Speaker 1: Why is it that I always hear these stories when people try to sneak things into jails and prisons. We just did a story a second ago about this woman in Traverse City, which, by the way, is isn't it appropriate that people are sewing to wine in Travers City, That a woman's going to jail in Traverse City and she was trying to sneak wine and not even not even could Like Northern Michigan, there's a lot of people upset with us for saying that this wine that she's snuck in is not good wine, because that will say, we say, you and Shannas, it's not my favorite white brand.
Speaker 2: I would go with I would go with it, but it ain't terrible wine.
Speaker 1: No I will. I will say, I don't drink wine. I probably would like this version this wine better than somebody that has, like a wine that's supposedly like high you know Napa Valleys.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be high in wine.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Kim Crawford, it's twelve bucks at Croger Crawford Goo.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So thisman did this in West Michigan. She snuck wine in her visine.
Speaker 4: And she.
Speaker 1: Was going into to jail or whatever, you know, so she wanted to make sure that she had everything there. I want to know if there's anybody that's ever tried to sneak something into jail or prison. I've only been to prison once, okay, and not because I had to go to prison.
Speaker 2: No I did.
Speaker 1: I did a talk at prison in the prison did it talk. It was the one and only time that I've ever either been asked or wanted to do it, went and talked to a bunch of prisoners. It was actually a ministry group that was ministering to them. They go in there and they do it every single week. Where they asked me if I would go, I did it. I thought it was going to be, you know, somebody that would be looked at in a weird way. We had a lot of listeners. There's a lot of people that liked the show, but a lot of first time long times. But it was that's too scary for me to ever want to do again.
Speaker 2: Are you scared.
Speaker 1: Because of you know, these people are obviously locked up with big old barbed wires and stuff. And I thought to myself, Anna, these aren't the people that I normally hang out with, because ain't the guys I golf with and the golf course.
Speaker 2: You know, I just feel like there's so much security around them. No listen, and they don't have anything else.
Speaker 1: You ever see the movie prison Break or the TV show prison Break that was, you know, or Shawshank redempntion.
Speaker 2: You know, like you know, you get a little worried.
Speaker 1: But I want to know, can you hear your let me hear your Morgan Freeman impersonation?
Speaker 2: That's all that? How do we not have people? Uh call? Oh we got a couple of texts, let's call these people. We have one text Well there's also three one once you visit my sister in prison.
Speaker 5: People stick stuff up, they booty hole too, and they swallow stuff.
Speaker 2: So maybe open it up to just smuggling in prison. I thought that's what I was.
Speaker 1: That's what you said, A giant. No, just this, No, not everybody has the giant sneak there. Some have little petit.
Speaker 2: Trying to think what I would sneak in like a cell phone. I don't.
Speaker 5: I hear the food is pretty bad, probably something food related. I guess it's got to be only last it's all drugs. I feel like you can get anything you want in there now. You probably don't even need to really sneak stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, how about the people that, how about this doesn't even have to be prison or sneaking things in How about the people though that when they're getting pulled over by the cops and they have stuff in their car, they're gonna get in trouble and they'll quickly put it in their butt cracks.
Speaker 4: How fast.
Speaker 1: That people swallowing I'm on a weird TikTok algorithm, Apparently they will literally back of their pants, boom right up their booty. Wow, yeah, they're ready to go. You got to loosen it. Here's here's what six seven eight says I had a small incision on the band of my sock and snuck in sleeping pills.
Speaker 2: They will not call. They will not pick up their phone call. I could see that if you were in for like a quick day or bend over cough.
Speaker 1: Three oh four says Uh went to visit my sister in prison, switched her shoes, wore in brand new nikes, walked out with old summer shoes. There was snow on the ground. I was so mad, scared that I was gonna get busted for sure. They won't even let you have like nice new nikes at all in prison. So you actually had to give her your shoes. Is that what they do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And you're in the movies. Yeah, you don't hang.
Speaker 1: Another another texture here. I would go visit my husband with my children every single week and we would sneak in our kids notes that he they would write to him.
Speaker 2: They weren't allowing him to have them. That should be allowed. Chris, What's what's going on? Chris?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Joe Shannon cav.
Speaker 2: Brusk, How you doing? Buddy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What did you sneak into prison?
Speaker 6: But Buddy did a stamp for about twenty six years.
Speaker 2: Lifetime, buddy. And Uh, every time.
Speaker 6: The new Jordan's or new nineties will come out, I'll buy him. I wear the man, and he'll bring out some ugly shoes and then we'll swap and then I'll go out with ugly shoes and go back in with the new shoes.
Speaker 2: So you're allowed to do that. They're allowed to have brand new shoes in there that don't get checked.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, just when he when he when he came out to the business, they never really checked his shoes. And then he came back in with a new pair of shoes.
Speaker 2: Do we want the shoes? Though? Like, who's you in jail?
Speaker 6: And everybody wanted to have new shoes.
Speaker 2: Everyone that's a good shoes.
Speaker 5: It ever caused problems over him and we did that, we did for twenty something, I guess not did he ever mention a time where it may have caused problems because you know, the other inmates didn't have the shoes and they wanted his.
Speaker 6: No, because one of our all the friends was at the same prison, wasn't worked on mom and Ryan and his another friend of ours from the neighborhood would always do the same thing, so they would kind of compete on the shoes. And it was just one of those things.
Speaker 2: They all who you know, and they's just good shoes.
Speaker 1: I would worry that I'd get stabbed for my you know, get shanked. Didn't they call it shanking? And I know all the prison terminology there one time was there one time I was like, hey, guys, what's going on?
Speaker 2: They called me beefcake? I don't know if you want to what's going on? Mark? Are you doing?
Speaker 3: Wine?
Speaker 2: Bottle? You feel mode?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 2: What's all?
Speaker 4: It's like, what the shoes?
Speaker 7: You were saying that it doesn't matter. You guys they don't get really nice shoes, but they speak of n but you do keep it.
Speaker 2: You broke back in the day.
Speaker 7: I stuck in my wedding ring.
Speaker 2: You did what? Wait? Okay, what were you in for.
Speaker 7: All drugs?
Speaker 1: Okay? And so when when did you? Like, what'd you do with your wedding ring? How did you how'd you sneak it in? Where'd you hide it?
Speaker 4: Okay? So this is funny, but I have sort of like a big butt, So it was in between my cheeks?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, how did did you get caught when they told you to bend over?
Speaker 2: How did it not fall out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: That was for the five minutes that was in my hole.
Speaker 2: Wow, you put it in there, did you? Did you? Did you wrap it in anything?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So the problem was that you can get a wedding ring, but it's a basic band if you get married in prison. But I had a special wedding ring with stones, and uh, the only people that can actually have them is they had them from before and and so I just I didn't want to give it up, and I took it with me.
Speaker 2: What did you put it in.
Speaker 4: I put it in.
Speaker 7: Uh four balloons.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, balloon. The balloons are a big deal.
Speaker 1: I hear these people all the time that that they'll swallow the balloon sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had to obviously you had to doodo it out.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 7: As I said keV I, it was in my cheeks for the most of the time. But as soon as I knew the strip starts was coming and the bend over, I put it in the hole. And when they were done and the bathroom, we pulled it out.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Can I tell you something interesting about like this topic. Now we're getting all the good texts. We're we're in a little bit of delay on our stream or something. People are now starting to text in. It's amazing to think see how many people have done the balloon thing with all these bones. What a lot of a lot of drugs, so a lot of pills, a lot of a lot of marijuana. People wanted to be able to smoke marijuana. Uh uh, here's here's one that's not in the booty. Keith sends us here and it says you have nuts stash pocket in your boxer briefs and that's an area where you can actually put things, so put it in your boxer briefs.
Speaker 2: Jay is on with us. Jay. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Mojo?
Speaker 9: How you doing good?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: And you want to make a comment the lad person that calls stating that they do the swapping into the shoes that that's not true, that's that's not allowed.
Speaker 2: So how do you know? What's your what's your background in this?
Speaker 3: I work in one of the state prisons.
Speaker 1: So quick question though, when you say that's not allowed, obviously it isn't because they're sneaking it. Do you notice, as a person that works in the prison, somebody walking around with a brand new pair of kicks?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and then they get into the there are allowed to buy them, but as far as visitors coming in, they're not allowed to come into the visiting room with store buy shoes, only state given shoes.
Speaker 1: Interesting question, quick question for you, Jay, what have you caught somebody trying to sneak into to your prison?
Speaker 3: The main thing is drugs, the biggest.
Speaker 2: Aside from drugs. Yeah, besides drugs, anybody try to sneak in.
Speaker 10: You know something interesting, Na Seeing the visitors always get checked when they they just get to pad down.
Speaker 3: But the inmates actually go through a specific machine that detects anything that can be in the foreign body, so.
Speaker 1: That you know, on a totally different scale of this one here, Jay, because I've never been in prison, but to me, this is like going to prison. When I go to stadiums to go and enjoy a nice concert or a game or something, and I buy a bottled water and they take my I lid off of my water and will not let me have it anymore.
Speaker 2: I sneak the lids. I actually do this.
Speaker 1: I will get bottled water, lid the lids off the bottle waters that they'll sell it little Caesars, and I'll bring the the the.
Speaker 2: Caps in with me.
Speaker 8: And I put it in my butthole, justin cay, justin case, justin case.
Speaker 1: They catch me, he said, a big buttthole. Yes I do. Actually I don't. I have a very flat butt. So all right, well, thank you for the call. It is funny though, because I'm thinking of all these people sneaking these things in, and I'm going, God, I do it, and I feel like I'm so dirty when I do it.
Speaker 2: You're not joking.
Speaker 1: I do I bring in bring in caps because I don't want to ever since the Rner test malice at the Palace, they don't let you have the caps to your water, and it drives me crazy because they say that they could be projectile, you know, you know, weapons, and I'm like, I want to keep my water and not have like floaties in it.
Speaker 2: So dumb because you could just throw your entire bottle of water then without the cap on it. It's so stupid, Like if you're gonna throw something, you're gonna throw something. It'll empty out, yeah, or you do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's going on, Jason High?
Speaker 9: Hey, what's up? Joe? Ojob?
Speaker 2: Nothing much? What's going on? Uh?
Speaker 11: She called me, told me, beg me to tell my little story.
Speaker 1: Lydia did Lydia begged you to come on the air with us? Oh goodness, it must be a good text. What's up?
Speaker 9: Yeah? When I was in there, uh, this guy snuck. Uh he put like four phones up. But yeah, we're sitting on a mug right and he was like, I was like.
Speaker 11: I gotta go with medical costs for what we's outside.
Speaker 9: So we are like, uh, low low risk.
Speaker 11: So we got more access out all right, the gate and out and then the inside this medium where no everybody.
Speaker 9: The real prisoners are now, I guess prisoners, prisoners.
Speaker 2: What was it? What was he doing with the phones? Was he selling them to people? Or how do you get them out?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: No, yes, Tony say, they make a drop outside the gate.
Speaker 9: So the outside of the gate they bring him in and say, okay, you got to bring him in.
Speaker 11: So you're the only way to get inside the gate.
Speaker 9: You gotta go on medical call. So we like the special privilege. I guess you.
Speaker 11: So whatever, So he he greas them all up, you know, shut the numbers. But wow, my question is the guy, that one guy, the one guy who was saying, like, you know, they got those chairs whatever, you know, so they can.
Speaker 9: Examine them and everything. So we pay what they do?
Speaker 11: They pay off their guard.
Speaker 9: His name is called Nothing Nothing.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 2: He knows, he's aware.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he knows, Yeah, he is aware. You got to give him and then h he'll let him go through.
Speaker 5: My question for you, what what kind of phones were these?
Speaker 9: These are flip phones.
Speaker 11: I was telling her, flip phone it only lasts.
Speaker 2: For twenty four hours and then their worth nothing? Would they start ringing in your book?
Speaker 10: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, hold on a second, who's phone's ringing right now, look at your phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's mine. Right second.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if all of a sudden, somebody texts you or calls you at the moment you're walking past a guard. Oh my god. All right, well that's a talent. We're going to do this as a contest. Get ready, Jason. You can win some money. Okay, win a brand new eye phone.
Speaker 2: That's our next iPhone contest.