Speaker 1: One on one point three k d doubull Ub Dave Ryan in the Morning show, what is it? They Thursday? Already Friday?
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: The Mermaid is back in Mounds Views. So is it Mound or Mounds View? I always get Mounded Mounds joun Mounds View. So the Giant Mermaid. They took it down in twenty nineteen because it was like, you know, somebody had like, I don't know, vandalize it or whatever. So it's a giant, like thirty foot fiberglass Mermaid in Mounds View.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on like the Bowling Alley, I think so.
Speaker 1: And they had taken it down and then somebody bought it and then restored it and now it's back. So the Mermaid is back in Mounds View. You're thinking their money for good as a transplant. What did the Mermaid was the significant.
Speaker 4: It's just like a statue that sits on top of a bowling Alley.
Speaker 1: There's a bar called the Mermaid. I don't know if it's you can call the Mermaid or even open anymore, but it used to be. So now the Mermaid is back, and then they were comparing it to other big things like the Big Saint Paul. I think it's the North Saint Paul Snowman that sits on the side of Highway thirty six. Yeah, and it is a big fiberglass snowman. Yes, that is still there.
Speaker 3: Like that one too.
Speaker 1: Giant raspberry down in Hopkins, which it's always confused me. I've been to Hopkins a million times. There's no room to grow raspberries down there.
Speaker 3: You don't know where do they in a in an alleyway, there's there's some valley.
Speaker 1: Where do they grow raspberries down in Hopkins?
Speaker 3: Hopkins, Texan?
Speaker 1: I really have no idea. And then there's a couple of other ones, like city landmarks. I think Eden Prairie's got something and I don't know what it is. So I love a city landmark. That's how I know where I'm driving. If I didn't have a city landmark, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Where I am.
Speaker 1: You'd have no idea. Who renounds you if you weren't for the the Mermai for the Mermaid, not at all? Glad the Mermaid is bad.
Speaker 3: Yes, me too.
Speaker 1: We were were remember Vine, Yeah, remembers from from like they think they stopped it maybe ten years ago, and so we were all talking about our favorite vines that we remember from back in the day and you can still find them in different places. So we thought we would just really quick go over our favorite vines. Jenny, you're up first.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm going to be honest. So I completely forgot what I sent on So what did I send you? You sent the croissant one.
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 1: Did you a little context on this?
Speaker 5: Basically, it's it's like one of those scare cams, and so someone's trying to scare someone and this guy is carrying a croissant on a plate and he's walking up the stairs.
Speaker 6: She's like, you made me drop.
Speaker 5: My croissant, or almost made me drop my croissant, So that is.
Speaker 6: Croissant.
Speaker 2: It's so good because you see him visually get so like terrified, gets.
Speaker 5: So mad, and so there's not like a funny joke with that one.
Speaker 6: He was like come on.
Speaker 5: And then my other favorite one is of this little girl and it's a field of ducks, I believe, and she calls him chickens, but she's got her little like lifts kid voice on a.
Speaker 1: Chickens.
Speaker 3: I still say that to this day too. If there's a group.
Speaker 4: Of like geese, I'll go look at all those chickens.
Speaker 1: I must have missed all of these because they don't ring a bell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would make sense to Alison for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, here is mine. I only have one and this is my favorite vine, which you can still find all over us.
Speaker 3: Yo. You know it is boy, he's got his free taco. And I always felt so bad for the kid because he's down.
Speaker 1: He falls and he drops his free taco and he steps on his skateboard and his friend laughs at him and he holds his wrist because he's hurt.
Speaker 3: That sounded like Jenny's little laugh at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what pretty much, yo.
Speaker 3: You know it is boy, he's got his free taco.
Speaker 1: I think Taco Bell tried to find this kid several times offer him a lifetime, lifetime supply of taco, and he has not come forth. So no idea mine.
Speaker 3: Als has to do with Mexican food.
Speaker 4: This one is where they're trying to pronounce fresh avocado.
Speaker 6: Get to deal Taco. They got a new thing called for free.
Speaker 4: Shavaka do free fresh avocado, which.
Speaker 1: If there's no spacing in there, it looks like free chevoka. Well she just read it.
Speaker 3: Stupid del taco.
Speaker 4: They got a new thing called for free shavaka. Do we can't agree that the best vine ever to be created is road Work Ahead?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sure hope it does.
Speaker 6: Road Work Ahead, Yeah, I sure hope it does.
Speaker 1: All right, what do you got? Mine?
Speaker 2: Is this woman she's at I don't know, the Grand Canyon. She's on some type of road trip, and she pans the camera to the guy she's with and he's like, she says hi, and his response is funny, Hey, I'm less not that one.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Okay. He just looks so stupid.
Speaker 3: He's like, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Hi, okay, Okay. Here's the way I kind of spoiled it. What is it? This one's funny.
Speaker 2: She's just sitting on the couch talking to a little kid, and you know, little kids just say the dumbest things.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm lesbian.
Speaker 6: I thought you were American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fine, bring Vine's back. We'll be back in a second. I'm k d w B. Played a little game called mind the Gap, one generation versus another? What generation are you in? Would you do well? Answering questions about another generation? We got sing a long song of the day. We've got more Today's Thursday also wore the roses a brand new one and more Sabrina Carpenter tickets and Boo Bash tickets. Oh my god, So it is time to play a little game here on Katie will be. We love games and you get to play along too. Von and I are from different generations. Maybe you knew that Vaughant is twenty four and I am beautiful, beautiful, I'm here. I'm here too. Then I'm here too, all right. So Bailey's gonna have rid Jenny's gonna give us questions, one for the generation older than me and then one for Vauant. What is the generations? Jenny?
Speaker 6: So you're gonna do that are older than you?
Speaker 5: So like Boomer, and then Vant is also older than him. It's millennial because Vant is a gen z Okay, it will start with you. What hosts regularly began and his episode with we have a really big show tonight, but he pronounced show like shoes.
Speaker 1: We have a really big shoe tonight and Sullivan, good, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: I figured you get that one, all right.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Lauren Michaels, the guy that create it and it he's kind of the.
Speaker 1: Same, yeah, right.
Speaker 5: In the animated version of Aladdin, what did Aladdin steal that prompted the guards to begin chasing him?
Speaker 2: He stole it was like like murrh or like a coin.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was something like in. I don't know it was Frankin. I'll be honest with you, I've seen the Will Smith version.
Speaker 2: Before I've ever watched the original.
Speaker 3: You have seen the original? Yes, not even a handful of times.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, Dave, I have no idea. Oh really, it's a lot of bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no idea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, him and a boo and he wants to eat.
Speaker 3: A big cartoony bite out of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, David.
Speaker 5: What nineteen fifty two Ralph Ellison novel exposed to social and intellectual issues facing African Americans?
Speaker 1: Oh? To Kill a Mockingbird?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Technically yeah, but not of correct not? Can you ask it one more time?
Speaker 5: What nineteen fifty two Ralph Allison novel exposed the social and intellectual issues facing African Americans?
Speaker 3: To Kill a Mockingbirds?
Speaker 6: Invisible man?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I started to read that one time and it just didn't hit with me. Yeah, it's like one of those classics. It's kind of like the Bronte Sisters. What is it? It doesn't matter. Okay. Wuthering Heights. Yeah, I started to read it one time, didn't get into it.
Speaker 6: Just like its name.
Speaker 5: These vending machines offered movie rentals.
Speaker 3: Oh, red box, jag yeah man ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I'm the generation that blockbusters slowly started to face out. I've been before, but our thing was red Box. My mom would be like, you get one movie.
Speaker 5: David nineteen sixty two. What American astronaut was the first to orbit.
Speaker 1: John Glenn the Earth?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yes, yay, I thought you would get tripped up with.
Speaker 1: That one history.
Speaker 3: Yeah you love space?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Space?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right. What snack Brand's slogan was.
Speaker 5: Once you pop you can't stop, referencing to the sound of their packaging.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was gonna say pringles. I guess that's wrong.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, pop can't stop.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What does that have to do with the packaging. It's not like when you open up. Okay, got it?
Speaker 6: Okay, Dave.
Speaker 5: What did it mean if someone asked you to give me some skin?
Speaker 1: High five?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Basically? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is this multa slap or shake your hand?
Speaker 6: Well, I thought it meant to give some money, give me some.
Speaker 1: Skin, give me some skin. You do a little like brush like on High five kind of had.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, but what country?
Speaker 5: Artists played Daisy Duke and the Dukes of Hazard movie remake and famously asked if.
Speaker 6: To know was chicken or fish?
Speaker 3: But McIntyre, what, no, boy, No.
Speaker 6: You were so confident.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a female Daisy Duke, and I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they're saying what country?
Speaker 1: She's not a country artist. No, no, she is.
Speaker 5: Going country now. But these were probably written before that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jessica Simpson's yes, it's out, Dave.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll do one more around here, Dave.
Speaker 5: What iconic phrase was first spoken in nineteen sixty threes?
Speaker 6: Doctor no?
Speaker 1: Uh, doctor no, it's a broad question. What iconic phrase? Give me a break, give me your break, break me up a piece of that kit cat barn.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's a good phrase. That's unfortunately right now.
Speaker 3: No, that's warm time.
Speaker 5: What iconic phrase was first first spoken in nineteen sixty three?
Speaker 2: Is doctor No, I don't want to grow up? I'm a toys RS Kid.
Speaker 5: Good guess as well, but unfortunately, no, Bailey.
Speaker 3: Is it a James Bond movie? It is so, is it? But it's not Bond, James Bond. It is.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 6: I never watched James, I'm assuming.
Speaker 5: So what was it called James Bond, Doctor No or something exactly?
Speaker 1: Because they each James Bond movie has like different titles. The Man with the Golden Gun and Member Livid, Let go Livid, Let die gold Member was a yeah, golden Eye. They were all that. Yeah. So which one had a name like that? Yes? All right?
Speaker 5: Last one for oh gosh, I'm reading the question.
Speaker 6: Last one for Vaughn.
Speaker 5: What minty candies were known as the fresh maker putting them in Coca cola, and they became the mess maker.
Speaker 3: That'd be Mentos, John sometime Mentos and Coke Ye bad idea.
Speaker 1: Do it at home, not here. The Dave Ryan Show on kd w B, Happy A. I think a lot of people are like, I don't know. Obviously, out of school teachers are probably sleeping off a hangover right now, and as you should enjoy it. I'll be real quiet here on the radio, but we will play the sing along song of the day. I think it's a great one, The Clime on kd w B. I can't find my favorite green pencil. I have a green pencil that I use here in the studio and I can't find it. It's my favorite and I can't find it anywhere. Hearing this place apart, where's my green?
Speaker 6: Did you even look?
Speaker 1: Typical Bailey, Just assuming I'm the stupidest person in the room.
Speaker 4: That's a Greg Has tactic, I'd be like, I can't find the ramen?
Speaker 3: Did you look?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think my dad used to say, like, where Dad, where's this? He's like, where you left it last? And I'm like, shout, I don't remember up. Uh wait, let's get away some Boobash tickets. I'm super excited about Boo Bash. I run into so many people and they get dms from people who are like, I really want to go to Boo Boo Bash, shout out Elijah, friend of the show, He's like, can I go to Boo Yeah. We don't make it difficult to get into the Big Halloween because we have a thousand spots to fill and so if you want to go. Basically, I wouldn't care if you called in the middle of like a song, when we're not even doing a contest and said, hey, can I get Boo Bash tickets? I wouldn't care. And I'd probably give them to you, but right now, call me. We'll grab a handful of callers and get you into Boo Bash coming up at Mystic Lake on October thirtieth. The great thing about this Halloween party, first of all, it's going to be l it lit. Yeah, it's gonna be lit.
Speaker 6: You actually spelled it right.
Speaker 1: Gary Spivey is going to be there. We've got costume contests for sexiest, we have for most creative overall, and then couples and groups thousand dollars each. And the contest won't start until I'd say probably after seven seven thirty, because I don't want to do a contest when people are still trickling in, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, can Bailey and I entered the duo.
Speaker 1: I know you guys must be excited about your costume because you guys have been chirping about this for twenty four hours, because you guys came up with some brilliant brains came up with that.
Speaker 5: I'll give her all the credit. She found it and she was like, should we do this? And I was like, hell yes, And so she found her costume. At least I saw it yesterday. Most of it yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I still have to do a little bit of digging because it is kind of a difficult costume to thrift, but I am determined to only thrift it. Okay, nice, Okay, but we're gonna win the duo contest, so good luck to everybody money maybe well.
Speaker 1: You know what, I can't wait to see it. I can tell you guys are very excited about it. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do. I was thinking about busting out one of my old costumes, like Marty McFly. I have a Marty McFly costume in the basement somewhere, but it's just so basic, you know what I mean. I need to do something more creative and kind of homemade.
Speaker 5: I don't think that that's basic at all. I think that that's pretty unique. I feel like I was starting to feel that way this year too, because I've got like a Taco costume where it's just like that one piece.
Speaker 6: You put on.
Speaker 5: I've seen you wear that, yeah, and I'm like, I don't know, maybe I'll just be a Taco this year, which I've never worn it for boo bashes other parties.
Speaker 6: But then Bailey came up with a brilliant idea, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, well let's get you into Boobash with your costume. You do have somebody said, do I have to wear a costume? No, you don't, But you also don't have to wear nice clothes to a wedding. You can come in a track suit if you want to and yoga pants, but you're gonna feel out of place and dumb. Yeah, so come out live it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know where a cat.
Speaker 1: Come on, wear a hat. You could be dead by this time next year. Yeah, you don't want your last Halloween to be sitting at home watching Stranger Things reruns. Come out to Boo Bash and see Gary Spivey, the world's most gifted psychic, meet everybody from KTB to be and have a great time and then, you know, call in sick the next day. Whatever you need six one nine eight nine kt to be give on some time because he's got to take some time to answer the phone. But we would love to get those four you you're never more than thirty minutes away. Also from Sabrina Carpenter to fly away tickets to Los Angeles coming up at seven oh five. Let's do some Dirt, who's making a comeback, who's been canceled?
Speaker 5: And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel it's Dave's Dirt.
Speaker 3: On KD W B.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that there's one dominating headline in the Dirt today, but we have some big ish kind of stories that we would like to her for. You brought you by six P one two Injured Hammer, Hammer and Lymer's injury Law. There's still trading punches Brittany and kay fed. So he was being kind of like clapping at her yesterday and she's now clapping back because he said something like, you know, she used to frighten me. She would be watching the kids outside their bedroom door holding a knife and I said, what are you doing? And she just kind of turned around and walked away. He said, you don't know how bad it's gotten. Of course, her reps are firing back with news from Kevin's book breaking once again he and others are profiting off her, and sadly it comes after child support has ended with Kevin. All she cares about are her kids and their well being during this sensationalism. She detailed her journey in her memoir, but I will also say, hasn't it been a long long time since she's seen her kids? I think according to kay Fed.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think that they were living with her for like the later portion of when they were still under eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there are adults. They don't have to see her if they don't want to, and she doesn't have to see them if she doesn't want to. But I'm still kind of on team Kevin because there's anybody who releases a video with her dancing oddly and piles of cat poop on the floor behind her, you just got to figure, man, that's something is not right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, Kim Kardashian was on the Caller Daddy podcast. I think it got released yesterday, and here's a few clips. The first off, she revealed that her kids have not seen their father Kanye in months.
Speaker 7: Whenever he'll call for them and ask, it's probably been a couple months since we've heard from him.
Speaker 6: Which is so sad.
Speaker 5: And then also she said that if you didn't know this, Kanye has been diagnosed with bipolar and when he would have episodes, Kim would come home and he would be doing this number eight.
Speaker 7: We had like five Lamborghinis, and I'd come home and they'd all be gone. You know, if he was in an episode and I'd be like, oh, wait, where's all our cars, like my new car, and it would be like, oh, he gave him away to all of his friends. And then I'd be like, huh, okay, can.
Speaker 5: You imagine no, come home and your partner gave away your Lamborghinis to your bodies.
Speaker 1: And you got to figure. I think in the music business, everybody who came up out of nowhere, like most of them did, they got all their buddies who they went to high school with or they you know, played sports with or whatever, and they're kind of cling ons and they kind of follow them around and they, you know, they all of a sudden think they're rich and famous because they know Kanye. And I'm sure that probably that's what he did, Like, hey, Kanye, you're not using that Lamborghini? Can I have it? Sure?
Speaker 5: I honestly do think I'll listen to that episode of Call Her Daddy because it sounds juicy and does and I will say, whether you like the Kardashians or not, I do respect Kim and how she's handled the situation with Kanye because he's been absolutely awful and she has like not dragged his name for the most part.
Speaker 1: True, but don't you also kind of go back and question her judgment forever even getting in a relationship.
Speaker 6: No, because he wasn't like this.
Speaker 5: He refuses to take his bipolar medication, okay, and so he was like pretty much even keel when they got together. And there's like clips out there of him having freak outs on Chris Kardashian because she's like, please, Kanye, take your medicine and he refuses. So I do think that like she was under the influence of like he is well put together.
Speaker 6: He's like he was.
Speaker 5: He used to be a great musician and perform and then things went off the charts. And I think it has to do with him not being willing to take the medication he needs.
Speaker 1: Must be.
Speaker 3: We have Diane Keaton's cause of death. She died last weekend and it's from pneumonia.
Speaker 1: It's pretty common for older people. My dad died of pneumonia. Once they get it, they really can't shake it. Oh.
Speaker 3: I think it's so sad.
Speaker 4: But her family said that she loved her animals and she was steadfast in her support of the unhouse community. So if you wanted to donate to Diane Keaton's name, go to a local food bank or animal shelter.
Speaker 1: You're doing something. The switch gears to tell you that you're doing a fundraiser with your dayly about Bailey's annual twenty mile Walk. Yeaes tomorrow. Now this is not a sanction, Katie w thank but you're taking the day off to do a walk.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm taking tomorrow off for my fifth annual. I've called it like my Mega walk. Katie Cap calls it the Bailey's Big Walk, but I every year, I just go on like a super long walk just for the fun of it, and I raise money for local theaters.
Speaker 3: So I'm going tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I'm walking to Shakapee, which is nineteen point one miles from my house.
Speaker 1: You need a ride back home.
Speaker 3: My sister's bringing me. Thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm raising money for Strike Theater, which is an improv and sketch comedy theater in Northeast and the Minnesota Fringe Festival, which is a big theater festival in August.
Speaker 1: How do I donate?
Speaker 4: You can donate to my venmo it's not really all that lot a second, No, I know it's venmoing her.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't say I would.
Speaker 4: I was just asking how I do I don't really know how to go about it in like a more official way.
Speaker 3: So it's just my Venmo.
Speaker 4: But my Venmo is Bailey dash hes hgss dash the number five, and I have it posted on my Instagram stuff. And I'm gonna kind of like live play by play the whole day on my Instagram, which is at Bailey on air, and you can just like come with me, and all I do is walk and listen to audiobooks and enjoy the weather and leaf peep and raise money for people who matter.
Speaker 6: You mean you can come with you as oh, come with me on my Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People have been saying like, hey, do you want to, buddy. The answer is no, it is something I do by myself.
Speaker 1: I respect that. Yeah, I'm glad you stood up to the people who like their mean. Well it's like, hey, do you want to I'd love to come a long walk with you. You'd have fourteen people walking along you already enjoy the solitude.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, it is exactly for that.
Speaker 1: I totally get that, okay. In other dirt, these two old crows, Al Pacino and Robert de Niro, they've been friends for fifty years and they're celebrating in a new ad campaign. Hey pretty doing good? Oh thanks you too? So it's cold.
Speaker 2: Or we can do I can do.
Speaker 1: Wear coats. That's life just keeps getting better, getting wish okay, put it in context. They they're doing an ad for the clothing brand Moncler. I don't know what that is. Coats apparently, And so they've been yippie. They've been friends for fifty years. Good good for them, Dow. We've got more Boo Bash tickets all morning, So Brina Carpenter tickets coming up. It's War of the Roses Thursday, and we've got you can't make this stuff up coming up in a second. What do you think is the most common Halloween candy that people are going to get this year? When you hold out your pillowcase, what is the most likely Halloween candy that will be dropped into your pillowcase? Want to take a guess?
Speaker 3: Six lits.
Speaker 1: Six lits are delicious, but not even in the top not even in the top two thousand, not even in the top two thousand. All right, what do you think it is? We'll see if're right, I'll tell you coming up next after Gracie, I'm kd w B one on one point, kd w B two. Halloween is to two weeks from tomorrow, I believe. Wow. Yeah, so your kids are gonna go out trick or treating. The great thing is Boo Bash is on a Thursday, so you'll still be home for your kids to go out trick or treating, which I think is canaku because you know, if you got little kids, you can take them out trick or treating. What age do kids go trick or treating by themselves? I would say probably eight years old. Yeah, depending on where you live. You live in like, you know, a neighborhood a beautiful like downtown Cottage Grow beautiful down there. They can go out as young as three because it's so safe. In cottage Growth, you get a three year old, send her out with her little cinderelicst Tom at three years old like getting home just fine. In other neighborhoods like Dinah Gross, where it's dangerous and violent, probably sixteen. Here are the ten popular Halloween candies and the odds of getting at least one of them on Halloween Night. Reese's Peanut butter Cups. You got a two out of three chance.
Speaker 6: Would like to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I think that's everybody loves Reese's Peanut butter Cups. And I think a lot of the parents they that's their favorite raid. The kid's pillow sack, pillowcase.
Speaker 6: It looks like it's poisoned.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: I better test that one. Next one, Peanut Minems. You have another again, a two of three chance of getting some peanut Eminem's regular Eminem's just a little bit lower than two out of three. Kit Cats come in at a little bit lower than two out of three odds Snickers fifty eight percent. So all of the top five are chocolate because kids love chocolate period. Other things they might not like as much. For example, Sour Patch kids. Some kids are like, oh God, Sower Patch kids are so good. Another kid be like, ehh, I love star Patched chants. Fifty five percent chance your kid is going to bring home at least one Sour Patch kid. Hershey's milk chocolate bars just the regular chocolate bar fifty percent, So half and half your kid's gonna bring home one of those milky way at forty five twigs and we drop way down to twigs one in three chants and tied with gummy bears at one in three chants. So twixs and gummy bears right at the top ten. They looked at things that kids might not enjoy getting, and I don't think that anybody still does this. A toothbrush, a box of raisins, and candy corn. I've always liked candy corn, but I know it's very polarizing.
Speaker 3: How do you give candy corn though? Do you put it in like a little bat a treat baggy? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, they come in little packets of like tennack bags.
Speaker 3: I think candy corn just like frosting. It's like fondant pushing each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so it's delicious, It's it's sugar that's colored.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna go to the grocery store and be like, hmm, you know what, it sounds great right now, some candy corn.
Speaker 2: You'd be surprised, Jenny that in the circus peanuts there are some people that have that little.
Speaker 6: Niche circus peanuts. Yeah, but nobody has that.
Speaker 1: Nobody give it away.
Speaker 2: I don't know where give it away, but to buy myself back in the day.
Speaker 1: What about whoppers? Does anybody like whoppers? I don't love them, but I don't I don't do candy. I got other things to waste my health on.
Speaker 2: So in a couple of maybe the week of Halloween, we're doing another bracket. We always do brackets, like around March or for Halloween. Last year we did the best candy. I think this year we should do the worst candy. And why there's so many choices? The problem is there's so many choices.
Speaker 3: So then maybe we'll do best movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, would be the worst candy? Would what? We gotta wrap up? Guys that we could go on and on and on. Six lits was a bad neck. O Wafers was also a choice. Yeah, back in a second with your keyword for some Brady Carpenter on Katie w B. And then we'll have more tickets for Boo Bash and more of the roses coming up.