Speaker 1: Your arms and shout happen. Yeah, it's money time.
Speaker 2: This is the Bloomberg Money Minutes on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: I already eight oh nine and Monica Rix with us from the Bloomberg newsroom. Monica, it looks like Netflix just landed a historic deal in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is our breaking big story of the day. Netflix has agreed to buy Warner Brothers Discovery Now in a seventy two billion dollar cash in stock deal, joining the world's biggest streaming service with one of Hollywood's oldest and most revered studios.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Prior to the closing of this sale, which could happen over the next twelve to eighteen months, Warner Brothers will complete the planned spinoff of its cable channels that includes.
Speaker 5: CNN, TBS, TNT.
Speaker 4: But Netflix would own HBO and Warner Brothers studio assets, which includes its massive film and TV archives. So we're talking everything from Friends to Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: Oh my, seventy two billion is what you said. Yep, that's the TI equity value. It's a huge deal. Yeah, Netflix, they have every dollar ever invented.
Speaker 3: It seems AI may be making travel agents better.
Speaker 1: Did I read that right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: A recent report from Adobe for Business shows it a two thousand percent growth in AI driven traffic to travel websites like Expedia, Google, Kayak.
Speaker 1: That's just this year alone.
Speaker 4: Expedia even found that travelers are using AI to book and plan their trips so big. With chat GBT, you could say, hey, plan my trip to Mexico City. It'll give you price packages, restaurant and activity suggestions. A lot of travel agencies are apparently taking advantage of it.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, what do you see there in the markets?
Speaker 4: Well, market futures are pushing towards a higher open today, Dow futures up forty three points and NEZEC futures up eighty four. SMP futures are also up thirteen points. Right now from Bloomberg, I'm Monica Rix on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Monica.
Speaker 3: It's about eight eleven on Friday on seven hundred WLW. Steve Hawkins in four, Tom Brennaman, this is the time we get to talk TV with our good friend Matt Raush.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Matt. How you doing there?
Speaker 6: I'm okay, and.
Speaker 7: You're kind of reeling as everyone else is. From the idea that Netflix is now such a powerful presence in the entertainment.
Speaker 6: World that it is now swallowing one.
Speaker 7: Of the great studios of in history with So Netflix will now basically be Netflix Warner Brothers, which is just crazy. I never quite got my head around the fact that Discovery was part of Warner Brothers, but now.
Speaker 6: That's going to be separated from it.
Speaker 7: So those cable channels, the one the one channel that is on in all of this. Nobody's mentioned yet that its like had better stay like what it is now, and no matter who's controlling, it's got to stay the same as Turner Classic Movies, and that might be split off in its own as well. But like that that little channel, when I stopped writing about actual television, that's where I'm going to live most of my life. I think I love Turner Classic movies. They do such great stuff. And it also you know, but that's part of the library as well. Yeah, that the Netflix is such a as such a force that they have now they're now you know, true Hollywood, and it's a bit crazy. I don't think anybody ever saw that coming when they began. But when you think about the amount of product that Netflix itself produces it kind of dwarfs what even HBO does. But at the same time they're the two major players. Like when the Emmys come around, most of the shows that get nominated are from HBO and and sometimes Netflix, So now they're part of the same company.
Speaker 6: That's just kind of that's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they got a big one tonight in Netflix. It's actually your lead story before we even knew what was going to happen. George Clooney's j Kelly movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it's been limited run in theaters. And the thing also that's interesting about Netflix is that the movie industry looks askance at Netflix because they only release their movies very very limited in in in theaters, but that some of these movies they see they have, you know, Oscar Oscar, I guess ambitions, and this would be one of them. So as of today, you can see George Clooney, who I know is a local favorite, playing Jay Kelly, which is the name of a movie star. So George Clooney is playing a very handsome movie star, which is a real stretch for him.
Speaker 6: But in this movie from Noah.
Speaker 7: Bomback, it is sort of a reflective movie where he's getting a career tribute in Italy, and he thinks this is the chance to get his family together because he has sort of put everything else aside to chase stardom for most of his life, and so as he's looking back on his life through this movie, there's a bit of a melancholy, bittersweet nature to all of this. Adam Sandler is also getting Oscar Buzz who plays his manager who has been so loyal to him over the years, but then other things happen, and I thought I was also really impressed by Stacy Keach who plays his dad, his very boysterous dad who comes along for the ride.
Speaker 6: For a bit. It's a really nice movie.
Speaker 7: But boy, George Clooney is good in this and his sort of catchphrase here is can I have another one?
Speaker 6: Like to can I have another take?
Speaker 7: And his why idea here is, boy, if I could my wife over like I can do takes over in the movies, that would be really great, but of course you can't. So it is a great role for George Clooney. So if you're a fan of his, that's on Netflix as of now.
Speaker 3: And it's called Ja Kelly. Another must see on Here We Go. It must be Netflix Friday. Here The New Yorker at one hundred.
Speaker 7: Tell me about this, well, if you are all aware of The New Yorker, what an influential magazine that has been over the years, whether you love the cartoons or the fiction, but of course their long term stories that you think, oh, I'll never read this whole thing, but sometimes they become major books. It sort of charged the whole history of this magazine. Even as you go behind the scenes of the magazine as they're preparing their one hundredth anniversary issue, which was out earlier this year, but you think about they did such bold things as the book that became Hiroshima that was first published in The New Yorker, Silent Spring from Nrachel Carson that was first published in the New Yorker. Even in Cold Blood from Truman Capoti was first published in The New Yorker, which sort of fused fictional story telling with actual factual material. But then again, a lot of people get it, and the first thing they do is they turn to those cartoons which have become so iconic. And so David Remnick, the new editor, the current editor of The New Yorker, walks us through things like the fact checkers, and how they pick the covers, how they pick the cartoons, and as they're preparing for this historic publication. And there really is no magazine quite like it. So if you're a journalism fan, this is a really great documentary. And again, like you said, yeah, this is one day in the life of Netflix. They have a George Clooney movie, they have a major documentary, and next Thursday and Friday there's gonna be a whole nother wave of shows. They are They're in the volume business and that is how Netflix works.
Speaker 1: All right, this was back from the dead.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure the Spartacus saying I don't remember this one. Tell us about this it's coming back?
Speaker 6: Well it is.
Speaker 7: You know, Spartacus hasn't been on the air for about ten years. This is a big hit show for spar for Stars where it was a.
Speaker 6: Very, very bloody, very a lot of very graphics.
Speaker 7: Actually, I mean this show is really not for the squeamish, this thing. But it's said in the world of Gladiators in Ancient Rome, but they killed off Spartacus throughout the thing, be cause if you know the story, Spartacus does die. He leads a slave rebellion, but he ultimately is crucified and killed. But one of the other characters who died along the way was a person called Asher, and Asher was a slave turned gladiator turned trader. He turned against his fellow slaves and so he's kind of a bad guy here and he was killed quite memorably in one of the spinoffs called Spartacus Vengeance. But now they decided to bring him back from the dead, and now this new show called Spartacus House of Asher brings Spartacus franchise back to life. There is no Spartacus, it's in the world of Spartacus, but it's about how Asher now takes over the gladiator school and he brings a female gladiator to sort of like shake everything up, which has never happened before in the world of this show. So it's kind of like the way that Showtime brought Dexter back from the dead, and Dexter was actually the most recent series was called Dexter Resurrection. Well, now they've resurrected Asher over on Stars and if you're a fan of Spartacus, I've seen a few episodes. Yeah, it's just as bloody as ever. So if you want to see Spartacus again. That again, two episodes premiere tonight. And you like with any of these franchisor with an now caol intellectual property, You're not dead until the next spinoff.
Speaker 3: Wow, Matt Rouse talking TV on Friday Mornings with Us Matt, how do we connect with you?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: TV Guide Magazine and TV Insider dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks so much, have a great week. We'll talk to you next f pleasure.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 1: All right. It's about eight seventeen on seven hundred WLW. Another look at traffic this morning. Eddie's been in for Chuck. Eddie, what are we dealing with now?
Speaker 8: Still a couple of accidents out there, but good news things are starting to clear up a bit from the UC Health Traffic Center. You see Health's Weight Loss Center offer surgical and medical obesity care and expertise. Call five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three. An excit it has been cleared on northbound seventy five that was after seventy four was off onto the shoulder as well once bound two seventy five before cold rain. An exodent moved onto the left shoulder that was in the left lane northbound seventy one seventy five at Buttermilk Pike, a disabled vehicle off onto the right shoulder, and some slow traffic on northbound seventy one seventy five between Dixie Highway and Twelfth Street. I'm at Eazelek on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: The nine First Warning Weather Forecast Center. It's gonna be thirty five today and cloudy. That's gonna be about three or four this afternoon. Normals forty seven this time of year. We're not getting there in the next ten days. Tip Off tonight at the Centa Center seven thirty. When you get there, it's going to be mostly cloudy, twenty eight degrees heading down to twenty four overnight tomorrow. Just a dreary day, cold in thirty seven and maybe a wintry mix on Sunday with a high of thirty four.
Speaker 1: That's a dreary weekend.
Speaker 3: It is still twenty three around the tri State at your severe weather station, news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Coach Zach Taylor will be here in just a couple of minutes in the Maestro Jmr is going to join me after the news on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: This report is sponsored advice super Sure.
Speaker 9: Do you own a small business? You need to hear this. A seismic shift is coming. It's time to Wall Street heavyweight.
Speaker 2: This is the Bloomberg moneymnute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Netflix is set to acquire Warner Brothers Discovery in a historic deal that would combine the streaming giant with one of the most storied and most valuable studios in Hollywood. Warner Brothers shareholders would get twenty seven dollars and seventy five cents a share in cash and stock in Netflix. That puts the equity value of the deal at seventy two billion dollars. Warner Brothers still plans to split the company next summer and spin off a lot of its cable channels, but Netflix would own HBO and Warner's huge film and TV archive. Amazon stocks down slightly this morning following a Washington Post report. It says that Amazon's thinking about expanding its nationwide delivery network and ending its long standing partnership with the US Postal Service and cloud Flair says it's fixed the problem that led to the websites for several banks, Shopify, Zoom, and LinkedIn to go down this morning. A major outage at cloud Flair last month disrupted social media sites and chat GPT for hours. From Bloomberg, I'm Monica Rix on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Seven hundred WLWN, Cincinnati. Steve Hawkins in for Tom Burnhaman. I thought we'd talked to the maestro this morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 3: It's John Morris Russell with us, or as your friends like me call you, Jmr.
Speaker 10: Hey, Mary, Christmas Happy Alda.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Hey, I wanted to talk to you because tonight and this weekend, I think you've got like six concerts that are going to take place.
Speaker 10: Yes, indeed, and it's a Holiday Pumps at the Music Hall. It's of Cincinnati's great Christmas traditions.
Speaker 3: And you've got I think a Grammy nodded nominated singer songwriter. Is it Cody Frye that will be joining you this weekend?
Speaker 10: Oh? Yeah, you know, and this is hot off this his new album, Cody fry Christmas, which is a huge sensation and he's joining us along with our Holiday Pops Corral made up of kids talented high school kids from Sycamore, SCPA, Wentton Woods and the May Festival, Youth Chorus, our studio for dance dancers, and of course the brilliantly talented Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I played snare drum in grade school, so just call me if you ever need a snare drum. You need audiences too, absolutely, Now you say that, but I was leading me into my next question. If you can't make it to music Hall, which we want you to, you're hosting a free digital live stream.
Speaker 1: Now tell me about that.
Speaker 3: It's Sunday two o'clock digital live stream on the YouTube channel. That's incredible if you if you for some reason can't make it to music Hall.
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness. Yes, and for years we've we've been doing these things for one night. And I tell you we've got we've got listeners from all over the world who tune in and check out our Cincinnati Pops Holiday Pops.
Speaker 6: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: And different groups before performing ahead of each concert, like Mayfest Fits, Sin Say Boy Choir, Viva Anderson Alliance, those things.
Speaker 10: Oh, oh my goodness, it is. It is such a party. Of course, you know, music Hall is just beautifully festooned and with all the garland and the twinkle lights, it is a total experience. You come in there, there's alters of pre concert activities and it's so festive. Everyone gets stressed up and of course a brilliant concert and it really gets you in the spirits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and pictures, it was saying in missus Claus and the elves, I think for the kids and stuff this week.
Speaker 10: Yeah, of course you know, and it is. It's just such a beautiful tradition that everyone in town comes it. And I tell you what, it is selling like hotcakes, and make sure to get your tickets. There still a few very very good seats available on Sunday evening. But this is a Friday at eleven, Friday night at seven thirty, Saturday at two for the family, Saturday seven thirty, Sunday at two, and of course Sunday at seven o'clock six concerts. Wow, coming up.
Speaker 1: That's great weekend. By Monday you need a nap. That's what happens.
Speaker 3: We're talking to the Maestro John Morris Russell this morning. I'd be remiss if I didn't ask you about New Year's Eve Cabaret cafe.
Speaker 1: Can we still go to that?
Speaker 6: Goodness?
Speaker 10: Yes, this is a sophisticated and really kind of a wonderful way to celebrate New Year's Eve. Totally classy. It's about the music of the cabaret. It's like Berlin from between the Wars, Paris, Buenos Aires and tango and like Harlem a jazz and so it's all of these different types of musical South. We have a couple of fantastic singers and of course the swinging sounds of the Cincinnati Pops.
Speaker 6: This one.
Speaker 10: You know, folks always get dressed up and celebrate their at music Hall. It's it's a wonderful way to ring in.
Speaker 6: The new year.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and we get tickets at the Pops website. I'm looking at it right now. It says New Year's Eve Cabaret by tickets. So hey, maestro, thank you for another incredible year, and I look forward to talking to you again in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 10: All the best, happy all of it.
Speaker 1: All right to maestro.
Speaker 3: John Morris Russell with us, you can go since at Pop's get some tickets. Brian Combs with us this morning. You've got some stuff going on this week, and tell me about that.
Speaker 11: Cincinnati Metropolitan Orchestra asked me to host their show Sunday afternoon at three they've been around for like thirty years and always have a huge Christmas show. This one is really cool, especially being from WLW, because it's incorporating a bunch of the old tunes from Ruth Lions. Really so celebrating history of the Ruth Lions Show on the radio here, which went back to what nineteen forty nine. A number of her songs will be performed by Nancy James, who was one of the performers on the Bob Bron Show, okay back in the seventies. She's the CCM grad who was incredibly talented, and we'll be performing songs like let's like the Christmas Tree. I mean, if you grew up in the Tri State, like I did you know your mom watched Bob Ron or Ruth Lions.
Speaker 6: I mean you.
Speaker 11: Had the album that she put out for songs, and Let's light the Christmas Tree was like one of those traditions in Cincinnati that.
Speaker 1: You just don't forget.
Speaker 11: And she had some other fun songs like having Marry Merry Christmas and.
Speaker 1: Hey Nannie Nanny.
Speaker 11: But yeah, so Nancy James is gonna be performing some of those songs after the show Sunday afternoon three o'clock. Cincinnati Metropolitan Orchestra has a website where you can find the tickets.
Speaker 1: Where is it again?
Speaker 11: It's going to be in then Seaton High School's auditorium. Got it in West Price Hill holds a couple thousand people probably, so I know they have a big crowd, but there are some tickets available. I put the link on the WLW Facebook page and a little more about the whole Ruth Line's history and that Christmas one that she started as part of that show has raised almost twenty three million dollars over the years for CINCINNTI Children's Hospital to make sure kids get presents and have parties and things like that.
Speaker 3: Thanks for doing it all right, It's Brian comes in this morning eight forty seven traffic.
Speaker 1: Now Eddie's in for Chuck. What does it look like out there?
Speaker 8: Starting to see things improve a little bit, but still quite a few problems from the UC Health Traffic Center. U SEE Health's Weight Loss Center offer surgical and medical obesity care and expertise. Call five P one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 6: Left.
Speaker 8: Two lanes are blocked off from an accident on westbound two seventy five that's before coal rain northbound seventy one seventy five at Buttermilk Pike. A disabled vehicle that's off on the right shoulder southbound seventy one seventy five at US forty two in Florence. Also a disabled vehicle onto the right shoulder and looking at a minute or two worth of delays southbound on seventy five between Galbreath and Paddock Roads. I'm at Eazeleek on news radio seven hundred WLW, the.
Speaker 3: Nine first one A weather forecast Center. Jennifer say, is gonna be cold today getting to thirty uh. It's going to be seven thirty tonight at the Centa Center. Mostly cloudy twenty eight degrees for the Crosstown shootout, overnight low twenty four or a dreary day tomorrow on thirty seven, and then wintery mix Sunday, high thirty four. It's been twenty three for most of the morning. It still is at your severe weather station, news Radio seven hundred WLW. Bear Dave joins me next.
Speaker 9: Willy gives me hope, and these days we can all use some hope.
Speaker 1: Willy is here for you.
Speaker 3: No matter how lousy my day is, I know I can count on Willy to turn things around here to soothe your fears.
Speaker 5: I wish I could find a man just like Willie. What's the great American that I am?
Speaker 1: He uses lots of big words. I use lots of big words too. It's almost like we're twins. All you have to do is listen to me the great America.
Speaker 5: Dear Cunningham. Today at twelve noon on seven hundred w l W. This report is sponsored by Miami Valley Gaming. Good to Miami Valley Gaming.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: December twenty seight. It's eight fifty five on a Friday, means we talked to Beard Dave. Good morning beer, Dave. How you doing there?
Speaker 12: I'm good, Steve Hawkins. I'm tired of winter already.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I don't like the shot. I don't like snow. I like that It's Repeal Day? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 12: Ninety two years ago today prohibition was repealed.
Speaker 6: What a great region to celebrate.
Speaker 1: That must be why it's also bartender Appreciation Day.
Speaker 3: That's good too. We got some stuff going on this weekend and coming up soon. Let's talk about Esoteric celebrating the arrival of their holiday season there, right, correct.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is this looks like a good time. Tomorrow They've got starting from twelve thirty to three thirty. It's a family friendly scenario, and then they go into an evening from six thirty to nine where they'll have adult karaoke and drink specials in that. But this is really a nice set up what they've got going on here, because they really got a number of great Christmas beers that they bring out every you're including rest of Us, which is the Belgian Festive Ail which broke last week.
Speaker 3: That sounds good. I have to try that one. Ryan Guys celebrating Dad Day tomorrow, right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean their Christmas beer has always been Dad and you know, what better to give Dad than a beer or go celebrate with Dad and some beer and bring some kids in that. And you know, Ryan Guy's taproom is such a mass great place to bring kids and whatever.
Speaker 6: So tomorrow from noon to six it's dead day.
Speaker 12: And they also have truth Adelic coming out to the end of this month first the next year, which will be a hazy version of their Imperial Truth that came out with truth Bomb last year, and this will be a hazy version of that beer style.
Speaker 3: Okay, The Merchants Club today at the Party Source hosting the Holiday Brews themed beer Fest.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so from four to ten. This is a great way to try some of the different Christmas beers that are out there and stuff. And for thirty bucks you get a nice exclusive tasting of all these various beers in that in the Merchants Club, which is in the back of the Party Store, So if you haven't been there, that's a great little setup. Great selections of beer, wine, and of course the spirits. And what's more festive than the party.
Speaker 1: Sort absolutely mad Tree.
Speaker 3: They're welcoming their Holiday Bruise and they're also hosting a dog photo with Santa Pause tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I love that Santa Pause.
Speaker 6: Yeah, isn't that awesome.
Speaker 12: I mean, you know, everybody needs to know involve the pets and Christmas as well. And also in Oakley they are rimming the glasses with cinnamon and brown sugar when you want to get a thunder Snow or some of their other seasonal beers. So kind of a neat neat tradition there that they do.
Speaker 3: And in Braxton they're celebrating all varieties with their Dark Charged block party in Covington.
Speaker 1: When is this?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so bundle up a lot the layers here because it's indoor and outdoor all around Braxton there in Covington. And these are their eight varieties of dark charts, including that Skyline Chili ice one which I saw where Skyline's also breaking with a Skyline pizza. Now, so yeah, maybe if you get a bottle of this to take home, you can you can pare it up with your pizza.
Speaker 1: And remember prohibition is over Northern Row. What are they doing?
Speaker 12: So Tuesday they're celebrating with a five course beer pairing dinner from six thirty to eight thirty. And this is hosted by American Legacy Tours and the haven't ever had a beer dinner where they pair.
Speaker 6: Beer and food. It's really amazing.
Speaker 12: It really opens your eyes to a lot of the different nuances, to the different beer styles.
Speaker 3: And Little Miami they've started a mug club membership.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? What does it get me?
Speaker 12: So a lot of these mug clubs that are a few of the Berry's doing are a great way to you know, tie yourself to the brewery and you get discounts you get to usually like here, you'll get a twenty ounce mud poor for the price of a pint, and they'll have exclusive parties, you get discounts on merchandise, and these are just a great way to really tie yourself to some of these local breweries. And you know, spending some money in these local places is going to keep them keep them going. So it's important to, you know, spend some money locally and make it stay local.
Speaker 3: And Danny says, we got time for one more High Grain Brewing along with Hawksworth next Friday.
Speaker 12: What are they doing the next Friday? They're doing a blood drive. And this time of the year, with all the interaction with the parties and other things and stuff, the blood banks always get low in inventory, and so High Grains decided to do a blood drive next Friday at their their Brentwood Bowl location.
Speaker 6: So if you get a chance to.
Speaker 12: Get over there and give some blood, that's very well needed time of year.
Speaker 3: Beard Dame, I'm running late. Thank you so much. We'll talk to you next Friday. Okay, thanks give all right. Scott Sloan is coming up next after the news on the Home of the Best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 1: News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: News, traffic and weather, News Radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati, battling over new development plans for Wilmington with the nine o'clock report on Bryant Combs breaking now to you.
Speaker 1: Guys, to defend this town.
Speaker 8: You really just don't want to put a nine hundred pound gorilla in a baby bassinet.
Speaker 6: That's really what we're talking about here.
Speaker 1: Once they're here, they're going to do whatever they want.
Speaker 11: Battling over plans for a new Amazon data center slated for Wilmington, citizens at a pack council meeting last night asking council not to rush into a deal. In the end, though the elected lawmakers decided to move forward with a four billion dollar project.
Speaker 13: Wilmington City Council advanced the first reading of a plan for Amazon Web Services to build a large data center complex on more than four hundred acres off US sixty eight. Local officials say the project includes a major infrastructure package and about one hundred permanent jobs, along with long term payments in lieu of taxes to the city and schools. Residents packed the chamber with concerns about noise, proximity to homes and schools, and whether the site is appropriate for a facility of this scale, the proposal still requires two more readings before a final vote. I'm Travis Laird news Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 1: That latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 8: From the UC Health Traffic Center. UC Health's Weight Loss Center offers surgical and medical obesity care and expertise. Called five to one three nine three, nine two two sixty three. That's nine three, nine two two sixty three. On West Found two seventy five left two lanes now blocked from an accident. That's before coal rain, North Found seventy one seventy five at Buttermilk Pike. A disabled vehicle that is off onto the right shoulder southbound seventy one seventy five at US forty two in Florence. Also a disabled vehicle on the right shoulder on southbound two seventy five near the Kentucky Indiana line that's down to one lane for repairs on the Carrol Cropper Bridge, a three minute delay from US fifty and Lawrence Burg. I'm at Ezelakatt news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Now the latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center. Advanced dentistry, the thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck.
Speaker 1: We're here for you.
Speaker 2: No fear dentist dot Com.
Speaker 14: Just a cold start to our day with a mostly cloudy sky. It's going to stay mostly cloudy throughout our Friday forecast. The high have only thirty five tonight, down to twenty four Tomorrow. We're back to thirty seven, so still below average and lots of cloud cover. Another dreary day Sunday. We're looking at the potential for a wintery mixed temperature. Wise, we're only going to end up at thirty four. From your severe Weather station. I'm nine First Warning Meteorologist JD for catch Mark News Radios seven hundred WLW right now.
Speaker 11: Cloud's twenty three degree shootings under investigation in Silverton this morning Kemberlicuty schafter Barns as it happened on Stole Lane about two thirty gun fire and followed a domestic dispute between a brother and a sister there who're waiting for additional details. Newly appointed fire chief in Monroe Township under investigation for domestic violence, Greg lang cheuse of hitting him, choking his adult daughter fighting with his wife. He has not officially even but sworn into office yet. Ceremony was planned for next week. There's no word yet and if it will still be happening. No injuries at a fire this morning in northern Kentucky. Firefighter from several departments responded to a blaze on Main Street in Petersburg about one thirty. No word yet on how the fire started or the extent of damage. Anderson High School's undefeated season has come to an end for the second straight year, the Raptors falling to Avon in the championship game.
Speaker 15: The first state football championship game is in the books. Avon defeats Anderson thirty seven to twenty for the Division two title. It's back to back wins for the Eagles in the championship game. Anderson quarterback Owen Scalf set the D two championship game record for most passing yards with three hundred and seventy six. Avon quarterback Blake Elder tied the record for most touchdowns in a game with four. Friday's action from Canton will feature the division's four three and one games, which began at ten thirty Friday morning. Say next, We'll play for the Division one title against Olin Tangy Orange. We got it for you on Fox Sports thirteen sixties. Starting at six o'clock, I'm Ley mawin news Radio seven hundred wlwas.
Speaker 11: Cross Down Shootouts tonight at the Sintas Center, where U See hasn't won a game and nearly twenty five years. Musketeers are a slight favorite according to DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Game is sold out, but you can follow the UC broadcast.
Speaker 11: You're on seven ever wlw Xavier broadcast on fifty five KRC pre game tonight seven tip off for the Crosstown shootout is seven thirty.
Speaker 1: News of service of Postman Law.
Speaker 11: Our next update at nine thirty, I'm Brian comes News Radio seven WLUBLE.
Speaker 5: This threeport is sponsored BCE super Sure.
Speaker 9: Do you own a small business. You need to hear this. A seismic shift is coming. It's time to get super sure. Not kind of sure, not pretty