Speaker 1: Catching cheaters.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Get your home for Boar of the Roses.
Speaker 2: Unloadjo in the morning.
Speaker 1: Brianna, you think that your wife is cheating on you? Do you think you know who it is that she's cheating with.
Speaker 2: Her hair girl?
Speaker 1: Why do you think that there's something going on between the two of them?
Speaker 2: She always gets her hair done every like one to two months, and now it's like every one to two weeks, and her hair isn't even different when she gets home, like her beings aren't even any shorter. Are you sure she's not just getting like a blowout?
Speaker 1: I get those pretation.
Speaker 2: No, no, she doesn't get blowouts.
Speaker 1: So this is just a recent thing. She wasn't doing this before?
Speaker 2: No? No, and did you very recent?
Speaker 1: Do you ask her and say, hey, what's going on? Or are you worried that if you ask her it causes too much suspicion or makes you look suspicious.
Speaker 2: I haven't asked her. I think it's too suspicious for sure.
Speaker 3: Is her hairdresser gay?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 3: Is her hairdresser gay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hell? What makes you think that it's the hairdresser and not somebody else?
Speaker 1: It's a great question.
Speaker 2: Well, they're on the phone a lot and they text a lot.
Speaker 1: Did you ever read their text messages?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just seem too close.
Speaker 1: Do you get your hair done by her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, So you go somewhere else, Okay.
Speaker 3: Interesting to me is that she's like making it aware that she's going to these hair appointments every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if she was hiding it, if there's something going on, you know, is she or is she not going to get her hair done? You're thinking? What are you thinking? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you guys share a location? Like, do you know that's where she actually is?
Speaker 1: Okay? And she is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where she goes. Yeah, she's there.
Speaker 1: So you want to do a three way call you would like to hear how they sound talking to each other, and now being the time that you want to do it because you say that the person that you think she's cheating with isn't working so she'll be able to pick up her phone. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: The weird thing is you you already said you went through the text messages and the conversation is anything suspicious?
Speaker 1: So I wonder why they seem too close.
Speaker 5: I thought it was the amount of times they were talking more so than the context of the conversation, because if we're not flirty during text, then I don't know why that would happen if we're on the phone.
Speaker 2: I don't Well, maybe they know they need to hide it, no paper trail.
Speaker 1: Let's call them both up at the same time and see what they sound like talking to each other. We're going to do a three way call War of the Roses. We're going to dial up your wife's number and the person that she goes to to get her hair done and see what they sound like when they're talking to each other. Okay, mute your phone. Okay, mute and keep that muted. It's the War of the Resist.
Speaker 4: What Hello? Hello, Hi, okay, mag Yeah, who's this? It's me. It's Kayla.
Speaker 2: Mhm Hi are you.
Speaker 4: Good? How are you doing today? I've been talking about I know, I know.
Speaker 1: It's uh.
Speaker 4: I'm just making food.
Speaker 6: Talking about you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm always thinking about you.
Speaker 4: What are you making?
Speaker 1: Just like a tuna salad.
Speaker 2: I don't have many groceries, so I was like, let's just say something quick.
Speaker 1: But I have my pickles, so you know I love my pickles.
Speaker 4: Oh work, I'm sure it's grand. Yeah, we should hang out soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that idea.
Speaker 4: What's your schedule, like, either today or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty open.
Speaker 4: I just get.
Speaker 2: Other than that, I'm free this evening and.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I got nothing going on, okay, just working.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about you? I have a little thing to do, but I think I think I can do tonight. Let me just let me just clear something really fast. But I think I'm like, may like a few hours if you're done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, ok, yeah, Hey Kayla, Yes, Hi, Kayla, Hi.
Speaker 1: I just want to interrupt the conversation and just ask you, how would Brianna feel about the kind of tone that you have in a conversation with another woman?
Speaker 4: All right, I don't know who who is right now.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to get some answers for her. This is actually a bunch of people. This is the mojo in the morning show, and Brianna contacted us to if you were cheating on her, thinking that you were cheating on her with this other woman that you're on the phone with. No, this is my friend.
Speaker 4: We hang out all the time. Is this what we do?
Speaker 1: So this is a just a friendship that you guys have with each other.
Speaker 4: I don't even answer.
Speaker 1: That, Brianna, Do you want her to give you some answers?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: What do you want to ask?
Speaker 4: I don't even know what's going on over here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know either, clearly?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you serious right now?
Speaker 2: I was just tea No, no, no, don't lie, just just own.
Speaker 4: Up's like, I'm allowed to talk on the phone if I want to with my friends.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, yeah, you totally can. But making plans going on dates?
Speaker 6: Come on, I can do.
Speaker 4: I can go out without you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can go out without me. But what I don't I don't understand you, Kayla.
Speaker 1: You're reacting. You're literally overreacting.
Speaker 2: I'm not overreacting.
Speaker 4: You're you're all we all heard.
Speaker 2: You're flirting on the phone.
Speaker 4: You're listening in on my conversation. You know how this happened? No, I mean, like privacy, I trust you. If you want to go and talk to a friend, you want to go hang out with someone, that's totally fine.
Speaker 1: Why don't you make that known?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you let her know that that's what you were doing and who you were going to be with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just yeah, I mean she knows I go out to ask.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't even have to ask, but.
Speaker 3: She thinks we're going to get your hair done.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. If if your friend would not be bothered by you guys just hanging out with each other, why did she hang up the phone so fast?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have to ask her.
Speaker 4: Maybe the whole situation is just so weird.
Speaker 1: Kayla, Briann, I'm gonna give you a chance to talk to Kayla off of us listening. Okay, okay, all right, So why don't you just just hang on the phone? Okay, yo yo, No, this is the home of War of the Roses Mojo in the morning.