Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros In Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papada, Gus terrible person, He's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode. We're with you, Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show. Wherever you get your.
Speaker 4: Podcasts now Here's Patrose, Papada, Gus and Matt Money Smith.
Speaker 3: I don't crack. He's you under.
Speaker 4: Pressure puss, Puss Puss, get your puzzo out the money the money hated Andrew.
Speaker 3: Rather give me the judge.
Speaker 5: I didn't come here to rescue Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him.
Speaker 3: That's that's not cool. You see the march. It couldn't be anything else.
Speaker 5: Can't do it, selling booth ballooth ball Warriors.
Speaker 6: Big.
Speaker 4: A room without books is like a body without a soul.
Speaker 2: Hokoing with you, expect th us some money, AM five seventy LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app get PMS on demand. PMS is available via podcast wherever you prefer, but we prefer the iHeartRadio app, which is where you can also hear Dodger games if you're in the Greater LA area not near a terrestrial radio out and about your smart device your phone. Along with the iHeartRadio app, the AM five to seventy LA Sports tile gets you Dodger games if you are in the Los Angeles area, and that means Saturday, our first spring training game, the Dodger's first Spring training game, will be heard right here on AM five seventy and through the AM five to seventy tile on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: So make sure that you stay up with the Petro sid Money Show at all times. We have an Only Kate's Cares coming up in our final segment of this hour, and we have a top story of the day with Matt Smith in New York City, the voice of the Chargers. But right now, I guess we'll call this the flip Top story of it.
Speaker 3: I'll I will put you out. This is the Flip Top Story of the day.
Speaker 4: Today's Flip Top Story of the Day involves Sophie Cunningham, a basketball star who is bff's with Caitlin Clark. She is from Columbia, Missouri. She played at MISSOO. Just like coach Drinkwitz says, if you say m I Z c ou Sophie, she says it right back. She's a WNBA star, She's got a lot of personality. She's a scrappy out there. And I guess there's some kind of WNBA lockout going on or some kind.
Speaker 3: Of different I think a bunch more money. It's a difference of opinion.
Speaker 4: This is infickout knowing what's gonna give it.
Speaker 6: Frinch guys by no more money.
Speaker 4: And some of them are playing like that three on three league or whatever, like Angel Reese played and got a bunch of her knee bounds, which are rebounds.
Speaker 3: That she gets for herself, but she missed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Generally, yes, I'm only marginally aware of the w NBA lockout, and I'm only marginally aware.
Speaker 3: Of Sophie Solf.
Speaker 4: But here is Sophie Cunningham on her TikTok, as so many young people do today regarding politics, or a girlfriend or a boyfriend, or a restaurant. They do or don't like or anything. What everybody does is just go straight to their phone and post a video of their thoughts to talking about it. And Sophie Cunningham, who probably comes out here to LA for model shoots and things of that nature, took to TikTok to talk about how she doesn't believe that Los Angeles are city.
Speaker 7: It's for her, So I promise you I am not being judgmental, because I think there's a place for legit everyone and some people thrive in different areas. I don't think I'm an LA girl like at all. It's just weird. Like people don't dance, people are like, don't even say hi, don't like they have no personalities.
Speaker 5: They have no personalities and they all look the same. It's weird. Please tell me that's not weird.
Speaker 7: And like all these personalities you see on like Instagram and TikTok, like all these famous influencers, like I like how they have found a space where they can feel like themselves and gain confidence online. But if you can't speak to people or look people in the eye, it's like in person.
Speaker 5: Is that weird? Am I am I weird? I mean, I know I'm weird, but like.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know why we're so used.
Speaker 5: To talking to their phones, like talk to someone in person.
Speaker 3: Well, why is that just that?
Speaker 8: Ugh?
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think she knows.
Speaker 4: Like if she had lived the half Nelson intro with Joe Pesci from the eighties and that music montage, I think she'd probably feel differently. I think if she's ever been to Cerritos or even the Wiener Stincil across the street that serves beer and Sea Dog on Fridays, Sea Dog all week.
Speaker 2: Maybe we're all a product of our environments. And obviously we can't be as diverse as city as Columbia, Missouri is.
Speaker 4: Well she's just saying, we don't know, we're not as friendly. But I just don't think she's been. I mean, La is a big city, sure, and yes, there is a good level of rapidity in the Hollywood world. And when you're at a photo shoot with a bunch of weird Hollywood types that are staring at their phone and weird influencers and a bunch of TikTok types, yeah, people at in line at Crustacean.
Speaker 2: At Earth's restaurant.
Speaker 3: Thirty years ago that people used to go to.
Speaker 4: I just don't think Sophie Solf knows what she's saying. I think she's met some people that sock in LA, and there are a lot that do not surprising. But I don't think Sophie knows about the diversity of our city, and I think that she would be much more impressed than I mean. I've been to Columbia, Missouri. I did a game there, and the nicest restaurant in Colombia is the Red Robin.
Speaker 3: It's great, great, great spot, right.
Speaker 4: So if the nicest restaurant in your town is the Red Robin, maybe dancing and talking to people as a high priority is all I'm saying. But you know, words to think about from a young person. And that's the impression that we give off, much like the Mighty Mighty Boss Towns. That's the impression that she gets when she comes to LA. That's the impression.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's hanging out at the airwand too much, getting that Haley Bieber smoothie end.
Speaker 4: Of it feels like it feels like she's living the Bieber life and not the Ronnie Fossio North Hollywood. I changed my oil once a week life and I am having now I am having a dehydration meltdown and these people are here to help.
Speaker 3: That was a hot.
Speaker 4: That was a hot, and right now we're dealing with floods. And that brings us to the next story here in the FlipTop story of the day. You know, yesterday, Matt, we dealt with so much basketball aggression, and there was an explosion of aggression over the weekend that we went through in a long segment of the popcorn machines bursting into flame, the guy at Kansas State ating his players, Ed Cooley and Danny Hurley, attacking the fans at Yukon for not being good enough, full on fisticuffs between Providence and Saint John, the Texas Tech band bus getting their tires slashed by Arizona fans because they went to McHale and won. I mean, there was so much aggression yesterday and today it's cragit's I mean, there is no basketball aggression out there to really. I mean, there's the effing of the sister in law in baseball, but yeah, there is no basketball aggression. So I thought, you know what, let's turn it to the ladies. And so we talked about Sophie Soulf cutting down and now.
Speaker 3: What you forgot about one of the biggest basketball stories is did we talk about it yesterday? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay, and again I understand if you're not calling that, that's fine. You had the exact same play at both ends in the last play of the game, the exact same play at all that the exact same plan.
Speaker 3: Sorry called it on one side, didn't call it. You're right, that was more basketball aggressions.
Speaker 9: Than sorry, Doug, the exact same plan.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: We will have high school action and I call and use it notre dame to call a game, right, so there will maybe there'll be some aggression tonight.
Speaker 2: But Matt, you know I have said, anybody have a tuft of hair on the back of their head, but nowhere else that might make it so press.
Speaker 3: Movement Powell, that guy from Providence.
Speaker 2: So how do you want me to cut your hair?
Speaker 3: Just leave the afro puff on the back please. I'm just at the rest of it. Has life. Oh all right.
Speaker 4: I've ignored these ladies for a long time, our East La divas. I've there political messages and Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Matt their message about flash flooding. I think it's important, Thank god.
Speaker 4: Ls Mila Morris have a very, very important message. Now I'm doing this knowing that they're gonna slip into my DMS and go, would you like us on the show, mister Petros And no.
Speaker 2: No, they have appeared on uh on Jerkface and Jerkface already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're done. But Los Mila Mones with their messages of the World series and think Blue when they're talking about the Dodgers and they go out to Dodger Stadium behind the fence because they're not allowed in, and they do like one of their little skits out there on the street. Here they are doing a skit about flash flooding.
Speaker 10: Rivers rise in, streets will flow, heavy rains are sent to show see kai grounds, don't delay flash floods. Steichlan out of say.
Speaker 4: Stay Satala, gracias Los Mila Mones one of my great great stuff there.
Speaker 3: It's listen, Matt, I know, like I said, it's great advice. Seekai ground quick water is very dangerous.
Speaker 10: Rivers rise and streets will flow. Heavy rains are said to show ski.
Speaker 3: Grow flash floods.
Speaker 10: Strexlent out, stay sa.
Speaker 4: Grasses miamgassa grasses poor la.
Speaker 3: Message very important to get it out there. I think that message reached somebody who was like, you know, I'm gonna go outside. I want you what I think it will if we play it one more time on a man.
Speaker 5: One more rivers rise and streets will flow.
Speaker 10: Heavy rains are said to show see kai grounds.
Speaker 3: Don't delay flash floods.
Speaker 10: Strexlent out say stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. I didn't know, but now I know that flash floods strike without a say. They don't announce it. Hey, mister flash flood here giving your heads up. I'm coming real flow that la.
Speaker 10: La.
Speaker 4: I think if Sophie had been with Peshi in the la you belong to me and she'd feel differently, no doubt if she was with Jerry Royce.
Speaker 2: Well maybe maybe we reach out to SOF Sophie's hall and say, Sof, come on, man, I know where she's start traveling in a bad circle.
Speaker 3: She's at the hotel Sophie Town.
Speaker 10: Ha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get off, Samvicente, sof he la can last mile morees more.
Speaker 4: Petros and money top story today Coming up next on m five seventy l a sports her Home of the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: This is petrosend money to man, All right, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's give away the tickets first time ever here in lokengarrace the legends of FC Barcelona Real Madrid. They take on each other on the pitch at BEMO Stadium. Barca legends like like fe like Reynoldinho taking on Real Madrid legends like Figo live this Sunday afternoon. The games on KFI kick at two o'clock. Ticket start at thirty five dollars. You can get your tickets at we are House of Heroes dot com and right now Matt caller number three for Figo. I don't know if that was his number. Wasn't really good socker eight hundred nine million. That's eight hundred nine million.
Speaker 2: They're gonna call Sweet James.
Speaker 3: Eight six seven two five seventy Hello, Yes, what did I win?
Speaker 2: Have you been in an accident? How can I help you?
Speaker 4: Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy I'm sorry eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy condin Ember three is going to the Barcelona versus Real Madrid Old Head Legends game at BEMO popping off. I want to see Renaldino what he looks like now, if his hair is all full and long?
Speaker 2: He got braces, so the uh the overbite has gone.
Speaker 4: Does he still have the bracest on he's one hundred years old. Yes, it's time for the top story of the day, top story of it.
Speaker 2: I saw enough of this on the many Dodger. I don't know what you want to call him, the the shoulder programming social media Dodger site, the one with the now gnas like the one with the now gone on us tickets, girl, right, check it out.
Speaker 3: But you only won one and there's only one bad.
Speaker 2: But they were posting the quotes from Manny Machado and Bryce Harper.
Speaker 3: Oh we played those yesterday and we had a big party over it.
Speaker 2: Right, and uh understand, those are just the first two of the many that you are going to be hearing and seeing and reading over the next week to ten days.
Speaker 3: That was said by one Tim Katz and the seam Head Corner. Yeah love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, I think every team should be doing it.
Speaker 3: You know, they figured out a way to do it and just great for the game.
Speaker 2: Yah if it is. They may be competitors on the field, but of course there is a much larger battle that they fight, and that is the financial war between players and owners. In which the stakes are far higher, much more lucrative. There will not be a single voice that waivers from the idea that team willing to spend five hundred and seventeen million dollars on salary and taxes is some sort of negative for the game. So the players don't care what their owners of the teams on which they play want. If it is a player, if it's Paul's Schemes and the Pirates, or if it's a Marlin or one of these squeaky wheeled teams with pathetic payrolls, they do not care about what their team's priority.
Speaker 4: You're nothing but a squeaky wheel team with a pathetic payroll. You're nothing but a lot of talking to badge.
Speaker 2: They are instead singularly focused on their players' union position and a baseball system that'll pay individuals as much money as possible and add as many players, add as much money, with as much money and as high a salary as possible to their payroll without regard to any rules. So pick your favorite team, figure out what the face of that team is, and get ready for that player to make a statement. Similar and it was not a coincidence that Bryce Harper and Manny Mitchell made almost the exact same statement. I would imagine it was in their folder that was placed in their clubhouse locker by the players union. Here are talking points, let's stick to them. Do not waiver united. We stand what a normal ray all of it, lech will less all of it. That's what we're doing. But of course we're in a different position B because we're the Dodger station and ultimately for those that are complaining, for the owners that are upset about this, and what The Athletic wrote with Ken Rosenthal with Bob Nightingale wrote today in the USA. Today's headline set of bloodbath is looming, A lot of its centers on Tony Clark, having perhaps been a weak union leader. He resigned earlier. He has got some legal issues, sister on a payroll charitable organization, maybe not being on the up and up.
Speaker 4: Sister in law, Matt inappropriate relationship with his sister in law.
Speaker 2: Well, that would certainly be awkward at the holiday meal, wouldn't it now? And some'm saying that Tony Clark was what happened was, Yeah, you know, I was trying to I was trying to take the high road, you know, and just say it was like a financial thing. Kind of weird to be getting in your sister in law.
Speaker 3: Am his sister in law at the union office? What else you gonna do in that office?
Speaker 2: You got one negotiation a.
Speaker 4: Year finding myself with my sister in law here I am negotiating for the player.
Speaker 2: And some players said, is he really because it certainly seems like Rob manfred is is the one that is calling the shots here with Tony Clark as our leader, and the guy that's in our corner is this bulldog lawyer Bruce Meyer number two, or the lead negotiator, the actual lawyer with the log degree, with the precedent, with the case law, with the JD hanging in his office, all that sort of the guy that has Esquire after his name is the one that really has their best interest in mind. And they say Bruce Meyer was the guy post pandemic, before Clark overruled him that said no, we're not coming back, we aren't going to play any games. You will get no benefit. And then all of a sudden they were back to playing baseball. And a lot of people said that was Tony Clark, that this is the guy that wanted to dig in and really bend Manfred over a barrel and try to get exactly what the players wanted for longer than they wanted. They say a salary cap as a non starter for the players, and that no salary cap as a non starter for the owner. I don't even start with that. That's probably why Bob Knight get started as right. So I guess I'm just gonna kind of sit sit in the gates. Horses are gonna get awfully ornery and nantsy, and that gate is not gonna open if that's the case. So get ready for Trek Scooble and Pete grow Armstrong and Mike Trout and Vlatty Guerrero Junior and the list goes on and on and on. The players they're gonna be speaking through social media and traditional channels about why the Dodgers are great and why everything about them is great and why you would want them as the face of your professional league. They'll craft a message that'll certainly speak to fans. Even I feel like I always get her name wrong, but I'm gonna I'm gonna roll the dice again. And Kate's usually cracks the mic and he's like, well, that's right, that flat faced, widespread eyed brie from Chicago that was always complaining about the Dodgers getting everything and screaming and yelling, and she works blue. She likes to use the curse words. Even she will be able to relate to the players, because it's gonna paint owners as greedy billionaires that simply don't want to spend money on players but would rather pad their pockets and raise the valuations of their teams. And well, that certainly doesn't play. I might play on Wall Street pe but it won't play on me.
Speaker 4: Not When you have a flat face and widespread eyes. Do you might attract some white trash losers, but not discerning men like us?
Speaker 2: Exactly right, We're onto you. The game has grown exponentially over the last decade in popularity and revenue, and that other teams simply have not kept up their end of the bargain and spent the requisite amount to be competitive is not the player's fault. Is not the fault of no salary cap. It's pretty easy case to make. You just point out the Dodgers are making so much money from everything we see when we're they're ticket sales, merchandise, poor.
Speaker 4: Busts they're making a ton of money, and they're arresting a ton of money. They're making more than anybody, and they're laughing. So if they don't have the favorable television deals.
Speaker 2: You just did the perfect haha. If instead of paying the players and shelling out one hundred and seventy million bucks in tax payments, that haha would be haha because all of it would be going to their bottom line and they would just be making hundreds of millions of dollars more than they are by spending a half a billion dollars every year on their roster. The Dodgers are the most popular sporting product we have seen in Los Angeles, and you can even argue nationally since the three peat Shaq Kobe Lakers. In Los Angeles, they are the most popular team since then, when that team won three game three titles in a row, when they had the two biggest superstars of their sport playing on the same team in the biggest market a quarter of a century ago. This is far and away the biggest thing since and it feels like it's even a lot bigger than that. They point out that not only the Dodgers spending money on the payroll, for players themselves. But the system works because they're passing out one hundred and seventy million bucks to the people that say they can't afford it, and the salary cap, of course, would nuke that one hundred and seventy million dollar tax payment. And again, this is a team that could easily spend two hundred and twenty five million be below the tax apron. That's one hundred and ten percent on every dollar. Not write that check, and they'd still do fine with Shoe Aotani on the team, with Mookie Betts and Freddy Freeman on the they would still pack the stadium and the idea like football. They're trying to compare this to the NFL because they're a twenty three billion dollars a year juggernaut compared to twelve billion for the Dodgers. Like that's that's like football is a one game per week. There is zero local television deals. It's a national product that is disseminated to thirty individual markets. New York and lah have two teams, so and it's delivered to even the smallest market in Green Bay. Like it's not it's not the same. There's nothing, there's nothing comparable between It's like, I don't know, comparing a Hollywood blockbuster to baseball, like that's just that's it's they're not the same thing. There's nothing that's that's relatable between these two sports and the way that they're delivered through the media or to fans, and I think to compare it to the NBA is pointless as well. That's their other case because of how small the roster is in the NBA. You've only got five guys playing at one time, and one, literally one player can completely flip a franchise Denver Nuggets, Nikola Jokic, Dallas Mavericks when they had Luca. Going back to the Cavaliers of course, twenty years ago with Lebron chances success.
Speaker 4: Lebron has brought to the Lakers Matt so much success in prosperity.
Speaker 2: Well, prosperity being the key word. I saw Tim Harris was retiring today. I don't know what happened recently that would lead to Tim to call it a career. So yeah, certainly prosperous for certain persons.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what happened. Here comes Uncle Lawn. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: So the NBA is completely different and by the way, like throwing a cap on top of all this thing.
Speaker 3: Uncle lawn, Uncle Log's at the door.
Speaker 2: I got twenty four million bucks. I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 3: Are you at the Great Western Farm or are you over hearing us? Stables?
Speaker 2: Have fun with that, guys, I'm gonna call it a career. I don't know if you heard, but I was one of the eight people that got the twenty four million bucks. Those two numbers are tied in together, and uh, I'm gonna be calling it. I'm gonna go ahead and just head on out of here now.
Speaker 3: Basebally with a lot more responsibility roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you got it. It's players aren't ready to lace it up and get on a court when they're nineteen years old and have an impact by the time they're twenty one, like Jason Tatum did, or you know, the Deer and Fox did. Like That's not how it works in baseball. You know, you're typically in your fifth or sixth season through the minor leagues before you're ready to or third or fourth, you know, before you're ready to contribute like that. And it's a small contribution unless you're an ace pitcher like Paul's Skeens, Like that's the old and look what that's done for the Pirates. Nothing. They just have a two time Cy Young Award winner that's got very little else that that he can do because the team is so bad, so like you can't compare it to basketball. And again, I just find it almost impossible to believe that they're going to walk away from this. That they're up to twelve billion gross dollars in twenty twenty five and they have TV deals coming in two years that's going to blow past that number and get him into that sixteen seventeen billion dollars a year range. And if everything in baseball is so bad, then then why are the Dodgers arguably the most popular franchise of any sport in America right now? Like that's just that's the reality. When you talk about merchandise, sayes ticket sales, percentage of ballparks that are sold out when they come to town, it's impossible to argue the case that this is, for whatever reason, not working for the league. It's might not be working for teams at the in the bottom third of the league, but as far as the health of the Major League, of the Major League Baseball product, is it's working swimmingly well, and I would assume that's why this thing is not going to change, no matter how pissed off the owners of these crappy teams might be.
Speaker 3: All right, Matt, I feel you.
Speaker 4: I hope that they fix it too, because I don't want to be sitting here doing four hour shows every.
Speaker 3: Day like COVID.
Speaker 2: So what's up with the structor too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, we got anything new on the unrest of the players. And also.
Speaker 2: Look, okay, okay, well that's that's a positive. No, what's gonna give it?
Speaker 3: Fritch guys by another more money?
Speaker 4: Also, Matt, corrections and retractions, corrections, and my midday show is Monks and Merrill, Monks and Meryl, not Miller and Monk, but Monks and Merrill. And also Tony Clark was heard singing along with the song, saying, here I am doing it on with my sister in law, my sister in law, LA, you belong to me.
Speaker 2: I think it's just some financial Uh.
Speaker 3: No, Matt's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, we've got Only Kate's Cares, a very exciting version of Only Kate's Cares.
Speaker 2: You're down with occ you know me?
Speaker 3: Matt, It's a four hour show and Kate's is teeming with stories.
Speaker 1: Southern California's most listened to sports talk show.
Speaker 3: This is hetro Send money on demand.
Speaker 2: Throw some money AM five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio at first spring training game here with the Dodgers going to be this Saturday. Is their first spring training game out of Camelback Range Saturday against the Angels. First pitch just after twelve noon twelve ten pm, so days away. And of course you can hear it anywhere in the greater Los Angeles area through that iHeartRadio app. If you're not near a terrestrial radio, you can listen to it on your smart device. It is that easy as getting the iHeartRadio app. The AM five to seventy LA Sports tab twelve ten pm our first bit of spring training action.
Speaker 4: Here I am with Tim Kaits in the studio and Tim has a briefcase of stories and it is only Kate's care.
Speaker 1: Now for a segment that I've already lost interest in before this open is finished.
Speaker 11: Well, here are three stories I think you guys might be into. We'll start off with a little college football. Maybe this will grab your attention, guys.
Speaker 4: Is it about sack to the mac for the big ball sack game between Ball State and Sacramento State.
Speaker 3: No, but that game he gets here, ball sack game, Ball State Sack State twin balls.
Speaker 4: I mean we might have to hire our own broadcast crew to go out there cover. Now this involved will be calling the ball sack game for the Petros and Money Radio Network.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna trow two eyeballs on my sack.
Speaker 3: Play.
Speaker 11: Now, this this involves UCLA's new football coach, Bob Chesney.
Speaker 3: We love Bob chess Day. I just hope he doesn't fall in with the wrong crowd.
Speaker 11: We hope he doesn't do that either. He was a guest on the Petros Some Money show just a couple of weeks ago. Seems like a great guy. He has been successful everywhere he goes, and the reason is because he's got good capetial salve regina is his attention to detail. Here he is addressing the team over the weekend, and this is what he's expecting out of UCLA football players.
Speaker 6: Who's the guy that thinks the omelets? What's his name?
Speaker 11: He's asking the players, what is the name of the guy who makes the omiss have an Omelet guy inside the Wasserman Athletic.
Speaker 6: College Football Who's the guy that thinks the Omelets? What's his name?
Speaker 3: Alan? His name is Alan? I thought they said, I know it's Alan Alan.
Speaker 8: So you should all know that, right. You should also know Willie out there, right. You should know everybody else that's in there, every one of the people that are doing.
Speaker 6: A house cleaning in here. You should try to know their name. Walk by them and say hi.
Speaker 8: Think of it as someone's mother, someone's sister, someone aunt, someone something, because it is someone something, right, So let's just make sure we respect them that way. They're not here to pick up after you. They're part of our team, right, they are part of our team. And some point we'll have them come in here and introduce themselves with the picture of themselves up there and tell that tell you a little bit about them and their family, right, that's important.
Speaker 6: So just do not think of them as they're here to serve you. They're not there. You're equal, right, they are your equal. They're just like a coach. They're just like any great player on this team, the best teams in America. It's never about any one person.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, just about one person, and that leads me to that speech with that pitch.
Speaker 3: Kate McNown was in the room.
Speaker 4: I wish mcmown was there to hear that with his handicapped placard and his me attitude. At least when I parked in a handicapped spot, I didn't have a placard or anything.
Speaker 3: It's raw dog, all right.
Speaker 2: How many tickets did you get? Peak?
Speaker 3: Hundreds?
Speaker 11: The Holy Grail of Pokemon has officially de thrown, de thrown the kings of baseball and basketball.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 11: Logan Paul's ps I ten this star Pinka Chew illustrator, Pikachew whatever it is.
Speaker 2: It's bizarro Pikachu pach.
Speaker 4: It's drunk Pikachu stuff like a Pikachew.
Speaker 11: Logan Paul's ps A ten Pika Chew Illustrators sold for sixteen point four million dollars over the week.
Speaker 4: A card a Pokemon card, making it the most million dollar Pokemon car desired and highest paid card ever sold, beating Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant's Dual Logo Man Auto Upper Deck two thousand and seven card that sold for twelve point nine million dollars last summer.
Speaker 3: Oh, that guy's just crying in the gutter right now. Now, here's here's the catch.
Speaker 11: It's one of thirty nine cards that are out there from nineteen ninety eight original print pikachuw Illustrator cards.
Speaker 3: And here's the catch.
Speaker 11: How the thirty nine that are out there, only one's got a PSA grade ten. This card it's a one of one of one of one of one. It's the most rarest card out there for Pokemon collectors.
Speaker 3: That's why are the other thirty eight all beat up and some kid peed on him?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 3: PSA nine's graded eights graded?
Speaker 11: I don't they're only worth four million dollars, not the sixteen A pretty big four million dollars. And now you're wondering who bought this? A. J. Sakramucci Huh, I thought Logan Paul bought it. He Logan Paul put it up for bid and sold it. He is a venture capitalist and the son of former White House Communications director Anthony oh.
Speaker 3: Scaramucie scaram Scaramuchi, the mooch.
Speaker 11: Scaramuccie is worth a lot of money, really, and says his ambition is to start a new company called Treasure Trove, dedicated to acquiring the world's most significant cultural artifact.
Speaker 4: Gotta catch them all now. So Logan Paul sold the card to Scaramouch.
Speaker 11: Scaramooch bought it, and this is the first of his collection, his treasure trove that he's putting together. He says he's already bought and is waiting to get a t rex dinosaur fossil, and then he's gonna move on from the and trying to grab one of one's originals that are out there.
Speaker 3: Last year, Ben Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Does he have that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Does he have the uh? The board Ape Yachtsman? Did he buy that n f T as well?
Speaker 3: I think the board Ape has really plummeted in value. Did you see the n fts are worth like nothing?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, of course they are worth nothing.
Speaker 2: We could have we could have seen that when the Boardape Yachtsman was So you did this story like five years ago. Did you see what the boarding.
Speaker 3: I don't even don't even know who it is.
Speaker 4: And then COVID hits and all of a sudden, everybody wants some garbage pail kip cards again.
Speaker 3: Scotty Body, what the hell? Adam Ball, Oh, I love that.
Speaker 11: Here's your third story and this is local and kind of hits home to me. Burbank Police Department posted a photom.
Speaker 3: What do you didn't know during how is your Weekend? Yesterday?
Speaker 4: Well, first Roddy said that he got the same hot dog and ikea that we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a big win.
Speaker 4: But you know it's not true, Matt, that hot dog's only available at the United Arab Emirates.
Speaker 2: Well, I just assumed he flew to the UA, he hit it, and then I flew back.
Speaker 4: I had to be like, I just couldn't deal with it with the text. I had to be like, I don't think it's the same hot dog, and he didn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't like that.
Speaker 4: But the other thing that happened and how was your weeknd yesterday? Was Tim Kates revealed that he saved two husky dogs on Sunday night in the Hills of Burbank that had escaped their owner. Oh and he helps some Armenian kids wrangle the dogs. So another Tim Kate's not all heroes where Kate moment.
Speaker 2: Kate's big in the community, So I'm here for that really gives back someone that that iHeartRadio should be proud of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it balances out all his criticism of the Armenian culture. Oh you're talking about it?
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: Burbank Police Department shared a photo on Instagram last Friday involving two adorable French bulldogs. At the Burbank Police Department were called out to help get what happened?
Speaker 3: What was wrong with the dog?
Speaker 2: Well in the picture?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like ten thousand dollars each? Right?
Speaker 4: I heard now that USC is not playing a Notre Dame anymore. They're going to change the mascot to a French bulldog.
Speaker 2: Sounds about tearing.
Speaker 11: A call for service, Officer Parks was greeted by two lovely frenchies he cannot resist, petty and holding and snapping a photo with him. He is seen holding one of the French bulldogs in his arm. The other one is taking a dump on the grass behind him. But that's not why people are all excited.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 11: Apparently Parks is a good looking young man and by this morning, the post on Instagram by Burbank Police had two hundred thousand likes three thousand comments, all swooning over Officer parks good looks. Here's one comment, arrest me, but make it sexy. I committed a crime, Please come arrest me. Here's another one. I identify as a dog officer. Park wants to pick me up too?
Speaker 2: Does he have.
Speaker 3: He's a good dog officer, Parks. A young officer.
Speaker 11: The young patrol offers are in Burbank, catching the eyes of people on social media. And we're talking three thousand comments and a quarter of a million likes already.
Speaker 2: Yes, only they knew the chickens tickets that he's busy right ninety percent of the day.
Speaker 3: Now, Tim does have relations with the bb PD BP.
Speaker 2: You know him.
Speaker 3: I do not know him. He's a newer officer, looks very young. Is he a Korean guy, Parks or is he.
Speaker 2: Just a part question?
Speaker 3: Question would be a Korean guy?
Speaker 2: Park?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think so. Okay, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll show you a picture of him.
Speaker 2: I have not in the studio. So that's why.
Speaker 3: Maybe his dad is half career but probably not.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at him now, good looking guy. Yeah, look at the dog in the background. I identify as a dog. You gonna use those handcuffs editing else?
Speaker 4: Tim?
Speaker 6: Uh? Yes.
Speaker 11: One other note, Burbank sports cards on Saturday to celeb come like garbage there and.
Speaker 4: And wave around is awesome Pokemon card before he gives it to scare mooch.
Speaker 3: He won't be there.
Speaker 11: But Saturday is Top's rip Night all across the country. Different rip night like rip it Up in a pack all across the country. Different uh sports card shops are hosting athletes and celebrities to help rip open cards. There you go at Burbank Sports Cards on Saturday at noon, you can see the voice of Mickey Mouse Brett who.
Speaker 3: Swaggy p nick you all right.
Speaker 11: Five o'clock Live Morgan and Roquel Rodriguez from the w w E to chick Wrestlers.
Speaker 3: Some dives will be there. Oh but if you get there at two o'clock on Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Give him the timpany, give him Matthew's a big one Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 3: I don't think he'll be back.
Speaker 2: I will not coming back. I gotta go back to Indianapolis to see her Rodney.
Speaker 11: Burbank Sports Cars, Hollywood Way, and Magnolia This Saturday afternoon. It's Tops ritt Night. Even though this is in the afternoon on Saturday, you could see I'm not sure if he's signing autographs, are just gonna be there, probably just gonna be there.
Speaker 2: You can see him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I bet he's signing autographs. You know him, you love him. He started at Sierra Canyon, Brownie James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should go m see that, Kates, Dude.
Speaker 3: See Bronni Jay. I think I might go by.
Speaker 2: I'll try for that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you at least have to report on it. Just drive by to see how many cars are there for Bronnie Jay.
Speaker 3: Oh, try for that every time?
Speaker 2: Every time?
Speaker 3: Man, do you think that is going to be?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: I'm just to warm up for Brownie James.
Speaker 2: Guys, Kate's come over here?
Speaker 11: Hey, who got a long line for me? I'm just the voice of Mickey Mouse. Now they're here for Brownie's here in two hours.
Speaker 4: The voice of Mickey Mouse is much more accomplished than Brownnie James.
Speaker 3: He really is.
Speaker 6: It's like a yellow.
Speaker 2: Officer, Kates.
Speaker 3: Hey, did seem I identify as a dog today? Not a mouse?
Speaker 2: Arrest me? Well?
Speaker 3: Thank you for only Kate's games.
Speaker 4: See for Bank sports cards on Saturday, Bronnie James, rip Knight, what what?
Speaker 3: I'll be there for the voice of Mickey Mouse at noon? I bet you will.
Speaker 4: We got another hour a Great Sports Stop coming up next. Fun Fact Dan Quick Hits Stay with us. Vassa's Got Max Munsey at seven