shortstops in baseball anymore. They're not He be Lyris moved their guy Cruise out too. You can't let a player determine what position I'm gonna play. You say, young man, you have the skills of an outfielder because of your arm and speed. You're an outfielder. You're not as shortstop. He began when he was thirteen or fourteen, and you played shortstops and all of a sudden, you grew eight inches in one summer.
Speaker 8: And maybe he won't airr as much. But do you have twenty five twenty six, he.
Speaker 1: Said, fifty the last two years to lead the league all time and errors by shortstop fifty errors two seasons. Can't have it. And I traded Hunter Green for a slugger in the middle of the lineup. I'll have Greg Vaughan, Kevin Mitchell, That's what I do. Maybe Adam done get him in, get him back here. Need somebody hit the comeback.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like him much, Sir and Griffy. He's put on too much weight.
Speaker 9: He gets still hit though. I bet I bet he could write. I bet you, I bet that's that's one. That's a sweet swing right there. I don't know what to tell. We have nothing but crisis ever everywhere. Look but ill what cancer winning? FC Cincinnati's winning.
Speaker 1: That's it. And Elder, that was the greatest event you talk. Let me ask you. That was the heart of the West Side out there.
Speaker 8: You went to the tailgate, you arrived at the game, you picked Moeler over Elder, even though it was at the pit. How long did you stay? This is a very key mobile.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the answer, but I want to explain it. Did you did you laugh till last till halftime? Absolutely not. Okay, we got there about five o'clock. Traffic was a bear rolling around, et cetera. I watched the first series, Muller went up seven zip and I left say give me out of the student. By the way, that was the greatest west side the character. There was no thought about gunshots fired, start the game at four pm. That was a wonderful experience. Elder, welcome me in, open arms and thank you, say give me out a studio.
Speaker 8: Willie, and utter of a happy Monday at least somewhere in America. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 10: We got to settle down and just do our jobs. Just settle down and do our jobs. Defensively, we got to just settle down and just execute and do our jobs, and just do your job. I think I said it of three or four times over. It's a matter of guy's got to just relax and do their jobs.
Speaker 1: Is that Marvin? Yeah, he take over. He's back in charge. What the how many playoff games did he win? Wait a minute on seven hundred WLW Bill Cunningham the Great America, of course. Jef Creweir is a living legend in the great State of Louisiana. He's certainly a podcaster. He's written books, he's on radio. He thinks a lot, he has a lot of columns at town hall dot com. I have one up the FBI faces along Road to Redemption and Jeff crue Air, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Before we talk about James Combe and all that kind of stuff, give me your sense of where we are. We're about four or five days into the in the government shutdown. All it would take is for the Democrats, five or six more Democrats in the Senate to say, you know what, enough is enough. We'll have a clean cr and we're going to vote for the same continuation of federal spending as we voted for in March. And this is the Biden budget that concluded on October I'm sorry, on September thirtieth, which is the fiscal of the US. So we're about a week end of this thing right now. Down the Republicans saying, well, let's just keep the Biden budget going, and the Democrats are going nuts. Give me your perspective if any.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I think the Democrats own this bill. I mean, I think the Democrats are going to cave eventually. Already three of them voted with the Republicans. And by the way, Fetterman is looking like the most reasonable Democrat in Congress, if only you had more Democrats like Fetterman. But I do think they're going to They're going to cave eventually. I think they're going to get the heat. I think Republicans should just stand firm. Democrats are trying to get in this what they couldn't get into one big beautiful bill, which is basically healthcare for illegals. So this is all on them. You know, as you said, Schumer went ahead with the clean cr back in March. In the interim, you got a lot of heat for doing that. AOC is breathing down his neck, and you know, it's politics, and he's worried about his position, and the left wing is now with certain control, and then you know, this is what we.
Speaker 2: End up with.
Speaker 1: I kind of have to think, Jeff Career, how does this end. I assume it's going to be the next payday to miss they have the federal workers have not missed the pay day yet. The last one was September thirtieth, the next one's the fifteenth, and so the paychecks are supposed to come. And in the past, well, when these eighteen other shutdowns took place, they were paid anyway. And so we.
Speaker 11: Until the fifteenth, there's nothing, nothing much to do, So this could go on for a while, and this will give the Trumpster an opportunity to right size the federal government, the bureaucracy, be careful for what you wish. Well, that's what he talks about doing, and it'll be an opportunity for him to make some serious cuts in government. I mean, we know the government's too big. I mean, Bill, we've got a thirty seven plus trillion dollar debt that we have to take care of.
Speaker 4: And you know, the president has a unique opportunity here should take advantage of it.
Speaker 3: And the Democrats are in disarray.
Speaker 4: They are totally all over the board on the far far left. You don't have any voices of reason, really very few, and the president is just driving them crazy. They're just filled with anger. And you know they're talking about the president being, you know, mentally incompetence. I mean, of course they said nothing when Biden was president for four years.
Speaker 3: They just said he was sharp as attack.
Speaker 2: And now they're worried.
Speaker 4: About the mental competence of the president. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: A few days ago ahead on Senator Ran Paul, the only Republican in the Senate that voted against this. He voted with Chuck Schumer, and he said, look, the Republicans want to spend and borrow over this fiscal year, the one coming up, this one about two trillion dollars, want to borrow that, and that Democrats want to borrow three trillion. And either it's two or three trillion. At some point we're going to have one hell of a problem in this country because if we're not the reserve currency, or if the other nations of the world and certain funds do not want to buy our debt, gonna need whalebarrows going to the grocery store to get a loaf of bread. And so doesn't Rand Paul have a point about borrowing under Trump's plan and additional two trillion dollars every year for the next several years. Doesn't he have a point?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 4: I mean, he has a great point. I mean, I understand where he's coming from. I mean, I understand his fiscal common sense. I mean he's one of the few that really holds the line on spending. And he was one of the few voices that called ethelies during COVID. So I mean he's got a record as a truth Teller. Problem is of course that you know, they they don't have enough like him. I mean, he's out there on an island and it's just him. So I mean we need more that are that are fiscally responsible and give him some you know, colleagues to work with. Right now, I mean, it's just Ran Paul on the Senate side. There's maybe one or two on the House side, but he's right.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've got.
Speaker 4: To seriously reform spending. And that was one of the problems with the One Big Beautiful Bill is because of the added debt that it created. So that was a legitimate criticism, but you know, the Republicans said that they had to pass it otherwise we'd have these massive tax increases which we can't allow.
Speaker 3: So you know, we we were stuck well, and I probably.
Speaker 4: Would have voted for it too, because I wouldn't want to see any taxes go up either.
Speaker 1: You know, my friend Congressman Tom Massey was the one in the House that said, no, we can't afford this. Maybe there's something in the water in the state of Kentucky. But nonetheless, part of this requirement of Chuck Schumer is that the five hundred million the half of billion dollars be issued to NPR within three days of opening the government, and so I thought we had that debate concluded. The NPR has its viewpoint. And the reason Democrats fight like warrior poets to keep NPR is because they're a democratic outlet. It's not well publicized. But the Democrats want five hundred million dollars to refund NPR and PBS, and that's not been well publicized.
Speaker 4: And we've got to stand firm against that because that's already been decided. They want to revisit all these things bill, which is what you're just talking about. By the way, do you know that none of these PBS and PR stations have gone out of business. I mean all of them have been able to survive by asking their viewers and listeners to donate. So they just had to cut back some, but they're still on the air. None of them have completely closed their doors. So they didn't need all of this federal large s. They didn't need it. So we've got to stand firm on that. We cannot be funding any entities that just present one side of views.
Speaker 3: This is supposedly for the whole.
Speaker 4: Country, and they're all their board, all their programming, all their executives are left wing, and we shouldn't be in the business of left wing propaganda, Jeff, for no question, we get back down on that bill.
Speaker 1: We can't fact down. They could fund you and me, Maybe they could fund certain parts of conservative maybe they co maybe they could find conservative talk radio that would never happen. And the reason they fight so hard for NPR and PBS, and the reason they fight so hard for late night comics the Jimmies are unfunny is because they represent democratic viewpoints. And the reason they fight so hard for New York Times Washington Poast is because they're the outlets of the radical left. We have to get into this column here road on September twenty ninth, about the FBI faces along road to redemption. Let's go over the sins in the crimes of James Comy, going back at least to twenty sixteen. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: James Comy is a liar.
Speaker 4: He lied about the Steele dossier, He lied about Hillary Clinton's emails. He should have prosecuted her, but he didn't. He went after General Flynn in a very underhanded way. He basically is a tool of the left that was being used to try to bring down Donald Trump. He's lied now that they have charged him with perjury. He lied about what he did by you know, slipping information to his friend who got it published. And what he was trying to do as he was walking out the door was to make sure that there would be a Muller investigation going after the President, and he successfully got this special counsel created, and you know, he lied about it. So he's on record line as the President Trump posted, it should be easy to be able to, you know, get a conviction on this guy. The problem is that the judge is a Biden appointed judge. So that's always seems to be something that the Democrats benefit from.
Speaker 3: The venue is a little bit different. It's in you know, eastern.
Speaker 4: Virginia. It's not in d C, thank goodness. So maybe we have a little bit better chance for justice. But the Democrats have such built in advantages from the judges to the juries to where the venis are. But this man is a disgrace.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, you say in your column as FBI Director James Comey was a disaster. He should have charged Hillary Clinton, exonerated Donald Trump, and completely dismissed the bogus thele dossier. He should never have authorized warrant applications based on lies or sanctioned that should be leaked to the New York Times, which was a crime. He summarily lied to Congress. In fact, even CNN and those who represents the far left wing have said, I've watched it. Well, James Comy lied. Of course, he didn't tell the truth to Congress. But that's no big deal because a lot of people lie to Congress. So you have former US attorneys saying, well, of course he lied to Congress, but let's face it, everyone does, so it's okay. But just on the issue of charging Hillary Clinton, for those who forgot the summer of twenty sixteen, what did he say Hillary Clinton had done that should have resulted in her indictment for maybe thirty three thousand counts?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, he went through the whole list of things that she had done. She lied, She lied over and over and over again about her thirty three thousand emails. But he made the bogus claim that no prosecutor would indict her, and that, of course is another lie right there, because I think any reasonable prosecutor would have he said that they wouldn't, so I mean he was covering for her. Even though Hillary is upset with James Comy because he brought up the Anthony Wiener laptop towards the end of the campaign and of course they went through the Anthony when your laptop in record time was able to say that they went through it all and there was nothing there. But Hillary still has dug bitter towards James Comy, but nothing compared to Donald Trump is what he did with the President.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think the President and that's happy about this indictment. I think the American people should be. But he's not the only FBI director who's lied. His successor lied as well.
Speaker 1: Christopher Ray, You say, no longer the FBAD director are facing the same legal problems as James coming. Didn't Christopher Ray lie about the two hundred and seventy five FBI agents and informants working the Capitol on January the sixth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said he didn't believe that they were any He didn't believe that they were any and they were two hundred and seventy four. Now cash Bertel later said that they were there, you know, after it had started for crowd control either way, Christopher Ray knew very well what was going on. I mean, we've been lied to about Jay six from the beginning bill, you know about the pipe bombers, the whole way that these protesters were allowed to, you know, go in there. They've just opened up the barricades and allow them to go in and then charge them for that. And then there were the instigators from Antifa and the police and the FBI, and these people were set up, a lot of them, and of course they were treated so horribly. And look at how that George Floyd protesters were treated with kid gloves.
Speaker 1: Well, the one hundred thousand protesters on January sixth, it was well known weeks in advanced planes, trains, buses, and cars. The FBI knew what was coming. In fact, they embedded these two hundred and seventy four or others into the various crowds, which is a good tactic. They used it with the Ku Klux Klan for a long time, but they would never use it with Antifa. But nonetheless, that's a different story. But they knew or should have known, exactly what was planned because their agents were involved with the groups coming to Washington to protest, and so of course they knew, and Christopher Ray acted as if we had no clue what was going on when they knew what was going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Christopher Rays the guy who said that the biggest threat that we face is you know, white supremacists, that they're the biggest threat to America.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a joke, what a liar.
Speaker 4: And of course his handling of the Jay six thing has been atrocious.
Speaker 2: From the very beginning.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that Cash Betel is going to give us some answers about the pipe bomber, about you know, the extent of these agents. Some good things are going on. We got rid of some of the folks who were kneeling when the old George Floyd mess was going on, and we're trying to show there christ for social justice.
Speaker 3: Those folks have been fired.
Speaker 4: So that's a good step in the right direction.
Speaker 1: He's going to be a rain. Comby's going to be a rain on October the ninth. Now, lastly, you have a great part of your column that deals with Charlie Kirk, and you have in here about Charlie Kirk and the text messaging tether and fro that we need information now about Charlie Kirk and talk about what you would like to see happened with the assassin of Charlie Kirk. Mounting Q. I need to answer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think there are a lot of questions, Bill. I receive videos every day from people that are poking holes and the official narrative. I mean we could spend hours going through all the different theories that people have sent me. There does seem to be a lot of distrust about the official narrative. And you know why because you know we've been lied to over the years. I mean, we have not been told the truth about so many things, from weapons of mass destruction to COVID to in my opinion, the election, and you know Jay six, on and on and on. So people are obviously distrustful. We're hoping Cash Betel and Dan Bongenai, we're bringing integrity back to the FBI, but we know that there's so many deep state folks embedded in there. So there are questions that I'm hearing about. You know, the videos that have been released about the shooter, about the text messages. A lot of people just don't buy the text messages, don't think that that's how twenty two year olds communicate in their holes in the timeline build the timeline doesn't really add up when you look at the timeline. So it just is, you know, we just need more information. We need to have more disclosure about what happened. This is a man who is a hero to millions of Americans, and he was known to millions of Americans and now he's gone, and there needs to be full disclosure about. You know, where we stand as far as the investigators, well, to.
Speaker 1: Me, the biggest hole to me are the drones. According to one report, I saw the six to ten members of Charlie Kirk's security team when they went to the site. They looked up and saw three or four buildings about two hundred yards away, and they said, we have to get those buildings covered. They were thinking about the assassination attempt on Donald Trump and Butler County, Pennsylvania, and so they were said, we have drone technology with us, and we can put drones over the top of those buildings where a sniper might be and we can monitor who's on the roof and who is it on the roof. And the security team for Charlie Kirk was told by campus police we'll have that covered, don't worry about it. And look what happened.
Speaker 4: Well, And I've been told that there was like six policemen from the university that were at the event, I mean six, and we had, I mean thousands of people that were there. So there was a massive error in the security, just like there was in Butler, Pennsylvania. And I mean, I think a lot of us still have questions about the Secret Service, and some recent incidents have occurred that have raised more questions about the Secret Service. So I think again people are distrustful of the official narrative that they're hearing, and you know, we need to get to the bottom of what happened here. So were we being told that there was just another quote unquote loan wolf wolf who was able to get all of it done by himself, right, get up there, disassemble the rifle, get down somehow.
Speaker 1: Get it in the woods, in the woods, and then to be discovered, to be discovered in there, and take it with him to be discovered. And I'm thinking, where are the drones? What assassin leaves the weapon behind, disassembles it, leaves him in the woods, go back. I don't get it. Jeff curR. Let's keep the lines open of communication New Orleans and your columns are always a town hall. Jeff creeir dot Net and Jeff continue to question. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Jeff, you're a great American. Thank you always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thank you Bill appreciation.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more drones. We got that covered and it wasn't and Charlie Kirk is dead. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: We gotta settle down and just do our jobs. Just settle down and do our jobs. Defensively, We've got to just settle down and just execute do our jobs and just do your job. I think I said it of three or four times over. It's a matter of guys got to just relax and do their job. Just execute your assignment and get it done.
Speaker 1: I got to do my job.
Speaker 10: We've got to do a better job. I got to prepare them better. They got to go out and they got to execute their jobs better. Okay, just squarely with squarely on me. I don't know that the opponent matters. You just got to do your jobs. I don't think there goes into a thing. Uh, you know, we've got to do their jobs. Whether you're on the road, whether you're at home, they're playing football, and it's just the execution of football.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Hello, Quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Rock.
Speaker 1: What'd you do glean from the comments of Marvin Lewis? Did you glean something of try to make a point? What was the what was the point? We got to do her job? I think you know the same point about one hundred times.
Speaker 9: Here's it, so, Bengo, here's here's a couple of stats for I'll score sixty nine to nine in the first halves of the last three games.
Speaker 1: Sixty nine, Tony, that's not good.
Speaker 9: At one point, well, Jake Browning was a leading rusher for the Bengals, and at one point Jamar Chase was the leading tackler.
Speaker 1: Because he was tackling the interceptions. So Jamar Chase number one in tackling?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Did you get a defensive triple crown?
Speaker 9: Now that the fourth quarter might have saved Jake Browning's job for a week quarters completely awful, awful.
Speaker 1: It's the best quarterback.
Speaker 9: It's just it's hard because he is trying to operate in an offense design for Joe Burrow, who again just glosses over lots of other inefficiencies and is so good throwing the ball in timing and seeing the right rate and making quick decisions. Jake Browning needs a run game. If you look back, what was he last year was four and three as a starter? Was that last year or two years ago? But they were to run the ball a little bit better. But he don't have a run game to lead on.
Speaker 1: Who's the best quarterback in Cincinnati? Said Maler's Matt Pontosk. Is he the best quarterback in Cincinnati? I would say Canice Camp Elders quarterback? I was there for the game, Rock Did I tell you what?
Speaker 9: It was unbelievable. Everyone that I talked to it was there, said it was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I tried to get there at five o'clock, barely got into five point fifteen, to the to the tailgate parties, massive tailgating, and uh, then you go into the game, got in about Quarridal six an iron fifteen and walked around. It was at six o'clock, an hour ahead of time. There wasn't a seat anywhere to be found. That that was an incredible experience.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they just redid that field and in the off season, so beautiful looking field and.
Speaker 1: They're praying before the game. Then they kicked Maller's ass. I spoke to Father Anthony Browch, who, as you know, is the chaplain of Elder. Yes, and I kind of misconstrued a couple of his remarks an hour ago. I said, I said to him, go tell those boys that Maler was going to kick their ass. And I'm not sure. Father Browse said that, Well maybe he didn't. It fired them up. Well, I didn't want to cause that. Then he sent me a little text and said the following, I remember it differently than you. He said, I have every confidence of the men of Elder. Tell your listeners. I said that I have compident. I think you're also when he said it's what I said, I think you kick their ass, that's what. And he did not relate that to the team.
Speaker 9: I think you're also remembering it differently when you picked Mulder to win the game.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, right sake correct? And now here you.
Speaker 9: Are and your go Panthers go look at you. You are unbelievable jumping on.
Speaker 1: I saw Doug Ramsey before the game. I said, yourself, I'm wearing purple on Monday if you win, he said, you'll be wearing purple. Guys here, I am am I wearing purple.
Speaker 9: That quarterback Elder has a real deal and he said Junior. And if I'm not mistaken, I think he lives in like Liberty Township.
Speaker 1: And he said, I love Elder. If you play in that high school atmosphere once you're saying I'm going Elder, that is unbelievable.
Speaker 9: To be fair, a lot of gCO games have that atmosphere. I don't know about that, but it's not saying played in a bunch. A bunch doesn't have that sat By the way, one they beat Louisgo Trinity, one of the honestly one of the best teams in Kentucky a field right, they did, so santax is coming back is what you're coming back? By the way, Brayin Riley Braydon Riley for Saint X, who's committed Northwestern. Two punts, blocked, nine tackles, an interception, He's got done. He's a man, great player, He's a man. But uh well, here's a question. Who's in worst shape right now, the Reds, the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Or Mark Sanchez I'm taking Mark Sanchez too. He's looking at a hard time daddy in Indiana doesn't mess around this gun, unlike Ohio, you do this stuff in Indiana. What is he doing?
Speaker 9: What is a grown man doing out at twelve thirty drunk on a work trips?
Speaker 1: Is a grown man? He's like not seven years old, six three, two twenties, like forty years old almost, And he isn't an Allen Indianapolis drunk and he's beating up a sixty nine year old man who's work and the guy looks like he's dead. I saw that. You've seen the I just wonder if he if mentally he's still going through something.
Speaker 9: If you recall Mark Sanchez, he led the Jets to the AFC Championship Game two years in a row, I want to say, like two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, and.
Speaker 1: Then the next year he had the butt fumble.
Speaker 2: Oh years ago. We talked to Tom Moore than an Indianapolis the offensive court, n he get a busted play here and then Lens.
Speaker 1: Sanchez gets hit. The ball is loose and it's alive. I have never seen this before in my life. Watch this.
Speaker 12: Vince wille Fork is gonna throw Brandon Moore back into his quarterback. He's gonna fumble the football. This is what Reggie White used to do to people fork left him and just lift them off the ground. Mark Sanchez not expecting it, and it was the backside of Brandon Moore to knock the ball.
Speaker 1: Out the ass.
Speaker 7: Guy.
Speaker 1: A couple of things in that guy. Never if that happens.
Speaker 9: If Mark Sanchez plays for the Bengals, the Titans, literally any other team but a New York team, it's not blown into mythic proportions.
Speaker 1: The butt fumble. The butt fumble New.
Speaker 9: York and Mark Sanchez probably has a career. But after that play he goes in the tank. I believe he was let go the next year, never played for another team.
Speaker 1: Butt fumble killed him.
Speaker 9: Now he's beating up old guys right the butt fumble in New York. You just can't do it again. If he plays for the Cleveland Browns, it's a it's a it's a not so top ten play on Sports Center, and that's it doesn't live forever.
Speaker 1: I got from Elders Faithful step lives in South Lebanon with Cash Hamburgy. You know he said Westchester. I said, Liberty Township. It's more or less the same thing, the same thing south eleven, the same thing by some furniture, same point as he passes by Moeller and say next, I forgot dear park right to get to Elder because and Elder's not you know around Elder looks like Section eight housing gone back is not the best inside the four walls inside that you're good. You're in. You're in heaven right there? Man? Did you eat it? Price ill Chili? I tell you what. Kraft Electric had a freebie and I went there with Johnny Craft and I ate like condemned prisoner along with Notre Dame's Finest.
Speaker 9: How long did you stay? That's the key who's Notre Dame's Finest. He's from Kyle Rudolph. He was there, his sister was there.
Speaker 1: I set high to him nice and we did a event together with uh in Green Township with him a few years ago. But uh, a guy named Shinnon doing Duke Way? Can you can you say Shinnon doing Duke Way three times? Like a businessman in town right and builds he builds thing stuff. He was there. Well, you don't don't want to talk to him loud? You want to keep your voice down with talking to him. But but none, leave me to it. But yes, but nonetheless Shinnon doing Duke Way was there with his kid. I mean, it was unbelievable atmosphere. Nobody can go there and say I don't want to play football at ELBA. That was the greatest, better than say next. By the way, I'll be.
Speaker 9: There every every gCO game looks that one. Okay game, but you should, but you never take me. You're never here.
Speaker 1: I'm out of town. I can't go myself. But how did Elder do with st X? I've become a fan of Elder right now, I'm on the imagine that say job Purple. I told Ramsey, I'll were purpose me. Didn't get it, Get get a good get a free shirt and a hat. They gave that to me. That's what I figured. But you know, I'm an Elder fan now I've seen the Promised Land. It's Elder. But don't walk outside the four walls of Elder. True that makes Section Section eight housing look good. But inside the walls they have full enrollment. And what a program had a great game plan. How did Elder do with sant X? By the way, they won? They being Elder beat them easy, right, it was easy. And his park took it on the chin too. Against Mary Mount, the home of the park, took it on the chin. Coraine took it on the chin. Well, it got them wins. Bombers win.
Speaker 9: Bombers win against Louisvio Trinity, Yeahurgly lost some more by three our house in the Bluegrass.
Speaker 1: Well, Moler rise and beat Elder in the regional finals. Could be all three of those teams team each other gain Elder is good?
Speaker 2: Is good?
Speaker 1: Yep, say give me some sports and make it welly The stoot reporters of proud service of your local Thamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Thamestar Quality. You can feel a greater Cincinnati called pory in precision comfort five one three nine zero four one two Sports Bengals Up.
Speaker 8: They brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. David Montgomery had away ten years to play another game in his hometown, and he did it yesterday touchdown pass and a scoring run. The former Ohio Division III Player of the Year out of Mount Healthy, the home of the Owls.
Speaker 1: How about that? Can he play maybe for the Bengals. Could he switch side?
Speaker 9: We could use a run game, but he would want to player because we need better run blockers.
Speaker 1: We don't have those right now. A line of Brown call him the matador. Brown is the Matador.
Speaker 8: Some of them were ghosts ole getting ready for Halloween. Bengals line six five seven hundred WLW Tonight. They're on the road next week again in the frozen tundra of Green Bay, Wisconsin. And the pack is a fourteen and a half point favorite.
Speaker 1: May need more?
Speaker 9: What do you think Rock already a fourteen point dog early? How are you looking?
Speaker 1: Not good?
Speaker 8: Monday Night Football Kansas City and Jacksonville seven on ESPN fifteen thirty, the Home of MO and then Bengals linebacker Jake Golday is the Big twelve Defensive Player of the Week, twelve tackles in a sack and the upset win over Iowa State Saturday that Rock sold out to the brick State America lost.
Speaker 1: Part of that game got really good. What if somebody told you the first week in October neither Penn State nor Texas will be in the top twenty. It's unbelievable. Now u SE's got a better team than Penn State or Texas. It's great.
Speaker 9: It's hard to me and I think you can point this in Il a little bit on this and then transfer portal. It's just the talent is more spread out. There's no dominant teams. It's also hard to get a gauge on team because there's so many new players. I had memphisis past week and they had seventy two new players.
Speaker 1: That's not like.
Speaker 9: Super uncom pretty good, right, Yeah, So it takes a great coach and a lot of money to get him in and get him the right spot and get them believing and all that. It's tough, but you' it's creating parody, is what I'm saying. And as a college football viewer, that's what you want. You know, the day there, you know, it wasn't a time that not long ago, it was gonna be Alahlabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson.
Speaker 1: That's it, and that was it. That's the only four teams that had a chance. Speaking of that, put a hard glade. You brought that up. Knocked out North North, Carol. You said Bill Belichick would win seven games. I said they would go to a bowl, which which bowl? The Tarlet Bowl, which but I let's see what they may not go to a bowl, would you right now? I mean I got a text here from Lambeau Field that is a larger pit. The pit and Lambeau are together as far as places to watch football.
Speaker 5: Rock.
Speaker 1: If you'd gone to the pit when you were an eighth grader, you would have been a pitch star. You would not have gone to Saint X. Plus you get a better education. It's not sure much better education.
Speaker 9: Let's see North Carolina has a win over Charlotte is terrible, okay, terrible. They gotta play Cow. And again that's why you don't know. Before the season, I would have said Cow would be terrible because their quarterback H Francisco Mendoza transferred to IU, may be terrible. They're actually pretty good. Virginia is pretty good. Virginia's rank number nineteen. They could lose boats Syracuse his decent. Stanford is not Wake Forest, not Duke, NC State. So you're asking me one of their wins right now for North Carolina is an FCS team, doesn't count now. I think they said they allow one CS win now not too well.
Speaker 1: He completed the year. I said he will win four games. Then he win four games.
Speaker 9: They're going to find a way to get Bill Belichick on a bowl game if they is, he.
Speaker 1: Ruined himself as far as his memory does he care about ten million dollars more than his memories.
Speaker 9: Obviously in his head. He doesn't think he's going to go there and fail. Well, you know, he can't control college co eds. He can't control college football.
Speaker 1: He's controlling one college cod pretty much fair. In fact, I see online they're setting a date to be married. She wants to have a family Belichick style, that's it. If he comes up pregnant, that's it.
Speaker 2: We're on a Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be honest enough to pass nothing about the futures.
Speaker 2: Right now we're Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: He will be one hundred and fifty years old with a kid going to high school. He's on a Jordan. I mean he's on. After the game, those two were hugging walking outside of the stadium and the stands were empty. In got a hugers play the game that you know, trick play. They go up top.
Speaker 9: It's seven to nothing Clemson before anybody even sat in their seats.
Speaker 1: He can handle the college coed was doing good. He can handle college athletes, but he can handle college co.
Speaker 8: Ed who might be out first Rock Franklin at Penn State or Fickle at Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: I think Franklin's in trouble. U c l A is bad. Then one game, no coach, no coach, no and the coaches.
Speaker 9: I guess it was my Eyes's kid was talking about like during the during the game, he's like, yeah, I you know, I have the headset on and I forget that.
Speaker 1: I have to pull the thing down to talking to like you.
Speaker 9: Forgot they lost the guy who never never been at coach Houston worshiped Belichick for Sanchez Sanchez Sanchez, He's going to do some hard time, Dad, hard time.
Speaker 1: I don't stab a six and nine year old guy beat him up.
Speaker 9: Look men out there, if you're like you know, over the age of thirty five, forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty, you can't be getting.
Speaker 9: Drunk and getting into scuffles at home at twelve thirte Stay in the hotel, runny business on FaceTime, your kids go to sleep.
Speaker 8: You know your role and shut your mouth to tell Bill Belichick that what about Jordan some stuff out of the mini bar watch TV. There you go, that's it, But don't get in a fight with an old man.
Speaker 1: God, you can't park there. Huh what you are here? You believe my job? Truckers? Good bye? Why I'm in that alliot? After midnight, nothing good happen and they start wailing away on each other.
Speaker 9: Like every football coach you've ever had is always says that nothing good happens after midnight, and it's largely true.
Speaker 1: Tell the little rock that wall you I already have, get me out on the Students Report. What's on the big show tonight? To all right?
Speaker 9: Out of the gate, Eddie and I are going to break down this Bengals game the backle We have Jeremy Rosenthal, who's out of all Yeah. On the Diddy trial at four o'clock. Yeah, then we have the one, the only, Dave Lapham at five o'clock. Oh many other things in between.
Speaker 1: When's the Ring of Honor is coming up soon? I would assume end of the month. All right, say give me out the Stood's Report? Will he in honor of the Bearcats?
Speaker 9: Bill Belichick, Elder Bill Belichick and more, Luke Fickle, We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 7: At some point, this foolishness has got to stop.
Speaker 1: That's Mike DeLine laying down the law on news radio seven hundred WLW