Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show Final No second hour of the Jesse Kelly Show, Autumn Monday. Don't get ahead of me, boom do Medal of Honor Monday. Here in a few we're gonna have well here, in just a minute, we're gonna have a long immigration talk to put on our big boy and big girl pants. For that one told you I had been concerned, and now I am officially concerned. All that emails, Pride Month, garbage, so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. But it's the start of the second hour on Monday. Therefore it's Medal of Honor Monday time. We take a citation. Whenever you earn a medal of honor, you get a citation when we just read it, and we honor the men, we honor their sacrifice. We hold these examples up in front of our children, in ourselves to remind ourselves that there are great people out there, and do always remember that whenever I read these don't think that, Wow, we don't have those people anymore. Yes we do, Yes we do. These people weren't those people until the time came. This one is Lawrence Joel, Republic of Vietnam's where this took place, nineteen sixty five. He was born in Winston Salem, Winston Salem, North Carolina. Hey honoring those he went above and beyond, It's Medal of Honor Monday for a conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty. SP six CE Joel demonstrated indomitable courage, determination and professional skill when a numerically superior and well concealed Viet Comung element launched a vicious attack which wounded or killed nearly every man in the lead squad of the company. After treating the men wounded by the initial burst of gunfire, he bravely moved forward to assist others who were wounded while proceeding to their objective. While moving from man to man, he was struck in the right leg by machine gun fire. Although painfully wounded, his desire to aid his fellow soldiers transcended all personal feelings. He bandaged his own wound and self administered morphine to deaden the pain, enabling him to continue his dangerous undertaking. Through this period of time, he constantly shouted words of encouragement to all around him, then completely ignoring the warnings of others. In his pain, he continued to search for wounded, exposing himself to hostile fire, and as the bullets dug up the dirt around him, he held plasma bottles high while kneeling, completely engrossed his in his life saving mission. Then, after being struck a second time with the bullet lodged in his thigh, he dragged himself over the battlefield and succeeded in treating thirteen more men before his medical supplies ran out. Displaying resourcefulness, he saved the life of one man by placing a plastic bag over a severe chest wound to congeal the blood. As one of the patoons pursued, the Viet Cong, an insurgent forced in concealed positions, opened fire on the platoon, wounded and wounded many more soldiers. With a new stock of medical supplies sp six seed, Joel again shouted words of encouragement as he crawled to an intense hail of gunfire to the wounded men. After the twenty four hour battle subsided and the Viet Cong dead numbered four hundred and ten, snipers continued to harass to come company throughout the long battle. SP six seed Joel never lost sight of his mission as a medical aidman and continue to comfort and treat the wounded until his own evacuation was ordered. His meticulous attention to duties save the large number of lives, and his unselfish, daring example under most adverse conditions was an inspiration to all. SP six Seed Joel's profound concern for his fellow soldiers at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty, are in the highest traditions of the US Army and reflect great credit upon himself and the armed forces of this country. Do try to keep in mind what it would be like to be in a far off land and all of a sudden you are wounded and wounded severely, gunfire noise. How quickly do you decide I'm about to die here in this god forsaken land, I'm about to die here, And remember gunfire going on all around you. You're just waiting to get hit again. And then out of nowhere comes somebody who tells you everything's gonna be okay, and he patches you up and save your life. What is that like? But is that what some of these guys, these medics, these Kormen in Vietnam World War two, to other conflicts. Man, the stuff they did was absolutely awesome. And if I may, I want to suggest the movie to you, Heartbreak Ridge. It's a story about Desmond Das. He's a World War two guy. It's a not Vietnam World War two story in the Pacific and Lea's a lot to his story, which I'll let you go watch the movie. He didn't want to carry a weapon, he didn't believe in hurting people, but what he did was bordering on superhuman that day, saving everybody. Talk about just giving your life up for other people. It was awesome. All Right, we shall move on. Remember, by the way, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now I want to read a couple of these emails because there's been something that's been nagging at me. Two things that have been nagging at me. And I'm going to explain that nagging here in a moment. But here's a couple emails from you, Jesse. Actually, this guy calls me gastro Damas. That's not nice. Before Trump was elected, I remember you saying that when deportations started, there would be a massive propaganda campaign and that some of us would begin to have doubts. It seems to me we are in the midst of that, as well as a mass Yuri Besmanov style demoralization campaign. Given your pension for self glorification and love of saying I told you so, I'm confused to have why you haven't heard back to this prognostication. Let's say you says his name is the all Right to combine that one with this one, Jesse. I keep up with politics daily compulsively. It's while you're my favorite. I listen to many people, so on, so forth. As much as I listen to I cannot understand why the deportation numbers have not changed in the past four or five months. We were told in January Trump deported three million people. Since January, I have heard different but similar numbers. If Ice is still working in gaining agents, how is this number not changed this his name is Kevin all Right. I told you I have two concerns, and I most definitely have two concerns. Before we get to the specific concerns, I want to rewind because there's so much news. There's a new controversy every single day. We can move past one, even one that was really big and just kind of forget that it happened, or it's just so distant in the past, we don't think about it. Minnesota, you understand that Minnesota is a completely communist controlled state top to bottom. The communists run everything in the state of Minnesota. You can thank immigration for that, but that's another story. Top to bottom, Minnesota is a communist controlled state. Trump the Trump administration, they said right when he got elected, they said, we're going to go into these quote sanctuary areas, these blue areas. Why it wasn't necessarily a middle finger to the left. That's where so many of the worst illegals went because that's where they could be protected. It makes sense, right, if you're a violent scumbag from Venezuela, you want to be in a place like Minnesota because you have the most layers of government protection available to you. There's the highest number of benefits that they'll give you. So the blue areas are where the most star not that these people aren't everywhere, but they're mainly in the blue areas. Trump administration immediately starts going to Los Angeles. Remember they went to Los Angeles. They went to Los Angeles. There was a big old stink. It was so bad they had to call in the Marines to secure the federal buildings. Remember this goes into La then goes into Minnesota, the Minneapolis area, but it wasn't just specifically Minneapolis, it was Minneapolis the surrounding areas. So now we went from kind of Communists controlled to completely Communists controlled. And they're not just snatching up this bad guy or that bad guy, just this rapist and this murderer, a very very slow targeted thing. They are going out there where large groups of these illegals are and they are rounding them up, as they should do, and as you want them to do. They are rounding them up, throwing them in the paddy wagon, and they are taking them out. The communists who understand that the mass importation of foreigners is everything to them, We're not getting into that again right now. They freaked out and realized we better mobilize for this. We will finish this little tale, and I'll tell you my two concerns. The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday Memory or if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify, iTunes, So Trump administration goes into Minnesota some time ago, starts rounding people up, deporting them. The communists they did what they do. They funded and organized and op in operation. That's what it was. Wasn't natural, wasn't organic. This is what communists do. That's what they've always done. How they've always operated. Cause a big stink, cause a ruckus, and hope that the other side will get tired, will back off, and you will get some kind of a win for your cause. They sent the shock troops into Minnesota, and you remember what those videos were like, screaming at ice agents, blocking cars. You remember, by the way, again, this was all professional. There's all professional communist agitators paid for organized. They went in trying to get the deportations to stop. Surprise, surprise, couple commies end up getting killed. Communists can never control their demonic urges. As we've discussed many times before, they always pushed things too far. They tried to kill two federal agents and now two of them are dead all right now. In the wake of that, remember they were even breaking into federal police vehicles there and stealing things out of the vehicles. That's how bad the activism was there. We have to remember that in the wake of that, Donald Trump um met with Tim Walls. After that meeting with Tim Walls, there was a quote shake up with the deportation group. What kind of shakeup. Christinoan was sent out of town. Okay, Border Patrol agent Greg Baveno sent out of town. He has since retired. Now, of course they always sold it as he's getting relocated. But no, there was a shakeup. We removed people. Tom Holman. Great Man comes in, says I'm gonna run things now. Tom Holman, After he comes in, everything quiets down. Okay. Why why did things quiet down after Tom Holman came in? Why did the communists back off? Why did they stop rabble rousing? Why would they stop? Okay, Tom Holman got up at a press conference and Tom Holman said at a press conference. In fact, I believe he said this multiple times. Tom Holman said, you know how they weren't working with us, the jails would just be turning these illegals free. Now these local officials they're working with us. Now, the local communist officials are working with Tom Holman. Okay. Why you know what communists are, you know who they are, you know what they want? Why in the world with Tim Walls or any official in Minneapolis, why would they ever come to an agreement with big evil Donald Trump and start working with Tom Holman. What did they get out of it. It's been bothering me since he gave the press conference. It's been bothering me, if I'm being honest, since the communists protests stopped. Do you remember how loudly I yelled that we should have put in the Insurrection Act and sent in the Marines because you cannot be seen to back off from the communists. Otherwise that's just like blood in the water for sharks. If they see you backing off, if you teach them their street rabble tactics work, it will encourage them to do it again. But instead we went a different direction. We basically fired two people, brought in new management, and everything calmed down. So some something else happened around this time. The White House, not Donald Trump specifically, but it came obviously was approved by him, Otherwise it would have never came from the White House. The White House got together with the House GOP Republicans in the House of Representatives. You can look all this up. It's widely reported, and they said Hey, stop using that term mass deportation. Hey, stop using that term. Why would they say that, Well, the White House believes that mass deportation is politically unpopular the White House. That's what they believe. Now. I'm not saying every part of the White House believes that. I'm not saying that at all. But they believe it enough that they went down and told the House, Gop, hey, in the interest of keeping your seat, we don't want to lose too many seats in the House. Stop talking about mass deportation. That did happen. We know that happened. Clearly, there are elements inside of the White House who don't want quite as many deportations. Clearly there are elements that don't want quite as many. Now that brings me back to the two concerns I have, and more specifically, we'll address this one first. In fact, I'll give you a second to think about it. Why would the communists go to the protests machine in Minnesota and turn it off? Why would they do that? We'll talk about that next day the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. Remember, if you want to email the show, you can Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow. Dot com. So I asked before we went into the break, why did things quiet down in Minnesota after Christy Noman was removed and Greg Bavino was removed and Tom Holman came in. Tom Holman stood up and said, they're now working with us. They're giving us their most dangerous criminals. Why would Solis demonic communists do that? Why would they turn off the protest machine. It's been nagging at me. It's been bothering me ever since. If the communists aren't freaking out, why headline ICE detained fewer non criminals since Minnesota crackdown, driving a decline in the detention population. The data shows the number of people in Immigration and Customs enforcement custody declined by twelve percent, a record high in January to the end of March. Data released by the agency on Thursday says driven largely by a decline in detentions of those without a criminal record. From January to March, the average number of detainees without criminal records dropped by twenty one percent. Over the same time frame, the number of detainees with pending charges and convictions declined by five and four percent. In February, mister Trump told NBC News, the administration could quote use a little bit of a softer touch, goes on to talk about Bavino being removed, Christinom being removed. Administration officials previously told CBS that some of the aggressive tactics used by ICE and Border Patrol agents had become politically problematic. Mister Trump tapped White House borders are Tom Holman instead of Gnome with winding down Operation Metro Surge. Officials told CBS News that under his direction, the administration had moved away from broad immigration sweeps in major cities and renewed focus on arresting immigrants with criminal records. As soon as the communists started quote working with US, as soon as the communists turned off the protest machine, I began to get a little bit suspicious. That, combined Greg Bavino retired, combined with the White House statement, hey stop talking about mass deportation, I started getting suspicious. I started getting suspicious that they were turning down the deportations in the interests of political popularity. The numbers don't lie. They are as of right now. We'll see what the numbers look like after the next quarter. But for the first quarter of twenty twenty six. They slowed down at a time when they should be ramping up, because again, we're building the deportation machine. It's not ramping up now. I said, I had two concerns. My first one is exactly what I just said, that they're slowing down deportations. My second one is so much worse than that. Are you ready? Last week it made big news that Republicans and Democrats in the House twenty each co sponsored the Digny DoD Act. Remember, we crucified loser Republicans like Maria Salazar and Mike Lawler and these types for that treason, his betrayal the amnesty bill. Remember also, I warned you that a member of Congress told me personally that if that bill actually gets to the floor, it will pass. You may ask how that could be. Well, if you already have twenty Republicans on board, we have a thin majority. Every Democrat votes for it, twenty Republicans vote for that's game over all, right, But that's okay, not the end of the world, right, Because in order for a bill to become law, it has to go through the House and go through the Senate, and then the President has to agree to it and sign it. So even if the House passes it, that's no big deal. Even if the Senate, which they probably would, even if the Senate passed it, that's no big deal. Trump surely wouldn't, right. But then you know, I told you something was non at me. I told you this on the air last week. I didn't hear GOP leadership shoot down the dignity DoD Bill, Mike Brown. Mike Brown, Mike Johnson is the speaker of the frigate House. Uh, if that thing was going to be dead, Mike Johnson would come out and say, nah, that's dead, it's not going to happen. I haven't heard a word. John Thune is the Senate majority leader. If he was going to kill it in the Senate, pretty easy to come out and say it. And remember, you want to kill it early so it doesn't get momentum. I haven't heard a word. Okay, all right, whatever, House and Senate. But Trump would never sign something like that, right. The biggest immigration hawk in the White House, God bless him, is Stephen Miller. He is the one that is constantly pushing Trump to deport more people and deport more people, and deeport more people, over and over and over. Again, I've been waiting to hear anything from the White House about the Dignity DoD Bill. Stephen Miller went on the news here. It was so a little about what he mentioned, but here's some of the facts with the Dignity Act.
Speaker 2: Where do you stand with it, Stephen, Well, you know that this administration imposes amnesty. President Trump has always been clear in his opposition to amnesty, and of course you know my own my own views. But I want to I want to reframe this whole conversation, Brian, if I could to someone that President Trump has been very focused on for a long time, and that's about having the kind of immigration to this country that makes us stronger, not weaker. I think this conversation gets siloed too often when we have to look at the whole picture. Yeah, you saw the recent tragic case where an illegal alien from haiti Ye bludgeoned a woman to death in broad daylight with the hammer smashing her skull in one hammer blow after another. That's what happens when you have open borders to this country from some of the most dangerous parts of the world. That's one person that Biden let in, the Democrats let in to may and murder our citizens, but there are thousands more. When you have open migration, as we've had Brian largely it was very better than invited, but largely for five decades before President Trump, we had open migration from the most dangerous places of the world. How do your schools work, how do your hospitals work, how does your economy work? How do you have a society that can win all these great civilizational struggles against our adversaries around the world. If you have to feed, house, clothe, educate, support, give affirmative action to millions and millions of people from fales states around the world. So President Trump has said, we wanted to have high value migration into this country, not low value migration. And we have to deal with the fact that we have millions of people here who are on welfare, who are not contributing, who commit a lot of crime, who consume a lot of public resources, and it's in the best interest of this country for those people to be humanly returned home. That's the big conversation, And to this old Washington conversation about amnesty is missing the whole point. The real conversation is, how do we have an immigration policy that makes America stronger and we're unified, not weaker and more divided.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna ask you a question again. I guess I've been asking a lot of questions tonight. And if you don't know the answer to this question, that's fine, because I'll be honest with you. I'm gonna play the whole thing for you again in a moment. But did you hear a no in there? Hey? Uh, this Digny dot Act trumps Trump's a no? Right, He's not gonna that's that's an easy answer. Yeah, No, we're knowing that. Yeah, we're gonna pass on that. Did you hear that? We'll listen again together. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You love, your hate, your death threat. So one more time, Digny Dodd Act comes out. Last week, I said, why hasn't Mike Johnson said this is a no, won't pass? Why hasn't John Thune said this is a no, don't bother won't pass. Remember, the longer one of these bills gets out there, the more time it has to gain momentum and pass. You want it shot down immediately, crickets. And I also said, why have a weird from Donald Trump that this bill is a no go? All right? So Stephen Miller goes to the news. Look, if Trump is a no on this amnesty bill, that's easy to say, right, I'll play it again. Does this sound like a no? Or does this sound to you like a maybe? So a little about what he mentioned, but here's some of the facts with the Dignity Act. Where do you stand with it?
Speaker 2: Stephen, Well, you know that this administration opposes amnesty. President Trump has always been clear in his opposition to amnesty. And of course you know my own my own views. But I want to I want to reframe this whole conversation, Brian.
Speaker 1: Why are we reframing anything? The question was about the Dnity Act? Why are we reframing?
Speaker 2: If I could just someone that President Trump has been very focused on for a long time, and that's about having the kind of immigration to this country that makes us stronger, not weaker. I think this conversation gets siloed too often when we have to look at the whole.
Speaker 1: Pause real quick. I'm not gonna play it because we'll just be here all night. We're doing a what if. But that sounds a lot like what Maria salas Are was saying, does it not. Y'll let me all you want. Maria salasar gotta no. These are the people who picked poppers. They make our lives better. That's what she said. That sounds awfully similar. Picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you saw the recent tragic case where an illegal alien from haiti Ye bludgeoned a woman to death in broad data.
Speaker 1: The question was about the Ddney dot Act.
Speaker 2: Keep that in mind light with the hammer smashing her skull in one hammer blow after another. That's what happens when you have open borders to this country from some of the most dangerous parts of the world. That's one person that Biden let in the Democrats let in to maim and murder our citizens, but there are thousands more when you have open migration. As Brian largely it was very better than your Biden, but largely for five decades before President Trump, we had open migration for the most.
Speaker 1: We are a minute and thirty seconds removed from him being asked about the Digney Dot Act, and we are now talking about Biden and some dude from haiti. I'm just gonna stop it there because you get the idea. Did you hear a no? Did you hear We're out? The House shouldn't even bother. The Senate shouldn't bother because Donald Trump's gonna veto this. That's an easy statement to make, right then, then honestly, if you're if you're Donald Trump, then you're just you're saving them time. Hey, House of Representative, Senate, don't waste your time on it. If it even gets to my desk, I'm gonna know that's that's an easy conversation to have. That what you heard, I'm worried. If I sound read, I am worried. There you go, Chris, write that one down. Excuse memios. Speaking of Americans, let's talk about pure Talk first. I love them. It's just so rare anymore. I wish it wasn't. I wish pure Talk was the norm. Hey, No, we're an American company and we hire Americans. No, we're going to hire pleasant Americans who speak English because we're an American company. That's what pure talk does. When you switch from Verizon AT and T T Mobile and you switch to pure Talk, it's not just that you save a bunch of money, and you will. You can keep your phone, keep your number. It's pain free, pain free. We're talking ten minutes on the phone. It's all it takes to speak to an American. Save money, keep your phone, keep your number, and give your money to an American company run by a Vietnam veteran. I should know. How about that dial? Pound two five zero in, say Jesse Kelly, Pound two five zero say Jesse Kelly. Switch to my wireless company. Switch to pure Talk. Jesse. Might be a little long, but I hope you read it. Subject to this one is thank you. My son recently turned eighteen and has been desperately looking for a job. A few days ago, he had an interview with our local home depot. I have the same dress code you do for interviews, and I told him we need to get some dress slacks and a button up shirt. My wife was hesitant since money is tight, but I insisted. He did his interview on Friday, and the interviewer told him that in five years of doing interviews he has never had someone show up in dress slacks in a button up shirt. Needless to say, he got the job and starts on Tuesday part time for anyone with the audacity to doubt the oracle. Let it be known that dressing up for an interview pays off. The next time I'm in the Houston area, I'll buy you an ice cream and water at your favorite bar. I love the show, brother, Hope you and Jewish producer Chris and Corey have a great weekend. His name is Sean. Sean, give your boy my best well done as a father, Sean, And remember, dressing up for an interview also doesn't have to be expensive. Go down to Walmart. Get It's not about the quality of what you're wearing. It's about the effort. It's about the first impression you give that employer. The first impression is you cared enough to put on some slacks in a dress shirt. I don't care if it's a Chris. What's a fancy brand Gucci? Do they make Gucci's. I've heard of Gucci. I don't care if it's a thousand dollars Gucci shirt. I don't care if it's a ten dollars shirt. You got a Walmart, Go down to good Will and pick up something. Show the employer you care enough to put on something decent, because you know what employers cannot find today. They cannot find people who care, people who care enough to show up to work, people who care enough to show up on time, who don't leave early, who don't gossip, people who just actually do the job all day long. Do you know how little it takes to be a top ten percent employee in this country now? Because the country is so full of turns and foreigners. All it takes is a minuscule amount of effort. It's not like you have to have some superhuman amount of talent. Show up on time, don't leave early, don't office gossip, and when your boss tells you to do something, don't return to him until the job is done. Make his life easier. You follow those Soups rules. It's not just that you're gonna get a job. You're gonna get promoted. You'll be running the place at some point in time. You will. Ah, But Jesse, I'm dumb. Maybe you are dumb. You're still better than everyone else. But Jesse, I'm not good with people. Maybe you suck with people. You're still better than everyone else. Just show effort. The crappy thing about living in a country that's kind of degrading on us is there's a bunch of turds and losers out there. The good news is it takes a lot less effort to outshine them. Now, put on some slacks in a dress shirt and go get the job. All right. I'll touch on this Eric Swollwell thing briefly