Speaker 1: I'll laugh, some flirting and fun then nothing. Second date update happens at eight funny, I'll mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, I want to I want to do a couple of things here. One, I just want to do a quick little survey and ask ask a quick question. It happened again. This time it happened to Chelsea and I. So have you ever gone to a party and you go to the party and you show up at a time that was not the time that the party said that it was going to begin. Chelsea and I went to a party last week and the party, what we believed, was going to begin at five o'clock at night, so we were going to come thirty minutes late of the shy the time that the party started. We walked into the party, actually walked to their person's backyard because they were having the party in the backyard, only to see them putting tables together, shares on there and tablecloths on. Chelsea and I walk and we turn around and we and we're like, we're the first people here. Matter of fact, we're not just the first people here. We're here with the setup crew. We're here. We literally walked to their backyard and showed up and we're like, oh crap. And then Chelsea goes and looks at her phone and realizes the party doesn't begin until six point thirty.
Speaker 3: No, do you leave or do you help set up?
Speaker 2: We kind of did the whole we can come back, and our friend Denise was like, no, you.
Speaker 1: Guys stay, Everything's good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like one of those things where it's like, don't you know, everything's good. But we were there like with family, like literally like her kids, her grandkids, like we're like hanging out and Chelsea and I are just standing there like okay, what do we Hey, we're with the catering crew, you know, like one of those things. And so I want to ask this question, and it's just a quick showing of hands or even just quick calls. Have you ever had guests that showed up while you're still like in your underwear getting ready, like you know, you're showering, And is it ruder to be us showing up like really early or Kevin who shows up conveniently at the time that the food is being served.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I do two different ways. If you remember like last year when Walker, doctor Reynold's son had his graduation party.
Speaker 1: I showed up super early.
Speaker 4: Like a half an hour maybe an hour before where they were still setting up. It was the time it was either show up early in showface, or don't go at all.
Speaker 1: So I chose to show up and support. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest with you, though, I think that showing up early though, is harder because it's it's more difficult that because they know who's there because I've shown up like middle of the party or towards the end of the party, and you show up and they don't know when you got there because there's so many other people that you can hide amongst.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: This was one of those situations too, when everybody showed up. It was kind of like a like a TV show or something like that. It's like, oh, now, like people start randomly start coming in. Oh my god, it's the kaufmins.
Speaker 5: You know, rather show up someone show up early than stay late, because that's what I had. More is like I'm trying to go to bed, I want to take my makeup off, and you're still at my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so out of here. That's an interesting point.
Speaker 3: I wonder like, yeah, come early, I'm getting ready.
Speaker 5: Anyways, we can talk, but like when I'm ready for you to go, you need to go.
Speaker 6: But see, like my mom is notoriously she's always early forever, Like she'll show up at least thirty minutes early to every family function, usually an hour. My cousin Renee is the same way. Like you tell her six o'clock, she's at your house at four.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I'm always the one that's like if I'm hosting something, it's the last minute prep panic, Like I'm still trying to get everything into the place. So if you show up and I'm in that state, like it totally throws me off.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I like that.
Speaker 3: But poor a glass of wine, let them sit on the couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fletch was the early one.
Speaker 2: Fletch who used to work on the show and still does as our you know, putting deep voice guy together. Fletch would the doorbell would ring, the party was to start at six o'clock, and four o'clock in the afternoon, he'd come over to say he's going to play video games with my son.
Speaker 1: He would just show up when there wasn't even a party. That is true. That is true.
Speaker 2: Texter her here five eight six says showing up early is ruder than showing up late. I'd love to know your reasoning of that one. Another one here says I have family that do this all the time. They'll show up early and we will put them to work. Okay, that's a good idea, no rule, Yeah.
Speaker 4: As long as invitations have gone out, we've always said arrival at in your case six thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can we just put like a rive between four thirty and six thirty? Can we start doing that? Well, I've talked about this before. People who put a end date or an end time on parties. I think that is kind of weird, like when people say our party is from like graduation parties are different than just regular party because graduation parties you almost have to do that because there's so many graduation parties. But I have friends that will invite us over, and they'll invite us over and they'll say, Hey, Tom and Chelsea, do you guys want to come over to the house. We're having people over from six until eight thirty. And I'm like, that's weird, Like they're actually giving us an end time.
Speaker 1: Of when this thing's over.
Speaker 6: Part of me loves it because then I can like kind of plan the rest of my night, Like, oh, they want people out at eight thirty, Okay, cool, I'm gonna go home and like put on coffe clothes and watch something then like, I have my night.
Speaker 1: You know you're going to be home at a certain time you want. I agree with you.
Speaker 6: It does feel kind of rude to me, but something in me is also like, yes, I.
Speaker 2: Always wonder are they putting the end time on there for somebody specifically?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like who is it? Is it you know, cousin Ross, you know what I mean? Or whatever coming over?
Speaker 2: Like what's like that? Is that the reason why the end time is is coming out? Unless it's just surprise party. I don't need to be there at the time you tell me to be there. That's just how I feel. Well, a surprise party, you definitely got to make sure you show up if it's for thirty otherwise you're ruining this.
Speaker 1: Exactly did I be there at for thirty? Mo? What's up?
Speaker 5: Mo? I have?
Speaker 1: My last few years, I have people that show up my parties early.
Speaker 7: A couple of times, while getting out the shower, I'm still in a town, I'm like, look, you're here this early, You're seeing the goods.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, but you're too early.
Speaker 1: Seeing the goods? Uh that that you guys.
Speaker 7: Like, I'm sorry, help me out?
Speaker 1: Said you're gonna get I don't know. Did he swear? I don't know that I got it? Dump? I thought, did you Did you say the F word?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Okay, I said.
Speaker 7: They show up early. Uh, because I had people come many times.
Speaker 2: Early to my parties and I just getting out of a shower, you know, sh I'm like going around my head cut off last minute.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, if you guys here early, either you can help me out or you're gonna see my goods happening. Yeah? Can I can?
Speaker 2: I talk about guys uh in women who answer the door in their towels, Like, I think that that's weirder. Like that is because I've I've had that happen to me where I'm going over. I've got I go over to Buddy's house, and I've gone over to his house and I rang his doorbell and his wife is there with a towel around, and I'm like that to me, is okay, I'd.
Speaker 3: Rather stand there for five minutes while she got.
Speaker 2: Dressed, honestly, or talk to me through the ring doorbell, like say to me, hey just got out of the shower or something like that. I find it very awkward because it's one of those things where you go, oh my god, am I supposed to look where like top of the head, bottom of you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, I've was walking in the house before the party started.
Speaker 5: I'm in my towel.
Speaker 7: I'm like, hi, guys, I'm the Yeah, thirty five minutes, but give me one second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's a that's an interesting one. Thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Have you ever had this happen to you? Have you ever had a friend that throws a party and they just leave their own party like they.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That was another one of those things that happened where they all of a sudden, out of the blue, I'm like, where the hell did she go? And she just went to bed. She put herself to bed, you know. And it was not like it was dark because it doesn't get dark until late.
Speaker 1: What's going on? LaBelle, Good morning to Paul.
Speaker 8: How's everybody?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 8: I am always late, and so are a lot of my demographics. So if the party starts at six, I will put five on invitation And I've been doing it for a long time because like a lot of times the kids party, you print the space for like a two hour increment, and if people come an hour late and you're wat for money, so I always put an hour before it starts on the invitation.
Speaker 1: Can I can I just ask a quick question because I think it's obvious.
Speaker 2: But when you said in my demographic obvious, I think it's obvious that she's meaning that she's.
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that? What times when people say that, people say that, Okay, that's.
Speaker 8: Exactly what CBA times mean. Yeah, I'm black, African American, whatever, But yeah.
Speaker 1: Why is that? Can you can you explain that?
Speaker 4: I don't I don't agree to it. I don't agree with this. You got to ask label. You don't believe that people show up late to No, I'm not fitting that stereotype. I think people.
Speaker 1: I'm dead ass serious.
Speaker 2: So you don't believe that there you don't fit that stereotype.
Speaker 4: I don't you don't. Don't you don't fit that stereotype. I'm not always late.
Speaker 1: Where have I been late to the lading? Your party? Don't come labell?
Speaker 2: I think it's I find it interesting that you think I'm not going for I believe Kevin does not believe that is the case.
Speaker 1: I show up on time every time, my time.
Speaker 8: It's not for everybody, it's the case for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that's right.
Speaker 2: I love it, all right, LaBelle, you take care of yourself. Well, we're gonna judge it, don't. We have like a big station thing that we're supposed to be doing yacht party at the yacht Rock Listen. I show when I feel like, what time is that?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Look at that. I think it's like six, expect four. I don't expect that. Next weekend, Yeah, next weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm the only time I show up on time for if I'm getting paid.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've seen you show up to this show a little uh sometimes are six six six until ten o'clock. I heard yacht rock party. By the way, is yacht Rock Weekend happening at the Rooster Table Tail the seventeenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth. If you're a fan of yacht rock, they're doing yacht rock that weekend. They're gonna have live music and all kinds of good stuff. But I heard celebrating a big old party there on Friday night and come on out.
Speaker 1: And say, here's the thing. Is the yacht leaving the.
Speaker 3: Dock are a yacht at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, that's the whole. It's the music. I thought it was really hard water, definitely wine.
Speaker 3: We didn't even know.
Speaker 1: Right there. I thought it was like a double thing, like yacht rock one the yacht.
Speaker 3: You thought rock music.
Speaker 1: No, I thought it was yacht rock. But on a yacht that would have been better, which the yacht rock inside? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: To look at the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, have you ever been there's the there's the yacht all aboard. We're all getting what's going on? Ray high?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: So in my demographic, we get married. Yeah, when we get married, uh, you know, we have a drummer walk.
Speaker 1: That's out right. I love Caldan wedding.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you guys have seen it before in the neighborhood or something. I went to the casino the night before my wedding. My friends took me out. When I come back home, it was like three o'clock, four o'clock in the morning. There's a guy sleeping on my porch. Okay, it ended up being the drummer he was too drunk from the Friday night wedding. He was too drunk from the Friday night wedding.
Speaker 9: My wedding was on a Saturday, and he was like and he was like a fifty year old foreign guy and he basically told me, he told me like, don't worry, I'm just going to sleep out here. Somebody dropped me off.
Speaker 1: All I need to do is.
Speaker 7: Just brush my teeth.
Speaker 1: In the morning, I'll be get to go.
Speaker 7: He had his drums with him, and everything is so right.
Speaker 2: You should have grabbed his drum and woke him up with his drum, you know, yeah, I love that. By the way, what is the song called that the guys that come running in with at the weddings?
Speaker 1: Or what's the thing called? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for the call. Courtney wants to talk to Kevin. What's going on with Courtney?
Speaker 6: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 7: I'm so happy you guys are back.
Speaker 8: Everyone missed you for a week, but glad.
Speaker 6: You got some time off.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 4: So Kevin, you.
Speaker 2: Said that you only are you're not late if you get paid, But don't you get paid to come to work every day and you're late.
Speaker 4: All the time to work it's salary, Corney. I do more than what I'm supposed to anyway. You don't know you.
Speaker 2: Guys have the tally for who wins the throwback. Yeah, you guy should start Italian.
Speaker 7: How many days we can see, how many times you late