Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Pistons are going to be playing again in a new round of this tournament known as the NBA Finals, and the Pistons are going to be playing tonight. keV is the Inn Arena host, So anybody that goes to a game, you'll go, oh, my god, that voice sounds familiar.
Speaker 1: That is Kevin.
Speaker 2: He's a superstar with Mason and Chachi and everybody that does all the entertainment and reviews as name Preview, Preview, My got Jesse. All right, so DJ Preview, Chachi calv and the legend John Mason. Detroit Basketball. Are you guys, are you suspicious or suspicious? Are you superstitious? I'm not a superstitious person.
Speaker 3: It's interesting you asked that because someone asks me the last game if I do anything for pregame to make sure that we win? Do I like have a lucky rabbit's foot? Am I a superstitious person? And I've never been. I make sure I pray before every game. I grab like some tea before every game. I don't really like to eat before a game in case I get like the spits and like, you can't do that. But I will say this the home games that we've won, the most recent to Game five and gave seven. I wear the same jacket and I had it. It's crazy you say this because I have the thought this morning of like, where are you gonna wear it tonight? And I thought, damn, like do I wear the red jacket? Because so far in this playoff run, I'm twin oh with it.
Speaker 2: You got to wear it then? But then what does the listeners think? They have to call us and tell us.
Speaker 3: But then what happens if you if you do your routine or whatever you think is like say I wear the red jacket, a guy for bid, we lose?
Speaker 2: And is the Pistons need to wear the red, white and blue, and you need to wear that jacket. I love the Pistons their they're traditional uniforms.
Speaker 1: White jersey. I love the white jerseys.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like one of the great things about the Pistons we have so many jerseys. Yeah, we have like four or five jerseys and probably ten if you look back over the course of a few seasons and when you get to the playoffs, is basically just a traditional jersey.
Speaker 2: Let's make it up a little bit. I don't know what do they wear last game white jerseys. They were the white jerseys. I think every game, even away, I think they got to wear the white jerseys.
Speaker 1: There's something too of this, and I don't know if JB.
Speaker 2: Bickerstaff is superstitious, and we'll find out when they come out tonight.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I know that a majority of the people have the de t K jersey I see all the time, and honestly, I don't see them ever wear those jersey black ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, one of the city jerseys, the black one is fired. Especially when they put the court down and matches it. You can't you can't change it up.
Speaker 4: If you win in the red one again, are you prepared to wear that for every game?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: If I wear the red one again and we win three in a row with Red Jackie, I'm wearing it until the wheels fall off.
Speaker 2: You have to. I asked you yesterday how do you pick your offense? And you said that you used to do some forethought. Now it seems like lately you don't.
Speaker 1: I used to care.
Speaker 3: Like a couple of seasons ago, I would take a picture and make sure I didn't rewear it pants the jacket unless it was like ten games away this year.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've been putting my I guess, more energy or more effort into who I show up as, not what I'm wearing when I show up.
Speaker 2: Our listeners superstitious when it comes to themselves, Like I'm very superstitious, Like I like to drive the same route every day. I mean, maybe it's OCD and not superstition. I'm very cautious of before ratings books come out. I'm very cautious of talking about the ratings. I don't like to talk about talk about them beforehand, Like if somebody brings them up to me beforehand, I feel like we end up getting Like if I don't know the ratings book delivery day is that particular day, I usually get surprised with a really nice day if I know ahead of time and anticipate it. So I tell Tony, don't even tell me until that it has come in. But for you with the Pistons, you have got to so we have got to make sure that you wear that same jacket if you've gotten two in a row out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So our entertainment scene, we have a meeting before we go out and do our thing, and throughout season we haven't really done this. But at the end of the meeting, somebody was like, all right, everybody put their hands in, put their hands in, and then we did like type of thing. We lost that game. Since then the next day nobody was like, we're not doing that ever again. And then we won like the next two games, so now everybody's like, yeah, we definitely not doing.
Speaker 4: You should just have the jacket on hand, like we go down, then you whip it out and you put it on real quick.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: What else would you be wearing if you weren't going to wear that jacket, A different jacket, wear that jacket, Wear that jacket. I'm telling hold on, Liz has a comment on this.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Liz, Kevin, you better wear that damn jacket.
Speaker 1: I gotta do it. You have to.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't wear the jacket and God forbid, Cleveland comes in here and beats us, we're blaming Kevin.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because games ago, you put money on the Magic and that's when things started switching up for Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you need to put five.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you Sunday I did not put money on the Magic. I was that confident that the Pistons were going to win game number seven, and I didn't want to lose another twenty five but superstition, so I got no. But we won, that's true, we won, Zach. And you are you just trying to get me to blow my money? Is that what you're But I did that, Liz, It's true. I actually was so upset with the Pistons possibly getting you know, uh, you know, knocked out of the playoffs by the Orlando Magic. They were down three games to one, so I just hedged my bet for a couple figuring that at least I'll win money if Orlando should win. But you know what, this is all Pistons right now. What's up, Megan, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Are you superstitious person?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I am the only one in my house that's superstitious as well, So I'm all alone there. And my son had an open umbrella in my house, like he like brought it in from outside to like close it in the house, and I'm like, what are you doing with these? And he like took it back out to the porch. But I'm like the only one in my house that's superstitious. And it's not fair because it's.
Speaker 2: True that, by the way, is a big deal, like people do not like that, you know, and black cats freak me out too. You gotta be careful of. Yeah. Witing polls is another one.
Speaker 6: Like if you're at the drive through and like your total comes out to like six sixty six, you have to buy something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, lady.
Speaker 3: When I had Instagram and I followed six six six people, I found the first person I could see and follow them.
Speaker 1: Standing on neck. What's up, Heather? How you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Heather's superstitious so much of the pistons, What do you do?
Speaker 5: I have to sit on the same spot on the couch every time they play. The first couple of games that they lost, I was out and about and I was watching and they weren't winning, and I told my husband. I was like, I have to sit on the cow out and so this weekend I was like kind of up and down on Friday and I was like, I have to sit down. And he's like, they're not going to win, and I was like I have to sit down. And I sat down and they want I did it?
Speaker 1: Heather?
Speaker 2: You put your ass cheeks on that spot and you don't move an inch, Okay, and Kevin.
Speaker 1: You don't change that jacket. All right, Heather, I will.
Speaker 5: Be sitting there and Kevin will be wearing his jacket.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate it. Hold on, misfit, Tony is on us right now. How you doing, Buddy?
Speaker 5: Was having a family? Everybody good?
Speaker 1: Everybody good? Hey, Tony, Kev's got to wear the red jacket. My friend Nah cab lead the jacket at home, bro lead the jacket out to Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: Because it's game one, you pull it out in critical moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, they don't need it yet.
Speaker 5: They're gonna lose tonight anywhere.
Speaker 1: Wait, what are you doing, Tony? You're an awful hearing me Detroit?
Speaker 6: I got Detroit for the wind, but I got him. I got him.
Speaker 5: All games after tonight.
Speaker 1: Tonight they're giving up this game. Did you have sex with her? To Tony? Yeah, motot a hundred. I give you a chance to get your money. You know what, A hundred?
Speaker 2: Misfit, Tony. I seriously, I'm not enjoying you anymore. I used to love you so much. I'm sorry, Tony. I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: Tony. We're done. Go pistons.
Speaker 2: Kevin's gonna wear that red jacket and the Pistons are winning Game one. We're keeping home Ford at the hundred. Donovan Mitchell is gonna be oh for for his first few shots. I'm telling you come on good day by by Tony