Speaker 1: All right, Mojo in the morning. What's the thing that you do on the clock? What's going on, Anna?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know things that you get done while you're working because this weekend I was walking into a well-known building. I won't say which one because I don't want to get anyone in trouble. But the security guard for the building was sitting right outside of the door and had a full hookah set up, like the one with the hoses, the fruit on top. and was just sitting there smoking. I was like, maybe they just got off work. They're waiting to get picked up. But then when I went to get in, they're like, Oh, let me unlock the door for you. So like, they were still very much on the clock smoking hookah right outside.
Speaker 1: Of the building. So does he, does he, he have like a setup? Yeah.
Speaker 2: A chair with a hookah on the ground, but it was like the ones with the hoses and then the fruit on top. And they were just sitting there puffing away. As they were doing security for the door, which didn't bother me because you're still watching the door.
Speaker 1: You're standing outside. Real quick, though. Just say what you say.
Speaker 3: Say where it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'll say it.
Speaker 2: It was outside of our building.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe it.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Our security guards here are very interesting. I'm going to say this to you. Majeeb is very good. It wasn't Majeeb. It wasn't Majeeb. No, Majeeb is very good. And Dale, the overnight guy, is very good. There's some times where I walk by some of these security guards and I'm going, this person's supposed to keep people from... Well, the.
Speaker 4: One little teeny tiny girl. I'm small. I'm five feet tall. She's got to be shorter than me. And I'm like, no. A security guard, though, you are not stopping anybody from coming in this building, God forbid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're basically opening and closing the door for you. I actually heard about this hookah security guard that we have here. And I heard that it is a like, eye-opener on the weekends. They're just sitting there smoking hookah. It's a guy?
Speaker 4: I thought it was a girl.
Speaker 2: It is a girl. It is a girl. But the funny thing is, is I texted all of you. I was like, you guys, our security guard is hookah-ing. And Zach was like, yeah, she does this every weekend. She's just chilling. I'm like, okay, good for her. I also know people, though, that work at, like, the plant that, like, get a full workout in. Like, this guy brought weights and, like, he'll take an hour where he'll just duck off and, like, do a whole workout in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of his shift.
Speaker 6: I know a girl who, I think she does billing for a medical company. And she bought one of those, like, computer pads or a mice. She bought a mouse that she can set up. to just move on a timer so that her screen doesn't look idle. Yeah, it stays active. And she'd be at the movies. She don't went to the movies. She don't went and got her nails done. Like she gets her work done extremely quickly. And as opposed to just sitting there doing nothing, she'll just like go off and do whatever.
Speaker 1: Dude, I golfed with a guy one time that was on a team's meeting and he left us for a little bit and he hung out in an area where it looked like it was his backyard. He sat in a chair. He goes, yeah, I'm just hanging in the backyard here right now. And he was on the actual golf course with us. I love it. And he was doing a whatever. We call it on ours teams, but I think it was Zoom. And then he came up with us later and I go, they think that you're at home right now? And he goes, yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm with that.
Speaker 1: I think that's crazy.
Speaker 6: If you can work from home, all you need is Wi-Fi. If you can get your work done, what's the difference from me working at home or working on a resort in Cancun?
Speaker 1: The work is getting done. What about the security guard? That's different. But they're sitting right in front of the door. Come on, dog. What you going to do? Got to unlock the car? What if something goes wrong? She's going to strangle the guy with the hookah pipe.
Speaker 4: Do you get a little baby high when you smoke hookah or no?
Speaker 2: I think it's like a head buzz. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I threw up one time. I had hookah one time.
Speaker 6: It was not a good night for me.
Speaker 2: Lydia?
Speaker 1: Boy, oh my God. I came into the studio one time years and years ago when you actually had to do your shows. Like you couldn't record the shows. And there was a dude there that, it was crazy, had video games. He was sitting there. So in between songs, like, you know, the songs are four minutes at that time. So four minutes, whatever. And he's sitting there with his Sega Genesis or his PlayStation 2 at the time or something. And he's playing video games. I'm like, oh, hold on a second. 93.7 KRQ. He's doing breaks. And I'm going, the PD walks in and sees that.
Speaker 2: Zach and I thought about doing that when you were out last week. We were like, what if we hooked up a switch to one of these TVs? So while we were doing commercial breaks, we could still be like.
Speaker 1: Playing Mario Kart. I'm really glad that you actually fingered Zach for that. Because you and Zach screwing around on company time.
Speaker 5: We didn't.
Speaker 1: She narked on you, Zach. What's up, Brianna? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi, good.
Speaker 5: How are you guys? Good.
Speaker 1: What do you do on company time?
Speaker 5: So I worked at Lifetime and when someone used to come cover the desk for me while I was on the clock, I used to go work out while I was on my shift.
Speaker 2: I feel like that should be allowed. You work at a gym. You gotta, you gotta experience the gym.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever, nobody ever said anything to you. Like no, managers or district managers ever came in and saw something.
Speaker 5: Like that well it technically wasn't allowed so i kind of used to like sneak off a little bit like when they weren't around and go do it so but it was nice it was a good like segue yeah.
Speaker 1: That when you guys worked for the big company for uh danny uh danny gilbert's company i never called him danny before but i wonder if any of his friends call him danny when you worked for him That place was so big. Could you screw around or would they know that you were screwing around?
Speaker 4: People literally screwed around. I understand.
Speaker 1: I've done that on the clock there.
Speaker 2: You did? Oh, my God.
Speaker 1: You went and had sex on the clock?
Speaker 2: There's cameras everywhere. Where?
Speaker 1: It was in a parking lot. Oh, my God.
Speaker 4: Didn't you say that was such a thing?
Speaker 3: Or like there were tons of people that would go in that parking garage?
Speaker 1: Potentially. I only did it once.
Speaker 6: That week was a wild week. That was just one of the things that happened. It wasn't a regular thing.
Speaker 1: It's so well, my favorite was the old radio studios that we were in Farmington. When you would ever see the guys that would smoke weed and like stick and all those guys that used to work here, they would all just get high out in the parking lot too. Some people would now would do that. Yeah. Go drink. What's up?
Speaker 5: Toya.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Toya. Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Toya. What are you doing on company time?
Speaker 7: Listen, I'm calling y'all. No, I was telling Lydia that when, like during the pandemic, our company used to let us work remote. But then over the last year, they started, they changed it.
Speaker 1: And said, we have to work from home.
Speaker 7: And they actually have location active to.
Speaker 1: Show where we're working from. So it's no longer remote. It's specifically, you have to work from home now.
Speaker 7: So that was, I was just thinking about that when y'all were saying, Tim was saying, his home girl would like go and like do her nails or be on the island or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because your remote could be at the nail lady's house. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why does that matter? Because you're not fully concentrating. You're getting your nails done. How many people are fully concentrated at home? How about the people, though, that worked for you? Oh, you're right. Because I watched Game of Thrones all six seasons while I was working for them.
Speaker 7: I concentrate better at home than in the office.
Speaker 4: Like, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Why are y'all talking to me? These people in the office. Yeah, you're concentrating right now and talking to us right now, aren't you?
Speaker 7: I know, but you know I love y'all, so I got a car. And I'm about to be on birthday vacation, so I wanted to get my car in for the week.
Speaker 1: How about, by the way, how about the people that moved to Florida that worked for GM and all the other big auto companies, and they moved down there, and the company said, yeah, you guys got to come back, and they're all like, oh, crap. That's crazy. What's up, Abe? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Doing good. How are you?
Speaker 1: Good. What's going on? First time, long time.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to confirm what Kev was saying.
Speaker 1: I used to work at Rocket.
Speaker 5: A lot of people do have sex on the clock.
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: The parking structure.
Speaker 1: Detroit, too. Is it the parking structure across from the Chase building? Is that where they're at? No. That's where mine was.
Speaker 6: Detroit, too.
Speaker 2: That's not a crosswalk.
Speaker 5: There's like five or six different ones.
Speaker 1: I've parked in that building when I've gone to the townhouse for months. Yeah, that's the one. Yeah. That's Detroit too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going to look in windows now. See what's going on.
Speaker 5: You can walk around the office and literally see everybody watching like Hulu or Netflix, whatever their favorite show was.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're loving this right now. Job getting done. What's up, Laura? Laura works in a hospital. What are you guys doing on company time?
Speaker 3: Um, so it's not so much me and I hope no one's listening. I pray to God no one's listening. But, um, so some of the doctors on night shift will like bring in their gaming systems and like play in between patients.
Speaker 1: These are emergency room doctors playing video game systems in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm not going to get fired for saying that.
Speaker 1: Oh my God. Got to get that VC. Oh, Nobody's dying, though, right? And I'm talking in the video game and off the video game.
Speaker 3: No one's dying. It's just in between patients.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, wow.
Speaker 1: That's a bunch of video games about to drop this quarter, too. Hey, Sarah, what's up? Nothing.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to say it's okay to tan on company time, right?
Speaker 3: Tan?
Speaker 1: What do you mean tan? Like outside in the sun or going to a tanning place?
Speaker 5: I go to a tanning booth. It's like 15 minutes, get a little nap.
Speaker 2: It's like your break.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, because it's the break. Where do they think you are? They think you're... I ran to the bank or I had to run to my mom's house.
Speaker 5: Oh, man.
Speaker 1: You come back like, you look a little different.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: I come back in and I'm like, it's super hot. Everybody's like, what's wrong with you? I was like, oh, just a hot flash.
Speaker 1: It's like the background. I always love the people that put cool backgrounds on their... I hate that.
Speaker 4: Me too. Like, what are you trying to hide?