Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great American October the seventh, twenty twenty three is a date that will live an infamy for those of the Jewish faith. I think throughout the world as far as the of the aggravation of what happened with the Hamas has below all the Islamic extremists and what happened on that date is incredible. And joining you and I now as Urik Kaufman, author of American Intafada and professor Uri Kaufman, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And much as we did during nine to eleven or maybe Pearl Harbor, the world change for Israel on October the seventh, twenty twenty three. Can you describe Israel, say, on October the third or fourth of twenty twenty three, two or three days before the attack by hamas the status of Israel at that point. Then we're going to compare it to what Israel was today after October the seventh, and what's happening today. But describe Israel, say a couple of days before October the seventh.
Speaker 2: You go back to let's say October the sixth, twenty twenty three. Okay, Israel, I could say was in its golden age. Its economy was thriving. It's per capita income was higher than Germany, Italy, Britain, France, Canada. Even it seemed like it was in an extended period of peace. It was only spending three and a half percent of its GDP on defense, the lowest level in its history, I think, even a bit lower than what we spent here in America. It really looked like blue skies ahead, and then just overnight the whole thing went upside down, which kind of is what happened in nineteen seventy three. It looked like everything was great, and then October the sixth, nineteen seventy three, came along and everything got turned upside down.
Speaker 1: Of course, I was there six months before that. I sensed when I spoke to israelis I spent time in the West Bank, spent time in Masada, spent time in Palestinian held territories. It was safe, it was secure. We were told there might be some rockets at the Hotel David. If that's the case, we'll give you a warning, go into the stairwell. None of that happened. The streets were full of tourism. I was told that before October the seventh, and you know, there was full employment. About twenty five thousand Palestinians came across the checkpoints every day. There was a sense that we're over the hump. The Abraham Accords were not quite fully implemented, but Trump was going to win the election, in which case it'll be better. And all of a sudden October seventh happened. Can you to tell the American people why it happened? We've gone back in time with Pearl Harbor and with nine to eleven. Why did October the seventh happen? And why weren't the Israeli government prepared for that?
Speaker 2: Well, the lead that it happened was that CAMAS wanted to prevent normalization between Israel and Saudi Arabia. And of course, when we talk about CAMAS, it's a terrorist group. We don't know the inner workings, it's all opaque. But this is basically a good I guess you could say, assessment of what happened. They did not want to see Israel normalized. There was, as you say, talk of the Abraham Accords, President Trump's Abraham Accords expanding, expanding to Saudi Arabia, expanding to a country called Oman. Maybe some other players and Hamas saw this. And you have to understand, Kamas never gave up its dream of genocide, of killing all the Jews, of wiping Israel off the map. Iran never gave up on that dream. They had a clock ticking in downtown Tehran, ticking down to a date in twenty forty when they said they were going to kill all the Jews. Hesbila never gave up on the dream, and Iran had built what they called the ring of fire around Israel. It was Camas, and not just Kamas in Gaza, but Hamas in Judea, Samaria. It was Hesbola up in Lebanon. It was Bishar Assad in Syria. It was the Iraqi militias in Iraq. She had militias in Iraq, and of course it was Yemen where you have the who, theies, and Iran itself. So they have this ring of fire. They always said they were going to activate it at some point to wipe Israel off the map. It does appear that y es Cin Nooir, the head of the mosque, jumped the gun and he dragged the region into a war before Iran would have wanted it but that's really what happened. You never really need much of a reason. Unfortunately, with the Jahadists, I guess you can say that it's when they're living in peace that you have to ask yourself why that's happening.
Speaker 1: Why did October seventh militarily from the AMS perspective, why did it succeed? Why was the idea of unprepared?
Speaker 2: It's exactly what happened in nineteen seventy three. There was a failure of a core assumption. The core assumption was the Palestinians in Gaza are not going to go to war because it would be an active national suicide. You have to realize at that moment, as you indicated, seventeen thousand Palestinians from Gaza were working in Israel each and every day. Israel was supplying Gaza with sixty seven thousand trucks filled with supplies. Israel supplied Gaza with five point seven billion yallons of water, of its electricity, all of its fuel by the way, as an asside, The New York Times described this as a blockade, sometimes as the Draconian blockade.
Speaker 3: They like making stuff up.
Speaker 2: But the Palestinians and God, there was no blockade. It was the opposite. They had effectively given them the benefits of peace. Prime Minister in Nittanye, who had even announced.
Speaker 3: A few weeks before.
Speaker 2: That Gods and Palestinians could explore for offshore natural gas in the Mediterranean off the coast of Goza, where there is thought to be natural gas, which would be, of course a big source of wealth for the Palestinian people. And no one dreamt that they would blow that up, but they did, and they did because, as the Kamas leaders themselves said, they're not like you and me. They're not like the West. They're not really concerned about bettering the lives of their people. They're not concerned with raising their kids. They just want to wipe Israel off the map. They just want to come a genocide, they say'd user apes and pigs, and that's more important to them. And you can really say the same about Iran. The Ayapola Homini back in the day once said the revolution was not about the price of watermelons, and what he met by that was if I were to ask you what's the role of government, you'd say, well, the role of government is to improve the lives of the citizenry. And then you might say, without a trick question, isn't that obvious over there? That's not the way the Islamists look at it. They view the role of government as trying to create this caliphate, hopefully in the capitol of Mecca, and killing all the people they deemed to be infidels, and that's more important than anything else, and that is why all their resources are directed towards war, towards Hesbola, towards the hoolies. Even now, the Iranians can't keep the lights on, they don't have water. I mean, certain basic things we take for granted. You turn the faucet, water comes out. They can't take that for granted in Iran. And yet the Iranians are still sending billions and billions of dollars. Took thems to Hespula, to the Hoovies, because again, this is what's most important to them. That could just make one final pull. When President Obama did the Iran deal, it freed up over one hundred billion dollars to the Iranians, and at the time, President Obama said, well, they're going to spend that money on their kids, on their country, on their economy, And it was ridiculous they took that money and they sent it to the who theies. The hes bought a kama because that's their national priority, that's what's most important to them, and it just showed a fundamental misunderstanding of Iranian priorities. And again, as you said, Thanky, president Trump is in the White House and we finally understand our enemies a little better than.
Speaker 3: We did before.
Speaker 1: It's a culture of death. Some a US leaders when asked why do you build your facilities underground below hospitals and orphanages, in schools and apartment buildings, it's because the civilians that are being killed to get at them are also part of the Intifada against Israel. They want Palestinians and gods and children to be killed by the Jew in order to demonstrate to the UN into the world world that there's some sort of holocaust happening, some sort of Genosade happening, which is a bunch of bs. They Hamas specifically wants men, women and children and gods. It'll be killed, and that's part of the Intifada, that's part of They're part of it. They want four year old girls to have their legs blown off because that's what they want. It's a culture of death, not a culture of life. So why should.
Speaker 4: Anyone make peace with them?
Speaker 1: Right right now? You know the talks are ongoing, it's going to be close to hostages are going to be released, allegedly. I'll believe it when I see it. But why do business with them at all? Because whether it's five thousand left or five hundred left, they're committed to the destruction, the murder of Jews and Westerners whoever they might be found.
Speaker 4: Why accept their word for anything? We know what they want.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not accepting their word. And that's what's different about it this time. This time, we're not trusting the Palestinians. The way the deal is set up, the first thing that happens is the hostages go free. That's what we all want to sha. The second thing, though, is the key point. Israel is going to stay in Gaza with its soldiers in a perimeter surrounding Gaza so that they can no longer flood it with weapons from Egypt from Sinai. Now, when Kamala Harris was Vice president, she said I will not allow this. It was in a speech in July of twenty twenty four when she was already he presumed a candidate for the Democrats. She said, I will not allow this. I'm not going to let Israel have a presence there. It'll shrink Gaza and that'll hurt the Palestinians. Well, well, then if you're doing that, you're basically trusting Comas to not do what he has done before and has been doing for decades, which is just rearmed for the next round. This time it's going to be different, and President Trump has made that absolutely clear. He is also said Camas is not going to be in power when this is over. Gaza is going to demilitarize. There will be some sort of civilian government, but Hamasa and the PA, the Palestinian authority, which isn't really much better, they're just not going to be allowed to take a part in that. So we can only hope that it's going to get a little bit better because now Israel will be in charge of security instead of trusting the Palestinians who've broken their word, basically broken every treaty they've ever signed.
Speaker 1: Professor Yurik Kaufman, can you address yourself to the issue why is Israel so despised by Europe, by the UN? By American college kids. If a poll was done about do you support Palestinians or israel I think the poll indicates two thirds of Americans wrongfully educated by the miseducation systems. We have support Palestinians over Israelis, who simply won piece and Israel has few friends in the world.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 2: The easiest way to understand this is to engage in a thought experiment. So let's assume every fact of the October seven attack happened exactly the way it did. Total unprovoked attack. Twelve hundred people murdered, two hundred and fifty ostages, women raped. One more fact you need to know the Biden administration budgeted billions of dollars in aid for Gaza, to whom they would characterize as the innocent civilians. Okay, let's assume all that happened exactly the way it did. Only let's assume the attackers were Germans of another era or Ukrainians, in other words, are white supremacists. Let's assume they were white people. Right, do you really think that Biden would have budgeted billions of dollars to white people who said Jews are apes and pigs? And now hold the thought, let's change all the identities of the players. Let's assume again same attack, and let's assume white supremacists instead of Arab supremacists. But let's assume they murdered twelve hundred black people and they raped black women. And now a Republican administration said, let's give billions of dollars to the innocent civilians, the innocent white supremacist who say that Blacks are apes and pigs. There would have been rioting in the streets, and rightly so. So what we have here is this weird kind of dynamic. And then you get into something called cognitive diss where when people have deeply held beliefs and then facts appear the contradict the beliefs, people change the facts, not the beliefs. And that's why Barack Obama, right after the attack tweeted that we have to say facts that there's unclean hands on both sides. Well, why don't he draw the moral equivalents, he said, because of what he termed the unbearable occupation. Well, there was no occupation Israels was drawn from Godza eighteen years before. But he didn't like those facts, so he changed the facts to fit the narrative, and just one final thought, imagine for a moment again, a thought experiment. Every fact happened exactly the way it did, and Iran was run not by crazy ayahtolas who say jewser apes and pigs, but by white supremacists who say Blacks are apes and pigs. Do you really think he would have done in Iranvian? Do you really think that Barack Obama would have agreed that they get to keep the first generation centri if you just continue their research, get over one hundred billion dollars to spend on insurgents killing black people. They get to make arms in five years, missiles in as they enrich uranium in ten fifteen years later, from the beginning of the agreement its sunsets. They get all the enriched uranium back. The experts say the breakout period maybe a few weeks, maybe a few months. The Iranians say they're going to take that and drop a bomb on black people, kill all the black people. Do you really think that Obama would have done a deal? Of course not. But it was with a regime run by what is turned people of color, and the people they're fighting are a white group of privileged, the Jews, and now suddenly it all gets scrambled, and you can convince yourself cognitive dissonance that well, maybe the Iranians really hate us because of that coop in nineteen fifty three, which is of course ridiculous. The Iatola's Bastak whop as well, just for the same reason we did. They didn't want to see a communist running Uran anymore than we did. I'm not defending the coup itself. I'm just pointing out that's not why they hate us. It's absurd, you know, And you to convince yourself, well, they'll take that one hundred billion dollars, they'll spend it on their kids. They're gonna lie to love us. They're people of color, they're fighting oppression, and you get all this nonsense which has passed around his truth, and not just in college campuses, but in mainstream media, in the New York Times, in CNN, in the BBC by Christian Amenport. But I have to say not by Bill Cunningham. And that's why it's so important to listen to your show.
Speaker 1: I went there. I went to Israel. You know, I worked in Jewish law firms for a long time. Katzman, logan and helper, And for some reason, I feel a great affinity for the Jewish people. What they've had to put up with the Ring of Fire was something which has largely been eliminated except for what's happening in certain parts of Iran, in which they won't give up, They won't spend their money to help their own people. They continue to have the outside power about to take you over. It's been used throughout history. The policies of the Iranian government is awful, it's terrible, it makes no sense. However, it's not our problem. It's the Jews causing the difficulties. It's the classic what alf Hitler used against the Jews is not our policies that have failed, is the Jews destroying us. And that same idea is our policies have failed internally. We can't look at ourselves as having failed. Got to blame someone else for it. And that's always throughout history, the jew for causing the problems. And all the Israeli wants to do is live in peace. Israel is a multi dimensional I've seen the gay pride flag flying in Jerusalem. I've gone to Catholic masses in Jerusalem, I've seen twenty twenty five percent of the Kanesse are Muslims. It is a Western style democracy. The truth will set you free. But many, as you say, I'm not going to change my opinion, So I changed the facts. The Palestinians have been in charge of the gods for almost twenty years, and that they freely elected Hamasta be their government. Knowing I think what would happen in the long run, Begging that Iran will get the nuclear weapon quickly.
Speaker 4: Set it out over Israel.
Speaker 1: All hell would break loose and then it's a culture of death, and then they'll go to heaven with the seventy two virgins. And I wish the rest of the world could see the reality of what Israel faces and what they've overcome. They've called the desert to bloom. It's a multi functional, multi dimensional Western democracy and it's working. And I'm sure in the months ahead, when peace finally comes and Benjamin not to you know who's government's going to be in trouble for not being prepared for what happened on October the seventh. It's going to be a problem. And I guess they're going to change governments. And I pray the next government has his attitude when it comes to defending our homeland. And the Professor Uri Kaufman book Is America into Intofada. We've not even touched the surface of the of what's happening on college campus is how they're infiltrated and paid for by ignorance from the river to the sea. They think it's the Mississippi and the Caribbean. They have no idea it's Jordan. In other words, killed the Jews the six million that remained. But Professor, today's a big day. We'll see what happens down the road. But thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Ury Kaufman the book Is America into Fada? Once again, Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Professor, you're a great American. I think you have it right, and I think I have it right.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. And thank you so much for having me. It's always a privilege to speak to you and a pleasure to be on the show.
Speaker 4: God bless America and God bless Israel. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up next at Joe Home of the Reds and the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred. Wow, Hi, Billy Cunningham, Dave Keaton, hit the music, please hit the music. Weather has changed to here in River City and we love it. A little bit of rain. It's going to get a little cooler. We need that too. Then good weather returns on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I love having on people like Yuri Kaufman, who's written books on the subject. There's a posting about three hours ago on the official ex account of Israel itself that says the following. At this moment two years ago today, Israel faced the darkest day in our history.
Speaker 5: They wrote.
Speaker 1: Today, on October seventh, Palestinian homosgy Hottist invaded our land, murdering, raping, and kidnapping innocent men, women and children. Two years later, we remember October the seventh, We remember the victims. We pray for the return of the hostages still held in Gaza, and we stand united against terror. A moss must be dismantled to end this war. We remain committed to our values now more than ever. Light will rise over darkness. Quote unquote. Two years ago, approximately one thy two hundred Jews, Muslims, Catholics and Christians all Israelis and foreign nationals were murdered, and two hundred and fifty one were taken hostage. Including in the group taken hostage was seventeen babies and toddlers, all of whom have been killed by AMAS.
Speaker 4: I might add.
Speaker 1: The video goes on to summarize Israeli efforts to dismantle amasa's leadership. I don't know about you, but maybe I'll watch at some point some of the documentaries and actually what happened in October the seventh, twenty twenty three. But much like watching Charlie Kirk being shot down in cold blood, it's hard to watch. But one thing I do know is that Israel has the right to defend itself. The charges of genocide are lies, damnable lies. It's not true. You know how we were acted on December seventh, nineteen forty one. We were not at war at that point with Japan nor Germany. We were trying to stay the hell out of the war because at that point it was mainly in Asia with Japan invading China, and in Europe it was of course Germany doing what Germany and the Nazis did. Beginning of nineteen thirty nine, We tried to stay out of it. We were sucked into it only because of Pearl Harbor. Everything flipped. There were about eighteen hundred service personnel and others killed at Pearl Harbor. How do we respond to eighteen hundred being killed? We declared war on Japan. Two days later, Hitler declared war on us, and we declared war on Germany. And for the next four years we were at a total war for our existence. In that war, Americans directly and indirectly killed tens of millions, the great majority who, by the way, were civilians. Unfortunately, such as the fire bombings in Germany and the nuclear devices set over Japan, and also the bombing. But it was necessary to win the war, and there was no between nineteen forty one and nineteen forty five till the Armacist the Peace Treaty was signed in August fifteenth, nineteen forty five. There wasn't nothing in the American media about killing tens of millions of innocent civilians in order to get at the Japanese government and the German government. It wasn't a factor. It's simply that's what war is. On nine to eleven, there was about two thousand Americans were murdered in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and the nation's capital, and of course in New York City when the Twin Tires fell. And at that point we more or less had been at war with Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, but not really that they were killing us. They had a clear war on us. We didn't respond to nine to eleven. Well, nine to eleven got our attention, and over the next several years, one hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed in Afghanistan, in Iraq and still being killed, and there wasn't met much protestation beginning in nine to eleven oh one through the last few years and killing unfortunately unintentionally hundreds of thousands of civilians all over the Middle East. Because we declared war on al Kada, we went after him, and we did our duty. From Israel's perspective, when those were twelve hundred Jews, mainly Jews, but also Muslims and Catholics in Christian Israelis were slaughtered in the most horrible way, that the same proportionality would be if two hundred and fifty thousand Americans were killed by a terrorist attack. How would we respond, For example, if the Mexican government was taken over by Narco terrorists and then in an incursion into Texas that they invaded to Dallas and killed, Say, I don't know, two hundred thousand Texans in Dallas, and on the way out, kidnapped a whole bunch of students from Baylor University and went back to Mexico and put the students in the ground somewhere in holes in caves in Mexico. How would we respond to that? What do you think we would have done? Well, I can tell you what we have done. We would have made Mexico a parking lot. You can't do that. So proportionality, what happened to Israel two years ago today would be the same as two hundred and fifty thousand Americans being killed and twenty thousand being taken hostage by the terrorists kept under ground in tunnel somewhere near Guadalajara. We would have declared war in Mexico, invaded Mexico, killed everyone involved, dug up the terrorists, and shot them three times in the head. Heck, I sound like a Virginia Democrat running for the attorney general's position, and we would have won that war. When you get our attention. We win the war World War two, you got our attention, and the war on terror got our attention for a while. Then Obama and Biden took over, and things that were kind of million mouthed after that, including the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: But that's a different story.
Speaker 1: We were united in twenty oh one to two, three and four held George Bush. It was a lousy, lousy candidate and a lousy president was re elected in twenty oh four. Because we're still at the globe, we're going to go get you for doing this to us. Well, the Israelis have the right to go get them who did this to us. And the proportionality of civilian deaths compared to the deaths that we've been involved in is minuscule. In fact, many independent groups have said the Israelis bend over backwards to kill as few Palestinians civilians as possible going after the terrorists who did that to them on October the seventh, twenty twenty twenty three. And so they are more careful than we ever wore when killing civilians imbedded with the combatants and amass as you may know, is a death cult. As we sit here this Tuesday afternoon at twelve forty five pm. Almost two days have gone by since Donald Trump drew the line in the sand, gave them until eight pm on Sunday night to accept the peace treaty, and time after time after time they play for more time. All it takes is for Hamas to say, we lost you one. Here are the living hostages, here are the dead ones, and flow in the aid, rebuild goss and may take ten years, and we surrender, and they probably could get some sort of free passage to cutter or somewhere else. The ones that are left living in the ground like moles probably could get that too, to get out the hostages, but they refuse to do so.
Speaker 4: It is simple.
Speaker 1: Normally, when you lose a war this badly, you simply acknowledge reality and say we lost you one. We'll sign some piece of paper and then the festivity. From our perspective, it's over. But Amas doesn't want to do that. It's one of the oddest movements in world history in which they are a death cult. They want to die, They want to spend time with those seventy two virgins committing some active jihad and Benjamin Nintanyahu has arranged a meeting, and instead of admitting reality and saying you know what we lost, they want to put their facilities under schools, under apartment buildings, under hospitals, under orphanages, under power plants that they actually spend. They have five hundred miles of tunnels like rats underneath all the important structures in Gaza. So to get at them as an enemy combatant, the Israelis provide notices that were coming and they have to notify the civilians above them to get the all out of dodge. They try their best not to kill civilians because Hamas wants their own people to be killed. Hamas wants Palestinians to be killed at the hands of the Jews. Or if there's protest in Gossa, as there was in Gaza City, in which average Gazans say, we can't take this anymore, a Hamas get the hell out of here. Hamas will come out of their holes and kill the protest or shoot them in the head two or three times and they're dead. Then they go back in the ground torturing some of the twenty five living hostages that remain.
Speaker 4: And so here we.
Speaker 1: Are again, waiting again and again.
Speaker 4: What will Hamas do? Won't they do?
Speaker 1: At some point this madness has got to stop at some point. It's sad when hostages are killed, as so we had prisoners of war killed in the Hanoi Hilton because of American bombing in Hanoi, North Korea, in North Vietnam.
Speaker 5: It happened.
Speaker 1: We don't intend it, but to win wars, certain ugly things have to transpire. To make an omelant, a few eggs have got to be broken, and it's sad. America spends his time trying to avoid civilian deaths, and the Jews Israel spends its time trying to avoid civilian deaths. One how Maas demands that their civilians be murdered on the altar of jihad. Some of the leaders in Cutter living in luxury have said, look, we know what we know what we're doing, but they're part of the movement. If if a little baby is killed in Gaza, who's who's a Muslim? That's part of the process. We have to pay to kill the Jews. And when Yuri Kaufman talked about the ring of fire all around until recently Israel faced in the North Hespala they faced Syria. They faced Iran on the on the east, down south. They had the hoodies, and they had all the other Jihadis groups, Islami jihad, et cetera. The ring of fire has been put out, and with the help of the United States of America, Iran cannot produce electricity. Now Iran is running out of water. Iran is in Syria is difficulty. But the motivating factor of those politicians is not the warmth and welfare of their own citizens. It is the fact that the circumstances you find in your life is not caused by the failure of our policies, but rather by the Jews. The Jews did it to us. It is a nice artifact to use, but it's wrong. Iran is in its current condition because the Islamic leaders of Iran, beginning in nineteen seventy nine, did everything in its power to kill the Infidel, to kill the jew and use all the resources of that great country toward building bombs and tunnels and arming all the Jihattist around the world. And now they're paying the price. So yes, I hope Hamas at some point soon says, okay, we lost, you won. Here are the hostages. Here are the body bags, and then the Jews are going to release about a thousand gee hottists, many of whom are serving life sentences for killing large numbers of people. Wire every one hostage, it might be forty Islamic terrorists released by the Jews thinking Okay, we'll get those guys later. And that's the name of that tune, that the failure of the public policies of Muslim governments are obscured by the hatred they all have for Israel, and that we're not responsible for the failure of our policies and Jordan, or in Lebanon, or in Yemen, or in Iran or Iraq, because after all, the Jews did it. All the Jews have done all this in the Middle East, and therefore we're not responsible for the failure of our public policies. Blame the jew And hopefully more and more Arab countries will figure that out. So sometime soon, along with Professor Yurik Kaufman and others, I hope a Moss comes to its census. It doesn't help to have all these terrorist groups funding protest on demand across college campuses. It doesn't help to have large foundations in this country funding the protest and the assaults on ICE personnel. These are federal cops incentivized to be attacked by democratic politicians. Then the stormtroopers arrive and box in some of the ice vehicles or shoot at police officers. That's what's happening, incentivized by big left wing democratic politicians in Chicago, in Los Angeles and California and Portland. It's sad, but it's the way things are. It's the manifestation of true evil. So today we commemorate the second anniversary of the slaughter of about twelve hundred Jews on October the seventh, two years ago, and they're taking a two hundred and fifty one hostages. A few remain. I'm sure they're in terrible condition. And if I had a loved one living in a hole somewhere in Gaza, i'd want almost anything done and get them back. And I get that completely. But nonetheless, the Jews and Israelis are not the problem. It is Islamic Jihat. It's the problem. Beginning in nineteen seventy nine, the Middle East was plunged into darkness. Largely, I hope more and more citizens and Lebanon's maybe has figured it out, and Jordan has figured it out, and maybe Iran will figured out. We live the way we live in Iran because of the failure of our policies and misuse of our moneies, not because of Israel.
Speaker 5: Let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: After one o'clock today, I have a guest here from Heritage Foundation Heritage dot org about what's really happening happening with the ice attack on federal cops and also who's funding the whole process, and the fact that although the media loves to talk about illegals cannot get medicaid, this guest and others will talk about how it's done. Black letter law is correct, it's in the books. Illegals cannot get medicaid. But there's so many workarounds on that issue, such as whether someone is not necessarily illegal maybe undocumented it ought to be should citizens get government benefits because undocumented carries a whole bunch of connotation. But we'll see what happens down the road. Then after two o'clock today will be the great Grover Norquist of Americans for tax reform, and with the real goal of the left wing in Congress is relative the taxes and things in that things of that character.
Speaker 5: So let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: Plus of course, the Bengalley's this Sunday at four to twenty five are going to be in Green Bay, and after that in Tennessee, then after that in Pittsburgh. We will see what happens and keep hope alive, because when you look at think about the REGs and the Bengals, all we have is hope.
Speaker 4: Don't have much else. All we have is hope.
Speaker 1: Bill cunning Him the Great American with you every day. But say a prayer for those who have been killed at the hands of one of the worst religious movements in world history, Islamic Jihad. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW, Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, immigration is a huge issue right now, and the President ran on the issue of doing something were acted about the illegal immigration migration into this country and all that foretells And every time I listen to the media now we're being told that the federal law prohibits the illegal immigrants are getting medical care and hospitalization, which is on the face is accurate, but actually it's completely inaccurate. There's so many workarounds, especially the California Loop in which they're we're paying for the illegal migration in this country is a magnet into hospitals and emergency rooms. And if you've been in an er recently, you see a lot of faces in there that appears they're not paying a damn thing. The rest of us are. And of course the Heritage Foundation, Heritage dot org has been there for decades, which is on the face is accurate, but actually it's completely inaccurate. There's so many workarounds, especially the California loop in which they're we're paying for the illegal migration in this country is a magnet into hospitals and emergency rooms, and if you've been in an er recently, you see a lot of faces in there that appears they're not paying a damn thing. The rest of us are. And of course the Heritage Foundation, Heritage dot org has been there for decades now. Conservative principles and how they apply to this great nation of ours.
Speaker 4: And Laura Reese.
Speaker 6: Actually has authority over DC, and as does the President has unique powers here in DC that he doesn't in other states and localities. So when we're talking about the National Guard and bringing them into a city or a state, as we're seeing the need for in cities like Portland and Chicago.
Speaker 7: Right now, as a general rule, the president needs to have the governor of that state request the National Guard to come in. However, if the president declares an insurrection there because there is a riot or some sort of violent activity that prevents the president from carrying out the law, then the president can call the National Guard into a city or a state without cooperation from the governor.
Speaker 1: And is it limited to federal properties because right now all hell's breaking loose in Portland and Chicago especially, and in fact, the mayor Brandon Johnson, who is completely out of his gord, is talking about issuing executive orders that would bar CPD Chicago police from helping. But does it only involve federal assets around ice facilities or federal courthouses or could it involve other aspects of federal enforcement.
Speaker 6: Well, for the interruption law, no, it doesn't have to be federal. I mean recall for later when the riots were happening there in the nineties after the Rodney King trial. That was you know, national Guard just out on the streets keeping the street safe. That wasn't about federal property or federal agents. So no, not limited to that now in current events, because we're talking about ICE trying to carry out immigration enforcement of our immigration laws that Congress passed, then oftentimes we have rioters appearing around ICE buildings and attacking the agent. So you know the current situation. It is often about federal property, but it doesn't have to be right.
Speaker 1: And so at this point you would like to think the governors and the mayors would say, we could use the help. I use the example of MARYE. Bowser, the mayor of Washington, d C. Who was against it until it happened. Now she seems to be in favor of it. Plus the mayor of Memphis appears to be saying, Okay, let's see what happens, but the governor says, let's do it.
Speaker 4: So it's not required. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: It's always easier when the governor is asking for the help, but it is not required.
Speaker 1: And as far as the attacks on ICE, do you have a sense that the rhetoric by the liberal democratic politicians incentivize physical attacks on federal law enforcement? Is that something you're examining absolutely?
Speaker 6: I mean, how many times have democratic leaders called Ice Nazis, the Gestapo, and on and on fascists they are inciting violence. And if you think about California Governor Newsom demanding that ICE agents not wear masks after ICE agents have been attacked, threatened, had their family members docked and threatened, you know, of course ICE agents are going to wear masks because they don't want to be distinguished. Yet they've got, you know, very clear markings and uniform that they are law enforcements. The name of the individuals doesn't matter. And I don't hear, you know, the governor of California or other Democrat leaders telling Antifa to.
Speaker 3: Remove their masks.
Speaker 6: They're perfectly fine with the violent rioters being covered up and not identifiable. So you know, that's typical for the left, isn't it.
Speaker 4: A ain't political act?
Speaker 1: Because the state officials or the city cannot tell federal law enforcement how to dress when they do their job.
Speaker 4: They can't.
Speaker 1: In other words, this is simply political and no one's going to pay attention to Governor Newsom.
Speaker 4: On this issue.
Speaker 5: Correct, that is correct.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about paid protesters. I've seen some YouTube videos in which certain individuals show up at every riot, every protest. The same person's fifty to one hundred strong might show up for Gaza and other times they show up anti vacs, and other times they'll show up for immigration issues, another time they'll show up for Black Lives Matter. What is the legalities of foundations and whether it's Iran or a communist Red China or other organizations left wing groups by Zuckerberg's ex wife who paid twenty million dollars to crowds on demand, or other institutions whose job it is to organize protests and maybe insurrections or riots and major cities. And is that in violation of federal law? If the same protesters change their garb and show up at different kind of rallies, well.
Speaker 6: If they're practicing free speech and not bleeding over to incitement or violence, you know, again, as we just said, it doesn't matter really what they're wearing, but if they're crossing state lines and citing violence, carrying out violence, that is where they are breaking the law. And ever since the riots of twenty twenty, you know, we've been calling for investigations into the organizers and the funders of these clearly organized rioters, and finally now the Trump administration seems to be doing that.
Speaker 1: So if that becomes a matter of public I think generally those of us involved in the news business understand these are individuals that are paid to be there, but they whip others into a froth. Then they get connected to other left wing social as groups and then from that begins all the all the illegal activities. And there were other examples. For example, protesters in August were caught on camera displaying at guillotine and clashing with police before law enforcement fired and munitions to calm it down. And so when individuals are not like I are not really concerned with the issue, but they're bought and paid for, that's that's a different issue. What role does sanctuary cities play into this? And I watched the news conference the other day with the Chief of Police of Chicago who was outraged with the idea that his comps are not helping, which I think wasn't true. But as far as the issue sanctuary city sanctuary states, does the sanctuary city really have an illegal status?
Speaker 6: No, it doesn't. And recall, sanctuary leaders tried to have tried to justify their refusal and the path to cooperate with Ice by saying, while immigrations the federal matter, you know, we stay in locals. We don't have immigration authority, so we're not going to enforce immigration law. Now we've got cities like Chicago and Portland obstructing ICE, and that's where they cross the line. They are violating the law, and it reveals the lies of their prior justification for sanctuary policies. What they're really about is preventing immigration enforcements to facilitate and prolong illegal immigration here because of their political power depends on it for their calculations.
Speaker 1: So much like kind of much like ordering Ice not to have a mask. Also, sanctuary cities have no legal status at all.
Speaker 6: No, they don't. It's just a policy that they declare or sometimes lie about, but practice and really it has become an obstruction, a prevention of carrying out several.
Speaker 1: Law and lower raceothe Heritage Foundation dot org. As far as the illegal is, getting medicaid is an article of faith and the mainstream meta talks about it all the time that it's illegal for illegals to get medicaid, and that's I hear it on NBCCBS, ABC, NPR and headline is despite the comments of the administration, illegals illegally cannot get medicaid, And is that true?
Speaker 5: Or false.
Speaker 6: It's false. The last love to play word games. And so recall Biden waives his lawnd over many populations worth of millions of people and declared them to be here lawfully when they in fact were not, and then turns around and would give federal benefits to those quote unquote lawful aliens. And also medicaid works through the states, so we know there are many states, including New York and California, that do in fact give medicaid to illegal aliens here.
Speaker 5: Those governors brag about it.
Speaker 6: And California quickly went in the world read many billions.
Speaker 3: Of dollars because of it.
Speaker 6: So this is really a fiscal bottomless pit for these states and the residents there. The citizens there need to rise up and put political pressure against these governors and leaders and say no, our tax dollars should be going to resources for us, not to people who aren't supposed to be here.
Speaker 1: You know, I heard it this morning on a national broadcast that despite the statements that Donald Trump, illegals cannot get medicaid. Can you describe in specificity the workaround by California that gets to the same place that is illegals getting medicaid and federal funding for medical issues as opposed to the black letter law that legals can't get it. How does California work around that specifically, Well, Medicaid.
Speaker 6: Is largely dependent on and uses the states for vehicles for distribution. And so when you've got a state that sets up distribution to the populations, it determines, and in California's case, it has determined that it is going to include anyone here, regardless of immigration status, in that population, then those aliens can receive and do receive that funding. And also, I mean you had mentioned emergency rooms when illegal aliens here often don't have health insurance and treat the emergency room as their primary care provider, while hospitals need to be paid for that, and they know that they're not going to be paid by the illegal aliens, and so they turn to the state and say, okay, please pay this bill. And so that happens every single day. And that is why one of many reasons why we need to enforce our immigration laws so that hard earned tax dollars are going to US citizens and those who are.
Speaker 1: Here lawfully, because we can't stop legal from going into an er claiming I got you know, I got a broken arm, I neat stitches, I have a fever, Give me some medicine.
Speaker 4: We can't stop that from occurring.
Speaker 1: And that pass along goes first to the state, then they put it in some formula to send it to the Feds, and the Feds pay that. And so that's why we need to stop stop illegals getting into the country. How much money are we talking about in California, roughly that they pay for medical care for illegals? About how much in the state of California.
Speaker 6: I don't know per head, but earlier this year they California quickly went into the red three billion dollars and then just a few months later that doubled to being in the whole six billion dollars, to the point where then Governor Nathan had to apply the brakes a little bit and narrow eligibility kind of the terms of giving that money to illegal alien population. So you know, yet again reality will smack a the communist the socialists in the head every single time.
Speaker 1: And lastly, Laura raised as far as these other governmental benefits, so we're talking about medicaid paying for illegals directly or indirectly. What about Section eight housing? What about food stamps, what about free public education? What about free col cards? And what the prescriptions are all paid for? That it isn't just Medicaid getting paid to the illegals for their medical care. What about the other federal benefits, the whole menu of benefits. They are treated the same in Blue states as regular citizens. And so is it true that illegals get food stamps, Section eight, housing, free prescriptions, all the things that regular Americans get. Is that also being paid for by the taxpayer.
Speaker 6: That certainly was during the Biden administration. Now during the Trump administration at the federal level, they've been turning those bigots off. The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development have certainly turned off the Title eight housing for illegal aliens. You will do their workarounds in Blue states again. But all of this goes to show why you need to prevent illegal immigration and to it fully enforced immigration laws against those who are here illegally. Because every one of these benefits, JEFF facilitates and prolongs and sinks the US more into debt and deficit. And that's why we've got to fully enforce the law. And that's why the last is aiming all of their fire at ice to delay and prevent deportations.
Speaker 1: When you drive around your car and you hear on the radio, as we all know, illegals cannot get Medicaid funding, do you want to drive off the road?
Speaker 6: I tend to yell at the radio a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Laura reso Heritage dot Org. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And the best thing we have in this so called democracy is informed citizens upon which they can cast and form the ballots and coming in the elections about four weeks away, and a lot of these issues may be directly or indirectly on the ballot. But understand, the way to stop a legal migration is out the Southern bord. It goes once they get into the country and get status or don't get status, then all hell breaks loose financially. But Laura Race, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Laura, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, thank you, Bill having on.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, let's continue with more news coming up. But when you hear in the news that legals don't get Medicaid benefits, there's the answers, and hopefully you'll understand. Sometimes the media is not accurate. Bill Cunningham News Radio. Seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 8: Second down and sixteen after that six yard sack for Trey Hendrickson, Placo fakes a handoff.
Speaker 5: Here comes the rush, his pass over.
Speaker 8: The middle and it is intercepted offer ricochet by Jordan Battle. He's running it back at the twenty five and he'll be tackled after getting down to the twenty five yard line.
Speaker 1: Hell, hello, quiet, and I'm Skulls.
Speaker 5: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Guys. You nice segment. We have a legendary Xavier coach and my first coach.
Speaker 1: Before we get to Gordon Veterino, who has all the answers. How many feet is it from home plate to second base? How many feet is it across the football field? How long are basketball courts? The parameters? But segment, the Bengals just made an incredible trade. I'm gonna ask Gordon veteran or whether he likes this trade or not. Tell the American people what's going.
Speaker 4: On, Willie.
Speaker 9: The Bengals and a very rare intra division trade have acquired quarterback veteran Joe Flacco today in a trade with the Cleveland Browns. What they're going to receive a six round draft pick, while the Browns landed a fifth round pick in the deal, and Flacco joins the Bengals two days after. Zach Taylor was noncommittal about Jake Browning, who was thrown to eight interceptions, taking over for Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: Gordon Venteran, what do you think about the trade? You like Joe Flacco?
Speaker 4: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: It's got to be an improvement segment.
Speaker 9: What do you say, seg I agree with the coach, no question about it, bringing am out here and let's go.
Speaker 1: What does this mean for Jake the Snake?
Speaker 9: Well, it means that he goes back to what he was doing. And uh, you know what backup quarterback is.
Speaker 1: He going to start someday in Green Bay.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Willie.
Speaker 9: Maybe though, maybe mister Flacco will be on a high speed lane fast track to learn some of the offense.
Speaker 1: Gordon Venteran, you recall the seventh grade Saint Savior Grade school. The year would have been something like nineteen sixty or sixty one when you called me the quarterback of the Saint Savior Golden Bears, and one cheerleader was Penny Esbrock.
Speaker 5: Do you recall that unbelievable. That's that's impressive, very impressive.
Speaker 1: Yes, it all began with you with basket off, football and baseball.
Speaker 5: It was fun. It was fun. It's been a few years though, hasn't it at least a couple?
Speaker 1: Do you turn ninety today?
Speaker 5: Or when?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 6: In?
Speaker 5: About an hour?
Speaker 1: An hour you'll be ninety sake, Give me some more sports and make it fast place.
Speaker 4: This is fast breaking news.
Speaker 9: Willie the stood report us of proud service of your local teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four.
Speaker 4: Coaches Jack Monahan.
Speaker 1: He dated Penny first and he's the a chief of police in Amberley Village for many years.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 1: Did he ever arrest you going through Amberland Village? Did he give you a pass?
Speaker 10: It came close a few times, but no, say Please continue.
Speaker 9: Willie, And we also want to thank uh Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. Deluxe Deli located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot com, Lears Prime Always and of course, like I said, the Bengals have acquired Joe Flacco in a trade with the Cleveland Browns. We'll see, if you know, We'll see if he goes on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yes or no segment. The fans desperate fans alone. Now I'm starting on Sunday.
Speaker 9: If they could get him on the fast track, will he to give him some plays?
Speaker 4: I say, flat goes in. He's in. I failed in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: If you fail in Cleveland, why do we take him in Cincinnati?
Speaker 9: He can, he can only there's only an upside now, only an upside. I think he's got a little bit better players than Cleveland does. Really, Yeah, Gordon's offense. When you began, who hired you at Saints? Save your grades?
Speaker 1: Going to start at your career to culminated, and you coaching Xavier baseball?
Speaker 4: How did that all begin? That's been a long time.
Speaker 11: I've got it.
Speaker 10: I have to think about that, think about it. There's a lot of people involved with a lot of nuns. A lot of nuns.
Speaker 5: Well, there was what in every classroom.
Speaker 1: I didn't have like a lay teacher until I went to Deer Park High School as a sophomore. I never saw one. I don't know if nuns were male or female. I have no idea. What the hell do you remember who the priest was that year when you was the father, Joseph Dowie.
Speaker 5: I can't believe that that's.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows that though.
Speaker 1: That's an easy one. His two assistance father McNicholas.
Speaker 5: I was away with, but you beat me to it, bit sag. Please continue with sports, Willie.
Speaker 4: Let's see baseball tonight.
Speaker 9: The American League Division Series has the spotlight Seattle in Detroit. That's one one, Toronto and the Yankees, with the Jays up two games to none.
Speaker 1: Coach, who do you like now between Toronto and the Yankees tonight?
Speaker 5: I go with the Yankees every time they play.
Speaker 4: Please continue, Willie.
Speaker 9: It looks like the golfers high school golf is being delayed today because of the rainy weather around the tri State.
Speaker 1: That's Roger Bacon, Ron Basevich and also Wayne Carucci.
Speaker 9: Roger Bacon was tied first place what early on yesterday, but they they are seventh overall after day one of action. Madeira and Fenwick are second and third overall in my division two girls, Coach, did you ever coach golf?
Speaker 5: I played it a lot, but I've never coached it.
Speaker 1: Please continue segment. It's all I got, So coach, let me tell you a story. Okay, I'm a I went to Saint Savior as a as a first grader. I first met you when I was in the seventh grade, you might recall, and you came up with the name Golden Bears. You know how you came up with the name Golden Bears. I'll tell you the story. If you don't remember it, I have no idea. Hell all r At that point, there's a guy named im Hoff who was playing basketball for the University of California, and you liked the way im Hoff played basketball, and so you had to come up with a name. The principal came to you, Sister Mary Ruth, and said, well, if we're going to start a football program at Saint Savior's, we need a nickname. And you said, well, I like this im Hoff guy. One don't we call him the Golden Bears? And she said, that's a great name. So that's how the Golden Bears started and football. And I can remember coming out for the football team and I played baseball a lot, and you had this little line us up on the goal line. Gave everybody a football and said, who can throw it twenty thirty yards? I threw it like thirty five yards and you said what's your name? I said Bill Cunningham and you said you're the quarterback. So that's how I got that. You had some plays like forty six and twenty five crossbuck. You recall twenty five and forty six crossbuck. Those are the plays.
Speaker 5: That you gave me.
Speaker 3: Naked.
Speaker 1: How about the naked reverse?
Speaker 10: Remember that one in the Catholic school.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't use that.
Speaker 1: I little thing, well segment then naked reverse.
Speaker 9: Are you sure you can tell this story? Yes, you didn't take your clothes off or nothing. And again exactly at that point you didn't show anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, everyone lad into the left and I got the ball and I pivoted and faked alan striker going around the left side. I faked the pitch and all of a sudden, I put the ball on my hip and ran the opposite direction with no blockers and on linemen in front of me, and you called it the naked reverse. Do you recall.
Speaker 12: That petty on the sidelines on and she you know where she's singing aka laka ching akaalaka chong akaka ching Chong Chong Chong Chong booma a.
Speaker 1: Boomah like a sis komba. Saint Savior, Saint Savior raw raw raw here.
Speaker 3: We call that.
Speaker 5: One coach that I remember is.
Speaker 1: Remember her that little skirtchy hat on with that white blouse. I was attractive, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's your memory is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I got that right, You got that right.
Speaker 1: At that point in my life, my father was an alcoholic, terrible he left and when I hadn't needed a father figure in my life as a twelve.
Speaker 4: Thirteen, fourteen year old, that was you.
Speaker 1: You had values, you had ethics, you had morals, and living there in Deer Park, there were fathers in every home, but I was one of the few homes that didn't have a dead And so it was you, And it was Jerry Wood, and it was Hal Pennington, and it was Joe Hawk and uh And and Jerry and Hank Has and Tom Griswold. Those were the father figures in my life. I played sports. I threw myself in a football, basketball, baseball, and golf. But the memories I have of you at St. Savior for those three years like the corners of my mind. I remember one time you stole me from Ev Banker at we were playing for the Thomas Funeral Home, and uh, you wanted to recruit me to play for Bernatt Pontiac. Yes, and so I had to go to Ev Banker's home and tell him that Gordon Veterino is stealing me in two or three other guys to leave the Thomas Funeral Home to go to Bernat Pontiac.
Speaker 4: Did you did you get an I O, my, he gave me things.
Speaker 5: Okay, I do not remember that.
Speaker 1: And then you have this. Here's the picture of the eighth grade boys team at Saint Savior in baseball.
Speaker 5: How many of those can you name?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: About half?
Speaker 1: About half? I see Jim Wannstrom, I see Alan Stricker, I see me Marty Schwenarski, and I have to look at the other one. It's a little blurry. I see Bobby Lake here. Remember, very good. And you've kept this for the last.
Speaker 5: Time I've had it ever since.
Speaker 1: Sixty three years.
Speaker 4: That's it's been a while, sake, that's you haven't changed a bit.
Speaker 10: Will you take it right in front of the home that was right across the street from where the.
Speaker 1: School was right there. Yeah, coach, thank you ninety years. May you have ninety more years. Gordon Veterino? How many times have I used his name? What wom Gordon Veterina?
Speaker 5: Zillions? And here he had dollar?
Speaker 9: If he had had a dollar for every time you mentioned his name, he'd be you know.
Speaker 1: I'd be rich a lot rich. Well, coach, thank you for coming in. I p ninetieth. Do you listen now and then.
Speaker 5: All the time?
Speaker 1: You ever, you don't miss much?
Speaker 5: Well, no, this is a this is a big thrill for me.
Speaker 1: And you're here with Mark and Mindy your son. I see many at Montgomery and and Montgomery. I get me a slabber rib every now and then. So, boy, you're the best coach. Thank you for what you've done for me.
Speaker 5: Well, you're welcome, and I'm glad I did it. You did it, yes, and.
Speaker 1: You got the Xavier and you want it all. But Gordon, may you may you have great success. Without you, I wouldn't be the kind of person I am today.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's nice for you to say that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you, sech give me out of the stude.
Speaker 5: WILLI and honor of the coach.
Speaker 9: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 5: This is getting good.
Speaker 4: Stand Horde, Thank you coach. Congratulations on the life well live.
Speaker 5: This was super there, buddy, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: A texture from Ron Raff from all Or High School with an image. Oh yeah, he was texting me right now, one of my coaches, one of them.
Speaker 4: You taught them all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was a good friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, continue to have a good life.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more segment.
Speaker 4: Thank you, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: On seven hundred WLW Nasian.
Speaker 11: White keyword on our website.
Speaker 5: Deposit that's deposit, enter it now.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunning him the great American of course, Grover Northwest is going to frequent guest of mind for many years, if not decades. He's the founder CEO of Americans for Tax Reform. He is the underpinnings of what happened during the Reagan and the Trump terms and returning more money to the American people and chopping down the socialist inclinations the Democrats, which are only getting worse not better. Now in the middle of the government shut down, and there's some effort by the media and the Democrats to go back and redo the Big Beautiful Bill, which had lots of tax really for average Americans, and also to make sure that the legals get medical care. And one thing that drives me crazy, and I got to talk to Grover about this one, is every time the national media says the federal law prohibits Medicaid dollars going to illegal aliens, my eyes roll back in my head because in black letter law that is true, but in practice it is not true.
Speaker 4: In fact, it's a damnable lie.
Speaker 1: Illegals get lots of medical care paid for through that by the taxpayer, especially in Blue states. Grover Norquest to ATR Americans for Tax Reform, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, on the lie about the Feds, through Medicaid or other sources, not paying for the medical bills of illegals, can you put that one.
Speaker 11: To rest bill.
Speaker 13: One of the ways I heard it explained by a Democratic governor went as follows, what the bill really means. What I mean when I say that illegals can't get it, is I mean undocumented can't get it. Now, somebody that comes across the border illegally and gets from the Biden administration this little card that says sometime in the next six years, come back and we'll have a hearing.
Speaker 3: He has a document.
Speaker 13: Now he's there illegally, but he has a document. So their shift from are you there illegally?
Speaker 3: Two? Do you have a document? A few's paper, guy's as paper.
Speaker 13: But he's never coming back to the court. The answer is you're right. The law is very clear.
Speaker 3: People who enter this.
Speaker 13: Country illegally do get benefits that Americans pay for. There are people who young males who could be working, who choose not to work, who choose not even to look for work, who get taxpayer benefits. Right, The requirement there is very low, even for citizens. Okay, And by the way, you can make up to like half a million dollars and still be getting welfare under this. This is ridiculous, and the other team throws up shafts. The Democrats want to spend one and a half trillion billion dollars more than the Republicans while whining about the deficit.
Speaker 1: So undocumented is not illegal according to Joe Biden's policies on document it means you don't have a piece of paper getting a hearing. Those are tens of millions of people that are undocumented. Of course they're here waiting for a hearing that will never take place, and so that's the loophole. Plus California has another work around. Many Blue states had the same thing. Explain what Gavin Newsom did was a Calcare whatever that gave every human being legal or illegal in the state of California free medical care and the taxpayer dime.
Speaker 4: Explain how that works.
Speaker 13: Well, they do this, but they also the money just goes to the hospital and therefore.
Speaker 3: And then get spent.
Speaker 13: It is the easy way to understand is they're lying. They want more money and they want to be able to spend it as they wish, and they do not wish to have the American people see that they are spending money on non citizens, on people who came here ill legally, on people who are supposed to be deported, on some Americans who make hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars but they get this free healthcare, and others who simply refuse to work.
Speaker 3: And could be working. They're not handicapped or anything.
Speaker 13: So this was done to reduce the cost of Obamacare by cutting back on people who are abusing the system. And for the left, abusing the system means somebody owes you money and is going to vote for you because you gave it to them. They don't get any benefit out of giving some money to somebody who needs it.
Speaker 5: So the issue ought to be non citizens.
Speaker 1: If you're a non citizen, non citizen, not documented, undocumented, legal, how about non citizens? If you put down on the ballot grove an no request and say should non citizens receive free government benefits?
Speaker 5: I would think that's a ninety ten issue.
Speaker 1: But the media changes it to illegals undocumented instead of citizens. And I think most Americans kind of conflate citizens with legal status and those have temporary protective status from Venezuela, Haiti or Cuba, with the idea of we don't want to use our money to incentivize individuals that come here illegally and secondly by undocumented. As an American, I want American citizens to have priority over illegals, undocumented, temporary protective status, etc. But if you would ask the average American should we give non citizens billions of dollars in our tax dollars?
Speaker 4: Answers no.
Speaker 1: If you say, well, what about undocumented? But they have a hearing set that's different, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, in California.
Speaker 13: This was actually on the ballot several decades ago, and overwhelmingly the people of California said, no welfare for people who aren't citizens, and then they got some court to strike that down because for some reason. This is back when the courts were much more left wing. So, yes, it is a serious problem. Here's the cheerful news. The Republicans actually passed a budget and they put it forward and they cut spending and they reduced taxes. There was going to be a four trillion dollar tax increase on the American people, and the Big Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Bill stopped that.
Speaker 13: So every single Democrat voted against protecting the American people from a four And by that way, that's four trillion every decade.
Speaker 3: So it's not like four trillion and you're done.
Speaker 13: Four trillion this decade, another four trillion next decade. That's a four hundred billion every year into infinity. Is what Trump and the Republicans said, this will not happen. The Democrats wanted to raise taxes on people with children. They wanted to raise taxes on the standard reduction that people get to take. But by reducing the standard reduction, they wanted to raise taxes on small businesses. They wanted to raise taxes on people who get social Security. They want to raise taxes on businesses in general, on and on investment, on job creating investment. They wanted to raise taxes. And the Republicans said no, and Trump signed the bill and they didn't have the votes to stop it because they lost the election because they were running left wing crazy. And now they're sitting back, going, we will blow up everything and shut down the government for two months.
Speaker 3: Remember this in two months is all we have to do in the budget.
Speaker 13: This is a fight over what do we do for two months. Republicans say, how about status quote for two months? We just get that done, and the Democrats go, no, but we won't talk to you about doing something other and status crow, len't.
Speaker 3: You give us one and a half trillion.
Speaker 13: Dollars of average Americans paying taxes for the Democrats? And the Democrats want to spend it themselves, so they don't have the votes to keep to race access. They don't have the votes to race spending, but they want to say we will shut the government down.
Speaker 3: Hold it in the movies.
Speaker 13: When they hold somebody hostage and they will shoot the hostage. If you don't let us have a plane to leave the country. Okay, that's what the Democrats are doing. And then they're sitting there in the bank with a gun to the teller's head, going the Republicans vade us do this.
Speaker 1: The legendary Grover Norquest I had on Senator Ram Paul about a week ago, and also Congressman Tom Massey, and those two guys said both said the same thing. Donald Trump wants to spend an additional two trillion dollars every year and the Democrats want to spend three trillion dollars every year. How do you respond to Rand Paul and Tom Massey that voted no against Trump because they want to balance budget the penny plan? How do you respond to that.
Speaker 13: One, Well, their votes no didn't reduce spending by a penny. In fact, you worried that we were so close in the House that there.
Speaker 3: Are no votes. In the past have.
Speaker 13: Forced us to go get Democrat votes, which then cost you a lot of money. This happens more often at the state level and at the federal level. But I'm all in favor of what Ron Paul did. When the Republicans had thirty extra votes in the House. He would stand there and go, I'm the North Pole, or not the north pole, the north star, and here's perfect here's what I think perfect would be. And I probably agree with him on most of his.
Speaker 3: Definition of what perfect budget would look like.
Speaker 5: Yes, however, perfect.
Speaker 13: Budget is not on the menu today. We don't have the votes to get there. So what we want to do is take every step in the right direction we can. And this big, beautiful bill was a step in reducing the size and scope of government from where it was heading. It was heading way up into the sky, and they brought it down. We need to do this every year, again and again and again, and I get the frustration. How can we have to do this all the time? How come the government can't be reduced? The Democrats didn't build this monstrosity in a year or two. It was sixty two years between nineteen thirty two and nineteen ninety four when the Democrats in two two year periods thirty four to thirty six New Deal and then.
Speaker 3: Sixty four to sixty six great society that's at the federal government was.
Speaker 13: Invented, created, built, you know, the seeds planted that grew into great trees to increest that and now we're trying to undo that expensive damage.
Speaker 3: It's not easy. It takes time.
Speaker 13: We have narrow majorities, and whenever somebody goes off and says I want to give speeches instead of working to reduce the size the government, I go, you know, if we had a thirty vote majority, that would be fine. I never wind it. Ron Paul, when he would take that approach, Gingrich used to say, okay, we need everybody's volt. There's the Ron Paul exception. And people go, how do I get one of the Ron Paul exemptions? He said, vote against federal funding to fight floods when your district is underwater, then you seek him, Then you get the exemption.
Speaker 1: You know that's a great answer. Because you grow up in North Qost. I can remember Ronald Reagan saying, you get eighty percent of what you want, we'll work on the other twenty percent later. And so in senat Iran Paul's case, there's flex a little bit of flexibility in the Senate, and Tom Massey's case, there's no flexibility in that house. There were one vote away from this thing going down in flames, in which case all hell would have broken loose. So at this present time. We're in the middle of this government shutdown and the Democrats are shutting down the government because they want to provide premium support under Obomita care for those making five hundred thousand dollars a year. They went NPR and PBS to get five hundred million dollars immediately.
Speaker 4: They want to.
Speaker 1: Repeal the Big Beautiful Bill, which is repealing the tax on tips over time in Social Security. But the media doesn't point out those things, do they No?
Speaker 13: And the Democrats say, oh, it's about healthcare, okay, And the answer is no, it's not. It's a trillion and a half dollars A piece of that is quote unquote healthcare. And again much of that is healthcare for people who aren't citizens. But as you point out, they want to give money to public broadcasting. You know, a bunch of rich people have fun with it with TV shows that they like at the Hoyt Feloy that you know, don't appreciate. Well, they can pay for it them. Sure, you want to go to the symphony, pay for the symphony. Don't steal money from taxpayers to pay for your symphony.
Speaker 4: All right, how do you see this thing?
Speaker 1: Because right now it appears we have an unmovable object, which is Donald Trump meeting the irresistible resistible force.
Speaker 4: Chuck Schumer. We're several days into this thing.
Speaker 1: The last shut down with Trumpster was about thirty five days, about seven years ago. The next paychecks not to be paid out will be will be the fifteenth of this month. The confederal workers were paid on the thirtieth. Now the fifteenth is coming up. How do you see this playing out? Well, the last thirty five days where Donald Trump collapsed, which I think is unlikely. What Chuck Schumer bow his head and acknowledged the reality. How do you see it playing out?
Speaker 13: Groover Northquist, Well, what the Trump administration has said they're going to do is layoff extraeous workers.
Speaker 3: Remember they said, we want.
Speaker 13: The workers, the necessary workers to come to work, but the non necessary workers not to come to work. I got a suggestion, why are we paying the non necessary.
Speaker 3: Workers at all in the first place?
Speaker 13: And so we need to reduce the total number of federal employees, the number of people even at the Pentagon, in the civilian employees of the Penagon, not the guys who with to carry rifles and fly planes, but the civilians, the bureaucrats, who manage it.
Speaker 3: The Controller of the.
Speaker 13: Pentagon said, they're seven hundred thousand. We only need five hundred thousand. We did not downsize the bureaucracy when we downsize the military after the Soviet Union broke into fifteen pieces. Just they're a thousand miles further back than they used to be. You don't need the same size army, but somehow we got the same bureaucracy. And the Pentagon is probably the least of our worries in terms of how it's out much waste there. It's because they do some pretty serious work, but the rest of the government is very expensive. When they hire people and hire people, they don't fire people who misbehave they They used to have unions everywhere. Trump has gotten read of the unions anywhere that national security is involved, which was the law. I mean, any president could have done that up until now. The Bushes could have done that, they just chose not to. Obama could have done that. But Trump said at the VA people were dying because people go, oh, we worked to the contract. We can't be bothered to get out of bed just because somebody is too sick. And people were dying, and he said, you can't do this, You're bad. That's bad for national security. No union at the v no union at the Pentagon, no union at TSA, all of these places where it really matters to be able to quickly change guys.
Speaker 3: Everybody focus over here. Oh no, no, The union says, we don't have to No. No, the love we have the union.
Speaker 13: If they're going to get in the way of saving lives, can't hepp and Trump shape. And the law says, the president alone makes this decision, not the president in Congress, not a judge, not a bureaucrat, not an expert. The President decides. So that's ironclad. And we really need to be saying, let's reduce that. When somebody leaves, let's not be replacing all of them. Let's figure out which ones need to be replaced. There is an awful lot of money to be saved by reducing the size of the bureaucracy. And we have two months to take advantage of that and do some more a great deal of that now and over time, we need to make the commitment to slim down the government.
Speaker 3: Every team wants to raise patent, the.
Speaker 13: Government gets stuck and and expensive, and they go, oh, you know, that's a good argument for taking more money from workers.
Speaker 3: No, it's not. No, it's an argument for a diet for the federal government.
Speaker 4: Oh, we have to run and go over a nore question.
Speaker 1: You're the best at the us ATR Americans for tax Reform, and I hope Russell Vaught, director of Management and Budget, is going to do what needs to be done. But Grover Norquist, you're a great American. And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Grover Bell Bell, thank you for having me. God bless you. Let's continue with more news coming up. You're home of the Reds and Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW. I've never seen anything like this in Israel. The massive rocket fire continuing from Gaza. This is clearly a coordinated operation by Hamas Islamic Jahad and other factions inside the strip. But you can see here significant damage to the southern part of this country. Sirens sounding in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Days of war are ahead.
Speaker 6: He Hello, quiet, and I'm spokes I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Rocky. About an hour ago, ninety year old, we had in my first formal Coach Gordon in Vetterino legend you've had me talk about him quite often.
Speaker 5: He is the legend to get on the.
Speaker 14: Team, Like he tells everything you know about sports, politics, life.
Speaker 5: Now look at him, now look at me.
Speaker 1: I thanked him because I needed that any formation of my life. We'd have to take a test to get on the field. How many feet is it from home plate to second base in a direct line? Seg from home plate to second base in a direct line? I still know a long one twenty seven hundred twenty seven feet three and three inches. You should know how many inches and how many feet from rubbers the pitcher's rubber? What's a single? What's a double? What's a fielder's choice? When should you sacrifice bunt? How do you catch a baseball?
Speaker 5: Show me?
Speaker 1: And then football? How wide is the field?
Speaker 4: Not how long?
Speaker 1: How wide is the field? And what's the first down? And there are six plays you must master?
Speaker 4: What are they?
Speaker 1: He had the form he was like Bill Walsh before Bill Walsh existed.
Speaker 14: That's great because I know from coaching youth like, don't assume they know stuff because they likely don't.
Speaker 4: You know, like how why it's a basketball court? How long is it?
Speaker 5: He said?
Speaker 1: Unless you know the rules, you can't play the game. I still remember forty six crossbuck, twenty five crossbuck, then naked reverse.
Speaker 4: We did all those.
Speaker 14: Things, see what I'm saying, and naked on the field and naked not exactly.
Speaker 1: What he said, and then he mentioned what my wife, my cheerleader girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Boy, it was on.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that. She was only fourteen at the time, but I saw that little girl doing those cheers and that little plaid skirt and that white blouse.
Speaker 14: That was it right there, right there.
Speaker 5: What do I gotta do?
Speaker 11: Give you that?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 4: The big man on campus. And I was quarterback, of course, and picked of course.
Speaker 1: He lined up on in the first day of practice, and I ever played football, never touched the football. Line them up and said who thinks they can throw football? And if by seven of us said whoever throws at the farthest is the quarterback? I got up and throw it four. You are, I said, you're the quarterback, Boom, And then we taught me seven or eight plays. I taught the backfield. Jack Monahan, the chief of police in Emberly Village, and Bobby Lake, you remember all those guys legends and how he named the Golden Bears. He also took like Federal Savings alone to the national title with Jeff Beckham and Ken Griffy was on the team, and he was the coach that.
Speaker 14: He coached like a high level of summer league baseball team, high level and then he went to his age or coach there for many years after I left.
Speaker 1: Joe Hawk, those are the days of Menroo. He got a hairy ass. He was a hair ass man, that's all. He fell off the chair too, fell off the chair right there, ninety years old.
Speaker 3: The chair.
Speaker 5: He fell off the chair.
Speaker 1: He's trying to sit in that chair on rollers, so he sits in the chair. What about Joe Flacco? How long will it take? What does he have to do? Is he going to start? I need the information right now.
Speaker 14: I guess my initial thing is, you know, he's not very mobile for an offensive line.
Speaker 11: That's a little that struggles a little bit.
Speaker 14: Not that was my first initial thought. For God's sakes, He's got experience a lot of it, he's you know, so I think that that's the ones in the job. I think the Bengals said, well, we tried the backup route, tried going with a guy that doesn't have experience.
Speaker 11: I mean one thing.
Speaker 14: If you do watch Flacco like as it did in the first game the Bengals played, I thought, he knows where to go with the ball again, because he's seen every coverage, he's seen every blitz.
Speaker 11: He's not gonna be surprised. But all that that's important.
Speaker 14: You gotta know that you got to know where the guys are and you got to have the quick decision making him when the ball has got to go to him.
Speaker 1: Don't have hope at this a little bit of hope for Green Bay.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 14: Look, I think if you're a fan, you're at least saying, well, the Bengals aren't throwing away this season, which you can't because the Ravens are bad at one and four, the Browns are are bad. The Steelers are not world beaters. The Bengals are one of only what one team that's yeah, the only team that's beating the Jaguars. Yeah, right, So I mean a few things you look.
Speaker 11: At it and say, is as bad as it is not totally out of this thing.
Speaker 1: And then when they played the Browns and Bengals played, Joe threw for like two hundred and fifty some yards and.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean remember the second half of that game, he was dissecting the Bengals defense.
Speaker 11: That guy, the guy dosn't miss that field goal?
Speaker 1: So why would the Browns trade him for a bag of ball?
Speaker 11: Because they had like seventeen quarterbacks from their team, and.
Speaker 4: They're in, they're becomes a backup, right Yeah.
Speaker 14: And they're they're like a developmental kind of team. They're not gonna win any more anyway. Right, they never go in and never go anywhere. Yeah, so what the hell? They're perpetually rebuilding.
Speaker 1: At least three times. We've been to the super Bowl three times in fifty six years. Three times.
Speaker 5: It's not bad. It's not bad.
Speaker 1: It isn't I think that's bad. But maybe I'm wrong. The Browns have never last time they won anything.
Speaker 5: Compared to the Browns, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty four. You might remember Frank Ryan.
Speaker 11: Just a couple of years after Gordon Vetterino Veterina.
Speaker 1: In fact, in fact, Paul Brown learned a lot from Gordon Vetterino, and that's how he got the job here and he became the owner and sold yeah, et cetera. But think so, you have more hope with Flacco than with Jake the Snake.
Speaker 14: I mean, look, I would they put Sean Clifford in there, but I'm you know, he's he's from saying saying next, he's not going to failure. But no, I think it gives you hopes if you're a fan, if you're if you're a fan, Elder is my new team. Elder, that's right, Elder is my new team. Are on the leading the bandwagon right now. There, those are my guys. Now that you said that, Yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah, careful panthers, you just said the kiss of death.
Speaker 11: Willie has jumped on your bandwagon.
Speaker 1: I told Doug Ramsey, look, I talked to Rocky Boyman, who knows those guys that at h at Muller, and they said they're going to kick your ass tonight. He said, really, I said, you tell those Elder players get ready for an ass kiss kicking. And guess what he did. That's what he said. They came out of that locker room ready to go. Love it, love it all right, sick, give me some Willy.
Speaker 9: The Student Board is a proud service every local tame Star Heating in air conditioning dealers Tame Star Feeling Beautiful Western Hills called Durmoin Heating and Cooling at five one three, five ninety eight, eighty four forty nine or go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com spot.
Speaker 1: I want to I have an answer, Rock. Is he starting Sunday or not?
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 11: I think there's a chance he could.
Speaker 5: What do you say, seg yes? Please continue.
Speaker 9: We also want to thank Penn Station Willie for our lunch today East Coast Subs. It's all about good taste at Penn Station East Coast Subs.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 9: Let's see the big trade as we've been talking about. Joe Flacco comes from the Browns to the Bengals and a deal deal the Bengals also get a sixth round draft pick, the Browns a fifth round pick, and the deal.
Speaker 4: Who gets the fifth and who gets the sixth.
Speaker 9: The Bengals get a sixth and the Browns get a fifth.
Speaker 1: So they traded him for a one round up or one round down.
Speaker 5: That was it, right, that's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: We'll get a pick down a player, whether Bengals pick somebody. They never picked good players anyway.
Speaker 9: College football twenty six ranks Cincinnata Aircast looks to continue those winning way Saturday against UCF more tonight on the Scott Satderfield showed live for the Ridge of Montgomery in after Sports Talk right here on seven hundred wlw uh. Let's see American League Division series coming up today Seattle in Detroit. That series nodded one to one tonight the Toronto and the Yanks. That Jay's leaded there too.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Flaco is seeing it all and done at all. It's got a super Bowl ring him credit for that. Been to four different teams. I mean Baker Mayfield a couple of years ago. I forget what team he was on. He came in, was it with the Ram?
Speaker 11: With the Rams?
Speaker 4: Did okay?
Speaker 14: Came right in one week on the team and did well. So let's say what can happen if you if you have experience, it can happen.
Speaker 1: You'll be there tonight. You'll be here tonight.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 11: Oh he's yeah, he's here now and.
Speaker 1: He's studying the playbooks. Percent of the playbook?
Speaker 5: Can he use?
Speaker 11: May get twenty of it in?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow helped, Oh Placo, that's I never thought of that one. That doesn't seem like they should, right, doesn't should, but he probably will elm a little bit. Yeah, you still got the money anyway, got the money, got the ring from l s U's got everything.
Speaker 11: So Jake Brownie want not help you.
Speaker 1: Jake the snake Brownie will not helping him. How about Clifford A big red dog from saying X, What about him?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 11: I mean moved up right because they got they got rid of Mike White.
Speaker 5: They got rid of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these are tough times.
Speaker 11: Rock just us a war of attrition. Got to keep wear him down, get to the top.
Speaker 5: Do you have any hope?
Speaker 11: A little bit?
Speaker 5: You didn't answer a little bit of hope?
Speaker 11: Again?
Speaker 14: I hope this is an injection of hope. Shows that the franchise cares.
Speaker 1: And what is the player right now?
Speaker 5: In the locker room.
Speaker 4: You're in the locker room and here comes Joe Flecco and you're a linebacker. What do you say, a Joe?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 11: I hope you're as good as they think you are.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go all in Green Bay. They're like a fourteen and a half point dog in the lines moving.
Speaker 14: I've I mean, hell, I've signed, you know, six weeks into a season more, it's I signed with the Chiefs. I worked out with the Chiefs on a Monday, signed on a Tuesday, and started on a Sunday.
Speaker 4: But you know it's a much at Deer Park. Let's go get the ball when you're the quarterback.
Speaker 11: A little different.
Speaker 14: Well, it's more of a it's a language thing. So all the routes and the and the schemes are all the same. It's just a matter of, well, hey, we usould call it, you know, patriot, you guys call it whatever, and you know we gotta whiddle that down.
Speaker 4: Go from there, see what happens. What's in the big show today.
Speaker 14: Let's see, Uh, well we are gonna do a little bit of one eighty and talk a little Joe flaccoho join us. But right out of the gate we have Susan Fisher, the executive director of America's River Roots, and join us.
Speaker 1: Got a big.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 11: We got doctor Patrick Porter on at four o'clock.
Speaker 5: You got you ever get.
Speaker 14: Songs in your head and you're like, why the hell is that song in my head? And I keeps singing it over He's gonna tell us why. He's a brain expert, really gonna tell us why I need that? That'll be interesting. I got Joe Sturrego. It's bad to the bone in my head, I can't get it out. Well, that's because it's your freaking Maybe how do we get out of it? Like well, maybe not use that as your intro music?
Speaker 11: Even doing that for? How long has that been your intro song?
Speaker 5: Twenty years?
Speaker 1: Bert Camphor? I had some jingle from Bert Camphor segnoes him in the beginning, I'd say thirty thirty five years. I don't know, introduced him once.
Speaker 5: He should change it up, change it up to what I don't know.
Speaker 1: From good anthem, national anthem, Philadelphia, freedom, God, bless America.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Lee.
Speaker 4: How about Lee Greenwood Lee Green that's the one I like.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 11: Don't change your intro.
Speaker 1: It's classic. You got to stay with his classic, iconic. It's unbelievable. I know we have hope we never had before.
Speaker 4: Now we have hope.
Speaker 5: Black over a little bit.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be something? It took us to the to the playoffs of the Super Bowl? Would you believe it?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 14: Did we get any defensive players? Di Did Miles Garrett come with him? Any of those guys?
Speaker 5: Don't wonderful?
Speaker 11: We got both those guys.
Speaker 5: To trade Joe Burrow to throw him in a trunk.
Speaker 14: Would you trade Joe Burrow for Miles Garrett and Joe Flacco? No, No, Miles Garrett, Joe Flacco and Quinn Shawn Judkins.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't trade Joe for anybody. How about Hunter Green for Miles Garrett? What about that one?
Speaker 11: Now that I would do it?
Speaker 5: Right now? Trade Hunter Green right now? You would? I would would.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how that would work, but let's find out the heck, you gotta think.
Speaker 11: Ask the question.
Speaker 5: I think outside the park, you sure do.
Speaker 11: How do you know if you don't ask, ask.
Speaker 4: Ask the guardians and talk talk to the Do you know that Penny was ever gonna grow with?
Speaker 11: You had to ask?
Speaker 5: Asked her?
Speaker 4: At one a m.
Speaker 14: In the morning, I called her you her Dad's house at one am? Why, oh boy, were you drunk? Now, Sanchez, I was like fifteen years old. I want to take a round and yeah, you know the rest.
Speaker 1: I went to the midnight mass at Saint Savier, got home by it was after one o'clock and I was looking for a date. So I looked in the book under rick Asbrock and he lived at eighty three oh one York and his phone number was five one three seven nine one three nine nineth threes.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: At one thirty am on December the twenty sixth I called and he answered the phone. He said, who is this?
Speaker 4: I said, this is Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Who are you? Well, I like to ask your daughter on a date. And then I heard him say, Penny, do you know of Bill Cunningham? She said yeah, I think I do, and she dad said he's dressed marine. You got thirty seconds and I said, hey, you want to go on a date? She said sure.
Speaker 4: I said okay.
Speaker 11: He asked why you were calling at one thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Then, well, at two am I picked drew up the next night and the reason of the reason I'm calling so later, I just came home from midnight Mass.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: We were midnight Max, I said, yes, a little Penny in the blonde hair, standing there shirt.
Speaker 14: And then all of a sudden thoughts while you were sitting there, sort of thoughts, I did.
Speaker 4: It worked out?
Speaker 1: Well, that's all it matters. The rest is history. And then she wouldn't have sex and we so we had to get married when I was nineteen.
Speaker 5: That was terrible.
Speaker 1: Imagine that you don't have that problem today.
Speaker 5: That's not how it goes anymore. That's the way it went.
Speaker 1: And when I picked her up, she had a rosary around her neck her mother put there, and so they talked about a rally.
Speaker 5: Killer right there, getting that or anything else.
Speaker 1: No bingo, give me out of the stuture today.
Speaker 5: Around her.
Speaker 4: Scapitolo. Oh my god, she had a prayer book with her Willian of a rainy day year at the tri State True Story.
Speaker 5: We leave you with the immortal.
Speaker 4: Words of the stew.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 1: He's not saying that anymore, is he. Joe Flacco, Welcome to the Queen City. Do better than Jake the Snake Browning. He's related to Tom Browning. I'm sure you won't say that. I think they forced Joe Fla to drive down.
Speaker 4: Yes, he drove him.
Speaker 11: That was like the cheerleaders pay Mileagh.
Speaker 1: That's part of the cheerleaders flying their own nickel to Canson for the Super Bowl. That's anyway. Rockley, thank you, thank you. Think about little Penny with a rosier around her neck, trying not to say thank you. Seven hundred w l you