Speaker 1: What a weekend.
Speaker 2: So we moved Luke back up to Michigan State this weekend. And when I say that this move was maybe not as stressful and sad as the first move and even the second move that we had, I think Chelsea and I might officially have.
Speaker 1: Just enjoyed not having kids at home anymore.
Speaker 2: The only thing stressful was trying to get him all set up and trying to get the hell out of there because I was like ready to leave Luke on the doorstep of his new place that he's staying at. I was ready to get back in the car and drive home, and the drive home just felt great to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: You remember when we dropped him off a couple of years back for his freshman year at Michigan State. I'm sobbing like a baby. Chelsea was crying like a baby. There was no tears on the way home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just kicked him out.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it was like kind of and I don't know if Chelse felt the same way that I felt, but I felt like it was one of those ones where you know, we were kind of I don't know, maybe austed from the setting up of stuff, which, by the way, are there any listeners that are listening this morning? And the roles are kind of changed, where the guy's not really the guy in the relationship and the girls not really the girl in the relationship. In our relationship, Chelsea puts everything together, and I'm the guy that you know, gives warm hugs like I'm not the guy that, like, you know, put any of the Christmas toys together. I'm not the you know, the person that knows how to even read directions. Chelsea is the one that has to do Hi, Chelse, are you good morning? I'm sorry to wake you up?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I was just talking about dropping Luke off at school yesterday? And can I just say that Amazon is trying to kill the world. I think Amazon got together with the Republic of China and they put together things that they can sell to you that make you kind of your brain go mush. Have you ever looked at the instructions on an Amazon bed calculus? It's crazy, Chelsea, how many pieces were in this thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know that it was better than an Ikea bed.
Speaker 1: Wait? Is Ikea the worst thing to have to put together?
Speaker 3: For me? That's a little bit more time consuming is.
Speaker 2: It because where where's Ikea from? Is that Sweden or something like that they have like the everything in Sweden Swedish or something. Yeah, we were putting it together, and it was me, you know, basically trying to help Chelsea by saying, uh, okay, A attaches to F and then the b attaches to C nuts and.
Speaker 3: You were a part retriever was a I need you grab L.
Speaker 2: L B versus L T and then L. That was the kind of the thing and trying to put this thing together. And in the beginning, I'm looking at her going, isn't there just a frame that we can just buy that we just basically put together really quick.
Speaker 4: Huh No, he didn't want that. He wanted something that had storage underneath.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the worst, Chelsea.
Speaker 5: What was harder putting a bed together or answering the phone at six in the morning.
Speaker 2: I know, gotta imagine this was way more difficult, no, Chelsea. I also was telling keV at the beginning of the show here that for some reason, out of all the drop offs, this one felt like the greatest driving home, Like, I didn't feel sad at all.
Speaker 1: Did you feel sad dropping off?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, because I know.
Speaker 4: He was having fun, and yeah, how do.
Speaker 1: The talks change?
Speaker 5: Because I imagine like that first drop off, you're giving him the parent talk, this is what you look out for half fun, third.
Speaker 1: Year, like what is that talk?
Speaker 4: Well, the first year you're like stay away from the river, be very careful when you drink, just stay in groups. And this time it's like, well what kind of alcohol?
Speaker 1: Actually, this is no joke.
Speaker 2: Were was the last stop that we had before we left Luke and drove ninety six.
Speaker 3: Homes Manny's, and they welcomed him back.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Mannie's the liquor store there a little anybody who waits to miss you can say, you know Manny's right. Manny Luke walked into Manni's and it was like the old TV show Cheers.
Speaker 1: Normally he had welcome party. Do they know everybody or what's the story?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yeah, everybody knows everyone.
Speaker 5: Like there's only like two liquor stores any slanting that like kids can go to and get liquors.
Speaker 2: So it's like you're gonna see all your friends in that liquor store.
Speaker 3: Because everyone's getting the same stock.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. And and uh, and we'll talk about this a little later. But Luke had a little little issue with his place. He couldn't stay in his place last night. Really, yeah, explain, We'll explain that we didn't want him staying that could have stayed there. Well, yeah, there was a there was a squatter that was staying.
Speaker 5: There at college.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, explain late explaining.
Speaker 4: To explain it wrong, But it was a miscommunication with the.
Speaker 1: Landlord, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Question for you and the pictures that I posted up on our Instagram and Facebook from our move, listeners are wanting to know why I was sweating so much and you weren't, and yet you were the one putting everything together.
Speaker 3: The question of the day.
Speaker 4: Luke and I kept on looking at each other as you're sweat with prograsped, like are you having a hard attack or what is going on?
Speaker 2: And then listeners were trying to explain to me that yesterday wasn't even like eighty five degrees.
Speaker 1: It was actually nice for some reason.
Speaker 3: It was a little warm.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It looks on the top floor of this this place. Okay, so, and it's like a house that they're living in. It's like, how many guys are the house?
Speaker 3: Two floors? Nine guys?
Speaker 2: Nine rooms and looks pray basically in the attic of this damn place.
Speaker 3: It is hot, Lord.
Speaker 4: Chelse, second floor, it's not an attic. He has a balcony with fresh hair coming in.
Speaker 2: I could not, honestly, I couldn't even breathe at certain points and I having to walk up the stairs. I'm like, why could Luke not pick the room closest to the front door?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: His name is Henry.
Speaker 2: Yes actually asked Juice wants to get his own podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody's got a podcast.
Speaker 2: He would like the Ask Juice podcast. The greatest is Ask Juice. Has a stellar mustache too. He looks really good.
Speaker 3: So summer job too, very very proud.
Speaker 2: He went to Chicago this summer and he sold pest control.
Speaker 1: Door to door. He was one of those door to door door.
Speaker 2: It has to be tough. In two thousands. You ready for this one? He sold so much his rent was free. They get rent. That's how good of a salesman. Control your name as you know what you're talking about. It was pretty amazing. So are you are you tired today? Are you sore? Chelsea? Because for some reason, she carrying the family bro She's amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the other thing. He didn't help us carry stuff up because of his shoulders.
Speaker 3: So it's that chair and walk up.
Speaker 2: I carried Wait, no, no, no, I carried the batting and the pillow. I carried the batting, the pillows I carried. I carried, uh, the laundry detergent. I carried some of that stuff. Wait, hold on, Cody, Cody wants to say something about my sweat pictures. What's going on, Cody, Hey, yeah, I saw you have the Texas longhorns. Wait, explain that his longhorns to anybody that doesn't understand that from not seeing the picture.
Speaker 3: It just starts in the center and then goes on to the.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you were in a don't take.
Speaker 2: Cody, Cody, I call it the Batman. I say, I looked I looked like Batman on that line. Cody, you're Batman. Love you, buddy, Thanks man.
Speaker 3: You look fit.
Speaker 5: Though I look fit, it looked like this is only a one exl Actually it wasn't true.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it was I'm in smaller sizes now. I can't believe that you are. You want to lose weight, you go to Luke's sauna up in Michigan State. It's better than any red light sauna you could ever get into.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: So the best part too, if we went to dinner afterwards than Lucas I got. I have this shirt. I think you should change into it? Like yeah, we think you should change. It's like no, I like this shirt, like change.
Speaker 1: I actually bought the wrong size at Abercrombie.
Speaker 2: And you know how Abercrombie makes those NFL shirts, but they make them like oversize, so I could fit.
Speaker 1: Into their I believe it or not. It was it was cropby now you know.
Speaker 4: Now, but it would have been so funny.
Speaker 1: Why are you when you get together Chelsea with Kevin? It's bad news.
Speaker 2: I tried to get Chelsea to come in this morning because Shannon's out, and Chelsea's like, you didn't ask me far enough. I go, wait a second, I did ask you a long time ago. I'm like, come in, So Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she had a move, Chelsea, Chelsea and not going out today anyway, so what what breaking?
Speaker 3: We have a date?
Speaker 1: Sorry, wait a second, hold on a second.
Speaker 5: That's not good to the spot she worked around saw yesterday with.
Speaker 2: The unreal We'll hold on a second here, hold on, keV uh wait, wait, don't want to say, Kevin, you're are you taking Chelsea out on the date today?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: And is there any rumor? Is there any rumor that you're going to get a little something?
Speaker 1: I don't like him? You don't it, Kevin? Do you think Mojo is the funniest on the show?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: No, delete them, Kevin. Chelsea's on the phone. Hey, Kevin is not good. It's not as good as them.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kevin, do you like my my Texas longhorns?
Speaker 1: When you pissed? You got talf for eightything? Alright? I love you, Chelse. I'll talk to you later, Okay, all right,