Speaker 1: Friday show is available to everyone with the initials.
Speaker 2: Game and a Trip puts the.
Speaker 1: Guys in November up for grabs. The wait list for the comedy show on Thursday Night featuring Kelsey Cookchad Daniel Siaminson and Tommy Ryman's available at campean dot com slash too Fine.
Speaker 2: Gonna ask an an air question that I should probably ask off air, but I already started my sentence, so there's no turning back. Yeah, how does the wait list work? Because aren't we only going to know that the people that are on the list aren't going to show up the day of you know what? I'm saying?
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: How like, how do we ever tell the weightless people that, yeah, there's some extra seats available. How does that work? I guess I'll have to ask our guy Nick Madden after the show how that works, because I know we you know, we kind of hit capacity, so we started a wait list, but I can't foresee us having hundreds and hundreds of people going, you know what, between now and November. I changed my mind. I don't want these free tickets. Wouldn't they just not show up? How does that wait list work? I don't know, I'll ask next, but I suppose maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's a lot to ask people to show up there, yeah and wait in a line hoping that other people don't show up exactly and yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, good question tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, good Christian.
Speaker 4: Good problem to have, good problem to have.
Speaker 2: It's going to be fun. And then Vegas, Parker, Vegas. We're doing it. We're doing it. That's also tonight at ten, But so is the news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, park Or, Now you're gonna love Vegas with the Power Trip.
Speaker 2: Man, can't wait.
Speaker 3: Sure, you've been to Vegas, but you've never been to Vegas with the Power Trip.
Speaker 2: You even gambled with Dove when he's reading the felt Yeah, does he read it? Oh my yeah, he does a lot of things like he's.
Speaker 4: On a on a putting green.
Speaker 3: Yeah you see.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I have it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. Will that be forced to you?
Speaker 3: Ever ever run a you know, you ever want to run a pass set in the middle of casino?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Parker, Have you and your buddies ever pretended that you're huddling up and then calling a play and then running that play in the middle of a casino?
Speaker 3: You ever the sea word in the middle of it?
Speaker 2: You know, not the casino calling the casino that word, no, but they probably deserve it. You ever played poker with Corey and screams and things?
Speaker 3: You ever dance with the devil on the pale moonlight?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, it's gonna be a time.
Speaker 5: Is Peter coming on this one? Well, that was a bad pause. There might be at this moment.
Speaker 2: Is he going with he's your problem this day?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you listen, he's humanity's problem.
Speaker 4: I definitely that.
Speaker 2: Sexy chatbots probably believe so, Parker. In terms of Las Vegas, by the way, I'll give you a construction update later because I think we have some updates, But for now, gambling, restaurants, pools, party and give me like your top three in terms of what you're motivated to do, because then we can parry the whole power trip is going to be there. We can pair you with the people that will maximize your enjoyment level. I'm kind of just.
Speaker 8: Down to be with with the with the crowd, you know what I mean, Just be with the people. I want to see it at all in full effect. I want to see, you know, slot machine Hawk. I want to see how he operates, how he has this thing.
Speaker 2: Well, he'll try to ditch you. He likes to gamble solo. Well he always he does that anyways, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So I know that I think I'm just I'm obviously down to play you know, some some blackjack.
Speaker 2: Play some games.
Speaker 8: But for me, it's my first time some kind of down to experience at all.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Maybe a different night with a different crew.
Speaker 3: There's no way of knowing what might happen to ll with this man.
Speaker 2: It's the best.
Speaker 3: You gotta roll with it. If a man's talking to you as you're walking and he's pissing himself, you just gotta.
Speaker 4: Roll with it.
Speaker 2: That's happened, ye, man. If you're if you're a chameleon and are willing to do whatever you know, group you're currently in, Like let's say you're walking back up to your room and you and Tommy see a bunch of food left out in the hallway.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's all Tommy, that's insane, jackpot.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a hand pay.
Speaker 6: Does he actually do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is not an exaggeration up to a circle.
Speaker 5: The one morning taco bell that was left over from like two nights before and not in the bridge, and he seemed fine. That's the one where I had to tell him stop drinking because he had a flight that afternoon. I was like, I don't want to try to lecture you, but they aren't gonna let you on the plane if you're in your current condition.
Speaker 2: So you know, he that moment that you're describing, he was patient zero for a cyclospora, like he started it. That was the moment it was created.
Speaker 4: He's immune. He would not get.
Speaker 2: Side well because he created it in his own womb.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He also know where it is.
Speaker 5: Lettuce in your dog's kennel this morning with diarrhea on it, and put that in a taco.
Speaker 4: Tommy could eat it and he would be fine.
Speaker 2: And that did happen.
Speaker 8: There was diary and our dogs kndel this morning, and I went downstairs. I couldn't even I had to sprint out the back door because I couldn't stand the smell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leave somebody else, right, She looked.
Speaker 2: At me crazy. When I walked out the door too, I was.
Speaker 9: Like, I got to get on the radio.
Speaker 4: So I did the same.
Speaker 5: I diarrhea on the floor and then said, my wife can deal with it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to the bower trip.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: Oh, man, I just yeah, walking by someone's hotel room and picking up that food knowing that they just were eating it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah before right.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is that is disgusting. If it's best kissing area, if they just put it out there, it's still discussing. If you watch them put it out there, it's disgusting. Yeah, he doesn't know how long it's been in the hallway.
Speaker 4: That's part of the fun.
Speaker 1: If you watch them consume it, like from start to finish, and you still go out there and eat it.
Speaker 2: I feel like that until one out of ten. Yeah, everything besides that thing, some.
Speaker 4: People love their thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My dad always talked about he enjoyed unprotected sex a lot more. And he was like, I've had many diseases, but they're all curable, and he said it's a little more exciting that way.
Speaker 6: And I was like, Okay.
Speaker 3: Christmases were so much fun with you guys.
Speaker 2: Gather around good Wow, so excited.
Speaker 10: News with Chris Hockey presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I love those same Paul Saints. I know you love them too. And ladies and gentlemen, they'll be back home soon.
Speaker 2: Get your tickets.
Speaker 3: Saints Baseball dot Com c h s Field the best place to see a ball game and they will be back real soon. That would be the fourth of August against Louisville the Louisville Bats. Get your tickets now, Ladies and gentlemen love it. Yeah, here are my top stories of the day. A sailor from California is recovering after spending about a month drifting at sea. Kai Kai Sato left Catalina Island the Catalina Wine Mixer on June seventh for his first solo row to Hawaiian Did he make it two weeks? In his mask broke? Oh? Yeah, I thought that happened to me one time.
Speaker 4: It did.
Speaker 3: H and the phone he was using for navigation stopped working as well, thanks add He then tried to go back to California under motor power, but his boat old. Sato says he was taken south by the current and kept drifting off course while he tried to improvise repairs, he was also running out of drinking water. He survived on condensation piss.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I m Did he have some kind of this is I'm slightly exaggerating. Did he have some kind of an air tag, like did he have a you know, a geolocator kind of a thing, so somebody at all times at least knew.
Speaker 4: Where he was.
Speaker 2: I don't think so he had that phone, right. He survived on con.
Speaker 3: Condensation, oatmeal and fish and squid that landed on his boat. The crew aboard a cargo ship found Sato on July twenty first, about nine hundred miles from Hawaii and brought him aboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was on like a raft and then a whale woke him up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember, and he just he just put his row, his his rower in the water and.
Speaker 2: Just watched it, Yeah, float away. It's like Life of Pie, very similar. Yeah. God, that's gotta be horrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The crew provided him with food, water, clothing in a room before and hopefully a shower because you know, that stank before getting him back to land. But imagine that. I mean just he thought it was over big old ocean there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds hideous. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, and the first thing, the mask breaks, and then the motor breaks, and then his real locator breaks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just nothing went well.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: I'd have just tooken it as a sign and jumped in. Yeah, exactly wants me dead.
Speaker 2: Jesus. Yeah, if you are willing to take on that task and try to get from there to there, Yeah, I would say if you don't have every proper emergency possibility of setting stone, then this isn't this all on you? Oh yeah, this is I'm having a hard time feeling bad for this guy. I'm glad he's okay, but I don't necessarily feel bad for him. It's like, yeah, it's dangerous, and you gambled and you almost lost. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean like like, if somebody is climbing Mount Everston, they freeze, it doesn't die. I mean, you're sad that they did it, but they had a reason. They wanted to try that day, They had a mission, They knew there was a chance they might die, and they did.
Speaker 2: She goes, get the hell out.
Speaker 3: Of my way.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're going to bleep home now. Yeah, way, she goes, But you're a popsicle way. She goes, preserved forever too.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, And that wouldn't that be weird to be climbing the mountain and then there's a dead guy laying there who was trying to do what you're doing right now. That make me turn around.
Speaker 2: It's like Chester Copper Pot. He was a pro and he never made it this far.
Speaker 3: Like if I was watching out mail and and all the people used to live in my spot, we're dead along the way, I'd be like, man, I maybe shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Go get them mail. Yeah, nobody's doing anything about it. It's not like everybody knows there's dead people on Mount Everest. So to just walk past and be like should we should we are? We just we're just going to leave him there? Should we pick them up? No? We just leave him there. Well, you want to make it's a dead person, somebody else would get it. Get your littered.
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 3: No, thanks, man, that's weird, right. And they look like they're just laying there like they're sleeping. But they that's big sleep. They go, yeah, anyway, said guy did that. Let's see what else happened.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: A search for buried treasure has a group of men digging around Florida's Pasco County near Tampa. Epic treasure hunters Captain Josiega and his team are looking for pirate treasure that may be buried on a remote island. They believe the treasure may have been buried in the early nineteenth century and could be worth up to two hundred million dollars. I ain't found nothing yet. Man, We've found genius. But they're in for the long holidays.
Speaker 2: Do you think they find something?
Speaker 5: Does it say how they were tipped off to the possible location?
Speaker 3: Does not say I would? I am curious about that. I'm wondering.
Speaker 5: So I wonder if there's technology. Obviously there's technology that law enforcement uses to radar of the ground to see if someone might be buried there. I wonder if there's something like that. Otherwise it's gonna take a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Corey, oh, I'm sorry, I was going to go backwards.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go backwards.
Speaker 2: I gotta give them for sauce. Mount Everest, right, do it right now? Top point on the planet Earth's correct. Olympus Mons is the mons largest mountain in the Solar System, nearly three times higher than Mount Everest. What planets is Olympus Mons?
Speaker 10: You're in Olympus Mons set. When you're asked where's that, I would guess Olympus Mons. Dusty's great.
Speaker 2: Odd on. You think the tallest mountain in the Solar System is on Mars. Yes, that's the right answer. Sure, is it's on Mars. Anyone else know that? No, you do, though USDA Eye and it says Mars has weaker gravity than Earth, which allows lava to pile higher without collapsing. That's why it's nearly fourteen to sixteen miles high. Wow, that's insane. Wow.
Speaker 3: Dead bodies everywhere, all right, Jesus makes corn Man And lastly, Corey, you were right. We're in the dog days of summer. Record breaking heat reported just about everywhere. That means you're most likely losing sleep. Here's pre tennis.
Speaker 12: According to the Mental Health Foundation, heat interrupts sleep by reducing quality and duration, and that can make you cranky. But lack of sleep for more than three days can make you really cranky.
Speaker 3: We don't want that.
Speaker 12: The Sleep Foundation says your bedroom should be between sixty and sixty seven degrees fahrenheit because cool air helps you fall asleep faster, stay in deep sleep longer, and improves your mood.
Speaker 3: And everyone will appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I'm pre tennis. You're so judging. Excuse sixty seven is pushing it. It's got to be low sixties.
Speaker 4: Sixty nine is too hot for you.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent to hot five sixty five is fine. That's essentially every hotel room I stay in, right, I get it as low as I possibly can. But at my house, let's get it out over range. No, I do not know how to do that.
Speaker 8: Depending on the thermostat, you can like override the thermostat system and then you can set it to like lower, then it actually goes.
Speaker 2: This is a weird way to word this, but Parker in November, can you please briefly come to my room and shows this hot wire override your system, please my system for me and go as low as you want.
Speaker 4: Geez y.
Speaker 10: To go.
Speaker 5: And it's really going to teach you Vegas.
Speaker 2: This is this is first world problems. But when I go to Vegas in like June and July, I'll get the AC to go as low as it says it goes whatever hotel I'm saying it. Sometimes it says like sixty seven. It's so goddang hot out there's no way the room ever gets to sixty seven. So it's trying, it's trying to get there, and it says that it's there, but it's not there. No, it's so hotter in balls And then I struggled to sleep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sorry. We had that a couple of weeks ago in Vegas. We did the thing and it worked and we got it down to like sixty on the dot and it was awesome.
Speaker 2: What is this sorcery? And it sounds amazing. It's very simple.
Speaker 8: I saw a video one time, and then I thought about it when I was in the hotel room in Vegas because it was really hot in there, and then I looked up the video.
Speaker 6: I found the way to do it simple.
Speaker 8: You just press a couple buttons and hold one for like five seconds, and then the screen pops up and then you can go lower.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I guess this technically counts. That is your Las Vegas construction. Update that when you do build new construction, obviously you have to have thermostats, you have to have a c H back the whole thing. So as you are constructing your Las Vegas property, make sure that you have these kind of systems that can be overridden. Can also just run a cool bath, yeah figs, and get six week old cake out of a vending machine.
Speaker 3: Doesn't what do I care?
Speaker 2: Sure is it cake? Who cares? Yeah? He was looking for that.
Speaker 3: Just make your own soup, baby, I hope.
Speaker 2: He's not listening. You know what we have to do. We have to set like Tommy traps in the hallway if we all are on the same floor as Tommy. Yeah, we have to like set up a camera. I just put food in the hallway and see if he takes it. That would be a great bit. Yeah he will. He will every time. I know, and he's listening to this show or somebody's going to tell him. So I should have just said that off air. But matter to Jesus exactly. And if he's walking down the hallway and he sees a piece of cake, he's not gonna be like, this is a power trip? Is that my mic again? Here? That dang it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: It don't matter. It doesn't matter to Jesus.
Speaker 4: It sounds like the salary caps.
Speaker 2: Just I mean, it's also how my microphone sounds too greasy whatever.
Speaker 3: Taughty outside of the dumpster a circa.
Speaker 2: That's Parker going over to Cory's.
Speaker 3: Oh here comes road.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's let's see if we can combine sound effects and see what it would sound like in November when he picks up a street walker.
Speaker 14: He's done, quick Rose, that's a woman's view.
Speaker 2: Why are you talking like Daddy's enjoying this.
Speaker 4: Common shoe.
Speaker 2: He said that he doesn't bring up his knee replacement, that common keeps bringing it up, that he doesn't bring it up that much. Everybody else keeps asking him about it. He's got a answer. I guess he has the answer. She got close to it, stiffed around and went, I don't like this. How many pages of rose and dry countless countless?
Speaker 6: I could have more too, There's so many good ones.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the news.
Speaker 10: Were you here and we played the Max hit the button when we were talking about Aaron Donald and Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: You were here for that right.
Speaker 6: Was not.
Speaker 2: Bold? And we're like, when did he say that? John Griesol, thanks for the special guest appearance on a Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Thanks for allowing me to be here. Go to my website John Criesol dot com. If you're thinking about booking my first speech this year, get it on the calendar or next year. Calendar's filling up. John Criesol dot com. I will see you hopefully two weeks going to Switzerland.
Speaker 2: Oh man, my wife's fortieth, which is.
Speaker 5: Why I'm wearing the Kayla shirt today, she becomes an old.
Speaker 4: Woman on Monday joining the club.
Speaker 2: Hey she's the best, So happy birthday.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a trip to Switzerland to celebrate how awesome she is.
Speaker 4: So I love you guys.
Speaker 5: We'll see you in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Well there's that must be, no.
Speaker 11: Must see just step sad.
Speaker 15: But Dad's mon, it's Marnie Gellner here for Minnie Leaf. You know, I'm not typically a morning person, but I'm becoming a morning person.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Here we are arching Morning Show seven twenty seven sat for some sports handing our sports department one meets us Paul ever.
Speaker 6: Needs time for a fan Five on the Power.
Speaker 3: Trip, brought to you my friends at Circa Casino. Get your room book now and join the Power Trip Circacasino dot com.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, Circa Whales.
Speaker 10: The Minnesota Twins walked off the awful Royals last night, three to two on a Royce Lewis triple. Your Minnesota Twins are fifty four and fifty four, same two teams tonight.
Speaker 2: It's six forty the best one.
Speaker 6: Royce Lewis gets a walk off.
Speaker 8: Just to see him back and playing like he should be playing, playing like himself.
Speaker 2: The Twins are here. Are we gonna make any move sauce.
Speaker 4: It's a walk off?
Speaker 10: I think they will, but I don't think they'll add any more money. I think they'll trade major league talent for major league talent, understood, because they need a couple of bullpen arms. But you know they are a couple games back. They can win the division. Yeah, that'd be weir Yeah, as you just said, though, the MLB trade deadline is on Monday at five o'clock.
Speaker 2: What you heard me? Let's see here. The Links won last night, one ninety three, no wrong thing.
Speaker 10: No, Olivia Miles had twenty four year Links are twenty three and six. They battled the Tempo in Toronto tomorrow at seven pm.
Speaker 8: And the FISA Collier's back. Yeah, had fifteen points in their home debut. Yeah, the Links are. The Links are looking good. They play, they play. I think they play the Fevers soon too. So Kaitlyn Clark's coming to town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, haven't lost the July sixth, wowing eight straight wins and it's their second streak of eight plus and sports under this morning. I only caught like half of the step, but it's something like they're like the fifth or sixth team in w NBA history to have two separate eight game win streaks in the same season. And I think they said it was something like show Man. It might have been four out of six went on to win the title. It's something like that. If you if you do what they're doing, it's more often than not you win the title. Let's just stay healthy.
Speaker 9: Between the legs pass that Olivia Miles had last night was nuts man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's so much fun to watch.
Speaker 9: Every single game, there's at least one just mind blowing highlights.
Speaker 2: She's She's incredible, and if you're watching the MVP odds, she's now alone in second. Asia Wilson is still the heavy favorite, but Olivia Miles is second, and then Page Beckers is third.
Speaker 3: Who's fourth Hawk, I'm sorry you talking to me? Yeah, and you're asking me what again?
Speaker 2: Fourth in the w NBA MVP.
Speaker 3: Oh, Martina McBride. It's either Martina or Patti scalf It depends on who you.
Speaker 10: Talk to your birthday, Patty Scaffley birthday.
Speaker 2: Who Patty Scaffle?
Speaker 6: That's the best part of Patty's game.
Speaker 2: That's right? Yeah? And what's her name? Patty Scaffle?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: Draymond Green agreed to return to the Warriors on a one year, twenty seven point seven million dollar contract.
Speaker 2: It's like a dollar an hour. They're bunds, so they're gonna be bond super bunds.
Speaker 9: I don't I feel like I saw a graphic the other day and I don't think they've added a single new person, at least at the time of that graphick.
Speaker 10: I think it was there's been eighty trades or something and they've done zero.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's insane to retirement they've given up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 8: And then Draymond wants to make comments about Jaxel Lendenborg, who's like, there, oh, he's their draft pick. He's their first round draft pick out of Michigan won a you know, won a national championship, and he's he's an interesting guy, kind of polarizing figures made some comments and Draymond's basically like, we'll see it training camp. Liked of threatening him. It's very odd. So, yeah, trouble in Golden State Paradise. Yeah it's not good. Nope, it's ob Yeah, it's over for them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, who cares. Every team is now in NFL training camp. The Hall of Fame game is one week from tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Wow, man, yeah, hell yeah, oh yes, yeah we care, Yes, we do the Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's football. You know, it's better than not football, football of any kind.
Speaker 2: Twins game.
Speaker 3: Okay, relax, well you gotta be like that.
Speaker 2: It's our guy.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Shelton's red hot here. They got turned around. They're hot. It's all because of him. Yeah. What about the players and Ryan Jeffers and no Tom No, why not? He didn't get any credit. He didn't add anything to the team. What about a new culture?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the culture man.
Speaker 2: I don't culture place like here. Yeah, he's it's a culture club. Was anybody else famous from the Culture Club? Or was it just boy George?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell me, you don't know Benito MUSSOLINLINI the.
Speaker 2: Culture kind of culture club? Is this? She was trying to erase a couple of culture anyone else? Yeah? Stephen Dorff, happy birthday. There's so many birthday The doorf actually was fantastic in season three Culture Detective and True Detective and Right from Russia and Culture Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's a real boy band.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to Benito when he went solo? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believe he got hung outside of a gas No chance, that's right. I believe it was outside of a gas station. That's said, yeah, well he deserved it quick True it was a quick trip. Nope, that was that's Tommy oh Gross.
Speaker 10: Pro Bowl cornerback Denzel Ward has agreed to way two years sixty two point two million dollar extension with Cleveland. He's down the highest paid defensive back in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Crazy for this second time in his career. What's your opinion? You think he's worth? I think he's very good. Yeah, it's very good. But yeah, thirty thirty one a year.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's that's just the way the game works.
Speaker 2: It's his time.
Speaker 6: It's true, it is his tame.
Speaker 3: They are may like it.
Speaker 4: Duh.
Speaker 10: The Eagles signed Pro Bowl Pro bowler excuse me, Jalen Carter to Way four year, one hundred and fifty two dollars one hundred and fifty two million dollar. Excuse me, extend worth one hundred and six million of it is guaranteed. That makes him the highest paid defensive tackle in NFL history.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 10: The Vikings will uh put Adrian Peterson in their Ring of honor on November ninth on a Monday night.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it. I'm saying what everybody is thinking.
Speaker 2: You do something bad most of the time, sau Would you ever, for a large sum of money do one of those ring of fire circus jumps where you jump through the ring of fire?
Speaker 6: Please, like a motorcycle or like running and jump.
Speaker 2: It's gonna have to be somebody's gonna have to push him or catapult him.
Speaker 3: I'll push.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: What if we launch you through a ring of fire and then we land you somewhat safely on a large net.
Speaker 3: It's got to be real big.
Speaker 2: I'm not that bad, but that's yeah. No, No, I'm not your muse. I don't think you know what the word muse means. I don't think you know what the word kindness means. Oh he's got you there, not box k.
Speaker 8: You get thrown through a ring of fire, sure, What about a diving board pool?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I drown?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point. So you dive through the ring of fire. So even if you temporarily get burned, you land right into a pool. Yeah, and then you have to swim out though. Sure? Ten grand? Yeah? How about five k? No, I don't want to run that that's seventy five hundred, No ten grand, but five hundred, ninety three hundred dollars, No, ninety eight hundred dollars, it's ninety eight degree. You're a tough negotiator. No, they don't allow me to do that. Let me ask you.
Speaker 3: Another question, sauce. What do you think Lenny Kravitz smells bad?
Speaker 2: I doubt it. Okay, I think he does. He wears tight other pants. Yeah, Chris will tell you he didn't smell good.
Speaker 3: That she did. She just put up with the Yeah, got that right.
Speaker 2: How many hits do you think Lenny Kravitz actually has, like true hits?
Speaker 4: Five?
Speaker 2: No, he's got one. Are you going to go my way? American woman? That's why fly was? It doesn't matter. We're still a hit. Uh eight, ain't over till it's over, Sawyer, So it's at least hit him up. Yeah, four quickly. That was four pretty fast like us. Yeah. But I just don't think he has ten. I think it's less than ten.
Speaker 3: I mean, would you sleep with them? And I don't mean have sex, I mean like just nap alongside him?
Speaker 2: Who are you asking? Paul? Paul lay in the same bed as Lenny Kravitz, like for sure after he ran a half marathon and you got thrown through a ring of fire. I mean I probably would yeah him, probably, Yeah. Hold on, I'm looking up more songs by Lenny You got? Are you gonna go my way? You got back? That ass up? It ain't. It's over in my life. I want some bangers that fly, and we named that one, so I think we're at like four. Believe you got them? Believes? Okay, that was a minor hit.
Speaker 10: Go DJ hell yeah, bling bling, talk about it? What about Shine featuring back and Baby? That song bangs, banger? Oh, it's so hard, that song so good. You're weird, I'm weird.
Speaker 2: Definitely paid it. Have you tossed into a Why do you want me dead? All the time? Say dead? There's water there, You'll be fine. No, I won't know if it's more than a lap and a half. He's not gonna make it to the my ability to quit. We'll make sure the latter is very close. I might not even he could drown in the coffee cup. No, jesus, why are you guys some me to me? We're not Yeah, you are. Question I tried to answer it. We're just doing fun hypotheticals.
Speaker 10: Well, do them to someone else. I got your mountain question right, the mountain mars.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: It's impressive. Ye, it was something. Yeah, I'm tired of you. You hate me. You're talking to you. You've grown tired of bis Marquee. He's terrible. He's no longer with us. That so malone. That song's amazing, dude, are you your mind? Everybody loves that song, universally loved. Not everybody. My mom doesn't like that song doesn't exists. She does like it. My dad doesn't like that. I guarantee you he does. He does. Peter doesn't. Peter Sauce doesn't like that song. Who the hell is Peter Sauce? What's the soup of the day?
Speaker 3: What's your problem?
Speaker 10: I don't have a problem, Baus.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, Chris is like, look yourself, right, you've said this. It's better to have one hit than no head, right my god. Yes, I'm a little surprised Lenny's such a giant deal when his list of his quote hits is not as long as you would think for a guy that's been kicking ass for three decades, he should have a bigger catalog of hits. But he really doesn't. It is true.
Speaker 3: You got that right. And I think the fact that he's just hotter and fired, like.
Speaker 2: He's the epitome of cool. Right, everybody just thinks Lenny's super cool. So he's got the vibe, he's got the look. Guitar wall. Yeah, I'm sure she does. So does it. Abbit does for himself.
Speaker 10: In his office that's covered in windows, talking, he reads some mice and men in masterbas.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he said about little Crevis, and sometimes you're talking about uh Lynn Laver Lenny.
Speaker 2: Paul. You got to keep up, man seconds, I'm not don't you remember when you took one class. Didn't they teach you on day one? It's yes, and okay, we're riffing. You can't keep up, stay out of our way. Shut up.
Speaker 3: It doesn't do.
Speaker 11: I'm wrong.
Speaker 10: All of you kiss one hot dog together. Maybe your lips touch each other. You can't use your hands.
Speaker 2: We're riffing. I know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 2: God? Oh? Thanks, I get you're dead wrong. Everyone on the planet Earth, all eight billion plus love bismarcky no one, everybody.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 2: You can't say I know, I.
Speaker 8: Hear you.
Speaker 2: Oh he didn't hear the sun. Oh man. Vikings News is next. This is the Power Drie Morning John from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Yeah Yeah, Hey, welcome back to some Viking zos. We all ran.
Speaker 9: It's time for Vikings News on the Power Drift, present by Draco.
Speaker 2: Plus Storm.
Speaker 3: We love you, radco right down here as support in the Vikings locked room.
Speaker 2: His return his questionable, and he had his crank in his left hand.
Speaker 3: Wow, his left hand though, he's right, and the quarterbacks is cool.
Speaker 2: Brian O'Neill four years ninety six million dollars with the Vikings, a new contract that'll run through twenty thirty. He turns thirty one in September. Everybody loves Brian O'Neill, well deserved. I don't like calling him bo bo really yeah, I don't like that. You know who likes bo There's somebody does, somebody that does, yeah for sure. Oh somebody loves bio yeah. Oh yeah. They'll be here at nine sack. He loves it.
Speaker 3: Give me Neil.
Speaker 2: Eric, okay, here we get you ready.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, our head coach and our new GM spoke to the media for the first time officially this football season, and they said some things.
Speaker 2: Would you guys like to hear it? Of course? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about you, Corey?
Speaker 2: No, you know what, don't don't honest? Yeah, I don't be honest because.
Speaker 3: I know you don't care.
Speaker 2: Oh you like the vikings. I do like the vikings, But he doesn't like press conferences.
Speaker 4: Or quarterback I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that. No, I can't say that.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's ko on the quarterback competition.
Speaker 11: A lot of work's been done to this point and been evaluated both on the field where we think guys are at from their understanding and comfort of our offense, and now we can apply it and really try to, you know, push this thing to the point where I think it's going to enhance both players and I think it's going to give us clarity on where.
Speaker 4: We need to go for this year.
Speaker 3: Okay, but do you have any idea when you will decide?
Speaker 11: I think there's an ideal day based upon training camp. Uh, to make sure, you know, we check a lot of boxes for our team, but also for not only that player but our entire offense. So yeah, there's absolutely a date in mind, and you know, subject to what we think is best. If if we feel like we can make the decision before that date, we will. If we feel like we need a little bit more time, we'll take it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get your coach. I'm not gonna I'm just asking. Just tell me what you think of Kyler Murray.
Speaker 11: You know, I was really impressed with his ability in training camp to you know, we threw a lot at him, and you know, you are in the off season program, I should say, and now it's about there's really not gonna be a lot that he's hearing for the first time. He's going to be hearing things that he's already practiced or at least, you know, maybe maybe not at the full speed of variety. But he's been in the huddle, call in these plays. He's he's done a really nice job with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 6: Is there a world that JJ is named the starting quarterback?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, I think it's a posse ability. I just think it's a slight possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm way off, but I'm excited.
Speaker 13: What if?
Speaker 3: What if the reason he's not naming his starting quarterback is because they're going to take the college football approach. Every now and again, it's going to be Kyler. Every now and again, it's going to be jag.
Speaker 2: That would be a huge mistake. That be a waste of time, you know. Obviously, let me stay the obvious. The thing that changes all of this is if either one of them gets hurt in the next week or two, then it's then it's doesn't matter what they wanted, it's just over. I know that, honey, Rosie understands the injuries and.
Speaker 3: That's all about knee problems.
Speaker 2: That a couple.
Speaker 13: He has a knee issue, Mark Rosa, I didn't know that. Oh okay, I think he'll be all right. What man, Yeah, man, let's go.
Speaker 3: And of course, in case you just wondered, I mean, you didn't really say anything controversial or of a big consequence yesterday. But if you're wondering what Noah teasly sounds like, this is him talking about starting camp.
Speaker 2: This isn't a scigdning timmy year. Obviously.
Speaker 7: It can't wait to uh, I mean just starting to see the setup come to life out there. I can't wait to welcome our fans and get this year started again. Exciting time of year as an opportunity to grow as a football team, to grow together as an operation, and just getting underway this this summer again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I can't wait. It's happening.
Speaker 2: Man, let's go.
Speaker 3: It is happening.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: If I he signed Will Wheaton yesterday, oh happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Will never watched. He was in one of the Star Treks Next Generation, most famously though still from stand by me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would disagree. I would stay still stay Star Trek next Generation. He was number two.
Speaker 2: That's a number two, rob Low number two and Robert Wagner. That's right? Is that who the first number two was?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: Will Whaton was also in Lubber I love that movie. I did love that with us in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Technically Yack. Brian o'neils said, new contract. That wasn't what I was gonna bring up. What was I going to bring up?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 3: Former Viking wide receiver Adam Felon appears to have a new gig. Yeah feeling was in studio an Lis Sun ESPN's NFL Live on Monday alongside Jason mccordy and Laura road Ledge. The Based on his appearance, he might have a bright future in broadcasting, Yes.
Speaker 2: And some cool stuff. And again he's on this show in two and a half weeks. He's playing Initials against Sauce on August fourteenth, So manh yeah, he's he's popping up nationally here. We can ask him all about that in a couple of weeks. That looks like that might be the path for Adam. Do you have any audio of him on ESPN Hawk?
Speaker 4: I sure do.
Speaker 2: It was really good.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear it right now?
Speaker 2: I'd love to. Yeah, Oh my god, I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, he didn't like.
Speaker 2: Mc cory.
Speaker 3: Just started throwing around flapjacks, so he called the bullets. He's from Detroit Lace.
Speaker 2: Again, Paul, this is a blues riff and bee watch me for the changes and try to keep up. Come on, you didn't get all those jokes. He shot somebody on National TV. He made cakes and Detroit Lakes shot he did.
Speaker 3: You just you're just dead, didn't you?
Speaker 10: He shot someone on National TV and the bullets lap jack because he's from Detroit Lake.
Speaker 2: They're flying. Every Nobody said that when I was up there no thick up on that local lingo. Man, So you get it, Paul, right, Adams now doing some national TV work. Yeah, I thought he was gonna play like Mel Gibson or not a gunshot. There's flapjacks. Okay, oh right, though dumb, I'm just not smart. There's a difference. What's the difference between being dumb and not smart?
Speaker 3: There's an answer this, by the way, there's an answer.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 10: Not smart is somebody who could be smart but doesn't apply themselves to the smart.
Speaker 2: And domb as you're just screwed. I don't know, captain question, I don't know. By you not knowing, do you think that makes you dumb or not smart? I think I'm a combo platter. You've ordered a couple, yea, some flapjacks? You want me down? That's not what he said.
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 2: To Good Day caf Have a nice breakfast, the Dark Star special. That's toast a lot of them.
Speaker 3: More it comes to some extra food.
Speaker 2: Never mind? Whoa that made me?
Speaker 3: Called Dylan?
Speaker 2: What would you tell him?
Speaker 3: Get your flapjacks and.
Speaker 2: Get over here.
Speaker 10: Also, you eat so much you have to call the restaurant at they make him do it now.
Speaker 2: Guys, A lot of combo platters, guys.
Speaker 3: Clothes the doors we're not letting anybody else in meets us.
Speaker 10: Come on, if I look like the guy in the ping contest, you wish you did.
Speaker 3: That's what you're aiming for when you go to the gym.
Speaker 2: What else do you look exactly like? When you're walking into a breakfast joint? What else do you look exactly like? Okay, and.
Speaker 4: Remember I'm dumb?
Speaker 2: Is it exactly like? Good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was listening to the Power Trip morning show this morning and they were trying to do Vikings news, but they got bored and then they just ripped Paul's weight for seven straight minutes. And he tried to explain the difference between dumb and not smart, but absolutely stumbled right out of the gate. Yeah, that's okay, though you tried. I like the effort. Gravity's hard on you. He's right about it that.
Speaker 3: You make noises?
Speaker 2: You really do brown do that as well. You're right about that, brother. All right, Well that was Vikings nets. Hey it starts today. What does training camp?
Speaker 3: That's right, buddy, you got that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you did it.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, let's go. Let's go, man, any hot takes. I want to say something controversial and.
Speaker 16: I think they'll trade J. J. McCarthy for what preseason trade? Yeah, before the season starts. It's preseason. Okay, thanks for clarifying.
Speaker 10: I mean, but this fall technically starts two weeks from Saturday.
Speaker 2: Let's go. So if they traded him, now, that's before the preseas pre preseason. Yeah, thank you, you understand me. No, mel mm hmm, I've moved on. Just last football season.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, new safety, you got a new running back yesterday we signed Brian O'Neill. We got more quarterbacks than we need, which is better than last year. We didn't have any everybody's hurt, and everybodys forgot about Carson Wentz not p A.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm saying. And there's a reason he's talking about them all time.
Speaker 3: Oh what are you looking at?
Speaker 2: Pornography? I'm just I'm on Marconi dot com. I'm submitting this segment. And and now we patiently wait. Yeah, see if it works. That's a website. Sure we couldn't win Best KF in morning. No, definitely couldn't. All right, uh fan five. In a second headlines letter, Parker.
Speaker 4: Fox is here.
Speaker 2: This is the power to want to join the Van Fausta now sing from the one eight hundred asked