Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some.
Speaker 1: Fun on a Wednesday well day, and it is both a glorious and disastrous day.
Speaker 2: The disaster I'll get to in just a moment.
Speaker 1: Look, we're gonna start out, and it's look is going to be heavy around here.
Speaker 2: It is as heavy as ten boxes that you might be moving after we do heavy.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about communist theft and corruption. I had to talk with Lee Zelden, EPA administrator today. It's not just going to be the EPA. It's going to be about nonprofits. It's going to be about the election. Last night in California, Trump confirmed that he gussed Elton net and Yahoo. We'll discuss that Supreme Court gave us another w Democrats really screwed up with redistricting stuff. We'll talk about handing the country over to foreigners, another warning sign for future GOP open borders types. Apparently Victorious Secret doesn't want to do DEI anymore. James Tallerco's girlfriend, all that emails and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. But before we get any of that, I have always admired people who take chances who do daring things, and daring can take take a variety of forms. Obviously, daring might be climbing Mount Everest, but daring could be, Hey, we took out a small business loan. We're starting a small business. We're gonna try to make a business go. Small businesses fail all the time. Sometimes they succeed, sometimes they feil.
Speaker 2: That's a chance. Well, you're taking a real chance.
Speaker 1: I admire courage, and I don't just admire courage when courage succeeds.
Speaker 2: Climbing Mount Everest.
Speaker 1: If you attempt to climb Mount Everest, I have a certain level of respect for you. That's dangerous and scary. It'spirded that I have a certain amount of respect for you. Right all right, now, let's talk about California for a brief moment. California is obviously in a very very dark place. The Communists have run California for a very long time. It has put California on a very bad path financially, crime wise, They're in a very very bad place, which is unbelievable because California is paradise. California needs a leader. California needs a man and a vision. It's going to take a great man, a man of ideas, to lead California through the swamp into a glorious future. That's what California needs. As you know, California had an election yesterday. We'll talk about the results coming in still laid and all these other things. But one thing I can it just breaks my heart. One thing I can definitely tell you is this.
Speaker 2: Ran Deep.
Speaker 3: He didn't make my plan, my cup plan make affordable. California again, will recognize children's who maintain GPA level three point eight seven, three point ninety three, will support first my God, upon graduation from high school, we'll credit five hundred five dollars. Let's support our children lefts our schooling system.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Why Californians chose to reject that man in favor of others, I have no idea, clearly a man of vision.
Speaker 2: You should know.
Speaker 1: Fifteen thousand Californians did the right thing yesterday and they stepped up and they backed Ran Deep. Now there's a lot of there's a lot of votes in California. So though that actually only amounts too point three percent of the.
Speaker 2: Vote, So that's not enough to get you a majority.
Speaker 1: You're not going to advance with that, fifteen thousand Californians did the right thing. But look, not everybody who tries to climb Mount Everest climbs Mount Everest. Some people fail. Ran Deep didn't make at this time. I do think he has a bright future in American politics.
Speaker 2: But for now it's over in California.
Speaker 1: Well, let's discuss something that's going to keep coming up because the evidence keeps coming out.
Speaker 2: Now pause on California for a moment.
Speaker 1: What I'm about to talk about with you is going to lead us to California. So I had a chance to speak with EPA administrator Lee Zelden earlier today. I was just interviewing him, right, but we weren't talking on the phone. I was just interviewing him. I was speaking with Lee Zelden earlier today. And you know, head of the EPA, he's going to have access to all the books and things like that. And to hear Lee Zelden let out or just hash out the brazen corruption of Democrats was a jaw dropper for me, a jaw dropper. Lee got in there and what he discovered was tens of billions of dollars were getting funneled through the EPA and sent out the door.
Speaker 2: Okay, where's the money going.
Speaker 1: I'm about to tell you the most aggravating yet least surprising thing in the world. Everything you think you know about Washington DC and Washington DC corruption and how the corruption works, and how the legal theft of the American taxpayer, everything you think you know about it, you're one hundred percent correct about it. Here's how it works. I'll just use a couple names as placeholders, but this was happening to the tune of billions under democrat rule in this country. Let's say, well, you know how we always talk about the system.
Speaker 2: The system.
Speaker 1: You want to be a servant of the communist revolution, That's how you get your system membership card. And as in all communist systems, membership has its privileges. In a communist country, the people who are the members of the communist party, they eat better, nicer houses, better cars, bigger of TVs. You understand the game. Having that system membership card gets you access to the finer things in life. Now, let's say I'm a Democrat. If I'm a Democrat, I guess my name is probably the I don't know, Victor or something like that. But Chris Victor we'll go with Victor. I'm Victor the Democrat. I get a job in the Obama administration. As Barack Obama fills up our government with communists. I prove myself repeatedly to be a loyal communist foot soldier in the Obama regime. But dang things happen. Presidents get termed out. Barack Obama's eight year ends. What do I do now, Victor the Democrat is out of work? Right after all, I worked for Barack Obama, he's no longer the president. Donald Trump's coming in. I'm of course going to lose my government job. Oh but see, that's not how it works in the United States of America. How it works in the United States of America is me, Victor the Democrat.
Speaker 2: I go start a nonprofit, uh solar.
Speaker 1: Panels for turtles or something stupid in Democrat and hippie like that. But I don't just start it to start it. You see, there's an understanding, there's an arrangement made. I start solar panels for Democrats. I'm going to be the CEO. I'll take in we'll call it a million bucks a year. I'll hire a couple other people, all loyal democrats. Hey, you can have half a million a year, you can have one hundred and fifty thousand a year. But where's this money coming from. I just started a nonprofit, you see. Ah, But there's the rub. The money comes from the EPA. After all, on building solar panels for turtles. The EPA, meaning you you went to work, the government stole twenty five percent of your income, and then Democrats wrote checks with your money out to communist nonprofits where they make a fortune.
Speaker 2: A fortune. Tens of billions.
Speaker 1: Of dollars has been stolen from you and handed out to various communists, these communist groups, communist nonprofits, tens of billions of dollars. How many times have we talked about it? In the end, they're all just thieves. Days the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Remember you can email the showse at Jesse Kelly's show dot com. Back to we were just talking about some EPA corruption and now let's let's get to California because California's big time in the news. They had some elections last night, which I absolutely will get to. But again, let let's have a talk about communists, and again a morality talk to help explain it. Normal people with a value system of some kind, maybe it was instilled in you by your parents or or a coach, or your church or your whatever, whatever. Normal people who have a Western value system, they don't fully understand how how the rest of the world, throughout the history of the world has thought about the idea of fevery. So let me pause for a second. We're gonna we're gonna do a little bit of Western civilization kind of ancient Biblical type talk. Just stay with me for a moment. You know, the Ten Commandments. Everybody knows the Ten Commandments. Every doesn't matter what your belief system is. Everybody knows what the Ten commandments are. All right, we got that. But aren't the ten commandments for you, whether you whether.
Speaker 2: You believe in them or not, whatever. But aren't they kind of obvious? Uh?
Speaker 1: Don't commit murder? Yeah, yeah, I'm not going to don't steal, don't it's it's a list for you. That's fairly obvious. Right, It's a pretty obvious list.
Speaker 2: Ah. But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: That's because you were raised in Western civilization at the time when Moses comes down with the tablets, at the time those rules that was not how the world operated at all. Don't steal? Why wouldn't I steal? Don't uh of it? Your neighbor's wife, Well, I want my neighbor's wife. Why on audience till him and take her. That sounds bonkers, right, That's how the world, so much of it operated at the time the Ten Commandments was all whoa, what do you mean? I'm not allowed to steal anymore. Now let's go to modern day today. Western civilization was created and built in general by Christians who were promoting some version of Christianity, all kinds of different sects and things like that. We're not going to get into the history of the Church, but that is really the creation of Western civilization. The Church was kind of a think of it like the sun and that solar system. Everything else kind of revolves around it. Our laws were made after it, so much of our lives are are influenced by it. So now you again, no matter what your beliefs are, if I had ten dollars in my pocket and I took it out of my pockets I was rummaging through there and left it on a table in front of you and stood up and left the room, I bet you money if you recognize it, you would say, oh hey, jesse ted Bos you forgot your ten dollars, wouldn't you. But you have to understand something. You're the weird one. And I mean that in the nicest possible way When I say weird. You're the abnormal one. You think that's just how people operate because you have been raised and influenced and shaped by Western civilization, where the idea of things like thou.
Speaker 2: Shalt not steal.
Speaker 1: It's really obvious, Thanks Captain obvious.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: But that's not how most of the world operates. And that's most definitely not how most of the world has operated throughout history. If in your soul you believe that taking something that belongs to someone else is wrong and you shouldn't do it, whatever version of wrong you want to land on. If you believe that is wrong, there are legions, in legions, in legions of people, religions, historical times. They wouldn't understand your way of thinking at all.
Speaker 2: Stealing taking something that's what you do.
Speaker 1: You found something of value and you have the ability to take it away. If you can get it without getting hurt, there's no reason not to do it. You and your beliefs something on everything. We're focusing on stealing, because that's where we're going with this whole California thing and communism thing. You and your thoughts on theft, they're abnormal, they're weird. Now that brings me to communism. Why do they always steal? Always? They are always thieving every country, every single one where they've gotten any kind of a foothold in, they steal. When they take power anywhere anywhere, theft will follow. They steal. They were tearing through the Tsar's mansion in the Soviet Union, Well what became the Soviet Union. They're peeling the gold off the walls. They're just they steal everything they get their hands on. Why does it follow communists around like a shadow. Well, they share a value system that is extreme with with with so much of the rest of the world and so much of the history of the world. Well, yeah, you steal, you steal whatever you can. They have nothing moral against it. It's what you do. Commities the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So again, in the end, they're all just thieves.
Speaker 1: As we have discussed, you need to think about communists like a gang of robbers, because that's what they are. Their goal is always to gain access to the public treasury. If that's in a town or a city, fine, they'll raid the public treasury. If it's in a state, fine, they'll raid the public treasury. That epa story from Lee's Alden. Well, if God forbid you give them access to the federal treasury, they'll raid the public treasury because that's just what they do. They don't have anything moral against it. That's what they think powers should be used for. Headline. This is from Newsmax. California Wildfire Relief Fund diverted fourteen million dollars towards managing anti ice riots.
Speaker 2: I don't have to go into any more details. You're welcome to go look them up.
Speaker 1: Fourteen million dollars designated for people who lost everything in a wildfire. But the communists can't sit and look at fourteen million dollars and let it go to someone else. That's not how that works. That fourteen million dollars must be stolen. Speaking of the wildfires, remember that big concert they put on afterwards. What was it one hundred million dollars or something like that they raised. I think it might have been more than that one hundred and nine. It was at a ton of money, one hundred million dollars. Yeah, none of that went to the people. They just splat out stole the money. Why would I give one hundred million dollars to wildfire victims when I can just steal it. That's how these people operate. And that brings me to the election from last night. Because we're already getting surprise, surprise, It's gonna take some time to count the vote.
Speaker 4: There are still four million votes to be counted in California in a very significant chunk of ours are going to be later arriving vote by mail that are going to be tabulated, you know, maybe tomorrow, maybe in the coming days, maybe over.
Speaker 2: The next week, whatever exactly it is.
Speaker 4: But that size of a pool, Okay, we're talking millions of votes right here. When you see the advantage right now that Hilton has over Stire, not Bizarra that Hilton has over Stire, Okay, you're talking about a three hundred thousand vote advantage, Okase seven points, But in a pool of millions of votes late arriving vote by mail, if it's dramatically more democratic, which we've seen in the past three hundred thousand votes is something that Stire could overcome and he could potentially pass Hilton. That would mean be Sarah and Stire would pass Hilton here because it would just be overwhelmingly democratic vote. It would benefit both of them.
Speaker 1: I can actually see you rolling your eyes right now. I'm not even looking at you, but I could just telepathically see you rolling your eyes and I can hear what you're saying under your breath.
Speaker 2: All here we go again.
Speaker 1: The stories that they're already coming. They're coming out hot and heavy. This is gonna what what what did you say?
Speaker 4: The final piece of the puzzle that we won't know tonight, right is the late arriving vote by mail, And we're talking about probably like a third of the vote in Los Angeles. We're probably not going to be getting until tomorrow and maybe days to come after tomorrow. That mail can still come in after election day.
Speaker 1: Democrats strategist Leslie Marshall, I'm sure this was kind of a slip of the tongue, but gave the game away a little.
Speaker 2: All these late votes, Hey, are they going to help them Republicans?
Speaker 5: So we're going to see these numbers change dramatically, and it happens every time we have an election that, with all due respect to my buddy Katie over there, that her side of the eye will say fraud.
Speaker 1: And how come all these fellas are coming in late?
Speaker 5: No, this is what happens.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It goes red and then it gets bluer and bluer and bluer.
Speaker 1: Why does it work like this? How is it possible that this happens every time? There's a blue area every time? Well, it doesn't matter whether it's Madison, Wisconsin, Fulton County, Georgia, California. But we could go on on and on down the list. Why is it always shady election stuff? Why is it all Well? I might take days and every day you sit and watch as the election returns come in, and they never ever ever seem to benefit Republicans.
Speaker 2: Why is that? What's going on there? Well?
Speaker 1: I've tried to explain this a couple of different ways, but here's a new analogy. I want you to think about this. Who's a really bad guy, Elmncho. He's dead now, it's a cartel leader, but we'll use Elmentcho, that big cartel leader Brandon Darby told us about. Now you obviously understand enough about cartel leaders. That what's his life been. His life has been murdering people and stealing things and dealing drugs and all kinds of things. You know, he's a cartel leader. That's what he does. What he does is crime. Okay, Elmncho, let's pretend he's still alive. Let's say I make him the CEO of Coca Cola. Congratulations, Coca Cola. There's a new sheriff in town. We got a new boss. He's el Mencho. Okay, what's going to happen after that? Here's what's going to happen after that. Every single day, every week, every month, El Mencho is going to figure out new and inventive ways to steal from Coca Cola and turn Coca Cola into a corrupt corporation that will somehow enrich him and his friends. So on day one, Elmnho probably can't actually get much done. He's just got a bunch of reports. How we're sales last month. It looks like we're lagging behind in Europe. He's getting these reports on his desk. Day one, he's not doing that much. Day two, oh, he picked one of his top henchmen of vv of sales day three, he picked his cousin's mother's brother to preside over this or that or this or that. As he moves on every single day he is in power, he is putting into place systems and people, because the people are the ones who run the systems. He is putting systems and people into place that ensure he will be able to use crime to enrich himself in swindle Coca cola. Every day he's there, it gets worse and worse and worse as he builds the systems and installs the people he wants. That is exactly how elections work in any area that is controlled by Democrats, because they have absolutely nothing moral against stealing an election. In fact, they think it's moral to steal an election. I know, it's a really twisted sense of the Believe me, Communists are strange beings.
Speaker 2: They have nothing moral and stealing an election at all.
Speaker 1: Well, of course they're going to put these systems into place. So every time there's a blue area, the story is always the same. You find out on election day, around election day, for the weeks after election day, that surprise, surprise, there's another delay. Oh look, we found a new batch of ballots. Oh did these bunch of ballots end up getting lost on the way to get counted. Dang, that's too bad. Oh did those ballots happen to come from a red area?
Speaker 2: Whoops? I had no earthly idea.
Speaker 1: No matter what the shenanigans are, they all come back to the same thing. Democrats steal elections. And the longer you leave Democrats in power in any given area, the more of.
Speaker 2: Cinched in I'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: The tighter that gets of their corruption in elections, They're just going to use their time and their power to put into place systems that allow them to steal. Now, I mean, just honestly, what can you do but laugh about this stuff.
Speaker 4: There are still four million votes to be counted in California in a very significant chunk of ours are going to be later arriving vote by mail that are going to be tabulated, you know, maybe tomorrow, maybe in the coming days, maybe over the next week, whatever exactly it is.
Speaker 1: But that size of where these ballots coming from, who's going to be counting them, Who's going to be observing that?
Speaker 2: You understand the systems they put into place.
Speaker 1: Whenever you let these people get in charge of something, it's like giving Elmenho the reins of Coca Cola. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a fantastic Wednesday. Remember, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Before I get to those emails, and we'll talk about that. Look, there was a bunch of fiery congressional testimony today and a lot of which I enjoyed a great deal. We're gonna get to that. We'll touch on the Trump conversation with net and Yaho. I guess it was as spicy as we initially heard. We'll talk about that Supreme Court wins foreigners, so many other things, but I have to I have to tell you what happened to me today was freaking devastating. So any man, especially when a man goes to a new area, unfamiliar territory, a man needs to get the lay of the land. Guys know that if you're going now camping, all right, you don't just drop your stuff in a spot. You drop your stuff in a spot and you go sniffing around, don't you. Hey the creeks down there. That's that. But then we're gonna get wood from over here. You get the lay of the land. If you're in a new town, you want to know, Hey, it's the best gas station in town. Hey, where can I buy some blue jeans if I need them? Where can you gotta get the lay of the land. Figure out the lay of the land. Whenever you're working in an unfamiliar building, there is a basic that every guy with any sense knows and does. When you're in a new office, a new building, visiting something else, you have to track down the cleanest bathroom in the building in case the worst happens and you have to go at work right. So this has always been a priority of mine. You know my thoughts on public restrooms. I find them to be unbelievably disgusting. People are foul beasts. They don't wash their hands, they don't flush, It's just gross beyond imagination. So I try to make sure I'm staying at home for that kind of thing, if you will. But you also know what has happened to us, A devastating, devastating event, a studio flood. That's why I don't have my soundboard. We are on foreign soil work at what Chris. It is foreign soil to I know, we used to come here. It's foreign to us. Now, okay, anyway, we are on foreign soil. Now there's some fancy schmancy office building and all these floors. Now a long time ago before Premiere Networks built me my own studio. Thank you, Premier, I adore you for that. We had to work in this big iHeart building. But I heard didn't have every floor. I think they had two or three something like that, and there were twenty five stories or something in this building. You had a key card that supposedly could only get you to your floor. I'm not going to use the same bathroom everyone at High Heart is using. So I went on a hunt. I never told Jewish producer Chris.
Speaker 2: What I found, and he wanted to know.
Speaker 1: But my key card got me access to a floor I should not have been allowed on. No, it was not six, Chris, and the floor was basically vacant. So I had what amounted to be my own personal bathroom. Whenever nature called in this building. Jewish producer Chris asked and asked and asked, but I would not give out that information. And maybe you're thinking that's mean, But now it's fifty percent my bathroom. If I let Chris know about it, I would rather it be one hundred percent. I'm not concerned about his welfare at all. I'm only worried about me. Now back to today. We're in this building. Apparently we're going to be in this building until the end of time.
Speaker 2: It's a long story. I don't want to get into it.
Speaker 1: I've had to bounce around the different floors of the building looking for home base. I'm getting the lay of the land, like men do. I have been unsuccessful so far, not happy with anything I found. Until today, I thought i'd found a gym.
Speaker 2: I walk in.
Speaker 1: My nose tells me right away. Things are fairly clean in here. Okay, we're good to go. I go analyze the stall, the urinal situation. It doesn't look like people are using this bathroom. No, Chris, I'm not going to tell you which floor it is. I I have to take care of some things. I get things taken care of. I walk over to the sink. There's no soap in any of the soap dispensers.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not exactly sure where to go from here because I'm so grossed out. I'm holding my hands out in front of me as if i'm some kind of a hostage. I don't even know what to do. I don't even want to grab door handle, but God was smiling on me in that moment. I exited the bathroom after pouring water on my hands with no soap, and they had a big old thing of hand sanitizers sitting out in front, so at least.
Speaker 2: I got that done.
Speaker 1: But I told you this long, pointless story because I wanted to help you with something. If you like me, go try to find the lay of the land wherever you go. You need to add a soap dispenser check to every bathroom. Now, it is a lesson I want you to learn from me. I want you to learn from my mistakes. I want you to learn the easy way, because I had to learn the hard way