Speaker 1: Good morning and welcome to the Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: If I could just have pajamas that were what Kev's hat looks like today, I think I would be a happy, happy man.
Speaker 1: We'll start.
Speaker 3: This was a gift for one of the best ushers and customer service agents Little Caesars has to offer.
Speaker 1: Mary. I love you and I thank you.
Speaker 2: I want Mary to knit me if she can underwear just like that. Mary, are you listening. I want to be able to have underwear that I can put on that or that comfortable. By the way, why can we not have comfortable clothing at all times?
Speaker 1: It's only on a.
Speaker 2: Cold, dreary, miserable winter day that we feel like we can put the comfort clothes on.
Speaker 3: You know, you do not want underwear that are made out of the same material as this hat.
Speaker 1: You will be scratching until the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you've got some other issues that you need to worry about there. I don't know about you, but I think I would be fine. Good morning and welcome to the show. It's good to have you guys here with us. With who you just heard Kevin and myself Mojo are the beautiful ladies known as zach.
Speaker 1: Snon. We've got Anna Rob, We've.
Speaker 2: Got Lydia Jargosa, We've got Bianca Kaji Bees, and we have a lot of a lot of snow, and we've got a lot of issues.
Speaker 1: And today at all, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's going to get worse as the snow will continue. So welcome to the show. I do want to figure out who this is. So we have a pre show meeting, and whenever we have pre show meetings, we'll talk about the topics that we're going to bring up on the show or try to get to during the show, and then we during the pre show meeting, we'll discuss, Okay, what direction should we go with this?
Speaker 1: You know, where do you think the listeners would want to go?
Speaker 2: And I have no idea where to go with this one other than I would like to figure out who these people are and I would like to tell them are you doing the you know, hey, I know these people, so you got to do this thing. Kevin had something happen at the last Pistons Game Wild Experience.
Speaker 1: Man and Dave.
Speaker 3: I can't think of their name because at the end of the experience, he was like, her name's like Isabella or something like Isabella or Ismael that he was saying her name or whatever because he knew. I mean, I would mention their name absolutely that their actions explain their actions. So we're at the game and I have to go on the court. We're at the Pistons game. Sometimes I have to go on the court to do introductions or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: So I go on to court. I recognize them. I know they look familiar.
Speaker 3: They've mentioned that they've met me inside of this studio where we record the morning show. So it's not like just a random occurrence, like we spent a few minutes with these people.
Speaker 1: So I say, what's up, show them some love. I do my thing.
Speaker 3: I come back out later in the game to do my thing, and at this point the lady's.
Speaker 1: Like, come here, come here. I'm like, I'm about to talk right now. I can't come here. She's like just a second, just a second.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm literally about to speak, just come just come on. At this point, I ignore her because I'm getting a five four three two one cound down in my ear.
Speaker 1: I do my thing. I go sit down.
Speaker 3: My game manager, Dwayne, who's on the court with me, is like, hey, that lady, do you know what she wanted? I'm like, no, what does she want? She wanted you to get three balls signed by players for kids. I'm like, what, Like, you don't work like that. I can't like that doesn't where the hell I'm gonna get the balls from first? Talking about that, I don't got three, now two I could get you.
Speaker 1: I get three. So at the end of the game, she comes over. They all come over.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking they're coming over to say goodbye, and we had a good time. She's like, you are so wrong, you are wrong. I'm like, where are you talking about. She's like, you couldn't get ball side for kids for kids. I'm like, I have no idea what you're talking about. Everybody she has another friend with her that two guys are with her. Her husband's like, she's drunk. She's drunk. This is what the alcohol does. He kind of like moves her, not like in a crazy aggressive way, but like guides her, will say. He guides her out of the way to the exit. I can just see him like, why are you acting like this? You're so drunk right now. I'm like, bro, this is the worst night ever for them. Wow, and get her the balls. Oh there was another thing. So right, So after that, Dwayne again Dowanotdwan comes back off. He's like, daw did you see what happened at the end of the game. I'm like, no, what happened? She tried to run on the court and get a ball signed by a player. They say security and police officer had to guide her out and take her off the court. She was clearly she had clearly want too many. It's somewhere between is Marillada and is a bill? Somewhere in between that she's a lady.
Speaker 2: She's a she's a lady who's been a woman who's been in the studio. I feel like that the husband has been in the studio for sure. And so she's a and she's a woman being very demanding of you to that while you're doing your job, which, by the way, when you're at the game, you're not just sitting there having fun with the microphone. You actually are doing your job. She is demanding and in what ordering you to go get three balls and get the ball signed.
Speaker 1: Come here, come here. By the way, I don't take no orders from no weather. I have a I have to finding out who she is.
Speaker 2: I just because of you know, you know how they uh, back in the day they had to ban the guy that threw the cup at the malice at the palace.
Speaker 1: We need to ban the ball lady. That's crazy. I probably could find game footage they.
Speaker 2: Were sitting course. Wait it wasn't Jumana. I saw her sitting court side of the red dress. No, you would uh you would have gotten her ball signed. You would only hear about this through litigation. People who do people who sit court side?
Speaker 1: Do they all?
Speaker 2: They all got to be rich, right because those seats are expensive?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one or the other. That's uh. I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been, by the way, promised that I was going to get to sit in Jason Rasnik seats. And then every time that I ask him, Hey, what you got going on this weekend?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not this weekend? Like it's one of those type of things. So he was just sell on Monday.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised he didn't offer that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he only invites.
Speaker 2: He only invites me when I'm not able to go to the game, and it's usually twenty minutes before the game. It's like, how am I going to get there so fast? But maybe he knows, maybe some of those people that sit there, know who they are. That's what you gotta find. You got to go to those seats and that you was sitting in and walk over and go, hey, I just got a quick question for you. Who owns these seats? And say who was the lady? I want to know who that is? About to do some recon The problem is with us in the studio is that we let you know, thousands of people in with our mojo on the morning back stage passes, which are you know, an opportunity for us to help raise money for school charitable organizations and different charities around town. And I mean sometimes people donate a dollar to a one hundred thousand dollars. I mean we get well, not one hundred thousand dollars, but we get thousands of dollars for an opportunity to sit in.
Speaker 3: But maybe we just start doing like when we have people coming in on Fridays, we should add like a highlight to our Instagram page so we can like have one housed album of everybody extra and then go back to pandpoint of a security like a yeah, like a yearbook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: This is funny because you know we get this a lot sometimes, like when we're doing our show out and location or doing it in appearances or something where people will want us to go do something they don't understand that we're in the middle of things. I bet you this happens a lot with just people like that work in general, no matter where you are, Like hey, come on, come on, come on, come on, Like you know, can you imagine walking into a doctor doing surgery and in the middle of surgery going hey, can you get us?
Speaker 1: Can you fix this for me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you imagine what a die it would be throwing you get your ass thrown out of the.
Speaker 3: People thinking you can just hook them up because of the position you have, Like yeah, just shout out my business at nine am on the radio.
Speaker 1: I would love the promo, Like it doesn't work? Can you give me for rough tickets to im like I'm buying my own.
Speaker 2: The problem, though, is, and it's a good problem to have, is that we are all very approachable. Yeah, and I and I will say this that you know, it's not like one of those things that there are some morning shows that never are approachable or never out nobody ever sees them, and uh, and some radio people in general, And I think that The problem is that we do like to talk to people. We enjoy it, but we enjoy to mutually talk to you, not have you forcibly do it.
Speaker 1: But she was good up until you No, she wasn't.
Speaker 4: She just like offer you some money. Because usually when I'm trying to do something I'm not supposed to be doing, like bring a camera into a venue, I like, slip the security guard at twenty I'm like, just let me bring this twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Twenty bucks gets you sometimes.
Speaker 4: Actually I know it works because one time the security guard I asked him if I could bring in him and he's like, well, what do you have?
Speaker 1: And I was like, what do you mean? Wow? What is what?
Speaker 2: Venues are not allowing cameras and things like that? Which ones are the hardest to.
Speaker 1: Get into LCA.
Speaker 4: But it's like you can't have a camera with a specific lens on it, Like my lens is removable. You can't bring a removable lens camera in there. Okay, you know, slip them at twenty and wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: The last time we talked about l C a security somebody cat fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and it was well.
Speaker 2: That one was also that there was special access that they didn't even have tickets or passes or any of that stuff, So that they were going into that, that is, uh, that is kind of interesting to think that twenty can get you?
Speaker 1: What else can it twenty get you? These days?
Speaker 2: I don't know what are they paying those guys that they're willing to risk their careers for twenty dollars. We only do it for pizza. I mean we're usually a little higher brow than that. What's up, Patty? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Patty? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 5: So I am on inspectiou share for neurosurgery, and hopefully nobody's listening. But all the time people will say can you send me a steroid pack, or can I have a muscle relaxer, or can I see you tomorrow? When it takes a couple months to get in. So if you want to trade a steroi pack for tickets, I'd be happy.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I ask all my medical friends, Patty.
Speaker 2: I'm not joking when I say this to you. If you are somebody that works MRIs, getting an MRI for anything nowadays, like if you have a knee issue or a scam for any kind of thing, it's impossible what's going on all of.
Speaker 1: The tesla like that.
Speaker 5: Well, so insurance companies want to deny everything. Like, for example, right now, my husband probably has a bad gallbladder and wants his doctor actually ordered a stat CT and the insurance company said, no, you have to have a ultrasound. So I called them and they said, well we need it. If it shows something, then he can have the CT. It doesn't show anything, then he can have the CT.
Speaker 2: That's how good our insurance is. They basically are let's X ray that which is not going to show you know, or a blood test is not going to show anything, and then let's have the person live with whatever they got.
Speaker 1: Wrong with them for more exactly, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: If anybody's listening from the insurance companies, Kevin will get you a ball sign if you're willing to help him out here an I'll slip you a twenty. It is funny, though, it is funny the things that I used to want, Like I used to want, you know, can I get backstage passes to this?
Speaker 1: Can I do this? Just shows you like you know the where I am right now? Now?
Speaker 2: It's like can I get a doctor's appoint Like life has changed? I know, isn't it funny? Like the things in life? Or it used to be, Hey, does anybody have like good GM discount that I could get? So I used to ask for that all the time, like on the air, and I'm telling you it was amazing how many people would call up. Which, by the way, if anybody has any discounts to any of the Detroit Three, we will take them if you ever have them, like you know, and I'm talking not like the smaller discounts. I'm talking like the big ones, like the ones that Mary Barra gets.
Speaker 4: You know, we need a new breaking an entering vehicle, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It be nice.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you there's a couple people that I want to meet in life. I want to meet the presidents and CEOs of the Big Three. And I want to meet the guy that wraps vehicles so I can get our vehicle rewrap. That vehicle's got like five shows past us on there.