Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you to do something you're probably already doing, which is get your cell phone out. So let's be honest, get it obably already in your hand right now, because right now I want to get you a trip to the iHeart Radio Music Festival with this keyword.
Speaker 2: What a one point free HEYDWB as your shot at one thousand dollars and a trip to our iHeartRadio Music Festival. Now text the nationwide keyword music to two hundred to two hundred. You'll get a confirmation text and info standard data and message rate supply in this nationwide contest. That's music to two hundred two hundred.
Speaker 3: All right, two hundred two hundred Text that keyword music.
Speaker 1: This is our last day of giving keywords for this trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival, So get it in there. We've got that coming up in two weeks in Vegas, and you're getting one thousand dollars cash to do whatever your heart desires with that. All right, Everyone needs to go to Bailey's Instagram right now and look at this insane jump scare video of something done.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got my lips blushed yesterday, which is it? Technically it's a tattoo. It's a cosmetic tattoo of my lips. So then it makes it seem like you're always wearing like a really nice lipstain on your.
Speaker 3: Lips and so on. Once they tattooed them, they.
Speaker 4: Swoll up real big, so it looks like I have some giant fillers. You can follow me on Instagram at Bailey on Air, and then we also posted it to the Dave Ryan Show Instagram stories, so you can see that I truly look like I got stung by eighteen hundred beees.
Speaker 1: So it is, I mean, but they look significantly different now.
Speaker 3: They're way chiller.
Speaker 1: Now we're less than twenty four hours after they act, and so they look much better.
Speaker 3: And I'm excited to see the final me too.
Speaker 4: Me too, And so I know I can technically go back in to get them like retouched at some point and see how that goes how long, like months, I don't know, like six months something like that. So I mean technically, like if you get like microbladed eyebrows, because that's also a cosmetic tattoo that lasts for like years. Yeah, and your lips, it makes sense because you're using them every single day.
Speaker 1: So they say like two to three years for your microblading of your eyebrows.
Speaker 3: I honestly think mine lasted longer than.
Speaker 1: That because I got it done probably like seven years ago, when I swear it lasted like four or five years.
Speaker 3: Wow. Nice, Well, I doubt my lips will last that long. Yeah, it's very different.
Speaker 4: But said I had really shaped a nice shaped mouth, and that I sat better than anyone else who's gotten their lips tattooed by him.
Speaker 3: So I'm so brave he's tattooed one other person.
Speaker 4: He's tattooed like at least five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, awesome, We'll go check Bailey out at Bailey on air and coming up next, instead of monstering the pot, we like to actually have vant do something nice on Friday. It's called Vants Feel Good Friday. Do you want to give us a little tease of what you're going to talk about?
Speaker 5: Everybody and their mom has a kind of scene how a boy at Hershey Park got saved heroically, but they have questions about it too, discussing a few.
Speaker 3: Awesome, we'll do that next.
Speaker 2: The Dave Ryan Show on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Gets to Day Ryan the show The Day Ryder brothers. You're doing a great job the morning. Hit the button. Hit them. It's not I've been talking too much this week, you guys. I'm not used to talking this much. You're not you know or everything? Support. What day is it? What time is it? Wriday? It's Friday? All right, let's do von steal good Friday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, feel good story, just to switch up the vibes, because I started the pot every single day and I will continue that after I tell you about this great samaritan that got this kid off of the mono rail tracks at Hershey Park. Have you guys seen this video?
Speaker 3: H yeah, you sent it to me, I think so.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a mono rail track.
Speaker 5: It's literally what it sounds like, a track for a I guess a train that goes across Hershey.
Speaker 3: Park in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: And somehow this kid managed to slip away from his family. I don't know how old he is. He's young, maybe like six seven years old, and he's on the track, which is like a couple maybe one hundred feet in the air.
Speaker 3: And so you see the.
Speaker 5: Video, there's a bunch of people at Hershey Park saying like no, no, no, go this way. Thank God for John Sampson. He's a good samaritan in Bucks County, which shout out Bucks County. Used to live out there in Pennsylvania. He climbed up on this like food stand and got the kid down, which is wild. It's wild because, first of all, like nobody else did that, so like shout out to you. He said his dad instincts kicked in almost immediately, and he doesn't know who this kid is.
Speaker 3: He was just like, I got to save this boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm shocked that that kid even got on the monorail track in the in the first place, which is wild.
Speaker 5: This is what we need to discuss because where were these kids' parents? How did this kid get up on this track? You need to go look at the video if you hadn't seen it, Like it's literally hundreds of feet in the air.
Speaker 4: I mean, where was this kid's parents? But they'll also where are the people who work at this park that I guess aren't standing by the monorail. So I thought it was funny because there were so many people down there being like no, no, no, this way, no, no, no that way, and I just thought, someone go grab him. You can, just someone just get up there and go grab him because I mean, God forbid he.
Speaker 3: Gets hit by a monorail or falls or falls to the monorail too.
Speaker 5: Is literally it's so thin, so he's walking like imagine a tight rope. Yeah, a bunch of feet up in the air, but it's a train track. Mm hm at Hershey Park, like goodness, gracious, but I'm grateful for this guy. John Samson. I don't know if I would have reacted. I don't know how I would have reacted. That's one of those things you got to be in the moment to figure out how you'd assess it. Yeah, But just the fact that somebody was willing to risk their lives and climb up on that mono rol track too, I think I.
Speaker 3: Would just instantly start crying because I wouln't know what to do. I would freeze up and just go my baby. Yeah. You learn a lot.
Speaker 1: About people's survival instincts in those moments.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mine are zero zero. I do feel like I would be a hero. Yeah, and certain most situations. I believe that in you're six eight, so like it would have been really easy.
Speaker 4: You kind of just lift up your arms and you could have grabbed them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, Bond, thank you for the field good. Sorry today, no yuck in anyone's yums.
Speaker 5: Right now, ten o'clock will switch back into gears that I just posted some hater rate stuff on about Cheesecake Factory on my Instagram Cheesecake Factory.
Speaker 3: It's get out of Here's not your time right now. This is feel good Friday. Yes we're staying positive.
Speaker 1: Coming up, we will do one last version of Dave's Dirt to kick off the rest of the show, and then the.
Speaker 3: Weekend is here weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did just talk to Stephanie who gave us a bunch of fun things happening in the fin Cities. But I have a list of even more things if you're looking for something to do this weekend. This is the brand new one from Lady Gaga. It comes from the new drop of episodes from the show Wednesday, and she actually plays a character in those episodes. So this is called the Dead Down on katiewb.
Speaker 2: Of Tinseltown Dave's Dirt on KADWB.
Speaker 1: That was the new song from Lady Gaga. By the way, it's called the Dead Dance. It's featured in the new episodes of Wednesday, the show on Netflix that I'm super pumped to binge watch at some point in the next week. All Right, We're going to jump into everything that's going on in the Twin Cities this weekend. First off, we got the Minneapolis Taste of Greece Festival that's happening at Saint Mary's Greek Orthodox Church in Minneapolis from today to Sunday. The Minneapolis Monarch Festival at Lake Nicomas that happens is Saturday. Minnesota Renaissance Festival started. That's Saturday and Sunday. They don't do Fridays, Nope, just Saturday Sunday. It's just a couple of Fridays. But if you are out there on sea, I will be working. I work with the Ressurance Festival. Come say hi to me.
Speaker 3: Where do they find you? I am? I sell chocolate for the Danger Committee.
Speaker 4: So if you're going to watch the Danger Committee show, there's a tent that sells chocolate and that's where I am on Sunday, right yay.
Speaker 1: Also, the James J. Hill Days are happening in Wyzetta. That's today until Sunday. The Fall Parade of Homes. If you want to go look at homes you can't afford that's happening right now through September twenty eighth, so it's going on for quite a while.
Speaker 3: Yacht Rock Revue review review. Yeah, okay, my bad.
Speaker 1: That's happening today at Canterbury Park. A Dinah's Fall into the Arts Fair is Saturday and Sunday at Centennial Lakes Park in a Dinah. Saint Louis Park Art Fair is at the Recree. It's called the ROC but it's like the Wrecker Center that's like attached to a pool and pickleball courts and all the kind of stuff that happens Tomorrow ten two five pm. Plane Poll for Special Olympics is happening at MSP Airport that is at nine am tomorrow morning. And the Doobie Brothers are going to be at Mystic Lake on Sunday at six pm with the Coral Reef Band. Oh wow, so we've got Doobie Brothers and Coral Reef Band.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 4: Also, I will say shout out to Molly Demand and everyone at the defeat of Jesse James Dace, which is also this weekend.
Speaker 3: You're going out there? Is it only a weekend long? It's well, it's like this whole.
Speaker 4: Week I guess like Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. So Mollie, demand love you and maybe I'll see you. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And also if you are interested in joining my fit club next Friday, it's a free fitness class I do once a month and you can sign up online right now at Dave Ryanshow dot com or you can go to my Instagram at Jenny katwb click on my stories and there's a link that will set you right there.
Speaker 3: It is free.
Speaker 1: It's a staremaster and strength training class. We get our work out on and then we feel better afterwards. So go ahead and sign up for that if you are interested. Bailey, Yes, oh you got anything?
Speaker 3: Do I got anything? Well? You know, are we doing dirt now? We're oh, certainly, certainly. Well.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber has shocked and on us all with a brand new album that was supposed to drop at midnight last night, but then he was having some technical difficulties. You know, it's the era of twenty twenty five. Technical difficulties make sense. But now is Swag two is out? Only so many songs? Yeah, it's only eight weeks after the original Swag And yeah, there's like both of them together. It's what forty, which is too many in my humble opinions, But I personally, we've listened to like a couple of clips here and there from the album, and I like it better than Swag one.
Speaker 5: Well, here's eye Candy from off of this Apple Swag too. This one's called oh Man, you do It? And then this last one is called love Songs. Yeah, it's a different era for Biber, but I'm here for like.
Speaker 3: That last one of the best of those that you just played.
Speaker 5: If you've listened to it, let us know text five three, nine two one, which songs you think are gonna be the new Daisies, the new Walking Away.
Speaker 1: I think what's interesting about it is the fact that he's putting out like so much music.
Speaker 3: But like, I highly doubt he's going to tour again.
Speaker 1: He is, Like I'm pretty sure both of his last two tours he had to cancel early because of like some mental health issues.
Speaker 4: So I didn't he have something with his eyeball, like his eye was like closed, he had something.
Speaker 1: I mean, he might have had some actual medical issues, but I do know for a fact that he did have like he needed a break okay too, so yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 3: Also, new music out.
Speaker 1: This is just a tease, but Demi Levado has a new song coming out called Here All Night.
Speaker 3: Say like that.
Speaker 1: And then I really like this new kid Larori too. It's called a cold play. H Like, I can almost sexual Jenny. I know you watch Sorry were you gonna?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, did him and Tat McCray break up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Mo, it's a fish and now that you a girl?
Speaker 3: Moving on, Bailey, Jenny, you and Dave watched The White Lotus? Correct? Yes, apparently season four will take place in France. Okay.
Speaker 4: HBO has a partnership with the Four Seasons hotel chain, which I guess is where it's set in Four Seasons Hotel town.
Speaker 3: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's always that like boozy bougie hotels. And the point is the White Lotus is what the hotel.
Speaker 3: Is called called, right, That's right?
Speaker 4: I thought, yeah, And so yeah, it's believe that the season will be filmed on the French riviera.
Speaker 3: So that's exciting. That is exciting.
Speaker 1: I was disappointed by the last season because I was super excited it was going to be in Thailand and they did feature some of like the cool things that happened in Thailand, but like obviously mostly revolves around being at the hotel. Yeah, and I just didn't think this past season was a great, so I hope this next one's better.
Speaker 4: That's one I haven't watched at all, but everybody loves the White Lotus, so I feel like I have to and maybe once you know it's cold and I'm not going on walks and stuff, I'll have more time. Like yesterday, because my lips are really swollen. I got my lips blushed. You can see it at my Instagram at Bailey on air, but I did not want to go outside, so I ended up watching nearly the entirety of The Hunting Wives, which is bonkers.
Speaker 3: It's a wild show, truly bonkers.
Speaker 5: Did you watch it, Rob, No?
Speaker 3: I know, and it definitely feels like something you would like.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of shocked Dave likes it so much because it's it's just wild.
Speaker 3: I'm not it's wild. I love sex and it. He does love salaicious things, and it is.
Speaker 4: I feel like the first few episodes, I was like, Okay, this is just salacious for selatious sake, but then once it gets into like a mystery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, yeah, so I have one episode left of that. That's what I'm doing. The Suck and Nugget Home.
Speaker 1: There's someone who's a brother in that show, and you see all of the Brotherhood at one point, and Bailey did text me when she saw all of the Brotherhood.
Speaker 3: And well, was exciting. I mean, okay.
Speaker 4: That dude though, is like relatively hot in general, like his face is hot. And then truly he opens the door and he's just yeah, all the whole Brotherhood is out and about, and I'm like, oh my gosh, and I'm just my eyeballs are just like all right.
Speaker 3: Well, Besu, I was watching The Hunting Wives. What are you up to this weekend? Bailey?
Speaker 4: Well, I might be going down about like forty forty five minutes down south for a festival type thing, and then I'm working at the Renaissance Festival on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, Mom, what do you got going on this weekend? I don't think anything nothing of note. To be honest with you, Wow, I know what you're gonna be doing.
Speaker 5: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Do you want to listen? Are gonna be shopping for fall the Corps? You might be hitting up like a pumpkin patch already, because that girl loves her fall.
Speaker 3: She put up her fall stuff literally September. Second.
Speaker 5: The only reason because we talked on the show about her doing a tour is because she says she's gonna buy more. Yeah, so it it's not even done yet, are you get into.
Speaker 1: So two of my best friends from my hometown are visiting in a shout out if she happens to be listening, Sammy's driving up right now. And then my friend Steph already got in yesterday. So we're gonna be, just as Bailey puts it, be boop popping cities. Probably gonna be out having some drinks tonight in the North Loop. And then I learned from Stephanie, our friend who comes on the show to tell us what's going on, there's a cool vintage festival happening in Northeast tomorrow, so I think we're going to hit up that as well, and then DVD about everything else. We're old ladies. We don't need to do five million.
Speaker 3: Though you do have one thing to do in today. Yes, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so well, thank you so much for listening. Dave is going to be back on Monday. If you haven't been following along with his journey, you can go to his Instagram at Dave Ryan KATYWB because he just climbed Pike's Peak with his son Carson, So he did that, but he will be back Monday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the fall weather. It is going to get warm again. Don't worry Bailey and that good week. Okay, summer's not done yet. It's katiewv