Speaker 1: Got that right.
Speaker 2: Welcome back here.
Speaker 1: We are fine hour you little power trip and ladies, and we have a very special guest come to us all the way from Italy.
Speaker 2: Look at you, Parker foxbody.
Speaker 3: Wow, Hey, shout gentlemen. So man, how we doing that? Comps?
Speaker 1: Let's watch if you want to see what he looks like. Is that in your room or are you like in a conference room?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 3: I'm in Taylor's parents airbnb. They went to Rome for the day.
Speaker 4: She had an off day to day, so they had were doing a bunch of different things. So we decided we would kind of just kick it around here today.
Speaker 2: So I'm sorry to be ignorant. What time is it there right now?
Speaker 3: Uh just turned three o'clock, three pm in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazingly sober. I didn't expect that.
Speaker 4: I just had an Alpha gatto, I got some lunch. Yeah, it's a good day so far.
Speaker 5: So before we talk Olympics, just talk Italy for a second.
Speaker 3: And what have you seen? What do you love? Oh dude, this place is unbelievable. You guys would love it.
Speaker 4: I listened to you guys yesterday Corey talking about how sweet it would be to just like call the Power Trip morning show from somewhere else in the world and do it during the day, like would be excellent, right, But no, this place is awesome.
Speaker 3: The food is fantastic.
Speaker 4: I think it got voted as a top two or three food city in the world. So everywhere you go is it's cheap, it's good, and the people are great.
Speaker 3: Everybody's so nice.
Speaker 4: A lot of cigarette smoking over here, sauce, so you would have fit in. You would have fit in a couple of years ago. But no, the place is unbelievable. It rains about every morning. But besides that, the weather's great. There's no snow. It's like fifty and sunny today and we're loving it. And the US is four and o so there's no complaints over here.
Speaker 5: So where you are, though, is like you said, this is not where all the skiing and snowboarding is, right, You're in Milan, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: I'm right, downtown Milan.
Speaker 4: And then all the like the skiing, the snowboarding, all that's up in Cortina or Lugano or there's another place up there too. So only figure skating, speed skating, and then women's in men's hockey. Here in Milan.
Speaker 1: How long does it take you to get to where you got to go for those events?
Speaker 4: Super easy. Their metro system here is unbelievable. It kind of reminds me of a little smaller New York in a way, a little less crowded, but same kind of underground subway system. And then you just take the metro system right to the last stop on the metro and then they have buses that bring you to to the rink. And it's a brand new rink. They built it just for the Olympics. I think twelve thousand seats. It's been sold out for both the games that have been inside that rink, so the energy has been outstanding and there's no complaints.
Speaker 3: Man, it's a special place.
Speaker 4: And I think I got been to the World Championships to cheer her out in the past, and obviously Minnesota Frost Games, and that's great and I get excited for them. But that moment I walked in the rink and saw those Olympic rings and saw her out there, it was like almost brought a tear to my eye.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: It was pretty sweet stuff.
Speaker 4: And to just watch her kind of live out a dream that she's had for forever.
Speaker 3: Is it's really special? Are you going to the men's game tomorrow? I'm planning on it. Yeah, I'm planning so super fun.
Speaker 4: Everybody thought the men were gonna stay in a hotel and you know whatever, probably like a four seasons type hotel or something, but but they're not.
Speaker 3: They're staying in the village.
Speaker 4: They're literally in the same hallway as Taylor and her teammates. I think she said that, Swayman and Ottinger, two of the goalies, are right across the hall from them.
Speaker 3: So I think that's just super unique.
Speaker 4: It just shows the you know, kind of togetherness of Team USA, and everybody's in.
Speaker 3: It for a common goal. So yeah, I'm gonna go check those guys out.
Speaker 4: A bunch of them went to Taylor's game yesterday and I saw brock Favor in the hallway, and we knew each other from from both playing at the U. We became pretty good friends, and it was just fun to talk to him and hear his experience so far, you know of his second Olympics.
Speaker 3: Now brock favorite second Olympics. Did he know you were going to be there or is that one of those like, what the hell are you doing? Here moments.
Speaker 4: I mean, he knows, he knows me and Taylor are together at engaged and whatnot, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was kind of took him by storm. You know.
Speaker 4: Those guys were trying to be incognito, right, like they're walking around the concourse with their hood up, and I was like, I was like, fabes, fabes, and he stopped and chatting me for a while, and I think some people were looking at him, trying to trade pins and stuff, and I was like, get out of here, dude. So it was kind of one of those like, hey, we just randomly ran into each other moments. But he's a good guy and he's a heck of a player. So I'm excited to watch those guys tomorrow.
Speaker 5: The ladies are absolutely obliterating everybody right twenty to one in the four games combined so far. How do they not get overly confident here? Because they even smoked Canada. Looks like they have no resistance. Yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 4: I was talking to Taylor about it this morning and Canada's team captain Marie Filipoulen, so I think it's her fifth Olympics. She's arguably the greatest ever. She didn't play in the game yesterday. She was out with the lower body injury. So I think that's kind of in the head of all the American girls as they know that, you know, with her, be a different game now. I think they also believe that, you know, if they play to the best of their ability, they can they can beat anybody, right, So I think you got to stay confident, but you also have to you have to understand, like their first quarterfinals game is against Italy, so this is a team that they should beat arguably six or seven to zero.
Speaker 3: But it's in Italy.
Speaker 4: It's it's a hometown proud like they could be fired up with twelve thousand sold out fans and the Italian fans are crazy. So I think it's just one of those things where I know they're all competitors at the highest level. They played in World Championships. You know that their captain this is her fifth Olympics, Hillary Knight. She just tied the all time goal scorer in the Olympics for the for the United States, so she's probably gonna break that record coming out here soon.
Speaker 3: So I mean to.
Speaker 4: Answer your question, you just gotta you just gotta trust your game and I think I think they're the best team in this tournament, so hopefully they can go out there and prove it.
Speaker 1: Parker Fox again is our guest, and he's joining us from all the way over Milan at an Airbnb as he's there for the Olympics. Any other sports outside of hockey that you're going to or have gone to or looking forward to seeing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so loving figure skating. That's become like my Mily big one right now. Yeah, it's oh my gosh, man. I don't know if you guys have watched much of the figure skating, but there's this guy from America. They call him the quad God and he's he's unbelievable. So I guess in figure skating, like the max rotations you can do is for and he's the guad, the god of that. So the quad God and his name is Ilia and he's outstanding. So they actually offer tickets to their practices as well for cheap, like thirty euros or something like that. So the plan is to go check out a practice tomorrow and then you know, tickets to the main events can get a little expensive, up to like seven hundred eight hundred euros, So not sure if we're going to be affording that, but we'll definitely be watching it on TV. And then, like I mentioned, speed skating is here in Milanto. I got a little speed skating background. My mom was a speed skater, so it's been cool to keep up with that. And then you guys may or may not know, but Jake Paul he's been here in Italy. His fiance Utah's that she set the Olympic record a couple of days ago for speed skating. So and then Jake Paul and JD Vans were actually at Taylor's second game as well, so it's it was pretty cool to see Jake Paul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and last thing, uh, what have you eaten? Because you've talked about the food like a few times. Anything just spectacular?
Speaker 2: What is what is good?
Speaker 3: You know what's weird?
Speaker 4: I think you guys would hate because I like got got it right away and I was like, this is the worst. They don't cut your pizza for you, so you got to like they give you a fork and a knife and you got to go in there.
Speaker 3: And cut it yourself. So I don't really like that aspect.
Speaker 4: But no, it's been all pizza, pasta, you know, spaghetti, meatballs, their gelato, and their sorbet is unbelievable. They like they serve it and like, uh, carved out like fresh fruit. So you get like an actual lemon, like this big old lemon, and then they put the sorbet in there. It's it's unbelievable. So that's been good. And then you know your classics, like your lasagnas, your risotto's like all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: It's uh, it's but it's funny because, right, you would expect all these people they're eating these cards to be overweight, but everybody's so skinny here and everybody's in shape, so it must be the portion size or something.
Speaker 3: In America.
Speaker 4: Maybe we can get you guys over here to try it at some point.
Speaker 5: And it's because they walk everywhere. That's truly the difference. They do whatever they want, but they just walk all over town instead of us driving everywhere. That's you just got to walk, man, get your ten k steps in, right, you get that park. You understand how that works totally? Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 4: And the other unique thing is they don't allow gas cars in the city, so you have to either drive an electric car or you're walking.
Speaker 3: So yeah, basically everywhere you go. Yeah, everywhere you go, people are.
Speaker 4: Either riding those little vespas like little mopeds, or people are walking.
Speaker 3: So it's actually it's pretty cool to see just like a.
Speaker 4: Community of people just going about their day and everybody's out walking with a smile.
Speaker 3: It's and probably with a cigarette too.
Speaker 1: Tell you that, right, did you fly into Milan or how was the trip over? How long was it and did you fly in the Milan? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I flew directly to Paris from MSP. There's no direct flight. I think the only direct flights are like JFK Miami might have a direct flight.
Speaker 3: So I flew to Paris, which is a massive airport. Corey Is I think you know you were there recently. Yeah, it's a huge, huge airport.
Speaker 4: It took me like almost a half hour to get from the gate I landed into the gate I had to fly out of, so but I got there on time, and then I flew into Milan. So I think it was in total about a ten hour trip, which is never easy for a six foot eight guy. But luckily, luckily enough, there was no one sitting next to me on my first flight, so I took advantage of that and had my feet completely in another space for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate the time and when you come.
Speaker 3: Home, Yeah, not to the twenty second.
Speaker 4: So I'll miss you guys next week, but I'll be there the following And I think the gold medal game is on the nineteenth, so people that aren't watching you should start tapping in now because it's high level and the guys start, you know, just around the corner here. I think that the men play tomorrow is their first game, and it's so cool to just just hear these girls talk about these stories of just to support the men are giving them as well, and going to games and seeing them in the hallways and just just cheering them on and the girls are giving it right back to them.
Speaker 3: So, uh, the atmosphere is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It's something that I didn't I was kind of not prepared for how overwhelming it would be and it's it's truly, it's it's a magical experience here at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Well, Colin, anytime you get a chance, man, and thank you so much for get us some time. Enjoy yourself, okay, and tell your beloved that we said hi and we love her. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's sitting right over there. She says hi to you all, and we're hearing. We're cheering her on and go USA. Appreciate you guys. Thanks Parker, Bye, Hi.
Speaker 3: All space peace.
Speaker 5: So I'm watching Cafe dot com slash watch on YouTube. Right they'll the old link here, And right when I knew we were going to sign off, in the bottom right hand corner, there was a tab that says the top ten hardest nes games according to players.
Speaker 3: I have to go through this and see what.
Speaker 1: And Milan is up at the top of Italy. It's closer to Switzerland. Switzerland. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mmmm, uh, Leslie brought holiday donuts. I knew I liked Leslie.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could go to Liechtenstein, your sister's favorite. Yeah, she does like it. They're so what he'd go to Monico's.
Speaker 3: Not far.
Speaker 5: Isn't Milan like one of the fashion capitals of the world.
Speaker 8: Milan is Yeah, I thought, Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Answering, Yes, you did it, you did great.
Speaker 2: There's a city called Gorgonzola, the cheese Kevin.
Speaker 1: Kevin Gorgonzola.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 3: No, that's an alien planet. Nerd off for a second.
Speaker 7: Of course, you can nerve, like we've had trouble getting people in like Shockapy, like Tom Pallisero. Yeah, like Tom plis is that problems we got? That was the cleanest video and audio we've ever.
Speaker 8: Had, and it was almost no delay, crystal clear.
Speaker 1: I should ask him if we could talk to his beloved for a moment, but I hate bugging her.
Speaker 2: She probably tired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's trying to win the gold medal. Yeah, she's gonna win the goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh yeah, they're going to dominate. Yeah. Uh, what's on the list of those games?
Speaker 5: Looked like some kind of Adam's family game was number ten. Then one of the Mega Man's is number nine. I don't know what the hell of this game is. And some of those games are tough. Nintendo games were tough. There wasn't a lot of There was a lot of binary like you either live or die, right, so you either succeed or fail. It's not like Red Dead Redemption, where you can die a thousand times and just how many hours do you want to put into it? You would get to level two or three of a game and say like, I can't get past this board, and then you would just say, well that's the farthest time ever going to get and that's it.
Speaker 8: I can't stop punching my horse. Sure, yeahhem for that was you and red Dead.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: He's not far from Leone.
Speaker 1: I mean he is kind of, but like like it likes like he's like like the Black Hills far from here, from Milan to Lyon, France.
Speaker 7: It's gotta be tough because there's so much to do and see. Yeah, you know, it's the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Like mentally freezes, right choosing.
Speaker 7: But then you also like you're mentioning, like there's so much around that area too that you'd like to hop a twenty dollars flight to and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially if you have as much time as he does.
Speaker 5: Right, It's it's not like you have to spend all two weeks doing all Olympic things outside of watching your fiance play. But outside of that, it's, yeah, go to France.
Speaker 3: For a day or two. If if she has no games.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, great game. Hunt's I didn't see in the stadium.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, Yeah, he's in Geneva, yeah right, the red light district of Amsterdam.
Speaker 3: Man just dabbling, yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Looking around, yeah, you know, testing some things out, trying some things.
Speaker 5: Look, if you've never been to Europe though, and Parker just said it, it's It's the number one takeaway I've had every time I've gone over there is it just makes you super pissed at the US transportation system because everything over there is so freaking easy to get from country to country, town to town or sides of the town. You can have a metro system in a place like Malan and be like it's a piece of cake.
Speaker 3: You just get on the train and you're there, yep.
Speaker 5: And it's not scary, right, all the trains, all the all the public transportations, super safe.
Speaker 3: Mostly clean.
Speaker 5: It's it's it makes you super jealous, like, god, dang it, it's sweet.
Speaker 1: Who just won something?
Speaker 3: I think the motives are done, so.
Speaker 1: I think that lady must win gold.
Speaker 3: Let's see here.
Speaker 1: I know there's a lady crying on the TV.
Speaker 3: The gout of the Less is definitely a US off for k UF America too. Yeah she is, Yeah, she's shocked.
Speaker 1: She can't believe it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a nice Oakley.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah advertisement for them sweet goggles. Yea, Oh come on, tell us what's going on?
Speaker 3: I do Yeah, those are all Americans aren't there. I don't know. I can't see the Oh yeah, yep, that's team you would say too. Yep, So I think we uh Chrissy Bonus is there right now? We have the top two. I thought she was going to What happened to shwing Hammer? Who he'll be here tomorrow? No? Not take hammer, shwing hammer?
Speaker 2: Jaheees taste hammer.
Speaker 3: They're all crying.
Speaker 1: Why are they so happy?
Speaker 2: What happened? Guys?
Speaker 1: Like literally, they're all crying.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't believe how good our connection was in Milan. Oh, so the Adventures of Bayou Billies on the list.
Speaker 3: Great game. That game was harder.
Speaker 1: Game that one person's done answering.
Speaker 3: They're bumped.
Speaker 1: Look we got and either golden silver, golden bronze, which is it?
Speaker 3: Go golden silver or silver?
Speaker 8: Yep for women's mobiles from h from thirty Rock and Jalen Cough.
Speaker 3: All right, two more medals. Sweet, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Three girls?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Headlines in a second is the Powers you Wanted to.
Speaker 3: On the PA.
Speaker 7: Join v Meat, Sauce and Miller Lite at two on one Tavern and Grill and Anoka tomorrow from five to seven. Stop by for drink specials games and a register for your chance to win a spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament. All the details now at KFE dot com keyword golf.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, are those the same Alps? They are, right, Like, that's a dumb thing. I'm sorry, I'm stupid about things like this, I really am.
Speaker 3: And I it like like Swiss Alps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the French Alps are over there, so that's just a and then there's the Swiss Alps.
Speaker 5: But so are you asking us is it just one giant mountaine?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know that either. My guess is if you're saying it like the Canadian Rockies versus the US Rockies. If you're saying it's the Swiss Alps versus the Italian Alps or whatever, my French Alps, my guess is it's all the same mountain. I'm not sure here as well, here, Corey, at the top of my head.
Speaker 7: Here, the Alps, like you said, are part of the same mountain range. Really, they are not the same. They differ in geography, culture, and in some cases height.
Speaker 5: Well, sure, they definitely don't share the same geography.
Speaker 8: They are a different like four thousand two feet. I think, sure, top of my head.
Speaker 3: Yet I'll take care word for it. Thank you. You really know your mountains. I think they both went five and five in their last ten games.
Speaker 7: I just wish uh Lever talked about the Alps earlier today.
Speaker 1: He's out tomorrow, I know, want to do that to us. No, No, it's been a week waiting to see him. Yeah, think about fun things to say to him. Yeah, I can't wait till the try to woo him. Viking signed Kyler Murray. Yeah, I know he's gonna hate that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said he's not a fan of that.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 3: I think that might be where this is headed.
Speaker 1: But you know what, dude, I don't mind that. And I don't know anything about anything. I am certainly no expert like the great Ben Leber or anybody like that.
Speaker 2: But I don't mind having him.
Speaker 1: This is a guy who, but a handful of years ago, was one of the best in the league, right.
Speaker 3: M I mean he's had success, and he's had some success. He's had some success.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's had the flashes where he's uh, he's a fantasy football freak.
Speaker 3: Once in a while, right, because he runs in a lot of touchdowns.
Speaker 1: You know what, our coach knows a little something something about him because he faced him a couple of times every year.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Yeah, I think I think he might be the option.
Speaker 2: He's an option.
Speaker 5: But like so ranked these three hypothetical Vikings options, Kirk Cousins, Kyler Murray, Derek Carr walk into a bar.
Speaker 8: I think Kyler Murray would be one. I think really yeah, I think Kirk Cousins from what I've gathered listening to the guy who knows a lot about it nine to noon would tell you is I don't think Kirk Cousin comes here unless he's guaranteed to be the starter.
Speaker 3: Why would Kyler come here and want to back up JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 7: That doesn't make sense either. Is there a doesn't want to be a backup in the NFL? That would guarantee Kirk to be a starter?
Speaker 3: That should go to maybe the Jets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jets probably will.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but doesn't he want to mean that's a good point, Corey, I didn't, Yeah, who Kirk? Yeah, But I think at this point though, Like the other thing is, ESPN had a really good article yesterday about if you're in need of a quarterback, this is not the year to get one. The draft only has one great one that we think, and there aren't a lot of good free agents. I mean, there rarely are good free agent quarterbacks that come available. But yeah, and then I would probably say Derek Carr would be third. That would be my guest.
Speaker 1: I wonder if any quarterback like Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, anybody, if they would watch tape and go, I don't know if I can beat him up for the job.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm not trying to be mean to anybody. No, I think any quarterback by definition, believes they're better than every other quarterback in the league.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I think if your Kirk Cousins, you just watched the tape and you go, yeah, I got this right.
Speaker 5: Even if they don't guarantee me the job, I know I'm going to win the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think not to get into, you know, the money of it.
Speaker 1: You know I get in the money, but go ahead.
Speaker 8: I think somebody like Kyler Murray would be traded for with the deal that the Arizona Cardinals would pay a bunch of it. So then you could have either first DIBs at him, and then he doesn't really have a choice if he's going to start here or not. Right then he you know, it's not like he's going to sign here, and you go, well, I don't know if you're going to be the quarterback. You'd have to be in a competition if you trade for him. So, yeah, it's going to be interesting.
Speaker 3: Why did you get into all the money of it?
Speaker 2: I don't think you mentioned a dollar stick.
Speaker 3: Get out of the money?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean I think he's owed like eighty million dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh, but again, the cap is a myth. You can sign whoever you want to whatever you want. There's no stopping the NFL. They're an unstoppable train.
Speaker 3: Those American dollars USD. Yeah, I don't know. Ask the guy in the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get out of the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm watching the I'm watching the cross country scheme right now. That is the Nordic Combined ten kilometer. But I like this staggered start how they basically are like you know from a past race. Yeah, it's like, well you have an eighteen second head start. It reminds me of the head start that they would get during the eliminator Yeah, for American where the one guy is already across the hand bike and the other guy hasn't even run up the the treadmill part of it. You're at the ramp yet, and you're like, that guy has no chance? How the cargo net?
Speaker 2: Hell do you go up a hill?
Speaker 8: I mean, do you see that video liber posted yesterday? The guy did the sub six minute mile up a hill at a pace of a sub six minute mile.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Yeah, well that's pretty neat behind him there in it Estonia.
Speaker 5: Think of the quad gods, right, speaking of different kind of quads, think of the quads. You have to have to do this freaking job. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's got to be all legs.
Speaker 3: Look at those slabs. Look at those slabs. He's all cheap, he's double. He must work out.
Speaker 7: Just say, though, I would have expected a bigger behind your MIC's would you not have?
Speaker 3: Why don't sauce?
Speaker 5: Why don't you stay out of the money, and why don't you stay out of the behind stay.
Speaker 8: Out of the behinds? Well I would look all this up, but this computer froze again. It's cold there one of us. It's fine, we can just do this, Why don't.
Speaker 3: It's time for headlines? Headlines? All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Today is National Guitar Day and it's National latte Day. I'm not gonna ask Chris because it's too easy. I'm not gonna ask that because it's too easy. I think the only one in the room that this would be tough for his sauce. Sauce, rest of your life, rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Why is it always tough for me?
Speaker 5: Because Chris would say he can't live without guitars, and Zach would say he can't live without guitars. But if I'm asking you eliminating guitars from planet Earth or eliminating coffee from planet Earth. So theoretically, if you go see the Dave Matthews band, they have to play all of their songs without guitars. When you listen to CDs no more guitar riffs, do you eliminate guitars or do you eliminate coffee for the rest.
Speaker 8: Of your life? Probably eliminate coffee. You would you have like six cups a day?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But I could change it to could you diet do?
Speaker 1: Or I bet your peep smells like straight coffee?
Speaker 3: What to check it?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's going to be straight coffee. Yeah, well played depends how close you get.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't check it like that. Oh well, I mean, my god, I don't know how you're going to know the taste.
Speaker 1: Then that's wrong, I said, smells like I didn't say relaxed corn.
Speaker 5: I'm mad living, I'm improving. I did a yes and uh sauce sir. So you're gonna get rid of coffee? Yeah, so you can keep guitar. Yeah, well, you don't play guitar everything. You just want to hear it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, because of how much joy the Dave Matthews Band brings me and they will be here in June.
Speaker 3: And I got my tickets yesterday. Tell yeah him, Well good. They are available to anybody. Yeah, they are available to anybody. All right, group trivia?
Speaker 5: Oh sweet, hopefully you didn't read this this morning, which kind of groups the three of you three dude group. Oh, Zach's dream roadkill is legal to take in every US state. You can go grab it in every US state except for one. Now, some states have some rules and restrictions, but it is outright prohibited in only one.
Speaker 7: It's gotta be Wisconsin and it's everywhere and nobody ever takes it away.
Speaker 3: Alaska. I like that guess that's wrong, but I like that guess thinking outside the box a little bit. Yeah, Wisconsin's wrong. Wisconsin is also wrong. Florida another good guess but also wrong. Chicago. That is a city. I'm trying to think of why it would be. Maybe Colorado that's not bad, Zacho.
Speaker 7: Somewhere well because I think it would be dangerous in.
Speaker 3: The road and.
Speaker 2: The other animals.
Speaker 3: New York, mon Tana here's the here's the hint.
Speaker 5: This would be one of the last states I would guess because I would think that they are probably.
Speaker 3: Fine with it.
Speaker 8: But they're not Alabama, Arkansas, it's called Sharkansas, Louisiana, Texas.
Speaker 5: Texas is the right answer. Texas not weird.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: That would have been That would be one of my last guesses. I'd be like, they gotta be cool with that.
Speaker 3: What do they care? Yeah? What do they care? Apparently they're like, don't touch it. You can have an open beverage in your car there. Thanks, Can you really? Yeah? You used to be able to?
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh no, I haven't seen the number yet, but Britney Spears sold her entire ownership of her music catalog to some company. Uh, there's no word on how much she got, but can you imagine, Man, that's got to be a giant number. Last week we heard the Deathtones got like seventy right, that's the death Tones.
Speaker 3: Yeah. If the death Tones are getting.
Speaker 1: Seventy, yeah, I wonder how much she wrote.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. I would guess almost none. Zackon too.
Speaker 7: What's her best song? I would say, I know, like you like Lucky. Lucky is the roadkill of her music Stronger? But how good is Lucky? Lucky's great?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Thank you, zacho.
Speaker 7: I think the bridge for stronger, Oh my god, stronger, but hit Me Baby one more time obviously is good.
Speaker 3: Toxic Toxic is good? Yeah, man, so many bangers. Any answer is acceptable except for Lucky. Why do you not like that? It's a it's a one out of ten. I love that song. I hate that. This is the story about a girl named Lucky. It's like, oh God, how fast can I change the channel? But why?
Speaker 1: How fast can you?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Like about a second and a half give or take pretty quick?
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 8: I practiced for bad songs like let's say your thing was listening to music. When you said it was his thing was listening. Let's say your your frank shaft was listening to music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, turn it down down there.
Speaker 5: It's like the dancing singing trout on the wall.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my god, billy boy, Yeah, the Avengers of by you.
Speaker 3: Billy no.
Speaker 8: But let's say instead of watching TV, not watching but it was your background noise because you don't like to sit in silence because of the thoughts you have.
Speaker 3: Does anybody have any idea? What's hold on? Time out? Just take a second. Don't judge every word I say. But my thing was listening to music. Now I might be watching TV or the radio. Who's doing what? Start over? Start over? Let me sturn over. When you work, you have the TV on, because, as you have stated multiple times, you don't like silence. I like background background, joyce, silent.
Speaker 8: Let's say you were sitting downstairs by yourself, obviously your family had left, and you were like, you know what, I'm not watching TV anymore. My new thing is I'm gonna put music on and it's just gonna shuffle randomly.
Speaker 3: And that song comes on in. Since we're talking about.
Speaker 8: In controllers across the room, do you get up and change it.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: That's a little insight this Sauce's life. He thinks I'm so lazy that if I hate a song, I won't walk across the room to change the song.
Speaker 3: But why is it comfort.
Speaker 1: The city of Winona. They've decided to go away from the Kfan radio network? Why because of this story?
Speaker 8: Okay, well, I know it's not good, but I was just asking a question.
Speaker 2: Is no more?
Speaker 5: They still have the ihet radio app. They're fine, point yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Thank you to the fan Wenona ninety nine point three. Yeah man for taking the powers of morning show this morning.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you.
Speaker 5: A couple of days of Chad's like, hey, you guys got a new affiliate one note in Wenona.
Speaker 3: And I didn't say, oh, you guys were there. I didn't say a word. And he goes, what's wrong with you? What's your problem? I I didn't say anything. He goes, I know your face. I've known you for twenty five years. What's wrong with Monona? I go nothing, nothing. Why don't you like it?
Speaker 5: I go, I didn't say a word. He goes, I know you? Yeah, yeah, he hates I didn't say a thing. He just assumed I was mad as we speak right now. Yeah, yeah, welcome aboard us. I mean, the more the better, right. We got people listening all over the world. When we asked yesterday, we said, where are you guys listening? People on the iHeart radio app are listening like in Australia. Yeah, you're all over the place. Prisons yep, caged heat yeah.
Speaker 7: Yet yeah, tweet your location where you're listening from at Zach Halliverson. Let's see where you're from. Send a new or two please, please my god. Going on quickly, he said in a way, Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 5: We got to get this audio. I did not see this something called Sterla Holme lagreed.
Speaker 3: That's a guy. It's a Norwegian man.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Nobody said.
Speaker 5: He won the bronze medal in the biathlon. That's the shooting in cross country skiing. That's crazy, but he said he couldn't enjoy it because he was heartbroken. Instead of celebrating, he made a crazy confession, apparently in front of the entire world. He said, quote, yeah, there is someone I wanted to share this with.
Speaker 1: This was so sad.
Speaker 5: You might not be watching today. He said six months ago, I met the love of my life, the most beautiful and kindest person in the world. Three months ago, I made the biggest mistake of my life. I was unfaithful and told her about a week ago, this has been the worst week of my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he won the bronze medal.
Speaker 7: Heck, you just said you knew sterlo Were you his biggest mistake?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Poor s.
Speaker 5: How about this, he says, I had the gold medal in life?
Speaker 3: He said it was fine, and I am sure.
Speaker 5: There are many people who will see things differently, but I only have eyes for her. Sport has come second these last few days. Yes, I wish I could share this with her. If that isn't the all time flex to try to get your girl back, basically saying, I just want a bronze medal of the Olympics. But if I don't get you back, it's not worth it. I doubt it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: It wasn't worth a damn.
Speaker 1: Into it.
Speaker 8: What if Sterla's ax says win a golden get back to poor Sterlaea or better?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What if she uh takes a picture with the guy who did win gold or silver even and said, of course.
Speaker 5: Crystill thinks Sterla's a woman.
Speaker 8: Don't tell it was the biathlon.
Speaker 1: I mean I completely took what I meant.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: How did these people and whatever these guys are doing nst country skiing?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 5: Like behind how do they watch? Aren't blades on the ends of the poles? There's like little nubs. There's blaanks hawk. Yeah that comes out of.
Speaker 3: Thick that snow.
Speaker 1: Is what happened to that guy himself from the.
Speaker 5: They crossed poles, I just dropped like six spots.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: That looks like an unbelievable workout, hard pass.
Speaker 3: It's like the best workout.
Speaker 8: Right, all right, not that I do it, Like the very beginning where there was like that broke my heart.
Speaker 3: They were going up.
Speaker 8: If you told me there was a million dollars at the top of that hill and I had to cross country skip, but I would think about not doing it.
Speaker 2: Crosscutcher skip.
Speaker 3: Hey that's a bunny hill.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so so getting to the top of the hill, even if you're a really bad cross country skier, might take you a minute, and for a million dollars, you would say, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if this is worth it. I mean it's hard. It would be hard, but you wouldn't. You wouldn't give everything you have to get to the top of that hill.
Speaker 2: You know, he wouldn't for a million.
Speaker 5: I understand if you said it was one hundred, but a million dollars, you.
Speaker 2: Know he would not. You know, he would not.
Speaker 5: I would know you would think. I just think that he I think he would try. But I think just the fact that he's like, is this even worth it? Worth what? What's the worst thing that happened? You get halfway up and you get tired. Yeah, the fact that you would even think about it not being worth it is insane.
Speaker 3: That's nuts. All right, let's try a little uh go ahead, please?
Speaker 1: Did you know that they made their the movie's actually done. They made a hungry Hungry Hippos movie. They really did. Now this is not a joke, really, but here's the angle. It's called hungry and it's a horror film, and.
Speaker 2: It's about a hippo eating people.
Speaker 5: Those like thea Conda with hippos exactly.
Speaker 3: That's scary.
Speaker 1: When they said they made a Hungry Hungry Hippo movies, I was like, oh, come on, is it like a you know, a kid's movie.
Speaker 2: This is definitely not a kid's movie. It's uh, it's a horror film.
Speaker 3: Who plays Sauce.
Speaker 2: Starlac one of the guys, na Sterla whatever, Starlow.
Speaker 3: Starlac. All right, let's try a quick history lesson. Hopefully you guys didn't see this. Here we go, Where's that? I love it.
Speaker 5: Whitney Houston died in her hotel a bathtub the night before the Grammys. The coroner's report ruled her death an accidental drowning, but also listed cocaine and heart diseases contributing factors. What year did Whitney Houston die on this date? February eleventh? In her hotel bathtub? You know what?
Speaker 1: I always try to remember if we were on the air when it happened. I don't believe No.
Speaker 9: I think it was a Saturday No, I mean like as a morning show. Well, yeah we were. I think it was like eleven. I was going to say twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Much longer ago than that, are they right?
Speaker 7: Core?
Speaker 3: Very close?
Speaker 5: Twenty twelve, fourteen years ago today she died in the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Oh weirdes?
Speaker 3: Is that? What about this one?
Speaker 5: What year was it that former Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot his quail hunting partner at the time, seventy eight year old Harry Whittington in the face, and he survived. The giant story. What year was it when former VP.
Speaker 3: You were hunting a former vice president?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sick? Not Dan Quayle, Oh actual quail.
Speaker 2: I think he was still the vice president when he did it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh six nailed it. It was to two thousand and six. Yeah, there you go. All right. Wow.
Speaker 5: Oh the guy that got shot in the face, if you remember, just died a couple years ago.
Speaker 3: He was ninety five. He bled out a what.
Speaker 1: Can somebody help me? Yeah, it hurts, major news story.
Speaker 5: But Chris, you're gonna love this. I know we've talked about this. But now they have a release date. The New Mummy movie with Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weiss gonna be out May of twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll never see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way that'll be good.
Speaker 2: Damn, where are you going heaven.
Speaker 3: With Papa?
Speaker 1: To heaven?
Speaker 3: She saw is going to hell for sure? No, he not. Come on, man, don't talk about Pappa like that.
Speaker 1: That's why rose.
Speaker 5: According to a recent survey, I have some dinner facts for you dinner facts, not just for dinner.
Speaker 3: The average dinner time in the US is what time dinner time? You average dinner time in the US?
Speaker 5: No, the time that it actually starts four pm, four pound time.
Speaker 1: Five, six pm, five thirty.
Speaker 5: I bet it's later the boxes six sauceas What did you say, five to thirty?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna say six thirty thirty.
Speaker 3: The winner.
Speaker 5: Missed it by fourteen minutes, Zach Alverson. Six forty four is the average time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's too late.
Speaker 3: Waiting.
Speaker 7: Well, I think we get with the With the prime time starting at seven here and they starts at eight in the Eastern time zone, we're always like an hour behind the most.
Speaker 3: What most people do on average?
Speaker 5: What percentage of Americans consistently say they eat dinner on the couch? What percentage of Americans say they eat their dinner's on the couch?
Speaker 3: Thirty?
Speaker 2: I don't know that I've ever eaten at a dinner table.
Speaker 3: Oh we do every night, do you really? Yes, every dinner table?
Speaker 5: Yeah, with where you set the table in the whole bite like it's nineteen fifty five, we sit at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me Kelly and Louis TV.
Speaker 5: And I've had and everything off, just sitting in silence and talking. That sounds like a nightmare. Does who come over?
Speaker 8: Papa?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: We yeah every night? I yeah, wow, I just sit at the table alone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Millie Bobby Brown's character eleven says papa to Matthew Modine's character. And the way you're saying it is, even the way that she says it, it's weird.
Speaker 3: Do you know who we're saying it too?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here, what's the number?
Speaker 3: Dream dad? Here?
Speaker 5: They come, well, eighteen percent say they consistently eat on the couch. Yeah, forty eat at a kitchen table, thirty four percent at a dining room table, and then twenty five percent will get like at a table in the living room.
Speaker 3: But whatever that means, I don't know how. That's not the couch. But the couch is only eighteen percent. Hey, it'll just collapse.
Speaker 5: The Norwegian one Jay Lamparda got second. Yeah, second, Yeah, shout out to Norway. They continued it down a dinner table is important. We do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry I don't do it.
Speaker 3: Yep. That's okay. Doesn't mean you're a bad person.
Speaker 5: I bet on average my family does that about once a month.
Speaker 2: I do it for Thanksgiving with who I just go straight to the source for most of my meals.
Speaker 3: God for Hooter, Juice, whoa dude, what are you doing? Hooter?
Speaker 5: Don't keep saying that You're gonna conjure him up if you say it one more time like slender.
Speaker 3: Show up. Juice doesn't have that voice. Where's the guy around here? Little action? It's like the prestige.
Speaker 5: Name.
Speaker 3: Man. The show's dumb, it is. What are we talking about again?
Speaker 1: You gave us numbers?
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's one last random fact of the day that look again, I think you've learned nothing in the last three and a half hour.
Speaker 1: Looking at me.
Speaker 5: You said we were going to be better to I did look right at you, but I meant the listening public. Here's something that's kind of nuts.
Speaker 3: I did not know this.
Speaker 5: All button mushrooms insert joke here.
Speaker 2: That's my nickname.
Speaker 5: We're brown until nineteen twenty six, when a mushroom farmer in Pennsylvania found a cluster of white buttons growing in his beds. He cloned them and then began selling them as a new variety. Right, So that's all because some farmer one hundred years ago is like Hey, those look things. Those things look pretty cool. Let's let's see if we can get those to.
Speaker 3: Be a thing.
Speaker 2: Well, if you know what they were from, it is much easier to eat them if they're not brown, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Sure? Yeah? But can I ask a dumb question? I bet you ken.
Speaker 8: Nok ahead, But we got you, Yeah, we got the psychedelic ones come from like manure? Do the ones you eat on a daily basis also come from manure?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Does that go?
Speaker 2: I mean, am I wrong?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I can answer for that off the top of your head. Right, Yes.
Speaker 7: They generally originated from similar natural environments, and, as many common non psychedelic mushrooms, they grow in all continents, from temperate to tropical climates, typically inhabiting nutrient rich soils, decaying wood, wood chip, mulch meadows, and manure, preferring moist environments.
Speaker 2: What is one movie where they say manure?
Speaker 3: Back to the Future?
Speaker 2: The only one I've ever heard?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think all three?
Speaker 2: I hate minir.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite one? Hawk?
Speaker 2: The third one?
Speaker 3: Of course? Dear good help us, It's very good. It's terrible. Hey, are you excited for that new show with Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Sure with Tracy Morgan. Yeah, I think it looks pretty good.
Speaker 5: I've actually heard people that I respect say that it's surprisingly good. Oh Rose, Rose, what do you look like? The Rise and Fall of Reggie Dinkins, I think.
Speaker 3: Is the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these guys, I love both of them.
Speaker 3: Moy Hands always funny, He's hilarious. So the cast looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is it on Peacock? Is it actually on NBC? Yah?
Speaker 1: To be on NBC, Yeah, because it's it's I know, it's like I guess considered a sitcom, right, Yeah, so they go and I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm glad they got work and I loved We talked about it last week. Tracy Morgan is one of my favorites. Man, somebody go get pregnant.
Speaker 3: You caught up on Thrones or not?
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I've been watching the Olympics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, they're only thirty minutes. Man, it's only buzz killed though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is short. Yeah, Thrones should be an hour now.
Speaker 1: That lady looks like that one lady in that movie knocked.
Speaker 3: Up Catherine Heigel. Yeah, she's not done. What happened to her?
Speaker 1: She got mean to people, and and so she got kind of poo pooed in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: That's the truth. People thought she was mean, Oh yeah, you got hotter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you just mean.
Speaker 5: I thought you were gonna ask who else would love to get poop poo dout?
Speaker 3: And HOLLI I mean, I just I just never know which awesome bit you're gonna eat.
Speaker 2: It's like which hut's you gonna play?
Speaker 8: Is he gonna You're gonna ask if Hawkford banging or if his dad wants to poop on it?
Speaker 3: I should take on the air. How are we employable in any way? You know that we are? I don't know we are either? Uh nine in noon? Is next aparture? Money to return tomorrow five thirty nine? See then, pretty air.
Speaker 2: Everybody have a great day.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Take care of each other, all right, take care of yourselfers,