Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Friday, and ask Doctor Jesse Friday. We're gonna talk about everything from neighbors to legal immigrants, to social shame system. How's that jibe with me not liking people fighting in public.
Speaker 1: We're even gonna talk about ice in Japan. All that and so.
Speaker 2: Much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. So let's good to this one. Here, here's showgun oracle. Well, who are the worst suburban neighbors to have that are otherwise good people? I moved into a call to sack of hardcore yard guys mowing four times a week minimum, and they seem to work in shifts. You think you're gonna have a quiet dinner on the porch or a quiet weekend. Nope, You're getting seven hours straight of mowers, edgers, and leaf blowers.
Speaker 1: What say you?
Speaker 2: This question hit home for me because I am actually in the middle of what can only be described as a living hell when it comes to this. Here's the deal. I I'm not a lawn guy, meaning I don't want to do it myself, and here in Texas, you don't have to do it. I pay some Mexican landscape for thirty bucks to mow it and trim it and everything that doesn't cost really much. Right, however, you should see the look of the stand on Chris's face already. However, I fully understand that a lot of men, they take a special pride in doing it. They enjoy doing it. I used to sell RV's with this guy. He's retired now, Cliffs. His name, wonderful dude. I used to sell RV's with this guy and we would, you know, we talked all the time, are friends. And I would ask him what he's going to do when he retires, and he told me, I'm gonna mow.
Speaker 1: And I said what.
Speaker 2: He not only is going to mow all of his own stuff, he's going to volunteer down at the local high school to mow the football field and whenever they want done. Not out of the kindness of his heart, although he's very kind. That's joy for him mowing. I have these guys in my neighborhood, and the problem is it's a Saturday. Maybe I'm going down to look at some guns or something. I'm in the car with Ob and I'm driving by mister lawn guy. And he's out there with all the edgers and the equipment, and he's making sure everything's perfect. And she has never said anything, well, not much, but I can kind of feel this side eye glare from ob of.
Speaker 1: Do you have any interest in doing anything? No? No, I do not. So that's part of my living hell.
Speaker 2: But if I can defend lawn guys I mentioned it's a living hell, it's not necessarily just for them and the side eye. I happen to live right next to the opposite. Now, I told you I don't like to do it mo the lawn things like that, but it's done all the time. I believe the house should look good on the outside. I also, out of respect for my neighbors, think that, you know, let's get some mulch in there.
Speaker 1: Let's make sure the lawn is trimmed up.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna have eight inch grass, that's not no.
Speaker 1: Let's make sure things are trimmed up in looking good.
Speaker 2: I may not personally be the one out there pushing the mower, but my lawn looks.
Speaker 1: Good at all times. My neighbor doesn't care.
Speaker 2: The lawn is usually a foot pressing a foot. Oh, Chris, Yeah, you disappeared. What Chris said, we're in.
Speaker 1: An ho aa. Well that's what they say.
Speaker 2: I have seen no evidence of this, but you want to know what happens in an hoa. For instance, this is a good example. Guy's got a flower bed in front of his house. At one point when he first moved in, there were flowers in there. Again, I don't know what kind of flowers. I'm not Pete Boodha judge. There were flowers in there, Okay, Well they began to get overrun with weeds, as what happened in a flower bed. He just never pulled the weeds, never did anything. Soon the flower bed was just weeds overflowing. So I'm going to make an assumption that the hoa gave him a little call and said, hey, that looks really bad. Do you know what he did? He did not everything out and remulch and plant some azalias or whatever it is people plant.
Speaker 1: He just tore everything out.
Speaker 2: Now he's got like three scraggly trees in an empty flower bed that takes up the entire front of his house. It looks like an abandoned home. If you were just going to look at the flowerbed, there's you know what, I don't want to go into it anymore. Hey, Jessey, I hope you can receive and read this email, because I've been I've sent you several emails, but I've never been the lucky one. I'm originally from Cuba, but I got my naturalization more than sixteen years ago, and since then, I'm resigned from my Cuban citizenship. That's freaking awesome. I have never ever visited the island again after all these years. I'm proud to be a US citizen. I am a huge red blood magafan of your show. Lately, I've been hearing that the right that after mass deportation of frigging illegals, which is fine by me, you were willing to start with legal immigrants. Here's my question. Are legal immigrants like me included on your list? Says I can say his name. His name is Loew's Bell, Well Los Bell. Sorry if I screwed that up, buddy, I don't know blaw that and that well either way, no, and you know why you said it right there in your email. You consider yourself to be an American naturalized sixteen years you're an American. If somebody asks you what you are. You wouldn't say Cuban, would you. You would say I'm an American. That is the test right there. That is the test, and that is the test. So many legal immigrants currently in the United States of America fail over and over and over again. They are here to loot this country. They view it as an economic zone, but they don't consider themselves to be of this country. And a dead give away every single time is when you ask them what they are. The Somalis are probably the worst at this because they're too dumb to figure out that you should actually change how you talk. They'll get up and flat out say I'm here for Somalia and I'm Somali, I'm Smali.
Speaker 1: This, I'm Samali, that I'm Somemall. Well wait a minute, then, why are you here?
Speaker 2: Leave?
Speaker 1: Go back to Somalia. No, no, no.
Speaker 2: If you consider yourself an American, you put in the time, you are a naturalized citizen of this country, and you are an American. You don't call yourself a Mexican or an Indian, or a Cuban or god forbid, a Canadian or anything else, then you can stay. If you're mister hyphenated whatever, get out and go back to where you came from.
Speaker 1: Jesse.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday, you express your displeasure at people making grievances with each other public. I agree, but I wonder how you reconcile that with the social shaming system. Do you think Trump should pick his battles with more discretion? Okay, I've mentioned before the social shame system being a very powerful thing. But when I mentioned social shame system, it's in reference to communists, or it's in reference to, you know, people who are attacking our culture. It is not in reference to people with whom we work with and vote with and have political coalitions with. The social shame system is not made for you to blast your son on Instagram when he forgets to take out the trash. That's not using a social shame system. That's just airing your dirty laundry out in public. The social shame system would be for Martina McBride, that country music singer who just pulled out of that concert because she thought it was too pro Trump, go to social media and pour your scorn on her, color a coward color whatever. That is an appropriate use of the social shame system. I will insist again on this because it is true. You can take any argument, any argument, and you can probably overcome it over time unless you go public with it. When you go public with it, there is no return none. You have added public embarrassment. You've made it a public spectacle once you go public with it. Your problems with your employer or a fellow politician or.
Speaker 1: Your mom or whatever.
Speaker 2: Once you go public with it, once it's out there, there is no return. That should pretty much never ever happen. As far as does Trump do it too much? Trump is what he is. I told you before. Trump is a junkyard dog and he's never gonna change. He's what eighty president of the United States of America billionaire. If you're banking on Trump changing, you're gonna be You'll be waiting around for a while. Tell Trump does business. Trump will take it public immediately and loudly, Tai does it is what it is The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and we will be back Monday. We'll even do Medal of Honor Monday, no matter where we're broadcasting from. Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot Com is where you email your love, your hate your death threats. Hey, Jesse, are there ice makers in Japan? There are ice makers in Japan. However, there are parts that's just so funny how different parts of the world work. Like if you walk into McDonald's in Japan, there's there's ice. Don't worry, you're gonna have ice. You're in a hotel, there's gonna be ice. I'm not gonna act like there's not ice, but when you're out and about it's not as prevalent. And in seven eleven. Get this, seven eleven is enormous in Japan, enormous. It was founded by a Japanese guide. You know that, Chris, Everyone seven eleven is Indian. Seven eleven is Japanese. It's just that Indians run the ones in the United States of America, so everyone thinks seven eleven is Indian. Seven eleven is Japanese. Seven eleven in Japan is amazing. What kind of amazing. They make the freshest sandwiches you've ever eaten in your life.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 2: I ate a meal in seven eleven multiple times when I was over there. Chris said, like BUCkies, much smaller, but a similar style.
Speaker 1: A smoothie. If you want a smoothie.
Speaker 2: Great, you can go buy the cup with the ingredients you want and walk over to the seven eleven smoothie machine and it'll blend up your smoothie for you right there. They have all these homemade things they make in house. Yes, very similar to BUCkies. They even sell cups of ice. There's no ice machine, but you can buy a cup of ice.
Speaker 1: What about that? Very different? Wonderful though, And I kid you not.
Speaker 2: My wife and I have each said to each other since we got back, I missed seven eleven. We would just go every day, just go grab something's well, Jesse, what's the grossest thing someone can do that is really good for their health? Eat vegetables? Vegetables are just so unbelievably wretched. I don't understand why God did that to us. Because they are really good for you and you need to eat them. That's why alb has to make a smoothie in the morning. But man, for something that important, why did it have to be so disgusting?
Speaker 1: It's awful?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jesse, what's your general opinion or what's your opinion of General Bernard Montgomery Montgomery, in case you're not a World War two buff he was the British general in World War Two. I don't have any issue with Montgomery. Montgomery was more slow and methodical than our generals were, and that did cause a lot of tension when dealing with us. But remember that different countries have different war philosophy, and this is a really important thing to remember. How easily can you replace your stuff, your materials, and your men, How easily can they be replaced? The answer to that question will oftentimes determine how super aggressive you can be. Americans get credit during World War Two in many other wars for being very aggressive on the battlefield. American commanders go go, go, push, push, push, off, off, offense all the time, and I like that. That's a good thing, right, But we also have the luxury of doing that because we have unlimited fuel. We have you know what, we lost five tanks in this offensive, No big deal. We've got ten more coming off the boat tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: You're running out of men. We're not running out of men. The recruit lines are around the block.
Speaker 1: Still. I have an endless supply of.
Speaker 2: Food and men and fuel and bullets and tank and anything else. Therefore, I can be very, very aggressive. That was not the case with Britain was definitely not now, but that was not the case with Britain by the time we got to World War Two. By the time we get to World War two, Great Britain was a dying power. They're still dying. Remember, it takes a long time for a great nation to die, but a fading power in the world. They didn't have the economy to support a war like that, didn't have the troops to support a war like that, and they acquitted themselves very wrong, very well.
Speaker 1: I'm not dogging on them at all.
Speaker 2: The raf and the British did great things fighting the Japanese and India and everything. The Brits did great things in World War Two. That was not meant to be an insult at all. But they didn't have a fraction of what we had.
Speaker 1: They not a fraction of what we had.
Speaker 2: So a guy like Montgomery, if you read somebody who criticizes him, and all criticism is warranted, it is fine. They'll oftentimes point to how slow he was or methodical he was. No, no, no, no, no, I don't I don't want to go yet. Well, he can't lose tanks like we can lose tanks. He can't lose men like we can lose men the.
Speaker 1: Way it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jesse, why does the conservative media constantly repeat the line if gas prices don't drop soon, Republicans are going to get blown out in the midterms.
Speaker 1: Let's get this straight.
Speaker 2: Voters are going to be so upset about this temporary spiking gas prices, they're going to elect the same Democrats who were the reason gas prices were so high, really, the same people who terminated Yeah, yes, you are politically informed. You understand that voting for Democrats because you're mad about gas prices is the most suicidal thing in history. You understand that because you pay attention. People who pay attention are not the deciding vote in elections. I am voting for the GOP ticket straight down the line in November. You probably are too. The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday. We're gonna get through as many of these as we possibly can. And the final what do we have We only have two segments set in the final couple segments we have left. We're going to get through as many of these as we possibly can. Jesse, my wife of thirty six years, goes grocery shopping, comes home, with all kinds of healthy things like salads, low sodium, mists and low fat. That I go shopping, I'm come home with all kinds of things that taste good, pork sausage, frozen pizza. I'm sixty eight and living life right or wrong. Yeah, Look, you're right that you have to live your life. And your wife is also right that she's going to try to keep you alive, living your life as long as humanly possible. And this is always going to be a conflict in every marriage and history of mankind. Hey, Jesse, I just wonder how much fraud has contributed to the rise in optism diagnosis across the country. If the fraud gets stopped, we see the number of diagnoses flatten out or possibly decrease. Just the thought. Look, anytime, anytime you get a government incentive, a government incentive for anything, you're going to get more of that something. Governments have the ability to incentivize and disincentivize things, disincentivize being what you would want it to be. Things like crime. If crime is punished severely, crime goes down. Look at El Salvador. If crime is punished severely, crime goes down, vice versa. What does the government dole out money for, you can put whatever it is. There's a look in our country, there's a million things. The government doles out money for. Whatever those things are. Whatever they are, there is going to be fraud there. There is people. When government checks start rolling in, people will find a way to steal government money. And government is famously corrupt and incompetent. So frankly, there's nothing easier to steal from than the government. And most of the time this quote, stealing is legal. Just get a doctor someone like that. Yeah, yeah, he definitely has autism. Anyway, Pay me a lot of money.
Speaker 1: It's awful.
Speaker 2: Hey, Psycho Jesse, what's your favorite action movies? One with explosions and one without? Favorite action movie without explosions might be Gladiator? What, Chris, what is your problem?
Speaker 1: You know? Like Gladiator? What's wrong with Gladiator? And is not.
Speaker 2: Predictable for me? You didn't know, That's what I was going to say. You didn't anyway, Chris is a liar. No explosions. Would probably be Gladiator with explosions, man, that's tough with explosions. Might be We Were Soldiers. That's a really great Vietnam movie. Mel Gibson movie if you haven't seen it, it's really really good. Probably not for the kids. It's a little violent, but it's a very good movie. Hey, Jesse, you're telling me that within a century we've gone from actual sacrifice to defeat evil to voting for the end of Western civilization while also defeating evil because our gas prices are temporarily unstable. All right, So this guy's obviously mad that the American people are mad about the Iran effect on gas prices. I understand if you and your mind equate the evils of Iran, what Iran is dumb and what they say they want to do, If you equate that with Hitler or the imperial Japanese, I understand if you make that comparison. Certainly if you're an israel or a hardcore prosionist, I understand that comparison, because Iran's pretty loud about their apocalyptic plans for Israel, right, So I understand how you would make that comparison. However, from an American perspective. From an American perspective, Americans do not view Iran the same way they view Japan after bombing Pearl Harbor, and it's criminally naive. If you think they're ever going to They're just not. Yes, you can point to Iran funding this terrorist thing, and Iran training and funding all those suicide bombers in Iracket. You can point to all these things till they're blue in the face. None of those things was some seminole event like the Japanese navy nuking our Pacific fleet at Pearl Harbor without declaring war. That kind of a sucker punch from Japan created such a white hot anger in the average American. We had multiple guys in this country kill themselves because for one reason or another they couldn't go join the war effort. That is how committed the average American was. Did you know American approval the American public approved the war against Japan ninety eight percent. Ninety eight percent in your mind understandably, Well, that's Iran. You're never going to sell that through the average American, average American.
Speaker 1: Who's already hurting.
Speaker 2: Now, keep in mind that's a big fan in this too. Let's remember the big reason Donald Trump was elected was inflation. People remember what it was like to afford things five years ago. Then we shut down the country for the flu and printed a bunch of money. We don't have to go into that right now. Then we shut down the country. Now people can't afford things. People are already squeezed. That's a big reason they ran to the polls and Donald Trump won the popular vote. We all like to consider our own pet issues being the real reason Trump won. You know, you know me, I'm a big pro lifer. I could sit here and tell you, you know, America finally had enough of abortion, and that's what Trump won. That's ridiculous. That's not why Donald Trump won. America doesn't care about abortion, not in any significant way.
Speaker 1: It's sad.
Speaker 2: But what we don't have to go into that. America doesn't care. That's not why Trump won. Trump won because of inflation and immigration. Inflation and immigration. Inflation and immigration because people are already hurting. Now, when you tell someone who's already hurting, can't find a job, can't make ends me. They're already hurting, and you tell them, hey, I need you to pay more with the pump because we got to go get iron. That's a hard sell and it has it well. I don't even have to explain it to you. The poll numbers tell you it hasn't been sold they're not buying. You can call them dumb or ridiculous, and you might be totally correct. I'm not arguing with you, but it hasn't been sold. They're not sold. It's why he's trying for a deal. Hey, Jesse, if Texas can't keep the Muslims from building and growing their communities, then how can the rest of America do it? Your state judiciary, let me down. What can be done about the covert takeover? It's all about immigration. You're asking states, or you're asking states to make laws that wouldn't be effective anyway. I'm not defending any inaction by the Texas state government or other state government. But the lamest thing is to say we should ban sharia law. I mean, that's fine, ban sharia law.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: But if you continue to import millions and millions of Muslims, you're going to have sharia law.
Speaker 1: I don't care what.
Speaker 2: I don't care how many times you try to ban it. We'll ban it at the federal level. We'll ban it here in Texas, we'll ben it Wyoming. You can pass all the laws you want, you keep importing them.
Speaker 1: That decides your future. Immigration decides the future of the country. It decides the future of elections. It is you hate to say anything is the one issue.
Speaker 2: But if you had to pick one issue that really solves or goes a long way to solving all of them, it's immigration. As I've said over and over and over again. With the mass deportation of foreigners, we cannot lose. We will defeat the communists and we will take our country back. With the mass importation of foreign we cannot win. Numbers do not lie, We cannot overcome them. We have to stop the mass importation of foreigners. It is there. Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show on and ask doctor Jesse Friday. We are going to be back on Monday for medal of honor Monday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We're not going to be back in our studio that may or may not still exist. Chris is getting positive positive news. Look looks like things like be okay, which is good because we have a lot of really sacred stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Chris. There's a lot of pictures of me. Later what.
Speaker 2: The equipment can be replaced, Chris, Pictures of me last a lifetime all right, So I'm I won't be right until I get in there and look at those pictures again and make sure everything's okay.
Speaker 1: Is there a Jesse Kelly chili recipe?
Speaker 2: If not, why are you failing to uphold the basic Kelly's standards?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So the reason I chose to this is because one the answer is no, and two the answer is soon. I decided. You know, I'm an old man now, so I have these weird old man urges. I have decided that by the time summer is over, I am going to have perfected some sort of a chili recipe chili, and I'm gonna dip garlic bread in my chili. I've already decided what the dip is going to be, garlic bread, which is the greatest thing ever. Chris asked beans. Chris, you know me better than that. There's no beans. There's not gonna be any beans. I am almost undoubtedly going to steal someone else's recipe and claim it for my own. As I've always told you, there's no limit to what you can accomplish if you're willing to take credit for someone else's work. I want some spice to it. I don't need it face melting. But I want some spice in my chili. I'm probably going to fight back against any celery because the celery gives it a weird flavor texture thing that I don't like. I want my chilea to be meaty. It's got to be a lot of meat on the thicker side, I would say, but not too thick on the thicker side, but not too thick. I don't want meat paste. I just don't want pure soup. I am probably going to find a slow cooker version of this somehow, and I'll be amazing at it. And let me explain why hold on, Chris, Listen, One time, one time I decided I was going to make a slow cooker spaghetti recipe spaghetti sauce. And I did it. Granted I stole all this stuff from the Internet, but that's neither here nor there. And I did it, and I let this stuff slow brew and the cooker for twenty four hours, and I was straight up Italian in there.
Speaker 1: We're talking crushed tomato. Whatever what, Chris, I was.
Speaker 2: It was the greatest spaghetti sauce in the history of spaghetti sauce. I've proven already that I can perfect it. By the time summer is over, I will have stolen someone else's chili recipe, made a minor adjustment, if any adjustment at all, and I will then pass it off as my own, and I will tell everybody about it. What, Chris, Oh, I like that, Chris. Chris said, we'll call it the Jesse Kelly signature. Just add a few drops of the Chipotle Tabasco and my Jesse Kelly Burgers. Here's my problem with that, though, Chris, isn't that a little repetitive? I mean, we have the Chipotle Tabasco for the world famous Jesse Kelly Berger. You start throwing it in the chili recipe, then everyone's gonna start picking up on Wait a minute, it seems like he just kind of adds Chipotle Tabasco to everything and then he calls it his own. What okay, Now that's a very fair point. Jewish producer Chris said, do you change your signature, which, of course the answer is no. Maybe that is my signature thing. Maybe Chipotle Tabasco. Maybe they should sponsor the show or something that. Hey, Jesse, you once said your father fired you from his construction company. Was it for not showing up? Because the only tools you can hold in your tiny hands are made by little touchy you know. It's not very nice for your information.
Speaker 1: I was only.
Speaker 2: Fired one time in my life. It was my father who did the firing, and it was not my fault. There was a conex box at work where we had to lock up all of our tools at the end of the construction day. My dad was not working with me. He was off on another job. I was just, you know, a regular grunt on the job site. Somebody on this job site lost the tool for the connex box. My dad came home after what was probably a pretty rough day, so he wasn't in the best of moods. I got home, I was pretty busted and tired. They work in constructions, good, they work, no complaints, but I was tired. Dad decided to accuse me of being the one who lost the keys to the connics box. Well, look, I didn't defy or back talk my father really ever, But in this moment, I said, uh, no, I didn't, and he insisted I did, and I was not going to back off because I knew I didn't.
Speaker 1: I said no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: And I think that maybe the It was definitely the first that might be the only time in my life I've ever elevated my voice at my father. I was that mad because I knew I had not done it. And then he told me, well, you're fired, won't come into work. And I told him, good, I don't want this. I don't want this crappy job. Anyway, stormed off to my room. Old man slept on it, woke up apparently had cooled off. I slept in. I don't have a job now. I slept in, woke up to the phone ringing. I go answer the phone. This is when we still have phones in our house, not cell phones. I go answer the phone and it's my dad yelling at me for not being at work.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: I had to put my stuff on good works.
Speaker 1: Still not my fault. It's your fault.
Speaker 2: If you don't switch to Pure Top, if you're paying too much for your cell phone, it's your fault.
Speaker 1: Then my dad would have yelled at you.
Speaker 2: Does your mobile company do they give you unlimited high speed data for thirty four to ninety nine a month, no contract, no cancelation fee, You get to keep your phone number. Ten minutes on the phone speaking to an American Pure Talk iow's Americans who actually speak English thirty four ninety nine a month, unlimited high speed data on their five G network. Come on the Patriotic cell Phone Company, the one that's led by a Vietnam veteran.
Speaker 1: Pick up your phone.
Speaker 2: Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 1: Switch to pure talk.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Jesse, have you been pounding your chest over the primary defeats. It seems like you had a major contribution to get people out to the primaries. I didn't have a major contribution to anything. I can't control any of that stuff. I can yell and scream all I want, but I'm just an idiot on the radio. If the people themselves don't decide that they are going to do something about the losers who represent them and the GOP, then nothing will ever be done. No amount of screaming or begging or anything else done by me will ever get people out. People have to decide on their own, and they had decided on their own. The people in Louisiana decided they're done with Bill Cassidy.
Speaker 1: Done. He came in dead last done.
Speaker 2: John Cornyn was an immense powerful sitting senator from the state of Texas, immensely powerful John Cornyn got massacred in that primary. That's not me, that's all of us. That's the people waking up and saying I have had enough, and I am going to start punishing my representative, my senator when they do me wrong, when they betray me, betray my values, betray their promises, I am going to punish them for their sins.
Speaker 1: It is all of us.
Speaker 2: I didn't help any more than you elped, just trying to get the word out, same way you're doing. Got to get the word out. I was browbeating anybody a right. Anyway, We are back on Monday again. If the show sounds different, it's because we're at a different studio and we will be until we hack our way back into our old studio and see if it's still standing. All right, put your phone down, enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 1: That's all