Speaker 1: Get started. No phone screen or Friday. We look forward to it all week Number one, because it's on a Friday, and we love Friday because it's a lot of fun. So you get to call in and be on the radio and say anything you want. And we don't screen the phone calls. So what would you say if you could be on the radio. Well, there's a couple of guidelines. Number one, you can't swear, you can't do shout out. You do have to be at least sixteen. I know it's cute to hear your little four year old on the radio, but it's only cute to you. No, it's cute to me too, because I love that. That's very cute. But we don't do that. And then of course no politics, and no shouting out like a local business. And then no shouting out like oh there's a farmer's market in Shockapy, Damn, that's great. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I do care though. Yeah, all right, let's go on the phone here and see what we got. We'll get on the phone and put you live on the radio, keep ringing until you get answered, because we don't pick you up and screen you. Hello, you're up. First on No Phone screen or Friday, what's your name? Sebastian, Sebastian, what's up? I just wanted to know a little more about Boo Bash because I was the one that had to miss it two years in the row after winning the ticket. It wasn't the same without you. I mean seriously, people came up to me all night said where's Sebastian and I said, Unfortunately, he couldn't make it. They said, oh my god, is he's sick? And I said, no, he just couldn't make it. But it was awesome. It was epic, and I'm sorry you missed it, but we'll do it again next year. Yeah, Katie, w you be no phone screener? Friday, what's your name? Dan made it to Boo Bash and drunk off his rs. But he's in the first fifteen minutes drunk off his ars.
Speaker 2: Drunk.
Speaker 1: This is He's not drunk. He has a traumatic brain injury and I'm not making this up. He wrapped He wrapped a four wheeler around a tree, barely survived, so he sounds drunk, but he's still a pain in the arse every time. What's up?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 3: I was just one to thank you for.
Speaker 2: I'm most on.
Speaker 4: There is no such thing motivation, no such thing as motivation, self discipline.
Speaker 1: Okay, On Motivational Monday, you said self discipline is the thing, not motivation.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is is like we can wish for all this, we can hope for a better this, But it's the ones of us who get out of the shower and actually go do something. Dan, I've got your license plate thing hanging in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Katie WB No phones. You know what we're gonna do. We're gonna make a rule one time first time callers only, first time callers only, not this time, but write it down for next week, first time callers only. Because we get our regulars. We love our regulars, but I want other people to get a chance to call in. Hello, no phone screener Friday year on the radio. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Well, it's your favorite, Matt.
Speaker 5: So I decided I'm really glad that you changed that rule for next week and not this week.
Speaker 1: Ye, you're good, You're good.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm gonna stir the pod for two real quick things.
Speaker 3: Number one, you guys are talking about Christmas music yesterday Mariah carries.
Speaker 1: Absolutely see that's a Christmas guy is yeah, one more time you clicked out go ahead? All right, he's gone. Okay, it's the gods of No Phone Screener Friday saying we love you Matt, but not.
Speaker 2: We don't care about Christmas.
Speaker 1: Katwb no phone screener Friday, what's your name? And Andreas, what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 6: I caught for Sacramento. I just want to say a quote that I heard. It was boys complain about how it should be and men deal.
Speaker 5: With what it is.
Speaker 6: So take it on the chin man keep it going.
Speaker 1: Say that again.
Speaker 6: Boys complain about how it should be and men deal with what it is.
Speaker 1: Talk about it. I like it. How did you find our show in Sacramento?
Speaker 6: I just I was looking for a funny podcast on the iHeartRadio app and I've seen that nearly seven listeners seeing and I just thought that was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, work that we came up with that years ago. The boss wanted to be like more music, and I'm like, that's boring. That's every freaking radio station in the world. So I said, how about now with nearly seven listeners, which that is roped in so many people because you can tell that's a funny station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like six and a half listeners essentially, because it's almost.
Speaker 1: It's almost seven listeners. Thank you. No phone screen for Friday. You're on the radio. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: My name is Max. What's up? Max?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: I just want to know, Dave, what it's like to be certified.
Speaker 2: A certified what's it like to be certified certified of what?
Speaker 6: Certified legend?
Speaker 1: Legend?
Speaker 2: Legend?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think, I don't think I am, but go on, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 6: I mean, Jenny's one, so when one sees when we know one, you know, certified legends, all right, we.
Speaker 2: Can keep talking to.
Speaker 1: Like, don't make me sing, oh man, and don't feel left out of my guy, say certify.
Speaker 3: What you let me hear it?
Speaker 1: Certified legend baby him?
Speaker 2: And one about me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? And what about Bailey?
Speaker 6: And I'm here too, Yeah yep, And that's what we're here for. We just certified legends, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, yep, thank you?
Speaker 4: Also a certified legend, all right, I think legend right now.
Speaker 1: To thank you for being here today. What's gonna happen? No phone screener Friday, you're up next. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 6: My name is Avery.
Speaker 3: Hi, Avery, Hi, I just have a question.
Speaker 1: We're ready.
Speaker 7: When do you guys start playing Christmas music?
Speaker 1: Probably after thanks Giving we'll play We'll drop one in here and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to DJ play that Christmas song again. To be honest, do your share impression?
Speaker 5: Thank you Christmas song?
Speaker 1: All right, Katie, but you being no phone screener Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Hi? My name is Kendra and I am from Brookly Center, Minnesota. How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: So I'm a truck driver. I'm currently down in Texas Hooks, Texas. Have you ever heard of it? But I wanted to call in. You guys were talking earlier about awesome story songs. Yeah, and I thought of a really good one. Okay, Convoy by c.
Speaker 1: W is such a good song. Pull out Convoy by Sea.
Speaker 2: I got Dark of the Moon on the twelfth Year and.
Speaker 1: A ken Worth holland Hoggs have all repeat with the reefer on and ken Worthulling logs. I was headed for mayor on Iowa. Oh, here we go this year's rubber duck.
Speaker 4: You've got a copy on me big fan. Come on, you have for sure, for sure black Gully, it's clean clear to black Town.
Speaker 1: Come on, what is this? We definitely got the front door, good buddy, verse. It looks like convoy convoys, a big bunch of trucks, Violin. It was a darker than moving.
Speaker 4: On the sixth of June and a Kenworth pulling log is real, cab over Pete with a reefer on and a Jimmy hauling huggs. We is heading for bear On. I one oh, about a mile out of Shaky Town. I said, pay ten this year's and I'm about to put the hammer down like.
Speaker 1: That, Dave, Okay, that's probably enough.
Speaker 2: Wow, it sounds like you. That does not like you.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the ooze and the puss. In a moment the dark of the moon. On the twelfth of June, cab over Peat with a reefer on and a n pulling.
Speaker 2: And a convoy shaky tone.
Speaker 1: About a mile, I said, big pen, this year's rubber duck. We just ain't gonna pay no toll. So we crashed the gate doing ninety eight. I said, let them truckers roll ten to four.
Speaker 2: God, what are we doing right now?
Speaker 1: That was the first rap song ever. All right, get back to it. Did you did you hear all of that?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: Are you still there? Thanks? Thanks for the idea. Keep it between the keep it between the ditches. What are you still going? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sorry about that? So apparently I was reading this behind the music thing and the c W Mcow was actually a fictional character created by an AD executive for a bread commercial. The executive name is Bill Fries and I think that's hilarious for a convoy the song.
Speaker 1: It's a true story. He was an AD executive writer whatever, and he came up with this character c W. Bacall and the song was called Convoy Boy. Rich would just have a seizure if he was listening to today, Hey, keep it between the ditches, eights and aces on you good buddy?
Speaker 5: Ten four?
Speaker 1: Right here we go, Katie would be back to the action. No phone screen or Friday, You're up next? What's your name?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Etc.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you remember me.
Speaker 1: I no, I don't remember. I don't remember where I parked my car? So what do you want? What's up?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I was I was just wondering, do you know why there isn't a pregnant Barbie doll.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there a pregnant Barbie doll?
Speaker 2: A joke?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: Why is there?
Speaker 6: I guess Ken comes in another box?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Are you being serious?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, keep it going, all right?
Speaker 1: Next one? No phone screen? Your Friday? What's your name?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: My name is Marco.
Speaker 3: Oh. I just wanted to talk about a story. We had a Gary Stivey prediction on Booty Cruise Times. My daughter had asked him about her next pregnancy if she was going to get pregnant again. Because Charity had two older girls, they prayed for their mom to get pregnant with twins, and then she got pregnant and had twins, and so the girls were pregnant or not pregnant. They were asked. They were said they were praying again for their mom to have twins. And so she asked Scary if she would one get pregnant again and two if they would be twins, and he said she would get pregnant again, but she would have one girl. And she did get pregnant again and she had twin boys.
Speaker 1: Gary, she did get pregnant all right, no phone screen for Friday. You're up next? What's your name? Hi, Shave, what's up?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to call, And I just wish my son and his girlfriend left this weekend. They're having their first baby and I'm going to be a first time grandma.
Speaker 2: So oh grandma. Wow baby.
Speaker 1: The problem is we don't do shout out one show, but you sneak you sneaked one in. But I mean good for you, Grammy, thanks for calling. A couple of more, Katie would be no phone screener Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 7: I'm Sam?
Speaker 1: Hi Sam? What's up?
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 1: I'm just calling.
Speaker 7: This is for Jenny. One. I think it's super exciting just all of your kitchen renovations and how you're trying new things. I just think that's really awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: And your kitchen looks great.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: And then two, I was up in the lou Two Harbors a couple of weekends ago with my husband and we tried out that Theedar Coffee Company that you had on your blog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you love it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, yes, we love it. That will be a new place to go back to every time we're up there. It was so good and like the woods outside in the back were just beautiful. But yeah, I just wanted to say things for those recommendations, and you're an influencer.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. Good for you. I love that. Thank you, Shay. Katie would be no phone screener Friday. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Calvin?
Speaker 1: What's up? Calvin?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: Just wanted to know, Uh, which one of you guys is cooking in the turkey?
Speaker 1: We are not. We are not doing the turkey this year. We're gonna go to a restaurant this year.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna smoke us a turkey.
Speaker 1: I might do this, smoke us.
Speaker 2: A turkey last year.
Speaker 1: Remind me and I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Dave put it in there, bring in the smoker.
Speaker 1: We want the turkey.
Speaker 2: I just reminded to you.
Speaker 1: That's no phone screen or Friday on Katie, Like, b why do we have the song devil went down to Georgia pol Why just other people were talking about how it's the best story song, and I didn't know if you wanted to talk about the story of how that's your loving song.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I pulled that off one time and I never pulled it off.
Speaker 2: I'll drop it.
Speaker 1: We were talking about story songs earlier and seriously, if you missed the last hour of the show, go back and listen. That was probably the most fun I've had in years.
Speaker 2: Where can I listen to it?
Speaker 1: Dave on the iHeartRadio app, Yeah, it goes, it goes off the rails. And we played a song that if Rich was listening, he would have I mean it would have been on the walls. It would have been all over the walls. Yes, he would have been so hard. Would be on the walls. So that is no phone screen on Friday on a d double UV