Speaker 1: Detroit BIBLESNX, Mosquito is Grand Reports, simply VTS Timley Channel ninety five four five s n X and ninety two five Kiss FM at iHeart Radio station and.
Speaker 2: Guaranteed Human Mojo one God.
Speaker 3: Let me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 4: This is alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: You're a do do ahead, We.
Speaker 6: Don't Mojo in the morning. Didn't you do a topic last week that pissed off your mom? You want to do another topic here right now? That's gonna piss her off even more. This is on't gonna be worse though, because she told me don't do it.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say I thought she said please don't.
Speaker 8: We talked about it was in a driveway. Uh My grandma was there, and I'll tell him. I'm like, I'm gonna do this. She's like, Kevin, please don't. I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 6: Can we can we call her and get her on there? She does not want to be called. She does not want to. She likes me, though, doesn't she like me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But she don't. She doesn't like this conversation.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, and that's another thing like people in our life got to realize y'all can't only be glazed, so to speak, like people always want to be put on pedestals for the trophy moments, but never for the moments that they feel as though they don't aren't viewed in the best.
Speaker 6: She only wants to be talked about when it's in a very positive situation, and it ain't that.
Speaker 5: And hopefully there are other people out there who will call in and.
Speaker 8: Admit if they have dealt with similar situations, or I would even like to hear from a mother or a grandmother that maybe sees themselves in what I'm saying. So I had a conversation with my mom, and first off, let me say this, I absolutely love my mom, and my mom doesn't feel as though that I articulate that to the masses as much as I do other people. But I am not who I am if it wasn't for my mom. When my dad was locked up, my mom did above and beyond to make sure that we still had a connection with my dad, his entire side of the family. She took us on trips, took us to visit him. She's always worked, worked her but up has always allowed me to do the things that I wanted to do in life, acting, taking me to auditions, all the things, like I am who I am, and largely because of my mom. But I love my grandma, Grandmama, which is her mom, okay, And I love my It's Josiah and my grandma. Those are my two favorite people in the world. And my mom is right there, She's like, it's like the Father's son, Holy Trinity. I don't want to put, you know, one before the other, but you know there is an order, if I gotta say so. So maybe that wasn't the best analogy. But I love my grandmother so much, and I do believe my mom is jealous of the relationship that.
Speaker 5: I have with my grandmother. Oh boy, and it shows my boy.
Speaker 8: Oh Mari Sankofi, I think he worked for the Free Press, but Omri had did an article on me when the Pistons were in the playoffs. And in the articles, it's a sports article. I talk about my love for sports, where it came from, and largely it is because of my grandmother, who set me down.
Speaker 5: We watched all of.
Speaker 8: The sports, all the things I read. My mom the entire article. The first thing she says is I guess she ain't say nothing about me. It just says something about your grandma. And that was the straw that bro. Did you even say anything about your mom?
Speaker 5: I did it. It wasn't for this article isn't about her. She doesn't. She's not through.
Speaker 8: She's my love for sports. The reason why I was bringing up my grandma is because it was the right place in time for that. And the first thing my mom is like, Okay, your grandma and she always got something.
Speaker 7: Maybe don't make her voice sound like that.
Speaker 9: She's jealous because she wants to have that close of a relationship with you, or she wants to have that close of a relationship with her mother.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's either of it. They have an amazing relationship. My mom and I have an amazing relationship. It's just that I don't know, if you know how some people like if they don't get love then and they got a problem with it. And I feel like it's a little bit of it.
Speaker 7: You always want to be your kid's favorite.
Speaker 5: I will say that.
Speaker 6: A majority of relationships, though grandma's, are different though grandparents well, because mom says no, grandma says yes, and so there's a level of grandma doesn't have to. Yeah, discipline you.
Speaker 5: That's what I say.
Speaker 7: Is I do think like in this situation.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to put myself in this situation, and if like Lucy did a school paper on my mom, I don't think, well, I wouldn't be as hurt as if she did the paper on her dad.
Speaker 7: Do you know what I mean? Yeah, that's my mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I remember when Joey was born. I remember that Chelsea's mom, you know, was Joey's everything. And I could tell you that I think it did affect Chelse at first because he would cry, and he would cry for his grandma. He wouldn't cry for his mom, and so there was a level of that this isn't old, you know, a case of grandma's older you know here and you know keV does, by the way, his grandmother is the matriarch of that family. Absolutely, And I think that your mom sees that the hierarchy is Queen Elizabeth.
Speaker 5: Or Queen Grandmama.
Speaker 6: And then she's still a princess and she's you know.
Speaker 8: We love Princess Diana Doll like my mom is amazing. Yeah, it's just I love my grandma a little bit more.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe you should not. By the way, is your grandmother like that you'd say this?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: So she actually thinks.
Speaker 8: We were in the driveway. Bro, She's like, my mom like, no, no, no, no, my Grandma's like, but.
Speaker 5: It's his truth?
Speaker 11: Is his truth?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm like it is And it's not that I don't love my mom, And I think I don't know what it is. Just sometimes by saying you love somebody else doesn't mean you don't love the other person.
Speaker 6: How would your mom feel if, because I know, for a while you and your dad did not have the greatest of relationships with each other, how would your mom feel if she came in third to you to betray Yeah, because she for so long? How long was your dad? Probably like five years? Wow, that's amazing. Think about that, Like, I think about that all the time. Think about think about if your spot, your spouse has gone for five years. Now you're the breadwinner of the whole family, taking care of it. She's making sure that your life doesn't seem any different, you know, other than Dad is not there, and she's keeping you guys together. I think you should put her up on a higher pedestal than you. Yeah, so much that's my girl.
Speaker 7: His grandma's a little pedestals a little higher.
Speaker 5: Steven. How you doing?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 13: You going?
Speaker 6: We're doing okay, Kevin. Kevin is just pouring salt in the wound on his mom today.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 14: Well, Hey, I don't blame them, man, Hey Kevin, I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you something, Bro. I was raised about my grandmother too.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 12: So my grandmother literally took care of me.
Speaker 5: My mom tried to, but she couldn't.
Speaker 7: So, just making you emotional to talk about it.
Speaker 10: Huh does you sound like you're emotional talking about it?
Speaker 14: Yeah, a little bit, you know.
Speaker 15: I mean my grandmother.
Speaker 5: Uh, without her, I don't know where.
Speaker 4: I'd be today.
Speaker 5: So, and Grandma is still alive. Everything's okay, Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she's still kicking.
Speaker 3: She's eighty nine years older.
Speaker 5: Listen, Grandma what what's her name?
Speaker 4: Carnell?
Speaker 5: Carnell? Yep, Okay, shout out Grandma Carnell.
Speaker 12: That's hey, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: It's wonderful to know that there is love for you know, the the generations. But to go on the radio and say that you love somebody more than another person.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is? My truth?
Speaker 16: Bro?
Speaker 5: What if? What if Josiah.
Speaker 6: What if Josiah said that he loves his mom more than he loves you, that's that.
Speaker 5: Would be his truth. I can't be mad at.
Speaker 7: It if that's the case that secretly in didn't you like I hate it?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, do your thing? Bro, Who do you think he loves more? Probably me, I know some of you. I know he loves his mom. I think the love is different he has like a I don't know, it's almost like it's he naturally loves her more, but like in real life, like he loves me.
Speaker 5: YadA, what's up? YadA?
Speaker 18: Hey, Joe, Hey, Kevin, everybody, what's happening?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 20: So my mom I have two boys.
Speaker 15: And a girl.
Speaker 21: My mom loved the boys.
Speaker 13: And she always be calling my song her soon.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, that was not your son song.
Speaker 22: And they love their grandmother too, and they be like, I'm your mother like.
Speaker 12: About that.
Speaker 8: It's something about them grandmas and them boys. Man, I'm telling you, yeah, yeah, maybe that's where from.
Speaker 21: Yeah, so I do be feeling some.
Speaker 15: Type of way.
Speaker 6: Ye Have you ever been pissed off at your mom and kept them away from your kids?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 20: No, I would never do that.
Speaker 22: I couldn't do that.
Speaker 23: They wouldn't let me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that that would be horrible if you if you did that.
Speaker 5: Amber, what's up? Amber?
Speaker 8: All right, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 20: I just wanted to say that I absolutely agree with Kevin. I don't know what it is, but my grandma just gets that extra little, you know, the extra little people love more than my mom does. And it doesn't mean that you love your mom even less.
Speaker 8: But you know, I'm telling you, you know what it is. It's Grandma's are fun. They're the fun parents, so to speak. You know, they do all the fun. It could be that, like mom is, she has a lot more on her plate to figure out, like the responsibility of being there for you. And then Grandma not that she just comes around and it's Christmas all the time.
Speaker 5: But maybe it's a different.
Speaker 6: I think about with the boys when they're around their grandma. Their grandma has got energy and she's having fun and she's excited to see them. Moms work their asses off. They gotta clean, they gotta work for a living, they.
Speaker 8: Got to do all their My grandma don't beat my ass too, like anyway.
Speaker 5: I can, does she still beat your ass? I'd love to see them.
Speaker 6: She's strong, but I'm gonna I'm gonna call her and ask her to discipline you for the things that you say.
Speaker 5: Initial K wants to be voice disguised. Why is that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 24: Well, just because other people are listeners like grandma's and mom. I think, like my mother, my mother and daughter.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just.
Speaker 24: Think this generation needs to be more consent.
Speaker 7: They need to be what I'm sorry of other people's feelings, like their mother's feelings, Kevin, for example.
Speaker 8: So tell me about your situation because it's the reason why you voiced the Scott.
Speaker 5: So what's going on?
Speaker 24: Well, the reason why is because, like for example, for me, my mother and daughter were very close, and I think grandma's, you know, are spoiling people. You know, like as a kid, your your.
Speaker 5: Mom, you're a grandma's are ment from as an adult, my.
Speaker 24: Mother helped my daughter plan her wedding. Wasn't it wasn't me as much as my mother and my daughter. So grandma and daughter.
Speaker 25: So that.
Speaker 5: Kevin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So let me ask you a question. When your daughter got engaged, who did she call first?
Speaker 5: You or grandma?
Speaker 24: I think.
Speaker 6: Now you don't even know, Kevin, who would be your first phone call if I got engaged, you got it. If you got some big news that you wanted to tell somebody, who would you call my mom?
Speaker 8: Probably for sure? Okay, good, that's good. Yeah, just go with it. Yeah we'll stay with that. Stay with that answer.
Speaker 6: I think that when it comes to the priorities, we have to understand.
Speaker 5: A healthy, loving.
Speaker 6: Relationship that you have with your grandmother is a great thing for your mom to enjoy because that's her mom, you know what I mean, Like it's healthy and even that, though my mom.
Speaker 8: Would try to take credit for that, I promise you we ended the same conversation in her draw as. She was like, and you know why that relationship is there because I took you, I took you over there. I'd be like, like, I gave her analogy. I'm like, it's like an assist. Like the only way the assist colens is if I score the goal. Like, yes, he took me over here. But we developed our own relations but you know you.
Speaker 5: Know that, then you know what you do.
Speaker 8: You go, you're right, mom, And then to give her mom I little actually love it, I says she was right. I say, you're absolutely right. You provided the opportunity in the place. But I still have we still have to develop a relationship that just shows you that why you got to have that though.
Speaker 5: Listen, I will say this about Kevin.
Speaker 8: I'm saying, why do you have to have it though? Because it feeds her? Some people get fed by that. I guess start Yeah, can I can I say something to you? The one thing for the listeners to understand about Kevin. Kevin is an amazing son and an amazing grandson. Like the stuff that he does for his mom and his grandmother working, you know, all the jobs that he does and stuff like that. He makes sure he takes care of both of those ladies. I love him, but but don't pit them against each other.
Speaker 5: I would never do that. You just did on the radio.
Speaker 11: No I did.
Speaker 8: You said your grandmother you love more I do.
Speaker 5: This is a new news. Everybody knows that. Everybody know that that.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 6: I just want your mom to know that I'm a mother lover and I love you more way.
Speaker 4: It's Mojo in the mornings back in the day. Because we give you clues, you tell us the.
Speaker 5: Year we give you cool process, Kaylanie. Tickets up for grabs.
Speaker 8: This is the year that Judge Judy aired her final show after twenty five years.
Speaker 26: Because I know, are you trying to sound like you sound like a fool?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 15: Don't you?
Speaker 26: Because I know, are you trying to sound like a fool? I'm sound like a fool. You sound you sound like a fool.
Speaker 5: Of your opinion.
Speaker 26: My opinion's the only one that counts.
Speaker 5: Kim Gardashian hosted SNL this year.
Speaker 27: You know, my father was and still is such an influence and inspiration to me, and I credit him with really opening up my eyes to racial injustice. It's because of him that I met my first black person. You want to take a stab in the darketing.
Speaker 5: And Cardi b Up was the big record.
Speaker 4: You talk a big game in the car?
Speaker 15: How smart you are?
Speaker 4: Tell us the year this stuff happened your life?
Speaker 5: Eight four four six sixty five six five four eight, Marvin, this is this lift driver, Marvin Hoover.
Speaker 12: Marvin, Yes, yesterday morning, My man?
Speaker 5: What year did that happen?
Speaker 14: Twenty twenty one?
Speaker 5: You got it? Hey man, you may have to have somebody drive you.
Speaker 8: You got a pair of tickets to see Klannie at the Michigan Lottery Amphitheater August thirteenth.
Speaker 5: It's coming up quickly.
Speaker 8: Tickets are on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Congratulations, my man, Thanks, I got this for you.
Speaker 12: Long time first time winner.
Speaker 5: Going to the concert. Congratulations my man. Hang on the line. Text to win ed Shearing tickets.
Speaker 8: You're shadow winning a pair of tickets to see that guy at Ford Field on August twenty ninth. Texts shape to nine five to five zero zero getting shaped to nine five to five zero zero. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Standard data message rates applager Look.
Speaker 15: Jordan the Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 5: Ten minutes late for the Dirty bart.
Speaker 7: You know what, I'll talk. Don't get us back. I kind of way you guys. This first story.
Speaker 10: Okay, So the company linked to the diarrhea lettuce outbreak is now dealing with a completely different scandal, and this is a very juicy one. Taylor Farms. You've heard this name over and over again over the past couple of weeks, says that it's now. Former Tennessee Division president Brian Horer stole more than thirty two million dollars from the company, voting to a brand new lawsuit filed this week. Some of that money was used to buy a luxury home in Hawaii and make a million dollar donation to Cal Football, among other things. So the lawsuit claims this guy would do this by using fake vendor charges, bogus reimbursements, and then company credit cards to Like Steel thirty two mil. He later confessed to it after an internal audit. Wow, I know this poor company a lot right now. It is it is yeah. Z India and Tom Holland hosted a private wedding celebration earlier this week at a very luxurious hotel in the Ingish English countryside, surrounded by close friends and family. This place is gorgeous. I was looking at photos and videos of it online yesterday. The couple actually got married earlier this year if you missed us talking about it. They've never revealed the exact date. So it was time for a little celebration. And in the wake of Spider Man brand New Day's success, I mean, what a time to be celebrating a lot of things. Joe Jonas admitting the thing that sent him to therapy was his debut solo album not doing as well as he hoped it.
Speaker 28: Wid The reason I started doing there was because of the first taste of Like Not achieving.
Speaker 4: Success.
Speaker 7: And I use my quote fingers for those who are.
Speaker 28: Listening because I released a solo album when I was about twenty one twenty two and.
Speaker 4: It didn't do as well as I thought it would do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sent them to therapy, which he's still going to. I mean, good for him. Whatever does it? Yeah, and lasle good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 10: If your breakfast of chye today is fruit loops, your next bowl may look the same, but the colors will be coming from nature instead of a lab. Kellogg says it is removing artificial food dies from all of its cereals by the end of this year, a full year earlier than planned. So that means that cereals like fruit loops apple jacks are going to get their bright colors from fruit and vegetable juices instead of synthetic dies.
Speaker 7: And Kalos says this move.
Speaker 10: Comes because shoppers want simpler, more recognizable ingredients.
Speaker 5: I want the colors.
Speaker 11: What if it looks the same, you don't go.
Speaker 10: To They say, it's going to look exactly the same and healthy. And Kelloggs isn't alone. Target has already stopped selling cereals with artificial diyes. Walmart plans to remove them from its store brand products by the end of the year as well.
Speaker 7: So this is you know, this is going to be a shift that we see. Do you miss anything from today?
Speaker 5: Go back?
Speaker 10: Catch up on the podcast on the free iHeart video app you more Mojo in the.
Speaker 15: Morning dot com Mojo in the Morning's Dirty.
Speaker 6: On the thirty Real Quick, Shannon wants to bring up a topic about guys in their nails.
Speaker 7: No, not guys nails.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 10: Kevi and I were just talking about this, and I think that's remember when I asked you the other day. I was like, well, I just got mine done yesterday because I had asked you. I was like, my nails look so crappy and I normally am very good about it, and and you go, yeah, I notice.
Speaker 7: I'm like, wait, is.
Speaker 10: This thing that is like a big deal to guy that guys notice.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't classify it as a big deal, but it is definitely something that I noticed, and I judge.
Speaker 10: You he goes, He goes, Ja, the polish is coming off your your left index finger, Like, how do you know that?
Speaker 8: They were critiquing the worst The worst thing that I see in women are when they need a fill in, like start separating and you can see like they're real. I'm telling you he's yet he's so like, do other guys notice this stuff?
Speaker 6: Like I noticed nails because there are some that you can't help, but notice you guys come in sometimes and have actually not shanning so much. But I've seen uh Anna with some nails that I'm like, how do you type on.
Speaker 11: Your do you figure it out?
Speaker 10: Like West is really freaked out by people's feet that are women's feet that don't have their tonails painted. That was like always been a big thing for him is toenails have to like toes have to.
Speaker 5: Look do they have to be painted or can they be clear?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 10: No, like paint really yeah, it's just like this weird, random thing. And so that's what Kevin I got into a discussion about.
Speaker 6: I actually don't like them painted like that really, Like yeah, like I feel like I'm hanging out with it.
Speaker 5: I don't I'm looking.
Speaker 6: I'm not walking up to random women and saying can I put your red nails in my mouth? I like them just I like them manicured and done, but I don't necessarily like them painted. So I feel like I feel like it's a uh it's not an age thing, but it's like a maybe seems younger to me.
Speaker 8: I'm with a nice painted so now, and I think if you do have you know and they got a match, you know else like Jeffrey Epstein, who want to let you know that I didn't they got a match though, because sometimes people I don't.
Speaker 7: Match right now?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 10: Because I didn't have time to get a pedicure yesterday, so mine are still.
Speaker 8: So we'll do you have your toes out?
Speaker 7: I mean no, all.
Speaker 5: Right, so you're good. Then if I can't see it, then you're good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Quick question, ken you ever have you ever called out a girl that you're dating or on a date with before her nails?
Speaker 8: I think if I'm dating her, then I should offer to pay to go get her nails.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that get you laid all the time.
Speaker 9: Anybody slide up on my d M sometimes and they'll be like, ooh, looks like it's time for a fill.
Speaker 11: I'm like, why are you saying that unless you're paying for it?
Speaker 5: Like do they ever ven you?
Speaker 29: Or?
Speaker 9: I mean if I asked, they might, But I'm just like block, what's what?
Speaker 5: What's up? How you doing?
Speaker 26: Hi?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 30: I was gonna say, my husband's friend.
Speaker 31: Actually he said that he won't even talk.
Speaker 19: To a girl and lets her nails than her toes are done.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I tell you that's simple. That's simple, mate. We won't even talk to her. She looks like Sydney Sweeney Kevin with bad nails. UD be a good time, not a long time. What's up, Josh, Hi, it's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 19: Hey guys, time in two weeks?
Speaker 5: You're not. By the way, we have a punch card.
Speaker 8: We're gonna punch card you and we get one or two more and you get a free sandwich.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 29: Reward?
Speaker 32: But as a dad of three girls, I definitely noticed nails, a lot of hair nails.
Speaker 29: I've been doing my girls nails.
Speaker 14: For years, so it's very it's very noticeable to me as a dad of three girls.
Speaker 29: That's company boys.
Speaker 6: I get that, Like you know, you're more noticeable about women because of your daughters and trying to be up on that.
Speaker 5: What's up? Jenny? Are you okay? There you go, some robot testing? What's going on? Sorry?
Speaker 33: Choking up my love?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 33: Okay, So I was going to get my oil changed the one day and you know, when going to get your oil change, they have to come in your car and like they reset it for you. But he went down by my feet because he was checking my pedals and I'm sitting there and I'm like, okay, kind of in including my bathing my space. He goes, Gus, you really pretty feet. He goes, you need to paint your nails though they're it's starting to flake off.
Speaker 19: And starts You're like in my car by my feet.
Speaker 7: Also, I have never gotten my kettles checked when I got an oil change. So wherever you go, don't go back.
Speaker 34: You can be out.
Speaker 7: That is weird.
Speaker 18: I did.
Speaker 30: I left there.
Speaker 33: I was like, what the hell, I'm like the guys freak out.
Speaker 35: And I looked at my feet.
Speaker 36: I'm like one I had like a little piece liked off.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. A great call, Tabitha, what's up, Tabitha.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 17: I'm a nail girl and I always have different designs, and I have men noticed my nails.
Speaker 21: More than women.
Speaker 29: Like there's a nail tech or a.
Speaker 17: Mechanic at my work that comments on and every time I get him done. I've had a guy at the car wash ask for my nail text information really.
Speaker 6: Wait for their girls. They're asking for the nail text form. Yes, okay, I believe I got to tell you something. It's an HR violation if you walk up to your coworker and say, tell me about where you get your nails done. I want to get my girls nails like that. I think you can get in trouble for that. Wow, that's a crazy I don't think so. I think you got to be careful of that.
Speaker 8: I think if you said your nails, look, I think you start doing the whole I'm noticing your toenails.
Speaker 6: It's like your toenails. I wouldn't talk really, yeah, I'd be careful. Like we and our job can get away on the air doing certain things. But I'm telling you what you work at Rocket Mortgage, you better not be wanting. Although there are some times that people get a little freaky.
Speaker 4: It's Mojo in the mornings five. It's six fifty five.
Speaker 5: Five and six fifty five five, six fifty five.
Speaker 8: Now, I think we found a challenger to take on David.
Speaker 5: And her name Shanay.
Speaker 8: I believe, is that right, Shanay Shane?
Speaker 5: Good morning, How.
Speaker 12: Are you all right?
Speaker 37: I'm good?
Speaker 5: Are you a fan of the five at six? Fifty five.
Speaker 37: I am yeah.
Speaker 5: You think you know a little bit of pop culture?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 8: All right, well, let's re meet our champion. We got David going for a second win. We met David yesterday. A cool guy, an emergency guy, saving lives out there in the streets.
Speaker 5: What up, David, let's.
Speaker 4: All good morning.
Speaker 5: How you feeling man? Going for number two?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I'm feeling ready.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 8: All right, well, let's lock you up in a soundproof boof. We'll get Shane on the line real quick.
Speaker 5: Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 37: From Clinton Town.
Speaker 19: I'm born from Detroit and I'm currently working in the air guard.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, well you represent all air guards out there. So Shanny, you got to be the time keeper today, got you, Let's get it. Question number one, Shan, this Detroit's running back just agreed to a three year, sixty seven point five million dollar contract extension.
Speaker 5: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 38: Is it Matthew?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 12: Shoot two?
Speaker 39: I'm not sure?
Speaker 5: All right with Matthew? Question number two?
Speaker 8: Which popular K pop group recently returned to New York City for its first full concert there in seventy years.
Speaker 5: Hop Crew.
Speaker 7: One, It's a black pink The black pink.
Speaker 29: All right?
Speaker 8: Question number three? What famous rapper real name is? Sean Carter.
Speaker 23: To Seawan Erner?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 7: All right, we're going to bastle out Question number four.
Speaker 5: Time Question number four.
Speaker 8: Hilary Duff brought her ex Joel Madden on stage with her during her show at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 5: This amazing? What band is Joel? A part of?
Speaker 7: Three seconds?
Speaker 40: Three?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 5: Im not sure? Has question number five? Zack, you might want to get that drop rate.
Speaker 8: We'll see her.
Speaker 5: Question five.
Speaker 8: Luke Colmb's cover a Fast Car just at a billion streams on Spotify, becoming the eighteenth country song to reach that milestone. Who originally sang the song fast Car?
Speaker 7: Three seconds?
Speaker 19: Oh my gosh, I'm not sure, no one.
Speaker 7: Oh no, David, I'm pretty sure you're gonna win. She didn't even get one. She got zero zero point zero?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 23: I thought he's gonna be.
Speaker 8: Okay pretty time on a Friday. Well, let's see, uh, let's see how David does?
Speaker 5: David? You ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 41: I don't already.
Speaker 13: Just a quick shout out to Lila.
Speaker 5: Who's Lilah? I?
Speaker 13: Oh, she's right here with you.
Speaker 7: I love your name. So much.
Speaker 5: Nice to meet you, Lilah, Nice to meet you too. How old are you?
Speaker 38: I'm eleven. I'm going to turn twelve in October.
Speaker 5: Oh, bit twelve.
Speaker 8: We met your daddy yesterday, and one of the things that he said that he's most proud of in this world is being a dad. And he said he's a cool dad. Can you verify? Is your dad a cool dad?
Speaker 23: Really cool?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What makes your dad?
Speaker 23: Quo?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 42: She said when I said, when I called myself a cool guy yesterday, she said, that was.
Speaker 19: Kind of cringey.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, let's let's see how you do.
Speaker 8: Let's see if if you can get these questions right and really be a cool dad for to see.
Speaker 5: So question number one.
Speaker 8: This Detroit Lions running back just agreed to a three year, sixty seven million dollar contract extension.
Speaker 5: Who is he good?
Speaker 25: Yes?
Speaker 7: Thank you? One to nothing?
Speaker 43: You win?
Speaker 8: Which popular cape? Yeah, it's it's over that point, but let's just run through you see what you got? Which popular K pop group recently returned to New York City for his first full concert there in seven years?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, Which famous rappers real name is Sean Carter.
Speaker 5: Recconds?
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 12: Okay, what why am I blanking out on this one.
Speaker 5: Jay z h Hillary Duff Question number four.
Speaker 8: Hillary Duff brought his brought her at Joel Madden on stage with her during a part of her show at Madison Square Garden this week.
Speaker 5: What band is Joel Madden? A part of.
Speaker 44: Three seconds Last but not Least Luke Combs cover a fast Car just hit a billion streams?
Speaker 5: Who originally sang the song fast Card?
Speaker 2: Uh seconds?
Speaker 23: All don't know?
Speaker 5: You know what? It didn't even matter. Tracy Chapman.
Speaker 7: We've got to say your name. She deserves all the accolades on that. But final right and.
Speaker 8: Dave, your rain continues, my friend, All right, we'll see the Monday morning going for three. Bring Lila back. She's a good charm for you and Shaney. You're not going home empty handy. We got a fifty dollars gift card to Big Boy for you to get some food in the future. So congratulations to you and Lylah. You got a cool dad. Never forget get it.
Speaker 7: She's like, yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 42: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five five no w K White Detroit.
Speaker 1: Bib WESN Next one skedon grend Refords simally Vicks, Tileydoe and i Ard Radio Station guaranteed human, real stories, real laughs, real dull b Loe, Joe in the Morning and Live k White Detroit the Western next from Skedon grend Refords. Simally, Vicks, Tileydoe and i Ard Radio Station guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Human, real stories, real laughs, real dull.
Speaker 5: B Loe, Joe in the Morning and Live.
Speaker 6: All Right, it is Mojo in the Morning Show. You're a home of War of the Roses. Second date update Dirty on thirty five Lives. Tell your Mom, Am I the Ahole Throwback throw down coming up, Shannon, This is pretty a wild story. Shannon has another pet. Now she's added a new pat to her.
Speaker 10: No, Smith found a bird. It's actually just looked it up. It's a morning dove. Found a bird in our lawn that is very clearly injured, so it can't fly or anything.
Speaker 7: It's just it's cute. It's this fat little bird. I have no idea what to do with it.
Speaker 10: You guys, and my children and the entire neighborhood are now so obsessed with this bird they want to keep it as a pet.
Speaker 7: It now has a name. Its name is Morgan.
Speaker 10: It is in a humongous cardboard box in my garage with all sorts of little I don't know things, a water dish, seeds, blankets, I don't know what do I do with this bird?
Speaker 8: Wait, you guys, so explained is not It's not like a bas not a baby bird.
Speaker 7: It's a big bird. Actually, here, I'll show up his.
Speaker 15: A.
Speaker 10: It's a big, fat bird. And I put something on my Instagram. Okay, so here's the thing. There's the bird. If you're watching, it's a big bird. That Smith's holding it gloves. Uh, he's got closes on and holding it. But they are they are so obsessed with this bird. So what had happened was I had, unbeknownst to me, Wes and I went to see Benson Boone on Wednesday night and my stepdaughter was babysitting Smith, and apparently that's when he found the bird and had hid it in our garage in this little box. I didn't find out about it until yesterday when my babysitter said something to me about it, and then I realized that we are now housing this injured bird. And then like there were like twenty neighborhood kids in and out of my house yesterday with like caring for this bird, and so I posted about it on Instagram and I had a few different people send me names of organization. So that's what I did yesterday was call and text these organizations to try to figure out if anybody will take this injured bird and unless I want to drive it like an hour and a half from my house, which no offense, I was not about to do last night.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to do with the bird.
Speaker 10: Wait, so I have a text out to some lady named Judy right now where it was like the sixth person that somebody has told me to contact.
Speaker 6: So where is the place that you're supposed to drop dead bird or live birds off to?
Speaker 10: Well, there are a few different organizations. One of them is like the Michigan Bird something something in Saline okay, And they were like, this was like seven o'clock last night. They're like, can you drive it out here tonight?
Speaker 7: I'm like, no, I can't.
Speaker 5: I got an idea for you.
Speaker 6: Remember how you used to and it hasn't happened in a while, So knock on what I hope I'm not giving you a bad thing, but you had to do this a couple of times where you forgot your computer at home and you had to uber your computer to us.
Speaker 5: Can you uber the bird to the Michigan Bird Society?
Speaker 7: There was a place in Hazel Park people told me about. They won't They're permanently closed. Like I'm going easy trying to figure out a place for this bird.
Speaker 8: You probably could people to their house. You put it on like a cage or like a shoe box.
Speaker 5: Can you this for me? You could do that.
Speaker 10: But if my kids were not so attached to this thing, like I went out this morning and they had made it get well cards that were scattered around.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 5: Glad you're loves with the kids, because this bird's got something.
Speaker 7: This bird's not flying away so cute.
Speaker 10: I went out this morning to check on it and see if it was still alive before I came in, and it was.
Speaker 7: It just looked at me.
Speaker 5: Help me, or bird flew or something is carrying it. Now it's got something.
Speaker 10: But do you remember maybe two or three years ago, have you weren't on the show yet? We found a chipmunk in the ark. This thing was so cute and I drove it like an hour and a half away, made a hundred dollars donation to some animal rescue because I cared so much about this chipmunk and it died the next day.
Speaker 6: Your son's going to be Smith's going to be a vett. He's got doctor. That was really yeah, really that's cute. Smith, by the way, needs toys. He's the kid that plays with a stick. He's got he's got an imagination and all of a sudden finds these things. I think it is kind of cool though, you know me, it shows he's got a heart. He's caring for it like footballs at it. Like said, remember remember the kids in the neighborhood that literally try to hit the bird out of you were you never did that? They say that you're probably a mass murderer, sir. It starts, what's up, Cheyenne?
Speaker 5: How you doing? Can you help? Shannon?
Speaker 41: I mean, I ran over a bird with a lawnmower.
Speaker 26: Question.
Speaker 45: Wow, it was traumatic.
Speaker 30: It was like a little tiny.
Speaker 41: Bird had no feathers really on it, and it's falling out of its nest.
Speaker 46: So we tried to nurse it back to help.
Speaker 38: Definitely didn't work.
Speaker 41: I like smashed up worms and tried to feed it.
Speaker 20: I was young.
Speaker 19: Okay, this is a lawn luner.
Speaker 5: Wow, there are blades coming through. They didn't do the whole club.
Speaker 9: Dramatizing.
Speaker 19: Okay, I don't have the bow blawn ever again.
Speaker 5: Wow, you're definitely not helping Shannon out. What's up, Jamie High.
Speaker 38: Hi, I was just calling to Telshin. I had the exact same situation, an injured morning dove on my lawn. I didn't know what to do. I called that Michigan Bird Center. Yeah, yeah, Peleene. They wanted me to drive it out there too. It's like forty five minutes from my house.
Speaker 5: And did you.
Speaker 38: We didn't.
Speaker 5: What is up with you guys? You guys don't care? So they put it in that map quest.
Speaker 10: They an hour away, seven o'clockass. I was like, no, I'm not spending two hours in the car with the bird.
Speaker 38: And it took them. It took them probably four hours to get back to me once I had called them, So I had already I was already four hours invested in this. And then I wanted me to take it to Selene. So yeah, we just ended up leaving. Yeah, yeah, we couldn't leaving the We took the lid off the box and I said, if it's still there in the morning, I'll take it to Selene. If it's not, then it's not meant to be. And it wasn't there in the morning.
Speaker 5: That's a Shannon institution. She needs to take it out, take it to the back.
Speaker 7: Mine has an estate in my garage.
Speaker 10: I feel amazing hold on. Even Wes was like, we're going to take it. We have this like really beautiful like nature area by our house. We call it the Magic Forest. I just have called it that since the kids were little, and Less is like, we're going to we'll keep it for a day or two, nurse it back, and we're going to take it to the Magic Forest. And Lucy's like, so another animal can just eat it, Like she's not dumb.
Speaker 5: What happens in the Magic Forest? Anything interesting?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It was it was my way for the kids to like to get them out of the house when they were little.
Speaker 5: See, I would not want my kids in a thing called the magic for a week. I would. I would, yeah, call him Dennis, what's up, Dennis?
Speaker 23: Hey, how's it going. There's a place called Saint Francis. It's on twenty one mile Garfield. I had a similar situation so they take birds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is that close enough?
Speaker 29: Sand?
Speaker 11: Where is it?
Speaker 23: Twenty one mile in Garfield between hot Road and or twenty one mile?
Speaker 7: I mean maybe what is it called? Maybe tomorrow?
Speaker 5: I can take it.
Speaker 7: All day today?
Speaker 5: Okay, too far?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 4: Who is the literally.
Speaker 5: Who is the person from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Was it Mary Poppins? Who is the one that had all the birds flying around? Dick van Dick van Dyke?
Speaker 5: You are you?
Speaker 6: And west is Dick van Dyke and you're Mary Poppins? You got these random animals that are all over the place. Uh, Michelle, Hi, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 12: How are you good?
Speaker 37: Okay?
Speaker 39: So in one week, literally I had found a bird, same thing.
Speaker 5: It was on the road.
Speaker 39: I took it to I called the Howl Nature Center. I don't know if I live in Pinkney, so I'm not sure. They are amazing. And then like three days later there was a hawk literally driving to leave my house and it had a broken wing as well. The scariest part was trying to get it, you.
Speaker 7: Know, toture center.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wouldn't put a log.
Speaker 39: That worked out well, he didn't move like literally, I just wrapped him up in a blanket. Same thing with the bird, and then I put him in a box. Just so happened that I had one in my car and took them there. They gave me a reference number.
Speaker 12: For me to call and check on them.
Speaker 29: They took both of them.
Speaker 39: But the one time when I found the bird, I had to They said put them in a room.
Speaker 29: I'm like, what do I do with it?
Speaker 39: They're like, keep it clothes, don't put anything.
Speaker 29: Of the box.
Speaker 10: I know, you know, food or water. Don't touch it. We've done all the things wrong. It has food, it has water. A million kids have touched it and pet it and love it.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, it's going to die being very.
Speaker 39: Yeah, well you know that's that's a good thing though. But I was just I don't know how far the Hold Nature Center is from you guys. It's only like twenty minutes for me, so.
Speaker 6: Too far for Shannon, although she's going to East Lansing today. You're driving right by it.
Speaker 7: I know I might drop it off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, real, Smith, are you there? Smith?
Speaker 8: Look who's on the phone, Shannon. It's your son Smith. Otherwise, doctor, what's happening, buddy?
Speaker 31: The birds still live?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I checked on him this morning.
Speaker 5: Smith. You're a great kid man. Yeah, thank the Lord. Oh my God, my heart. Smith.
Speaker 41: By the way, we're not bringing him into the magic force.
Speaker 45: The homeless guy's prow.
Speaker 2: To eat him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Smith, you are such an amazing young man that you care so much for all the wildlife except for the homeless man.
Speaker 5: Smith.
Speaker 7: What did you feed the bird yesterday? Tell Mojoe?
Speaker 21: Huh?
Speaker 7: What did you give the bird to eat yesterday? Tell Mojoe?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 47: You got him nuts and stuff.
Speaker 7: Some oranges. And what's the bird's name? I saw a name on his box this morning?
Speaker 41: Morgan?
Speaker 6: Morgan, Morgan in the morning. Do that's beautiful Smith, It's you're a very carrying kid man. I gotta tell you. I knew I loved Jed, but I now love you even more for this. That's wonderful that you do this.
Speaker 38: Wait, Mom, can you face tell me?
Speaker 7: I'll face tell you when we go in commercial.
Speaker 5: Are you going to show us the birden?
Speaker 25: Oh?
Speaker 19: Yeah, Oh, we've figured out how to pick it up for yourself.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, we'll be careful.
Speaker 7: Make sure you leave it alone, Honey. You got to just let it rest, Okay, we do, okay.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, misfit Tony, say hi to Shannon's son Smith what up?
Speaker 13: Well, don't look good, bro, Hi, So macaroni and cheese, field the bird, cook the bird, macaroni and cheese, butternip biscuits, good dinner?
Speaker 48: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 41: No, yes, that sounds good if I didn't like it.
Speaker 5: But a little fried chicken.
Speaker 13: We're gonna you're saying, no, go good with everything.
Speaker 41: Yours?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, maybe we'll cook yours. Misfit Tony, Oh well that's what you want to do. Bro Listen, listen Smith, you're doing the right thing. Don't listen to misfit Tony. Although Tony, you're in your what a Are you an uber driver? You can uber drive it over to this?
Speaker 29: No, no, no, Tony is not an uber driver anymore.
Speaker 12: No more college kids for him.
Speaker 13: Now, Hey, besides besides this, she didn't give me the bird to take somewhere.
Speaker 12: That bird would never make it to its final destination.
Speaker 23: It's done.
Speaker 12: I'm throwing the bird.
Speaker 5: Dare you? How dare you? There's a kid on the phone that loves his bird and you're talking like that.
Speaker 23: You don't love that bird.
Speaker 29: I love the bird.
Speaker 5: You gotta stop with this.
Speaker 34: No, He've done this.
Speaker 47: Around the world.
Speaker 13: If you weren't there, I will give you one hundred dollars to your tad shap right now.
Speaker 5: If you go in the garage and kill the Smith, what do you say, Smith?
Speaker 11: Oh, I say no, good, thank you.
Speaker 5: Tony. You're horrible.
Speaker 22: You're you're horrible, no trash talking for two more days alive.
Speaker 21: You have to give me a dollar.
Speaker 5: Hold on on on.
Speaker 17: We risked.
Speaker 4: Jerry risked his life.
Speaker 5: Yeah because Lucy Lucy right, yeah, yes, wait, so West.
Speaker 41: Has a basket, so we put her pants in there.
Speaker 7: West risks his life the block Lucy for a bike rider on the block. This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You guys are you and you and Lucy are special, unbelievable kids.
Speaker 5: We love you Smith.
Speaker 7: We have a home, yeah, like I think we have like street homes.
Speaker 21: One of them got righted.
Speaker 7: They sadly this is the homes for the bird.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, I thought, okay, I think, okay, we're gonna buy the bird a home.
Speaker 19: But there's like a brick one work and run around And I love.
Speaker 5: You buddy, right See, Tony, this is what you this is what you didn't turn out to be because you were I just like to.
Speaker 12: Say, Mojo, yeah, Smith, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 13: I wish you'd kill the bird.
Speaker 12: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: So your life is tough. If you were a bee or a dog, you'd be dead by now.
Speaker 5: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 11: It's time for more Mojo.
Speaker 7: Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 8: We are officially one week away from the big event happening at Gordon's Chevrolet in Garden City. This Mojo's Cars, cash and gas. We're looking for our ninety fifth caller, looking for a qualifier for a shout out of twenty twenty six Chevy tracks for twenty thousand dollars. Let's a call. Eight four four six six five sixty five four eight. That's eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 15: Jordan the Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 7: S in Heaven thirty.
Speaker 10: I wish that our contracts had as many zero's as Jamier Gibbs contract.
Speaker 5: Our streams due Yeah, oh.
Speaker 7: Wow, congrats to him.
Speaker 10: Yesterday the Lion signed running back Toamirk Gibbs to a three year contract extension worth sixty seven and a half million dollars. The deal actually could be worth a max of seventy five point seventy five million, includes fifty one point five million guarantees.
Speaker 7: I mean that is just is he the highest paid coming back?
Speaker 29: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So since being drafted twelfth overall in twenty twenty three, Gibbs has had forty nine career touchdowns, the most for a player in NFL history in their first three seasons.
Speaker 7: I believe, so he has a few a few records under his melt.
Speaker 5: At that moment, he's earned every Pinny.
Speaker 8: I still feel like the running back position and football is undervalue, even though like we're talking millions, so, like you know, but he is worth way more than that, and hopefully it gets to a point.
Speaker 5: But congratulations, I do have an.
Speaker 10: Update for you on Perez Hilton. His family said he is able to communicate after he was hospitalized following that self harm incident during a TikTok live stream a couple of days ago. In a statement, his family is just so appreciative for fan support, saying your compassionate humanity has meant more than words can express. They said, knowing he can communicate has given them so much hope. So his family asking for continued prayers, understanding, and grace as he recovers. Now a couple of things. His TikTok has been deactivated. The live stream has been removed.
Speaker 7: I do know some new.
Speaker 10: Details about what happened that night. His children were home, his sister was there. I believe they all left the home as that live stream was happening. By the way, his first words from his hospital bed after arriving to the hospital following what happened were reportedly, quote unquote, I need help. Oh just just really really very sad. And if you have little ones in the car or listening in the kitchen right now while eating breakfast, you might want.
Speaker 7: To turn this down because there's a bad word in it. I saw this everywhere yesterday, a little blooper from good old QVC.
Speaker 10: They were talking about wigs trying on like wigs.
Speaker 7: Okay, sure, and this waves pattern again.
Speaker 49: It looks like you went and got a blow job at your blowout at your salon, and it looks beautiful.
Speaker 7: She slowly just crouches down behind the dusk.
Speaker 27: Today we're having a huge beauty sale.
Speaker 7: Everything shifts to you for free, but that goes away at the end of the day. I will remind you that this is.
Speaker 5: All you could hear.
Speaker 7: Was so good, so so good, And I just want to say, if you don't have anything to do, tomorrow afternoon. I would love for you to come hang out with me.
Speaker 10: I'm going to be on the east Side celebrating the dog days of summer on the Nautical Mile in Saint Clair Shores.
Speaker 7: Uh noon to two, I'm going to be at it's a dog.
Speaker 10: Park, Blossom Heath Park. Okay, it's on Jefferson in Saint Clair Shores. I think I'm going to bring bad Boy Bo with me, the Naughty puppy. But it is a dog friendly event, so come and hang out. There's gonna be tons of stuff going on. Vendors, beer, food trucks, all sorts of stuff. Noon to Blossom Heath Park in Saint Claire Shores on the Nautical Mile till tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right. If you miss anything from today or the.
Speaker 10: Week, you can always go back catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 42: This is Something in the Dirty on the thirty listening on our podcast Now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 8: You're coming, all right, it's Mojo's Cars Fashion Gas. You got a potential winner from McComb on the line. Hey, dominic you there, Yeah, Dominique, do you have a dog?
Speaker 14: My sister does?
Speaker 5: Okay, I want you to go see.
Speaker 8: Shannon tomorrow and then on August fourteenth, I need you to come to Gordon Chevrolet.
Speaker 5: You're the ninety fifth.
Speaker 2: By O Bay.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Congratulations, you got a fifty dollars prober Gas card. Plus you're qualified to win the twenty twenty six Chevy Tracks for twenty thousand dollars August fourteen, Gordon Chevrolet and Garden City.
Speaker 5: Congrats, my man, Thank you.
Speaker 7: First time long Delli Carmon line and a winner the first time.
Speaker 5: We love that it, loved it, love it. Energy's going, my man. We'll see you in a one week okay, all right, all right, hangle the line for us.
Speaker 4: We identify as Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning. So I was going to an appointment yesterday and I had some time. And I never like to be early. I like to show up either right on the dot or maybe a second or two right afterwards. You can't get early to something right. So I'm waiting in my car, and I'm returning some telephone calls and I'm sitting in a parking spot, safely parked on my phone. Okay, So I want to I want to paint. I want to paint the picture. I Am in my blue Tahoe from Gordon Chevrolet. I love that car, and I'm making calls and I'm having a conversation and I'm in the midst of a conversation when this lady and when I say lady, she was probably in her I'm gonna say. You know how they police always say what did the person look like? Man, we're looking for a late fifties, early sixties white woman rights, white white wearing pants.
Speaker 5: Late this late.
Speaker 6: Fifties, early sixties white woman all of a sudden comes up to my window and starts mouth yelling at me. She is mouthing to me, turn it down, turn it down, like she was telling me, turn what down? The volume on your my phone? Conversation that's on my Apple CarPlay go tooth. So I'm having my conversation and I had my radio up. Now I get the idea that if I was walking through Kroger or Meyer and I'm walking the aisles on my phone with a speaker on, that's rude.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But if I'm sitting in my car, I can have a conversation. Can I and talk to somebody? Windows were up?
Speaker 5: Volume was loud.
Speaker 8: It got to a point where I look at her and I gave her kind of a look like with my eyebrows like this, and then she kind of like she gave me the scowl look, and she gives me the scowl look.
Speaker 10: I'm like, yeah, move on, you know, one of those trying to be nice to say that people could hear your conversation.
Speaker 6: Or she was thinking she was doing it in a way where she was thinking I was bothering, she was annoying. I was, yeah, so that I was annoying her. So she leaves, she walks away and goes on with her business, and I hear, car, no, I'm just kidding, no. And I want to truly talk about this because I want to ask listeners. Is this something that do you have to you know, if you're listening to your car radio and listening to music loud, or if you're on a phone call and you're loud and you're there doing it in a public place, are you in the wrong doing it?
Speaker 5: So here's the thing that I did.
Speaker 6: I said goodbye to the person I was talking to, and then I turned the music on in my car and I had the iHeart app on listening to the radio station. I get out of the car, close the door at the volume that my phone conversation was at, and I'm like, oh wow, I can hear it was. I mean, it was a decent level, but it wasn't like so loud that you couldn't if you were in your car with windows.
Speaker 8: Open you have a conversation. I think they make bluetoothes way too loud. They do because you you don't think that your conversation is loud, Like when you're sitting in a car, it may not sound a loud when you get out, is damn near max volume?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 10: I mean, have you ever pulled up to a stoplight and heard somebody's conversation that they're having right next to.
Speaker 8: You, a contentious conversation where people are carsoning, yelling. It's like, you know, I can hear everything that's going on in your life right now.
Speaker 5: It's just to me, was weird to go up to somebody and tell them to turn their thing down like that? What was it talking about?
Speaker 6: Honestly, you no, it was so I had so I had a salesperson from hair was talking to them about a future client. I'm trying to think of who else is Honestly, the majority of the conversations were dull.
Speaker 5: The only time I feel like.
Speaker 8: That I'm kind just in these moments because I was always taught if you have loud music when you pull up in someone's driveway, you're supposed to turn it down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's like, that's the only thing. It's not respectful of somebody's areas.
Speaker 7: Or going down a residential street. Oh no, I always will turn it down.
Speaker 11: I'll do that.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up, David? How you doing doing good?
Speaker 23: First time?
Speaker 50: Long time?
Speaker 32: Hey Mojo, weren't you just complaining about people sitting in the car a couple of weeks ago while you were waiting for trying to get to an important meeting?
Speaker 5: I was. I was talking about trying to find a parking spot. Yeah, but I was.
Speaker 6: I was in a parking lot that had way too many open spots. It was not a full spot, a full lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, listen, I get the idea that you want to make me look like the bad guy, David. I understand that is kind of the goal of most people here. But I was in the right on this one. I think that this woman was in the wrong coming up to me and putting her nose into my business?
Speaker 5: What's up Sarah? Hya?
Speaker 34: Hey?
Speaker 36: There are you guys like ever like cautious about like what the other person can hear on the outside. Because my mom and I we were talking about somebody and I was on the phone with her and it was vibrating, like you know, they could hear it outside and stuff. I had to tell my mom. I was like, hang on a second, let me drive away, because they're standing right outside my car.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If I was down, if I was talking about somebody, or if it was personal information, I would have definitely turned the volume down. But it was really a bunch of nonsense. I I do think though, that people don't understand that they can hear it. Yeah, yeah, I mean I when I heard the hell a lot of the music was outside of the car, in my beautiful blue Gordon.
Speaker 5: Chevrolet with the Hall of Fame with the yeah there you go, Thank you. Mike Port. What's up, Denise?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 30: I'm trying.
Speaker 17: How are you guys doing.
Speaker 8: I've got Bose Doobe sounds speakers in that beautiful Tahoe Go ahead, Okay, okay, So my daughter has a tieho.
Speaker 19: When you somebody call you or you call.
Speaker 16: Out that speaker comes on super loud, so you do have to be careful, like it's scared of us sometimes because it comes on extra loud and everybody can hear what you're saying, and you really don't want nobody in your.
Speaker 23: Business like that.
Speaker 5: So you're you think that that woman was in the right telling.
Speaker 2: Me what to do.
Speaker 19: No, I'm not saying that part.
Speaker 16: Now carry your music down, you sound down a little, because it do be loud and everybody can.
Speaker 36: Be be in you di.
Speaker 12: I do like the people.
Speaker 29: This is this is a stop like.
Speaker 6: Literally that was actually that's actually noise of a car next to you at a stoplay. I do find it there is I do find it interesting when people will listen to their music and their music is so loud that the entire intersection of Orchard Lake Road in Maple.
Speaker 5: Can hear everything.
Speaker 7: You feel it in your own chest.
Speaker 5: It does, it reverberates, It actually stimulates your body. What's up, Haley, Hey guys, what's going on?
Speaker 30: My comment is that she could have just drove off, Like why why did we come at someone who's having.
Speaker 36: A private conversation, Like you couldn't just easily have walked away.
Speaker 7: That's what I was feeling.
Speaker 6: She had enough, she reached her Limmit, this is the lady that yells at you while you're walking your dog and stuff like that, Like she's she seemed like that kind of moment. What's going on, Kelsey High, It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 22: Oh, actually, just pull it up right now, and how to put my phone on speaker?
Speaker 5: Hello, everybody listening to us on the speaker.
Speaker 43: You switch it over the speaker so people can't hit our conversation, and then you can switch it back.
Speaker 11: Over to your seat.
Speaker 13: That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: You can continue the conversation because if you don't do that.
Speaker 6: People will be off to Somebody just text and said, I'm listening to the woman in the car next to us listening to Mojo yell.
Speaker 5: That is so great. What an awesome car system you have there. What's up Melanie? How you doing? Good morning, guys morning.
Speaker 21: I'm just wondering what's she meditating.
Speaker 6: I don't know what she was doing until she started, you know, getting all grouchy faced in front of me, But yeah, I don't know. Maybe that's the thing she was doing something. I just feel like that, Yeah, you must be on do not You're not in a tahoe. I can tell you that what's up? Crystal?
Speaker 5: He doing hey?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 29: How you do it? Good?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 41: I can I believe if she had a job to come and tell you to turn it down, It's like, is she serious?
Speaker 29: I want to turn it?
Speaker 5: Allow you show Crystal, where are you from? Because I love people like you.
Speaker 50: A lot would things.
Speaker 13: I actually live in e Cort Cup from bell Bell.
Speaker 5: I love it. Seriously.
Speaker 6: You can tell you know where I was yesterday when this happened. Can you guess what neighborhood I was in? I was in Bloomfield. Yeah, maybe in Bloomfield. Don't want to be bothered by the conversation, so all right, thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't care to hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: I want everybody to hear what.
Speaker 12: I got to say.
Speaker 6: I want to give me your phone number. I'm gonna call you later today, go to the same parking lot and we're going to talk for an hour. Okay, okay, all right, okay, it's Mojo and Chrystal. Hey Joe, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Talk to you later? We'll see you all right? Oh no, go ahead, No, where do we meet?
Speaker 41: I met you a long time to work for Magic Windows, the Magic Windows.
Speaker 5: I love Magic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you gave me a used a long time ago, and you gave you a movie pas.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 6: We got to get them back advertising with Mojoe in the Morning. I love that as a great family. What's up, Courtney?
Speaker 5: How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 7: I'm good.
Speaker 29: How are you good?
Speaker 5: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 19: I am sitting in my school parking lot.
Speaker 38: I go to Paul Mitchell to school.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, and Randa, I listened to you guys on my way to school every single morning.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: And do you have us on high volume right now so everybody can hear us?
Speaker 26: I do?
Speaker 5: Here we go. Hello Paul Mitchell people, Hello Paul Mitchell people. Thanks for listening. Courtney. I want to read this text message and then I'm going to end this because I've been going on too long.
Speaker 6: This is my favorite. Two four eight, says Mojo. You should have turned your Winchel watcher. Oh my gosh, I was that smart?
Speaker 42: Where were you when these songs played on the radio, play along with a throwback thro down after eight Mojo in the Morning, Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Yesterday we ended our show meeting and keV you you you always do things sometimes that are like the most thoughtful in the world. You said, I gotta go, I gotta leave at noon, and I said, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Where are you going? He goes, I am taking my mom to the dentist.
Speaker 8: What a guy you are, right, man, Gotta make sure mom's g really strong.
Speaker 5: And what was my answer to you on that? I don't remember what was it?
Speaker 8: I said, get her an uber, I'm sweet, your sour aurang up any cavities.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I didn't. I didn't ask her what was going on with her mouth.
Speaker 8: I was too busy being frustrated because my mom, although you know, the woman that allowed me through her vaginal canal, God that held me pushed me through.
Speaker 5: I don't know how long I was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know how long I was in labor for, but I'm sure it was a pleasant experience.
Speaker 5: I don't know that.
Speaker 6: I saw the pictures of you that you are posted, Yeah, some beautiful pictures. And I saw the pictures of you as a child, which, by the way, it's almost kind of like you're now, Like I thought you had a beard.
Speaker 7: Exactly the same exactly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, So my mom and this wasn't planned, like, it's not a thing where she told me two weeks ago and I penciled it into the calendar. She texted me while we were doing the show. She's like, I got a dinnist appointment. I want you to take me. And I'm kind of like you knows say him and in Halline, I'm kind of going like then, I was like, you know, yeah, like i'll take you.
Speaker 5: What time is it?
Speaker 8: She's like one o'clock. I'm like, okay, yes, I wouldn't to fear too much with our post shoal media. I'm like, all right, bet one o'clock, I lead a show at noon, get to her about twelve thirty, get to the appointment at one time.
Speaker 5: It works out perfectly.
Speaker 8: My mom is the type of person where she'll ask you to take her somewhere, but you know that's not the only place she's gonna ask you to take. So I'm telling you so in my mind, and this is what I told her yesterday. I was like, Mom, I'm always prepared to at least do one more thing than what you've already asked me to do, but at that point you can't ask for two and three other things.
Speaker 5: It can't be.
Speaker 8: I need to go to the cell phone store. Then I need to go to the grocery store. Like we gotta like, let's just do what we're supposed to do. Yeah, So we get to the appointment.
Speaker 5: I drop her off.
Speaker 8: She's like, you're not gonna come in and stay. I'm like, no, I don't want to sit in this Dennis office.
Speaker 51: So I leave.
Speaker 5: She text me. I'm like just calling. She texts me like, yeah, it's gonna be about three o'clock. I said, three o'clock.
Speaker 7: What I started at one?
Speaker 11: What the hell do you have to do?
Speaker 5: I thought it was a cleaning. She's like, yeah, I gotta get a little more work done.
Speaker 8: I'm like, dog, I gotta get you sied she Then she calls me, said in alongs and I was gonna go to sleep. She called me at two thirty. I think it was like, yeah, they actually found something else, so we think it more afore I say, well, I don't know what the hell do My mom is the one that speaks, that talks on speakerphone. So I'm like, I'm like, what's the address? And my mama like the ladies can hear you?
Speaker 5: They laughing. I get her like two, five, five.
Speaker 8: She eventually like cancels whatever was going to be the four o'clock appointment, and I do go get her around three, and she gotta go back today.
Speaker 5: I said, I ain't doing it.
Speaker 8: Say today, you know what the advantage of you absolutely, But you don't believe that your mom knew ahead of time it was gonna take this long.
Speaker 5: I think she did.
Speaker 8: I think I absolutely think she did. And then when I pick her up, she's like, are you hungry? And then you know that, man, I mean she wants me to stop and get her some food. I thought she was going to make you something. I thought you was No.
Speaker 6: Yeah that is anybody, by the way, ever had this happen. It's like with a loved one that you know needs a favor. Next thing, you know, you're doing like ten thousand more things that you need to do. And I'm mentally prepared, like, I know it's never going to be let's go do what you ask me to do. I know it's at least going to be one more thing when it starts to be two three was going on right now? I got roped into move in a friend one time. He said, hey, man, can you come over and help me, I just got to move a piece of furniture. And I thought we were just moving a piece of furniture, a table. It's not the entire room of furniture. And it was one of those things where he had furniture being delivered and he didn't pay for them to move it out, you know. So he had to move all of his furniture, his bedroom furniture out, put it in his garage because somebody else was buying the stuff. And I get over there and I thought to myself, all right, we're gonna move a piece of furniture. It turned out it was a dresser an autumnn TV Stands Night Stands The Bad, which by the way, was crazy.
Speaker 7: That's the worst take apart, put back together.
Speaker 5: Something is heavy. I'll take your mom to the dentist. I will move anybody.
Speaker 4: You want to know.
Speaker 10: What's so funny is my mom is slightly the opposite. So we moved her my sister and I moved her to be closer to us.
Speaker 7: So that just because as she's getting older she's single, we want her around more. Well, it's funny because she'll call me, she'll call myself in Wes and be like I my smoke alarm is beeping.
Speaker 45: Can you know?
Speaker 2: She?
Speaker 10: And can you come over and change the batteries? I can't get up on the ladder. I'm too scared.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna fall. Okay, fine, I'll go over.
Speaker 8: And do that.
Speaker 7: I'll call my sister like an hour later. What are you doing. I'm on my way to mom. She needs her rug moved. I'm like, I was just there. But she doesn't want to quote unquote bother us to do too many things, so it's so funny. She'll hit both of us off to do separate tasks. I'm like, I was there. I could have gotten that done for you in one minute.
Speaker 5: Do you know is that or do you think that it's you guys need to visit your mom more often, and.
Speaker 7: This is somebody somebody's there every day.
Speaker 8: All right, Oh my gosh, your mom your mom used to live down river, now lives by you guys.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, Do you ever think that was a bad idea? Or you happy that you don't have to drive as far?
Speaker 7: I'm so happy. Yeah, we don't have to drive as far. It's four minutes.
Speaker 6: Versus one hour eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five. Sixty five four eight. I. Uh, if my mom were.
Speaker 8: Alive, I'd love to drive her around, but she's not here. I'm gonna make you feel guilty easier. You never know, you never know, but I guess what you're up next for the dentist. Listen, I'll tell you.
Speaker 6: I will say this to you whenever I go to a doctor's appointment, or sometimes you'll have to go. Like I'll go to Michigan University of Michigan in the hospital and I'll be sitting in the waiting room and you always see the younger person with the older person and you're like, oh, so sweet. They're like driving their grandma or grandpa, or or maybe they're from Birmingham. They're dating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight The Texas ninety five five zero zero.
Speaker 5: You know what's you know? What makes it even more? Yeah? Funny my mom. Whenever I go pick her up to do stuff, she always get in the back seat. She's really on everything. I love bro. She liked to be first.
Speaker 7: Wait, let's be real, we've all seen your car. Is your front seat even clear enough for your mom to say, this.
Speaker 5: Is the kettle calling the poblad.
Speaker 7: Oh no, go look at my car. There is nothing in it across pallets in the only in the trunk. The rest of it is perfectly cleaner.
Speaker 5: Actually, now that he's got his new zot Ford vehicle, he is cleaner with it. Yeah, are you everything's cleaner?
Speaker 8: Was not?
Speaker 5: Everything's still in his old car. But no, that's funny. Though she likes to be driven in.
Speaker 8: The like I'll hit a lot, expect her to get in and I hear the door open, I'm like, hold on a second, turn around, Joe, he's sitting in the bad You're driving his days?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? What's going on? How you doing, Diana?
Speaker 20: Fine?
Speaker 5: How are you? Are you really fine? I'm gonna make it. Took a little bit for that. Are you doing okay? What's going on?
Speaker 26: Yes?
Speaker 6: Oh, Diana is a mom. This is a mom who's calling up. Isn't Kevin a wonderful son to drive his mom to the dentist.
Speaker 5: Like he did?
Speaker 46: Yes, that's what he's supposed to do.
Speaker 6: This is Diana here on the phone with us right now. Mama Diana. So, Diana, do you have kids that drive you places?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 20: He doesn't drive me, but I have some for him to do when he's at my house.
Speaker 5: I feel that. So you got a honey do list for your child? Yes? Really?
Speaker 51: You Now?
Speaker 5: What's your son's name, Diana, Brandon? And is he a pretty helpful guy? Does he come over a lot?
Speaker 6: Or do you think he complains like Kevin does after he gets that phone call from him you, He'll.
Speaker 46: Say, MA, just tell me everything you have to do on my off day because I know you're going to call me back.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to make one trip. But Diana, this is the thing.
Speaker 8: You guys worked long and hard to give life to these children like Kev's mom.
Speaker 5: Did you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: And this is right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should be doing this right. This is giving back.
Speaker 39: He sure is given back to me.
Speaker 6: I love it, Diana. That's wonderful. Well you tell Brandon keep doing that and make sure that he's taking care of his mom. Okay, And if you ever don't have him macking up the phone call Kevin, Kevin would love to help you out. All right, Love you, thanks for listening. I appreciate you.
Speaker 37: You're welcome, have a good day.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 8: I love that the that a mom called in that was her. She's like, I don't like she would tell you something to go go sweep?
Speaker 5: Do you think that?
Speaker 6: Do you think that if your mom we're here right now and not knowing you were listening, would she be proud of you and happy with you? Or would she say he just complains the whole time that we're going, Like what would how would she say?
Speaker 30: Now?
Speaker 8: My mom is a very appreciative person. She's a very grateful person, very thankful person. I think she would appreciate it. But she would tell me to turn down the music when.
Speaker 5: She actually teach me. Wait a second, does she tell did she pick the music that?
Speaker 30: You know?
Speaker 8: I always try to, you know, cater to my audience. So yesterday I was in a real Stevie wonder bag. So we were listening, we're in the studio. Yeah, yeah, so wait, she'll tell you turn the music down? Does she talk about the temperature in the car too or yeah, especially if I got the seat warmer on the times where she does sit in the front, it's too hot up here, especially if she having like a menopause. Flaire it turned out there he Oh my god, So who picked her up at four o'clock? Win her appointment. I don't get it was that three dog? How did you get jose Hyatt sometimes got out later he had an art art program yesterday.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I like that. All right, well that's good. You're a good son. What a what a guy? Detroit Timys next with skedon Grandis and I heard Radio Station.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed, human real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dumb.
Speaker 4: Sometimes Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Mojo God, let me take that back to the beginning.
Speaker 2: Alrighty ready, you're listening.
Speaker 15: To Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 25: You're a dodo.
Speaker 5: Heck, let's go all right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Shannon wants to start off with something that was interesting to find out about her daughter, Lucy, who's a middle schooler.
Speaker 5: And what was it that you found out?
Speaker 10: So Luise is with her dad this week, but we FaceTime and you know, catch up every once in a while.
Speaker 7: And so I was like, what have you been doing? And she was like, mom, oh my god, Blair hooked up with Chuck and Jenny was sleeping with dead.
Speaker 5: What the hell can of middle school you sending your kids?
Speaker 2: Sup?
Speaker 7: So she's like telling me all this stuff and I was like, whoa wait, are you watching gossip Girl? That's the show she is currently binging gossip Girl. I said, Lucy Grace, you are not allowed to be watching gossip Girl, especially when she was using terms like he was sleeping with her but she wanted to be hooking up.
Speaker 17: With him, Like how do you?
Speaker 10: I didn't even want to say, do you even know what that means? Because I'm too scared to know the answer.
Speaker 7: By the way, like I watched gossip Girl, well I watched it late, but I watched it when I was in my you know, thirties.
Speaker 6: It doesn't bring you nostalgia to know that your kids like the shows that you like, because I mean, tell you kids wanted to.
Speaker 10: Watch like together as a family, we're all binge watching The Middle right now, like way more appropriate. And Lucy and I had a plan to start Gilmore Girls together, which even that I was like, I don't know if even that's appropriate.
Speaker 7: But okay, I'll watch it with her. But Gossip Girl not for an eleven year old.
Speaker 6: No, No, My favorite was when my kids actually got into like the shows that I would watch, Like when they wanted to watch Friends was one of those ones because Friends was like Our Big Show or Seinfeld or something, and now it's.
Speaker 5: Joe, my oldest son, Joe, you know who is you know, way old enough to watch obviously any TV. So it doesn't it relate to that is in the Curb Your Enthusiasm now and he's like, now he sees the humor and Larry David. But uh, it's funny when all of a sudden your kids start using terms where you're going you are not supposed to be using a term like that. She's hooking up a buddy of mine kid and I'm not going to say his name because his wife will kill me for telling the story. Was telling me.
Speaker 6: He's like, I was really worried about and he's like, what's He's like, yeah, she came home and she's telling me because she's also Lucy's age, that this kid was hooking up with this kid, and this kid's hooking up with this kid in school and they're in middle school. Yeah, and then he found out that hooking up meant that they either said that they were dating or they started kissing each other, like they got it.
Speaker 5: They're kissing. Now it's sixth grade, you know that they're well, they're probably they're probably h Jane and those kids. I coached middle school basketball. I caught kids in the stands at a middle school back in the day in West Bloomfield, Abbot. Yeah, that's where the show got failed.
Speaker 6: Uh well, one of the kids, one of the kids, and I won't say his name, but it was a good looking young guy.
Speaker 5: Got every girl. Even the moms I think liked him, would a blind eye.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 5: I turned.
Speaker 6: I said to him, I said, you're done. You can't do it, you know, no because if I because I if. He came back on me. Yeah, which was tough for Joe because Joe was on my team and you know that was one of his kids. But they knew they were screwed. They had cameras all over that place. So if you're a kid right now listening to us in middle school and you're doing some stuff in your gym, you better be careful.
Speaker 7: But you digress.
Speaker 5: No, but this but he goes, he goes hooking up.
Speaker 6: He started freaking out thinking because that he's thinking of hooking up being sex.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, well, I mean that's what that's what the middle school.
Speaker 6: Kids will call it. So they'll say hooking up to make it sound even better. But yeah, what's the TV show that your kids started watching that you're in it? You were cool with, but then you looked at it and like, what would you do if all of a sudden, next show is Sex in the City.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean I can't wait for her to one day watch that because it was one of my favorite favorite shows.
Speaker 7: But I mean that is a million percent not appropriate right now.
Speaker 8: I try to get jo Saya to watch The Boondocks, which was like one of the most funny shows or funny shows I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: In my life.
Speaker 8: And Aaron mcgrugor got from Detroit, actually created the show. He wrote and directed and did all the things, so it was like an extra layer of like, yes, let's sit down and watch this show. I remember it being a little raunchy, right, a little advance, has some as you would like to say, edge to it.
Speaker 5: And the first episode was okay.
Speaker 8: The second episode was the r KYPN Story, and I was like, yeah, no, we got to chart this is it. And then a few months later, Josiah came to me reciting lines from it because I guess he found it on his own.
Speaker 5: Although I got to tell you, there are some movies that you take him to that. I am surprised you that I love it. Really, I love it. I love it. I went to go see You, which is my favorite movie now, movie called Paid Them Full. It was rated R.
Speaker 8: My mom let me rent the DVD or it might have been to be one of those things. At that time, I was thirteen years old, so passing the torch.
Speaker 6: You don't ever when you're in a movie theater, a scene comes on and then all of a sudden you're like, oh boy, this is a little too much.
Speaker 8: I think this world is so fast right now that these kids are learning at triple time the rate that we did and not saying that I have to like help advance that.
Speaker 5: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 10: They probably she probably knows all the things already, but just hearing her talk that way freaked me out so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is funny.
Speaker 6: Although I will tell you that they're just nine out of ten times where kids will watch something that we thought was really good and they will think it's the most boring piece of.
Speaker 7: I thought you were gonna say.
Speaker 17: So.
Speaker 10: I love having the kids watch movies that are nostalgic to me, like Honey, I shrunk The kids keV. We were just talking about are we there yet? Man of the House. So Smith wanted to watch ace Ventura recently and I was like Aspentera Pet Detective, Like, oh yeah, I remember watching that, Dude, five minutes in there's a bj.
Speaker 9: You don't realize what that is when you're watching it and you're so young, right, But how many?
Speaker 5: How many times have you tried to get your kids to watch, you know, like.
Speaker 10: A show like we tried to start Home Improvement? Yeah, because I loved that show. They thought it was boring, and Lucy's like, this is the most boring show ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah. Movies are like that too.
Speaker 6: I tried to get my kids to watch all those movies like The Breakfast Club and things like that, and we started sitting down to watch them, and it was only one of them that was like into it, and it was Jacob. Jacob thought they were cool because he thought he was an old soul too, and he thought they were smart. Joe was just looking for movies, you know what I mean. He was not into it at all. What's up, Bella, how you doing?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning. What's going on?
Speaker 47: So Ever since I was really little, my dad has been a very big movie person, and he showed me Spaceball at the age of five.
Speaker 5: Spaceballs. That's it, by the way, that is it? Who's in Spaceball? Is that like John Moranas or what's his name? Morianas?
Speaker 43: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, those guys were like those guys were like the biggest stars at the time because of SNL and all those shows, and yeah, did you did you like it?
Speaker 36: I loved it?
Speaker 47: And I was going around quoting things I shouldn't have been quoting at school, and so my dad thought it was hilarious. I was quoting the scene where all the people were cross eyed, and he took a video of me and said, you can only tell this.
Speaker 41: To your uncle and me.
Speaker 5: Your uncle's the only other one.
Speaker 47: I love it around the house somewhere. And he showed me Breakfast Club when I was eleven. Yeah, so that was also an interesting experience talking about this like stuff going on, Like the themes were phenomenal, but I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 6: I tried to get my kids to watch Risky Risky Business, the Tom Cruise movie, Uh what the hell, my my brain friend, Oh Bearlely Hills cop that movie, and then uh, Fast Time Richmond High and they hated all of them except for Fast Times Richmont High because they like the pool scene with the hot girl at the pool scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they looked at all the other ones.
Speaker 6: They looked at all of those ones like they thought Beverly Hills Cop was the cheesiest thing ever.
Speaker 8: They're like, Eddie Murphy's not funny, like they did not think he was. I'm like, that's Eddie Murphy. What's going on, Gail?
Speaker 25: Good morning, guys, Happy Thursday. So my seventeen year old has now gotten an interest into watching Shameless. I used to watch it like it was little, yeah, and like I tried to like stay away from him while I watched it.
Speaker 12: But then I walked into my house.
Speaker 25: One day after work a couple of weeks ago, and there he is watching Shameless.
Speaker 45: I don't know why watching.
Speaker 25: Watching that at the same house as me, Like I'm not home.
Speaker 6: Cool, but it's not around So sha Shameless was like the Sunday night thing, you know what I mean, Like you make the kids go to bed early and then you put Shameless on. Sopranos was like that too for me, Like I would watch Sopranos and you only watched it because it was on on Sunday Night Live late, and you'd make the kids go to bed like early.
Speaker 5: What's up, Billy?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 29: Oh morning guys. I was telling Spirits my kids like to watch I mean they're sixteen or seventeen. They like to watch the show like my strange addiction where like people eat nail polish and stuff. She put me on hold before I could tell her.
Speaker 15: What really made me call in is me?
Speaker 29: My wife and the kids were sitting down one day watching it and this lady, her husband comes in with a cup and she starts talking about demon facials and yeah yeah about being uncomfortable. And I had to leave the room and I told my wife make sure to turn that crap off.
Speaker 8: We ain't watching this anymore. I'm out of here, a little over the top although it doesn't work. I wonder, what's up? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 30: Hey?
Speaker 5: What did you say? Good morning? All that? All that did you say?
Speaker 14: Is that you?
Speaker 5: Nick? Yep?
Speaker 14: That's me?
Speaker 5: Go ahead? What's going on? I thought he actually swore there For a second, I thought he said suck a D? Like he said, did you say? Nick? I thought he said s a D?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 5: What's going on? Nick?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 14: As a kid, you know, watch that show that's a rat and when he's come on and she dressed up as a plumber one day and Watson, Hey, their little lady, I'm your plumber. She's walking in the house. So I would just say that, hey, their little lady, I'm your plumber, and my mom was like, stop saying.
Speaker 30: Why not.
Speaker 6: To figure out on the opposite of that, so raven and shows like that. There were some of those shows, those Nickelodeon shows. I remember I would watch and they're behind in the middle of the day and it look was kind of creepy that a guy like my age at the time, like I was probably thirty.
Speaker 10: Years Dan Schneider. Now we know who was behind all those shows was a bad guy. And there were some jokes that were so not appropriate in there, right, like the weird stuff he had the girls on those shows doing that got.
Speaker 8: Through the sensors of Nickelodeon people. Peyton, what was the movie that you were allowed to watch that your parents loved?
Speaker 13: I actually was the one who loved him. It was the Austin Towers movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's another movie that some kids, if they watch it may not get and it's and those are great.
Speaker 25: It wasn't a problem until I was in the grocery store with my mom one day and shouted out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those are those are great ones. So will you continue to let her watch Gossip Girl? Or did you call her father and say, why are you not paying attention to your what.
Speaker 5: Your daughter is watching?
Speaker 7: This is not a battle that I'm choosing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's him at that point, with him or her? Okay, yeah, because at a certain point I'm like, all right.
Speaker 10: Well she's already gotten this far. I think she's on like season five, it's almost almost and.
Speaker 7: You're just real fast.
Speaker 5: Let's monitor what she watches next.
Speaker 28: Then afterwards, if you were about to text him an entire paragraph, don't.
Speaker 6: Just j is Mojo in the morning, Mojo in the morning. Do you guys know that Kevin is wanted by the law. There's no joke about let me see you I know what do you mean?
Speaker 5: You're not surprised?
Speaker 11: I mean I feel like you be on side quests. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 8: So I have mail that goes to my mom's house, and my mom is a great person. I believe there are times where maybe you know the mail has been there three weeks and she called me and told me or she'll call me the same day that it gets delivered. But I'm not the best at opening mail, just not good at opening physical mail.
Speaker 5: So she gives me some mail over the weekend. I bring it home, throw it on account of whatever case may be.
Speaker 8: You gets to a point I'm watching the basketball games because the playoffs are on, and I'm like, let me go open his meal. So I opened the mail and I don't even remember, like some male is just the white envelope and it doesn't say anything on the envelope, and then you have to open it up to see what's inside. And sometimes that's like the more serious mail. So I open up this mail and it says State of Michigan Judicial District Motion affidavit and or order to show costs.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, this looked like some legal documentation.
Speaker 7: You didn't sound that happy in your head.
Speaker 41: I'm like, oh, like, oh.
Speaker 8: God, I had them more like, what the hell is this type of thing? This is for those who can see there's brown stains. Its Josiah's hot chocolate.
Speaker 5: Hot chocolate. It's it's not doo, not doodoo stuff.
Speaker 8: But I have it, says I am interested in this matter as deputy court clerk that Kevin ar went a second myself. I failed to comply with an order dated February twenty nine, twenty twenty four. This is two years ago and I am in contempt for failure to pay fines costs for fees. This is associated I guess with a ticket that I forgot to pay and I must appear before the court on today, April twenty seven. Why were you here at two pm? I don't plan on going. What and if I don't go then a bench ward should be issued from you?
Speaker 7: So did you just pay the ticket? Or how do you get out of this?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I'm hoping that we have someone that works in uh where is this it in Oakland County that can show love?
Speaker 5: You're just gonna randomly throw that out there if you pay it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: Do you think he's like, what exactly it says?
Speaker 5: It says criminal contempt of court? That's what I say. I don't know. Go to a jury duty or what is this? Pay the ticket? It was like a registration slide plate.
Speaker 8: Cis Oh, so you got a ticket, you got a ticket, and you never dealt with a ticket as the last time you got a ticket. It seems like February twenty twenty four, seemed like two years ago.
Speaker 5: You're going to jail. I don't think I should.
Speaker 8: Here's what I want to ask this question, because Kevin, this is for a traffic ticket. Do we have any other listeners that are checking us out right now that have a warrant out for their arrest, that are listening and evading the law. Can you give Kevin advice on how to evade getting arrested? So it says three hundred and five dollars if I pay that, you have to appear. If I turn you in, well I get a rule ward out of here. I mean, if you do it, I'm dog the bounty hunter.
Speaker 5: You I got till two pm?
Speaker 11: Wait, but for real, what is your plan? You say you're not paying it?
Speaker 51: What are you trying to do?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess I gotta do something because I don't want to get pulled over and like I mean, right off to jail.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to Could you imagine if you get pulled over in the pickup line at Josiah's school that around That would be insane.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to pay three hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Hold on a second, hold on, Saidjo Mojo in the morning. Uh is cav gonna get himself arrested during the show? Here, what's happening?
Speaker 51: I work with Bloomfield Hills Court, So I was just curious.
Speaker 37: Where he got his ticket.
Speaker 8: Uh, it doesn't say it. It's says city of Nova, That's all he's saying. Oh, Man, was probably when you work County. I was probably leaving doctor Reynold's office. I think I remember this exact moment.
Speaker 6: Quick question for you, court lady, can you do me a favor and get an officer ready for us? I'm gonna I'm gonna have have a court officer ready to go. I'm bringing this guy in. We're turning him in today, and we're getting to the reward.
Speaker 48: We'll make sure you get your cash for it, like her.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the call, Becky. What's up, Becky?
Speaker 32: Hey?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning. What's happening?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 46: I just heard Cuvin's little problem that he's got.
Speaker 5: It's about to be a big calling to help sounds like it.
Speaker 46: I mean I can't help you, unfortunately, but I can give you a little bit of friendly advice.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm listening, So it sounds like you.
Speaker 46: Had like an expired plate, Like you didn't have your registration renewed in time when you got pulled over a couple of years ago. And the district courts back in the day you used to be able to get your license suspended if you didn't pay a ticket on time, and the governor made.
Speaker 20: That go away.
Speaker 46: So like they got like a backstoor law now where they can just do the show cause an issue a warrant.
Speaker 19: So that's the way that they get their money.
Speaker 6: What if this is the case, What if Kevin doesn't ever pay it, like if he hasn't paid his registration, because I'm assuming that they want him to, you know, at least show that he has registration and have paid it up.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm good now after this, I went and got it. You did, okay, Well then just go and show them and hopefully then they don't arrest you. I don't know if I still got that was on the jeet back there. I don't even drive no more. What's going on?
Speaker 23: Anna?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 48: Hi?
Speaker 19: How are you?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 5: We're doing?
Speaker 26: Long time.
Speaker 31: I've been wanted for.
Speaker 37: I basically had my license for maybe three months and I've been wanted ever since I got my license at.
Speaker 29: A regular time.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait, what do you want it for?
Speaker 37: I'm wanting for traffic tickets, driving while license suspended? Uh, no proof of insurance? Stupid stuff.
Speaker 5: Aren't you worried I got to get there? Are you not worried that you're going to be arrested?
Speaker 39: I mean I am, but I have four kids and I got to get there.
Speaker 5: I'm a nursing as.
Speaker 37: They got to get to school.
Speaker 21: I got rent.
Speaker 5: You know, so you drive under the speed limit in hopes that you don't get caught.
Speaker 37: I drive it like I stole it.
Speaker 8: Oh, so you're gonna run from the loss. You're gonna have an o J high speed. I do chase and get out of there.
Speaker 19: I do all of the speed limits.
Speaker 37: Everything is legit in my car. My injurance is paid, you know. I try and keep a nicer car so that I'm not like a target or whatever. So my advice to Kevin is to take all the back roads the police pull in somewhere.
Speaker 5: A bench warren is crazy for?
Speaker 44: That is what a.
Speaker 11: Bench warn It means that you said it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't think you have to learn what a bench warrant?
Speaker 7: Is it's an hour rest?
Speaker 5: There is a warrant for his arrest? What's that?
Speaker 45: Samantha, Hi, I was just calling to say the same thing happened to my husband.
Speaker 34: He had gotten a ticket for like an outthead light years and years ago, and he, you know, life happened, He forgot about it, didn't pay it.
Speaker 19: We got pulled over months ago in what Haven.
Speaker 41: They pulled us over.
Speaker 34: They took his ID.
Speaker 19: They came back and they were like, are.
Speaker 34: You aware that you have a warrant for your arrest?
Speaker 30: And we were like what.
Speaker 45: They took him to jail. He had to wait there for Taylor to come and pick him up. They took him there and he spent two nights in jail over a three ticket.
Speaker 11: You ready for that guy?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: Was your family?
Speaker 6: Were you traumatized? Was the family traumatized when they saw dad getting put in the back of a car.
Speaker 19: Thankfully the kids were not with us, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 34: But it was hard because I it was you know, later at night, It was like nine o'clock at night and I went up there and I was like, okay, can we just can I just give you the money for the ticket and you guys let him know, and they let him go and they were like no, like.
Speaker 39: He has to see to.
Speaker 30: It.
Speaker 37: Yeah, it was ordeal.
Speaker 19: I please just take care of it.
Speaker 7: Kep's reading the documentation right now, Like you didn't read it, did you?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 5: I just I just blew it off.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 5: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 19: I work at a bail bonds company.
Speaker 5: Here you go, Kevin need your number?
Speaker 6: Can call you guys when he gets pulled over and arrested later today.
Speaker 31: Absolutely, wow, the first.
Speaker 5: Time, Tammy, Tammy. Yeah, thanks Tammy, we appreciate it. Hold on, Megan, what is Kevi need?
Speaker 36: Kevi needs the call?
Speaker 21: Top dog.
Speaker 5: Dog give me time dollar what happened? Let me hear you with the top Dog. I woke up in the morning. You ever woke up opens your mail seeing you how to warrant?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 8: So I think I might go to the court because, I mean, because first of all, I don't want to just pay three hundred dollars for something that's stupid, in my opinion, is stupid. But I also feel like there are certain things that I want to want to court room and say, one of which is you're honor me. I approached the bench that's always like something I want to Then I want to just yell at Jack for no reason. And then I honestly want to say I want to ask the court for leniency.
Speaker 5: That's one thing. That's the I want to say. Hold on, Steven, tell Kevin where you just got out.
Speaker 29: Of I just got out of the Cob Colly And how long were you in?
Speaker 23: Three days?
Speaker 5: And what did you do? No proof of registration and and you caught a cold and you had a bench warrant. I had a badge.
Speaker 23: Warrant, and they took me in and they took me from right to the Cob County.
Speaker 5: We're not doing it. We got a faces game. Get it going and get on your way home. Did you catch a cold in in jail? Yeah, you don't want to go there.
Speaker 4: You in the morning full of faces for radio and make up.
Speaker 5: This is Mojo in the morning. You know what time it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's a thirty four.
Speaker 5: You know what time it is. AG knows what time it is.
Speaker 8: It's Mojo's cars cashing gas looking for that ninety fifth caller. You're guaranteed to go home with a fifty dollars proper gas car. But we are looking for your opportunity to go home with twenty thousand dollars or Chevy tracks ninety fifth Caller eight four four six six five sixty five four eight eight four four Mojo Live, mo Jordan, The Morning's Dirty on the thirty, Shannon's got the dirty for you.
Speaker 5: What's going on in the world.
Speaker 10: It was such a good reunion and keV I know how much you love Hillary Duff and this story is about Hillary.
Speaker 48: Do you know?
Speaker 8: I thought you'd take them a little cold good milk. She's been looking a little sour lately.
Speaker 7: What Wow time show.
Speaker 5: But let's see what's up.
Speaker 10: Maybe this will change the strong latest Ruthie, she's a prized fans during her show at Madison Square guard and by bringing out her ex boyfriend Joel Madden and his band Good Charlotte on stage to sing the anthem.
Speaker 7: When I say band went wild, they went wild.
Speaker 2: So they dated.
Speaker 10: Two thousand and four to two thousand and six, maybe a little longer, reuniting two decades later. And here's the greatest part about this. There is never any drama with that relationship. And actually so Joel Madden is married to Nicole Ritchie. Hillary is married to a musician named Matthew Koma. The two couples are actually really super tight. So Hillary is like, I do wine nights with Nicole, We go hiking together as a foursome, like they are best best friends.
Speaker 7: So this was very easily made sense.
Speaker 5: But yeah, and if you love Hillary, she'll be here next Saturday at thirteenth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can the busiest day e.
Speaker 8: That's disappointing because I saw good Charlotte too, and they didn't bring out Hillary Jobson opportunities.
Speaker 10: Just when it looked like one of Blake Lively's legal battles was over, it is back. A Texas judge already threw out that defamation lawsuit filed by Crisis PR executive Jed Wallace, but now he dead wants Blake back under oath. Why because she is asking him to pay eight hundred thousand dollars in legal fees. And he was like, well, wait a second, I want the chance to question her before I write an eight hundred thousand dollars teck. He wants to ask Blake about the sexual harassment allegation she made against Justin belt Dony, his client, arguing that if he can prove she acted with malice. If this was intentional to hurt him, she might not be entitled to collect those legal fees after all. Blake's attorneys, of course, aren't having it. They say this guy has already deposed her, lost the case, and they're calling this move yet another desperate, meritless attempt to avoid paying.
Speaker 7: Her the money that she has already owed.
Speaker 4: Just discreet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm kind of sick of hearing about that. Yeah, also kind of sick of hearing about this.
Speaker 10: A Senate committee has voted to recommend doctor Fauci be held in contempt of Congress after he invoked the Fifth Amendment more than one hundred times during that hearing about the government's COVID response and the origins of the virus.
Speaker 7: So here's what this means. The vote now sends the.
Speaker 10: Issue to the Justice Department, which will decide whether or not to pursue criminal charges against doctor Fauci. However, this is getting This could be complicated because President Biden granted doctor Fauci a preemptive pardon before he left office, which means that would cover all of his possible federal crimes dating back to twenty fourteen, including COVID.
Speaker 7: So we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 8: I think instead of saying I plete the fifth from now long, we should say iplete the fauci, I.
Speaker 10: Plead the It was like one hundred and thirteen times or something crazy like that. And the new trailer for Prime Time dropped yesterday, starring Robert Pattinson as friend of the Mojo in the morning show Chris Hansen, the guy from How to Catch a Predator.
Speaker 29: I don't really like your show, but America loves it, so I need to know if you to Catch a Predator nine pm, Prime Time gona be bigger than Lost.
Speaker 10: That is in the Oh my god, exactly. It's in theater September twenty fifth.
Speaker 5: Cannot wait.
Speaker 7: By the way, that is definitely what I'm going to see.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. We talked about Zindaia and Tom Holland the year they're having. Robert Pattinson is having an equally impactful and powerful year. He's been in that ton of stuff. This is just one of the latest, doing three coming later, and I feel.
Speaker 10: Like this one's going to be a good Like a lot of people will go see you absolutely all right, miss anything from today, go back catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 42: This is something in the dirty on the thirty our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 23: You're calling.
Speaker 8: All right, speaking of good years, we got a winner on the line whose year could be changing in a week.
Speaker 5: Royal Oaks Own. Andrea's on the line. Hey Andrea, Hi morning, how's your day going?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 17: Good?
Speaker 5: Now you run the ninety fifth caller.
Speaker 8: Congratulations, you are qualified.
Speaker 5: For Mojo's cars, cash and gas.
Speaker 31: So much I recall, like after morning, I don't believe.
Speaker 11: Well you were.
Speaker 5: Actually that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: You can't win if you don't call, and you've been calling and calling, and now you win. That's how it works. So Chevy tracks twenty twenty six or twenty thousand dollars? Which one are you taking? Should you win?
Speaker 33: I'm taking cash?
Speaker 5: I got a what.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, shout out your fiance, all right, shout out Jack, Shut out Jack.
Speaker 5: Jack, Andrea.
Speaker 8: Let's make you twenty thousand dollars richer and make that wedding the greatest wedding of all time.
Speaker 5: What do you say?
Speaker 11: That would be great? I can't all right.
Speaker 8: August fourteenth, Gordon, Chevrolet and Garden City. Hang on the line, Andrea, we'll see you next Friday.
Speaker 36: Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 11: It's time for more mojo.
Speaker 6: Mojo in the morning, all right, it is Mojo in the morning. Went out to dinner with Chelse and some friends. We sit this way, which I like it the way that we said. We said, if there's a booth either side by side, where Chelse Ny are side by side, and then the guys are across from each other, or we'll sit where Chelsea and I will be across from each other and the two people that we're with are across from each other. And that's how it was in this one. So the guys are next to each other, they can sit there and.
Speaker 7: You know, they can have their own comfort. Ye can have their own cool girls can have their own combo.
Speaker 6: I have my headphone so loud. I can't hear craps so across the table. Sometimes I can't hear and uh, I don't want.
Speaker 5: To talk to my wife. You know, we talk about say that. No, be honest.
Speaker 6: You know, sometimes you go out with people, you want to talk to other people. Right, So we're out to eat and we're with a couple that Chelse is really close with her.
Speaker 5: I kind of am semi close with with him, and.
Speaker 7: So basically you're saying you got dragged out.
Speaker 5: Uh No, I actually kind of wanted to.
Speaker 6: I was okay, but I don't want to get myself into more trouble than I am bringing this thing up. So we're sitting there through dinner, and as we're sitting there having conversations, I started getting into a personal bit of the relationships and I started becoming when from Tom to Moji where I started doing the interviewing aspects of things about halfway through and I started asking questions that I guess I wasn't supposed to. And the reason why I wasn't supposed to know that I was not supposed to ask those questions is all of a sudden, I'm sitting there asking a question and I feel a foot kicking my shin. Chelsea starts kicking me under the table because she's upset over whatever it is that I'm saying at that particular moment.
Speaker 5: Tell us what wanted the questions?
Speaker 6: Is No, it was about past relationships that they had, and this is a second marriage for these guys, so there was something that it was basically me asking a question about her, the woman's past spouse, and it brings up bad I guess stuff going on like I wasn't supposed to do it. And so you know what it's like when you have somebody kick you under a table and you got to pretend like you didn't get kicked under the table all of a sudden, It's like getting stung by a wasp.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, at a picnic or something. You're like, ah, something, just what's going on?
Speaker 6: So the conversation keeps going and now I'm staying away from the whole thing, and the wife goes and what else do you want to know?
Speaker 5: And Chelsea kicks you.
Speaker 15: Up?
Speaker 6: So with that said, I wanted to ask this question, what is this the thing that you do to your significant other? Like what's your thing that you do or like the unspoken thing that you have in your relationship to tell them to shut the f up?
Speaker 5: Because for Chelsea, it's kicked me under the table and that's my shut the f up?
Speaker 11: Yeah, like pineapple?
Speaker 5: Or does anybody have a safe word like that? And if you do, what is your what is your safe word? What do you do?
Speaker 8: I think a good way to go about it is bring up the weather for some reason, you know, I mean like it changes the tie.
Speaker 5: Is it supposed to rain tomorrow? And then like that's you're cute as ship up.
Speaker 7: We'll always do at least I will always do the hand squeeze that just gets really really tight.
Speaker 10: Or I'll dig my thumb nail into West's palm if he's starting to go down a road that I don't want him to go.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've had the fingernails in my skin, or like.
Speaker 6: My mom used to do that. My mom, is she getting that mad at you? She never would spank you at all. She'd just grab your your wrist or something, you know, and it would be like, oh, inside you. My mom had long nails.
Speaker 5: I remember that.
Speaker 8: My grandma used to grab the fat behind my arm. Oh my godn't that And then if she was really on your ass she had.
Speaker 5: Twisted a little bit.
Speaker 7: Grandma roof.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine if you did that with your your husband like Chelsea did that.
Speaker 7: My mom used to take the hair brush and just bomp us a little.
Speaker 5: What if I did that with.
Speaker 8: Start a fight eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight or if you can relate to this text, call me and we will call you what's the signal your partner gives for you to shut up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 32: Donna?
Speaker 15: Hi? Come on?
Speaker 16: My husband what he does is I kick him under the table and he says, oh, why are you kicking me up?
Speaker 5: That's true. Sometimes you don't realize what's going on. Right. What have you? What have you had to kick him under the table for? What has he done that it's made you kick him?
Speaker 19: It could be anything, he says, Yes, it's definitely anything.
Speaker 29: He says.
Speaker 30: Something he says when you know, if friends are there or something he shouldn't.
Speaker 11: Say, just like you, what kind of shoes?
Speaker 20: Give him that look?
Speaker 5: Give him that look?
Speaker 19: And what are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 6: You know what's funny is Chelsea, Chelsea was wearing like these boots on Friday or Saturday or no, Thursday, Chelsea was wearing these.
Speaker 5: Boots and these boots are he steal tall?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is that song? There's boots are men for walking? These boots are men for giving your husband a bruise?
Speaker 4: They hurt so bad?
Speaker 5: Jade, what's going on?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 30: So I just wanted to first time in a long time.
Speaker 41: Usually, whenever my boyfriend says something that is not supposed to be brought up.
Speaker 19: I just give him a.
Speaker 30: Stern mom looks because I have a three year old paddler and just giving.
Speaker 27: Him that like what the.
Speaker 12: She said?
Speaker 5: She said it? Oh yeah, I felt that you can't say the F word like you just said.
Speaker 7: But every moms, Yeah, she's scary.
Speaker 5: And what have you remembered that the last time that you gave the look? What was it over? Do you remember?
Speaker 50: It was like the last one it was bringing up x's And when you get into that conversation, it is no good either way.
Speaker 52: No one wants to talk.
Speaker 18: About their Well that was my problems.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't don't bring up excess to people that you're in a relation. You're having a fan family friendly meal with what's up? Mikayla High?
Speaker 5: Hey are you doing? What's the way that you do it? Yeah?
Speaker 37: So I was like recently diagnosed like a couple of years ago with ADHD and I talk about it all the time.
Speaker 19: So my husband was talking about somebody he found out was cheating.
Speaker 39: And we were with a couple that he didn't know they had like just recently gotten over this.
Speaker 19: So he's like talking about how horrible this is, and I'm like, oh, my god, I forgot.
Speaker 25: And brought up something with the kids and the babies.
Speaker 13: It's like super NOI like normal for us for me to just.
Speaker 17: Like randomly have these like thoughts, I have to get out like right now.
Speaker 39: Yeah, so you know, I just got to do damage control.
Speaker 5: And then do you drive home and just talk about that entire month with each other?
Speaker 36: Oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely for days to come.
Speaker 6: I read as a stat just a little bit ago in one of the I don't know what prep service it was, we had a morning show thing that we're prep services that said that sixty percent of couples leave the night with each other arguing on the way home.
Speaker 5: Sixty percent. That means only forty percent are happy.
Speaker 10: That's crazy, bro, Do you would tell us to the thing? Because Wes and I have done this before and it kind of depends on who you're going out with. But we're on the way there, you'll say, Hey, this and this and this is off limits.
Speaker 7: Like you kind of yes, you kind of have a little chat before.
Speaker 5: You walk in. You got a brief.
Speaker 13: Yes.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. My favorite is going to nights where there's many.
Speaker 6: Couples there and then the drive home seeing if the stories are similar, like because you will go and all the guys will hang out with each other and all the girls will hang out with each other, and then you'll drive home and I'll go that is't what he said, and those are my favorite rides home. What's up, Haley?
Speaker 5: How you doing fantastic? What's the way that your spouse tells you to shut the f up? Or you tell him?
Speaker 33: I used to my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 30: I would tell him things that like my best friend would tell.
Speaker 8: Me, and when we go out, he would bring it up, and so I would just pinch him under the table to get him to stop talking.
Speaker 46: Like, am I supposed to know that?
Speaker 19: I wasn't supposed to tell you that, So stop bringing it up?
Speaker 5: Can I say something?
Speaker 42: Though?
Speaker 5: Chelsea does this too.
Speaker 6: She'll tell me things and not really be as specific as to say, don't ever bring this up in public. I just assume that she's telling me because I should know and everybody should know. You know, I don't know if you yeah, now that you know how we do the whole This is not for the radio, Chelsea has to say. This is not for any conversation, not to be repeated. Treat us like therapist. It's just meant to listen sounding board?
Speaker 5: Right, what's up?
Speaker 29: Rick?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 23: I got down and my wife calls me W when I start saying things that I should.
Speaker 5: What does that mean? Because I got to dump that? So you're gonna kick you on the table?
Speaker 30: You do that?
Speaker 5: Hold on, you're I had to dump that. Your wife calls you W and y W.
Speaker 14: Because I'm the a hole, but I'm the hole.
Speaker 13: You're the W.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's funny. Oh my god. Now I'm happy you actually said the Actually.
Speaker 31: Can I gets this morny?
Speaker 8: I'm sey, Yes, I would like to get how much how much money you put up in the now?
Speaker 5: Okay, Nicole, you there get some chips on your high call. How are you?
Speaker 16: I'm good?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 6: I've got I've got bruises on my body from this weekend's conversations?
Speaker 5: What did you want to say?
Speaker 35: What I was gonna say was whenever you know, I'm in a public setting with my significant other and they say something off the wall, I just give them the really big eyebrows raised all the.
Speaker 46: Way up to like my forehead and the squinty eyes like you say.
Speaker 19: One more thing and you're walking home.
Speaker 5: That's so great.
Speaker 46: Yeah, those conversations before Oh, he always.
Speaker 7: Does every time he sees me turn my head to him.
Speaker 35: You know, yep, I said something.
Speaker 5: You realize your eyebrows but they can, Dwayne, what's up?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 26: How are you doing?
Speaker 29: Yes?
Speaker 19: Typically, when my wife calls me by my first name, I go by DJs.
Speaker 37: She says, my Dwyane.
Speaker 2: I know I'm in.
Speaker 6: So it's like your parents. When your parents would call you by your formal or use the middle name, that's.
Speaker 5: When you know it's you know, you use the middle or the first. It's over, Dwayne. Who would you rather be in trouble with your wife or your parents?
Speaker 35: Oh?
Speaker 8: Okay, See for me, it'd been my parents just way getting in getting in trouble.
Speaker 6: Now, I never thought like you used as a kid, you know, you get sent to your room or you get punished or anything like that. You were kind of like, ah, this sucks. When I'm older, this will never happen. Then nobody told me a marriage.
Speaker 20: Was like.
Speaker 1: Detroit Tims Mixed Ski and Grandfathers, Sims, Simy and I.
Speaker 4: Are Radio station Guaranteed Human. Three great radio stations, One stupid show.
Speaker 5: Mojo in the Morning Live. It's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Bianca in with us, Harry and Bianca was in the office yesterday and Crystal, who is our promotions director, said something to you that you wanted to run by us to see if we agreed with her on Yeah.
Speaker 48: So, I actually never really had this thought before. My Birthday's coming up in a couple of weeks, okay, and I'm planning on doing like a little party bus with my girls going downtown Detroit, like bar hopping a little bit. I've always wanted to do that, so I was like, this is the year, and I'm making the plans for it. I was telling our promotions director Crystal about my plans yesterday and she said, oh, Biago, like, why would you even think about doing that? And I was like, what do you mean? She said, well, is your boyfriend going to be there? I said, obviously not. He's nineteen.
Speaker 4: You cannot be there.
Speaker 48: He can't go to the bars. So she said, why would you do something knowing that he can't be there or he can't even go if he wanted to be there. I'm like, Okay, I see her point. She told me she wanted to go out of the country, but since her husband couldn't get a passport, she won't go out of the country until her husband gets.
Speaker 7: At the passport, even with girlfriends and stuff.
Speaker 48: Yeah, she said she won't do it. So she was telling me I should not.
Speaker 6: Be her example of that was I just sent her a text and is she here? Check check out there and see if I.
Speaker 10: Don't agree with the passport one because if her if all her girlfriends are going to Mexico and she has a passport and she can go to Mexico.
Speaker 4: She said, regard go ahead to give my opinion.
Speaker 48: She just said, regardless, no matter who I'm going with, guys, girls, whoever, I should not be going to a bar or going out without him.
Speaker 5: I actually agree more with the passport one. Then I agree with that.
Speaker 7: Your hair, oh my god, your hair is amazing.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: You're gonna make Kevin go even crazier over you, Kevin, Like, what did you say when the other day she's.
Speaker 5: A bad, bad milk? You better watch out? All right?
Speaker 6: So hold on, so hold on, get close to Kev's mike for this one here, because all right, So Bianca was explaining to us about how you think it's something that she shouldn't be doing and going out to a bar because her boyfriend's not of age, and she told us the example of you not leaving the country because your husband doesn't have a passport. Uh, so we're going to discuss that right now. Okay, all right. So my in chanting, by the way, doesn't agree with the whole passport thing. I don't agree with the idea that you should not go to bars because he's not twenty one either. I actually think you should go to bars. The passport thing, I get only because what happens, God forbid, something happens when she's out of country.
Speaker 7: And her dad and mom go get her.
Speaker 5: Well, what if they don't have a passport.
Speaker 7: No, that wasn't part of the equation. I know the story.
Speaker 5: So I did say.
Speaker 40: I was like, you know when she was telling me about it, because she's been telling me about this guy Bryce, and so.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, name drop ox.
Speaker 15: Me and here I am.
Speaker 40: No, we were talking about this guy and she was telling me about him, and she's like, well, I'm planning birthday things and I'm like, so is he going?
Speaker 7: And she's like, well, he can't go.
Speaker 5: I'm like, well, how is that gonna make him feel?
Speaker 40: I'm like, you know, if you guys are dating and you're liking him and everything. I feel like you kind of should include he should be able to be included in your birthday plans. And she's like, well, I didn't think about it like that. I'm like, well, if you're serious, I'm like, if I was dating a guy and he went out with his friends and I couldn't go, I would kind of be at home sliding down the wall.
Speaker 10: Okay, but wait a second, is it just girls that are going out on this party bus for your birthday?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: Only girls?
Speaker 7: Okay, so then see then I think it's fine.
Speaker 40: Yes, clarify that. And when she told me that part, I said, okay, it's just girls.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Christal, you understand she's doing another birthday party too, where they're going to a perfect place for him.
Speaker 5: A jumping place jump.
Speaker 11: She did tell me about that.
Speaker 6: You're going, they're gonna go in, they're gonna bounce it, and then they're gonna go to Chuck E Cheese's and then they're gonna all right, So the passport thing, I kind of get it, like I get, what's your husband's name, Tony. Tony by the way, Tony is he's a man, Tony like, good looking guy, all the stuff.
Speaker 5: I wipe him up. No, No, he's all right. By the way, when you guys go on vacations together, does he pay for the whole thing? Or do you guys both split.
Speaker 3: That he pays for everything?
Speaker 6: That should That guy pampers the crap out of this lady. But I plan, Yeah, but you're just playing planning to spend his money.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you see you cooking for him? Yeah, and a lot of things for him, a lot.
Speaker 5: Okay, literally, like Tony takes care of Crystal, he does. He's a good guy.
Speaker 6: Hold on, Ashton wants to make a comment. Hi, Ashton, Hey, Ashton, what do you think about this? Bianca's boyfriend is not twenty one? Should she be going to bars right now?
Speaker 12: I think she should because I don't understand why he just can't go with her like old enough. He just can't drink though, he just can't dream and.
Speaker 19: Do you at the door?
Speaker 5: They don't do like they don't have an eighteen enough bars that you could go to.
Speaker 48: You're the only one to.
Speaker 4: Go to.
Speaker 5: They're not even in a relationship. Only are y'all in a relationship? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 30: They not.
Speaker 8: They haven't even verbally committed to each other. They say there's some anogamous relationship.
Speaker 48: Okay, we're like in a relationshipating.
Speaker 8: He's kind of telling me that, like, yeah, you can feel all you want to feel until it's official.
Speaker 5: It ain't official.
Speaker 6: I think it would be kind of funny, though, wouldn't it to see them go to a bar and he's got the wrist band?
Speaker 5: That would make me feel awkward? Why don't I.
Speaker 6: Get I'll get my son Luke to get them a fake ID. I'm telling you you gets them from like China or something. You around in the bush.
Speaker 48: You could be by d you know, we got the bus. You don't need a d D.
Speaker 5: Heather, what's up?
Speaker 30: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 39: I just wanted to kind of address the passport thing.
Speaker 16: I'm a Canadian citizen and like I my passport and going back and forth forever, and it's like my husband didn't have his.
Speaker 39: I'm not going to deny myself being my family just because I can't go.
Speaker 6: Well, that's but you're a Canadian citis and that's a different thing. Going to uh, you know, to Cabo San Lucas or.
Speaker 5: Something like that.
Speaker 41: You know, can I tell you why I did it with the family?
Speaker 6: Well, no, but but well, you know, she's don't the family thing. She's she's not going to places that are exotic and gorgeous.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean. You're going to Canada. I mean, come on, I mean Canada.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 5: If you didn't have family there, you wouldn't go there. It's like, you're right, what are you gonna? Says?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: It really like I didn't have my passport either.
Speaker 7: I just got it.
Speaker 40: Me and my husband. We applied for it together. He got denied and he had to take care of some business but denied, so then no, he just had to pay off something. It was something that he had old or something, so he got denied and I was like, I'm not going to use my passport. When we applied together, he got denied. So I waited until he took care of his business and now we're everywhere.
Speaker 7: But if you and your friends were gonna wanted to go somewhere, you were gonna be like, I'm not going to go, oh my god, out the country.
Speaker 10: Being pregnant, like I couldn't drink, and like my husband at the time was like do you mind if I.
Speaker 7: Was like, please still drink, Like, don't do it because I.
Speaker 8: Can't it's different in the sense that you've had a drink before, so it's not like you never.
Speaker 5: Know what that experience is like.
Speaker 8: She's never been out the country, he's never been out the country.
Speaker 5: They get together.
Speaker 7: To finally be his first something still, I.
Speaker 5: Go, hold on a second, Brad, Are you there? Brad? Yeah, I didn't can Who is this?
Speaker 13: Bent?
Speaker 30: B r E n T?
Speaker 5: Sorry, Brent? What's up by?
Speaker 13: You called me Brett the other day when I wand up coming to you guys for turkey?
Speaker 6: All right, okay, well, it's nice to have you back on And I'm sorry I said your name wrong. It was still spelled what's up?
Speaker 5: Buddy?
Speaker 13: Time? Long time?
Speaker 5: Good morning. Brent was going on going on, what's your what's your call about it?
Speaker 13: I'm ready for your macaroni and cheese. I believe the guy should be able to go. But it's a girl only, so he's not a girl.
Speaker 6: That's actually the bigger point. You're right, it's a girl's only. It's a bigger point that he's you know, he's not one of the girls. And actually, and I and I think that that actually this makes it even better for you guys to be able to do it. If it was a group of people, Brent that were uh male and female? Then would you be okay with it?
Speaker 5: Still?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 7: Story.
Speaker 48: Here's another thing. I feel like, if my friend still asked me to go out, Hey, do you want to go to the bar? Whatever, I feel like I should still be able to do that.
Speaker 5: I can still do that.
Speaker 48: I still want to go on with my girlfriends.
Speaker 7: He knew when you guys started dating that you are of age and go out to the bars.
Speaker 5: So A two things. A.
Speaker 6: I actually used to date Chelsea when she was under age and I could go to bars and she couldn't go to bars. And a lot of my guy friends were like, that's the best relationship ever because you don't have to you know, you don't have to worry about her coming in and seeing you and stuff like that. I was working the bars, like, I was actually doing club gigs and things. I know guys that do it for that reason, Guys that will date girls that aren't twenty one yet because they want to be able to go out and hit on girls.
Speaker 48: Still, well, no, no, I'm not like that. I'm not like I want to go hit on another guy that's not my Like, I still like to hang on my friends, And I don't want people to think like I need to stop that completely just because I'm with him, unless it's never stopped that, unless that's respectable because my mom said I should be doing that.
Speaker 5: I should. No, your mom's crazy, your mom's old school.
Speaker 6: You should always still have separate lives from each other and have friends, because if you don't do that at honestly, at one point, it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass.
Speaker 48: I don't ever want to be like dependent, and that's like the only friend or life I have.
Speaker 6: You know, do you know how much Bryce loves Bianca No so much that he left her a voicemail message just a second ago. And I don't know if you even heard what his voice sounds like. But this is this is really really nice. Where do you blow my freaking.
Speaker 48: Bed every time and stopping a w downer, Let's go.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to teach you about radio setups on bets that you just blew my joke here, Hold on a second, hold on.
Speaker 5: Let's hear. Hey, babe, it's me Bryce.
Speaker 7: I just want to thank you for giving me the extra fruit warp, and.
Speaker 5: You also back my favorite caprice son, I gotta go because I'm playing.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna play kickball.
Speaker 5: You know that's actually.
Speaker 48: Exactly away love.
Speaker 5: That was pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: Emoji in the Morning has a shot for you to win one thousand dollars now.
Speaker 6: Your bills is on all right, the word to win one thousand dollars credit pay off some credit card bills right now. Go to our website Mojo on the Morning dot Com and enter the word credit for a chance to win one thousand dollars. We will do this thirteen times today, so your chance to win go enter the word credit on Mojo on Themorning dot com, Mojo.
Speaker 4: In the Morning Online, Mojo on the Morning dot Com.
Speaker 6: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show Phone number eight four to four, Mojo Live Text nine to five to five zero zero. I appreciate you guys for listening and calling and texting when you do text. If you don't want to text your comment but want to, just text to hey, I want to get on the air with you guys, and you have a story that relates, just text call me to us and we'll get you on the show. Shannon and her husband Wes are always wonderful with each other, except for now.
Speaker 5: Shannon has changed.
Speaker 6: She says, I am tired of always trying to help you and you're not helping yourself.
Speaker 7: I actually quit. I am submitting my official notice right now, and I know he's listening. I think he's listening. He'd better be listening.
Speaker 5: You quit, quit? Why are you quitting that?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 10: He told me to hold him accountable when it comes to sugar, so I feel like he's a healthy guy in general. I'm using air quotes, but he has the worst sweet tooth. And admittedly I have junk food, a lot of junk food all over the house. I am bad with it, my kids are bad with it. And I have busted him so many times with like Reese's peanut butter heart chocolate covered pretzels.
Speaker 7: I made brownies on Sunday, all the cookies.
Speaker 10: He went out to Whole Foods and bought what he calls healthy pop tarts, which there's really no such thing. And he's asked me, please hold me accountable. I really kind of want to, you know, get back on track with the way I'm eating and training and all of those things. And so when I say something to him about it, like I see him eating, you know, a missus Tate's cookie give you her had those.
Speaker 7: Very popular in our house. I'm like, hey, you told me to tell you know, you told me to tell you not to eat it, don't eat that, and he will come up with some excuse as to why it's okay.
Speaker 10: Well, I'm about to work out. I need the I don't know sugar, I need the It's gonna be okay. Last night, I legit chased him out of the kitchen and into the basement because I saw him grab something from like I call our treat pantry and put it in his mouth really fast and ate it.
Speaker 7: And I went downstairs. I could see he still something with his hand. I'm like, you told me to hold you accountable, and then you make me chase you, and I go show me your hand, and before he even put out his hand he stuffed the rest of it in his mouth and ate it. I'm like, I'm done. You asked me to help you.
Speaker 5: You'll fight me on it.
Speaker 7: That's it, no more. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 6: You guys have an interesting life. By the way, what because you guys are both skinny people, you worry about that.
Speaker 10: It's not about being skinny, it is about how he fuels his body. That's a really important thing to him, not so much to me. So he asked for somebody to hold him accountable. But then he doesn't want to do it, so I'm not doing it anymore.
Speaker 5: So he is hiding in the basement eating his food. He cheats.
Speaker 7: But he asked me to do one thing, he does completely another.
Speaker 5: How many? Now, how many? How many of these cookies?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 5: I have no idea like, well, you know how many?
Speaker 7: I don't care. I am Costco.
Speaker 5: So you wait, so you buy a big package from Costco? Why are you buying them?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: If he doesn't want.
Speaker 7: Because want them, well too bad the rest of us do.
Speaker 6: I can't have stuff like that in the house. I have to literally, you know, say no, it's not allowed to be in the house.
Speaker 10: Well, just because one person doesn't want to eat it doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I'm still buying they are, But what if you got to eat the whole thing? Once you start? Is no stopping?
Speaker 5: They like then like a thing?
Speaker 6: Is it the ones that taste very buttery, very but they're yeah, okay, so quick quick question. If this were alcohol, he was sneaking and he was an alcoholic. Would you still be drinking your alcohol around the house and having him, No, you would not. You would probably get rid of all the alcohol and you wouldn't quit on him. This is different and alcoholism. Right now, he needs help.
Speaker 9: Let him have He was like OBEs on my six hundred pound life. But this is just him trying to work, like I.
Speaker 7: Don't have no sense people ask for help. Doesn't want my help anymore.
Speaker 8: You little caesars getting six Listen. I have sympathy for them because I've been there before, been, I've been getting eighty I was, I was, Yeah, but real quick, I want to go to the hiding the food thing. It's nice to know that that people who are, you know, good looking like Wes hide from eating, from their sign.
Speaker 7: From eating it.
Speaker 8: I understand because that sounds like this. I always said that's the sign of a fat man. But that is not the sign of a fat man, because he ain't fat, inner fat kid And though maybe maybe he got an inside West.
Speaker 7: Used to be fat.
Speaker 5: See he did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, having ever heard me talk about fat, We've never.
Speaker 5: Seen a fat picture of fat? Oh yeah, I want to. I want to see it too.
Speaker 7: That West with the frosted tips fat West.
Speaker 8: And he frosted his tips too. He didn't try to hide being fat. Like, here's just the meaning we hold on, Mary, what's going on?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 30: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 50: I can so relate to Shannon because I'm a diabetic and I have.
Speaker 19: To bring my a one c down.
Speaker 50: That is the hardest thing to do is to not go and get that special brownie that's not a special special but a special.
Speaker 8: Brownie that wonder Yes, so you have to So do you ever, like uh sneak it and have to hide it from your family they ate it or do they know you ate it because you end up passing out, probably from a diabetic coma.
Speaker 19: No, I don't need that much. No, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 21: I don't.
Speaker 50: I mean, you know, everybody needs that piece of chocolate or that candy cane or something like that.
Speaker 6: And my favorite Mary is my favorite Marry is I've pulled the West before where I'm getting ready to go to bed. Chelsea's already, you know, brushing her teeth and getting ready. She's probably already in bed watching like you know, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. And I come walking in the room and she goes, what were you doing out there? I'm like, oh, I was taking care of the dogs. And she's like, the dogs are in here, what were you doing out there? And I smile and I got M and M peanuts in my in my mouth, you know, from eating them. I'll hide in the pantry and eat stuff. Yeah, this is this is stuff like at night.
Speaker 7: It is frustrated. He's that's when he does it too.
Speaker 10: It's so frustrating that when you ask for help and then I find him in the damn basement stuffing his face with take cookies.
Speaker 6: So you saying that you quit quit from helping him? Are you what happens if fat West comes back? Then you love there's no frosted tips. Would you here's a hypothetical question for you. Would you guys love each other? If you guys both let each other, let yourselves go.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't be getting I wouldn't have gotten married to him if that were the case, that I would stop loving him if he, you know, gained weight.
Speaker 6: That would do you think he would love you if you got like if you all of a sudden became fat channing?
Speaker 5: Have you ever been fashioned?
Speaker 7: Not really?
Speaker 6: I mean I've been a hundred pounds if you were one hundred pounds heavier than you are today, Do you think that Wes would love you or would.
Speaker 5: He tell you that you need to lose weight?
Speaker 10: Oh, he'd probably tell me. Would Yeah, he wouldn't, and he wouldn't be mean about it. He would just you know, come up with some sort of way to get me to eat healthier and go to the gym with him.
Speaker 5: He would like what if you got a haircut? Like you dally use a little girl?
Speaker 7: My parents hated me.
Speaker 6: Okay, Kevin, what would you do if you married? If you married a girl and she got one hundred pols?
Speaker 8: Well, you like thick girls as it is not, but if they were really difference between thick and fat, like in Barberacaire they say it's a difference between a woman with a big ass and a big ass woman.
Speaker 5: It's a difference. What would you do?
Speaker 7: What would you do?
Speaker 5: Would you say something to you know?
Speaker 8: What's interesting is like you can't always see the person gaining weight almost until it's too late. Yeah, right, Like even when you live in your life, you looking at me and be like, damn, whin did our games twenty five?
Speaker 10: But I would hope that most people in a loving relationship wouldn't be like you're you got fat?
Speaker 7: Instead you say it in a way.
Speaker 8: Okay, no, because that's the relationship I would have with my partner. My partner now like hopefully we could have those kind of conversations where I'm like, you get.
Speaker 5: In the middle of the night, would you stick her with an ozepic? Would that we got some spider bitches? What's going on, VICKI, how you doing?
Speaker 31: Oh my god, you guys are cracking me up.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 31: I had to band sugar from my house because my husband would always bring it. But he's one of those that can eat a couple of cookies or a donuts, And I was the type that like, if there's a package of cookies there every time, you know, you walk into the kitchen, you walk out.
Speaker 12: Of the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, can I tell you something? I yell must and you have to take it.
Speaker 29: I'd make it.
Speaker 5: You have to work or this truck, yeah, Chelis.
Speaker 6: If you look at our pantry what it used to be used to have the best entry to now what it is, Because you know we're both trying to be healthy.
Speaker 5: We do not have food in our house.
Speaker 6: Our son comes home from college and he no joke, has to like leave and go to the shell station down the street to go get stuff, or he has the door to ask.
Speaker 31: My daughter stops at the grocery store on our way home for breaks and summer stuff because you ain't here you.
Speaker 8: Want it's yeah, it used to be a fun house we had.
Speaker 6: Now no longer a fun house, rid of all the fun mirrors. What's going on, Tiffany?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 19: I I texted in saying that my husband would tell me to lose weight, but it's not exactly the same. He wouldn't be like upset, but I have severe health issues, so he would get on me extremely fast, telling me to lose weight.
Speaker 5: How are you now?
Speaker 19: I got really sick and I lost this on a way, So now he tells me the opposite to gain weight back.
Speaker 5: Interesting? What did you have happened to you? Tiffany? Are you okay?
Speaker 19: I wasn't able to eat anymore. My esophagus got too small and clothed, so I was on a seating tube and went from like two hundred pounds down to about one sixty in a month and a half.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, Wow, are you gonna be okay?
Speaker 53: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I'm uh, well, I'm on stricter medication and things now, so I'm back to being like one seventy five and I'm healthy, but I'm five eleven.
Speaker 5: So do you like your.
Speaker 19: Uh yeah, you like sicker girls like you like some fit but sigger.
Speaker 5: So wow, Well, we're hoping for you everything. It'll be okay, Janet, what's up?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 30: I think West has a legit food addiction. I'm a psychologist and I've worked with people that have just a bad relationship with.
Speaker 5: Food because I use food for comfort, you know what I mean? Like, that's my thing. Is is that something that West does?
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think or is it just a sugar.
Speaker 7: Just once like sugar at the end of the night.
Speaker 30: You know, it's the hiding that is the key piece. The hiding part. You have to hide what you're doing from your partner. You have to run to the basement and hurry up and stuff it in your face so that the person doesn't catch you. So it's the secrecy part. Hiding in the pantry Mojo not good.
Speaker 6: Does Shannon have anything to worry about with Wes doing this hiding in the basement thing? Is the next level? We have to call him to see where he's going to send a dozen free donuts.
Speaker 29: Hi.
Speaker 5: Hi, this is Bob.
Speaker 6: I'm calling from uh from donuts bloom dot com and I want to know where you'd like to send a dozen free powdered sugar donuts. No, but I will say this to you. When I stress is one thing. Stress is a big deal with me. Like if I'm unhappy, I eat. If I'm happy, I eat. If I'm not happy, I eat, I eat whenever I have anything like, I use it for comfort.
Speaker 5: It's a comfort for me.
Speaker 30: So exactly, and you understand exactly why you do it. I don't know if Wes knows why he's doing it. But the key piece is Shannon's not going to try to hold him accountable because that's his job.
Speaker 5: She quit us.
Speaker 2: Maybe I did right?
Speaker 5: What kind of a wife? What kind of a wife? Isn't it a tired well?
Speaker 30: No, because that was really passive aggressive way of trying to get her to I mean, it's like a kid, don't eat the girl scout cookies.
Speaker 25: You're going to ruin your dinner.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 30: It's that kind of thing. She it's good that she stopped. He just needs to figure out why he needs to fight it if it's not affecting his health. I think that's the key piece.
Speaker 6: Janet's a psychologist on the phone with us right now. That's interesting. Thank you for thank thank you for the call Hair right now. You know what this, this whole conversation makes me want to do is get Tate's chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 5: Go get them. Where do I get him at we're doing? I guess my croker, Casco, wherever cookies are sold, wherever.
Speaker 8: Some of the biggest concerts of the entire year are headed to our city, one of them Ed Sharing.
Speaker 5: They'll be at four Field August twenty ninth. We got tickets for you. Your chance to win right now.
Speaker 8: Tox ed ed to nine five five zero zero takes ed to nine five five zero zero. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com standard message and data rate supply.
Speaker 15: Vote you in the mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 5: Yes Dirty of the week she what's your guy?
Speaker 44: Hey?
Speaker 10: Somebody who will be doing some celebrating this weekend. Lions running back Jamiir Gibs after just signing the biggest contract ever for a running back in NFL history. It is worth sixty seven point five million dollars could be worth a max of seventy five point seventy five mil, And it's like over fifty one million dollars in guarantees.
Speaker 4: How does he get that seventy.
Speaker 7: Six seventy five point seven five?
Speaker 5: I think it's just direct a pose no media.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 10: What bumps it up from sixty seven point five to seventy five point Probably so.
Speaker 8: In contracts typically they have a yardage goal for running backs, like if you get a thousand yards, get a kicker. If you make the Pro Bowl team, you get a kicker. You get so many touchdowns, you get a kicker. And I'm sure the details of that in particular will come out later.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Now that they are usually married, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey are looking for another home. I feel like they have like eight homes between them or something, but their home base, as far as I understand it is going to be the Kansas City home that Travis has had. They're also looking at properties right now in the very exclusive California community of Monacito, California, homes to or home to.
Speaker 7: I think Oprah lives there.
Speaker 10: Prince Harry and Meg and Markle live there, like a lot of famous people live in Montecito, so they don't necessarily want the Kansas City house to feel like Travis's house that Taylor moved into. They want to buy something together. I want to say they bought a home in the Cleveland, the suburbs of Cleveland as well. A friend of a friend is a realtor there and sent me the listing of the exact house that they bought and are like knocking down and rebuilding on this property. But I have no idea. I know she is also keeping her New York City apartment and her Rhode Island mansion as well.
Speaker 5: How much is she paying for that?
Speaker 7: It sucks to be them, doesn't it. It's crazy.
Speaker 10: I do have a little bit of an update on Perez Hilton this morning. Found out overnight that when he arrived to the hospital, his first words were I need help. So he was very aware of the situation, the dire situation that he was in. But his family said him being able to communicate after that self harm incident during a TikTok live stream this week, it is a huge thing for them, and they're thinking fans saying your compassionate humanity has meant more than words can express, they said. Him being able to even communicate with them right now is a miracle in itself, and it has given their family so much hope. So the family asking for continued prayers, understanding and grace. I do know that Para as Is TikTok account has been deactivated, and I think the live stream has been pulled from a lot of places, so.
Speaker 7: I love this idea.
Speaker 10: Letter grades are coming off for semester transcripts for freshmen at the University of Michigan's largest college, So starting next fall twenty twenty seven, not this year, the freshmen at the College of Literature, Science and Arts will only see pass or no credit on their transcripts for their first term, even though instructors will still give them letter grades, so they will be able to see what they've earned, but their transcripts will be a lot more vague. And you of M said that that new grade covering will help new students adjust and hopefully explore subjects that may not come as easily to them and avoid fears that one low grade would have a really lasting consequence on their overall time at the university. So They're kind of encouraging them to explore different areas different subjects without being like, Oh, I really want to try political science, but I'm probably gonna fail.
Speaker 9: I love that, but I feel like all these cool things are happening, Like now after we've all been through college.
Speaker 11: Now they get free tuition or whatever and one portal.
Speaker 7: To send all of your letters out.
Speaker 5: So bye, you hear the hamsters question for you? This is only for freshmen, right.
Speaker 10: This is only for freshmen and only at Michigan University of Michigan's College of Literature, Science, and Arts. So the other colleges at u of M have not adopted this for twenty twenty seven yet.
Speaker 8: So they go through this process, they get used to it, and then come sophomore year they see the sea and then they have the nervous breakdown.
Speaker 7: Well, and this is only for first term, so I think second semester, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 29: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And lastly, Cardi b is the newest celebrity to be repping a brand. You will see her and a lot of the new commercials for Old Navy.
Speaker 25: Next day.
Speaker 26: You're getting me for my money.
Speaker 7: Because you always took my breath away.
Speaker 10: There you miss anything from this week of shows or dirties, you can take the weekend and binge us for free on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: Disch in the Morning's thirty.
Speaker 7: On the thirty, it's time for more Mojo Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: All Right, Mojo in the Morning show Cap says, it's not worth the Money's what's not worth the money.
Speaker 5: Apparently Josiah's health.
Speaker 8: And I feel like, as a parent, sometimes you just make decisions on what you will pay for and what you won't pay for for your children, and yesterday was one of those days.
Speaker 5: I've mentioned that I lost my wallet.
Speaker 8: Still haven't found it at this point, still having gone through all the necessary processes to acquire a new debit card and all that kind of stuff that was in said Walley. One of the things that was in the wallet was my medical health card courtesy of my Heart Radio. Josiah stayed home yesterday because he was sick, and I told his mom that I would go grab Joe, we would hit an urgent care figure out what's going on, because at this point he clearly needs an antibiotic, like it's not just enough robotestin to go around or whatever the case may be he needs something with a little bit more punch to it. So we go to an urgent care. I'm like, this is this situation. I don't have my ID, he does have insurance.
Speaker 5: What can we do?
Speaker 8: They start trying to figure out, pull up different things, and actually text the group chat to see if all of our group numbers was able to be utilized in their system, if they can just find it that way.
Speaker 5: Lady couldn't do it.
Speaker 8: She was like, if he was here before, then we could use his information from his chart that he had last time.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, okay, this is a new one.
Speaker 8: But he had a physical ad another urgent care that I was about fifteen minutes away, and I was like, all right, bet we'll just drive over here because they should have all my information. We drive over there, the lady pulls up the information. It's like, I see you, but I don't see his information here. So we wait for a long time.
Speaker 5: I call his mama.
Speaker 8: She couldn't find his stuff. In fifteen twenty minutes, she says, listen, there's nothing that we can do. I can't pull of his up his information, but you can't pay out a pocket and there'll be a little copey. I was like, all right, Ben, how much is it? She's like one hundred dollars. I was like, hein a hundred dollars sick. He ain't a hundred dollars sick. So we went to Target got the adult word but testing because he at the age of twelve where you can go twelve and older.
Speaker 5: They had a nice honey pack. We went back to the crib.
Speaker 7: You know, you couldn't view your card on.
Speaker 5: I tried to. I put in on app. I don't have an app, So y'all got to school me on the app.
Speaker 8: Okay, but I tried to pull up work day through just like work day and put in my email address and all of that.
Speaker 5: That didn't work. So at that point I was just like.
Speaker 7: Whatever, Yeah, it's not worked. I'll show you so your choice, Yeah, my choice, or you could pay.
Speaker 5: The hundred dollars for your sick cab. All right, he ain't a hundred dollars sick.
Speaker 8: That's why I buy things for one hundred dollars every single and those aren't smart decisions either. Wait, but your child, what if he gets worse? Then at that point I'll have my choice.
Speaker 7: At the we can figure in your card, like, right on there, you can save it to your wallet.
Speaker 8: He ain't one hundred dollars a seat. He was fine, let's do a gofund me for Josiah. Go ahead, you can fund it yourself.
Speaker 10: To be honest, there there have been times this actually just happened to me with the dentist where they're trying to get me to replace a crown on a tooth that nothing's really happened to it yet. It's more like preventative so it doesn't crack or whatever. So I make the appointment. I go in for the appointment and they're like, okay, it's you know you're paying before. Your insurance is going to cover this much. But it's still eight hundred dollars. I was like, I literally was like, cancel the appointment. I watched my back out.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 7: No, wait until it falls out of my damn mouth and a crown doing it. I don't care. I don't have eight hundred dollars and I want to spend on a crown right now.
Speaker 6: You have just by the way, which this is from the same woman who probably buys eight hundred dollars worth of Amazon a week. This is the let me say something to you. If a crown cracks, it's the worst pain you'll ever go through in your life. It's nerve pain.
Speaker 7: I can walk to my Genos office. I will walk my butt right there, and they can do them.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, though.
Speaker 6: I first off, there is nothing that's too expensive for my kids except their parking tickets exactly. But they're health Lise. I could never do it like I would not. I wouldn't do it for myself, but for him.
Speaker 8: If he was bent over vomiting fever at one hundred and five, we'd have.
Speaker 5: A different story. This ain't that, you well, that's his illness.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's just I feel like he has what we've all had, and it's at the point where, like the medical professionals say that the cough and all of that will last four.
Speaker 5: To six weeks, you know. So it's like this is gonna this is what it's gonna be, and.
Speaker 6: There may not be medication for it because it's it's viral and they're not gonna be able to.
Speaker 8: We got that adult roll, but tests like honeys how. The funny thing is how much money in roadblocks do you buy for this kid just because you want to keep him from.
Speaker 5: Nothing bothering. He bothers me.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, h, I don't have the one hundred dollars here, but can you take it off of his robo rodbooks?
Speaker 5: What's going on? How you doing? Megan?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning? What's happening?
Speaker 41: I've called you like three mornings in a row.
Speaker 8: Now, Megan, you are hold on a second. We have a we have something for you, Megan. Guess what we got for you?
Speaker 13: What is that?
Speaker 6: Absolutely nothing but just an applause, man, an applause.
Speaker 11: Appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 30: I love that for me.
Speaker 6: Well, we don't have we need to have like you know how you go to stores and you have cards exactly like I always love when I get.
Speaker 5: My free drink every now and again. You know, Uh, Megan, What's what's going on? What were you calling for?
Speaker 43: So I'm commenting on keV okay because I get the whole Like he's not one hundred dollars sick because I took my son to the like emergency urgent care and it's like an urgent care, but like an emergency.
Speaker 41: Room, and he didn't get any type of IVS, he didn't get any medication. He hardly seen a doctor and he basically just breathed like their air, And I owe them three hundred and we're not doing that. He's doing absolutely not.
Speaker 10: I'm a firm believer in urgent cares are a waste of time and money. Really absolutely, if it's that bad, go to the hospital, and if not, do a video visit on demand from your house. It'll take you five minutes and you can get a prescription that way.
Speaker 18: Well.
Speaker 6: I always felt like when I went to an urgent care, especially if it was like a you know, a wound or a break or something, they can never do anything.
Speaker 7: They just basically to the hospital, do a video visit.
Speaker 5: What's on Princess, Hello, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 51: But I will just call in to comment on keV.
Speaker 23: Oh.
Speaker 51: Most places really should be able to pull your insurance information with the social I used to work at a pharmacy. We pulled information around with less and then also too you could have just paid it and your insurance would have reimbursed you.
Speaker 7: Oh, she brought that up trying to go through She just wanted a hundred bucks real quick.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: She seemed to be a very nice woman, but I didn't feel like going through wall to reimburse and all that type of crow and he didn't X what.
Speaker 6: I do I take because I'm always fearful of which, by the way, I cannot believe you've had your wallet missing for this long and you're not panicking, because I would have been panicking if it was five seconds. I take pictures of my driver's license, my insurance cards, all that stuff, and keep it in my phone and put it in a file that's an important file because there are so many times I think that if I fly somewhere, I'm never going to have the ability to get back on a plank, so I'll lose my driver's license, so I at least have it.
Speaker 5: You know, they're just in case.
Speaker 6: But also then the other thing is that the insurance card is always one of the ones that you miss. But if they had your insurance, they should be able to pull his insurance up because.
Speaker 5: It's the same insurance. You would think you got the same number problems there. What's up?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 23: Hey?
Speaker 18: Yo?
Speaker 15: What a what a mojo?
Speaker 48: Hey?
Speaker 52: Yoka man, listen, bro, my wife just sent me to the urgent care a few days ago on the same I'm like, yo, this kid sneeze is like three times I'm up in the urgent care, sitting there paying up one hundred dollars and.
Speaker 12: Then they got me there for three hours.
Speaker 52: Just for them to look at him and be like, oh, he seems fine, he seems okay.
Speaker 5: He gonna tell you what you already know.
Speaker 6: You know what I would exactly, you know, I'd give Kevin less crap if it was. The story was, he walked into the urgent care. There were about twenty eight people in there, and he realized I ain't waiting this long and left more than one hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: He wasn't worth a home both urgent cares. There was no wait oh, we were the only people in there because I've done that. I've done that before, I've done the whole you know what, you're not arms not falling off. We're going like, I don't want to sit there and wait. But the money thing, hundred dollars, he okay, bro some hundred dollars. What were they gonna do that the Robin Tessa couldn't do? Are they really going to serve his needs? Do something that's gonna magically make him feel better in a day At his mom field, she went really tripping.
Speaker 5: He has school today. What's up, Brandon? What's going on?
Speaker 54: So my daughter actually just got put on growth hormone shots. We've been doing this for the past year where we've been trying to get her approved, and after yesterday I called to get her first script filled and it is four thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 35: For two months.
Speaker 54: It's fourteen hundred.
Speaker 15: Dollars a month.
Speaker 54: And that's ruin shuret.
Speaker 18: Wow.
Speaker 5: What is the growth hormone shots for? What does that do?
Speaker 54: So she's got the bone structure of a six year old and she's nine out this year or at this point, so it's basically to help her grow, just so she's not always in the bottom one percentile.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, And and you and he listened to this dad, He loves his kid. He pays four thousand dollars a month. You wouldn't pay one hundred dollars. This is the kind of guy you should start to go fund me for. Are you willing to support the listener whose daughter needs it? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Will you also too? Absolutely? All right? Will you give my one hundred dollars? Will you?
Speaker 8: I will give them one hundred dollars if you give one hundred dollars. You're not giving them one hundred dollars. And I know you won't even give your kid one hundred dollars. Brandon, I'm sorry that you deal with that. That's that sucks. Why not just let her be the shortest kid in class?
Speaker 54: That's what me and my wife have been discussing. It's even worth continuing.
Speaker 15: I mean, I mean, look at you can.
Speaker 5: Actually amount you can amount the things as being.
Speaker 10: The shortest in class, right dude, but a weird AI. Look at just look at Shannon.
Speaker 5: Shan and you are thousand dollars. Were you one of the shortest kids in class? And look at you?
Speaker 6: You were one of the smartest kids in class? Or if not to smart, she was the valet. No, but I'm saying, you know what.
Speaker 7: You tall? Honestly, since I think about sh would you.
Speaker 8: Prefer to be the shortest kid in the class like yourself? Or the biggest kid in class?
Speaker 25: Like sure?
Speaker 5: The shortest See, I'm telling you there's all that you know what?
Speaker 6: And if my parents, I guarantee you, if my parents would you know, have been given the option of four thousand dollars to make me less big, my dad would have said no, I spend that in this food every single month?
Speaker 5: Why would I spend that money?
Speaker 29: All?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 6: Hold On, Myra says she could have helped you out with us. What's up, Myra? Where the hell were you yesterday?
Speaker 20: No, I'm a.
Speaker 21: Billing specialist and I worked in several different places. By law, they were not supposed to tell Kevin that he could pay one hundred dollars copay if they didn't even know or could verify his assurance.
Speaker 5: At that time, it was one hundred dollars out of pockets. They said, I think.
Speaker 21: Yeah, But if they couldn't verify the insurance, I think they could find that because when you go to urgent care, if they do not go and pull your insurance up right away, most of the time what they do is they let you get your visit to process whatever codes that they have, and then they bill you for that, and then they look up your assurance. They can do it by birthday postal security number, and there are several porters that can go on that put up multiple insurances.
Speaker 5: What you're doing, she said, she has never fall for the trick.
Speaker 21: I met all y'all before I came to the party first time. Long time.
Speaker 11: Thank you, My laws that's the thing that the medical field.
Speaker 21: Can do, but they're not supposed to.
Speaker 6: All right, take care of yourself. H Tiffany works at an urgent care and says, what about Kevin V.
Speaker 19: You did the right thing. They did the same thing.
Speaker 33: Probably would have gave him some colin all or something and told him to go home.
Speaker 41: My son literally had a fever of one hundred two.
Speaker 45: Gave him colin off the fine.
Speaker 20: Everybody's like, oh, take them to the emergency for what?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'll have three kids, come on and then.
Speaker 41: Honestly, urgent care, most people come in there for a doctors.
Speaker 19: No, I'm just being honest.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's all right.
Speaker 8: Actually, spending one hundred dollars in Roebucks would have probably made him feel better than whatever medicine they would have gave him.
Speaker 4: There you go, a friendly note to the competition. You all can kiss our asses. I feel better. This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning show.
Speaker 6: This is a weird story, and I want to bring it up at this time because my belief is that this will be a story that hopefully will not be heard by them. I went to high school with a guy who married his brother's wife. So the story is kind of wild. And when I heard this full story and I was talking to to Braden some of the people that we went to high school with, I like literally almost pooped my pants, Like I almost crapped my pants because can you imagine, I guess his brother and his sister in law divorced the year before. This guy ended up becoming single. And he became single because his wife had ended up passing away, and.
Speaker 5: He ended up.
Speaker 6: Going and doing his morning process, you know, being sad and you know, trying to pick up the pieces only two have the comfort of his sister in law his or his ex sister in law, his brother's ex wife who they divorced.
Speaker 5: With being there in his arms, and then he ended up marrying her as deep is that crazy? That's isn't it?
Speaker 6: And to know that you're going to now family functions again and your brother's there and you are the one that is with your brother.
Speaker 8: That's crazy for her even you know, like she not only is she knows which.
Speaker 5: Is I remember it wasn't there There was a bit of this similar story.
Speaker 10: With the bidenation with Bohunter.
Speaker 6: And Haley Hunter married Bow who was the the war heroes who died. Did did they date or married?
Speaker 9: He?
Speaker 5: He got? He got with his sister in law too, so it's it's exactly the same.
Speaker 7: I think they just dated.
Speaker 6: But when I heard this, I thought to myself, I'm like, I this sounds like honestly a Mojo in the Morning listener to me, Oh, look, you know what I mean? No, I would like this. Does this sounds like a crazy story. It sounds like a crazy story that you know we Hey, I married my uh my sister, you know, one of those things.
Speaker 8: Because as the brother, I'm like, did you find Then my mom starts to go crazy. Yeah, because were you guys fooling around when I was married to her? Or did you ever hit on her while we were married to her? Because you'll never believe that there was nothing.
Speaker 7: There was nothing, like there had to be some thought of, oh here, she's really attractive.
Speaker 6: Right eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight?
Speaker 5: Is he uncle dad? Or they have kids?
Speaker 26: Uh?
Speaker 5: Though there's kids? What do the kids say? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like that's the that's the part. Like what do you call now your your dad's new wife? Do you call her a or mom? That's crazy, Like what is the uh, what is the proper terminology this whole thing? And what do her kids call you? And then the divorce that took place, did you take a sigh? Was it an amicable split? Was it a horrible divorce?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Now I got to see her all.
Speaker 6: It's what happens eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight or text nine five five zero zero. I want to know what is the crazy family makeup that you guys have? Where there are you know, I don't know the divorces that happen in families and some people start dating and all this stuff. I feel like our parents' generation and then even our grandparents' generation, I feel like they all seemed so like white picket fence, you know, nice families, but they all were f in each other.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was a lot of stuff we just didn't know.
Speaker 6: I think that they were going to family parties, and I know they didn't have like legalized marijuana at that time, but they had something they were smoking or or they were drinking so.
Speaker 5: Much and so heavy.
Speaker 6: Like I said something to my sister the other day, and I go to her, I go, do you think dad ever cheated on mom and my sister's.
Speaker 5: Like, don't say that? Was like, oh Dad, I'm like, pat, I heard the dad and aunt mary Anne.
Speaker 10: Well, I told you guys about the family friend that I know it was a husband wife that they had friend's husband wife and they divorced and swapped.
Speaker 5: Yes, Like that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Swapped and they're still together today.
Speaker 5: Did they ever swing during the marriage?
Speaker 7: I have no idea hold on Cassie's on with us.
Speaker 5: Cassie, Hey, okay, what's going on, Cassie? What's happening? Horrible?
Speaker 19: I was just saying that my grandma married her sister's husband.
Speaker 29: After she died.
Speaker 5: Oh god, so your grandma married her brother in law? Like this exactly this story my un grandpa, like the show the uncle.
Speaker 8: Grandpa, And a question for you on this where uh what happened to grandma's guy?
Speaker 23: So she's been divorced?
Speaker 19: Actually she this is her fifth marriage.
Speaker 5: Okay, so she's been.
Speaker 23: Divorced a few times.
Speaker 19: But when her sister died, they I guess bonded over the funeral and marry for burying her.
Speaker 6: I don't know, do you think that there was anything going on between your grandma and your aunt before there was the death of your grandma and the uncle. Grandma and the uncle.
Speaker 18: I don't think so.
Speaker 19: But I just think it's so funny.
Speaker 4: It's like she got the newer model, Like, oh my god, can.
Speaker 5: You imagine that trading. That's a crazy story. What's up, Rose? How you doing?
Speaker 50: Hey good?
Speaker 36: How are you guys?
Speaker 5: We're doing good.
Speaker 6: We're talking about these crazy family stories. You got one for us?
Speaker 17: I do.
Speaker 35: So.
Speaker 22: I have a neighbor that lives across the street. We've lived by her for a really long time. Her husband passed away of a stroke many.
Speaker 19: Years ago, and.
Speaker 22: The brother lived behind so it was his brother that lived behind them. We live out in the country, so her brother lived behind them. I would see him over there a lot, like after the brother had passed away, and then all of a sudden they were married.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 22: And so yes they And I always thought to myself, like, did they have something going on like before he died or did they just find comfort in each other? You know, she lost her husband, he lost his brother, so she never had to change her last name.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 5: Never thought about that.
Speaker 7: That's like the greatest that you don't have to hook up with somebody that my siblings.
Speaker 5: What's up, Addie?
Speaker 7: That's because that's what the day it is.
Speaker 5: Hi, Addie, Hey, how are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 43: So my cousin and my uncle were dating.
Speaker 5: Your god, your cousin was dating your uncle? Okay, yeah, correct.
Speaker 41: But they weren't related only my siblings and I were related to both.
Speaker 5: Sides, so they met through you guys.
Speaker 41: So weird.
Speaker 19: So my cousin was on my dad's side and my parents were divorced, and then my uncle was on my mom's side.
Speaker 41: And I ended up dating.
Speaker 5: Addie. That's a wonderful story.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna have to listen back to this podcast to understand what you just said because I didn't understand it. But that's wild. So there there's a yeah it did it make for fun Sunday dinners or what happened?
Speaker 13: It was really weird.
Speaker 21: It was very weird.
Speaker 6: The guest lives at the wedding is a lot less because you all know the same people.
Speaker 5: Kaylee, what's going on? How are you.
Speaker 15: Hire this time? Long time?
Speaker 13: Yay?
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 53: So my ex husband, his mother was dating one of the brothers.
Speaker 23: Of one of the sisters.
Speaker 3: There's like five kids that she had and uh.
Speaker 37: So she was she cheated, Yeah, she cheats.
Speaker 5: So she cheated with one of her her brother in law. Is her sister's husbands, yes.
Speaker 29: Yes, so she had kids with each of them?
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait she did it with both.
Speaker 4: So she screwed.
Speaker 5: She screwed both of her sister's.
Speaker 7: Husbands, brothers and cousins, brother and kids with everybody.
Speaker 53: And how she didn't tell anybody till like later on they found out when I think the youngest sister was like fifteen when she found out that, Wow, her.
Speaker 8: Uncle is also Yeah, any question for you your your husband's mom or your ex husband's mom.
Speaker 5: Was she hot? Like was she like somebody that everybody would want to bang?
Speaker 7: Or mmm?
Speaker 8: She was a sweet lady, but now lady had a personality, but she definitely knew how to put it on to the brother in laws.
Speaker 6: That's craziness and kids with each of them. Hold on initial B wants to be voice disguised?
Speaker 5: What's going on? B Are you there?
Speaker 15: Sayn here?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: You a little scared to tell the story or what's the story about that?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 5: I was on a family vacation. I was ageen.
Speaker 7: I slept with a family friend, and then years later she ended up marrying my uncle.
Speaker 11: No, I think your uncle knows.
Speaker 8: So you're so you had sex with your aunt that you're saying, there's your uncle. No, that was Anna's question.
Speaker 7: Are you just putting that together right now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 26: He knows.
Speaker 5: Oh, no, he knows, he knows.
Speaker 6: Wait, your uncle knows that you before they got married, he got married to this woman.
Speaker 5: Had you had sex with her?
Speaker 11: You hit it first?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 7: Was it was it one and done for you? Or once they got married did you continue to kind of do your thing?
Speaker 4: It was the one one time thing.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. So do you call your uncle's wife aunt and wink when you do it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 5: Right, enough of these stories.
Speaker 8: I got a question for you though, Yes, because you do have a big family. Yeah, which one of your brothers do you think would try to go after showing that?
Speaker 39: For me?
Speaker 6: Chelsea, I don't think would go with either of the brothers. But I definitely think she was going to go with either of them. Should want Tony more than Bill because Bill's a mess. But Bill, I think Bill would be more fun. To be honest with you, Yeah, yeah, but no, I don't think it's I don't think it's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Emoji in the Morning has a shot for you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 6: Pay your bills is on win one thousand dollars right now with pay your bills, enter the word bonus b O n us and you can win one thousand dollars. To pay your bills. Pay your bills thirteen times a day. You just listen for us to call out the word about ten after the hour for a chance. The word this hour is bonus b O n us. Go enter that on our website and Mojo on the Morning dot Com.
Speaker 4: You in the Morning Online, hold you on the Morning dot Com.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 15: Go what?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: My marker's running out at ink because Zach cast to use it so much.
Speaker 26: Wow.
Speaker 5: God, all right, congratulations to you buddy. Congratulations Nick. We're gonna set you up. Okay, graduates, thank you, good job.
Speaker 22: Kevin.
Speaker 5: Hey, really quick, before we close out the show, I just want to reach out to Anna. What are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm going to be outside and I hope to see all of you. I'm going to be at a new Panera in Southgate. It's at one six one six zero First Street, and I'll be there from two to four pm.
Speaker 11: We're going to be doing giveaways. Of course, there's going to be some food, so come say what's up?
Speaker 5: Where's it?
Speaker 9: A one six one six zero First Street in Southgate. It is a brand new Panera opening. I can't wait to see all of you. I'm going to be there again two to four pm.
Speaker 5: Awesome. Well, I hope you guys have a great weekend. Bye bye. Twenty plus years of idiocy and still going.
Speaker 1: In Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's Mojo in the morning.