Speaker 1: Today is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. The weekend is here, smile.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait. We have all kinds of things this hour.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about everything from digital ID to some guys ending is fast, to using water cannons, on dirty communists, to Obama and all kinds of things. All that and more coming up in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now I'm gonna address this one, Doctor j What are your thoughts on digital ID and all the mandatory registration craziness that's going on in the UK and other countries. Do you think similar mandates are coming to the US?
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Now for the Let's do the bad news first again, right. The bad news first is this Digital ID is the end of freedom, the end of it. No if and or butts. The evil people who are trying to implement this will use this to completely control and destroy your life. Bill Gates has I don't know how much audio out there, Chris, fine one, if you can Bill Gates audio talking about how we can track people, There's World Economic Forum audio. There's it's out there, all right, we'll get it for you in a minute. Now, that's the bad and there's more.
Speaker 2: There's more.
Speaker 1: It's not just that it's being implemented in the UK. And it will be used, no question, to crush descent in the UK. It'll be used to make it so patriotic people can't buy groceries if the government hates you, that's the kind of thing they'll do with it. They will track you. It's all bad. Every part of it is bad. There's no part of it it's good. So that's bad news. Here's some more bad news. Most of the wealthy, powerful people who have huge influence in Western civilization should want this. Not just political leaders, billionaire types, they want this.
Speaker 2: They look at.
Speaker 1: Things from a control standpoint. Let me addressed the billionaire portion of this, because this is a big part of it. Billionaires. What makes a billionaire? Well that there are different things, but one of the things that I won't say it's common for all of them, but it's very, very common. They are control fanatics. Fanatics They believe in controlling and managing everything, and as they've accumulated wealth, they want to control whole populations. Frankly, they want to control the earth and think they can and think they can do it well. Even if they're not stalin, they believe they can do it well and they want this. Here's the Queen of the Netherlands. Here she is agnost Tvacci.
Speaker 3: Help that being. I mean to grow this And the interesting part of it is that you know, yes, it is very necessary for financial services, but not only no, it's also good for school enrollment. Is also good for health who will actually go to vaccination or not. It's very good actually to get your subsidies, you know, from the government.
Speaker 1: It's bad, evil, sick and wrong. And that's the bad news. And one final bit of bad news. They're implementing it in countries that people dream of visiting. People traditionally have visited. College kids go backpack in Europe for a month. That's the thing people do.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: I told you about my want to be anniversary trip where we were wanting to maybe go to Greece for our twentieth anniversary big celebration. We're not going anymore. People want to see these places, these famous places around the globe, and they are destroying them and turning them into communists utopias.
Speaker 2: And this is all all bad. Okay, that's all the bad. Now let me give you the good.
Speaker 1: I have told you this before, many many times, so let me tell you again, not America as a whole, but Red America, the red areas, not just the Red States, the red parts of blue states. Red America is not only the last bastion of freedom on planet Earth. It is an insanely powerful bastion of freedom on planet Earth. You and all the other Americans who think like you. You are not a tiny minority that is being run over and smashed. Yes, we have enemies on all sides, powerful enemies, wealthy, powerful enemies, and other countries, foreign and domestic, There's no question about it.
Speaker 2: But there are.
Speaker 1: Millions of us, millions of us. Let me let me inspire you with something. I find this to be inspiring. The communists have been trying to infiltrate and destroy and take over the United States of America since the early nineteen hundreds. You realize that before World War One, communists were infiltrating this country, and they have only ramped up those efforts over time. The United States of America has been attacked by globalist communists for over a hundred years, over a century, and yet while they've had many, many successes. We have not fallen. We have not fallen because our system and our DNA is uniquely resistant to these things. Will the United States of America ever have digital ID? Maybe you don't never say never, as the old saying goes. Maybe if that day ever comes, it will be years, decades, and decades away, because Red America would reject it outright. They would flat out reject it outright, even even the low Yet Chris said violently, and he's probably not wrong, and honestly he's probably not morally wrong either. That is one of those things where you can't do it. It can It cannot be an option for your life or my life. Digital ID. You cannot hand over government. You can't hand to the government control of you being able to purchase food, go to school, travel to and fro.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You cannot do it because you're not be free anymore. You're a slave. You're a slave. The second they decide to flip a switch and make you a slave, you can't do it. But it wouldn't even get to that point because it would be rejected viciously in this country. Even if even if let's say, I forbid, Let's say Gavin Newsom wins the presidency in twenty twenty eight and Democrats do a clean sweep.
Speaker 2: But they have sixty votes in the Senate.
Speaker 1: You know, they have enough votes in the Senate to pass any law they want. They have a big majority in the House of Representatives, so they have the federal government.
Speaker 2: Would they want to do it? You bet?
Speaker 1: Would they try to do it?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: In fact, these dirty communists probably would. You would have Red States potentially seceding from the Union, you would. You would the people inside of those Red states would demand it. Our system has withstood communist aggression for over a century. They have made a lot of gains. I'm not pretending otherwise. It's not like everything they've done is just bounced off us and we've been fine. Not saying that our system has withstood it much better than others have. And that's because of you. I'm not trying to not trying to patronize you. Believe me, it's because of the right and the rights, unique understanding of freedom and liberty. I told you this before a long time ago. I had a conversation one time some years ago with a guy from England, and he was not just from England, He was considered over there, a hardcore, hardcore conservative.
Speaker 2: He was considered somebody.
Speaker 1: Way to the right, whoa look at this, look at this guy, bloodthirsty. He this hardcore guy in England, would preach to me till he was blue in the face about why government run healthcare was good and necessary.
Speaker 2: He was a conservative.
Speaker 1: Where they come from, you probably do not fully appreciate how far to the right and how correct you are on things like government, government's role in its society, importance of having markets that are free of government, that should be limited and out of your life. You understand that better than even hardcore quote conservatives in European countries, and that, in large part is why so many of these European countries are falling and falling so quickly. They didn't have enough of us. They didn't have enough of you, They didn't have enough of me. They've had plenty of Chris they didn't have but they didn't have enough of us. In all seriousness, we didn't exist in large enough numbers there. The best they can gin up in these European countries where they're doing this are movements to deport people. And deporting people is great, necessary and fine. You need it to save Western civilization. But if you even go to the most hardcore righty party in France, the party that wants to hey, that deport all the foreigners sounds good, And then you went down the list of other issues.
Speaker 2: They're dirty comedies on ninety.
Speaker 1: Percent of stuff. It's gonna it's. Europe will fall to it. I believe we will not. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday, of course, at ask doctor Jesse Friday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com, Bronco. I'm completing a five day regimented fast on Friday. Five days, Hey, Chris, can you fast? You can't fast from all food for five days? Right, unless you're like a Buddhist monk or something. What as long as you're drinking water, you can't. I know you're not gonna die like I know you can survive, especially if you have enough fat to eat.
Speaker 2: Off of like Chungus. But I don't.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm completing a five day regimented fast Friday and dreaming of my first real meal. Your banter, he said, it means playful and friendly exchange. I know what banter means. About cheese steaks with your imaginary friend Chris on Monday has re craving a cheese stay. But is there another meal you'd recommend? Perhaps a good burrito or chicken fingers with an obscene amount of sauces. Given you're the world's foremost food connoisseur, I thought i'd go to the source and ask doctor Jesse Friday for any suggestions. All right, so first, it can't be chicken fingers. I am a chicken finger man. As you know, I have always loved chicken fingers. I will always love chicken fingers. But they're not top tier. Chicken fingers are a get you buy meal. You're at You're at a high school baseball game. The concession stand is open and they have nothing but cheeseburgers that they'll heat up in the microwave from the gas station. Or chicken fingers. You get a chicken finger. Hold not what Chris, Chris said, what about a chicken finger burrito? Well, we're taking this to a different place. Let's calm down. Let's slow down, Chris. This is serious. This is serious. Chicken fingers are fine, They're delicious. I love them. There, get you buy meal, you get by with chicken fingers. It's not top tier after a five day fast, plus you're a Buddhist. Cheese steak is fine. It's more than fine, it's heavenly. I would suggest the cheese steak, but if I may, perhaps you should consider Kraft Mac and cheese with chopped up hot dogs or chopped up bacon inside of it. I've done this before, sorry, Chris. You make some bacon, you gotta make sure it's crispy, crumble it up. When it's done, drop it in your Kraft Mac. Remember half the milk, double the butter. Drop it in your Kraft Mac when the Kraft Mac is done. I know that sounds gluttonous in white trash, but I am gluttonous in white trash. If you've been starving, that is top end. Yes, you can use bacon bits, Chris. I prefer to make things fresh from scratch. Sorry you don't, so I make my own bacon anyway. Kraft Mac with bacon bits, or if you can't go that route, maybe you want to spice it up a little bit. Consider this Mexican restaurant. Two cheese enchiladas with one chicken enchilada. You'd make sure the chicken enchiladas in the middle. The cheese ones have it sandwiched like Pete boota judge in college. Cheese enchiladas have sandwiched the chicken enchilada, and that is top tier food that gives you the appropriate cheese to chicken ratio. You're in a Mexican it's going to give you chips and caeso options. The one word of caution, I would stay within a ten minute drive of your house after a five day fast fast. If you go ham on a Mexican restaurant with the enchiladas and the caeso's and god knows what else you're going to put inside of your body there, your body may may react. You may find yourself on the way home saying things like in the name of a just merciful gun trying to get there, and it's there's going to be pain. I'm just warning you now there might be. The cops have traditionally had the best weapon you can use against an unruly crowd. They now don't seem to use it. It's called a water cannon. The guy says, Okay, why don't we use these things anymore? Remember we talked earlier in the show about color revolutions. And we've spoken many times before about how democrats, communists, they view street protests as a critical part of their power. So if they have a lot of political power, they'll still do protests. That's part of their thing. If they don't, maybe they've like right now, they don't have the House, they don't have the Senate, you don't have the presidency. They view it as the only political power. They have no kings on the stupid stuff they do.
Speaker 2: So we're going to fight in the streets. We're going to be street ready.
Speaker 1: They love to talk like this, they love their street animal protests, but remember they've also been advancing politically political power for a very long time, occupying state, local seats, occupying these things when they get there, Remember what elite communists do, who occupy the halls of power. They are there to offer in part, protection to the street animals when the street animals do street animal things.
Speaker 2: How does this translate for water canons, Well, you're right.
Speaker 1: Water canons are extremely effective against protests, but they evoke images of the Civil rights era. Nobody wants to look at videos of black people being hosed down during civil rights protests. They've used that kind of feeling, that white guilt feeling, and they've used the power they have to dissuade American law enforcement from being allowed to use water cannons, which they one hundred percent should be using. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday. Let's get back and churn and burn through the questions as many as we possibly can. Jesse, your segment last night about the lack of social development and kids due to technology touched on something I think about a lot. I view it as an epidemic of people simply not being present with each other. Kids, heads down at parties, not interacting, adult couples out to dinner, lost in their phone, so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: In general, it.
Speaker 1: Feels like people were way less engaged with each other than at any time in human history.
Speaker 2: But we are, we are, and.
Speaker 1: All mankind has always had to learn how to adapt to new technology, and many many many times before, not always, but many times before.
Speaker 2: There is an adjustment period to this. When it comes to.
Speaker 1: The technology of smartphones, think for a moment about how new this technology is. I'm forty four. There wasn't even text messaging when I was a child. That was something that came around. I want to say I was probably eighteen nineteen. Maybe there wasn't text messaging when I was a child. I'm not eighty four, I'm forty four. This is new, being able to have a phone and iPad in your hand, with access to every video that's ever been made, every article that's ever been written, any book that's ever been written. To end this, wonderful things or things mind numbing things, and that is something that mankind has just been introduced to, like yesterday, Chris, what are we talking.
Speaker 2: Twenty years with a smartphone?
Speaker 1: Probably roughly that we'll call it twenty for the sake of argument. Roughly twenty years. That sounds like a long time. That's nothing in the course of human history, all of humanity. They're all now, we're all, myself included. We're all learning how.
Speaker 2: To deal with it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, I'm not perfect at it. I either don't think that it's just you. Last night at the Megan Kelly thing. Did the Megan Kelly Live thing?
Speaker 2: Last night? Told you?
Speaker 1: I brought aub and the boys with me. We had an hour in the green room backstage before it was time for the show to start, and me to come out things like that. And they had a TV in there and some snacks in there, and we had a good time. We were laughing things like that. But at one point it got quiet, and I noticed it after a while. Why did it get quiet? I'm sitting there in my chair on my phone, looked across, youngest son on his phone, ob on her phone, oldest son on his phone, all four of us on the phone. Then we're people who try to be focused on that. Put the phones down and gauge. That's taught. We're focused on that, try to be there. We are on our phones, sitting there at this big important event. Important, but this big cool event, cool experience, fun, sitting there on our phones, zoned out email and thanks. But whatever you happen to be doing, Yeah, you snapped two in those moments like we did. Hey, put our phones down. Everyone, throw your phone on the table. Put your phones down. But no other generation in history has had to worry about that at any other point in human history. Whatever number you think you want to put on human history, let's call it five thousand years, ten thousand years of human history. Whatever number you want to settle on for that, let's call it five thousand, five thousand years of human history, and you are the only generation that has ever had to deal with holding something in the palm of your hands that has endless possibilities and you can get sucked into it and never get out of it. No other generation in five thousand years has had to deal with that. Let's give ourselves some grace and still struggling with it. It's not just young people either. Old people struggle with it. Middle age struggle with it. Kids struggle with it. You go into a nursing home of some kind assistant care facility.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and go on in to one of.
Speaker 1: The rec rooms or something like that. You know you'll see eighty year old's faces buried in their phones. This is not something This is something mankind is still dealing with, all right, Jesse. One of my favorite things you've opened my eyes to is the ratchet effect. I think about it a lot, especially because every time I hear anyone around me complain about Trump, I tell them he's a Democrat, He's always been a democrat. And I can't think of a finer succinct, he says, Ask Chris, I know it. Succinct means example of your masterful description of what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not the one who invented don't think that I'm the one who invented the concept of the ratchet effect. And just to explain what that is before we get to the Trump portion of that. You know, a ratchet, it's a tool in case you've never worked with your hands at all, It's a tool that you can set it one direction or the other. But it'll only screw things one way, only screw them in or only screw them out. It doesn't turn the other way because you've locked it. It only turns one way, one way. And there has been for a very long time on the right a lase a fair feeling when it comes to communists. You can't ever get aggressive with them. You're not allowed to do this, You're not allowed to do that. Oh, you don't ever use power. That's something they would do. And the result of that has been only a ratchet effect, meaning our entire country, our government, our culture.
Speaker 2: It only moves left.
Speaker 1: Only left, only left, only left. Because if one of the two sides believes in using every ounce of power they ever get their hands on, and the other side believes that any use of power is completely wrong, then society is only going to go in one direction. That has created a ratchet effect, where government's only gotten bigger, more pervasive, the debt's only gotten bigger, more pervasive, the culture has only rotted.
Speaker 2: More and more and more and more and more.
Speaker 1: And you look around one day and soon there are transsexuals pretending to be men in your society.
Speaker 2: This is weird. It's weird.
Speaker 1: But the right is changing that, slowly changing that, and slowly pushing back on that. There is a wonderful revival happening in this country, a wonderful political revival, a wonderful spiritual revival. Do not at this point in time, do not get too down. We have so much work to do now. As for Trump, what Trump? I don't even know that I would call him a Democrat or really a Republican. He was always just a business guy who loved the country. He didn't have doesn't have traditional conservative views, although he's been in many ways wonderful for our side, but sometimes his lack of conservative views has burned him and us too. Why would you sign on for fifteen days to slow the spread? Remember that was Trump's thing? Why would you sign on for that because you didn't have a real basic understanding of why government needs to be small, of why government shouldn't be intrusive. Trump being is being how oh we is business guy calling the experts. Hey, well, this doctor says this, and that doctor says that they know what they're talking about. Let's lose, let's use some common sense, shut the country down for fifteen days. So it has burned him in the past not having that thing. But I've told you before, he's the beginning, not the end, not the end. Trump has been huge in helping us start an America First movement where Americans are prioritized over foreigners, where we are not ripping up the country and handing it to foreign and domestic billionaires. We're not doing that anymore. We are not going to allow our highways to be full of illegals on drugs, murdering us. We're not going to put a bunch of Haitians in your small Ohio town anymore. We are stopping all this. We're getting these people out, and that's a good thing. But it's only beginning, only beginning. We cannot sit. We can't set unreli goals because all that does is create disappointment when we don't ever get there. Can't you can't. You can't think we're gonna deport fifty million people in four years. You can't look, We're probably not gonna sniff the twenty Joe Biden got in. I think ten to fifteen million is probably realistic. Hopefully we need another four and then another four. It's gonna take time, all right. It is The Jesse Kelly Show, Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday. We shall return on Monday, so do not worry. It's gonna be medal of honor Monday time. And that is always a good time, is it not? What else do we have in store for Monday?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really thought about it. What, Chris, something is going to occur to me over the weekend. It'll be witty and brilliant. I think we all need to acknowledge that it'll be witty and brilliant whatever, although I guess are kind of the same thing anyway, Jesse, I'm curious what would happen if we completely got rid of Obamacare and what needs to happen for that to be possible. We're never going to completely get rid of Obamacare. We had a chance to completely get rid of Obamacare. Republicans are a bunch of lying, useless cowards. And while Obama was president, after we passed Obamacare, every single one of those useless low te dirt balls told us they were going to repeal Obamacare as soon as we took back the House and took back the Senate and all those other things. And of course they voted to repeal Obamacare several times. Then Donald Trump wins the White House, and Republicans have the House, and they have the Senate, and Donald Trump has the White House, and they promptly fail to repeal Obamacare. Now fast forward all these years. What has happened is we have so many, so many Americans hooked on these exchanges, hooked on these healthcare exchanges.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Now Americans are reliant on Obamacare. So now you're asking is politicians who are generally gutless losers. Anyway, politicians, you're asking them to run on taking things away from people. And maybe you're different than me, maybe you have different eyes and ears. I can remember very few examples of any politician ever running on the platform of elect me and I'll take away that thing you use, I'll take away that thing you love. That's not how they get elected. They get elected by giving people things.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to be.
Speaker 1: Cynical and burst your bubble at the end of a Friday show, but Obamacare is never going away. It will probably completely collapse the medical system, and who knows what we'll see from there. Hey, chrome, though, menu whisper, what's your favorite and least favorite candy bar.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big candy bar guy. I'm not a big candy guy.
Speaker 1: I'm not huge on suits, and no, I'm not counting the handfuls of Skittles I have here at the office as sweets. I'm generally not a huge dessert guy. I'm much more of a salty than sweet. I would eat for breakfast. I would much rather have bacon and eggs than mouffles and pancakes. That's who I am. I would if you put the most delicious pie in the world, and I love pie, especially the good cherry pie. If you put the most delicious pie in the world in front of me, right beside a chips and queso, I would have the chips and queso every single tie. So I don't know that I have a least favorite. I generally don't like the ones that are super nutty, Like I don't want a bunch of nuts. Who nuts oftentimes tend to destroy a dessert, and I like nuts. I'm a nut guy. I don't like a bunch of nuts. And that is in any candy part what Chris. Chris said the nut rageous bar. I might make an exception for a nutrageous bar. Nutragius bar is pretty good, but even a Snickers it's okay. I don't I don't necessarily love it. The peanuts are give them or take.
Speaker 2: Does a Reese's.
Speaker 1: Peanut buttercup count as a candy bar, Chris, it doesn't count butterfinger and I'll oh, you know what, I'll give you this one of the all timers. Because I'm not huge on ice cream. I like it, I'm not I'm not an idiot. I like it, but I'm not a huge ice cream guy. I like candy bars, but I'm not a huge candy bar guy. A Twix ice cream bar top tier gas station food. In the summertime, it's hot, maybe you've been out working playing whatever. You walk in the gas station looking for something cool, a Twix ice cream bar can almost always be found in the freezer section top tier. Dear Shadow, since you're the one with a voice, it may help to remind people that out there that are used to order from the Amazon and having it at their front door in a day point being people don't realize how impatient they are might be a good point to drive home. I think you see how American society has become on both sides. Get everyone to realize this. I love the show, keep on driving, so on and so forth. I would, I mean, I would say something, but I'm guilty too.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 1: You want to know how guilty I am. We are We're in Houston, the Houston area, and so occasional we order things online. We don't try to make a habit of it. Again, we try to shop local as much as possible, but we order things online like anyone else's.
Speaker 2: It's the same day or the next day. Here.
Speaker 1: It just is no extra cost because there are all these distribution centers around here. It's the same day or next day. We went up to Montana for a month last summer be with my mom. It's a week. It's what you're ordering. Some there aren't big distribution centers up there. You're ordering something and it's a week. Now, that's not a long time. For most most of my life, if you order something it takes a week, it takes ten days to get there. Now after you get used to a day or two, what next week? Who can even.
Speaker 2: Wait that long?
Speaker 1: I need it right now. It's the instant gratification society where we're all guilty of it, myself included.
Speaker 2: We're all guilty of it, all right, Jesse.
Speaker 1: If we can't get the clappers and Komi's, why not go after the little guys there accomplishes, accomplices, not to flip them, but to hammer them. Next trigger man will know they don't have a get out of jail free cart.
Speaker 2: His name is Mike.
Speaker 1: I support arresting pretty much everybody in the government who commits crimes. That's what I support. I want government people arrested for the crimes they commit. I also understand that so many of these quote little guys, they wheezle out of these things because of either Statute of Limitations. That's a big thing. You're gonna hear that a lot. The Statute of Limitations ran out miraculously just moves so slow that by the time you can prosecute these people up looks like the statute of limitations is up. Looks like you get off scott free. It doesn't mean we shouldn't try, but these guys generally slither their way out of things. I think we should nail them to the wall. If we can to take down the bigger guys. I support taking down any of them, whether it be the street level guys, the elite level guys. If these people have committed crimes with their office, take them down. All right, we are going to check out it here. I want you to put your phone down best you can put your phone down and go enjoy yourself this weekend Monday, we'll return and all.
Speaker 2: The problems that come with it. Smile. It's weekend time, all right. That's all