Speaker 1: On the Dave Bryan in the Morning show on Katie. Are you laughing about Jenny?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm excited to have Brian here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm being here. Brian from Snap is here. We're going to talk about the fit and fall and avoiding fat and all of the things that's coming up in a second. First though, your keyword, let's take a trip before chance.
Speaker 4: To win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows happens now on katwb talk. That's the keyword tears. That's tears on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Or if you want to go to the show in La I mean it's Sabrina Carpenter. That's cool enough on its own, But to fly down Los Angeles and get out of the snow and cold, it's about a month or so away, I believe. Then we will get you on an airplane to La Hotel and take us to Sabrina Carpenter. But you got to play the game. You get to go on the iHeart Radio app and then say the keyword is tears on the talk back feature. Brian from Snap Fitness. Do you listen on the iHeart Radio app or do you listen on the regular radio? I actually do both.
Speaker 5: On the car to school, we listen on the radio and then if I'm working out or somewhere in the office, I could do iHeart Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love it. What is on your workout playlist? What is one of your big songs on your workout playlist? I'd like to do a little bit, honestly, do a mix.
Speaker 5: They do a shuffle from all sorts of things, so it'll go all the way from yacht rock, eighties to country.
Speaker 1: I know, I just got looks on some of these.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, some some Backstreet boys in there, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the whole deal. Yeah, I love that. Brian is here from Snap. He said, Brian, can you come in and tell us? You know, this is the time of the year to like, maybe, first of all, let's start with Halloween, because there's a lot of people who have a weakness for Halloween candy, and you know it's like, okay, the kids bring home and what's the tax? Ten percent, tax, thirty percent? Time, that's candy a couple So what do you what do you can you tell us about candy and not having you know, like an entire bag of Reese's peanut butter cups. For sure.
Speaker 5: It's super easy, right because you have so many options available, easy to see how much candy the kids come home with, Like our kids go out and they came, they come home with enough to still supply the rest of the neighborhood with, right, So, and then it's sitting in the house and it's just there, and all of a sudden it's gone and you don't know why. So, yes, it's still candy, but there are ways to make some better choices of candy, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: The good part is that if you get the small versions, just a couple that aren't going to kill you. It's when you go to the houses where they give you the full size and now you have full size candy sitting in the house that's maybe not the best, a little bit more challenging. So I've got a list of some very easy ones that you can kind of go off of that are a little bit more healthy.
Speaker 1: Again, it's candy.
Speaker 5: The best one really on the list is the Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate, just those little dark chocolate pieces, And it's just because it's dark chocolate, right, has more antioxidants in it.
Speaker 1: Things like that Yes you've got some fat, but the.
Speaker 5: Calories are a little bit lower, so those are easy ones to go for kids, so the adults can have the dark chocolate little miniature. Absolutely, absolutely, Twizzlers. I know that a lot of people like Twizzlers. Those are a low fat, low option. And again if it's it's a little bit different than their chocolate and so forth.
Speaker 1: So it depends on what you like.
Speaker 2: I love twisting.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Which I think are the bad kind, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're a kindoissewer of of licorice, yes there's a version that's good and bad.
Speaker 1: Yea, my wife says the same thing.
Speaker 5: Uh, peanut m and ms, those are always good. Again you have the peanuts in their calorie wiser there the relatively reasonable to deal with, so that's good. Tosi rolls, that's always a fan favorite out there. Totiros are all over the place, and those are easy to do, low, low fat, that type of thing. And then one chocolate one that I think most people would wouldn't know about.
Speaker 1: Its three Musketeers. It's actually.
Speaker 5: Because that's the spongy inside is a low fat option at those are like cellery steaks something like that. Okay, Yeah, I could justify my way in too sweets anytime.
Speaker 1: That's not a problem. So I'm with you on that. Uh. And then you know some of them.
Speaker 5: I heard a listener earlier this morning and said they didn't like it, but the Mounds and Almond Joy are a little bit healthier. You know, she didn't not a big fan, but those are probably the next two that would be the best on the list for Okay, for choices.
Speaker 1: Like how you say it's it's true, it's candy, So it's not like you're having you know, kale, But there are some choices you can make that are a little bit bad.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what I think that I've learned and you can verify this if it's true. It's like, you know what, you can have a handful of Reese's peanut buttercups. You can't just have like a handful all the time. Just treat yourself. Yeah, So I was going to tell you over its snap I did a video the other day and you said that my form looked pretty good. It was great. Form is pretty good.
Speaker 2: On what part? What was he doing? Just some bend over everything?
Speaker 1: Goblin did a bend over? Yeah that I was shut up. I was doing a goblet Scott squat with a sixty pound dumbbell.
Speaker 2: It looks like it was forty to me.
Speaker 1: It said sixty on the end. I make sure I the camera showed that it was sixty pounds.
Speaker 3: You always have to you have to make sure the camera shows you how much weight you're actually lifting.
Speaker 1: I could probably do a seventy. I'm probably do that next time. But you know who's not going to tell you something. You know who's just killing it over there with your trainer Mike Yea is my wife, Susan. She's in there two to three times a week. It's snapover in Chan happening. And she lost thirty two pounds. Wow. And she's not on any kind of like programs. She's I mean not as so far as an eating program. It's all kind of like self disciplined. And she's still eating all the things that I do. She just eats better and less. And you know, we're both doing fine. But she works out with trainer Mike like thirty minutes three times a week. She's boom in, boom out. He just just I mean he puts her through the paces. Yes, and she comes home she's like Oh, Mike worked me out so hard. But she is all muscle. He's solid for an old lady, she is solid muscle. Yeah, yeah, there's something too. I mean, having a trainer does make a big difference, right, no question. That's why, you know, we really try to focus from members join get connected with a trainer at the club. My my wife, Shannon is a trainer and she has many clients that say the same thing. She's one of her things that she says most of all is be very grateful of that you can move your body, which is true because ever know when you can or can't. And I think that's the thing is is kind of like you know, you, you know, you might be forty years old and maybe a little bit overweight, but you're still capable of moving your body. And one day we're all gonna be sitting in you know, in like a Rascal scooter, rolling around cub getting in everybody's way of the State Fair, wishing wishing you can't go do some wishing. Bailey can't wait, I know, but we're gonna be wishing our body would move. And even if it doesn't move the same way it did when you were twenty five, it still moves still moving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to keep that going as long as you can. What is something I want to ask you a couple of questions.
Speaker 1: What is And I know they're both important, But if you're going to do one or the other cardio versus lifting heavy iron, what do you think? Yeah, actually, it's interesting question.
Speaker 5: There are some really good studies that just came out that around that very question. And one of the biggest things that was the most advantageous was the resistance training because it does elevate heart rate when you do it, it gets you the bone density, it gets you the lean mass, strength, the goals, and to the point of actually getting older, it's the thing that goes away relatively the fastest and is the most detrimental for people.
Speaker 1: Right, So it was actually just not to get morbid as.
Speaker 5: That funeral yesterday from an uncle of mine, uncle in law, and he had fallen and that's what kind of you know, when he was older.
Speaker 1: Right, But as we get.
Speaker 5: Older, we lose those quick speed sensory components of our body through resistance training, where we if we get into that situation, think in Minnesota on the ice sometimes if you fallen, you can't twist fast enough to catch yourself to your wrists or your ankle or whatever it is. As we get older, those things go away. Resistance training helps keep those things sharp. And that's so overall health wise more you know, mortality resistance raining you.
Speaker 3: Mean strength training when tokay, I just want to make sure that we were clarifying, because I usually call it strength training.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, that's exactly. So it's basically lifting weights or using the machines and the you know, the all the different things that's sharp. Talk to me a little bit about cardio and the advantages of cardio, because you know, we all think and I don't want to like discourage anybody from cardio, but cardio is great for your heart and lungs, not always the best thing to lose weight. I don't want to get this wrong, So talk to me about that.
Speaker 5: It depends on what you're going for, so it is a total package to certain degrees. So it's it's really called your VO two max your volume of oxygen in your blood. So the more oxygen you can get into your blood, the more efficient your body works. And so as you do your cardio, you're improving that, you're improving your your heart strength, you're improving your circulatory system, You're proving your body's ability to get oxygen. The oxygen in your blood is what helps you ultimately be able to burn the fat because your fat needs oxygen to break this down into energy. Right, Okay, And so those are the things that you're trying to accomplish when you're cardio. Unless you're training for something really specific like a performance sporting, you really need that high end anaerobic, which means without oxygen, your body can burn fuel, mostly carbohydrates and that type of thing. Without the presence of oxygen. You need oxygen to burn fat. So the better you can bring in oxygen need your bloodstream, the more fat you're gonna burn.
Speaker 1: So if I if I go over to I don't know McDonald's day and I get a twenty piece nuggets, a quarter pounder with cheese and large fries, can I go for a walk and burn that off? Is that an effective way to burn off a bad diet?
Speaker 5: It's better than not going for the walk, Okay, And I doubt you'll be able to burn off enough calories for the walk, but hey, go far it all right?
Speaker 1: Do the walk. What's a good way to get started. I mean, we can go on snapfitness dot com and what can you call you personal cell phone? I mean, what do I do? Ryan?
Speaker 5: You could, I would try to answer as I can, but no, go on the website staffinis dot com.
Speaker 1: Visit any of the participating locations in the area.
Speaker 5: We've got actually got a new one down in Rosemont that just open. You really phenomenal facility to go. Take a look at that that one. I can really see what the new brand and look and feel at the club looks like. It's really really cool. So yeah, any of those ways you can do it, all right.
Speaker 1: And seriously, big fan, Susan has lost thirty two pounds shots. She's built like a female Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's amazing. So Brian, thank you man, thanks for having me. Happy Halloween, you too, Thanks for you. On KWB, let's do the dance party on one on one point three KDWB the Friday morning Dance Party. Wow, that ends awesome. Listen here, I'm waiting for it. Going Okay, ready, now, all right, it's KDWB. Good morning. Shout out boo bash crowd that was there last night. We had a great time. You can see pictures. If you weren't there or if you were there, you can relive it on Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. And we had such a great time. Shout out to everyone who came out, the great DJs, Tammy, the Tarot card readers, Psychic Gary Spivey, costume entrance and cost I feel bad for anybody who like, oh man, some of the costumes were so elaborate, but not everybody could win.
Speaker 2: So there were so many people.
Speaker 3: One girl was a sushi chef and she used her kids little like food where they're like velka play together. Yeah, the play food and then you have like a little life so you can cut them in half. And she's like, I put so much effort into this. So I was like, girl, I know, and it's good. But unfortunately there were so many good ones.
Speaker 6: Was a lot of really and she was I think, wasn't she had the rat ofituy show, You're right, maybe she's had a sushi remy the rat in her hat and it had his hair or her hair was being pulled in his hands.
Speaker 2: Yep, gosh, that was good.
Speaker 6: There were a lot of really good ones and we got to meet a lot of really cool people.
Speaker 7: Yesterday the laziest costume. It was the pharmacist. Yeah, it was a woman who was an actual pharmacist. And she came right from work wearing her pharmacist white jacket with her name tag on it. And I'm like, what are you. She's like, I'm a pharmacist. She's like, I don't even know. She knew it was happening.
Speaker 1: She's like, didn't have time for a costume, so she one two dollars in the laziest costume.
Speaker 8: Man, I should have asked to bring me in Haler. I went up on that stage. I wrapped the ludicrous part of Baby from Bieber, and then I did Maclamore can't hold Us and I need it.
Speaker 1: I almost passed out afterward. Yeah you said trembling. No, yeah, that's struggling. Hey, I get a keyword for you for one thousand.
Speaker 4: Bucks one on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio dingle Ball.
Speaker 1: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com. Green. That's green. Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Okay, if you just go to KDWGB dot com and type in that keyword green. We're overdue for a winner on this one, so make sure you play because I think the cards are tilting in your favor over years. So go enter that keyword green. You type this one in. There's different ways to play it, but this one you type in on KDWB dot com for one thousand dollars little Christmas cash. Take care of your all your holiday Thanksgiving food, travel, relative plans, or just blow it on whatever you want. Let's get you take a ry. This is actually really cool. There's a new sport in town. Kids. It bags is fine. Yeah, bags throwing is fine. This is called foling. Okay, okay. Foling is a combination of football and bowling. And somebody discovered this. They're probably drunk, and they decided let's throw a football at a bunch of bowling pins. They said, well, that's kind of fun, and so they called it foling. It looks like it's spelled fowling, but it's foling. And you can go play this here in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in the North Loop area. And bonus points is that there is free parking. Because I feel like everyone always gets stressed out when you have to go somewhere like downtown. But yeah, we're going to get people on the phone right now to play a little game called boo or False. We're gonna ask you a question. You're gonna let us know if you think it's boo true or false, and we're gonna get a few winners, and the winner gets a lane for up to ten people for two hours at Folding Warehouse mini apples, and then they got.
Speaker 1: Drinks, and they got snacks, and they got burgers and fries and chips and all that kind of stuff. So you're not just sitting there playing foling. You get to overeat and drink too much at the same time. Yeah, you're having camaraderie. That's what they call them, love camaraderie. So if you want to go, you can use this anytime. It's two hours for up to ten people something like that. So if you want to go, we'd love to get you down there. I'm gonna give you a couple of warm up questions. Boo or false. Because it is Halloween. Okay, here is the question. There are over two hundred dead bodies on Mount Everest that they don't retrieve because it's too dangerous, but they serve as markers for other hikers. There are over two hundred dead bodies on Mount Everest that are too hard and too dangerous to remove, but they serve as markers for other hikers. Boo meaning true or false.
Speaker 2: Jenny knows the answer to it's boo.
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 3: I would never, I could never. I never want to hike Mount Everest ever in my life. I think people who do that are a little crazy in the head, because like, why risk your life for like such a crazy accomplishment. But passing dead bodies along the way, and those are like your little like rock hearens to guide you that, Like think about it, Rock Heron's on a hike, help you guide where you're supposed to go, and dead bodies are what you are guided.
Speaker 1: Buy on Mount Evers one called Sleeping Beauty. If you look up Sleeping Beauty Mount Everest, didn't you look it up a couple of weeks. Yeah, it's a dead woman's body. She can't really see anything. She's all dressed in her down jacket and pants and all that stuff. But yeah, two hundred bodies on Mount Everest. Yay. Boo or false? Let's go to our contestants right now. We're gonna start off with Christy. Hi, Christy, Hello? You ready for Halloween? You going out tonight? Are you staying home with the kids or what are you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm taking my six year old referee.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna send you to go Folding, which is kind of nation of football and bowling. I'm gonna give you one question. If you get it right, you're gonna go with a bunch of people down to go to Folding warehouse. Here we go. The real name of Chucky in the Child's Play franchise. He has a real name. I'm gonna read it to you. You tell me whether it's his real name or I made it up. Chester Bucky Michaels. Now you know who Chucky is. He's the kid in the Child's Play movie in the Overalls with the red hair. His real name is Chester Bucky Michaels. Did I make that up? Or is that true? You're right? His real name is Charles Lee Ray huh, which is really boring.
Speaker 6: Does he have such a he's a doll? Why does he have two names? Like, well, this is my doll, Charles Lee Ray. So I gave him Chucky.
Speaker 1: The world will never know, the world will never know. Okay, good job, Christy. Hold on for Foling passes. Okay, yay, Let's try another one. Let's try Britain the Hybrid. Britt You ready to play? Yes, okay. What's your plans for Halloween tonight?
Speaker 6: Taking the kids out and then we're gonna head out somewhere.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you Folding with up to ten people at Falling Warehouse if you get this one right. According to the nineteen ninety five live action movie Casper the Friendly Ghost, his surname his last name is Boo. So his name is Casper Boo. Is that boo or falls true or false? I think it's true. Try one more time.
Speaker 2: I think it's Boo.
Speaker 1: Try one more time. Is that answer true or falls false? Casper's last name is McFadden. Nobody knew that. Nobody knew this one.
Speaker 2: Casper McFadden.
Speaker 1: All right, Brittany, you're gonna go Foling? All right, Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'll watch that movie tonight. It's a good movie.
Speaker 6: You I feel any girl who was like nine years old when that movie came out and that Casper when he turns into it. Yeah, he says, can I keep you All The girls are like, yes, hottest thing that's ever happened in cinema.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's funny. All right, here's a disgusting one. Let's use it on Amber. Good morning, Amber. What are you doing for Halloween?
Speaker 2: Amber, kids out trick or treating?
Speaker 1: I love that. Okay, Amber, here we go boo or falls for folding tickets at the Folding Warehouse. Doctors made dentures from the teeth of dead soldiers found on the battlefield at the Battle of Waterloo. So the Battle of Waterlo took place in like you know, I don't know, like nineteen seventy nine or something like that. Napoleon Napoleon, General Napoleon Dynamite. Yeah, he was the commanding of the Confederate forces.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, And so there were dead soldiers on the battlefield, and apparently doctors made dentures from their teeth. Gosh, is that true or false?
Speaker 4: I think it's true.
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 2: General Napoleon nunchucks. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Captain Kangaroo, then Captain crunch we're also as well. We're wasting your time. Amber, hold on and get your tickets for folding Okay, thank you. Happy Halloween. Amber. Coming right back on kd WB with the Daily Bailey. Let's talk what are we talking about in the Daily Baby.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk about why you think you would not survive a horror movie?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because it's Halloween, right, we'll do it next on kd w B. Also another keyword for Sabrina Carpenter in five minutes, w B E. We've got a keyword for you for Subreena Carpenter right now. A little bit late, but it's worth waiting for because you could fly off to Los Angeles. This is not just a concert, is a trip in Los Angeles, exotic, beautiful Los Angeles, and you're gonna go to I think it's so Fi Arena, No Concrypto do Okay, gotcha, and then you're gonna go see Sabrina Carpenter. We get your air fray, we get your hotel. You need to use the keyword. Let's take a Scrippa your.
Speaker 4: Chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows. Happens now. I'm KDWB. Talk back to the keyword espresso. Espresso on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, go do that now and you get another chance to win that trip.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Today for the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 6: Since it's Halloween, my question for you is why wouldn't you survive in a horror movie? And if you want to answer you certainly can you can text us at five three, nine to two one, and everybody here in this room has to think about it as well. Why would you not survive in a horror movie? I will go first. One, I'm slow. I'm very slow. I get really out of breath after running like one block.
Speaker 2: So first, I'm slow. Second, I would be too worried about my cat.
Speaker 6: So if someone's like, oh, there's a killer, there's a killer, I'd be like, hold on, let me go get my cat really quick. Then I have to go into my closet and get his little carrier and then grab that carrier down and got to wipe off all the cat the dust and stuff, and then I've got to go find him and then go get him in the carrier, and by that point I'm dead, Dad, I'm dead.
Speaker 8: I think you being slow is a good reason because in horror movies, the killer usually isn't running, they're walking and somehow always catch up to the person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so stupid. So you being slow is like whatever.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I die because I try to reason with Like, Okay, listen, all right, I got fifty dollars in my pocket right now. You can have my watch. It's an Apple Watch. It's brand new, it's the latest version. I get an iPhone. It's the brand new seventeen Promax we Boom dead dead. Yeah, you'd be too busy trying to try to reason and bargain my way back to life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: No, no, take Susan, please do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone, believe me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jenny, why would you not survive a horror movie?
Speaker 3: Because my anxiety with skyrocket in that moment and then I'd probably poop myself and then you can't run very fast when you just so that's an uncomfortable situation. So yeah, I would die because I have anxiety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, fine. Thoughts.
Speaker 8: I have a smart mouth, like I will make the smartest comment or I'll say, like when I call Dave Pillsbury dough boy, be, I'll say something like that to the killer stab stab.
Speaker 6: Just a little snot nose. Okay, then why would you survive? If that's why you wouldn't survive, why would you survive?
Speaker 1: I'm good with a gun, oh okay, yeah, a gun.
Speaker 8: Michael Myers, you can't kill with a gun.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean really, I'm crafty.
Speaker 8: There's one killer that just keeps coming back alive no matter what you do.
Speaker 1: Jason Forhee Okay, you can't kill Jason Forhees. Yeah. I mean you kill him and you kill him and he's like you think he's dead, and he comes back and he's not.
Speaker 6: I think I am pretty good at not taking risks. So if a risk was offered to me and they're like, okay, you can jump over this bridge or whatever and you get away from the killer, I'd be like, you know what, let's think rationally about.
Speaker 2: This and let's instead hide in this cave.
Speaker 6: And then I think I could think rationally and that's why I would survive.
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Would survive because I would turn on the sex appeal.
Speaker 2: I'd give them the sex size.
Speaker 3: You say, yeah, so then maybe they'd be like, oh we can we can not murder this one because she'll probably sleep with me.
Speaker 8: And I'd be like, yes, I.
Speaker 3: Will, and then the doll, but then I'll probably develop Stockholm syndrome, and then I'll like actually fall in love with the villain and then I'm like, yeah, he says he wants to kill me, but I think he just means he loves me.
Speaker 2: Yes, he'd be the one crony in the teeny little.
Speaker 6: Skirt and the teeny little top and wouldn't go mister, oh no, yeah I'm not.
Speaker 8: Because I'm not the dumb ass. It's gonna be like, there's a noise, we should go investigate. No, sit your ass behind the desk or something high. There's always the people in the horror movie, like, what's that sound? One of us should go check it out. Yeah, you're reasonable.
Speaker 6: Someone detext and saying I wouldn't survive a horror movie because my body is built for comfort, not speed.
Speaker 2: Same love that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Bailey on The Daily Bailey on Katie WB. Wrap it up with Dave, Start to go coming up in a minute on kd w B.
Speaker 2: Say shirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Well, it is the weekend, so we're excited about that Saturday Night Live tomorrow. Is what's his name? Miles Teller? Teller, Yes, he is the musical guest tomorrow night's all.
Speaker 2: Horned up today.
Speaker 3: This is what happens when I'm a little like loopy tired.
Speaker 1: How you didn't sleep that much last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like, just take me home and throw me in bed and do what you want, toss her around? Yeah, roadhouse baby, Come on, Bailey, will you sure do the honor?
Speaker 1: I would love to Well, I'm going to change the subject here a couple of the holdovers in the box office, Black Phone two and regretting you are expected to compete for the top spot. There's not really a whole lot, but I will say at the box office. Netflix is re releasing the sing along version of K Pop Demon Hunters to over one thousand theatas this weekend. Other re releases now, I guess this is a big deal include Back to the Future, Twilight, and Sinners are also I'd have to look at your local listings to see if this is real, but I would love to see I would love to see Back to the Future back in the big screen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like that they do that a lot now, where they re release movies in theaters. And because I actually went to go see Twilight on Wednesday, because that was a really big deal when I was in college yep, And so me and my friend from college, we were like, let's revisit this, and it was really cringey and hilarious. But I love that they're rereleasing movies because it feels like, I don't know back in the day when they would do that, and you would have to like there wasn't DVDs yet, yeah, and VHS's take forever to come out or whatever, so they would just re release stuff.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 3: So there was rumors that CBS Morning's co anchor Gail King is going to leave the show when her contract expires in May, but CBS did put the kabash on that she is not leaving next year, so apparently she's sticking around us say how long, but she'll be here.
Speaker 2: Well, hot day to you though, on.
Speaker 6: Wicked for Good is projected to be making a butt ton of money in its first weekend, which is truly just around the corner.
Speaker 2: On November twenty first.
Speaker 6: It is projected to make one hundred and twenty million dollars, and the first one debuted at one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and twelve million dollars. I'm just waiting for somebody to be like.
Speaker 6: Hey, Bailly, do you want to go see this movie tomorrow and let me drop everything? Yes, I cannot wait. Oh vot sorry, heads button off, Sorry about that.
Speaker 8: Justin Bieber said that he felt like he was pushed aside whenever his wife Haley had their kid.
Speaker 1: My emotions are heightened.
Speaker 8: I don't want you to take away from my moment either as the.
Speaker 2: Dad, Like, I got this too.
Speaker 1: There's times where.
Speaker 2: I need to console Haley and she.
Speaker 8: I felt like she was pushing me to the side so that she could do it. And I'm like, I got good instincts with this stuff too. I don't want to discredit I have good instincts too, because maybe he did go to a class or read a book or something, and I get what he's coming from.
Speaker 1: He's the dad. He wants to experience that.
Speaker 8: But that's also the duelists job to be there to help you wifey.
Speaker 1: And I guess her duel is that know how to involve the other parent, you know what I mean, And duelis that are probably like a little bit more. I got this stand back. So, Kim Kardashian believes the moon landing was fake.
Speaker 6: What was the scariest moment, and he goes, there was.
Speaker 1: No scary moment because it didn't happen. So apparently she's saying that was buzz Aldrin talking. Yeah. And there's a lot of moon landing deniers, just like there are people who think that nine to eleven was an inside job and there was no plane that crashed into the Pentagon. And it's like, oh, so all of those families of all the dead people, they're just faking it. Yeah, and they live like, you know, in rowan oak somewhere. I mean, it just doesn't. It defies logic. It is so frustrating to me. But I should do a podcast about non conspiracy.
Speaker 6: I want to know if she actually believes that or if she's just trying to stir the pot.
Speaker 2: I believe you're right, you know, that's what.
Speaker 1: I think. She's smarter than that. It's like, come on, no, don't stir the pot. That's bounce Tannent writing it down for Monday.
Speaker 6: That is it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You got to say one reminder real quick because Dave and I always talk about coats for kids. So I just want to remind you because it is really starting to get called out now.
Speaker 2: This weekend is maybe chilly.
Speaker 3: So if you're pulling out those jackets, you realize you have a few extra ones laying around that are, you know, either new or gently used. Pilgrim Drag Cleaners is collecting coats at any of their locations throughout the Twin Cities for coats for kids, and that continues through November fourteenth.
Speaker 2: So you got some time.
Speaker 3: But while you're thinking about it, maybe get out there and do that this weekend and get some coats over to Pilgrim for cost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, get some time. Have your kid learn what it's like. Kids have to be taught this. They don't naturally get it. Teach them how to give to people who might not have as much, or just to donate rather than sell or rather than throw it away. So you got your coach that your kids were only able to fit into for one or two or three years, take it over to Pilgrim and teach them all about donating because your kid, they're not going to pick that up on their own. That comes from Yeah, who what me? That's your job, all right, have a great weekend, don't forget your clocks. Tomorrow night we fall back and we'll be back here Monday morning. Monday suck. We get that. Nobody goes. God, you don't what the best day of the week is. Monday. God, I just love going into work. Oh, we're here to make it a little bit easier for you. And we're bringing treats. Yep, we're bringing. I clocked that I have seven layer bars. I'm bringing bringing.
Speaker 3: Seven say leftover Halloween candies, seven layers and beyond.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to hand them out over the radio. They're not going to you guys, gonna hand them out on the radio. So be here to win your seven layer bars on Monday morning. Okay, yep, have a good weekend. We'll see you then