Speaker 1: Super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Might a goo Nito gay? Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the fourteenth day of May twenty twenty six. Good Thursday morning, everybody. Welcome to the Patrick Morning Show. My name is Chris Hockey. Yes here, we are so much going on. Tommy Olsen, the best day of the week, been liber the best day of the week, wild loss and overtime. What the hell? What the hell? What the hell? The Vikings going to Mexico. And we'll find out the rest of the schedule tonight right here live on the fans seven o'clock. Will find that out. That'll be fun. Uh and so much to get to Tommy Olson, Ben Lib Are you kidding me? What a great day ahead? Huh huh huh. Let's get her started. Comedy My main man, Dusty Slay, one of my favorite comedyans going. Come Indians, But where does that son of a bitch? I'm all thrown off Dusty Slay Patrick Morning Show on a Thursday morning, Come on in. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 4: So I love a hipster coffee shop because I like good coffee, you know, But sometimes they complicate things for no reason, like all I drink is black coffee. And I went to this one coffee shop and I go up to the guy. He figured out a way to complicate that.
Speaker 5: I go up to him.
Speaker 4: I go, hey, man, let me get a black coffee. He goes, pour over or drip. I was like, I don't know, man, however you get it in there?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't really know what you're asking.
Speaker 7: Me right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking to be involved in making the coffee.
Speaker 4: Here, pour it, drip it, whatever you gotta do, man, but wrap it up. He was like, pour over, it takes fifteen minutes. I was like, well, start dripping then. I don't know how you drip faster than you pour man.
Speaker 2: That don't even make sense.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you're doing it. I don't know why you're doing it like that fifteen minutes to make a coffee. I don't need it to be that good, you know what I mean? Like, I like a good coffee, but I don't need you back there massage and the beans. You know.
Speaker 3: You are blast generals.
Speaker 2: The side is we I know.
Speaker 3: It is on your side.
Speaker 1: You hear the distance under this and then you stray yes true to take it to the time. Stop the song that went out to take it to the top, to the bast and neck cod Stock.
Speaker 3: I'm not playing that song anymore. I hate the guy who sings it. It's just unbelievable. What the hell happened?
Speaker 2: Well, soas got his hopes that remember yesterday said he was optimistic.
Speaker 3: Those of goods.
Speaker 2: I did, Yeah, you did. You did say that immediately after you said, you know, never get your hopes up.
Speaker 8: Then you were like, I think they can do it in You're right, Cory, it's his fault.
Speaker 9: After the first period, I looked to be correct, is yeah, how that work out?
Speaker 2: Then they just went on the defense and just waded around and let that.
Speaker 8: Yes see talking about they put up seven shots the rest of the way, that's plenty, is it?
Speaker 2: I just go seven for seven?
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about hockey.
Speaker 8: They could have won ten rip if they just put up seven more hideous.
Speaker 3: I thought you couldn't make shots.
Speaker 2: You don't take man. Yeah, thanks Wayne jet Sky.
Speaker 3: It was not Wayne jet Ski. That's a good name, though.
Speaker 8: Wayne Jetsky played like absolute champs for twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: I was following along.
Speaker 2: I was I was joyful you were diddling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually yes, you're right, and and uh uh. And then I fell asleep on my couch and I kid you not. I woke up and I'm like, oh, that can't be right.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 8: You know the sixty minutes in Game three, in the first twenty minutes in Game five, we looked so much better than the Colorado Avalanche, way better, right, that's eighty minutes of just dominance, dominance, And then the rest of the series it was just flopping around on a doc dock. Oh like a ooh, like a fish that got let off the hook and it's going to here we go.
Speaker 2: They just flopped around. Those last forty plus were just frustrating as hell. Pull your hands up, the Wild.
Speaker 5: This is uh op the stats.
Speaker 9: Okay, the Wild of the first team in NHL history to have a three plus goal lead at the first intermission of a playoff game but then fewer than ten shots on goal the rest of the way and end up losing seven. You know, it seemed like that, right, They seemed like Colorado was on the power play the entire time in the second and third period.
Speaker 3: Do you think, like, what was the president of the Confederacy's name, Lee?
Speaker 2: No, you know Robert Lee No, No.
Speaker 3: The president of the Confederacy. His name was, I don't know. He must have woke up after Gettysburg. Maybe he fell asleep during the first quarter of Gettysburg and he woke up to somebody. He's like, what the hell? Yeah, and old Bartholomew.
Speaker 2: Simpson, No, Jefferson Davis.
Speaker 3: Nicoletty was on the radio recapping the loss and screaming because I turned on the radio to listen to the recap. Sure and Miicletty was pissed. In the postgame, people were calling for KK ninety seven's head, and he was like, what are you guys doing. I went from a dead's sleep to a different world. I fell asleep in a good world and I woke up in hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't want to hear about it. Zach, what happened?
Speaker 2: How was that flight?
Speaker 3: It was h on A few of those, yeah, a few of those? Yeah, yeah, those are always fun.
Speaker 2: Ah, Yeah, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 10: It was, I mean, worst case scenario, really, I mean they have to have that three nothing late, like you guys said, just playing really really well. It could have been four nothing if it weren't exactly stupid while or NHL rules with whatever.
Speaker 3: That was dumb and by the way, a complete lack of humor from your sons of bitches with my O. J. Simpson joke, No, I I thought it was funny.
Speaker 5: I asked if you'd sleep with Marcia Clark and you never responded.
Speaker 9: I fell asleep, John said, she took him out, took him out to dinnery wood.
Speaker 2: Oh, I added to it.
Speaker 5: Sleep.
Speaker 8: I don't think I've responded to a group text of any kind since nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 9: Parker sent the nicest pictures of his new puppy, and you thumbs I.
Speaker 2: Give the thumbs up. What am I gonna do? Write a paragraph? The dog looks adorable?
Speaker 3: Should try to get the summer and then wait for responses you don't get.
Speaker 2: That's what I do, exactly, Why swing and miss? I just read and move on? Well, you always missed the shots. You don't take that. That's exactly what.
Speaker 8: The Wild did for their final three and a half minutes last n Wait a monute, Wait to go, Minnesota Cove. They played like ass and all they have to do though, is hang on. The final four minutes hang on.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe.
Speaker 8: Because despite not generating any offense and despite not doing almost anything right the final forty they still led three to one with four minutes to go.
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Did they really?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just hold on, Yeah, just hold on for one more day. I mean, that's that's kind of that.
Speaker 10: That was the frustration for this whole series, right, because they as badly as they played the other the other day in Saint Paul uh and obviously ended up losing, they were still very much in it. It was two to two in the middle of the third period of a game that they weren't playing well, but they were still in it every single loss that they had this series.
Speaker 8: Now, about the paint out there, it looks so good, do you think so?
Speaker 2: It's way too strong. It's very bright.
Speaker 3: It does seem bright.
Speaker 2: It wakes you up. It looks like a mental hospital.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it does kind of the door opens and the ball Yeah it is a psych ward yeah.
Speaker 3: Definitely, which which makes sense. Yeah, it really does, it really does. Anyway.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all the losses were winnable. I guess that's good news for the future. If they can not lose one of their best centers and one of their best defensemen and maybe added another center, add another piece of summer, which they have room to do. I mean, it's hard to feel excited now after all that, but I think there is going to be some excitement here because they could very well go on a Cup run next year. That is legitimate. So sorry, everybody in the stream, I couldn't hear me, but yeah, I'm telling you they're going to add Austin Matthews.
Speaker 2: Be nasty.
Speaker 3: They just they're not because he just won the first round draft.
Speaker 2: Pick, yeah, number one overall.
Speaker 5: Maybe he doesn't. What if he doesn't want to be there? What if he got booed in his final game?
Speaker 2: What the hell are we going to give them? Boldie?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Ten thousand lakes? You want to give up Boldie? Keep Jim?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Austin Matthews is nasty.
Speaker 2: He's like twenty four years old and still ascending. Austin Matthews is in a good deal.
Speaker 3: Balls, He's nasty.
Speaker 2: He's so good, very good. Would you trade that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I have to look at the package.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know what, you're not going to get access to that before he gets So what you're saying you want to be part of the team physical.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why Zach, you the others watches were due diligence.
Speaker 3: Here, I don't know. The kid just said he wanted to watch.
Speaker 2: Which By the way, Henry Lake, do you ever have a podcast Due Diligence?
Speaker 3: It's a crime podcast.
Speaker 2: On the way, And like, five years from now, we won't remember how good the squad was. Remember we lost in the second round? Sure, correct, we do. That's the best thing you've ever had. That's what sucks about the whole thing.
Speaker 8: And Zach, I forget exactly how you worded it last night, the Western Conference formality or something you called it. But you look at Vegas and Anaheim duking it out, and you're like, who gives a rats ask who wins that series? Colorado's going to steamroll the hell out of them, and the Wild would have been.
Speaker 2: Heavy favorites against either one of them.
Speaker 8: Man, we were just a couple of away from the Stanley Cup finals and who knows, maybe Carolina kicks our ass too, but that would have been super fun.
Speaker 10: I mean, that's that's the frustrating thing too, with this stupid ass playoff format that I mean, this should have been late May, early June.
Speaker 4: No no.
Speaker 3: One else what he says, knowing how I made you feel sorry? I may have a possible song lyric and that distracted us. What were you talking about that?
Speaker 2: You were asking how anti viruses were?
Speaker 5: How about that guy? Never mind?
Speaker 2: How about what guy that didn't?
Speaker 9: That guy become like a drug lord then like got hunted down in like Guatemala.
Speaker 5: The guy that came up with Norton antivirus no.
Speaker 2: Idea, Yeah, he like, what's Norton?
Speaker 9: It's the original like anti virus for your computer. The guy that came up with it like fed fed fled the country.
Speaker 10: You talking about John McAfee guy the country dude, he got a story dead right he is dead or is he? But he lived more than most people will ever left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a nice attitude this morning.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: He did whatever he wants you guys.
Speaker 10: I'm surprised there hasn't been like a Netflix or some documentary and there probably will be very at some point about his tax evasion.
Speaker 2: His I mean, there was there was a death. There was there's somebody something died, small cartoon animated mouse.
Speaker 3: Don't say that that god dang, we haven't heard the words said something about hockey.
Speaker 2: Know we blew it and how we are still pretty good. Yeah, he's not wrong, it just sucks.
Speaker 8: The best team in the history of the wild of games go slightly differently and we're right back in this.
Speaker 5: But I mean, last night was just a choke job.
Speaker 3: Nicolotti's opinion was that defensively, the injuries killed us the most.
Speaker 2: Big time.
Speaker 10: I mean, we didn't have Bagosian last night, you know, and that sucked too. So the pairings obviously spurreds in the Middleton didn't work. But John Hines' hands were tied, So what else are you going to do? I mean, again, the excuse, the excuses.
Speaker 3: Didn't need his hands to coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's a good point.
Speaker 8: Colorado guy almost getting hit in the face for the second time this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just narrowly avoided that touch. You're just sitting there and.
Speaker 8: Going, I'm coaching along, coaching along, and then just eighty mile Probert slapper to the face.
Speaker 2: He almost got pegged right in the face. Called the stream.
Speaker 8: Was super close and the slow moins the replay was hilarious because the guys on TV nailed it.
Speaker 2: He almost acted leaned into it. Do you guys see that or the only one that saw that. I don't even know you're talking.
Speaker 5: I was asleep, so same.
Speaker 8: I guess the coach at Colorado like a month or two ago, got hidden, maybe even though he got hit in the face and like.
Speaker 2: Missed time because it's you know, it rocked him a little bit. Last night, a puck.
Speaker 8: Goes flying into the Colorado bench and just instinctively, he you know, tucked right, he tucked his face, but almost accidentally then leaned forward into it.
Speaker 2: Like I'm talking, like he missed it by an inch.
Speaker 8: Or two, and that puck was flying who that was close almost just lost the coach out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: I have a hockey question for you, Zacho, but it's about Buffalo's game, not last night, the night before last, and I don't want to ruin the show by asking you about it. But they there was a reviewed goal that was taken back. I still will never I'll never understand it. I'll never understand it. And and not only do I understand it, because I don't know why it wasn't a goal, but also they reviewed it and said it was a goal, and then the coach threw a flag, and they reviewed it again and said it wasn't a goal. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I don't understand hockey, and my last name is hockey. So there's a double layers.
Speaker 2: You can review the review. Yeah, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 10: No, I didn't see this personally, but so it sounds like, okay, okay, I actually be rating it right now.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: The the first one was determined that the puck was over line or not. So the first one was just saying was this a goal or not? Right, and they can go in. They go that that's only that's the only thing they can review on the whole play, just if the goal happened, if it was a goal or not. So they were determined it was a goal, the puck did go on the net, and then there was a coach's challenge after that that said, well, yes the puck went in the net, but there was goaltender interference. So then they go back and they look if there was goaltender interference or not. They can't look at the goaltender interference on the first one. That has to be initiated by the coach.
Speaker 9: So it is one of those quirky, weird It took twenty minutes because that's yeah, it sounds like it took watching our.
Speaker 3: Factory in Rogers and so I couldn't hear what was going on. I was just like, what are they reviewing? They just reviewed it.
Speaker 10: But it's like it's like in football, like there's a play at the goal line, you know, they review it and they go, well, jeez, did that that go in or whatever was it? You know, you'd like to think that the NHL can just review the whole play as a whole. But it's it's a definitely quirk in the year in the yearbook, the rule book.
Speaker 8: The other quirk in the yearbook is if the mcaren goal counted and that would have been three nothing Wild and that was a delayed penalty, so you would have had it three rip and two more minutes of power play time.
Speaker 2: That that could have changed everything.
Speaker 8: Now, obviously that goal gets wiped away, the Wild go on the power play and they didn't score, so it remained it to zero for a little bit until Nick Feleeino got the third one.
Speaker 2: But that would have changed everything.
Speaker 8: I think momentum wise, it's like that we are steamrolling you. Yeah, I don't know, it just yeah, it's easy to say now it's hindsight but back of your mind, you're like, didn't you say at the time, You're like, this is going to come back to haunt this.
Speaker 2: You could just feel it.
Speaker 8: That's that's you know, three four decades of Minnesota sports ingrained in using man, we really needed that hand goal and the extra two minutes.
Speaker 2: Do you do you get the penalty if you score delayed penalty? Oh you do?
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the brilliance of it.
Speaker 8: If you can score before the penalty, you get an extra two minutes.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 8: That's why Zach was like that. That's why he said it earlier. That's such a huge thing to score before the penalties.
Speaker 10: Called, and it killed a little bit of the momentum that we had too. It's just that period that we did. Yeah, yeah they did.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, they should have won. You go up three nothing on the road, they should have won. It's unbelievable Minnesota sports.
Speaker 2: Which they did not win. They lost. No, Man, that McKinnon goal was unbelievable. What a snipe.
Speaker 9: I think it was like one of the same goals he scored in the Olympics, Like same spot, same shot, that upper corner shot that he makes from the side of the goal.
Speaker 5: Sweet goal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so good.
Speaker 8: But the breakdown on TNT or True TV or whatever channel it was on during the overtime intermission, all they were talking about is how ridiculous Middleton looked just lying on the ice, and how if you are there just lying on the ice and Walstead has to shift over because Middleton's taken the middle of the ice, You're supposed to take the post, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't like Walstad's still mostly there. It's just such a good shot.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 8: I felt like they were hammering our guys way too much and forgetting that McKinnon just found like the smallest little hole and still just absolutely hammered it. Elite shot man, right, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I was watching the Summer House instead. Well, you didn't miss much shot me.
Speaker 3: You guys were interacting that this weekend.
Speaker 2: You Yes, we are. It is real world Roadrews Challenge. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the invites.
Speaker 9: Don't don't don't You wouldn't go if it was across the street.
Speaker 2: You didn't ask me, you would never go. Well, he was playing, come on up, We're gonna play golf you want to play? No, don't, don't go down that road, hogs Daddy. Yeah, we lost one yesterday. Someone dropped. I think we lost to one. No, Mikey actually passed away, so he can't.
Speaker 3: He can't come body.
Speaker 2: Oh David, please, you can slip in my bed with me if you want.
Speaker 3: That's the second time you've tried to me today.
Speaker 2: Oh Dady, please, why not? I don't have to Okay, I'm busy.
Speaker 5: What do you have?
Speaker 1: Do I have?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Forget.
Speaker 5: I can't even think of a good excuse at the top of my head.
Speaker 3: Are you doing tongue practice?
Speaker 2: I mean I got I got program pass tomorrow. So no, that's it would be too late. That would be too late to drive up to Grand View.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna be done until like two, and then I'm going to hit that up North traffic.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's that's what a nightmare. Everyone, all of us have to work at nine o'live and going up. No, it's great, you guys, Come on whatever, No zech everyone this week anymore? Perfect?
Speaker 6: You guys.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I have back outs. We need people. We need. In all seriousness, I have a huge weekend.
Speaker 8: I literally am cleaning out leaves of out of my gutters like the entire weekend.
Speaker 9: So the one time you should have listened to me, you should have gone to Gutter Helmet mn dot com.
Speaker 2: But I didn't. So now my weekend is wasted and I can't hang out with you guys. And the weekend's finally here.
Speaker 3: My boys back, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 9: Gutter Helmet MNA, the Wild Loss and overtime everything sucks.
Speaker 2: This is the Power Trim Money show on the fan.
Speaker 3: Wait until you hear this.
Speaker 7: You could save one hundreds by switching to AARP auto insurance from the Hartford Visit trust Hertford dot com.
Speaker 3: The Hertford Your Protection is our book.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes it's true the Wild lost. Yes, it's also true that the Vikings are going to Mexico City and the rest of your schedule will be announced tonight seven o'clock on this very radio station as the entire radio team. We're getting the team back together to announce to night's schedule seven o'clock on this very radio station here in the Twin Cities and beyond.
Speaker 2: Well, Chris, check this out.
Speaker 8: You fly with the team right? Oh, good for you, But you fly with the medicine open. Not that button for a female perspective.
Speaker 2: Voice. Yeah, he puts it back.
Speaker 8: Adam Schefter tweeted this yesterday, but it was via via somebody else. The estimated miles traveled in twenty twenty six per team. The team that we will face in Mexico City. The San Francisco forty nine ers also fly to Austria. Oh, you're right, So they will lead the NFL with thirty eight thousand miles flown in twenty twenty six. How about this the opposite dead last, the Carolina Panthers. Just for perspective, think about this. Niners are flying thirty eight thousand miles. How many miles will the Panthers fly in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 9: Good question, twenty twenty miles. Twenty thousand, fifty five hundred.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, eighty seven hundred, So thirty thousand fewer miles than the San Francisco forty nine ers. But because Chris flies with the Vikings and Ben Leber's listening, he'll be here in thirty minutes. The Minnesota Vikings rank out of the thirty two teams. Where do they rank in terms of the number of miles they will travel In twenty two six, we mentioned that they are flying to Mexico City, but it's like a four hour flight. Yeah, it's not a Yeah, you're not flying to Amsterdam or something like that.
Speaker 2: You're not going to the middle of Europe.
Speaker 3: I wonder which is close for San Francisco or Mexico City.
Speaker 8: I bet they're very close, because San Francisco is in a nearly four hour flight, right, so they're almost identical. I bet pretty close.
Speaker 3: We go to Florida.
Speaker 5: No, I think that's a preseason bit the rumor has it.
Speaker 2: Rumor somebody looked that up.
Speaker 8: I bet Mexico City is slightly farther, but not much between San Francisco and Mexico City, right, so you've been there. Yeah, that's great anyway. Chris, the Vikings twenty fifth, Okay, you will fly somewhere in the range of fourteen thousand, eight hundred miles.
Speaker 2: Well cool, fourteen eight Yeah, that's not bad. It's twenty fifth out of the thirty two.
Speaker 8: Not a lot of traveling this year for the Minnesota Vikings compared to the rest of the league.
Speaker 2: Con if it says on there, but Hog's Daddy, you'll know if you're flying Delta. Do you get the points?
Speaker 3: No, I wish you did. That'd be cool.
Speaker 2: That would be three miles.
Speaker 3: My bank some during the snow cross season this year and I'm like, man, that's off.
Speaker 2: You get the boss cookies?
Speaker 5: I do like those. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the lovely people who work with the Vikings charter team gave me like a box full one time. So yeah, and you know why I really like is put them in my mouth and then take a drink of milk and let the milk work its magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's brilliant. I thought I made that up as like a kindergarten.
Speaker 6: You may have.
Speaker 3: I may have gotten it from you.
Speaker 2: I watch you in Jesus you never had it with milk before.
Speaker 3: Oh my, really really interesting crumble.
Speaker 6: Every once once a year they'll come out with that brand of like big cookie.
Speaker 3: New Orleans, Tampa. Yeah, we go Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, New England, New York and now Mexico City are the uh non division.
Speaker 2: We're in Tampa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in Tampa.
Speaker 2: I'm dude, dude, going, dude, going, going. What about the Sharks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well said, there's no sharks in the football.
Speaker 2: No sharks in the football field.
Speaker 3: How is it possible. I don't think it's possible. It's like the lightning does strike twice in the same place. You can't be attacked by sharks twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 6: Okay, now, well, I know, but it's either I get in the water up to my neck or I'm not going in.
Speaker 3: We're gonna wear a T shirt either way, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Or deal push me in. How tall are you six to four on the roster? Six to in real life?
Speaker 8: Okay, because the most shark attacks occurring six feet of water or less, So trust me, I know, been there?
Speaker 5: Core?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Or in that T shirt?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Core?
Speaker 5: That Core? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Core?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Core?
Speaker 2: You are in the Saint Pete waters, Yeah, Core. But I will go down for that.
Speaker 3: That will be you go down for about anything.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're we're at Tampa.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, brother, you.
Speaker 8: Should go of the Saints game. I don't Tommy needs to experience Bourbon Street.
Speaker 3: I don't think he'll make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he'll make it.
Speaker 8: You might just say I live here now probably leap dude seeing Tampa, dude seeing.
Speaker 2: In New Orleans? What's better?
Speaker 3: Who gets more beads?
Speaker 2: Not sex or cland what kind of beef we talk? Because you know, the ones who can see, you're the ones you can't see.
Speaker 3: Show me your nuts.
Speaker 8: To give him the beads, Tommy goes to the old beads story in Non Bourbon Street.
Speaker 2: By just a sack full.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then like twenty minutes later, Schmol's like, let's throw those beads, and Tommy's like, little, where did.
Speaker 2: I put those? When we left the store where you were those? I remember paying for him.
Speaker 7: I didn't work, Bob, Tommy, you haven't stopped throwing up since we got here.
Speaker 2: Too many hurricanes, man, it's a fun talent. Yeah, I've never been Tampa's Tampa. Have you been a Blue Martini or whatever the place is called. It's like a famous bar.
Speaker 3: I think I've only been to one place in Tampa. Ye have a good time.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to think what that would be, because I mean, I know that right like outside of Tampa there's the Seminal Hard Rock hotel and casino.
Speaker 2: But it can't be that. What else could it be?
Speaker 3: Let me think here, let's me just walking by waving.
Speaker 2: That's so kind of trying to think what else it could be. It's not that it's definitely not that.
Speaker 3: It's definitely not that.
Speaker 6: I just can I make something that not. I'm not making something up. I've told you guys. This where my best friends moved to.
Speaker 2: I used to live with them. Now they live in Saint Pete and they coined it the gighborhood. That's where they live.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 6: It's fantastic, best vibes I've ever been to, happiest people I have ever met.
Speaker 2: Amen, it's fantastic. Let's go. It's great.
Speaker 3: I'll walk by their way too. Hey, Tommy, a.
Speaker 9: Lot of realt here, Tobby westerbod brilliant.
Speaker 2: Tommy, this isn't New Orleans. Why did you buy beads? Tom where's that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I forgot about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she made me back. This is my paradise.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting out half.
Speaker 5: Son.
Speaker 2: What is schedule though? That'll be great?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, Yeah, you guys are not bad. There's another big thing for the Ghosts. We're playing at Washington.
Speaker 2: That's something what you're thinking about. I know, that's a beautiful stude.
Speaker 3: I want to go there.
Speaker 6: Well, you fly the Seattle and you can take the train at thirty minutes away.
Speaker 3: That'd be great. We can see big owl have a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could see uh filled the agony even better.
Speaker 6: Well, you get there's an eight thirty flight that morning. I already looked, and then you gain two hours going there. You land at ten thirty, two thirty game boom boom, in and out one day.
Speaker 3: So you can get that far from the airport and that quickly.
Speaker 2: It's a half so you land in Seattle, half hour train ride.
Speaker 6: You don't have to get an uber to the stadium to Washington Husky Stadium.
Speaker 8: That'd be sick. That would be Tommy. I had never seen a Gopher game at Huntington Banks. The only time I've been there is when it was your wedding. Do you think I'm flying to Washington taking a train and then quickly turning around and flying back after a Gopher Huskies game. I mean, I just want to go to Manning's with you and get you know, popcorn and chicken fingers and call it a day.
Speaker 2: Tommy, that's enough.
Speaker 3: Imagine this a train on a train the day it's just you and your family. You're having a great time.
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's literally the way into heaven right there. Front Page Sports.
Speaker 8: After this power trip Morning Show on event You're one stop for advertising called eight four four eight four four, iHeart from the one eight hundred, Ask.
Speaker 10: And Roses, Chris Stapleton and plenty more into todaykif in dot com contest?
Speaker 3: Hell is that Santana and Guns n' Roses?
Speaker 2: Where's that at Madina Ballroom?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: That's crazy? I played there last week.
Speaker 2: Place there they're gonna bowl and then rock they WoT.
Speaker 3: Because I'll tell you Crella plays there tomorrow night, So that doesn't surprise me. Where so Gypsy around?
Speaker 2: What that was? Sigel? Was that Cinder from Peter Pan? Robert from Peter Pan? Brilliant? Brilliant? Are you guys watching you for you or no? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I know it's universally everybody said, this is the dumbest thing it's ever been created.
Speaker 3: I think I'm too old. I think I'm not allowed.
Speaker 10: Actually you probably should watch the first ten minutes of the newest episode that's need think.
Speaker 2: You know, you what does our girl do? You'll you might zip twice?
Speaker 5: What what does she do?
Speaker 2: It's all about only fans? Yeah, and like like literally they like go into it, like what she's doing? Is it?
Speaker 3: Said the kid?
Speaker 6: And then she like she like becomes a giant, you know, like there like a metaphor, like she's become she becomes like a giant like Godzilla. What still Like it's like, no, it's like a metaphor, right, So, like think about when Godzilla was bigger and everyone's.
Speaker 2: Looking at like that's that's Cassie aka Sydney. But there's no drugs involved.
Speaker 6: It's just staphor of how big she's becoming.
Speaker 2: Not only fans and everything, and then her whole body and.
Speaker 6: Then she's like downgrade talking to like a doll sized guy, and then her boobs are that big and they like wide open breakthrough windows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they break her windows, like four.
Speaker 2: Four story all boobs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's logging in.
Speaker 3: I'm crying.
Speaker 2: So it's just but other than that, you almost get lost in what's going on. But it's good.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Hey, tom'son and Zach's Yeah, you guys can just be cool for a minute, Hey, Corey and Sausage, Yes, sir, who do you think's got better?
Speaker 5: Jugs?
Speaker 3: Her or the Danas Stereo or whatever you name.
Speaker 2: Alexandra dar for a while. I think stereo is a nice ride.
Speaker 3: I'm for real, because that's like, I don't know, instead of your.
Speaker 2: Final prison meal and you know you're gonna die.
Speaker 6: You know you're gonna die if you have swex with one of those two who you're picking, you.
Speaker 3: Tell me I get to die.
Speaker 2: Write down the prison guard, tom Why did you throw up when you're asking questions? Eric doesn't work in the bike man? Sure well he's going to be the bike man in prison. Oh, gets right? Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: This guy clever. Yeah, anyway, I guess you guys are gonna answer unless you don't have an answer. I think their only answer with it.
Speaker 2: Tommy's dehydrated from vomiting.
Speaker 6: I think it's a horse pieces if you piece, if you're in the bond, or if you're into brunettes, simple as that, they're the peak of eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you man, right, yeah, yeah, I need a Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about what you McConaughey The cartoon Christ and.
Speaker 5: That's so that's so good. All right.
Speaker 8: Let's presented by Holiday Holiday station stores by two get one free from limited time when it comes to Red Bull mixing matchin he flavors of Red Bull you want with our friends at Holiday, including that summer edition Red Bull but whatever you want to wake up this morning the holiday when it comes to Red bull by to get one free thanks holiday?
Speaker 2: See where are we going?
Speaker 5: One in the best Royalton can't wait?
Speaker 3: That's City Rocks Rock. I play there about every year. Man, I love you in that bar right there? What is it called the sixty one Bar or whatever it is?
Speaker 2: Yes, Santana and Gennar are playing there next week.
Speaker 3: My god, I play there too.
Speaker 2: Road good for you. You were saying Rosie's guy who he had on his list?
Speaker 9: Alex Fitzpatrick the restaurant under through two holes?
Speaker 2: Is that who Parker got?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's who Rosie was gonna take.
Speaker 3: Who did get him though?
Speaker 5: Nobody?
Speaker 9: Matthew Fitzpatrick is yes, okay, God, all right, Rosie was going to take him.
Speaker 2: But you think they're close like.
Speaker 3: You and ned no.
Speaker 4: And stuff?
Speaker 2: My god, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he friendships with.
Speaker 2: Not once, no even as a goof no one.
Speaker 3: Are they called? Are they cold weather people? Brothers?
Speaker 5: Just you can say it.
Speaker 10: I know I can't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I don't think I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about it. Yeah, yeah, they have to. I don't know. I guess you say that I've set up before. Yeah, I know, I just wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not ding my career after you.
Speaker 11: Exactly because person I say your actions, I didn't say everything you would do. I would do it the opposite.
Speaker 3: Way, right right, Wait that you can't say that anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 8: So maybe four six has like they have a football game, right, yeah, there has been ten brothers.
Speaker 5: Just say that. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: They have to be.
Speaker 8: The Minnesota whild lost in overtime. Think about all the people that are waking up that haven't checked their seed, like you know, ESPN dot com, and they just went to bed going like all it was three nothing, We're we got this game.
Speaker 2: I'm going to bed. No we didn't. They lost four to three in overtime. The series is over.
Speaker 8: The Avs are moving on. They win that series four games to one. Minnesota led three nothing after the first. Colorado scored two goals in the in the final four minutes in a two minute and ten second span, including a snipe from McKinnon that was just ridiculous, to tie it. Something called Brett Koulak had the game winner in overtime. Three fifty two to ot. That was his first goal since January nineteenth, when he was with the Penguins.
Speaker 5: Of course it was so.
Speaker 2: Blackwood gave up three goals.
Speaker 8: On thirteen shots and Colorado's like take a seat. And then Scott Wedgwood gets in there and faced seven shots in the next two plus periods and stopped all seven seven seven shots.
Speaker 5: That's depressing. That's so bad.
Speaker 2: So here's two unbelievable stats.
Speaker 8: Colorado ended a series at home for the first time in eighteen years. They have just not been able to close out series for whatever reason in Colorado. So obviously a lot of success in the last eighteen years, but for whatever reason, they win series when they're on the road, can't close it out at home. So they did that last night for the first time in eighteen years. And this shouldn't shock us, but the Wild last night lost a three zip lead. They were twenty one to zero all time in the postseason with a three plus goal lead.
Speaker 2: Now it's twenty one in one.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 8: Colorado will now face the winner of Vegas and Anaheim.
Speaker 5: They're going to sweep them, and they'll face Carolada. The finals.
Speaker 2: Could have been wild in Vegas. Think about it wild against Carolina.
Speaker 6: Out there, Yeah, we have it would have been if we were okay, like let's say we won last night, like that was Game seven and we're on here today, we're probably planning a trip, yeah, are we like?
Speaker 10: Truthfully, yeah, sweep because they would have add home iice advantage in that, so they would have finally had homemice advantage, would have easily won games one and two and probably could have right we would percent of going and booked a trip to a Standley Cup final and the four.
Speaker 5: Yes, what's the first day of the w S O P. I wonder if I could have just that could have gone on perfect?
Speaker 2: What I could have it have been great? Would have been great?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is. Do you like Chicago a door?
Speaker 3: Good? Because the Vikings are playing Chicago in the last game of the season.
Speaker 8: Outside speaking of Rosie yes yesterday when they were talking about the schedule, Rosie said he really likes when they have late season divisional matchups, so he was saying he would he would probably see them playing either the Packers, Lions, or Bears late December, and I'm like, Rosie, it's a guarantee you play a division rival your final week of the year.
Speaker 3: It's at home, by the way against the Bears.
Speaker 2: But he was he was trying to call like, that's when they do that. I would be I wouldn't be surprised if they did that. What a call. Wow, look out, he's right.
Speaker 1: You know it.
Speaker 2: We're playing the Bears' just to we tell you what he did off the air. Just wait, oh boy, you guys, the picts are over. He was gone. He's like, I'm going he can't stand us, and then he says he's got laryngitis. Why are you doing over?
Speaker 9: Zoom?
Speaker 2: Thanks coming in ros sounded right?
Speaker 3: Two to three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, crystal clear. I can't blame him.
Speaker 3: No, I can't blame either.
Speaker 2: I can't blame him.
Speaker 3: He looked great, skinny. You had to go work out.
Speaker 2: Oh it's all that rest and relaxation from Tuscan.
Speaker 3: But he ain't so much great food. You think he'd be a tub Oh.
Speaker 5: That word hurts.
Speaker 9: It was tommy tom is because you get called that by like kid, like when you're a kid.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, sentences like Paul can't fit in the hot tub. Yeah yeah, I can fit in the top. I'm just saying, wouldn't that trigger you the word I can't fit.
Speaker 8: In the tub, or maybe we should put him in the shower because he doesn't fit in the bathtub.
Speaker 5: I mean there was maybe a time yere.
Speaker 8: The PGA Championship starts today in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Scheffler is the favorite. He tastes teas off of what one dish at five chunky. Yeah, no, there we are, Chunky Seffer Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, Alex Alex Fitzpatrick is your leader at two under.
Speaker 3: So he's already starting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they started at five forty five this morning. He was the first one early because it's six forty five on the East coast.
Speaker 5: This is in Philly.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, Yeah, perfect, It just started at three am. Correct.
Speaker 3: If there could be a less likely city in America to have a golf course in Philly? Yeah, it's just it's so packed together.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about Newport, Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, I can see it the Newport Actually I can see that.
Speaker 2: Newport bangs by the way. How you about You're not? Are you a Newport guy?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I just like how much Zach hates it. You like Newport, Zach? Why do you hate it? Newport? Newport could be a hidden gym? Yeah, man, I believe. I believed. I believe.
Speaker 8: Zach on his list of the every city in minnes SOA ranked had Newport dead last.
Speaker 2: At you ask what's rowing? You can't smell that bad? And hide what's rowing?
Speaker 3: I had a question for you, hidden him and hidden gym your secret friend Tommy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a great I got a great name. If I had a stage name, I'll tell you that it's out there.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got a cover here the amazing hot rod.
Speaker 8: What matters in a second, ben Lever in a second is the power of money.
Speaker 2: Chilling the fan.
Speaker 6: The fan along with big deck dot Com want to help you win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: The Power Trip. It's taking over the island.
Speaker 10: Be it Treasure Island May twenty eighth and twenty nine for two shows bursting with laughs, games and incredible prizes, including trips to Vegas. Hell Yeah, look at your stay Say twenty percent with promo code KF and plus a huge announcement. You will need yes, want to miss all the details of KFE dot com. You were calendar Two.
Speaker 8: Weeks from tonight, we do our Thursday night off air thing at TI at the Parlay Lounge and we play a bunch of games, give away a bunch of prizes, and then have a Rube game of Initials that winner gets a trip for to to Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Then we all stay overnight at t I Friday the twenty ninth, So right, Friday the twenty nine, Yeah, yes, Friday the twenty ninth, week from today exactly. We get up and do a.
Speaker 8: Live broadcast five thirty nine, including the first Initials major of the year.
Speaker 3: Say it's a major, right, yeah, yes, sir? Good, Well, hell yeah, I'll be coming in so I'm looking forward to being a major the next day.
Speaker 8: Well, this has been your year, but it's been Martin in the last couple of years has been unbeatable at majors.
Speaker 2: But she is terrible at the game now on a weekly basra.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, terrible. Nice, be nice?
Speaker 2: Where's that? I don't even know?
Speaker 5: That's nice?
Speaker 2: She got to be nice.
Speaker 5: She's not terrible.
Speaker 2: She just has been off her game a little bit for six months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we call it a little bit of a slump.
Speaker 6: Bettie, weren't you the first guy to be on Initials because you were Fridays early on?
Speaker 2: Sure, he was regular.
Speaker 5: It was normally a.
Speaker 2: Friday, very good, aren't you? Which, by the way, this is how long it's been since you were a quote regular player.
Speaker 8: Let me double check this. Not that it really matters, but one person cares. I believe a week or so ago, Zach Halverson officially passed you in points and you are no longer fifth all time. But you played so long when we first played that you racked up enough points. But I believe Zach has now passed you. Let me double check, but Zach, I think your fifth all time though.
Speaker 2: Congrats Zach. Let me just say that I was I was good.
Speaker 12: I was decent with initials one point zero. But then smarty pants over here, like really creative with all of his clues. Sure, and so basically versions two point zero and beyond No way, No.
Speaker 6: When you go back listening to the early ones, that's when I was there, terrible.
Speaker 2: The first.
Speaker 5: I love them. I really appreciated all your clues.
Speaker 2: All right. The initials are n C all right, found on the East coast. Right, it's fun. It's like the kindergarten version.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's what you want.
Speaker 5: Notes. But the reason why who likes celebrity Jeopardy fair? Fair? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Was the jeopardy yesterday Celebrity Jeopardy not at four thirty, because I got like three of them in a row. It was like, uh, I forgot what they were. But they were like, oh yeah, I know that one, I know that one, and then it got like to the like six. It kind of sucks you in though, I think, Okay, I'm kind of smart.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You remember Jeopardy Day when you had a substitute teacher?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's Jeopardy Day.
Speaker 3: Watched Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: No, you played Jeopardy in class? Do you guys ever do that know? That sounds fun? Though it was?
Speaker 6: It was most fun we ever had heads up smart You guys didn't have smart boards know what smart forards? So with smart boards came around and we played Jeopardy, but it was like what you were studying?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: So fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that gets the kids engaged. And then everyone got like a clicker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what kind of fancy pants school did you go to?
Speaker 2: Must be rough? Being in mono meta It was not me. I stuff Newport? Why we didn't that? I don't get where it is. I don't get it either, man. Why they should call it old Port? Do you know old Bridge? Where it's where it smells? Yeah? You know I'm talking about you.
Speaker 6: Go over that before you get to Woodbury and you go down into like crystals down in Cottage Grove.
Speaker 2: Sure, Newport's kind of tucked right in that armpit right there.
Speaker 3: Well you make it sounds like, smells great.
Speaker 5: It's like a little rose hidden within the arm pit.
Speaker 3: I bet if I did research more people, I have twenty miles an hour under the speed limit in the fast lane on that road than any place in America.
Speaker 5: You are probably correctly.
Speaker 3: It drives me crazy.
Speaker 6: That's why I bet you're back in like the eighteen hundreds that Newport was booming.
Speaker 2: That was right on the Old River, right right right, and.
Speaker 8: You know, against southeast corner of the four ninety four or six ninety four loop. You know how there's that like eternal raging tire fire. You know, that's that's Newport. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Four Yeah, what do people for?
Speaker 5: Somebody that actually likes Newport? You did not describe it very well.
Speaker 2: You love Newport?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't love it, but it's it's an east side spot, so I stick my neck out.
Speaker 8: I'm a little surprised because Zach is a northeast but he's an east Sider.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised he doesn't stand up for Newport more, but he hates it on all the East Side places. It is probably the hell hole of the east Side. You're doing a great job of support in your East Siders.
Speaker 3: When I first moved here, there was a like a place you could go rent go karts there and they were actually like sprint cars and they went in circle and they would grease the track up so you would have to slide sideways.
Speaker 5: It was the coolest ever.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know real, Yeah, for real, it was the best ever. And they were like like like quarter midgets is what they call them, so they were they were like real race cars and they would put oil on the racetrack so you would slide like a like a dirt car.
Speaker 2: It was the coolest.
Speaker 8: Seven that swim you love Fast and the Furious Tokyo dra the best.
Speaker 3: It's the best of the bunch. The kid who played back.
Speaker 6: The best. Yeah yeah, well he comes back later like faster than Fiors twelve.
Speaker 3: And that boiler and Cis and he's got that Southern accent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hawks in Okay, How was Chicago Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Last night?
Speaker 3: I've got it on d because you guys talked me into watching.
Speaker 2: They watched the wild Game and that's great. Yep, Let's see what really matters.
Speaker 8: Scores and stats are on the Worst Ports and it's brought to you by Ohvo Lasick and Lenz Go get Lasik from doctor Mark logan Off and doctor David White and with Ovo.
Speaker 2: Lasic and Lens.
Speaker 8: But Benjamin. The the NFL schedule releases tonight. I believe you're a part of that show, are you not.
Speaker 3: Let's John o'cross tonight, Paul Allen. Yep.
Speaker 8: So the full NFL schedule, including the Vikings schedule, of course, released tonight. But yesterday we found out officially that the Vikings and Niners are going to go to Mexico City November twenty second, Sunday Night Football, seven twenty. I have a trivia question for you, guys, Ola. Hello, the Niners were there not too long ago. The Niners played in Mexico City in twenty twenty two. It's twenty twenty six. They were there twenty twenty two. They won thirty eight to ten over the Cardinals, who were the quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Ew Oh Kyler Alex Smith twenty two. Josh Rosen Trey Lance.
Speaker 5: Trey Lance.
Speaker 3: It was Kyler.
Speaker 8: Trey Lance is an interesting good but also incorrect. Was not Kyler? Kyler was injured. Josh McCown, No, I think we're going to forget this guy. No, I think we're going to forget this guy played for the Cardinals, but the Niners one is guess all, if you can think about it.
Speaker 2: Garoppolo exactly. So it was before forget It was like.
Speaker 8: Trey Lance wasn't working out. I believe Garoppolo was the starter. But this is before the party switch happened.
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 8: So this is this is before because I think that happened later in the year, did it not? That party went in and then essentially never left again. So Jimmy g versus Colt McCoy was the last time the Niners played McCoy Slinger Guns love him, yep, Dog thirty eight ten the Niners one.
Speaker 5: I think he's still in the league. I think he's still a backup something.
Speaker 2: Really, No, he's on that show.
Speaker 8: An Enough said Fridays with Barrero. Oh yeah, well you always look like guards the hawk he does.
Speaker 2: All of us said that because they definitely look like they could be brothers or Texas quarterback before Colt m.
Speaker 5: Back.
Speaker 2: No, he has like all the.
Speaker 5: Records to Salinger.
Speaker 6: That guy I'm thinking probably maybe so when Vince Young and then after Vince Young, there's like another really good guy.
Speaker 5: It's probably cold.
Speaker 2: It probably was, well it was it was what's his? But forgetting somebody? No, it was.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I think he's on ESPN. It doesn't matter. It literally doesn't matter at all.
Speaker 3: It's okay, I know what you're talking about, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think we're blanking on someone. He's on ESPN.
Speaker 13: He breaks down games all the time. I think he has red hair. Oh am, I thinking of Chris Sims. No, it's not Murray Smith. Guy, you're thinking of the who does ESPN games, not Dusty divor check.
Speaker 5: Doesn't me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. I like to watch you Strom.
Speaker 8: Yes that.
Speaker 2: Mc roy roy. Yes, wasn't Yeah he said it.
Speaker 6: You guys, Okay, do you guys on your algorithm when you're watching Instagram videos? Does the old does the old CBS intro football football games come on for you?
Speaker 2: Sho does pop up on mind?
Speaker 6: It's a joke when it's that old CBS, Like, you know, I literally go back to like seventh grade.
Speaker 2: You're watching t bow. Oh my god, it's the best.
Speaker 9: Feeling of all time because you know it's going to be a good college football game, and I.
Speaker 2: Usually had.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Now I'll listen to that that intro music. It's literally just that three minutes on repeat when I'm working out.
Speaker 5: I want you to make it a ring tone?
Speaker 2: Can you make YouTube songs ring tones? And I don't know what you can do anythore?
Speaker 3: Can you answer a phone with an erection every time?
Speaker 1: What is this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot, we're doing that. Hold on my fault, my fault, my phone, everybody. I had a couple of things for you. I will start with this. I had forgotten until I saw this picture. Do you guys know who Cameron Diaz is married to?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Benji Madden from Good Charlotte. Benji Madden, Yeah, one of the two guys Charlotte, Bad Good Charlotte.
Speaker 3: I know she's having their third baby, and I saw a picture of them together, and of course now it's behind a payball. I can't we get behind it. I can't believe those two are married.
Speaker 8: Can I ask a question though, because exactly she's got to be fifth almost fifty, so is it through surrogacy.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine it's a natural fifties still in season.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine it's a natural childbirth and fifty mics on right.
Speaker 5: I mean, good for her if it is.
Speaker 2: But man sixty three, right, that's got to be. It is the best. It's a guideline, you know it is. It is what I mean, you can go a couple of expiration day.
Speaker 12: All right, let me ask you a stupid by last day question when when they use the surrogacy it is it is the parent's egg and sperm, right, it's just in a different person's hosting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot like.
Speaker 8: Phoebe carried the triplets and friends, she technically carried her brother's babies. Played by Giovanni Ribisi, who's massively underrated Massive love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy's great.
Speaker 2: Is great?
Speaker 3: Private?
Speaker 2: Uh? Private?
Speaker 3: He walks over taken tags away from.
Speaker 2: Second and sixty seconds films Kip Rain. Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't remember the character's name.
Speaker 2: It's Memphis Rains is Nicholas Cage is his brother whatever?
Speaker 5: Speaking of Kim Dynamite better, No, it's better, Well what about mister Cage?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Have you seen the guy who impersonates him on Instagram again, and he's Clue is the guy.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't know person. There's a guy on there. He has so many legs. He impersonates him. Uh.
Speaker 6: In National Treasure, he will be like in a museum and he'll be a declaration to clue.
Speaker 1: Tommy.
Speaker 2: You know what I like about you? I'm gonna be a little.
Speaker 8: Bit vague here what I like about you mentioning your CBS theme song and now Nicholas Cage impresses. You once told me that you had to basically wipe your Instagram search clean, that you had to search for a whole bunch of stuff to eject something else.
Speaker 2: So I love that You're like anybody else. Have the CBS theme song there you phone to Stuffy. You know what I like is Nicholas Cage impressions. Nicholas Cage impressions are great. I'm trying to get over this addiction. No, I said, Nick, I don't want to be in one.
Speaker 3: Of those, but by the way, I will take three of those.
Speaker 5: What do I get out of this?
Speaker 2: You need a smaller Cage who cares the wilder out. It doesn't gosh. What really matters is power, money, show on the fan.
Speaker 3: From the one aid you know, really is something. We joke about this all the time, but it is amazing how much bigger his head is in my head. It really is something. Welcome back to Patrick Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Here we are, hugs, Daddy. Who'd you take in the golf bends?
Speaker 3: I'll remember? Oh Justin Rose?
Speaker 2: No good pick? It was it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Well, I like j I didn't guys on the lead. No one picks Feith and he could go for the slam.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, nobody did, Benny, And you're officially dead on these now till next.
Speaker 2: Just the Master, just the Masters. Yeah, that's the only one that's fun.
Speaker 7: Why Why Why the Contrarian when it's just so funny In the contrary that just sounds like it else stops what they're doing. And we love golf betting. It's the best thing on the show. Oh my god, is the best thing on the best thing on the show. You want to you want to, I mean you really want to want to say.
Speaker 5: That the golf bet is the best thing on the show other than.
Speaker 2: A fifteens on Fridays and everything else.
Speaker 5: I love doll things he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 5: No, I'm glad I'm glad you guys have a good time.
Speaker 2: Sounds like I'm glad you guys really enjoy it. It's great, is it? Most of the time you've just spend going a random it's fun. I just have a betting problem, and it makes go a lot more fun because I will.
Speaker 5: I will bet on all all sorts of college football, all.
Speaker 2: Sorts of speak of things.
Speaker 12: But speaking of uh, you know, watching a sport that you claim that you think you like to watch, but you don't actually watch unless you have money on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not in You're right.
Speaker 5: I mean, the thing is like the once you lay your bet.
Speaker 12: I don't even care enough to watch the actual sport to know if I want or lost, because I mean I'll pull up my little app to see the score, the leader board.
Speaker 5: I'm not watching it.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're spot on. Yeah, I probably won't watch a shot this week.
Speaker 12: But if I put money on a college football game, you watch, I bet you're a I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to try to watch it somehow, some way.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Gophers, I have number twelve recruiting class right now in the country.
Speaker 5: They are crushing, They really rushing. Yeah, you guys, the guys some Lnebacker staid out of Omaha or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go committed over Notre Dame and let's go come on.
Speaker 5: It's our times.
Speaker 3: Our time is now.
Speaker 5: So what are we doing because we don't even have the the ni L that all these other teams have.
Speaker 2: Culture? Culture is there?
Speaker 5: Over under still five and a half.
Speaker 2: We come to grow here. Okay, put the order water and grow. We're gonna be fine. Just we're going to grow here, you guys. We come here for a culture. We're safety. You can't spell grow without row. He left exactly lowercase g uppercase r o W. You guys were gonna be fine. I think next year that's gonna be. I'll take the under that's gonna be in the wall and.
Speaker 3: It probably already is. Hey Thoms, Yeah, I haven't seen your since. How did going down the television go for you? Spring game thing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: I heard you did a great job.
Speaker 6: I thank you. I like to think I did. I I just the more I did it, the more comfortable I got. And they just kind of threw me in there. They're like, and I told him because I was on you guys know, I was on the road the month before, so I had zero clue of what was going on with the team. They're like, tomm just go down there and interview some guys. I'm like, all right, never done this before, and then just got to know them and it was fun. And then it was all the alumni, so it was good.
Speaker 2: I was just like, well, what would I want to talk about?
Speaker 5: Not spring ball?
Speaker 2: Like, let's talk about fun stuff. And that's what I leaned on.
Speaker 3: This fun good, so fantastic, bro.
Speaker 2: I would be sick to do it, yeah for real, But yeah, yeah, you're good at it.
Speaker 3: We have the touch of morning show support that and we are thank you. We are behind it, and everybody will watch it if they hire you to do it.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: The interviews on social media were good, thank you.
Speaker 8: But two more of what really Matters, brought to you by Ovo Las good Lens. I want you guys's opinions on this season three of Quarterback will be on Netflix July fourteenth. I'll give you the four quarterbacks, one at a time. You guys tell me whether or not you think it'll be an interesting storylineer, No, all right, here are the four Jaden Daniels, Washington, Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Joe Flacco see since Cincinnati, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not the starter, but he's in Cincinnati, Joe Flacco, I think so.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's a good perspective to see how he's still doing it at sixty five, forty one years old.
Speaker 9: Mike the well the year Kirk did it. The one guy that was with Atlanta Mariota. That was the most boring part of it. But he was kind of yeah, but he was born maybe yeah, Like the life of the life.
Speaker 8: Of a backup might not be boring if it's an interesting person. Is Flacco dynamic enough?
Speaker 7: I don't know you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So where Lukewarm on Flakka.
Speaker 3: He threw thirteen touchdowns and only four interceptions of nine game for the Mingles, earning him trip to the Pro Bowl. And by the way, the latest news is that Flacco will be featured in the Netflix show. The show will include personal moments from last season, such as when he told his children of the mid season trade via FaceTime.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, uh cam Ward, Tennessee, h get a star.
Speaker 3: This kid's going to be a star. A new stadium coming up in Jazz It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: And last but not least.
Speaker 5: I think this is unanimous. I think we all want to watch this.
Speaker 2: Ben, can you think of a quarterback?
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm asking you specifically because I know you're a fan of a quarterback that you think would be a super fun to watch Baker Mayfield, because Jayden Daniels show Flacco, cam Ward Baker Mayfield of.
Speaker 2: Letting bake Man, let him bake. I love Bay. How long you've been on here, fifteen years something like that. I just called it fifteen.
Speaker 6: That was the best prediction you ever made with Baker Mayfield. It's not even close and.
Speaker 2: You're like a month out, dude. Well, it was incredible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's the coolest thing you ever Did you get it from uh, bring me the News dot com?
Speaker 2: No, he original thought and came up with it on his own.
Speaker 8: It wasn't like Joe Nelson from Bringing the News tweeted, you know, would be a good idea, Baker Mayfield going number one, and then I don't know, an hour later he says, I think Baker's going one.
Speaker 2: Just my two cents or didn't say it during the broadcast, and then Joe Nelson was an original thought. Yeah, good for you, Ben, Well, thank you. We can't help our you can make me like sweat and nervous.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: But it's true though, and we need we needed common yesterday.
Speaker 5: You know all about accountability around here. Yeah, we asked it from our teams that we watched.
Speaker 3: We didn't get it last night.
Speaker 2: Didn't get.
Speaker 6: We didn't.
Speaker 3: But it breaks my heart.
Speaker 2: You poked My first first period was so much fun?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 3: I was like, I need these people to know I'm watching this. I'm going to text them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was. It was a nice moment.
Speaker 9: I like, when you watch sports for us than you can I do one of the things if you like, go ahead, which part of it the sports thing?
Speaker 3: During the Boxer Rebellion eighteen nine nine, I want to China rebels believe they could attain magical, supernatural and vulnerability against foreign bullets and weapons through rituals, and they were wrong. What's said, This belief was a core component of their support the king destroy the foreigner slogan, and they all got killed by bullets because it wasn't real.
Speaker 2: Sauce. What I'm gonna ask you this question after I admit I have no knowledge of the box of Rebellion boxer rebellion.
Speaker 8: I don't know anything about it. I don't know who was involved. I should Muhamada Ali the blind Spot.
Speaker 2: I have no idea me either.
Speaker 5: What do you think it was?
Speaker 9: May I ask a question, I would Is it something to do with Why is it Australia celebrates Boxing Day?
Speaker 5: Is it something with that? Isn't that Christmas time? Yeah? I think it's the day after Christmas and.
Speaker 2: We celebrate that too, don't we?
Speaker 5: Our Canadian friends do that. Maybe that's Canada.
Speaker 2: Isn't that return Day where you go to I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe it has something to do with like stuff washed Ashore was in boxes and they were like, oh God, what is all this? Let's open it? And then they were like, oh cool, we discovered stuff.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Why would they rebel against free stuff? Because eventually free stuff will ruin you.
Speaker 3: You got to work for it, remember brother no way off And I did say China, by the way during that story.
Speaker 4: It was a.
Speaker 2: You know, it's horrible answer. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: They were a secret society sort of like ninjas in China, who fought in a very specific way with the acrobatic rituals They called them the boxers and they used martial arts and swords and magic and they lost to bullets.
Speaker 2: All right, but you were going to say something about sports.
Speaker 9: Yes, the final Thanksgiving game has been announced and it's the Bears at the Lions.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, so that'll be the first game. Oh yeah, that's actually the actual THURSDA night game.
Speaker 8: That's no, that's the probably the first game the last. Lions and Cowboys are always the first two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then the night game is it's a Kansas City and somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean probably there's a game on Friday as well.
Speaker 5: There's a game also the night the Packers Wednesday, Thursday.
Speaker 8: Friday and Tuesday afternoon and I believe Monday morning.
Speaker 9: Who plays don't remember? Maybe the Boxers in Australia. We have a t small lineup.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. Thanks, you just come up with that. Yeah, we have a buy, don't we?
Speaker 3: At least one?
Speaker 5: Well, of course we gotta buy.
Speaker 2: This show has a couple. Yeah, one because we're in Mexico City the week before. Are we assuming we have a buy?
Speaker 5: I'm assuming that we have a buy for things?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last one.
Speaker 2: Again, that's what I'm saying. I don't think Mexico City guarantees you to buy.
Speaker 5: I don't either.
Speaker 3: We didn't have a buy last year with no Yeah, it's not our choice when we have our Yeah, yeah, who knows. I don't know.
Speaker 5: A longer flight than that. I thought it was like five and a half, I said yesterday. It's just like going to sam Frane.
Speaker 3: You're the only one that's been there. Talk to us about Mexico City, Man, give us it's.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's so big, Like you guys know, I go to New York, Mexico is probably twice three times the size.
Speaker 5: It's massive.
Speaker 6: It just keeps going and going and going and going. Sure, there's some sketchy parts. Yeah, a four hours. Everything I've seen their happiest, nicest, most fun I've had out down there. I've never really explored because I was two hours into the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: But everything I saw was fantastic. The flight was great, getting through customs all that was easy. Massive airport, but it's super fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My in law is like my mom and my mother in law, my father in law love it. They love it anything about it. So maybe I can tell you there's a couple places to go when you're done.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I don't know how long we'll be down there, but looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: Just go and in Central Times, are well, weird it out when you fly home.
Speaker 5: See I looked at that too, my little appy thing. It says it's not it says it's an hour behind.
Speaker 3: Oh I read it was in Central Times. Is it so big that it's in two different times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gotta be.
Speaker 12: Oh wow, because the little world clocking on my phone is Mexico City minus one hour six am.
Speaker 3: Well, Mexico City Times and says I just wrote in Mexico Times and it says Central Standard Time.
Speaker 5: Were you like early for every meeting?
Speaker 2: No, no, definitely not. I'm always running late for everything. But no I've only been down there, yeah twice. But everything about it was great. I think you guys will love it. They're in Central Standard time, we're in daylight time.
Speaker 6: Oh what but.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't spring forward. They must not do daylight savings. Oh, so that.
Speaker 5: We'll be on the same time.
Speaker 2: See d T versus CST.
Speaker 8: Yes, find to Google, Tommy, if you count the greater metro area of Mexico City.
Speaker 2: You said it just keeps going around twenty three million people.
Speaker 8: That would put it as the ninth biggest metropolitan area on the planets.
Speaker 3: On the planet, son of a bit.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 5: You know, the elevation is probably going to be an issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seventy three fifty.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is much much higher than Denver. And I'll tell you, what, have you ever played in Denver or Colorado or Wyoming or anything.
Speaker 5: Like that, like high elevation?
Speaker 3: No, but he was so heavy? Ever placed with like New Mexico? Yeah, Mexican Ooh.
Speaker 5: Like Albuquerque?
Speaker 2: We played the Lobos? Where's that we flew into El Paso? Whatever? Where Cruis played? Like both waves? Remember that game? Just checked the Big ten schedule?
Speaker 5: C I not go amazing?
Speaker 6: What was Oh?
Speaker 2: We played in Vegas?
Speaker 5: That yeah? Well yeah, I don't know if that like anyway, I agree that was horrible. Yeah, the heat might be an issue, but and when you're in Vegas.
Speaker 12: But I will say that at least I the many times I played in Denver was definitely affected.
Speaker 2: Was it really?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: I could tell really yeah, I could eat. I could tell well. And it wasn't just me.
Speaker 12: It's like everybody could tell. Even though the trainers are like, it's all in your head.
Speaker 2: You guys, you gotta like it.
Speaker 5: If you're not here for more than you know, seventy two hours, it's not gonna affect you. Like we had.
Speaker 12: We had a team doctor in San Diego that told us the altitude doesn't affect you within the first twenty four hours. So we would fly in on Saturday and play the game on Sunday, you know, at noon. Yeah, and they were trying to convince us that it won't affect you. Meanwhile, they had ten oxygen tanks on the sidelines for us, and everybody was sucking on those things after every drive or that.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so he's just claiming it was all mental. I don't know on that point. Ben.
Speaker 10: I did a stadium tour of that place, and they pointed out how they've got like the elevation in big numbers as you enter the as the road team enters.
Speaker 5: The stadiums fifty to eighty right there right walk in.
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 2: And then they say that that messes with opponents, does it? No?
Speaker 12: I think it's kind of cool that they put it there, but I don't think it messes with no your mental state.
Speaker 8: By the way, I just googled and asked Ai about the weather in Mexico City in the back half of November.
Speaker 2: It's apparently like seventy Oh.
Speaker 5: It's gonna beautiful, lovely, it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, if you're gonna be if you used to have a buy that seventy.
Speaker 3: Degree mean daily maximum temperature is around seventy three.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's gonna be nice. That'll be beautiful, like all of you.
Speaker 2: The news is next.
Speaker 8: If you're just waking up and didn't hear the wild did lose in overtime?
Speaker 2: Five or sorry? Four to three? They blew a three.
Speaker 8: Nothing lead, lose four to three in overtime, and they lose the series four games to one.
Speaker 3: It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 8: Colorado scored two goals in the final four minutes to force overtime.
Speaker 2: Well, it's o The news is next. After this on a fan from the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by Summit Racing Equipment