Speaker 1: Are you ready for the keyword, because here it comes. This is very important. If you have your radio on, then it's part of God's plan that you enter the keyword just by going to the iHeartRadio app and then tapping the red microphone thing and say the keyword is as express. So that is the keyword. Well, once you do that, you're in the drawing. Basically, it's kind of a virtual drawing of all the people who enter the keyword. And once you do it, the keyword is espresso. That's all you need to say. You could fly off to LA to see basically the concert of the year, the concert now that Taylor is done, this is the concert everybody wants to go to.
Speaker 2: I feel like we have a new story about our concert every single time. You never know what celebrity is going to be at this one. Drew Barrymore was just at the one in New York.
Speaker 3: List Yeah, yeah, So Brenda Carpenter is doing it. Man, I feel like she's capable of anything.
Speaker 4: And if she's in LA, you know there's going to be some people in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Yes, Brenda Carpenter, keyword is espresso. Make sure you use that on the iHeartRadio Apple's talk a little while ago about Halloween and like whether kids ring the doorbell or not. And I would say the probably fifty groups or so that we had come to the house on Friday, maybe five rang the doorbell and the rest would kind of stand there. So a bunch of people texted in and one said, my name is Nate. We were literally talking about this with friends on Halloween. It was weird. No kids ring the doorbell. It was the first time we've ever noticed that. No joke. Another one says, you're absolutely correc Dave. We had about one hundred and seventy five kids. I think the doorbell rang maybe once or twice, but there it was so busy. I was by the front door most of the evening. Another one said, I noticed none of the kids said trick or treat. They just stood there. I think that's true. But at the same time, I other kids say trick or treat, Happy Halloween and thank you. Yeah, I say, the majority of the kids, you know, they raise them right out in chan happen, and they raise them right to say thank you when you give them the nerds and the the Nesli's crunch bar.
Speaker 2: Nobody's saying the classic trick or treat, smell muffy, mean something good?
Speaker 4: You think I dated that. I don't care underwear.
Speaker 1: I ever heard the second part of it, never heard the second verse.
Speaker 4: Belt the underde that's a classic.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think we take for granted, like what we know what to do. Like if we went trick or treating, we would go down, ring the doorbell, say trick or treat, get the candy, say thank you, and then turn around to leave. But if no one's telling them to do that, I think we just take for granted what we already know and just think that the kids just osmosis know it, dude, Like, how are they supposed to know it without being taught that?
Speaker 2: Since you got a lot of kids, do kids still have the cute little like pumpkin bins there?
Speaker 4: Do everyone else?
Speaker 5: Everybody else? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I never did the pillow case. I did, see I did it. I feel like I always had my little pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had a little plastic pumpkin. Yeah, and then my dad got really sick one time and threw up into it and I never wanted.
Speaker 5: To use to be.
Speaker 4: Did you get any like older kids too? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got several older kids once that were there was ones that I would literally say, what are you supposed to be?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: And they're like sixteen and that they're like, I'm a Viking span And I don't remember exactly. There's one kid that came by very late, like eight forty five, and he must have got a late start because he only had like five pieces of candy and he had a toolbox. He was like a mechanic and he had a toolbox. And I'm thinking this kid kind of went all out, but he probably had to work or something.
Speaker 4: A late start.
Speaker 1: Kids trying to make right, make it up for lost time, and he's walking around at with no candy in his box. It is that Halloween season is getting colder, and so we're doing Coach for Kids and every year we hear from I think we've heard from Holly for the last three or four years, right, Holly.
Speaker 7: Yep, that's right, Holly.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your efforts to raise Coach for Kids and what school you work at and tell how that's going.
Speaker 7: I'm at Blaine High School.
Speaker 1: Go Bengals, Yeah, Bengals, Bengals.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep. Our cross country team boys team just one state, so shout out to them. But we are currently at three hundred and I think two jackets right now. Our goal is six hundred and we've been doing this for thirty two years.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow a good partner for them.
Speaker 1: That is so awesome that you take these all down to Pilgrim and then they clean them up and then distribute them to people who don't have warm winter coats. Is it a particular group or is it the whole high school that's doue with this up at Plaine?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's my seniors and my business internship program who are also members of Business Professionals of America or BPA. So this is the group that has kind of started with them years ago. Randy Hemp said was the one that initiated it and was looking for a new community service project for the club. Yeah, you've just continued that tradition over the years.
Speaker 1: I think that's great. I think, you know, more high schools should do this. But I'm so proud of you guys that and impressed with you guys that your goal is you're still short. When's your deadline, Holly November fourteenth, Okay, and that's the deadline for anybody to take a coat by Pilgrim. Yes, and to drop it off with. You got one old coat, or you got fifteen old coats or whatever. You get a lot of kids coats or adults coats or everything.
Speaker 7: We have a good mixture of everything. And we have some brand new coats that people donated, some gave cash. So my kids went to Savors and win a bunch, bought a bunch of colts. So they're they're going out to the community and going to different houses and trying different things. Now I think it's the weather.
Speaker 1: Like well, one of the things I also noticed is you're from Minnesota because you say coots, So we're collecting a lot of Oh well, same the same kind of accent. So where if if somebody's going to Blaine today and they got a bunch of coots, where where should they bring them? Down to the front office or down to your trunk of your car? Where do they bring them?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they can just bring them right to the main entrance. We have a band by security and they can just drop them off in there and the security guards NODA just contact me and the kids will stop down and grab everything.
Speaker 1: That's so great, and it's so great. It's so great to get for kids to learn like you know, community service at that age. That is so cool, Holly. You're doing some good work over there. Now the Blaine fight song, here we go and it's on you one two, three four, And I.
Speaker 7: Try to do that again. I can't get it. I just know less three four mg.
Speaker 1: A LS Bengals, let's go Wait, that's a vice.
Speaker 4: Gee, hey LUs Bengals, Bengals go fight with.
Speaker 5: Bet.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And that's the rouser you wore. Holly. We love you, We love Blaine. Thanks for doing what you do. We appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I appreciate having me on you.
Speaker 1: Bet. Okay, if you are a blame Bengal, then to bring bring some coats, and if you do not, then bring it by a pilgrim before November fourteenth. Okay, we're gonna come back in a second. We had a lot of we had a lot of stuff going on. I decided, first of all, Bailey's got two dates this week. We got to talk about that. Okay. We've also got to talk about how Susan and I have decided that I can't she can't die. First, Okay, Manna, we're gonna talk about that. Why in a second. We've had a lot of stuff coming up. Monsters, the pot, We've got, Bailey's got, the Benni Hanna song. There's so many things coming up. Stay here, the Dave Ryan Show on Katie WB So much going on. Hope you had a great weekend. Check out our weekend in five photos, and I know a little bit about all of us and what we did over the weekend. Also, there's a great picture of me holding a baby on my lap. Oh a bit, because I can tell you something. Alison had a busy weekend, so we said, well, watch little Olivia. That's her daughter. She's two months old, and a little Olivia. You would think that a two month old is like gonna eat and then nap and then eat a nap, no, wha, wha whaw pretty much the whole time. And I got her to calm down because I'm good with children, So I got her on my lap. And Susan's like, oh, that's a cute picture. Let me take a picture. And I'm like, well, let me just show you the twenty six twenty one inch guns. Oh, so have you seen the picture of the twenty one inch guns? Gosh, let me go look for it right now, look at it, right now because you know this is what this is what happens when you work out regularly like me and Jenny. Is he those guns?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: So sorry? This page is currently unavailable.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Bay, bring back Drake a little respect.
Speaker 4: What listen?
Speaker 2: I'm okay with you flexing of the guns and the baby, but like, what is going on with your face? Why are you doing ducks? Are you a drunk twenty one year old girl?
Speaker 1: It's my face when I make my when I flex.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and every picture of you at boo bage as Jenny do, every single picture of duclips.
Speaker 1: I want to make an effort.
Speaker 4: Why didn't she be realistic? I see, I see it? Clip?
Speaker 1: Can I can I make an observation? I realized that Susan can't die first because if she dies first, I don't know how to do anything. I mean, I can make a doctor's appointment. I last time I tried to make an airplane reservation, she said I screwed it up and I didn't use our points, so she had to cancel it and go back and make it. I don't know when property taxes do or how much we pay. I don't know how insurance works. She's always on the iHeart app going give me that I got a key? Well, what's a what's the code? I'm going to get a code? What's the code? And she's filling out insurance. I don't know how many of that works.
Speaker 5: Thank goodness you've got her, because wow, she's really doing everything that you should know how to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how are you? It is concerning.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've known people where their partner has passed and they literally didn't know how to function.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, how are you feeling today? I'm telling great, okay, good. I want to make sure you're not near death, because if you were near death, I really don't know. Yeah, i'd be sad. I'd be sad for a day or two, and you know, we do a nice memorial service and whatever. But after that then bills would start to come in the mail, and I don't know how did they do? They still use quick pay? Is that a thing?
Speaker 4: Quick pay?
Speaker 8: Nope?
Speaker 1: Then quick quicks quick? What do you do you write a check for bill pay? That's what I'm thinking. Do you still use bill? Is that a thing anymore?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes?
Speaker 8: Or you can go directly to the the bill's site and pay it.
Speaker 1: There's what is the bill site is it? What is the How do I know what the bill side is?
Speaker 8: Target dot com?
Speaker 1: It's not bills dot com dot com dot com. Because or we got married. I would do all this stuff on my own, but that it was a check. You get to may something from Excel Energy and be like, oh, forty three dollars and nineteen cents and I'd write that out boom, send it in and don't you don't do you don't do that anymore.
Speaker 4: You're screwed. But don't worry.
Speaker 8: I've talked to Alison about taking care of you.
Speaker 4: You have not how.
Speaker 8: You really like You're gonna have to help your dad.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to help your dad.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I'm worried your that you're Are you healthy?
Speaker 4: I'm healthy.
Speaker 1: She's working out over it. Snap, you know she's lost. She lost thirty two pounds from trainer Mike. From trainer Mike. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Good, So, Jenny, I gotta tell you this cute story.
Speaker 4: It kind of it. It just kind of meld my heart.
Speaker 8: So we were at Alice wanted to go to this book fair at Fat Pants Brewery.
Speaker 4: And so we decided this hag along and we.
Speaker 8: Decided to say, and watch some of the Vikings game in the bar area, and I look over and there's this older guy and trying to figure out what he was doing. And Dave's like, well, I think he's signing stuff, but I don't know who he is.
Speaker 4: And so David and Allison we're sitting there talking about it, looking up old.
Speaker 8: Vikings, trying to figure out who he was, and come to find out it was Tommy Kramer.
Speaker 1: Yea, it was like a classic old Viking from the nineteen seventies and eighties.
Speaker 4: Yet oh okay.
Speaker 8: So they kept looking over to see who was over there buying his stuff. And I was like, Dave, just go over there. I know you want to go over there and talk to him and buy something. Go buy something. And it took about ten minutes and finally between Alison and he went over there and bought the jersey and talked to him, got a picture.
Speaker 4: He was so excited.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I felt bad. Well, Alison had noticed first. She's like, Dad, there's a guy behind you and he's signing autographs, but nobody's over there. And I feel bad for him because Alison's got such a soft heart. So I turn around. I'm like oh God, that's Tommy Kramer. And it's not like nobody was going over there. But it wasn't like a giant event. So most of time tom he was having pretzels and watching the Vikings game. So I felt a little bit bad for him. I'm like, well, I'm gonna go buy a jersey because he has dementia and I think he's out raising money for healthcare bills and things like that. So so I went over and I talked to him for a little bit, and it's funny because he's watching the Vikings and he said something like these blank and idiots don't know what the blank they're doing. So there's a picture of me with with what.
Speaker 8: It's very it was very cute. But at the same time, come full circle. Dave comes over to the ATM Susan because he didn't have any money on him. You know how to get any so I had to give.
Speaker 4: Him money to but not the ATM Susan.
Speaker 5: Dave, you don't even have money on you don't have any money.
Speaker 1: You're useless. I'm going to live in a cashless society.
Speaker 4: You turn out your pockets and a little fly comes.
Speaker 1: Out, like, oh man, Susan, we we I'm just calling to make sure that you're well and don't die, because if you do, then Allison's going to have her plate full with two three kids and a dad to take care of her fourth kid. Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 8: You know I try to I try to work through this and show him hot things, and he just has no interest.
Speaker 4: He's not listening. He's substracted by his reels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm watching reels. Look at that as there's a dog on a skateboard. Look at That's crazy? All right, have a good day, okay, yeah, okay, what what? What?
Speaker 4: I won't die on?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Don't you were extra concerned last week when she hadn't been up to let Bernie out yet, you kept like checking the door cam or whatever you have.
Speaker 1: To see whether she lived, because she didn't. She slept until like nine o'clock, and that's not like her. I thought, maybe she died. Is going to send the neighbor, Christine over to see if there was a corpse in the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, corpse in the bed, somebody says, Susan. Susan, he's a bit once a week teaching us how to adult truly. And someone else said that that is me, Dave there you Her husband handles all the household bills, and I'd be lost without him.
Speaker 1: Somebody said it's so sad that a person can't do basic tasks. I really hope this is a bit I'm.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've been with your partner for X amount of years. They do certain things you do, so she doesn't trust me to do anything. You know what I do? Climb up on stuff to reach high things. That's what I do. Yeah, I climb up on ladders and things to reach high stuff.
Speaker 4: But do I try to do other things then climbing up on high thing?
Speaker 1: Nocause I tried to make an airplane reservation. I have it up, and she had to cancel it and start it over again.
Speaker 2: To be fair, you tried to figure out your moth infestation about a week or two ago. Oh, you failed, and then you had to hire a company, which I'm assuming at that point she went and hired the company.
Speaker 1: Huh correct a moon.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how to use the phone, yeah, I mean I got it upside down.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do have a lot of like pictures that are just kind of like leaning up against the wall because I want someone else to hang them, and I don't have anyone to hang them.
Speaker 4: So stay there.
Speaker 1: You're able to sustain, and you're able to like go to your appointments and make insurance payments.
Speaker 4: The only one who can do it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a trap.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's a trap because she knows that I could never leave her for so somebody who's like, you know, thirty two years old, because I wouldn't know how to you know, I would, you know, I don't know how to do anything by myself.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a trap. It's a it's a ploy to keep me for leaving her for somebody who's much younger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm thirtyeen.
Speaker 2: Years It's interesting because we were at Boo Bash the other night and I didn't see any of the hot thirty two year olds lining up for I saw like the sixty year olds that were there.
Speaker 1: Six year line up. That's Alice, Patty and Harold and Harold.
Speaker 4: There was a couple of Harolds.
Speaker 1: Exs all right, you were never more than thirty minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter keywords is very important. It is the last week, so we'll keep your radio on for another six or eight minutes and I will get you that keyword right now. It is a little Monday motivation because sometimes you know, little perspective is nice on a Monday. And I really love this one. It's just so it's not really like a yeah, go get them, it's a reminder. And I really like this one. You haven't even met all your favorite people. You haven't seen all your favorite cities, you haven't had all your favorite drinks. You haven't met all the people who are going to love you so much. You haven't had all your best days. So cheers to that. There's still so much good coming for you. And I think sometimes we forget that, Like we look back and we go, yeah, that was really cool back in the day and back in the day, and I went here and I met this person whatever. But there's a lot of things in your life that you still haven't experienced yet that you don't even know. You haven't had your favorite food, you haven't met maybe you have, maybe you've met your favorite person, but maybe you haven't met your favorite person. Bailey, you think that your ex was your favorite person. And yeah, you've got two hinge dates this week.
Speaker 5: I've got two hinge dates this week, And both of them will be my new favorite person.
Speaker 4: Well maybe real quick they'll be here.
Speaker 2: I love that though, because I do think that it's a lot of like perspective of like you're in. If you're in a little bit of like the trenches right now, you have to remember that, like there's some really exciting things that could happen in the future.
Speaker 3: There really are, and I don't know that just not even just the trenches, but like I've read this thing and it was like, there's nothing crazier than like a twenty somebody in their mid twenties that thinks they're running out of time. I'm in that age, Brack, and I'm like twenty four, and it's there's so much world I haven't seen. There's so much world I haven't done. So it's like, calm down and just let life.
Speaker 4: Life, David. At what point do you run out of time? Yeah, let's rune it down.
Speaker 2: What we really need to stop being like, you still have time. But I'm seventy two.
Speaker 1: I think even I know seventy two year olds that are still out doing their things. And I know a bunch of forty year olds who have given up and they decided to get unhealthy and lay around and look at their then doom scroll all day. I know both kinds. I know seventy two year olds were like looking forward to their next hike, their next adventure to go skydiving. And then I know forty year olds who are like marrow our grasshold trust M. I know why I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Really well, remember that story I told a couple of weeks ago on.
Speaker 4: Eighty something year old she won like a triathlon. Yes, well she did well, No, she didn't finish.
Speaker 2: She did the iron Man, which is just the fact that she completed It is insane.
Speaker 4: And eighty something years old and she was like the oldest person to ever do it. Yeah, it's soad.
Speaker 1: I love that. So that is your motivational Monday. On KATIEWB, shout out to Dad. They don't say Dad's name or their name, but they say day is my dad's birthday. Can you give them a happy birthday shout out? We love listening to KATIEWB, so shout out Dad. You share a birthday with Roseanne Barr Wow and Kendall Jenner who is thirty years old today and today is also national Sandwich Dad.
Speaker 4: Happy holidays.
Speaker 1: What's your order at subway, I'll go first. Mine is the veggie delight on flat bread. What's your order at subway, Bailey.
Speaker 5: I've been really into the tuna salad, like not salid tuna.
Speaker 4: You know, it's nice and salty and delicious.
Speaker 1: Y ish.
Speaker 2: I just go with herkey breast on Italian herbs and cheese.
Speaker 4: That's the best bread ever. It's so good, so delicious. Yeah, he's on the phone.
Speaker 1: He's on the phone. He likes all sandwiches, probably peanut butter and jelly. He's got the taste of a twelve year old boy. All right, let's we got a lot of stuff to get to. Let's get into Dave's dirt. Then your Sabrina Carpenter keyword, don't leave because this could be the time you win it. And it's only three and a half minutes away. It's the Dave Ryan Show, one on one point three kd WB. Vikings win poor man Rush McCarthy throwing right nailor and he caught it.
Speaker 4: Yes, folks.
Speaker 1: So Pa is super excited because they converted on a third down and then so they got a first down and so that ended it for the Lions. So the Vikings are now They don't have the best record in the league, that's for sure, but this was a very important game in their division. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sidney Sweeney reunited with her ex fiancee Jonathan Divino over the weekend, but it did not go well. Apparently, she was out with friends in Santa Mona having dinner watching the World Serious Game and then she left in an uber, but then was spotted a few blocks away getting out of that uber and into a vehicle of her ex fiance Jonathan, and that could have led to some speculation, especially since she seems to.
Speaker 4: Have been dating Scooter Braun recently, but it.
Speaker 2: Seems that the breakup happened for a reason, and when they got to her her house, a witness said, she screamed at Jonathan, I.
Speaker 4: Don't believe you. Please leave, leave me alone. Trauma Trumama.
Speaker 5: MTV is canceling its television show Ridiculousness after forty six seasons.
Speaker 1: Crazy that I've watched that show a few times and it's like, every time I watched it, I'm like, I'm never watching this stupid show ever again. And yet you did, and I did.
Speaker 5: The show lasted fifteen years, forty six season is I had seventeen hundred episodes. It ends in twenty twenty six, and I heard somebody was talking about this and how many like episodes there truly are. That you could just start Watchingiculousness and it could last days and days and days and days and days with how much content they have, So I don't think they necessarily need to make any new content Ridiculousness. They can just run on reruns for the rest of time, that's sure.
Speaker 4: I don't think that that was his best show.
Speaker 2: His best show was Robin Big Well, yes, but rip to Big because they were so funny.
Speaker 4: That was really funny.
Speaker 5: The MTV says that they want to return to shows that are more like the stuff they did in their quote unquote experimental days, like Room Raiders.
Speaker 4: Maybe or next.
Speaker 1: Was Next on MTV?
Speaker 4: Yes it was. That was the one with the bus yep Yes, Yes.
Speaker 1: They'd like go with the five guys and then like be like next on the next guy yahhh. In other Dirt, Katie Perry confirms the Justin Trudeau romance two fans to get me to marry.
Speaker 4: And he has.
Speaker 7: Else.
Speaker 1: Hey, good for her. I think she said a concert. I'm not either that or at I hop I'm not really not really sure. All right. That is the dirt brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. Here comes your keyword in three two one for that Sabrina Carpenter trip. Here it comes.
Speaker 4: Let's take a trip or chest.
Speaker 9: Just want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now on KDWB talk back. The keyword feather. That's feather on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, that is the keyword. Make sure you do that.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is open up the iHeart app, tap that red microphone button, say the keyword is feather. And that's really all you got to say. How will you be notified that you want? You'll either get an email or a phone call, probably by the end of this week or maybe past the weekend, because this is your last week to enter this. So every time you hear us mentioned the keyword, make sure you do. It's free to do and you can win an amazing trip to Los Angeles to see her in concert. Airfare, hotel and tickets are all on us. Is this our girl, the foot in Mouth girl?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Let me just let me just talk to her for a second here. Did you have a good Halloween besides making an idiot out of yourself, Samantha, Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'd like to stare only with you guys. Basically, I was at a Halloween party over the weekend and there was a bunch of people there, a lot actually that I didn't know, but anyway, I was in like a little group and there was someone dressed in drag as Marie Antoinette. You know who that is, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Marie Antonette is the French Prince Royalty. So there's somebody dressed in drag as Marie Antoinette.
Speaker 6: Exactly, so like you make one ugly woman. And I was like I thought I was being funny. It was like I wasn't clever of a joke. But yeah, so no one even laughed or smiled, and everyone around me was absolutely so quiet. Like for Crooked, there was like a pin drop moment.
Speaker 1: Because you had said you make one ugly woman and you don't know who this person is to this drag.
Speaker 6: Like you make one ugly woman, and it was it did not land at all at all. But I mean, you guys can get the rest. She was actually a woman, but she was dressed as Marianne Tornette could god, And the more I looked at her, I was like, you know, I could kind of like see the makeup and either way. The woman legit looked at me with this my face and was like, I am a woman.
Speaker 1: And I was after you had said you make one ugly woman. Oh this is where I would I would I would look for a trap door in the floor or a carpet that I could lift up and crawl underneath it just like evaporate, right, Okay, so we're.
Speaker 6: Still in this small group, and then another person tried to save me, like and was like we were like talking a little bit earlier, so he was like, oh my gosh, like you're so funny, right and then but it just could.
Speaker 7: Not be saved at that moment at all at all.
Speaker 6: Like it was still so quiet after everybody like just walked away, and I just wanted to go into like a call into a hole so bad. I absolutely just like left right after you left.
Speaker 1: We we all put our foot in our mouth. But if you haven't done it in a while, you're overdue. It's probably gonna happen this week. You'll say something to somebody who looks pregnant who is not pregnant. Yes, you actually called out a woman and called her that is one. You make one ugly woman.
Speaker 4: Because he thought she was attract because you thought she was I'm not going to blame you.
Speaker 1: Or what.
Speaker 6: And they had to go through it twice because then they're like, oh, like you know, we just tried to do obviously like two jokes that didn't land because that I tried to like save me after and it just it was that.
Speaker 1: God, I'm sure that after your left here, like who brought that woman? Don't ever invite her back?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would never Halloween party again.
Speaker 1: I think I think we maybe we've learned something here. Never assume that somebody is a woman in dragon because it might just be a ugly woman.
Speaker 3: Oh no, just so there always another It was the mustache.
Speaker 10: Oh what if she's listening right now and reliving in all this horror of meeting Samantha and she's all proud of her Marie Antinette costume, and then Samantha's like, you make one ugly woman.
Speaker 4: Well, don't be ugly in your costume.
Speaker 5: No head, it got like the one singular mole she probably is wearing like lipstick or something. And I mean, Marie Antoinette, that's a very you know, makeup look.
Speaker 4: So I get I get it.
Speaker 5: But I feel I feel the same way my face was green for Halloween. If somebody came up to me and then was like, hah, you'd make you're such an ugly woman.
Speaker 1: What if they would have thought you were a dude because you were dressed as it does?
Speaker 5: And I told Jenny, I said specifically for my costume that I was going to keep my hair down and I was gonna wear lashes because I wanted people to still know that I was a woman. Because what if I had worn a little bald cap. I was the mask from the Mask movie. So what if I were a bald cap and didn't like look like a girl at all? What if I like went all out, then people would think I was a boy and it would hurt my feelings. And I feel bad for this. Marie Antoinette, I totally feel bad for it. The rest of the night is She's like, oh god, no, I looked like an ugly woman.
Speaker 4: It looked like a dude. Come up to you and say that to you at the Boo bas.
Speaker 1: I was one ugly woman. Seriously, I do not make a pretty woman. It was. It was a little bit frightening. When I put on makeup, I actually resembled my mother. I really did. I looked at the mirror after Susan did my makeup, and I'm like, I look like my mom. Oh my god, Samantha, It'll be okay next time. Keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not even going to.
Speaker 1: I never never leave the house. Leave the house again. Gosh, do we forgive her? Should she be?
Speaker 4: Yes? That's all.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Have a better day, Samantha. I okay.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 1: When people have something happened that they call our show, make sure make sure. I By the way, I got an email that I want to read to you about a week in hookup, and I don't have time to read it right now, but at about eight o'clock you've got to hear what happened. This woman met a guy on I think she said it was Hinge, and so she drove four hours to meet him, and then everything was going fine until it didn't. And then things took the most unpredictable turn ever. And I will read you this email because she wouldn't be on the radio. I tried to call her and get her on, but she would not be on. But I'll read you this email coming up a little bit here on one oh one point three kd WB more Supreena Carpenter. Keywords come up all the time, So make sure you stay here. I have some bad news for you. What you guys have been hounding me for a year to take you all to Bennie Hannah. So last week we agreed that Wednesday at noon this week, that we would all go to Bennie han Over in Golden Valley.
Speaker 4: You brought it up. You brought it up, you said, you know what, I'll finally take you guys.
Speaker 1: Well we're not going.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 1: Well here's the reason why. Because I have got this belly pain and I've had it for ten twelve years, and last week it was really bad to the point where I couldn't even sit still because I'd be sitting down and I'd like, I can't sit so I'd have to get up and walk around just to kind of like try to deal with the pain. So I called to make a doctor appointment at the at the the gastro doctor. And guess when the appointment is Wednesday at eleven thirty of course. Wow, that was as soon as they could get me in. They said, okay, Monday morning at eight. I can't be there today at eight o'clock, but I can be there. Don't look so sad, Bailey. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We've been wanting to go because we've been I think again we brought this up because you offer to do it, then never cash in, and now look at you cashing out like I'm punk.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think that you guys should be a little bit more supportive of your friend who could have like some dread disease.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you've had belly paint for like twenty years. You're fine still, it hasn't done anything to yet yet. You know what fixes belly pain, Benny Hannah.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's Benny Hannah, with your wonderful coworker.
Speaker 1: You know I can't. I've got a health crisis over here, and the three of you are bullying me to take you to Benny Hunt.
Speaker 4: Give me a pen and I'll burst the pain in your belly.
Speaker 1: It'll be gone to exist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, I'll burst it and then we'll go to Ben Hannah.
Speaker 4: I want to go to Benny Hunt.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you'll maybe we'll go another time to cancel my gastro appointment to take you idiots to Benny Han But you maybe.
Speaker 3: Will go another time. You heard it here Dave canceled on us. We bet last week on who would cancel first. We thought Jenny because she always.
Speaker 2: Is like, I just will tell you ahead of time if I'm not available. But if I'm available and I commit to something, I stick with my commitments.
Speaker 4: On somebody, Dave was trying to throw a super Bowl party. You didn't want to go. You didn't have any other that. It's not true. I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: I said that I probably would be going to a different super Bowl party.
Speaker 4: I just was unsure at the time. A Benny Hannah day.
Speaker 1: I know you wrote a song about it. Play it What's to the.
Speaker 5: Tune of It's to the tune of Cocomo by the Beach Boys. Just play play me the karaoke version, and I would really like to sing the song for you to really make you feel bad, to.
Speaker 4: Make you feel bad. Yeah, and when the doctor is like, you're fine, and that'll be the end of it.
Speaker 5: And then I want you to revisit this and picture me sad, sad underneath a rain cloud. Okay, Bachi, I want to take me Benny Hannah, Oh mama, come on, pretty mama, Yum yum sauce, sweet sake.
Speaker 4: Baby, Why don't we go in Golden Valley. There's a place called Benny.
Speaker 11: Benny Hanna, thank you for this, says that's where you wanna though, can Dave will.
Speaker 4: Pay for it all?
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen, and maple.
Speaker 4: Grub onion train go to Chocho.
Speaker 11: We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a tokyo bend down in Bennie Hannah a mership he bachi ooh.
Speaker 4: A, wanna takey.
Speaker 11: Bennie Hannah, Oh mama, I'm on breedy mama.
Speaker 4: Yummyum sauce, sweet zaka. Maybe, why don't wease to Benny Hannah.
Speaker 11: We'll get there fast and then we'll take it to We wanna a second one down in Bennie Hannah tepping' yaki theatrics from the Kookie Chef, Five Horses and Specials.
Speaker 1: Who is this song?
Speaker 4: Willie till our pants are freeze scraping, sucking a contre.
Speaker 11: Trimping at Amammy or pan fried yosa Hey, I'm easy after brevity.
Speaker 1: Is the soul of wit. Have you ever heard that phrase?
Speaker 5: Before?
Speaker 4: Cocktails and moonlit?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Now, you're not even making up words.
Speaker 4: Dreamy, look in our eyes?
Speaker 11: Give me that karaokey contact Hi down in Benny Hannah Immersive.
Speaker 4: Wanna take you to Bennie Hannah's song anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Song is over now? Okay, boy, you and Sabrina Carpenter the song Writing Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: Ye close race.
Speaker 1: You notice none of those words in the Bailey's version rhymed?
Speaker 4: Some of them did?
Speaker 1: Valley and Hannah do not ride and you do? Oh my god, You've got two dates this week on Hinge. If either of these fellas heard this, they're going to cancel.
Speaker 2: You like, sign me up, be like, well, we clearly need to go to Benny Hank Benny Hanah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Vough's gonna sturre the pot. Vont what is on your mind?
Speaker 4: You have no excuse to have a dirty car.
Speaker 3: If you have a Tesla and I'm tired of seeing dirty ones around because you have the money to go get a car wash, go do it.
Speaker 4: How you've seen dirty teslas?
Speaker 3: Bro I was driving behind this super dirty tesla. Yesterday, I was like, first of all, you get a Tesla most of the time because you want to show off the tesla, so it should always be clean.
Speaker 4: That's one and two. Chances are you have a little bit more money. If you have a Tesla, go run it through the car wash or the sprinklers. What if they're busy, they're busy being red.
Speaker 3: No, you shouldn't have a rich You shouldn't have a dirty tesla man or any of those expensive cars.
Speaker 5: What about one of those ugly ones that look like a cyber truck.
Speaker 4: Cyber truck, dirty cyber truck. Gosh, cyber trucks are so annoying.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think people don't get a car wash because they can't afford it. They just lazy. They just don't. I don't hardly. Ever, maybe twice a year I get my car wash, usually when somebody writes wash me on the back window. I just don't. I just I don't know. I just never really feel like this, like ash, I get one.
Speaker 4: Nah, but you don't have a tesla, do you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have a tesla.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The tesla people, they have no excuses. They're just lazy.
Speaker 5: I want to get a car washed personally, but I only want it to be Jenny washing my car in a little white tank top jet.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I can do that. Oh, I'm a vailing great.
Speaker 2: Are we going to go somewhere where it's heated or are we going to be outside outside?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's supposed to be like sixty degrees tomorrow. We'll do it then. Okay, all right, I can do that for you, Bailey.
Speaker 3: Wash your Tesla's wash your testless guys. I'm a signing you all the challenge this week, okay, because sometimes I'm over here scraping the bucket with ways to start the pot.
Speaker 4: You don't seem satisfied.
Speaker 3: So every day of this week, I'm assigning you want to stir the pot.
Speaker 4: Okay, I need a break.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I've got it already online, but think about it.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to come in here like dogs are better than cats. I pull out hard hitting content on this show every single day. Try to stir the pot.
Speaker 1: Okay, So tomorrow you want to go, Dave tar, I mean I can. I'm pretty much content with everything. I don't really have any complaints.
Speaker 4: No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I can go tomorrow. You want me to stir the pot tomorrow? Maybe then Benny Benny or Jetbank, Jayle Benny, Hannahsan hit.
Speaker 4: It Oh, I can yeah, I can go. I definitely have.
Speaker 3: Jenny Wednesday, Bailey Thursday. Okay, and I'll kick up and put my feet up and relax all week long.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Fine, who's gonna do Friday? Then Friday's spots? Feel good Friday? Yeah, nobody starts the pot. We have to feel good on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, gotcha, all right? I like it? All right, You're never more than thirty minutes away from Sabrina Carpenter, hang on for that. That is another keyword comes up in exactly fifteen minutes on KD double ubh. And also, you got to hear this email from somebody who went out of town to meet somebody from one of the apps, and it took a turn like you wouldn't believe in a good way. Just to let you well, I'd say ninety percent good, ten percent bad. And that's coming up in another few minutes on kt O willib Right now, we play a little game we played every Monday. It's called think Fast. It's probably our most popular simplest game. Basically, I think who's host? Bailey's hosting today? Would you choose to compete today? Bailey?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, well, Dave, you can be one, and then how about vont okay? Okay, all right, so today I think fast. I have two different categories. They're going to be any word though, any word at all. Okay, I'm not going to give you a letter. This is the synonym round.
Speaker 4: Okay. Do you know what a synonym is?
Speaker 1: I'm like heavy and weighty? Sure, yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Another word for the word I'm going to give you. So you're going to give me another word for it. A synonym Forrney and Randy.
Speaker 4: Exactly, thank you, David.
Speaker 5: Okay, so your first word, give me a synonym for the word love like.
Speaker 4: H okay? I guess sure that one's kind of all right? What would you say, Bailey? Obsessed? I mean like now murred? He is a good one? Like is kind of mid? Okay.
Speaker 5: Anyway, let's go to the next one. Synonym for happy glad? Dave gets glad. Give me a synonym for evil? Nice one, Dave, Okay, give me a synonym.
Speaker 4: For sad upset?
Speaker 5: Okayon with upset. Give me a synonym for tired weary. What a great synonym. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Give me a synonym for energized pumped. Look at you, guys, the saurus up in here.
Speaker 4: Okay, give me a synonym for hurt, be battered, battered.
Speaker 5: It was kind of slow, Okay, but thank you. Give me a synonym for confident pRIFLE.
Speaker 4: No, that's what.
Speaker 5: Those are, all the synonyms. Vonn has four, Dave has three. Now we're moving on because I'm always hungry. Okay, we know this is a category called a dish you might find.
Speaker 4: On the table for dot dot dot.
Speaker 5: So you're gonna give me the name of something you might find on the table for one of these things I see. Okay, tell me a dish you might find on the table for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Stopping. That's so funny because I don't even eat stuffing. Okay.
Speaker 5: A dish you might find on the table for breakfast egg sausage, eggs Dave nice.
Speaker 4: All right. A dish you might find on the table for a birthday party cake.
Speaker 5: Oh, David cake, You guys are tied at five to five. Dish you might find on the table for the fourth of July. Oh god, I was like, where else is she going with this game? Point?
Speaker 4: For Dave. Here a dish you might find on the table for afternoon tea tea coffee tea does that cow? Yeah, I mean tea called.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I'm kind of on bond side. It's not really a dish, it's the drink.
Speaker 1: I will go with what the judge decides.
Speaker 5: I already gave it to you, so but I'll give you the the I'll give the listener the last three and you guys can chime in when I.
Speaker 4: You want you want?
Speaker 5: All right, here are three last dishes you might find on the table four Christmas.
Speaker 4: Fine cookies. I don't know cookies. You don't know what's on the table for Oh, okay, okay, all right. A dish you might find on the table for a midnight snack, Jenny, Oh sugar, cookies, cheese, is pizza?
Speaker 1: Can we go back?
Speaker 4: Protein bars, fruit.
Speaker 1: Snacks, brown sugar? Yeah? Well yeah.
Speaker 2: When I would try to be like really healthy and not have anything unhealthy in my house, but I would have baking things, I would eat spoonfuls of brown sugar.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a.
Speaker 2: Problem to me. I should get checked for diabetes. When I said that on air one time, like Ny, you might have a problem, I get an actual medical problem.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Last one a dish you might find on the table for school lunch.
Speaker 1: So many Yeah, well one day, I mean there's pizza Fridays, Hamburger Thursdays, square.
Speaker 4: Tacos boom done and that's think fast.
Speaker 2: You guys, you did it and your lunch as a kid, you had tacos that offered at school.
Speaker 3: I say that, I was like, dang, I did for sure, really did give you all the little fixs to like some scrappy looking cheese and lettuce, scrappy looking.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the best, all right, Thank you, Bailey. It is KATIEWB. We're ten minutes away from your next s Abrita Carpenter keyword. Don't underestimate how cool this prize is, so stay here, put another ten minutes of your life. Keep us on in the background. If you just have us on in the background, that's fine, but be here for the keyword coming up in ten more minutes. On KATWB, I'm going to play this song because we've had a request for Billie Eilish and I think it's somebody's birthday. We're like, okay, we'll play the song. But then I got to read you this email about somebody who went out of town for a little meetup with a boy they found online, and it takes a turn. You'll hear it coming up next on katiewb