Speaker 1: We're so excited about Boo Bash coming up to night out a Missing Lake and we'll see out there if you got tickets. Basically you don't have to have tickets. They're just on a list at the door. So you're gonna have to worry about that is show your ID. I mean, I know that you look your age and you're twenty six years old or whatever. They need an ID for you to get in. Bring some money, tip generously. I think they've got extra bartenders out there tonight because they know the KWB crowd is a drinking crowd, thirsty, thirsty bunch. And we've got decorations psychic Gary Spivee, Tammy the Tarot card Reader is online at amadmedium dot com. And what else. Oh the contest, The costume contest one thousand dollars for first place winner take all for sexiest men's and women's. There's not separate categories. It's just be sexy, get up there and be sexy overall creative and that could mean anything. I mean, somebody came dress as Shark Nato a couple of years ago and I think they won. It's amazing. And then there's couples or groups, so I'll see you there. And then also Laziest Contest Laziest Costume. If you just have on a Vikings jersey and you're a Vikings fan, you are qualified for the Laziest Prize two dollars CA. I'm pretty excited about that one. I got a keyword for you to win a one thousand dollars prize when I went to twenty three. KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball. Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com. Star that star right now at KDWB dot com. Go do that for one thousand dollars from KDWB.
Speaker 2: You change about your boobes?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I was just talking about the keyword, but you go ahead. What did you just say?
Speaker 2: We know what the keyword is? Moving on? Okay? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what would you change about your boobs?
Speaker 1: My gosh, brilliant right now, right now, you have a list.
Speaker 3: List out here.
Speaker 2: You guys can be a part of this conversation. But yeah, we'll ask us boom, yeah, what you would change about your knockers?
Speaker 4: Oh, let's see I would so right now, there's one of them is like an A cup and the other one's like almost an A cup. For yeah, it's like the smallest one. I would want a B cup, I think, and like a not like a almost a B cup and a B cup. I would want them both to be healthy B cups, both solid B cups, solid bees. That would be really nice so I could look more proportionate, Jenny, what would you change about your booth?
Speaker 2: So we have brought this up plenty of times on the show before, but I've got higher naps. Oh yeah, so I'd probably just bring them down a few centimeters because I wear tops that I'm constantly concerned that something's going to slip out.
Speaker 3: Oh, sep is going to peek out over your shirt.
Speaker 2: But I don't want them to go too much lower because when they.
Speaker 1: Are the dumbest kind of I mean, I respect it, but this is probably the most incongruent conversation we've had on the show.
Speaker 2: Finished. I'm sure you're right when they're out loose in the open, for like say a gentleman. Yeah, I like what they look like out that way because they look perkier than they are, you know, And I'm getting to the age where I might get a little lifty, you know. I want them to stay up a.
Speaker 3: Bit and then just on their own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say that is the one perk of having small boobs is that they seem to be perky all the time, even though in my heart I'm not perky about it, but the way that they are sitting is naturally perky.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you just turn the radio on.
Speaker 1: I was having trying to have a conversation about winning a thousand dollars important stuff, and then I had planned to talk to Vaunt about the possibility of Final Destination seven, but then I got interrupted by Bailey going or Jenny.
Speaker 2: Going one last thing. Yeah, I do get some hairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I don't all to be gone, to be gone forever and ever forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That and like boob sweat, which I don't get a lot of because there's not a lot of boob.
Speaker 3: But when it's like really.
Speaker 4: Hot out and they like you, I apologize, my boob like sits on top of like my first like belly roll and it's kind of like sweat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. I know what you mean. Like sometimes if I have a like right. For example, the the little table in front of Bailey and I I could just like PLoP mine on there if I want. Yeah, I do enjoy that about my boobs that I can just go They're like a.
Speaker 3: Kind of yes.
Speaker 1: So they did the roller coaster one, they did the bridge one, the race car one.
Speaker 3: They just did the high skyscraper things.
Speaker 2: We're talking about boobies.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question? Do you boobs? Yes, you're going to be supportive.
Speaker 2: You can ask a question.
Speaker 3: Get it supportive like a bra, and please text it if this is an HR violation or not. Jenny, is this a real concept?
Speaker 5: Are yours that high that you worry that when you wear a tiktop they could pop out?
Speaker 3: They're that high?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm shoulders to watch. Depending on the offhan I'm wearing. I give a responsibility to one of my girlfriends for the evening, like you're on nip slip duty. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it was a fun game that I played in college. If you could, if you could guess where my nips were, I bought your drink. If you got it wrong, you bought me a drink. It was a fun little college game. I can circle my boobs that was another thing. I always circle, like I can shimmy home and then they can go on one big loop. They teach you that in burlesque school.
Speaker 4: Is that well, yeah, it's a it's like, you know, you're shimmy and then your your tassels go in a circle, and then if you lift one arm, it goes in a different way, and then you lift the other arm, it goes a different way.
Speaker 2: And then the big boobs I can't remember, Yeah, are they bigger? Would Susan had big boobs? She could probably do the circle thing too. I'm calling hm, Alissa for sure, can do the circle?
Speaker 4: Come on, now, you know what I think that they should invent and it's actually like terrible that they haven't yet. So if you have giant boobs and you get a breast reduction, everyone's like.
Speaker 3: Good for you, babe, good for you. You do you.
Speaker 4: But me as a tiny boobs person, and if I say, oh, I want bigger boobs, people would be like love them the way they are. But I just want to take a suction like cup, put it on my sister's boobs, take some of her boobs because I know she doesn't want all of them, and then just suction them and siphon them right into my boobs.
Speaker 3: How come they haven't come up with that yet? What happened between you and your sister?
Speaker 5: Like I don't feel comfortable asking this, Like the genexts from your mom, I don't know.
Speaker 4: My sister got all the good ones. She got the big old boobs, and she got the pointy chain.
Speaker 1: You're hotter, though, thank you.
Speaker 3: I have these tiny little boobs and I got a round doctor face. You're shut stop it.
Speaker 4: But still that's what I would want. I want to siphon her boobs. You have my mind to thank you. I would really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I turned the microphone on a little while ago and I was like, okay, let's talk about the thousand dollars keyword, which again is star and you should use it on katiewb dot com to enter that. And then five ten minutes from now we get a Sabrina Carpenter keyword, and then all of a sudden, you know is supposed to be the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show, But I don't.
Speaker 4: If you're an engineer or a scientific and you know how to create one of these boob siphons, can you let us know, please than que.
Speaker 2: That would be really the start of text coming in that says they sit down, we want to hear this.
Speaker 3: This is the best segment.
Speaker 1: Not even trying anymore. Yeah, I'm not even trying anymore.
Speaker 2: HR violation to the max. What are you talking about having a friendly conversation? Sometimes I think we forget though that like other people hear the conversations, you know, like we kind of think that is just the two of us talking.
Speaker 3: Bucket of content? Jenny, Can I be on nip duty today?
Speaker 1: I can just hear this conversation.
Speaker 2: What I'm wearing tonight.
Speaker 3: You'll be on nip duty for me too.
Speaker 1: Say you're work at United Healthcare. You're down and eating prairie, you're dining like a conference room or there's a big zoom call and you're trying to talk about the new budgets for whatever. And then a couple of like somebody who's like, hey, Bailey, what would you change about your boobs? And it just throws the whole thing. It's just not right.
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds like an environment I want to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The thing is, we always have like ideas for how we want to change our boobs. We just never get the platform to talk about it, and platforming women is really important. Yeah, women support women, Dave, we do what would you change.
Speaker 1: Your boobstad, I'd give some to you, Bailey. I need a keyword. I gotta have a keyword for Sabrina. Carpenter will do that right now. I know we've been doing this for a while and it's like, oh God, keywords. But it's such a cool prize. I totally get it. But we got a trip for you to go to LA to see her in concert in person, and we're paying for everything. You gotta get your own Panera bread. I'm not gonna spring for you. I have seen the way you can eat. I'm not gonna send you to Panera Bread with like a free rain on that. No way, stuff in your pockets full of grilled cheese and chips for later not gonna happen. However, we're all gonna get you into the into the show, airfare and hotel Panera bread. You're on your own. If you go to LA and you go to Panera Bread, I'm gonna grab you and shake you. Go to somewhere different, go to in and out. Yeah, where did Brad Poyo Loco go to El Poyo Loco. You know Brad Pitt used to dress up as a chicken and ayo loco. Do you know that is a fact? Yeah, it is a fellow's that's what they say. I don't know that he's ever actually confirmed it, but that's what they say. Here comes your keyword.
Speaker 3: Let's take a stript of your chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out.
Speaker 1: Shows, happens now on KDWB Talk. That's the keyword. Taste. That's taste on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, so do that now for your chance to go to La and Panera Bread or Elpoyo Loco or wherever you want to go. But I'm gonna serve the pot. What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Cuffing season.
Speaker 5: It's that time of year, and I think it's dumb the people that decide to get in relationships for cuffing season.
Speaker 1: Define cuffing season for the people who don't know.
Speaker 5: Cuffing season as far as I know, because I'm gladly taken. But it's when like this time of year is starting to get cold and chilly, and you kind of want somebody to spend these long winter nights with you get booed up and you find somebody to cuff.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's the winter time, this cuffing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just think it's dumb.
Speaker 5: I get that people want to have somebody to take to Thanksgiving to Christmas, to be booed up with drinking hot cocoa and a sweater. But for that same reason, I don't want to introduce somebody to my aunt who keeps asking when you're gonna finally settle down to somebody that I know is not gonna be around often.
Speaker 4: See I disagree, Von, Okay, And here's why, Because it like, I just think of one Thanksgiving, Okay, I might bring this random guy to one Thanksgiving outing with like my family, and that is one Thanksgiving in the grand scheme of my entire life.
Speaker 3: And like, if it doesn't work, if it works out, great. If it doesn't work out, then it's a great story.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, hey, remember when I brought that ex convict to Thanksgiving that one time.
Speaker 5: But I feel like Thanksgiving, Christmas, like the holidays, there's such intimate things to bring somebody that might just be a fling to.
Speaker 4: Right, So we're supposed to just stay single and sad over the dark, dark cold winter.
Speaker 5: No, but there are people that wait, particularly until cuffing season like October, when it starts to get cold.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're waiting.
Speaker 4: I think they just like, once it starts getting cold, they realize like, oh, I can't like spend all my days outside and like sitting at the beach and reading books and being happy being single and going out, and instead I have to be sad and alone and cold in my own home.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I wish I had someone to share this with. I think it's just a change of the season. You just feel it different.
Speaker 2: I agree to an extent. I think there are people with Bailey like both of you, because I do think that there. I know people who definitely get into relationships more so in the winter. And then you know, you get that first like sixty degree day in the spring and the sun's out, and all of a sudden you're out on a patio having a beer and you're like, I don't know, feels like I should be single again.
Speaker 3: The sun comes out, the books come out.
Speaker 2: I do feel like that is a thing I would say, maybe just don't bring those people who you are doing cuffeing season with to the family holidays. Maybe that's just the way you avoid it. I say, why not, because let's jazz it up a little bit.
Speaker 5: I think another thing my uncle does this because he's single. He always says like, yeah, I don't want to have anybody around Christmas because they have to buy them gifts. Exactly, there are people that you know, you have to buy them a gift for Christmas, and then it's Valentine's Day. Save your money, but.
Speaker 1: A big deal. Buy him a freaking gift. Go down to Zaiales and get them a hard necklace forty nine at zails, get the garbage jewelry. It's you know, if you want the quality stuff, you got to go to wedding day. But if they're just like cuffing season convenient, you're not going to take them to wedding day. Take them to jails and get him a garbage forty nine ninety nine heart ten and oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to spend money on somebody I don't have intentions on being with. I know you want to be with somebody's that way you can.
Speaker 1: You are a cheap ass.
Speaker 2: I am too. I'm so on one side. I'm not buying somebody a present an iron.
Speaker 1: Everybody can use a brand new iron.
Speaker 3: It's such a.
Speaker 2: Crazy if he uses irons anymore, they use steamers.
Speaker 3: Mony, it's the last time you got an iron?
Speaker 5: Is a gift text in right now, if in the past, at least six years, sixteen years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're experiencing a tiny bit of happiness by having someone to hold and squeeze when it's cold in the winter months. And I can, I can dish out twenty bucks for a hat for you for Christmas.
Speaker 3: I don't I thought it.
Speaker 2: They don't give you a present because it cares.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think cuffing season just the logic is flawed.
Speaker 3: That's all, all right.
Speaker 1: Some disagreement this morning on the Monsters the Pot. We're going to wrap it up with the last round of Boo Bash tickets next and Dave's Dirt Stay here to win.
Speaker 2: And listen Daves Dirt on Katie.
Speaker 1: W b Justin nounced it looks like Morgan Wallan is going to be coming to the Twins. That is, and here's the story. April tenth, I think I got the whole thing here Morgan Wallen April tenth with Thomas Rhett, Gavin Adcock and Vincent Mason. And then there's another show the next day. So tickets go on sale Friday, November seventh. I don't follow countries, so I don't really know much about them.
Speaker 2: What do you mean pop art?
Speaker 1: I understand that, but I don't really understand who the other ones are.
Speaker 2: You No, I understand that he's a country artist, very much country.
Speaker 1: If you want to go there is your ticket to a little preliminary bit of information that's exciting.
Speaker 2: And So guess what's getting added to the Macy's at Thanksgiving Day Parade this year? La Boo Boos in Thanksgiving Day Parade, which honestly is probably gonna be pretty dope because La Boo Boos are funny looking. I personally, if I got to add something, I do like the big holiday station stores logo, because I feel like that's important for everyone to know about, especially when they have sweet deals on their like pumpkin spice cappuccino.
Speaker 5: Maybe if you're on the float, they can throw some of the cappuccinos, some of the like the snacks.
Speaker 2: And stuff, just like fire off red balls that people knock them in the head. Have a T shirt cannon, Yeah, better cadget or else you might get a concussion.
Speaker 4: Kim Kardashian insists that the nineteen sixty nine moon landing didn't actually happen entirely face.
Speaker 1: Oh no, these people again.
Speaker 4: She gave her hot take on the latest episode of The Kardashians after she was having a conversation with somebody that she's in a TV show with right now called All's Fair. She said, it didn't happen. There were no scary moments for those astronauts.
Speaker 1: But they went back and repeated it like six more times. Yes, sure they did.
Speaker 4: Yes, she said, I'm sending you a million articles about buzz Aldrin and the other one.
Speaker 1: Uh so, that's fine, That's that's so insulting to me. It's like so many people, men and women, work so hard to make that happen, and the conspiracy would have to have everybody go, y'all promise not to tell the truth. Yeah, all six thousand of us promised not to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: And right, it doesn't. It seems like there's no way. But he said.
Speaker 4: She says that because buzz Aldrin is old now he slips up occasionally and makes it out that it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Every old person slips up occasionally, they pooped themselves. Come on, Ki Kim is intelligent. She's smarter than that everything from like the world. You know, you get online and you see some doe head talking about how the World Trade Center was a conspiracy and we used a thermomite or thermalite or someone to bring it to shut up. It's dishonoring all the people who died there, and then dishonoring all the people who is like the chemtrail people. Ah, the governments. I'm so anti conspiracy. It's just as like, do you think do you think do.
Speaker 4: You want to know the reason why she thinks it doesn't happen? I bet you can guess it, please, I bet you can.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, the flag is blowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the flag, there's no there's because the flag is held straight out by a wire. Because they held the flag out. Do you really think they would be stupid enough to have wind inside the TV studio while they did this, y'all? Just Yeah, there's no atmosphere on the moon, so there's no But as they put the flag up, if you move the flag in zero gravity, there's no wind resistance, it's going to keep moving. She's smarter than that.
Speaker 2: Literally proved that she's an idiot in like thirty seconds. And I hope other idiots out there are listening and realized it too.
Speaker 3: I hope there are other idiots listening. Yeah, if you're an idiot listening, it's just.
Speaker 1: Such an insult to all the people who work so hard at to make it happen. It's like men and women who like dedicated their lives to it. And then if they did it, how come the Russians and Chinese who hate us have never claimed that we didn't do it? How come India can send a spaceship around the moon and see our moon landing site and the old base there. How come we went back and did it? If we faked it like three once, why do we go back and fake it twelve thirteen? Okay, we missed thirteen like five or six more times.
Speaker 5: Gome On, Dave deGrasse, Tysones, I love it.
Speaker 3: I'll end on this.
Speaker 5: They just put out a poster for Scream seven, which comes out February twenty seventh, twenty twenty six. And speaking of horror movies our go vote in our bracket. We're down to the last two best horror movies of all time. It's on Instagram. It's between Halloween, the Michael Mallers movie, and The Shining Those are our stories right now at Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Go check it out. And that is the dirt. Hey, listen, we're gonna load up. If you don't have your Boo Bash tickets, this is probably the last chance to get them. Boo Bashed Doors opened tonight at the Hop House and missed Lake at six o'clock. The earlier you get there, the better chance you have of a reading with Gary Spivey. Get in line, bring along a friend as your placeholders. You can run to the bar.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then people are like, well, is there drinks? Yes, there's drinks, they're not free. Are there appetizers or food? I believe there's food. It's also not free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not free, but there is hot pose has great food.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good. And then the thousand dollars costume contests for sexiest men and women, overall creative and best duo or group, but also laziest Costume contest with a grand prize of two dollars So if your boyfriend's like, muh.
Speaker 6: Hate Katie'll be I'm not dressing up stupid station, then bring him along in his dopey Vikings jersey and he can be in the laziest costume and he may win two dollars.
Speaker 1: They're not so bad after all.
Speaker 3: Is that including taxes? The two dollars? Yeah, it's all included. Okay, two dollars, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll see there tonight. And if we don't see you there tonight, then we'll miss you. Number one, number two will see you here tomorrow.