Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey don't miss Willie Nelson in the Outlaw Music Festival August nineteenth, a Mystic la Amphitheater with the Avid Brothers of Just Nielsen, Seerra Hall and more. Tickets are on sale now all the details at Cafe dot com kered calendar.
Speaker 3: Man, that's a show. That's a show. I love the Avid Brothers. They're so good, Love them so much, and see them with Willie and Lucas Nelson.
Speaker 4: Come on outdoor, come on? Can I go see Lady Gaga last night? Anybody anyway? I heard it was awesome?
Speaker 5: Sure it was.
Speaker 1: I'm sure was Lady gagad I wish I wish it wasn't three months mortgage to see her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he see her the night. Yeah we should have had her. I'm for Initials.
Speaker 1: Lady Gaga if you're listening and can get to Saint Louis Park in the next ten to twelve minutes, we'll stall if you want to play game six twenty three. What if she showed up? That was so cool?
Speaker 4: Sweet, this three thousand dollars is for you.
Speaker 1: It would be the best because it would it would drive Abboit nuts because we wouldn't have time to ask her about music. It would just be playing the game and then she would leave. Yeah. The Classic if she truly was only available from eight twenty to eight forty five, and we got to play the game. We got sponsors, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: I always remember us this way, Lady Gaga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we just call her Stephanie though, right, yep, Yeah, Yeah, she's really nice.
Speaker 1: I believe she wasn't she on the show Boiling Points on MTV, like when she was just Stephanie and she was like a It was like a prank show back in the day. And I'm almost positive she was on that show way before she was famous, or it's a show like that, something like that. She was on. Yes, she was in a hidden camera prank show, Yes she was. That show had an interesting premise. It was basically at restaurants or public places and they would intentionally do something to piss you off, but it was you got rewarded for how long you went without melting down. So it was testing your patience and your kindness and like benefit of the doubt instead of how quickly you would just be like bleep you or try to swing at somebody. It's like, well you lost, but if you could last a while, you got paid for being patient and understanding. It looks like five Yeah, see long. I mean she was probably famous a couple of years after that, right late because the late zero's late odts, she was a big deal.
Speaker 3: Ryan Tedder told a story I think on I forget which interview I was listened that he met Lady got Gay when she was Stephanie a long time ago at a nightclub and apropos nothin. She just said, I'm going to be the biggest star in the world. And the next time you met her she was.
Speaker 1: Pretty much not ang story right, We're not gonna have time to ask her about that. We're just going to basically say, hey, what was it like being on boiling point in it's time for in three games?
Speaker 5: We don't have time to a music.
Speaker 3: Can you guys think of anything cooler than these two guys?
Speaker 4: It's Florida, of course.
Speaker 3: According to police, a dude was accompanied by another dude and they were driving in a town called Celebration, Florida, with an alligators dropped to the roof of their vehicle. Yeah, or it looks like it was dead. Yeah, it looks well. I mean, oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were for.
Speaker 1: Of the allgators. Maybe I am, Maybe I am not. That was weird sentence, that was, you know. Yeah, Well, which side are you on? Do you want it to be alive or dead? I don't like dead animals. Well, it's strapped to the roof of a car, so it's probably not super comfortable no matter what it's doing. Would you rather have it be put out of its misery? Or yeah, put it out of it? So you do want it dead? You want that skater to be as dead as possible. I want the skater to be as dead as part just a skater. Boy, great song, I said, see you later. Boy. Hey, do you know what lady? Do you know what Hockey's favorite Lady Gaga song is? Hang On? I mean the right answer is alexandro but that's not it. His favorite is hang On? What's come a bit here?
Speaker 4: Hang On?
Speaker 1: Probably not poke her face?
Speaker 4: You know she does the sing song number two.
Speaker 1: Right, hang on, what is the joke that Sauce is going for here? And the longer I think about it, the less likely the joke lands. So there's an incentive for me to stall. Yeah, no, I get it. But yeah, all right, we'll the answer that Papa papa. Oh yeah, that wasn't worth it. No, it wasn't. Even if you had done that quickly, it wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: At least two guys have been warned multiple times by police to stop driving her of the moro.
Speaker 1: Oh, this wasn't the first time he no is it?
Speaker 4: Well, he was telling his great joke. I was reading the rest of the.
Speaker 1: I let you down.
Speaker 7: It's okay, baby, what the last line?
Speaker 3: These two Gator carcass carrying bozos were ultimately arrested and transported to Berevert County Jail.
Speaker 4: They'll get their Dane court.
Speaker 3: Prosecutions will work hard to convince the judge that this story is not a croc.
Speaker 1: Have you guys watched Have you guys watched It's Florida, man.
Speaker 3: H We tried to tell you about it a while back. Max and I saw it when it first came out. It's the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: Nick swartzon are you familiar with the show Mark So, do you remember? So there was a show called Drunk History back in the day on Comedy Central where where somebody, somebody would would get completely hammered and then try to tell a story, historic story, and then they would have really famous actors act out the drunk person's telling of history. Awesome concept and it was a lot of times it was very, very funny. So this thing on on HBO is called It's Florida Man, and it's people from Florida telling real stories that happen to them. And these are like just Florida rednanks. These are these are bottom of the barrel of people and they're telling stories like they are Ocean's eleven.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: They think they have it all figured out, so they tell the story to a documentary film crew and then they have like B list and sometimes a lists like Jeremy Renner and some of the actors acting out these Florida stories. And the stories are insane and the acting is hilarious. It's kind of a genius concept. When you guys swim.
Speaker 4: Across the lake and got his arm bitten up an.
Speaker 7: It was it was a swamp yea, yeah, and he's talking he is missing part of an arm and yep. But then but by interviewing the actual person that did it, yeah, you understand where they're coming from a little bit because you're like, this person is touched all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not playing with the full set. No, almost all of the almost all of their ideas and their schemes to them sound like a great idea. And they explained why they're not quite sure it didn't. Why didn't it work out the way that I thought it would.
Speaker 7: It's perfect for the back patio, your back patio, have it playing.
Speaker 1: And they're like twenty twenty five minutes they're quick watching. Yeah, funny, and again our guy Nick warts to start this season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well to Chris's story about the the bozos with the the old gators trap to the top, I'm going to guess that is actually.
Speaker 8: Illegal in the state of Florida.
Speaker 1: Apparently correct.
Speaker 6: And then so if you're driving around with el gator on top of the car, like, how do you how are you then surprised you got caught?
Speaker 1: Well, they said, how they had warned before?
Speaker 8: How did anyone see this?
Speaker 7: I don't know, because maybe the first time you're like, this thing was dad. I wanted to bring it home or bring it to a taxidermist to get and they said you can't.
Speaker 1: Then don't do it again.
Speaker 7: You can't say I I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Well, this time they had a blanket over it and somehow they somebody recognized the shape trying to keep it warm.
Speaker 7: It's them again, cold blooded. Yeah, great show though, I'm gonna watch that. What's the other one? I said, I have to watch the bowling show that.
Speaker 9: It's time for Fan five on the Power Drift, brought to you by the Saint Paul say.
Speaker 5: St Paul Saints, Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is good because we're laf for break anyway, so we can rapid fire through these because there's not much to get to. But we've hit the masters a ton, Sam Burns and Rory McElroy. You're round one leaders. There are both five under your day one. Rosie's guy Wyndham Clark is surging. He's two under through three holes, which puts him at two under for the tournament. So another guy Rosie wanted, and Wyndham Clark is, Sir, who'd you actually take? He took Matt's fit. Matt's fit Matt Fitzpatrick, who's two over star, beat the Wild five to four, all but mathematically locking up home one. But not mathematically yet. I mean they both have three games ago, so stranger things have happened, but it looks like overwhelmingly Dallas is going to have home ice against the Wild when they face off in about a week. That'll be fun. The play Hockey playoffs are round. Sorry, and again the stat of all stats. If you were watching last night, the Wild led four to three going into the third and that is the first time they've lost in regulation leading going into the third since March of twenty twenty four. The Wild had been sixty one, zero and four in that span.
Speaker 7: Nuts.
Speaker 4: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is really crazy. So they are at Nashville tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Mars, you will go.
Speaker 8: I have tomorrow off, and yes, let's go.
Speaker 1: I'd love to go to Nshville. They casino, no everywhere? Yeah, for sure? Everywhere.
Speaker 8: Do they have tree music?
Speaker 1: Sure? The Wolves are at Houston the night at eight.
Speaker 5: They're going to arrest everybody. The Twins are red hot.
Speaker 1: They've won four straight all against the Tigers. They are at Toronto this weekend for three, starting tonight at six o seven, and we're set in the Frozen four for a championship game tomorrow between Denver and the Drunken Scanis Scanie's beat North Dakota two to one another rough showing for the Dakotas.
Speaker 8: Uh No, it was just North Dakota.
Speaker 1: Well maybe that's when they lost. Maybe if your brothers and sisters to the south, maybe you would have beat the drunk Maybe she could.
Speaker 6: Score a goal and a five on three, two minute power play.
Speaker 4: Why can't you do that, Corey.
Speaker 1: I'm not from the Dakotas. I've been there. I'm from here Cotas.
Speaker 4: There are two of them, sweet babies.
Speaker 1: We should just we should just call Iowa South Minnesota. Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they'd be fine with it.
Speaker 1: Because we can't be Northern Iowa, right, they have to be South Minnesota, where the Dakotas could be like West Minnesota. Yeah, just take it over, take it over by force if necessary. We have a very powerful National Guard, I believe it. And we're going to have money because somebody from Minnesota I think is going to win one hundred and thirteen thousan five hundred dollars after this. And this was Game six twenty three and a shot at the jackpot after this on the fan.
Speaker 5: Up next it's.
Speaker 2: The Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Jackpot. Call one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: Next on the fan, well, look at the it's a twenty four. It's Friday light money coming in on Marty Gallarnard. By the way, God, it's it's been a rough year.
Speaker 1: I know. I thought you maybe you have pastor in both wins and in points so so far through the first three months and change. It is the year of Chris Hockey in twenty twenty six. But we got nine months to go thirds ago.
Speaker 4: The listeners right now are voting that Marny's gonna win today?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 6: Knocking Rush seventy saying yes, they must have watched the last four weeks.
Speaker 1: It's been rough. Get it turned around. No, And we didn't bring in a slouch. Creasol can play. So we've got four heavyweights here. You guys ready, I think I'm ready. Oh, let's go.
Speaker 2: This is Initials Game six twenty three on the Power Trip, presented.
Speaker 4: By Builders and Remodelers that's right.
Speaker 3: Builders are Models, Minnesota's premieer exterior home services company for over seventy three years for windows, siding, roofing, over doors.
Speaker 4: Visit Builders and Remodelers dot Com.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go around the room. Let's see who we're playing.
Speaker 1: For for Game six twenty three, Sauce, I am playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, perfect for your golf watching party. And if I win today, listen for a special offer from my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 3: Chris, we got that right, Buddy, Radcombe, Ryco dot COM's gonna pay you off. I'm playing for Record like I always do Reco Regular. If I win, you'll get a special offer from Raydeco today, Rayco and Record dot Com.
Speaker 6: Marti Giller, my friends at Great Clips have not given away many haircuts lately. If I win today, stay tuned listen for a sharp offer from Great Clips sharp offer today.
Speaker 1: John Crisol is playing for our great friends at Buy the Yard. If he wins, listen for a one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 7: You're playing for, I get the same offer, I get the same deal. Yeah, I need some new yard furniture.
Speaker 1: Win first. Yeah, I don't think your furniture is the problem. In the backyard by the gazebo, I think TV. That thing's forty two inches. I would have guess four point two inches meat sauce. All right, that'd be great.
Speaker 8: Wish it's nice.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, Mark. You can buy the home game version at Initials Game dot Com version four, five and six. You can play it at home maybe for like Mother's Day, at Father's day. Your mom or dad likes games. My dad likes games, right hawk he does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm filthy with well.
Speaker 1: Then go to Initialsgame dot Com. All right before game six twenty three, Come on, right, somebody win?
Speaker 5: Like today's a.
Speaker 1: Day, like, can somebody just freaking win this? It's been what three or four years? Who wow, it's been a while. About one hundred and thirteen thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 4: Jackpop, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: One hundred and thirteen thousand, five hundred dollars. You're looking to buy new car, save money and your Kirk Garland, do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering alo loan rates as those four point two nine percent APR. Apply today at Saint Paul su dot org slash champaign federally insured by the.
Speaker 1: NCUA and Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. Awesome. Over the last handful of years to help us pull this jackpot off, It's gone off twice, but this is the all time record one hundred and thirteen thousand, five hundred dollars. One caller is going to get a chance to guess the initials I'm about to use. I'm the only one who knows what they are. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty. If they get them both, they win the Progressive Jackpot. It goes up five hundred dollars every week. If they get them both right, they win one hundred and thirteen thousand, five hundred dollars. How many again, how many radio shows in the country on a weekly basis offer their listeners a crack at one hundred thousand dollars or only one?
Speaker 5: Corey this one one? Good morning? What is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 1: Brendan from Fargo, from the Dakota, from one of the Dakota's Brendan, Brendan baby, Brendan. We were in the last segment hoping that somebody from Minnesota would win a lot of money and then we could buy Forrest take the Dakotas. But you live in the Dakota's. What would you do with one hundred and thirteen thousand dollars hey, less taxes.
Speaker 4: I'll probably go to Vegas and have to put it all on black.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, God, please let this guy win.
Speaker 1: This guy gets it all or nothing. That would be the ballsiest move of all time. Just me say, I want to double litter, take it to zero. I love it, Brendan. I love that attitude. All you have to do is say the two correct letters. It's not hard. One out of twenty six times one out of twenty six, go.
Speaker 9: M. S.
Speaker 1: The letter M is in Minnesota, and then sas in South Dakota. Correct MS, okay M, and then S come. Brendan from Fargo, which is in the Dakota's is guessing MS. If he gets it right, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union is going to give them one hundred and thirteen thousan five hundred dollars and he's going to take it to Vegas and bet on black, which is great because Dob Lambert always bets on twenty three read and Dobb's an idiot. Come on, does the Brendan and Fargo have at least one right with M or s to stay alive for the jackpot?
Speaker 5: M come on by the s.
Speaker 1: N Oh, No, sorry Brendan, Sorry Brennan. If we just would have had somebody from Minnesota, guess they would have won, but we had to leave it to the Dakota's. Yeah, well said what happened?
Speaker 5: He guessed MS.
Speaker 1: He did have one letter in the wrong spots because the first letter is.
Speaker 5: S, second letter is P.
Speaker 1: We're going s P spoper for game spop for Game six twenty three. Marnie Gellner, John Criesol, Chris Hockey Sauce yell out your name? Your name is your buzzers out of twelve everybody ready, Yes, here's item one of sp Clue number one is briefly extremely loud.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often starts in complete darkness. Clue number three often involves a shock. Clue number four this often requires misdirection, deception, or line. Marnie yep. Surprise party.
Speaker 5: Is a surprise party.
Speaker 1: Marty's on the board, Well done, good start. That is a very good start. Maybe the maybe the Fargo connections got you motivated to perform well because the Dakotas aren't listening. The Dakotas are behind you. Which one both of them? They both probably claim you. Marny with surprise party gets on the board and she leads one to nothing hears number.
Speaker 9: Two of SP Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Confidence is often key. Clue number two tailored for a specific audience. Clue number three might occur at a front door. John ye sales pitch.
Speaker 5: That's right, Oh, John, a pitch and Pacil guies it up.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the old sales pitch, Marty.
Speaker 4: I like your hair like that?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Was that a sales pitch?
Speaker 3: No, it's like it's real tight to your head it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's all right, thank you.
Speaker 8: He's trying to throw me off.
Speaker 5: I think it works. Here's number three of s P.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Featured Roald Amundson in nineteen eleven, Robert Falcon Scott in nineteen twelve. Clue number two is known for scientific research.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Has a ceremonial marker. Clue number four is a desert Clue number five no native human population. Huh yep, South Pole, that's right, South Hole.
Speaker 5: Sealth poll is a desert, Sure is it?
Speaker 1: Sure is?
Speaker 5: We have a three way tie.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Sealth Pool gets Chris on the board one to one to one, Martie criesel and Hawk sauce, you got nine to go? Yeah, these are hard now, I'm no.
Speaker 4: You got this baby doll? You pow oh no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plenty of time. Here's number four of sp Clue number one excellent time management is often required.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This comes with great responsibility.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Is often forced to rely on the aid of others.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 5: Might be the result of a death.
Speaker 1: Clue number five has at least one kid. Paul Paul single parents, Yes, single parent, and we are all tied at one. Should have got I'm a single parent this weekend. You referenced that like three hours ago, and I'm like, that's so weird. How that always seems to happen if somebody says something like that.
Speaker 5: Four way tie.
Speaker 1: He didn't look over this teased dramatic zip as well. A dramatic zip and a check of ESPN seems.
Speaker 4: Like a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, the masters are on man.
Speaker 4: I know what's going on now on the masters?
Speaker 1: I think rosies. Guys that showed Scottie on the range four way tie. Everybody has one. Here's number five of SP. Clue number one is a backup. Clue number two is interchangeable. Clue number three.
Speaker 5: Might be stored on a shelf.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This is extra or additional.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 5: Often needed because of damage or loss.
Speaker 9: A clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Automotive service centers need plenty of these duplicates. Or YEP, spark plug. Nope, let me finish Clue six. You're out for the rest of number five.
Speaker 5: Clue number six automotives YEP.
Speaker 1: Spare parts are spare parts are additional and extra, and they are interchangeable in their backup spare parts gets Presol the lead spare parts. All right, Priesol has two. Everybody else has one. Okay, almost a halftime. Here's the final one of the first half. Here's number six of SP. Clue number one became widespread by the middle of the twentieth century.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Almost exclusively rectangular.
Speaker 5: Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hawk go for it.
Speaker 4: Search protector.
Speaker 5: Out for the rest of number six.
Speaker 1: Sorry, down to Marnie, sauce and graysol. Clue number three can be pink, blue, yellow, white, or more. Clue number four, it's common to ask for one or maybe two. All ye, sugar packet.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's a sugar packet.
Speaker 1: Sugar packet, saucy saucers and all right, we got to tie at halftime. Sauce and creasal each have two. Marnie and Hawk each have one.
Speaker 3: Where do you go, Ryan a f rib man?
Speaker 1: Some chicken wings were really hit the spot. Have a sugar packet or two?
Speaker 8: How does my ponytail look?
Speaker 1: It's not about you, Marny. It's not all about you, you know.
Speaker 8: To me it is.
Speaker 1: Sauce has two, Crusal has two. Here's halftime. We're at number seven.
Speaker 9: Of sp Clue number one is.
Speaker 1: Often stainless steel or chrome. Clue number two touches human skin. Clue number three is often just feet away from paper. Currency.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Has evolved to be associated with fitness.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 5: This is part of a performance.
Speaker 1: Clue.
Speaker 9: Clue number six this.
Speaker 1: Is eventually climbed by a nude or mostly nude dancer. Paul's first stripper pull.
Speaker 3: That's there's a sip Analok, Wow, where do you have the todd Sandy sixty five one?
Speaker 1: Who are these people?
Speaker 5: Stripper Bowl, Sauce, thanks Man.
Speaker 1: Sugar packet and stripper bowl back to back and almost wheelhouse spare parts, but I said something else.
Speaker 5: Sure, Sauce takes the lead with the three.
Speaker 1: No, I'm obsessed with you. It's me huh Sauce with three creasal with two Marnie and Hockey each happen one. Here's number eight of sp you threw her off. Number one includes pressure. Clue number two gained popularity in the middle of the twentieth century. Clue number three is sometimes used on trains.
Speaker 7: M HM.
Speaker 9: Clue number four this is aimed. Clue number five.
Speaker 5: Comes in all colors.
Speaker 9: K M clue clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is famously connected to street art and aggressiation spray paint man. He just always beats you, guys to the trigger man. He just goes for it. Saw says four. He's pulling away. He's got what don't know, like three or something straight. It's tough, man. It was too dramatic.
Speaker 4: It was very dramatic.
Speaker 5: Be four to go.
Speaker 1: Everybody's still mathematically in this though, but sauce is pulling away sauce.
Speaker 5: You have four?
Speaker 1: Oh the train clue good clue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kriesel has two. Marni and Hockey each have one.
Speaker 4: Is that I only have one?
Speaker 1: Oh, Hogs, I know, I know. Everything is frozen? Here is it? Here's number nine. Let it go of sp Clue number one frozen. It's a great movie. Clue number one involved in storytelling.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Can be leather, wood, parchment, or flesh.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 5: These have been used for more than two thousand years.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Four often associated with dogs, rabbits, butterflies, and alligators.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Can be manipulated by sticks and rods behind a screen John yep or three two string puppet crease out for the rest of number nine. Down a hawk, Marnie and sauce bottle. Clue Clue number six. You will need a light source to create the Marnie was first shadow puppet.
Speaker 5: That's shadow puppets. Wow.
Speaker 4: I couldn't take that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Said, I was like, I don't know, go back, go back to the dogs, rabbits, butterflies, and alligators. Right when you do. When you do, you're with your hand. Those are like the four four, but they're also just actual puppets that people use for shadow puppets as well. All right, we got a tight one.
Speaker 4: I'm out.
Speaker 1: No, you're not done yet, I'm not all three. Then Sauce has four. Marnie and chrisol you each have two. Chris you have one, so Chris you need all three. But Sauce you have a two point lead with three to go. So if you get any of the remaining three classic you're the winner. Thank you, but nobody mathematically out. Here's number ten of sp Sauce going for the win. Clue number one might be exclusive. Clue number two often used in marketing. Clue number three often discussed around product launches, go.
Speaker 8: For it ales, pitch.
Speaker 1: Did already do that? Yes, yep, all right, Marns is out for the rest of number ten.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: The last one that was all of it yep, Often discussed around product launches. Clue number four can involve limited access.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: This is a look or a glimpse John Yep sneak peek not over yet for Priesel sneaks.
Speaker 4: Man on man.
Speaker 10: These are.
Speaker 1: Marnie's doing her pans labyrinth impression over there. Sauce has four, Chresol has three. You're one back with two to play. Hawks mathematically out, but keep playing. Marnie. You're all but mathematically out. You need both. But it's not over for you yet either. So Sauce you're still going for the win. Marny needs both, Chris, so you're just one back with two to go. Here's number eleven. It's us going for the win of sp Clue number one found at the midpoint.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: There are two.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 5: This might be.
Speaker 1: Your goal after a bank.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: These are frequently shot at.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Are often surrounded by leather, plastic and felt.
Speaker 9: No clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Eventually holds balls solid John side pocket.
Speaker 5: You have tie.
Speaker 1: That's a side pocket, the old side pocket.
Speaker 4: All right, Marty, we did our best.
Speaker 8: I am not good. I'm struggling.
Speaker 1: That is correct, But that's all right. That's all right. There, there's nine months left, all right. Criesol and Sauce each have four. John, if you get this right, you win. Sauce, you get this right, you win. If Hawk or Marty gets it right, then we have a heads up time between the priesel and sauce. All right, you two going for the win. Here's number twelve final item Game six twenty three of s P clue number one used for balance.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: Aids in propulsion.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 5: There are two John for the wind ski pole. That's right, come back that you are so good at this want to hide so mad you wouldn't have high five this guy.
Speaker 4: Man, you are so good at this game.
Speaker 5: Job crazel gesel, crisol. What a comeback?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: You got what the last three?
Speaker 1: Right? Nice job? I think sneak saddle puppets. I thought it was gonna kill.
Speaker 5: Me, pocket and ski poles? You got the last year?
Speaker 4: Are you good at this game?
Speaker 1: That was good?
Speaker 4: Was brought to you by our friends at by the Yard.
Speaker 3: Damn dude, since he went today visit any of Buy the Yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off in free delivery on Buy the Art maintenance free outdoor furniture offer valid in store, I should say, offer valid on in store purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 4: Big thing man, great, go get yourself some furniture.
Speaker 7: Look at this side. This is patio furniture. Weather add that wowsers.
Speaker 5: You would even high five? Is guy?
Speaker 1: Man? I get him? All right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love him.
Speaker 1: That's so too. I can't get it. You blew it, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we love you.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till this week's over.
Speaker 7: Why I just want to go home, all right, I gotta go to work.
Speaker 1: I love you guys very much.
Speaker 7: Oh but before I leave, I should mention go to my website John dot com and book me for your next event if your team needs a little positivity.
Speaker 4: I think we have one together next week, don't we. Is that coming up soon?
Speaker 1: I think that's me. Actually, I think you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's next Saturday.
Speaker 1: Sweet. I love it, man. I will kiss you.
Speaker 4: I'll kiss you.
Speaker 5: What a win, rats, Manie.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry I threw you off with your hair comment. I meant it as a compliment.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: If you had that kind of power, I would give you credit. But I've just hit some kind of a mental rut.
Speaker 8: I'm working on it. I've had some talks with myself. I have googled some online help.
Speaker 4: Did you rough talk yourself?
Speaker 8: Yes, but not about this.
Speaker 4: Sauce is not gonna laugh because he's very upset in himself.
Speaker 5: He wants to go home.
Speaker 4: He does, he just wants to go home.
Speaker 6: How many of this list came down to the final almost all of them? These were very difficult, And when it got to the final clue, I was like, oh, not even in the like that side pocket.
Speaker 1: Nowhere near it, No.
Speaker 10: Idea.
Speaker 8: It was a pool table that we were talking about.
Speaker 6: But that's what makes the game good, like you had me on a trail somewhere in another universe treasure.
Speaker 1: I thought on clue five, when I said no leather, plastic and felt, I thought the felt was the I thought that's when it was maybe gonna give it away that I was talking about a pool table.
Speaker 5: But I just holding balls to get there.
Speaker 6: But I shot at I was I had a bow and arrow, had a gun. I was outside, I was on a on a path. I was at the halfway point of anything. I just yeah, nothing but just yeah, not clicking.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 1: At least your hair looks good.
Speaker 4: It really does.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's good like that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to wait at least another way before you can give away free haircuts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you look like you're gonna teach uh, careful.
Speaker 5: Students, careful small German kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a.
Speaker 3: Little house on the prairie. That's the haircut you got, like an old one room schoolhouse. You're teaching kindergartens and seniors in.
Speaker 6: The har cut.
Speaker 8: I've wear a ponytail the time I come in here. Nothing's new.
Speaker 6: I did get a scalp, uh powder, like a colored powder.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm real self conscious of my thinning scalp right here, so I have powdered in my part, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not as bold.
Speaker 5: So well, but again that.
Speaker 8: Might make a difference. Thank you for noticing.
Speaker 1: That you are a female broadcaster, so we are required to comment on your appearance constantly. You know that, correct, You notice that's what the internet does, so we have to do it.
Speaker 4: You powdered in your cart, that's right.
Speaker 1: These days?
Speaker 5: Hair on my hair.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: It looks good.
Speaker 5: I thought it.
Speaker 3: I really Maybe it's a difference because it looks different to me today.
Speaker 4: Just it's working.
Speaker 8: Whatever you want, Okay, I'll stick with it.
Speaker 4: Okay, it looks good, my skells. Keep powdering in your.
Speaker 10: Pipe on on TV next Sunday Night Wolves and then the whole week of Twins awesome, jumping.
Speaker 8: Back and forth.
Speaker 6: But the National TV takes over for Wolves playoffs, and for the first time ever, we cannot do any Timberwolves playoffs, which sucks. I will be watching with the rest of you, and I will be pulling for this team because I love this team.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna hope for the best. Let's flip that switch.
Speaker 9: You got it?
Speaker 1: Time nine to noon is next. The Power Trip returns five thirty to nine on Monday. Sauce, you can go home, it's over. I already have.
Speaker 5: A wonderful day.
Speaker 3: Enjoy this beautiful, perfect, wonderful weekend.
Speaker 5: How great is that