Speaker 1: That dress was nice. It looked pretty good to the real but for speed or for comfort, very very small. Here's a quick question, uh, and we can either do. And then my boob came out, which is always a fun topic where people will basically tell us the weirdest place that their boob came out. You can call it that one. Or let's talk about flashing the women. Like first off, we live in a community, or we live in an estate where there's a lot of lakes. I feel like there is not a summer that goes by that some random person on a boat doesn't just flash another person.
Speaker 2: That's so funny is I've never flashed a random person. I truly like, I don't have any reason to. I just thought it was like us and I do that with my friends sometimes, like just to be stupid, I don't realize somebody was sitting in her car.
Speaker 3: And as a guy, whether or not you're working with a lot or a little, we accept all flashing.
Speaker 1: I feel like I see people moon people more than flash, Like women don't move. Those guys are always guys.
Speaker 4: Just when I was growing up, like my cousins would move us all the time.
Speaker 1: It used to be so funny. It used to be on field trips. That's what you used to do in the back of the bus. You show a passenger in another car, That's what they would do. What about what if we did it completely different, we'd probably put in jail. But guy just took his dong jail back? Is okay? What is going on the back of the bus? Hey? Kids? Uh, don't do this. Do you think though, that it would be kind of like you think any at any time of your life, you would want to be like a like a flasher and flash people like at any time? Do you think if you had like Lydia's breast, that that would be something that you would be like, let's go, No, would you ever go to a nude beach? We did when we were in Were you nude? No? I did that?
Speaker 2: Like where we stayed, but it was it was pretty much.
Speaker 1: Lydia. Did you have you ever flashed?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No. Even when the old man like surgeon was looking at my boobs, I was so afraid, like I had to open up my gown.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm going to consultation, They're going to be looking at mine.
Speaker 1: I go. Yeah, those gowns are the worst. You know what the worst is when you go in to go get a test done and I got to get one on Friday and they give you one of those things and the slit is in the back and your ass is definitely shown. Even if you I'm got to tie it. Can I get a double X in this thing? Guys?
Speaker 6: Zach was telling me at the event on Saturday. He was like, Lydia, you need to tuck in the left boob because it's about to fall out. He's like, it's just out a little bit more than the right.
Speaker 1: What a gosh? Maybe Dwight was right. What's going on? Jakai? Jake?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got to actually turn you out? I know there you are, Hi Jake, what's happening? I was going Mojo.
Speaker 4: I do sanitation for the city, and I tell you, man, some of these women, man.
Speaker 1: They're ruthless.
Speaker 6: They'll come straight to the door and just let them hang, you know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Really, but yeah, why are you going to the door if you're the garbage man?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, I mean they open up the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've had two three occasions where.
Speaker 7: They open up the door and they've sliced it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They are so there's purposely trying to turn on the garbage man. That's amazing. Yeah, I want a job like that, I tell y'all hire. Yeah, well, we'll come jump on the back of that truck with you there, Jake, exactly exactly what city has the best boobs?
Speaker 6: Uh? May I'd have to say Southfield?
Speaker 1: All right, shout out the Southfield boobs. What's going on, Laura? How you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How are you good?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 7: Nothing much?
Speaker 5: I mean, you guys are talking about flashing and mooning.
Speaker 8: Have you ever been on a boat in the moot and Saint Clair like saying, Clara, that's all you're gonna see.
Speaker 5: It's just boobs, boobs, boobs and boobscalore.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I've never done it. I've never, you know, been out there doing that stuff because it always to me just seems dirty and stuff. Is it? Are bobs? Are they dirty?
Speaker 5: Boobs?
Speaker 1: Are they boobs? You want to see?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: You get about half and half?
Speaker 1: No offense to the east side.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've never done it because I don't want to do something like that.
Speaker 1: But that's all you see are.
Speaker 5: Boobs, boobs, boobs and more boobs. It's just like boob Island.
Speaker 1: Out there new reality showing Bravo's or TLC. What's going on? Breonna? How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to tell you guys.
Speaker 1: Well for actually I forgot the first time a long time.
Speaker 7: My boyfriend does this thing where he flashes his man ngina, so he'll tuck it in the cross his legs and everyone's like.
Speaker 5: Ah, And then they looked there like what the heck is that?
Speaker 1: So he's got his man jina? Is he is he talking? Is he doing the talk? Is that what he's going on?
Speaker 5: He's talking it and then crossing.
Speaker 1: His legs and it looks like vagina? And are you are you fully uh good with him? Like, we don't have any you know, any thoughts. We're good. Okay, We're good. I've never known a guy that tucks unless are you sure he doesn't know?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think I hope so I know.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm wondering you're good doing the talk over that? Go back to the boob lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those the blare the what is it mood?
Speaker 1: I remember back when Spike was on the show, he would go to that all the time, and he was like into the whole uh, raft offs and stuff like that. To me, it just seemed like people simmering and soup, human soup, human soup. Yes, stay on the boat, Marcella. What's going on? Yeah, hey guys, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that happened. My shirt came down when I was like twelve at Disney World.
Speaker 8: The guy was trying to tell me that, you know, it was out, and he was just like wiping his hand over his.
Speaker 5: Name Tank and I was like, your name is Za.
Speaker 1: Was like, was it was?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: Was it Splash Mountain or Flash Mountain. That was the place there. You just have that the picture that would take and they said that you would always go down there to go look at your pictures afterwards and they'd be blurred out.
Speaker 5: No, we were.
Speaker 8: Playing a game. I was playing a game and I don't know. I jumped up to say, I guess am, my shirt it was like one of those.
Speaker 5: Cut shirts half shirts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I jumped up to high and half of my stuff fell out, and I was just like, oh goodness, gracious.
Speaker 5: We were recorded. We were recording because we had then give the kids the world for my sister, and we was like documenting it. And that was one camera.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: When I was twelve years old, there was only one girl in school, Joan who had uh who had boobs? And it was everybody knew Jones boobs. Can I remember the first and I'm not gonna lie to you. They were I remember this as a twelve year old perfect. Yeah, you know what I mean. I have some heavy too in middle school, but it's but it's usually not many that had it at that time. I remember girls wearing training bras and I just thought that they were just wearing tank tops. I don't think girls wear training bras anymore, do they. I mean, they won't. Mostly just wear it like a sports, like a sports. What's up me? How you doing.
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Hey? How good do you think I'm doing? We're talking about boobs?
Speaker 4: What do you know about Coast Guard and Grand Haven?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Coastguard? Fast? Do they flash like they do out on this side of the state.
Speaker 4: One of my core memories as a kid, I think I was probably seven or eight. We were waiting for the fireworks to start, waiting in our boat in the channel, and all the fire fighters were spraying down the hill because they got to spray down the hill otherwise it will catch on fire.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And so they're spraying down the hill and this lady in a pontoon with the biggest boobs I've ever seen in my whole life flashed. All the firefighters and everyone just what.
Speaker 1: Mark it down. We're coming to Coastguard fast this year. Dad wanted to go. We when we were out there for Irish Off that was like, we're coming to Coast Guard Fast. Now we are pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Put it on the books if we if we do another live podcast, I'd imagine I'd better see some flashers and we'll get them.
Speaker 1: Or Kayla says, go to Nashville because that's where everybody flashes. Is that right?
Speaker 7: Hello everyone, Good morning, Good morning. Okay, So I went on a girls trip in April, and I don't have any of you guys ever been to Broadway.
Speaker 1: Yes, on Broadway Street?
Speaker 7: Yeah okay, so you know that long strip where they like have all the bars. Oh yeah, okay, So there was a party bus. There was like I don't know when we went, there was like three or four of them that were there. And then one of those paddle things that we have here in downtown. So they're like where you use the little paddles. Okay, so I can never remember the same, but anyway, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like we're playing a game of charade.
Speaker 7: I can I never remember. It's early okay, I don't have my coffee anyway. So they there was like a group of girls on a bachelor party, I'm assuming, and they were all flashing, and then everybody that was on the paddle boat or paddle things, they were all flashing. And we're walking down Broadway and that's all you see, like girls is literally topless drinking and it's like noon, and I'm like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And then like there's these guys that were like on the side that were chasing the buses and they're literally trying to go down to like their draws literally. And then all you see after that, because Nashville is full of like police and everything. Yeah, and all you see is is like police all squirmed. And I was like, Okay, we're not in Kansas anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were not in Kansas anymore. I love it. Can I can I tell you when I went to Nashville and I realized at that moment, I was old. I was like because that because of that, It's like it was like a bunch of like I'm not talking twenty year olds. It felt like they were like seventeen, eighteen, nineteen eight year old. I'm looking down the tree and I was like, that's the creepy right now. That's the creepy part is that there's like it's like really young girls and really like creepy dudes. So I was like, I don't know this is you know you signed me up.
Speaker 3: Oh no, these teen takeovers need to turn the boom takeover and get a lot better.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want that. No, I think we all know. If nobody's getting shot.
Speaker 4: In the morning hardware, you tap tad app now till nine five five, it's mocha with the morning's MotorCity traffic.
Speaker 2: Seventy seven outside, we're gonna see sunshine for most of today. I have eighty eight some storms moving in around six seven o'clock to