Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, it's Katie w B. Did I show you guys what Carson my son found in his steak last night?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Steak And he sends this to me overnight he found a string, a giant string in his steak. No, he cooked a steak. I'm going to hold it up. And I know we're on the radio and it's the lame when a DJ's like, look at this picture, but it's just a string. It it looks like I can't tell how big it is, but it looks like it's probably like if it was tied around your wrist. So look at this string in his steak.
Speaker 3: I think we're on live, so you could show the live.
Speaker 1: Streams so on Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. Wow, Like, how did he find that in this He was eating it and chewing the steak and I guess there it.
Speaker 3: Was, Oh, you better go back to that store wherever he thought.
Speaker 1: That's what I wondered. It's like, do you take it back to the store, and is the store going to go? Well, what do you want me to do about it? You know, I mean what if you worked over a cub and you're in the meat department over at buyer Lunds and buyer leies. Somebody comes in and says, I found this in my meat. Would you be like, mom, I'm sorry, what do you want? Make a cute little bracelet? Make a friendship bracelet?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, at that point I think the store would not. I think they think Carson are trying to get one over on them.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what I think too. It's like, yeah, I mean, you didn't die. You probably could go back and ask, but they're probably gonna be like, yeah, I'm sorry about that. Here's a five percent coupon for some a one right, exactly.
Speaker 3: So crazy.
Speaker 5: You've ever seen those videos where you order a steak at a at a restaurant and then for some reason you go to like you have a raw steak and you put that on the plate instead. Then they take it back to the restaurant owners like, hey, this isn't what I ordered.
Speaker 3: It's like a stupid prank. But people are so dumb and do that.
Speaker 1: I've not heard of that, but that's a good bit, like hey, hey this is a little bit underdone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what they do.
Speaker 1: It's okay, good bit, good morning, it is hump day, it is We had wild tickets coming up later on we do wild tickets. Okay, very cool. We were talking about this the other day, lavender marriage, and I didn't know what it was. But a friend of mine who is you know, she's like my age old radio friend, and she is single, and she says, I'd really love to be in a lavender marriage. And I texted her and I said, do you know what that means? And she said, yeah, it's where the guy is gay and you don't have to enjoy the lovin' and he lives somewhere else and you pretend that you're a couple. And I'm like, oh, I really wasn't sure what that was, and I guess this is a thing, So I googled it, looked up what is a lavender marriage, and it turns out they're actually fairly common, usually with a gay guy and a straight but sometimes gay or by combination of whatever. And they do it because they don't want to come out for whatever reason. It used to be really big back in old Hollywood, when like, you know, some star would marry a woman because they didn't want anybody to know they were gay, because they were a sex symbol, like a Rock Hudson or somebody like that, and so the woman would know. And so I guess now some women are going, I would love to be in a lavender marriage. That way, I don't have to hook up with this guy. We can still go on trips to the Poconos and a river cruise and you know whatever. But I don't have to live with this guy, and.
Speaker 2: You can potentially live your own life too, like on the side, so like you can be married, have your companion in your lavender marriage, you're one of your best friends, and then go and get some actionalists stuff.
Speaker 1: And go get your action on the side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of a feeling to me is kind of a marry the guy.
Speaker 1: That you want on the side because you don't want to get married.
Speaker 6: No, no, I'm okay with marriage. But I would say sometimes you just get sick of that person. You just kind of want to be with someone who you can still have your own life and then have like the fun on the side.
Speaker 2: And instead of having like an open relationship where you're you know, openly like dating and you know, in whatever physical relationship, emotional relationship with a bunch of different straight men, I might as well have my one gay man who I love and ador and is one of my best friends as like my rock, my anchor, your best friend, and then all these other dudes are just kind of for frenzies. Okay, I mean I say that like I have a roster.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: No, I know that as far as we know. What about you? Do you know anybody who has been in a lavender marriage or I'm gonna be just flat out on us because that's usually how I am. I've known people who I was pretty sure were in what you could define as a lavender marriage. There's been and I will not describe any of them because I know some of them may listen to the show. But I think it was like, Okay, yeah, we're pretty sure he's gay. Sometimes you're very sure he's gay because you've heard stories and maybe she knows about it, but she loves him. He's a good companion, he's a good person, a good friend. And then maybe she's going out and getting it somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it has to qualify if like the two people are like consenting to it correct and they like know it. Like if you get married and you didn't know your husband's gay and he's gay for you know, the whole time, and then in ten years he's like, by the way, I'm gay and you've been bamboozled.
Speaker 3: That's not ella, now, that's just you've got bambooled.
Speaker 6: I know it probably started more so back in the day as like the secret thing, but it's not a secret anymore. There are a lot of people that I'll see on TikTok that they marry their gay best friend because like they both want to have kids, they haven't found the right partners yet, so then they just end up marrying their gay best friend and they raise a kid together and like once again they still kind of get to do whatever they want and have a relationship outside of the marriage. But that was like what worked for them at the time, So.
Speaker 1: It's delight fel I think a lot of people have done. I'm looking online here for like insurance purposes and things like that. Let's see survival strategy they say for here example, Rock Hudson and Rudolph Valentino. Back in the day, you know, eighty one hundred years ago, whenever it was, I don't know, they were sex symbols, so they and being back back then, being gay was like you are shunned the world one hundred years ago, so.
Speaker 2: I mean even to a caliber today as well. Like so, I totally see the reasoning behind it in general, and it doesn't sound that bad to me.
Speaker 3: It sounds great.
Speaker 6: Someone texted in and said, I know someone who was in a lavender marriage and they did it for flight benefits because the man was a flight attendant. They eventually got divorced because I think they were ready to commit to their own people. But they were married for fifteen years. Wow, the divorce did ruin a relationship, their relationship, that's a bummer.
Speaker 5: Here's another text. It says we're swingers. I guess one of them is gay. And it's the best most open relationship I've ever had. We don't play alone. We don't play alone, so we share that in the experiences. Plus the reconnection is intense.
Speaker 1: Ooh, the reconnection reconnects the weekend away. Look at you very interesting so.
Speaker 3: Strokes for different folks.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, you know what I mean. That's the thing. And I've said this forever. You look at anybody in your office and you never know what is truly going on behind closed doors. You walk up and down your street, all everybody from the Ulsons to the flugel binders. They're all acting like they're really happy. You don't know what she really is into.
Speaker 3: I'll be wondering.
Speaker 2: See, I don't wonder about like what people are into like Dave does. Usually I walk around the street and think, how many of these people are hoarders?
Speaker 3: That's what I know, you know. I think I'm like Dave.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'll be looking around like hmm, who when here's a freak?
Speaker 1: And sometimes and you don't know any of that, No, and I do, I mean not all the time, but it's like, hey, I don't actively think it, but I think it's just really compelling and interesting to like walk through your cube at work or whatever. You're on the airplane. You don't know these people that well, especially at work you think you know them. You don't know if they have like a dungeon down in the basement or if they and they swang in you don't know. Or they could be the most ordinary vanilla people ever, and you really don't know. All right, moving on to more important things on Katie WB coming up randomly the funniest news bloopers of twenty twenty five. This came up on the off the air the other day I was asking the guys off the air, I said, have you seen that news clip where there's a woman reporter on like a news anchor on TV, and she's like, in our top story, a man climbs Mount Everest and the amazing thing is he's gay, I mean blind. Have you seen this clip before? Yeah, it's been around for years and years, but she's like, he's gay, I mean blind, which it wouldn't have been a story if he was gay.
Speaker 3: Nine.
Speaker 1: Here's all the story coming up, the top news bloopers of twenty twenty five, and we'll do it next on KDWB.
Speaker 3: D WB.
Speaker 1: We have wild tickets for you coming up. We're commercial free for one one hour, one hour commercial free. Thank you for listening. We appreciate you more than you know. Thank you. We found the top news bloopers of twenty twenty five. We're gonna start off with this one, which is not a twenty twenty five one, but it's one that got us talking about it. Yesterday. I was telling the people in the studio, vaunting Jenny and Bailey about this one.
Speaker 7: After the break, we're going to interview Eric Wyham, Mayor who climbed the highest mountain in the world Mount Everest.
Speaker 3: But he's gay, I mean he's gay.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, he's blind, so we'll hear about that.
Speaker 1: But he's gay.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry gay.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sorry, delivery delvery, but he's gay.
Speaker 1: A gay guy climb Mount no Way by himself. All right, here is another one. I have not heard these, so they are going to come as a surprise to me as well.
Speaker 3: I'm getting excited about that sixty nine. I mean, that's pretty good this ten of years, isn't.
Speaker 2: I know, you're.
Speaker 3: Excited about the wind, but that sixty nine?
Speaker 5: Okay, And the guy next to her, the other anchors, is laughing and not telling her what's wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, But the second part it feels like she was really leaning into Yeah, yeah, a little bit. You got to commit to the bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's another one.
Speaker 5: And if you head to the beach this summer, you'll learn how your yours.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: It's just like, all right, okay, I'm over more news bloopers of the last year. It's gonna be areas of drist and missile drist and here missed and drizzle. I literally combined both d All right, another one.
Speaker 6: You are twenty chance of rain about that time.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah, with the swipe the bra off.
Speaker 3: I think you.
Speaker 2: Brawl.
Speaker 1: I meant to say eyebrow. She meant to say wipe the brow off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bra off.
Speaker 1: Okay, A couple of more.
Speaker 3: Over the last two years, hundreds of landed in the Summit County Medical Examiner's office. My brother used to break in our house and steal the TV, but now he's dead.
Speaker 5: What play it again, I'll hear you play by play.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the last two years, hundreds of landed in the Summit County Medical examiners off.
Speaker 5: So that's the news reporter, and then it cuts to this quick clip is like a guy on the street.
Speaker 3: They do an interview with my brother used to break in our house and steal the TV, but now he's dead.
Speaker 5: So I don't understand the correlation, but that clip was now his brother is dead.
Speaker 3: He's dead.
Speaker 1: Oka News bloopers from twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Check your panties about one hundred and seventy five thousands, Rice. I think that was supposed to be pants.
Speaker 7: I couldn't warn you before I saw it, and I couldn't.
Speaker 5: Warn you, so the Q card really yeah, he did his job. The telepropter said panties. But I guess the producer forgot the R meant for to be panties and pantries, so he ran a conviction it again.
Speaker 4: Check your panties about one hundred and seventy five thousands, rice, I think that's supposed to be pants trees.
Speaker 3: Check your panties, ladies and men. Warn you before I saw it, and I couldn't warn you.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny, all right, More more news bloopers.
Speaker 7: Once it's turned on, the sign will spell out deli cat essen.
Speaker 1: It'll or delicate. Here's another one.
Speaker 2: Overall a fantastic tart spart start, fantastic.
Speaker 1: Start, fantastic parts. Yeah, one more, you guys, come on one more.
Speaker 3: Now, we're gonna do what we call traffic, all right, So what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna turn on the maps here.
Speaker 2: We're about to do what we call traffic.
Speaker 3: Traffic Have you ever heard of the traffic before?
Speaker 5: They're just like making fun of him because he made it sound like it was this unique thing.
Speaker 1: But my favorite, Yes.
Speaker 7: After the break, we're gonna interview Eric whyan May, who climbed the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest.
Speaker 3: But he's gay. I mean he's gay. Excuse me, he's blind.
Speaker 1: He's gay, honey, A gay guy climbed down.
Speaker 3: You gotta watch this.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Every time these like news like compilations comes up in like my TikTok Alder, you'll just like.
Speaker 3: See me like laying in my bed like it's so funny, laughing so much.
Speaker 1: I love that. Thank you, all right, it is Katie will be Wild. Tickets for you coming up about a half an hour. We are commercial free. So many texted in and said the favorite part of that bit was Bailey's uncontrollable laughter.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 1: Let's hear more from Bailey.
Speaker 2: I actually have more jokes for you today on the Daily Bailey. So last night I went to the Orpheum and I saw a musical called Shocked, which I'm not even gonna try to explain it, but it was full of dad jokes.
Speaker 3: So I'm rolling on the floor laughing the entire time.
Speaker 2: And I have some of these jokes here for you, and I just want to tell you some of them because I think they're pretty funny them.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll do my little Southern accent as I do it here.
Speaker 2: I just passed a huge squirrel, which is odd because I don't remember eating one.
Speaker 3: But who's got the butump sches for me? Here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Brother, Remember when we were Its kind of long, so you'll get to it by the end of the hair.
Speaker 3: Brother, say it, brother.
Speaker 2: Remember when we were kids building sand castles with Grandma until Grandpa told us to put her back in the urn.
Speaker 3: Up, Thank you. Here we go, next one. I never understood.
Speaker 2: Why they're called chicken tenders until I let one caress my face. But if I had a crystal ball, i'd probably walk different.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Remember when I chopped down the Christmas tree and you asked if I was gonna put it up myself, and I said, no, I'm gonna put it up in the living room.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, Remember when I peed in the pool? Wow?
Speaker 2: The laughguard yelled so loud I almost fell in. Okay, David, your grandma died doing what she loved, making toast in the bathtub. If one door closes, another door opens. But other than that, it's a pretty good truck.
Speaker 4: Do.
Speaker 2: Mama used to say, marriage is lack a tornado. It starts off with a whole lot of banging and pounding and ends up with.
Speaker 3: Someone losing a house. Okay, just a couple more here.
Speaker 2: Okay, as the personal trainer said to their lazy client, this isn't working out.
Speaker 3: Get it? Do you get it? This isn't working out.
Speaker 1: That's not working out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotcha? All right?
Speaker 2: That horse tip you gave us came in at twenty to one, Well, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Those are great odds. All the older.
Speaker 2: Horses came in at twelve thirty to twenty.
Speaker 1: To one ten minutes later.
Speaker 3: Ten minutes later, ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: How many more were these?
Speaker 3: You got just one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: This is all from what you're just Yes, this is all what I said.
Speaker 1: Were in the show last days.
Speaker 3: We're in the show last night.
Speaker 1: Boiler alert. Okay, great, now he's gonna go see like I heard that.
Speaker 3: I haven't any of the plots take in.
Speaker 1: There is a plot.
Speaker 2: They're corny dad jokes. Okay, here's two more, two more. What would your mother say if she were alive?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: Get me out of this box, because she's in.
Speaker 3: The box right now, So if she was alive, she'd be in there still coffee.
Speaker 1: The producer, I'm shocked, is on the phone right now. She's really pissy really bad, ruining her show. I haven't given away any of the plot. This is the last one that reminds me of all of us farmer dies at the end, all of.
Speaker 2: Us here today family is telling someone to go to hell and then hoping that they get there safely. Thank you all right, that's all of the jokes that I really liked from Shocked yesterday.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Joy Show one on one point three kd WB. By the way, you put an alarm on your phone. Tomorrow a brand new War of the Roses. They are back. We don't do new ones during Christmas wish because you know it doesn't feel right. But we have a brand new spicy War of the Roses tomorrow at seven thirty five on Katie WB. All right, let's get into the dirt here we go. Let's start off with zz Top because they've never made the dirt before. Zz Top are those guys from the eighties that have the big long beards. So one of the guys, his name is Billy Gibbons, is talking about how Gellette, the razor company, offered zz Top money to shave their beards back in the day.
Speaker 5: Is it true you guys were offering a million dollars to shave your beards.
Speaker 3: True, it was a million dollars per man. Was that Gillette? They deny it.
Speaker 5: And during a Super Bowl commercial, Yeah, so three mil gilette to Zezy Top to shave your beard.
Speaker 1: So we passed. We passed, and word got out and our fans loved it. And I mean, you know, probably back then when they were popular, a million dollars worth were a lot more than it is now. A million dollars now, I was like, I spend that in Tipping.
Speaker 6: There's a pop vibe a to New York's twenty twenty six Governor's Ball Festival thanks to the headliners, which are going to be Stray Kids, Lord and Asap Rocky and the Best happens the first weekend in June. It also has performances from Black Pink, Oh, Black Pink's Jenny Sorry specifically kats I, Major Laser, and some other people that I say, we probably haven't heard of. But the pre sale tickets are available starting tomorrow, January eighth.
Speaker 3: So the Governor's Ball.
Speaker 6: Takes place in Queen's at Flushing Meadows Corona Park. I'm I say this just because I know you live near New York. You've never been. Have you to a Governor's ball Er?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I know so many people that have.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 5: It's just as big as like a Lala or just the other big one Coachella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is Strike kids.
Speaker 5: They're K pop, right, Yeah, my sister loves them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's the thing of like fifteen year olds. My oldest sister's fifteen. They love K pop all like the Katsi and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I do too. It's great.
Speaker 2: Well, the Golden Globes is this weekend, and I can tell you what's in the swag bags that they're going to hand out to people who probably don't need them. Okay, so we've got a skins care set that's roughly priced at two hundred and seventy three dollars, multiple skin care sets, an LED hair growth helmet for eight hundred and sixty dollars, a one year basis supplement subscription. Wow, how exciting. Perfume lakrem, Oh my gosh, all of this. I thought I was gonna read something that was actually really easy to pronounce, and none of these I can pronounce. But a bottle set with Martini and Rocks glasses, A five day luxury yacht charter through Indonesia.
Speaker 1: The swag bag for what now for the Golden Globe or for the Golden Globe. All these rich, overly privileged celebrities are going to get a swag bag. But see, that's what makes them show up, because if you do the Golden Globes and Tom Hanks doesn't show up to get his thousand dollars crews or whatever, then you ain't gonna have anybody there. The right person's gonna show up is I don't know, Like I don't know Noah Wiley, the biggest star there would be a Wiley exact exactly.
Speaker 6: Hold on, could you just go back once five day chartered cruise.
Speaker 2: Luxury yacht charter through Indonesia, price at sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh my, these are typical things that get put in the swag I want to go to the Golden Globes.
Speaker 6: Honestly, though, those swag bags probably only go to the very big.
Speaker 3: People who win away. Likely well that's for like the everybody.
Speaker 2: No way everyone will receive this year is a bunch of stuff like skincare stuff and like healthy kind of stuff, and then the thing Indonesia, and then some participants only some winners and presenters will get even more stuff that's just like a beachfront villa, stay, another villa stay, an island stay. Wow, And it's thousands and thousands of dollars worth stuff for like some of the presenters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you said skin, and I thought of the Skim Store. I went in the skim store, the Kim Kardashian thing at Mall of America over the break.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, they have like a little men's section in there. Yeah, but it's like underwear, but it's I think it's like shapewear, like stuff that you would wear to the gym, I guess for guys. And then the rest of the store is women's stuff. But it's actually very inclusive.
Speaker 3: I've heard good things about Skims, honestly.
Speaker 2: People say that it's like really nice shapewear and it's comfortable.
Speaker 5: It is give him my body toy for the summer all ran Come on now. Gwyneth Paltrow is talking about how she lost a role after divorcing Chris Martin, and.
Speaker 6: There was like a lot of harsh stuff in the press, and I think the distributor was like, this might be too too hot to touch.
Speaker 3: So that was great because I was getting and then I got fired.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Tragic.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to treat this story delicately and don't worry. If you got kids in the car with you, I will walk around all the delicate parts, so don't worry about it. So there's a football player's name is Matt Callilly, former NFL pro He is suing his ex wife because she was on Twitch back in November talking about the size of little Matt. She compared little Matt to one two Coca Cola aluminum cans. You see what I'm finking. Follow it, she said, maybe even a third. Now you would think, oh my god, that's great. She's three. She is that boy? Wow, that is really what a compliment. No, he did not take it that way. He said her quote was degrading and deeply personals caused unwanted attention and invasive commentary from the public. He also claims his family has been negatively effective, especially his new wife, so he's requesting a jury trial and damages on all causes asserted in the complaint, with the amount exceeding over one seventy five thousand dollars. His wife says she's shocked and heard she says the truth is in the original live stream, which is still on YouTube. I speak highly of him in multiple ways throughout that conversation.
Speaker 3: So is he getting her for like slander or libel or whatever.
Speaker 1: The I think it's neither slanderous nor libelist, right, because if it's true, it's true. But it's also like if let's say, let's say I dated somebody and they had herpes, and then I went on a podcast and I said, oh, yeah, Billy Jean has herpies. Well, that's neither slanderous nor libelist if it's true. But you also it's like, yeah, it's note of anybody's business.
Speaker 6: But she's a Killeo by the way, is originally from Minnetonka, and she goes by Haley Bailey on us social media.
Speaker 3: You probably have seen her on social media before. She's huge. I follow her.
Speaker 6: I don't like I saw that news like back when she talked about her ex and stuff, and I didn't like that. But I do like most of the things that she posts because she is pretty real, Like she was kind of like this nerdy, not super cute girl growing up and then she got her big glow up and then yeah, I recent pageants. Yeah, so, but normally she's like pretty real with things. So, but I think she got a little too real about that. I don't agree that she should have been talking about her ex husbands.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty six, lots of fun movies are coming out. I honestly didn't know about this one. But Wuthering Heights, which I've never read that book, but here it's good, comes out in February. Scream seven I think we could retire that franchise, but I guess not. That comes out February. In February as well, a couple other big ones. Super Mario Galaxy comes out in April. Devil Wears Prada two comes out in May. I'm not a Star Wars person, so maybe this is a big deal.
Speaker 3: Star Wars The Mandalorian and in Grogu I don't know. That's out in May as well.
Speaker 6: Toy Story five is coming out in June this year.
Speaker 2: I remember when they said that they were going to be done at three.
Speaker 6: I don't know anything about this movie, but I heard it's gonna be big. Is the Odyssey comes out in July. Spider Man with Tom Holland and Zundeia comes out in July as well, and then the Hungary He gives us another prequel coming out in November. And one other one that's not on the list is June Three comes out in December.
Speaker 3: So lots of big movies coming out this year also speak of this Zindaia. I was at the movies last night. I forgot.
Speaker 5: She has a poster for a movie coming up with Robert Pattinson in April called The Drama. And I love that the trailer does not give the movie away, because every single movie trailer does that today. You kind of get a little taste. Yes, I do. I think they give away almost everything. But the movie looks really good. It's about the Robert Pattinson's Inda. There are a couple and they're about to get married, but some chaos happens, and you know, just the enough chaos to still be interested that you don't know what the problem is in the trailer and you've.
Speaker 1: Guys seen the trailer. Hold on, let me type it in here. Movie about a monkey.
Speaker 3: Well you're looking that up. Let me talk about the new meals deal on Hot Decisions. Yeah, tell me this is.
Speaker 6: Five dollars now and you can get any freeo laced chips, a lunch sandwich, and a polar pop or a medium coffee, and I was just five dollars.
Speaker 3: Going on, I know, put them in. Here's here's the hot tip.
Speaker 2: Put those polar pops into the styrofoam cup and it stays colder for longer.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're welcome, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Primate. Have you seen the trailers for Primate? No, it's it looks like it's about a like a rabbit, crazy monkey, and it's like it says, a pet chimpanzee on a tropical vacation contracts rabies and goes on a brutal rampage, providing intense, gory survival horror.
Speaker 3: Sounds like nothing I would ever see.
Speaker 1: I keep seeing the trailers for it on TV and I'm like, that looks like the dumbest movie ever. It's a rabbit, like you know, angry monkey. I'm sorry. That just seems like what was the one Zombieavers? Whether the beavers became zombie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I mean I don't. I didn't see it, but I remember it. Can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Also?
Speaker 5: What I saw the trailer for the Kids Bop Live Concert movie?
Speaker 3: What are we doing, guys.
Speaker 1: Oh, kids love that?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Why it's a concert of kids, Bob?
Speaker 5: Why not just go either see a kids Bob concert or go to the concert of the artists that.
Speaker 1: They're saying you can't afford it. One day, one day you'll be a parent and you'll understand and you'll drag little Vont Junior and little little Lissa Junior to go see uh Miss Rachel and Bie and Blue and.
Speaker 3: The Pepa Pig movie. I heard that was having people in theaters.
Speaker 1: All right, that is the dirt on Katie WGV. And now it is time everybody for name that too. What do we want togetherness? When do we want it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: All these songs are by two or more people singing together. Yes, it's called laboration. Let's get started. In every it is versus Bailey. Every one of these songs is done by at least two, sometimes more people. Bailey, you'll get the first clue and then you have to bid. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Take one third of a huge girl group and put her with a guy with a band aid on his face, and you have this song. Bailey, How many seconds do you need to name that tune.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a good it's a good. What is this called a clue? Good clue?
Speaker 1: Dave good clue and take one third of a huge girl group and put her with a guy with a band aid on his face, and you have this song.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It took me a second to think of the name of the song, but I'm pretty sure I know it, So I think I can name that tune one sid.
Speaker 3: Don't do it, Sorry, don't do it, she said, seven seconds. I said, one second, okay, Bailey, I want to say one as well. When go ahead, name that too?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, And one second after that it would have gone oh, probably, and that would have been dilemma.
Speaker 3: I believe the name of the song is.
Speaker 1: Okay, voon, here's your clue for the next song. Collaborations on name that tune. I find myself currently ensnared in a state of profound psychological disarray, characterized by a myopic obsession and a total abdication of rational faculty, all precipitated by an insurmountable romantic fixation on your singular essence.
Speaker 3: You literally told Bailey, who sang the damn song? And you just gave me. You went at the source and was like this one, that one, this one that one.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah yeah, I'll read it to you again. It sounds like you need a little more time. I find myself currently ensnared in a state of profound psychologic you disarray, characterized by a myopic obsession and a total abdication of rational faculty, all precipitated by an unsurmountable romantic fixation on your singular essence. Now remember it is a collaboration. Maybe that will help you.
Speaker 3: Justice for Vont. That's all I have to say. I'm gonna go crazy. I can name that tune in one second?
Speaker 2: What okay? I said two seconds? So Vont name that tune.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think about what you said. But I have no clue what any of those words mean.
Speaker 2: You don't know it from the one second, he's thinking.
Speaker 5: Gosh, is it crazy?
Speaker 1: Love Beyonce jay Z, Yes it is. Okay, here we go tide it two? One, one, okay, next one? Unnamed that tune collaborations. All right, let's start with some squats and now some stretches. Now touch your toes yeaes.
Speaker 4: Skin.
Speaker 1: All right, let's start with some squats. Now some stretches, Now touch your toes. Yes, well all right.
Speaker 2: Uh, that one wasn't nearly as easy as the first clue that you gave.
Speaker 3: Me, but it was nowhere near as hard as the second.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 3: I guess too.
Speaker 2: You guessed two seconds? All right, vont name that tune?
Speaker 3: Come on now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that song is like twenty years old?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, okay, here we go, Bailey. I think no Vant is going first on this.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Is it a crime to listen to this song? Yes, it's a misdemeanor. Is it a crime to listen to this song? Yes, it's a misdemeanor, Vaught.
Speaker 2: I think I can name that tune in two seconds. I said three seconds, So vont named that too.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it confidently, but okay, let's try it. Hey souls.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm, A little before your time.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm trying to get to, the name of it. Get you getchy?
Speaker 5: The lady marma, lah.
Speaker 2: You explain the clue for that one, David, Sure, Yeah, misdemeanor misdemeanor of miss.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that?
Speaker 1: He says, misdemeanor?
Speaker 2: Here? Oh gosh, shed she spoke like one line in that song. So I was thinking of an actual Miss Elliot song.
Speaker 5: Originally sang by Patti LaBelle and the LaBelle sister and the other LaBelle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those other people again. Here we go halfway through. Here we go, Bailey, you're up first. Here next here on the collaborations category on name that tune? Here's your clue. Wait, you want us to call you that for a nickname that just seems Rahud Tubby.
Speaker 3: Nobody calls me Tubby.
Speaker 1: I'll read it to you again, Mayley. Wait, you want us to call you that for a nickname that just seems Rahud Tubby collaboration.
Speaker 3: Thank you, rah Tubby. We're gonna shirt that says that Rah Tubby.
Speaker 2: Jeez, Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 3: I guess two seconds. Name that tune.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's what of those rhythms or melodies that get sampled a lot, So I'm trying to think of what that one could be.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Okay, I get the Tubby because it's fat Joe?
Speaker 3: Why what the what's the root about it?
Speaker 1: Just is it's just that it makes so much sense? Just is? Yeah? Okay, here we go. Next one is gonna be fun fitting First, You're not my honey, You're not my darling. I don't call you sugar. Do you have an idea what this song is?
Speaker 3: Complete? Sidebar fat Joe has lost a lot of weight. He's just Joe now, sorry, just Joe.
Speaker 1: I'll read it to you again. You're not my honey, You're not my darling. I don't call you sugar. Do you have an idea what this song is? Remember it's a collaboration. And I will say this may be the most challenging one in the game today. Maybe Ayvant, you are bidding first.
Speaker 3: I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I said three seconds, so Vant, name that tune.
Speaker 3: There's always that one person iconic Orsha baby, it's a my booze.
Speaker 1: Hey. Down to the final two categories, or actually to final two rounds on name that tune. Collaborations is the category, Bailey, You're up next. It might take you exactly two hundred forty seconds to name this tune, but I hope not what It might take you exactly two hundred and forty seconds to name this tune, but I hope not. Ooh, look at her think wheels are turning, smoke coming out of her ears.
Speaker 3: Just little Bailey's in her brain, just running to the circle. Yeah, uhez. Okay, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Oh series error made during the game. That song is not in the system. Throw out that category entirely. The song was going to be four minutes by Justin Timberlake and Madonna, but I could not find it in the computer, so it is thrown out.
Speaker 2: Okay, good because I was doing math when you saw my brain ticking, I was knew it was four minutes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and forty seconds. So we could not find it in the giant iPod in the back room. So we're gonna throw that one out and move on to the next one. Okay, here's your clue, Bailey, it is still your move. Okay, like, butta like, butta like, butda all right to collaboration.
Speaker 2: Buta well, I'm gonna pull a vaunt because I have only one point and I want to point.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you need so I'm gonna say I can name that tune in one second? Name that tune that is smooth?
Speaker 1: Yes, like, but a song in that hold on one second? Final song on name that tune category is Collaborations. You are gifted with the easiest clue of the day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lord.
Speaker 1: I could use I could really use a win right now, win right now. I could really use a win right now, win, right now.
Speaker 3: I can name that tune in four seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said, I can name that tune in two second.
Speaker 3: Bailey name that tune? M hm, that is Bailey.
Speaker 2: Well they just said the name of the name is Airplanes by b O Boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, kids, Now it's time to decide which of the entire songs you want to hear. We've got crazy in love dilemma. Yeah, Lady Marmalade, what's love but my Boo Smooth and Airplanes?
Speaker 3: So he gets to pick. Can I choose Usher my Boo and Alicia Keys?
Speaker 1: That's what you want to go with?
Speaker 5: Yes, I made a bet against Fallon when Usher did the halftime show that he was gonna bring out Alicia Keys. She was like, no, he's not. I was like, that's one of his biggest songs. He has to and he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it. This is the choice that made on. Name that tune on k d w B. It's kd w B of course it is. Thank you for listening. We appreciate you, and thanks for listening, whether you've listened for like a long time or whether you're new here, Thank you very much. It's it is Dave and Jenny and vont and Bailey for different perspectives on the world, one of whom is correct, the rest of whom or you know, there's kind of like flailing through life. Which one is the one flailing through life? And which one is the one that's correct. That's up to you to just about the other two. Well, there's other two. There's four people. Did I miss somebody?
Speaker 5: No, he said, one one who's correct and the rest are Failing's flailing?
Speaker 3: Now you know one I'm flailing for sure. No, you're the one who's right. I wish I was getting failed.
Speaker 1: Oh that sounds hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was on a conference call with the Big Boss yesterday and I always loved making the inappropriate jokes are on a zoom call and he said something like, you know, we love you, Dave, and I said, well, I love you too. He says, we still want to sleep with you, and I said, great, you're making me horny. And then I thought, did I take it too far.
Speaker 3: Why would they say they wanted to with This.
Speaker 1: Is what you're saying radio, if you work it, if work over it. I don't know the Huntington Bank, where it's all stiff and whatever, you don't get to say I want to set your girlfriend during a board Meeter, You know what I mean? Here in radio, I could look at Vaunt and I could say something really inappropriate, like do you have any naked pictures of Alyssa?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do you want to buy some? See what I mean? You can't do that at Huntington Bank, But here in radio there's no rules. You're making me horny, you see that during the conference room zoom call and it's funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't call your coworker Pillsbury dough boy bitch like I do to Dave over at Cargill, Right, exactly.
Speaker 1: They don't let you do that. You know you'll get fired, Okay, exactly