Speaker 1: We're giving away Ed Sharon tickets. Let's text shape as the word right now shape. Just text that to nine five five zero zero. Just that word nine five zero zero shape and standard text data is to apply. And you have a chance to see Ed Sharon at Ford Field August the twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: Or the Mornings Dirty on the thirty. We'll get you caught up on what's trending in the Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 1: We got the five to six fifty five, we got War of the Roses, we got am I Va Hole, and we got Shannon with all of the dirty What's going on Shannel?
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Last night during her performance in Chicago, Ariana Grande talking about her decision. We talked about this a lot yesterday to step back from the spotlight after her current tour is finished. Pulsive E, it's something that I have decided.
Speaker 2: It's a plan that we have quietly made a long time ago, and it's.
Speaker 3: A decision that was made from the.
Speaker 2: Thought call and empowered place. And I want many many things can be true at the same time, because.
Speaker 3: What was ruiny somebody sent me this on their phone. Body was kind of fun. Could not be more than the office.
Speaker 1: So she's basically doing Okay, I'm just saying I just need a break.
Speaker 3: I have been working so hard for the past couple of years, and it's nothing more than that. I noticed that she was reading from her phone and she was almost reading verbatim some of the articles that I had read yesterday morning reporting on why she was, you know, doing this, So that was kind of interesting to me. But yeah, she just said, I need I need some rest, I need some meantime.
Speaker 2: I'll be back.
Speaker 3: Interesting has nothing to do with the negativity around her body image or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I hope she gets a break.
Speaker 1: It's a very difficult life if you are somebody that is right now heading off to work in your construction job. You know mom that's a single mom, maybe working like three different jobs. Unfortunately, you can't take that break. Whenever I hear it like these celebrities go I just need a break, I just sit there and go. There's a lot of people that I guess would like to break.
Speaker 3: So Sheriff Chris and Nanios, he's the one who's been leading the Nancy Guthrie investigation in Arizona, is now facing a brand new one and seventy six million dollar lawsuit. Axial Melndez is suing the sheriff and the Pema County, Arizona Sheriff's Department after deputies shot and paralyzed him while responding to a phony swatting call. The shooting happened even though this guy Warren the Sheriff's department he was being targeted for swatting and posed no threat at the time, they still went ahead and shot him. Obviously, the outcome was not good. He the sheriff is already facing another multimillion dollar lawsuit over him watching the investigation into Nancy Guthries disappeared.
Speaker 2: That one, the swatting one, had nothing to do with Nancy Guthrie.
Speaker 3: Not that I.
Speaker 2: Understand how I understand it.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I'm on dog every but still two separate multi million dollar lawsuits that he's facing right now.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 3: Caitlin Clark is speaking out for the first time about her Indiana Fever teammate Sophie Cunningham's anti transgender comments. She told reporter, I mean she's been asked about this over and over and over again, as Sophie has, but she said, quote, I think it's for leagues and governing bodies to work with their athletes to find solutions. Our focus is on basketball, that's what we talk about and how we can get wins. And obviously we didn't do that tonight. This was an interview from Sunday night when they lost.
Speaker 2: Staying away from it. She doesn't want to talk about it, right?
Speaker 1: All these coaches, by the way, aren't These coaches are wearing like shirts and talking about it in their press conferences and stuff.
Speaker 2: And how crazy is this?
Speaker 3: Every single one of Zach Brown Band's fans who were at their show at Fenway Park this week just got gifted a free cruise.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm buying every single person here is a cruise for two people all the boat.
Speaker 2: I want to go where cruise to themselves and a loved one to go on the boat. That's a thirty thousand people. We're there.
Speaker 3: So he partnered up with Margarita ville at see okay doing this cruise?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they're doing this.
Speaker 3: Forty million dollars is the total price tag for everybody to go on this cruise.
Speaker 2: Isn't that insane? Joe nstand Joe invited all of us to go on the cruise.
Speaker 1: I just don't know if I can get the company to get his airfare to it. They got free cruises and they're driven away. Yeah, Margaritaville airfare, you got everything else.
Speaker 2: You go right out of Tampa. It's a beautiful thing. What more do we have to do? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Please sell me point. You're willing to pay your own airfare to go down on a free cruise. Win us in the right direction of what do we need to do in order to get the company to do something for us? I don't know, Maybe threatening an ariana grande that you want to take some time to life from things.
Speaker 3: See can't miss anything from today? Go back and check out the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Honestly showed great time.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, wouldn't it be fun on that phat By the way, country artists know what to do for their fans.
Speaker 2: I like that. It's good old Get more
Speaker 3: Mojo in the Morning dot com Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty