Speaker 1: Can I complain about my upstairs neighbor?
Speaker 2: David?
Speaker 1: Sure, I've complained about her a lot.
Speaker 2: She's very nice person, but she has the loudest feet. She walks around very loudly all the time, and I swear she's constantly.
Speaker 1: Walking back and forth, back and forth.
Speaker 2: But a new thing, not a new thing, but a thing that she's been doing that has also irked me, especially like last night, I'm laying in bed, it's like ten fifteen after I saw Wicked, came home, laying in bed, and I can hear her doing the loven upstairs, and it's like it's usually it it creeps in because you can hear something and you're like, what is that thing that I hear? Because her bedroom is one hundred percent right right right above mine, and if I can hear her walking, then I can definitely her hear her doing the loven. But what's annoying about it? Because I wouldn't care if it was just kind of like a week weeky weeky weeky, because then it's over eventually, and then I can you know it's calming, she's giving right there, she's but yes, because she's making sounds.
Speaker 1: She's constantly making.
Speaker 3: Thump, it would be.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Vonn Okay, that's what I said, because she's it's it's not just the like rhythmic nature of the sound, because that's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't care, you know, you do you. I'm glad you're getting some grillly pop.
Speaker 2: But it's the loud exclamation during it, and I can hear you.
Speaker 3: You're right underneath.
Speaker 2: You're literally right there, and I can hear you. And I think that's all put on. That's all an act. She's not making those sounds in earnest.
Speaker 3: Come on, so she's got so she's putting on a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's putting on a show for whoever she's up there with.
Speaker 3: I've heard somebody one said sex is naked theater, and I don't disagree with that. That sounds right because I think that some people sex is naked theater. It's a chance to bend and perform and try to get the best reaction you can out of your audience, which is a lot of the time it's the woman who is doing the theatrics and the guy is going the best lover in the world, look at me. Her exclamations.
Speaker 2: I'm listening to her and I'm like, there's no way she's naturally making those sounds.
Speaker 1: So she's faking it. You don't know, you don't know what she she's putting it on.
Speaker 4: Well, I was going along with your joke.
Speaker 2: I just think she is like, oh god, how often is it happening? I don't know, Like once every two weeks is when I hear it. Sometimes I'm sure I'm sleeping by the time it happens. It could be that good. It's not that good every single night.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think she's getting every yeah, so if it was every single night, I'd be like, relax.
Speaker 3: But so the theory is, and we talk about this after the kids were in school, because you know, we don't want little Cynthia to be like what is that?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: But I think that there is something too performative reactions. And I think that, well, there's a lot of women that do because they just wanted to be over with because what are you doing. You're going and he's going, oh, yeah, she's loving this. Let's keep going for a.
Speaker 1: Long Then you just hear my upstairs neighbor, oh my yeah.
Speaker 3: Then you go and then you go hoping that he'll stop because he's just slapping away.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do want to yell up there, come on, give it a rest, But then I don't want to embarrass her because I don't think she knows that I can hear.
Speaker 1: Everything she does.
Speaker 3: You're right about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, she's like probably even younger than I am. Honestly, she's around my a girl.
Speaker 3: How bad that everybody else is getting some except you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't hear me doing anything downstairs because I think the only thing that she can probably hears my cat crying.
Speaker 3: How sad and text messages Bailey at Katie wb One. Bailey's claiming that the next door upstairs neighbor is loud and faking it noises make it more of a turn on. I think that's probably true, rather than sit there unexpressive and be like, but you.
Speaker 4: Can't be overdoing it.
Speaker 5: There's an episode of Euphoria where she's clearly making fake noises, and I think she stops in the middle She's like, are you just faking? And a big oh, and you can't be doing it, like like it's clearly like oh oh oh, like stop, just cut it out.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would know whether they were faking or not. I'm not going to get into details, but it's kind of like I'm sure that I probably was like thinking I'm doing a really good job many times, and my partner was like, oh god, uh uh uh uh uh, get off, get off of me, please text messages. I'm loud, but it's partly feedback for my partner. Another one, my upstairs neighbor walks very loudly too, all day long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wonder how many people and if you feel comfortable texting fake it?
Speaker 4: And how I do you fake it?
Speaker 2: If there's a bold statement, I would say, like if you're doing the love and all the time and you're.
Speaker 1: Always going, oh my gosh, you're faking it. Period, you're faking it.
Speaker 2: So I mean it might be for feedback, great, give feedback, But why you gotta be so loud that I can hear you downstairs?
Speaker 1: Why God be so loud. I'll be morning in upstairs apartment.
Speaker 3: All you ever gonna be is loud. Some day I'll be sleeping with my little kid and all your ever gonna be is loud. Oh God, she's okay. You just heard the genius happen just now. It's amazing. All right, bring Jenny no kidding, Jenny, when you coming back to going back really briefly, and we don't want to get too hung up on this, but Bailey was complaining about her neighbor upstairs.
Speaker 1: My neighbor upstairs.
Speaker 2: She she walks really loud, and now she has taken to having the love and very loud, and I think she's faking it because it's just, you know, you hear the rhythmic.
Speaker 1: And then you hear her going, oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's annoying, and I think she's faking it, and I think she should stop.
Speaker 3: We got a text from somebody who said, eight years with the same guy, faked it every single time.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so then it's like, well, why do you fake it? I mean redirect your partner to tell them what to do. And a lot of women have probably tried that and he just e's it or it's not cooperating or it's not working or whatever. So we just have an expert on the show and I can't remember her name, but she said women will fake it to get it over with. It's like like you know, slapping away, and it's like you just wanted to be done, so you'll be you know, we pretend that you're finished. Yeah, so he'll finally be like But the only problem with that is it builds up a sense of well, that worked, I'm going to do that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I must be so good.
Speaker 2: I what I'm doing is so magical that this text says women should not fake so much, because then dudes think what they're doing is so great every succession. Yeah, we're filling their heads with an ego that will not suit them with future partners. It's like telling someone they're good at something when they're just average or they suck at it.
Speaker 5: Women do this all the time. Forget future partners. What if that is your future partner? Yeah, you tell them to help them, critique them, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, and then you end up faking it for eight years.
Speaker 3: Well we'll hear his Eron fake it for eight years. Eron is on the phone eight years same guy, Aaron, Right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's actually been sixteen with him.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you're you're still in the relationship. Did you have to fake it? I don't want to get too personal. You can hang up if you want to. Did you have to fake it with other partners before this person?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, and the first date We're fine.
Speaker 4: It's just been the last date the first eight years. Yeah, because you've been sixteen totally.
Speaker 3: So in the last the first eight we're fine. What change?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I I mean again, hang up if you don't want to answer, what changed?
Speaker 2: Well, two kids and snut books.
Speaker 3: Oh and then so like yeah, how No, it's clear he's doing he's getting a stimulation from the the people he.
Speaker 4: Is okay, okay, gotcha?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. Oh okay.
Speaker 2: I'm reading too many books and I'm getting pictures in my head and I'm asking him to try new things and he just doesn't go for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see.
Speaker 2: So she's getting inspiration and he's like now I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So after you expecting.
Speaker 3: The other way around. I thought maybe he was looking at the smut books and he was not needing the okay.
Speaker 5: Interesting, So your expectations got raised after eight years and he wasn't meeting them.
Speaker 4: Correct, gotcha? But don't you want to? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Like I said to Bailey, I just wouldn't fake it, because if that's going to be your partner for life or for whatever long, the only person that benefits from you telling them that they're not good?
Speaker 4: Is you so like that way they can get better, they can improve.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can start here first, Do you heard it here? First? Stop faking it everyone.
Speaker 3: But it's so I think the problem is if you you've been do you really want your guy to know that you've been faking it for the last three years? And it's like, wait, really for the last three years, So now you're gonna come clean. And I also think that people are worried about the guy's ego. And it's like, because I've once had a girlfriend told me that's how you kiss, that's how you kiss, and I was pissed. Yeah, I was like, nobody in my life has ever told me I'm not a good kisser. And she was like, that's how you kiss. And that was the one and only time we ever made out. Oh yeah, there's a radio personality.
Speaker 4: His name is DJ Nvy. He's on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: His wife wrote in a book about how for their entire relationship they've been married for thirty something years, she has faked it every single time. And I don't know why you'd put that in a book. First of all, I would never let my wife expose that. But really, but I mean, after all this time, he's like working with her to be like, Okay, this is what we should do.
Speaker 1: Let's try this wow communication. That's fine.
Speaker 5: Well now I'm not gonna trust you afterward. Now you could be like, oh, now you're doing better, and I'm still not gonna trust you.
Speaker 3: But Aaron, any advice for anybody who's like been faking it or not enjoying it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I keep trying to help him, keep trying new things.
Speaker 2: So I guess I don't.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I keep trying because it's you know, it's not just in the bedroom where he means the most to me.
Speaker 2: So that's a nice sentiment. Well, maybe today is the day that it changes, make it happen, right right.
Speaker 3: Aaron, thank you for being on. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I think what we learned is there's a lot of people are kind of in the same boat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the phrase that the bedroom's not the only place that he means a lot to me.
Speaker 3: I like that a lot