Speaker 1: When Shannon has something happened to her. All you have to do to shut people up is tell people I'm dealing with menopause.
Speaker 2: No, that's not menopause. It's definitely Parry Parry well that way, But.
Speaker 1: Menopause is mean Perry Perry, Perry and many or whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's absolutely craziness.
Speaker 1: And yesterday what you had going on, no, had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, wait, there was no tie in there.
Speaker 4: Tell the story.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you guys see that Instagram debut this new feature called instance yesterday snapchat.
Speaker 3: So I saw it.
Speaker 2: On my like on my account, and I was like, oh, okay, this is cool. And there was a little thing that said try it, like a little plus button, So I hit the button. I made a face to take a photo because it was like try it, and then I went about my day. But here's the face I made. Okay if you're oh, we don't have the cameras on. But it was like this, like it was a really fucky yucky like grol space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like this like from here.
Speaker 2: And no cause you're gonna take a picture. Okay, So I make this dumb face because I'm like oh, I want to see how this works. Well, you say you saw it, so did ninety six thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I did not realize.
Speaker 2: That the stupid things actually sent it said try it. So I'm thinking it wanted you to figure out, like how, I don't know. I didn't notice it until yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 3: I wake up from a nap.
Speaker 2: I get a text message from our friend Justin Rose love Justin, and he goes, what the F is this picture? I said, what are you talking about? I am thinking I didn't send him a picture, and he goes this picture and I'm like, he like, shows me that it's the instance. I'm like, oh my god, it's sent to everybody, and I.
Speaker 3: Today I realize it. So I'm in Panica.
Speaker 2: Because where the least flattering photo you've ever seen?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 6: Feel it all the way back though, because what is this thing? Okay up in the bottom right corner.
Speaker 3: Everybody has it.
Speaker 4: I didn't click it, so.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: Modro Now I don't even know how to find it again with you.
Speaker 4: I haven't done updated Instagram, so go.
Speaker 2: To where your messages are. Oh see, Anna has one. I like, so you see it one time and then it goes away. You can't screenshot it. Okay, So Danny Rodgers did the same thing.
Speaker 4: Where is it going to your messages? Oh? Here you go.
Speaker 1: It says introducing instance, It says try it or not. Now I'm gonna try it all right.
Speaker 5: So you can't do filters. No one can screenshot. It lasts for one second and then it goes away forever. And it's for your friends. So people that you follow and they follow you back.
Speaker 6: So what's the difference between that and stories? Is it just the stories?
Speaker 5: See, like, you can look up someone's name and see their stories. This is just for people that you follow and they follow you back.
Speaker 3: Or you can do close friends on here.
Speaker 2: You could send an instant to one like if I saw a really cool you know, pistons hap, I like, I'd rather just I don't know. I guess you could just send. I could send it to you on instance and it would disappear after you saw it.
Speaker 5: And you only see it for one second. You can't screen.
Speaker 3: But this is for nudes basically, I mean, wait, can you friends to see.
Speaker 4: That in her? Just example?
Speaker 6: You can send it to one person if you want, Yeah, you can can race. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 4: I don't like it because it looks it looks they.
Speaker 1: Saw the boogers at my nose. I don't like it because it's it's it's too jumbled on the bottom of it looks like screw up.
Speaker 3: I want to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: It looks like my screen is cracked.
Speaker 3: I want to get rid of it. I'm never going to use it ever.
Speaker 4: And okay, so how do I turn it off?
Speaker 2: Okay? So if you if you did what I did, by the way, and you accidentally send one out one day when you're one day yesterday when you were trying it, you can delete them. You can go to your Yeah, you can delete.
Speaker 4: How do you go through?
Speaker 5: You just click through?
Speaker 3: Yeah, click click, click, click, and now they're all done.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, cool, there's me. You just click too fast? Can I say this?
Speaker 1: The people who are all the people that did it, and and is one of them, are the people that I think have too much time on their hands.
Speaker 2: It takes half a second, I know, but you've already try it. And I'm like, okay, you've already tried it. It's the same as threads. Nobody's on threads.
Speaker 6: You can you can tell nobody knows what this is because everybody's making that dumb face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody.
Speaker 5: As soon as you click it, it posts like it doesn't give you an option to look at that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: As soon as you take the picture, it's done. Bye. Yeah, and that goes out to all your.
Speaker 5: It's so fast Instagram, this is for Bianca. Instagram rewards you for using their new features, so start posting them on Mojo's page.
Speaker 4: So Instagram, what's the reward?
Speaker 5: It just shows your content to more people, like it just helps your algorithm.
Speaker 4: It'll service up.
Speaker 1: I'd like it to reward me by buying my breakfast for me today. That would be the greatest rewards, Like don't don't give me more followers, give me more food, or pay pay my gas bill, pay for my tank of gas that I have today. Wouldn't it be kind of cool if social media platforms did that they got enough money, Yeah.
Speaker 4: They could actually figure that all out for.
Speaker 7: Zuck Bomb, Bunkers, Bob brik and and if anybody, by the way, saw Shannon Sting from yesterday and before Justin Rose gave her the uh you shouldn't have done this, I think you got to uh tell us you got to call us eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six six four A.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think that we need to come up with our own little thing like we need to have like you know how we have the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. They've got these instants and stuff like that. Like I think people now should send their farts come on, man, because no, I think I Or how about poop picks? Do you guys ever do the poop? If I get one more poop pick from my daughter, You're so proud of whatever the poop is that's inside you poo before?
Speaker 3: Have you people? Friends?
Speaker 4: People you have?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like sometimes I cannot believe it came out of my little body.
Speaker 3: I got a document.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've proof ever thought of you as a poop pick person.
Speaker 3: I love poop.
Speaker 1: Really get that drop for me, by the way, absolutely, But I also don't didn't think that you're the type that actually documents it. And I bet you use amazing filters on it too.
Speaker 3: Don't you no filters on it?
Speaker 1: You can't filter po make a make it poop look all kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Somebody made you better heard.
Speaker 4: Poops are cute? What's going on? Thomas hey Man. Happy almost to you guys. Yeah, I appreciated, I'm great.
Speaker 8: Do you still have the cam footage of you Artan when you let the dogs up?
Speaker 4: I do I have that?
Speaker 1: Why do you should I post it somewhere? I mean, we talked about Channon posting or poop, but I don't know or sly that was iconic.
Speaker 4: And if I don't have it, I'll do a redo for you tonight. Okay, it sounds great. I look forward to it. Take care.
Speaker 1: Do you ever do the picture the poop pictures? And would you have ever guessed that Shannon is a poop picture person?
Speaker 8: That was shocking to me. However, I do remember when I was.
Speaker 4: A kid, I drank grape kool aid.
Speaker 8: And I had a green.
Speaker 1: Pooph Wow, that's interesting. What's going on, Jalen? What's up?
Speaker 4: Hi, Jalen, it's up. Good morning everyone, Good morning, Hey.
Speaker 8: I just want to comment on the poop topic. Yeah, the boy thought we always send pictures of each other every morning, every middle of the day.
Speaker 4: Really like we kind of yeah, it's kind of like.
Speaker 8: A who who's the biggest sort of weirdest, you know.
Speaker 1: Really, my favorite are the ones that they look like a snake getting ready to attack its prey.
Speaker 8: Those are usually the crazy over the snake ones, Like my friend he works out a lot and he's a lot of proteins, so he's like, this isn't like like an explosion.
Speaker 1: And I did a smiley face one time too. It was a very friendly one, smiley to get playing. We're done, We're done talking about it.
Speaker 4: Okay,