Speaker 1: Morny lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine lit Beaverville.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I woke up yesterday morning with us a free advice to start later.
Speaker 3: Please, I could never know if the day was us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key.
Speaker 4: Demogram super duper.
Speaker 3: That's nice. Fight Ago Ndo guy, Yes boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the fifteenth day of October twenty twenty five. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show. How are you? My name is Chris Hockey, and here we go on a wild, wacky Wednesday. Lots to get to today Grimmer will be able to give him his Lyne. We got Mark Parrish on his way in. We've got Mark Parker Fox a little bit later, some games, a cast of thousands, less you get to. Let's get her started. Here's Greg barn some comedy. Halloween's almost here. Power Trip Morning Show. I know it's Wednesday, I know it's rate, I know it's late. I know you're wary. I know your plans don't include me, but come on in. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 5: Know what the kids need?
Speaker 3: Right you come to my house.
Speaker 5: I go full size, not fun size, full size, not fun.
Speaker 3: What's fun about this?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Actually?
Speaker 3: Truth be told?
Speaker 5: You know it's fun. Candy Barry can lay down on. Yeah, that's fun. I rock full size if you will. And I have all the candy food groups represented. And when I say that, I mean you know. I have a chocolate caramel situation for you, if you will, chocolate, peanut butter, chocolate with nougat, chocolate.
Speaker 3: With nuts, not a lot of nuts.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna unload a almond joy and you can expect you to dig that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: I had this too much nuts, Johnny protein, go live weights elsewhere. That's not what we're about tonight. Baby deal Snickers there, mister goodbar. That's good proportions right there, Some, if not all, of the eminem family at my party. What if I don't like chocolate all, well, don't sweat that, my friend, because then I have you covered in what I like to refer to the pectin based fruit shoes, I eesos, docs, juju bees, Mexican hats if I can find them, razzles, razzles have candy, have gumb what is it.
Speaker 3: Don't overthink it.
Speaker 5: Let the razzle become you eat it, chew it's put it out, put it in your sister's hair. Don't worry about its Halloween, man, don't overthink this.
Speaker 3: Factor. The Faers slide is we have had you. You see our old.
Speaker 7: You hear the distance dunger slid into a well that.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 6: He packed away, to take it to, to take it to the.
Speaker 7: Stop, the class stup the best.
Speaker 4: Come on here we are about your morning show.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hi, Perry, good morning.
Speaker 4: Hale's me buddy, bye.
Speaker 9: Oh well let's see nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, good, good, that's about you. Oh I got plenty, good, I got plenty. Don't you worry, mister boy, don't you worry. Got all kinds of crap for us today.
Speaker 3: Worry man, you're crap.
Speaker 4: That's not weird at all.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, that's something a lot of people, though, have said to a hockey.
Speaker 4: He's got that right.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: You know how we do the bit where we text people or we tell people like the wrong name, like Marnie's husband is Musty or Melachai or whatever. Yesterday I texted abb But to ask how his daughter was doing.
Speaker 3: And I said Carla.
Speaker 4: He didn't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't think he got it.
Speaker 4: He wasn't in the mood.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was not.
Speaker 1: He responded with, you know, she's fine, her name is And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to do the bit. I hope he was. I don't think he was in the mood. Yes, he was not in the mood. Did you talk to him?
Speaker 4: I also had a similar text conversation with him. Yeah, not not bad humor, yeahdum, one of which I realized, oh, okay, well he doesn't want to talk cool sometimes want to talk. We all have those days, yeah, correct, sometime.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then he didn't think it was funny.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, he was right.
Speaker 3: I think he's having one of those weeks, yeah, those months.
Speaker 4: I hope he has a good night. He's got big game tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, who do they played?
Speaker 4: I know who?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I got it right here, because there's a game tonight, right, that's right.
Speaker 10: We've got Wednesday night football on the scheduled tonight. As it's week eight in Minnesota, it's a no school Thursday or Friday, so we'll play him tonight and rare only one undefeated matchup as Montamedi travels to Saint Thomas Academy. That's both teams are seven and zero and both teams will use their ground game Monamedei led by Jacob Rubush. He'll likely reach one thousand yards this year. He has twelve touchdown for him so far. Nice, but they've got four ball carriers in triple digits for yardage. Saint Thomas Academy relies mostly on dominic bias. He's over nine hundred rushing yards already through seven games with fifteen touchdowns. Another great rivalry in outstate Minnesota is Dawson Boyd at Minneota.
Speaker 3: Guys, call the winner.
Speaker 4: We'll get the top seed in Section four A.
Speaker 10: Minneota has the longest active winning streak in Minnesota high school football at forty straight.
Speaker 3: I'm Ryan Phelps. Do you see who's number one? Yes?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: You are Hawk Squad Maple Grove? Are they seven and number one? They beat? Why is that a forty two to twenty one the last time they played?
Speaker 4: That's what happens.
Speaker 3: Bess round and we'll mess with the Grove if I'm not mistaken. Hockey, you did like a motivational speech that.
Speaker 4: It's been a few years ago. Listen youans. Iired them at a young age.
Speaker 8: I did you laid the first brick? There's some bricks there the first I did the bricks.
Speaker 4: I laid those. Some had to lay. Yeah, somebody correct, you did it? You know what I like?
Speaker 3: Oh? Okay, there's yeah, there's a few things.
Speaker 4: You know, I really like. I like U when newspeople can't stop laughing.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, it was no laughing matter, and no, it was not part of their act. The two elderly men crashed their minivan on their way to.
Speaker 3: The local fair.
Speaker 4: The driver eighty three year.
Speaker 2: Old James billings On aka Dimples the Clown Coal. He missed the entrance, but when he tried to make a U turn, he slammed.
Speaker 3: Right into an suv.
Speaker 4: They're okay, Holisse.
Speaker 2: Dimples was wearing oversize the Clown shoes that they did not play a role in the crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dimples, Yeah, he tried to break and all hell broke loose. Take off your shoes, Dimples, and relax your feet.
Speaker 9: I was kind of open. It was one of those inappropriate Yeah. I love those the most, but yeah, like that one's kind of worthy, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my favorite news blooper of all time.
Speaker 1: There's nobody in the world that loves news bloopers more than Chris hat.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 3: He loves behind him half the time.
Speaker 1: I'll walk in that studio and you'll just be watching him in It's like an hour long compilation and you just laugh and laugh.
Speaker 4: Of course I was supposed to be. I know, I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 9: One to deliver deliver terrible news?
Speaker 4: Is there? Is there anything better and worse than when you can't stop laughing at an appropriate inappropriate time? Oh god, yeah, it's the best and worst.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, A couple of times, yes, where I would love to go back and I could control myself.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's outstanding.
Speaker 1: It is, But it's also terrifying because then when you start to think about it, you can't stop laughing.
Speaker 3: It doesn't help.
Speaker 4: No, And don't you wish that you could control that. Don't you wish that you had some kind of button you could push it and make it You laugh that hard at something because it feels so good. Yeah, you know, it's like a good sneeze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a good cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, good cry, or a good pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or a good pool. Three of those put together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we call perfect called the Dwight.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess it does.
Speaker 1: By the way, Hawk Bud, you're number one Maple Grove squad tonight at seven o'clock hosts Minnetonka the number eight team six and one versus seven.
Speaker 3: And oh what does Maple Grove get for being number one? Anything?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Don't you get like a buye in the playoffs? I don't know if the playoffs have to be starting soon?
Speaker 4: How many games do they play? They play games? Right?
Speaker 3: So this is it? This is it. It's too quick. It flies by.
Speaker 1: So when I did my appearance at the Fleet Farm Hogs, and I sent you the pictures of.
Speaker 4: All this stuff. Man, I went to Fleet Farm the next day.
Speaker 1: This dad and his son came up to talk, say hi and whatever, and the sun was just got done with football, and it was like man, and he goes, yeah, today was our last game.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's it, Like it flies by, man.
Speaker 1: And there was nothing better than playing like you know, fourth or fifth I was gonna say pee wee, but that's not it. Fourth or fifth or sixth grade football on a Saturday morning. It was the best.
Speaker 4: See where I grew up. We only we didn't start till seventh grade. Oh really, yeah, we didn't start till seventh grade. And we played a hell of a lot of football though, you know out in the churchyard down the Popmot village. We go down there. We got to the Tornado stadium between the two barns and we play. But we didn't play organized football until until seventh grade.
Speaker 3: And you could hit right You could hit right away. It wasn't like exact anything.
Speaker 4: In fact, you had to Yeah, if you didn't, you didn't make a good tackle, get smacked around.
Speaker 1: Football when you were a kid was the best, the best. The best football is still the best. Football played Tuesday. But the one time a pro football player, one time I broke my wrists was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Remember playing football and you played football with p I was a kid. You probably shouldn't tell the story.
Speaker 4: I was the center.
Speaker 3: No, I was a wide receiver.
Speaker 11: But thank you for that, by the way, because whenever it was like whenever I was a kid, when I played hockey, were you goalie? You know I was the leading uh point getter on my team the last two years?
Speaker 4: My you sure we're the leading point getter.
Speaker 11: More assist than goals, because that's what hockey players should do.
Speaker 9: Horror assistant, somebody's got to finish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and that's fine.
Speaker 11: You can do your little twirls in front of the goal and they're not bitter about stuff. But somebody's got to get the puck there first.
Speaker 4: And the horror assistant, you're not that. Chad wouldn't in a bad food if we got him a horse. That's trying to think of how many seasons I actually had more assist than goals? Not not too many. You can say that. No, I said the center thing because if you were playing with Pa, he likes it. Yeah, I know, No, I he gets hands or cold?
Speaker 3: Hands are cold? He did?
Speaker 1: He did he be able to find the bathroom in both stadiums. I've seen a lot, so he didn't find the bathroom overseas.
Speaker 4: I refuse to answer that question.
Speaker 3: He peeded a cup?
Speaker 4: Then I wish it had been a cup.
Speaker 1: Wasn't At one point you guys were in the stand, Wait wait, what was it?
Speaker 3: What was it a waste basket?
Speaker 4: It was a bottle?
Speaker 3: Oh man? Yeah? Ireland? Or was he in England?
Speaker 4: Ireland? My love? We were outside with the fans in the stands, so that would have been a weird situation. You never know over there, that's true. I mean we're all hammered anyway.
Speaker 3: I mean those Steelers fans are probably I've seen worse.
Speaker 4: You know who've seen worse? Dimples, the clowns.
Speaker 3: God with his huge shoes.
Speaker 4: That didn't play a role.
Speaker 3: You know what they say about big shoes, dimples.
Speaker 4: I got a large pee hole.
Speaker 3: Nobody was talking about.
Speaker 1: You wait so long?
Speaker 9: Why are you waiting so long to let us know how we could have been shoulders to cry?
Speaker 4: Do you have a large pee one? Obviously? You sons of bitches still haven't watched Chad Powers And I begged you last night.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 4: I begged you.
Speaker 1: We had a nice conversation last our show. You said you should get Lionel to watch.
Speaker 4: Lionel is a good name. Yeah, pissed at me for saying it to you though he doesn't understand the bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he was. I said, up, Carl, he said, Carly's fine, and that's it. He hates me, basically something to me. Yeah, so he gets fired.
Speaker 1: No, I think he his daughter had like full on surgery yesterday.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, play along with the bit.
Speaker 1: So instead of watching Chad Powers, we watched Beetlejuice.
Speaker 4: Oh you've never seen that before.
Speaker 1: But we watched it on flatform in like they're thirty days of Halloween and they they it's like pop up video.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like all these like how you know Catherine harrim met her husband on the set of that movie, and yeah, it was great. It was really cool to watch all of them, like the whole time. The art director Bo Welch or something. He was the art director on like every Tim Burton movie that he's got some creativity. Yeah, I mean he's done, like he's like Tim Burton's like right hand man when it comes to art directing. But they met on that on the set of that film. Oh yeah, that movie that I am your That movie's outstanding. It sucks to watch editor though, but it was still great. Beatle Juice. And they point out with me, you don't see him until forty three minutes into the movie. He's like yours, Yeah, he is like yeast minutes forty three.
Speaker 4: Minutes like one and a half Chad Powers episode, Yeah, yeah, and you wouldn't have watched and you didn't watch what either is X. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a while to watch and the y for your big football career when you skated around in front of the net.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and more assist than gold.
Speaker 11: Nasscard twenty five came out. It was the first NASCAR everyding game in like ten years. What yeah, oh no, Now I'm in my career. I started in the Arc of Menards series. Still talk it all the way up there. You didn't go dirt track racing first.
Speaker 3: They don't have that. They're rich, bitch. Oh, he's gonna buy it. It's so good.
Speaker 4: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: You're gonna I.
Speaker 11: Need to get a wheel, though you do. I can't race on the controller. It's too tough. The little you can't. You need to get a wheel, but they're so freaking expensive.
Speaker 4: They're expensive. My buddy Randy, we call him Dummer. Oh yeah, Parish, you would great nickname. I know he built his own. You can't believe it.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 4: You have to strap yourself in like it's a real race card.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be super cool.
Speaker 9: I used to play a racing game something like that, and I had a wheel for like an Xbox back.
Speaker 4: In the day when you guys play this, do you do? You guys do like the full races, like the four hour whatever the heck they are?
Speaker 3: What's so?
Speaker 9: What is what kind of the race look like? How long.
Speaker 4: Do you remember?
Speaker 9: I didn't figure out the fast pass that sat there.
Speaker 4: Over that damn town doing.
Speaker 11: The entire hour of practice, Got that right?
Speaker 3: Oh you can skip the session.
Speaker 4: Now, so sorry, Zach. How long will the race ue?
Speaker 3: Okay? You can? You know Paris has.
Speaker 4: Got the one where he actually actually drive to the race track.
Speaker 3: Ye, correct, he.
Speaker 4: Has to stop the drive through, he has to fix his own car, got to get in there, get Onesie, how many race? If I don't, I haven't made it through the first weekend that time on day four?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you get done with the race and you got to drive the holler to yeah Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Man, that's cool, dude, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, I.
Speaker 11: Don't know who who helped make it I racing? So they oh man, yeah they're getting Yeah, made it a dumbed down version of their simulator because their simulator stuff that would Yeah.
Speaker 4: We should we should all get like, we should all spend a lot of money, yes, and get like real good driving simulators. And then race each other online.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 4: Gaberick had one of those. He had like a legit you know, simulator there or whatever.
Speaker 9: That thing was unbelievable. Oh yeah, you got in there, you felt you were driving a car. I mean it was legit.
Speaker 4: It was like what all the top racers had in their house, Randy building. It was fun. It was the perfect thing. Randall was telling me that he built a thing. Uh so he and his son would would would race and you know, just like all of us, his son used to like three times and so it's it's just sitting in the corner of his garage. And I wonder if I could get him to sell it to me for like fifteen bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you sixteen Randy damn music.
Speaker 4: You know, I can't beat that a load of two bucks. Hawk.
Speaker 1: That was Hawk's best and final offer all at the same time.
Speaker 4: I got one offer and one offer alone. You know why Zacho Randall has this giant slot car track. You know what sluck cars are slut cars, and that's let you know, slut cars. They usually pacers. I've heard one of those slut car where you got that Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he's the one that's made like in Europe, and it's huge, and it takes up half his garage, and it counts your laps and it makes you pull in for gas for gas. You know, sure amount of tracks it's got. It keeps track of the lapse by computer and keeps the stats. Let you know how many you won. It's the coolest thing I ever met. We got to go over there on the days. It's the coolest somebody. It's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's got all kinds of cool toys. Yeah, you can't wait to go visit Dahmer's house. Yeah, well, you know sometimes.
Speaker 3: You Zack's on his way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I almost said something about head that yeah, well, probably shouldn't be done, but it just fight for you nut. But he's also got RC cars that are powered by fuel not electrical.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's sweet. Yeah, I've seen.
Speaker 4: He's also got sixty eight firebird that will blow your doors off.
Speaker 1: He's got it all right, needs though, got her helmet from gut her Helmet mn dot com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dahmer's gonna have to worry about his gutters.
Speaker 4: I don't worry about anymore, because I'm about to give him fifteen bucks.
Speaker 1: Jack, give him sixteen got her helmet. MN dot com, Thank.
Speaker 3: You got her helmet. We'll be right back and.
Speaker 4: We'll run through what's going on in the world today. And there's so much to get to today's show. So I'm five years to go out.
Speaker 11: Babies cry and that's normal, but if you are feeling overwhelmed, it's okay to step away. Never shake a baby. Shaking can kill, and one in four don't survive. Survivors often face permanent brain damage.
Speaker 3: Learn more and give today it. Never shake m N dot com.
Speaker 4: That's right, Never do that. Never never do Pa Marshall, welcome back here. We are that over there, that is Mark Parrish him Mark, Hello, friend, Hi, Dimples, I'm driving. No no, no, no, it's not. That's Mark Parrish, Patty, that's Zacho and that's Dimples the clown. That's you sauce. Yeah, and those dimples. I'm talking about her on your butt slabs. You got some sweet slabs on your I must tell you, I'm always impressed by your slabs.
Speaker 3: Oh, I appreciate that you'd probably be a good clown.
Speaker 4: Eh.
Speaker 3: Well, I was always afraid of them. Have you started her?
Speaker 4: Is the I'm not talking to you to you start Chad Powers.
Speaker 3: Is the prequel out yet?
Speaker 4: Do you mean the show like the TV show?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Isn't it a prequel though?
Speaker 4: I think so because I think it's back when he's still a good guy.
Speaker 3: Have you seen it yet?
Speaker 4: I think it's back when he lives in the sewer by choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, he got kicked out.
Speaker 4: Back before his company drove him crazy. Oh wow when that happens. Did you know his original name was Chad?
Speaker 3: No? I thought it was Lionel. Why, Oh yeah, Lionel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his name is Chad Lionel. Is the original story a book Stephen King something? Oh cool, it's called it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, but like the al Yeah, I don't know about. Is it dreary dry, dury.
Speaker 4: Dirry, I'll know what the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I don't know either, But I won't watch it because it's too scary.
Speaker 4: You don't like scars, do not?
Speaker 3: Well? I have a tough time.
Speaker 1: Yesterday going into the we were looking at full We were looking for a costume for There's No Linel, only Steve. He's going to go as boss Baby for Halloween. We went into one of these Halloween express Yeah, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't like Halloween.
Speaker 1: Everything that Halloween Halloween scar yeah, that and everything stinks the the rubber masks stink. Yeah, I can't do it. You don't have to wear those, Yeah, No, I don't have to know, but I can't go in there.
Speaker 4: Though we wish you'd want to rubbers.
Speaker 3: Your love Halloween, No, I can't. I don't like Halloween.
Speaker 4: I love Halloween. This family absolutely love Halloween. It though.
Speaker 9: However, I watched the original It at the wrong time. I was like twelve Thursday. It absolutely horrified me intended there and I still have not been able to watch the most recent IT series or the movies ones. Yeah, the movies are okay, I just literally have zero interest because the thirteen year old me is still horrified. Now.
Speaker 1: The new movies are all right, there's a little bit of humor to them. It's not like terrifying terrifying, but it's I've seen both of them, and I don't like scary movies, so it's not I mean, it's weird, like when he morphs into things, that's kind of weird, but it's kind of a good story.
Speaker 4: You guys. Today, Today's Wednesday, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I hope so yeah, So a week from today, I leave for for Los Angeles. Do you guys leave a week from tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me, Zach and Corey. I'll leave on the same fight. How about our guy Nick is going there for ten days. He has a vacation that he's going on this weekend and he's just staying until the following week.
Speaker 4: That's too many, way too many, too many, that's hideous. Too many days.
Speaker 1: I love Las Vegas, absolutely, adoring Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Four days is too many. Yeah, he's doing the When We Were Young festival this weekend. S sure, So he had that schedule.
Speaker 4: That's when you dress up like a baby and walk around and people breastfeed you.
Speaker 3: Oh well, why aren't you going?
Speaker 4: I'm not allowed to, you know I I I think the term they used was from dry.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, just snuck it in five.
Speaker 4: So they said I can't come back for three years. What Yeah, that's what they said. The ladies have the lad three years for that. The ladies have to I think they said refurbished dem tangs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: The organizers don't speak well, nobody said things.
Speaker 4: Yeah they did, they did, but they did. Were you there? No? Anyway? Have fun? Nick?
Speaker 3: Give me a full Report, The Go Blank one eighty two, Weezer, Avril Levigne, The Offspring, and the cast Yellow Card, simple plan taking back Sunday Hawk would be into I told you I liked it. Alex is on Fire? No, Alex, you mean.
Speaker 1: The sugar beat fer whatever? Whoa now? What what fucker?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh thank god, my.
Speaker 9: God, damn yeah right right Rose, Woa Rose, right up, woke Rose.
Speaker 4: That'd be a fun character. Oh I want to play that video game?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 1: Is it fun?
Speaker 3: Did you buy it? And yeah, it's it's good.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Didn't you have one where you started at like stock.
Speaker 4: Car or like Tony Stewart Sprint Sprint card game? You can choose to start all the way down at either stock cars or late models or modified. It's super fun, man.
Speaker 11: I love that's coming next year, year after Like this is their first kind of right right.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad. How long has it been said they put out an escernam.
Speaker 3: Like many many years? So I mean at mid to late twenty ten's I think?
Speaker 4: So that's cool. Yeah, they need to take a break, you know, I wonder what's better? Like did you notice right away, like, oh my god, this is the t words?
Speaker 11: Did you see graphics because, like I said, they have a lot of that from my racing. So they they did a three D like laser scan of all these tracks, went out there and put a ton of time and so you can it's it's the most realistic looking game. And then I think that the physics are pretty good as well, or not, you know, simulator level because it's a console, but still pretty pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's sweet, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a sweet dude.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd play it. I'd kind of get bored with it. But I'm glad you like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm happy for you. Oh I think you guys would like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like driving fast and Rubbin's racing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the wild get their aces whooped. Yeah, Dallas is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dallas is three and they're really good too.
Speaker 9: Though, yes we are. Dallas is more of a Cup contender. However, Uh, this year they are definitely loaded for Bear or I guess Panther this year.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's got it. They've got to line up.
Speaker 9: Uh, they're probably the majority's team to beat out of the West. But again, everyone is looking to take down the Mighty Panthers. Yeah, but Dallas is good and you're, you know, put on a show again. Minnesota boy Lakeville native. Uh played really well and yeah Dallas is there. They're good top to bottom and they're starting out hot right now.
Speaker 4: Good, more on that in a moment. See we got plenty of talk about with that and p a head coach on yesterday.
Speaker 3: I hear that it was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really good. So basically, we don't know who our quarterback is going to be yet, but I am leaning towards a Brosemer.
Speaker 3: What are you serious?
Speaker 9: That caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting that name. We're gonna offense Max.
Speaker 1: We're gonna know because their first injury. We're not gonna know, no, but we'll have a clue because their first injury room.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 3: Great, their first injury report comes out today.
Speaker 4: That's right. I'd like to report an injury as well. What happened My sack is all wrinkley?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I don't know else, deny it. Get get a new sack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know I missed that what zip it sauce? Yeah, that's probably what happened to my sack. Oh, it does look like there's.
Speaker 3: A zipper good, a weird nutsack.
Speaker 4: Thanks for saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell you that I think every day.
Speaker 4: You really don't the first thing I hear when I wake up, the last thing I hear when I go to bed.
Speaker 3: But it's how I.
Speaker 4: That was weird. Yeah, let's skip that segment. Let skip it, skip that segment. We're gonna start this all over again. How you morn the show with Front Page Sports? I'm so much more right for this.
Speaker 3: Bonus Bucks is back on KFN.
Speaker 11: We have nine chances for you to win one thousand dollars over a weekday. That's every hour from nine am to five pm. To inn of keywords. Learn more, head over to cafe dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by two men and a junk truck.
Speaker 3: M Hell yeah, I love that company.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, I got some junk I needed to pick up. Oh yeah, yeah, I want to buy one of those big, giant, fluffy like chair couches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should buy one.
Speaker 4: Well, I would like to.
Speaker 9: I remember, yeah, a couple of people in college having those, and they're they're not as comfy as they look.
Speaker 4: Really. Yeah, Well, I like to go over to Home Furniture and Rogerson, lay down and go sleep. Well, that's fine, do they have a lot air couches. Well they do what I'm done with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, if I'm gonna test a couch, I got a fart on it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's hot.
Speaker 4: Make sure it traps it. Save that one for later. I don't know why things get weird, grand.
Speaker 11: I know every time I come in here, you've got something something cooking.
Speaker 4: I think that's where you're trying to say. That is yes, Fridays the right, I'm Milwaukee fan.
Speaker 3: Well it's over for them.
Speaker 4: Well it's too bad, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Who the Brewers? Are they the baseball team? It's over.
Speaker 4: The baseball season's over.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're in Minnesota two months?
Speaker 4: How was that the an antique story yesterday? Because I like antique, you do you look? Well, it's all new stuff to me, you know, right, I mean, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 3: I bought this ladys hang out there, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I right up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they ride up my alley if I ask them to. If I got an extra tourney, you know what, I try to be nice to.
Speaker 3: Twenty bucks is a lot to them, it is.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, listen, you know, wow, I almost said something right back out of here. That's my Graham, he's your voice of all go for sports. When does your Gopher basketball season start?
Speaker 11: Bud Well broadcast wise November third, Gardner Webb. They have though a scrimmage Thursday against North Dakota State, So tomorrow night right tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, today's winds.
Speaker 11: I can't keep track of the days because the football team plays Friday.
Speaker 3: So yeah, everything's messed up.
Speaker 11: Grim, I'm going yeah, I remember you telling me that I haven't gotten yet.
Speaker 3: Are you going to stay for the whole game? Who dug?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't. I gotta get up early.
Speaker 3: What do you got going on Saturday?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Grim, there's a sauce your hands up. Not small chance. There's a very good chance that him his lovely daughter Abby drive on there and they go man barking and stuff.
Speaker 3: We'll just go home.
Speaker 4: We puppies.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're gonna just drive around and find a meter.
Speaker 9: Because that's certainly not something you, you know, considered before tickets to sporting bought the tickets yet where there's always going to be a lot of people.
Speaker 3: If he had a parking pass, it to be a guarantee. I'll give you. Well, that's nice of you, Grimm.
Speaker 4: You got to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that means he'll go there you go. I mean he'll gets to do that.
Speaker 9: Now he's almost gonna feel obligated, especially too, because it's Grimmer's setting them up.
Speaker 11: That's right, right, And I know where the parking spot is. I'm gonna walk by and see if my sweet cars over there. If you're uh Dodge, what was it you bought and then sold?
Speaker 3: He's bought DoD He's bought a lot off I've got.
Speaker 4: I've got a lot of different things.
Speaker 11: I just remember was in here one day. He's like, yeah, out a car off the computer last night.
Speaker 4: Something? Yeah, k bit, yeah I bought I have right now, I've got more cars than I've got fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do they have more.
Speaker 4: Cars than I got? Inches? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Three time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station.
Speaker 3: Still that's right.
Speaker 4: Holiday, Thank you here.
Speaker 1: Thank you to our amazing friends at Holiday. They're the absolute best. You can get all their great deals like Red Bull you can buy two, you get one free, any flavor Red Bulls Red Bull in the Holiday are the absolute best.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna buy a little plot of land in South Dakota, just in the bad lands where there's like canyons, and I'm gonna name one of the canyons Christy Canyons. And here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Already.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? You, I'm talking about making a dedication to a lady who.
Speaker 1: You asked the Saints a week ago if they would bring in Sicca.
Speaker 4: And they denied my request.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they blocked your email.
Speaker 4: But but you don't know if you don't ask, what if they'd have been like, great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love Cicca, right right, I'm sure the guy that runs it loves Cicca.
Speaker 4: No, he doesn't, seek Yeah he does.
Speaker 11: What what what would the promotion have been?
Speaker 4: Hu? It would be motor boating with the Saints. Yeah, and we would all, uh, you know what. Somebody needs to talk other than I got a problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Vikings battle the Eagles on Sunday at noon, pregame at ten. That right, we get our first injury report today. Your Eagles, John Bonus, are one and a half point favorite.
Speaker 4: John Bonus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I bet he's listening.
Speaker 4: I bet he's not. He didn't like this dumb.
Speaker 1: Show, I thought, so, Yeah, we will get our first injury report today and maybe both quarterbacks will be on it. Maybe both won, but we will see about probably one or two o'clock.
Speaker 4: I bet one of the quarterbacks will be on it and one of them will not.
Speaker 11: He uh, the head coach yesterday said that both guys are still working through injury.
Speaker 4: He did say that, he did, I I I think I have that right here.
Speaker 14: They're both still not healthy. See yeah, yeah, bang nice, that's not good. No, it's okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The good thing, though, is is it's Wentz's non throwing shoulders.
Speaker 4: Exactly yes, or as Ben Lieber like to say, exact a mundo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exact a mundo.
Speaker 4: I do think it's an interesting uh series of events about to take place over the next few as we find out who will play quarterback for us. But with his inside knowledge and his inside uh information from his inside sources. Here's Mike Grimm. Who's going to start a quarterback?
Speaker 11: I'm going to say it will be Carson Wentz. Will you be there on Sunday? I will sweet you want to hang out? Yeah, you're coming?
Speaker 3: Are you going?
Speaker 4: I'll be there? But saying you'll leave it, what do you tell me my secrets? Do I mention other things about my sexual proliferation.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that are you okay? Today everything is everything.
Speaker 4: That Grim's got a great point. Why do you like that proliferation?
Speaker 3: He's numbers. You don't need a brag.
Speaker 5: What it meant?
Speaker 3: I didn't. We didn't know anyway, Graham who started Wentz?
Speaker 11: I would I, as Chris said, I'm very tied into that organization, and I have inside sources. I would say it's wins, but I really don't have any sources.
Speaker 4: What's the right?
Speaker 11: You're right.
Speaker 3: I think you're right too.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think it's gotta be Wentz. I think Wentz starts this weekend next week.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if I mean it, I mean it's the old age old thing too. And there's been discussion if the guy keeps winning, it's really hard now because winning is at such a premiums it's hard to it's hard to bench a guy who's winning.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is you're at the point now where you know what you have in the backup. So if you put JJ in and we get what we got with the Atlanta Falcons, you have to pull him. You have to pull and if you pull him again, he probably doesn't play the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just this team is built to win. They spent all that money to win, right like, and.
Speaker 4: The way they did pick JJ McCarthy to put play.
Speaker 1: But with the way the division is playing, you can still win the division.
Speaker 4: We're all we're all five, right.
Speaker 1: Everybody thought at maybe some point that the Lions or the Packers would be five and oh or six and oh or.
Speaker 3: Whatever they are. Whether they've had their buyer or not, I don't care.
Speaker 1: But they thought they'd have at least one undefeated team, especially the Packer fans. After one quarter, they thought they were winning the whole thing. But it didn't work out that way. You can win the division, you have to go with the quarterback that gives you the best chance to win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 9: But at the same time, I mean, what did we pick McCarthy for them? I mean, are we are we gonna win a super Bowl with Carson Wentz?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna win with McCarthy? Maybe?
Speaker 4: Maybe, But if we never even a chance to play, we never have.
Speaker 3: Though he played two games, he was good for one quarter.
Speaker 4: That's not exactly developing a quarterback, sure, is it?
Speaker 3: He was here for a year though. Yeah, on the sideline. Yeah, but.
Speaker 11: It's the NFL, though. Yeah, it's a win game, man, Yeah, you got to win.
Speaker 3: I mean, draft a new guy.
Speaker 11: I mean it's it did like God bless JJ McCarthy. He might end up being Joe Montana. I don't know. But if you just look at the history of all quarterbacks ever drafted in the first round, most aren't very good. No, I mean the chance, like if you had to bet your life safety, your family safety on if this quarterback is going to take you to the Promised Land or not.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody's betting that that he would. I'm not saying he won't. No, but I don't think you got it.
Speaker 4: I think in the lot of money on went true.
Speaker 3: But look, but he did, he did.
Speaker 11: I mean it was eight years ago. He did have a But either way, it's a it's a it's a zero sum game.
Speaker 3: You in the NFL. You play to win to win.
Speaker 11: The other thing, too, is and you can't get to teams have been held hostage by quarter Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at all the quarterbacks on like third or four teams that are outstanding. Sam Darnold, Baker, Mayfield, Baker, Mayfield at one point was left on waivers. They cut him, he was picked up, played on a short week with the Rams. He's the MVP candidate. But I'm just saying like, no, but I mean there's no rush. Yeah, there's no rush.
Speaker 4: There's no rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah they do. Oh yeah, are you going to Are you going to see him?
Speaker 4: Ask me questions, talk to grim, are you Yeah?
Speaker 11: But you can't be held hostage to the situation at the expense of winning.
Speaker 3: You just can't. Maybe, yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Mean if if he, if Carson Wentz comes out and lays an egg and is bad, then then you make a switch.
Speaker 1: There is something though to the McCarthy people, is if everybody on the offensive line except for Ryan Kelly, who's going to be out his back, then you want to see him, right. I know, we got to play with the full offensive line against Chicago and he had that amazing fourth quarter. He also got to play with him. I think it might have been a backup center because didn't Ryan Kelly get hurt in the first game against Chicago. Yeah, so you want to see him with that offensive line and he didn't have Christian dariss On. A lot of people have put it out, no JJ McCarthy doesn't didn't have at the time, jordanatis right.
Speaker 4: Can I say something ridiculous? Yeah, I just want us to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct.
Speaker 4: So if KOC thinks that WinCE is the better quarterback and we're going to win with them, then good. If he thinks the that JJ can get it done and is good and good. But whatever decision you make, make the decision based on whether or we're going to win. That's it. Yeah, I don't want to give up a season to let the kid get better. I want to win. Yeah, I'm sorry if that's ridiculous, but it's true.
Speaker 3: And then with you, I'm in that boat.
Speaker 1: And they thought that they would he would hit the ground running and they could win a bunch of games with him. And as I've said, he's been good for one quarter. Now, the thing going against him or going for him is he's only practiced one full week because I remember in week two his wife gave birth to their kid.
Speaker 3: He was out right, So there is that he's only.
Speaker 11: A full practice was one week one since right week one, So we'll see starting today where he is on the injury rep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want the kid to be good.
Speaker 11: I love thinks that that gives you the best chance to win, yeap and play him correct.
Speaker 3: But if he.
Speaker 11: Thinks when we're better with wins for the moment, that doesn't mean JJ's not going to be great. But we got to develop him, so let's start playing him now.
Speaker 9: I I.
Speaker 11: I don't I can't get on board. Well said anyway, that's just one guy. But it's your opinion. Man, yeah, man, like, yeah, man, I hate to.
Speaker 3: Break it to you.
Speaker 1: I came up with the line for the game this week, and I'll tell you this, Hawk loved it.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: I texted him last night. Look at that. Yeah, I can't wait. Yeah, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, I needed a reason to keep you on the show, and you gave it to him.
Speaker 3: That's the last moment.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back with that. And Morse patro Morrison thinks, oh yeah, it's six twenty nine. That's Patrick Moynshaw right there. That's it right there, Grim's over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Well, Grammer and I just solved all the world's because you're highest kite, both of you. You've been out there, Dubian, what I saw you did this smell I saw you did all the way in the dubi Is that what the kids call it? I don't know the kids call it.
Speaker 3: That was the former Wild goaltender.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I was thinking I was, I was thinking that. Brothers. Yeah, yeah, we're in Yeah, you're Dubians.
Speaker 3: Dubious.
Speaker 4: Oh that seems like a foreign invader. It does. From planet uh Ghancha Gana. Brilliant Dubians from planet Ganja.
Speaker 3: Sweet sweet Gancha.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you love it?
Speaker 3: Who does?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I do not loves it? It does?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: A Nubian from planet Ganja.
Speaker 3: That actually fits.
Speaker 4: I got to write this down perfect, Please write write a short story about it. Dubians from planet Ganja and the leader of their group. It's gonna be a guy name Greg Mrim.
Speaker 3: That sounds terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's a weird country.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think anyone's going to read that, But go ahead.
Speaker 4: All right, here's the deal. Here's the deal. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you remember last week when we gave you a line I do and you did it.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: We were all impressed.
Speaker 3: We were all impressed.
Speaker 4: Well, this week we play hoop.
Speaker 3: The Nebraska corn Huskers. What do they husk corn.
Speaker 4: So got that right.
Speaker 1: Last night I was thinking about women, how every time I come up with it, what is at the Eagles? I was thinking about how a every week coffee comes up with the line, and anytime I come up with it, it's a paragraph. Yeah, So I thought, I can come up with the line this week, and I'm really going to think about it. And then as I was watching free Form, they were talking about how there's a different channel for scarier films, and one of them that crossed by and for that was Children of the corn the nineteen eighty four films.
Speaker 3: That's scared that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you watch it back as an adult, it's a horrible movie.
Speaker 4: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: It's so bad.
Speaker 9: I probably should It's still a scary movie.
Speaker 4: In my mind. I have not seen it. It's so bad.
Speaker 3: I think I've ever seen it.
Speaker 1: It's so bad though, that was so easily scared.
Speaker 4: I always a kid then, and that's scared the crap out of me. Lovely and talented Michael Grimm, Yeah, Michael Gerald, Grimm.
Speaker 3: Gerald, But you grew.
Speaker 4: Up like I did, like in the middle of the country, right, Yes, were you surrounded by cornfield?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I literally grew up. Yeah, my house was thirty feet from a corn.
Speaker 4: Me too, Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank god I didn't see this film as a kid, as a young man, because I would never have been able to leave the house.
Speaker 1: I saw it way too young as well, and it terrified yeah for us months.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But then and Sugar, oh man, his house.
Speaker 1: His Sugar was the But then I went back and watched her like twenty years later. It's just the effects are terrible, the makeup, The makeup is bad. Acting is he was a redheaded dude? Right, yeah, that's Melancha. Yeah, we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a terrible show. Oh it's so bad. But like the concept of it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a Stephen Kingstone and there's fifty of h Yeah, yeah, Stephen.
Speaker 3: King's there's fifty of them.
Speaker 4: Well, but the first one, both those kids, Malachai and the other little dude Isaac, they are scary without carry just weird looking.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Michael.
Speaker 4: Gerald, your middle name Malachi, be honest, No, would you like it to be no good?
Speaker 3: I would not, ye.
Speaker 4: I was watching it as I was loading in this sound because I was like, man, this is scary stuff. And when the little kid comes back from hell. He looks better than he did.
Speaker 3: Before he does.
Speaker 4: It's like, has been good for you?
Speaker 3: He does look better?
Speaker 4: Tan, Yeah, lost a few pounds but the week. This week's line courtesy of Meets Us Paul Embert is wat you to?
Speaker 3: What was I didn't? He says he wants you to Melichai.
Speaker 4: Want you to and he would mel He by the way, is the dark Lord you wonder?
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's the demonic d D.
Speaker 4: He wants you to melka yea.
Speaker 3: I can do that. You can't say it like dead pan, though, I don't think how it would be amazing. Watch You too.
Speaker 1: Terrifying as a child, But when you say you're like that kid's like two ft tall?
Speaker 3: Shut up? Who's the voice actor?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 3: Is that? James Earl Jones? Yeah? Is it really? Listen? It sounds like him a little bit. Watch You too.
Speaker 4: He is doing his best Vader, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, sounds like that in my brain.
Speaker 4: Sounds exactly.
Speaker 3: You were pretty good there, very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's Yoa, that's Yoa, that's Yoda.
Speaker 3: He wants Yoda. Thank you.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 12: Story my dream came true exactly in the Land Far far away. Oh, he's had strange well, but.
Speaker 1: It's me and Yoda fe like a lot of like scary early scary movies where you're like they had like eight bucks and it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I was listening to that podcast I like about, you know, called What Went Wrong About Movies? And they're doing Nightmare on Elm Street, and uh, it's always interesting. That was Johnny Depp's very first movie. He had never been in a movie before that. And there's a couple of scenes where the staff is the staff. The other actors are laughing at him in the movie, and they were literally laughing at him in real life because he was so nervous that he would do things wrong over and over and over and he would look to the director to make sure he was doing it right. And in one scene they left it in he's bed. They're laughing at him for real, but it played well, so they left it in.
Speaker 3: That's brilliant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the gloves that Freddy wore, you know, with they kept people kept cutting themselves with it. It just it was so low budget, but it worked really, really well. And that's a scary damn film.
Speaker 3: I've never seen. I haven't seen you've not seen the first one too, scared.
Speaker 9: I did not quite make it through the first one.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know how Johnny Depp dies? No, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: He walked. See there you go? He dies.
Speaker 4: Well, that is a rough way. That's a true nightmare. That's a rough way to go.
Speaker 3: Freddy gets around man. Yeah, well, all he had to go to the doctor.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah, I can't give How long does it take you to die from?
Speaker 3: It's kind of like how do you get to the center of a TUTSI? Pope?
Speaker 4: That doesn't feel right at all? Nothing that licks?
Speaker 3: What? Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know why you're so dirty?
Speaker 3: It got weird?
Speaker 4: Why you gotta be dirty this year? Do you want? That's a that's a good question too.
Speaker 3: So there there's your line, that's we can do it.
Speaker 4: That's it. Why are they Why are they so heavily favored against our bleve gophers for a financal It's.
Speaker 11: A good question, I think probably that line. What did it start like?
Speaker 3: It was like five and a half?
Speaker 4: Balloon?
Speaker 3: Yesterday? Did nine?
Speaker 4: And no it did not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now it's seven and a half.
Speaker 1: I asked guards and guards he said he thinks because Nebraska bets their team heavily, but it's now come back, So yeah, And I also think that line was Look, the golfers have have played two pretty tight games at home. They needed fourth quarter rallies in both against two teams that aren't as good as Nebraska. So if you're just a casual or maybe even a wise guy I don't know whoever, you can look at that and say, well, this Nebraska team should go in there and win. So I think that probably was I'm guessing people would say that's smart money. But man, you get it up to nine, nine and a half and you're probably hedging. You're probably going to say, well, I got to take that too, which brought it back to seven. I think it's mostly perception that Nebraska is going to win that game, and the Gophers have had to come from behind twice in their last two home games against teams not as good as Nebraska.
Speaker 11: Minnesota is gonna have to figure out how to run the ball, and if not. The one thing I will give these guys credit for is they have not been shy about saying if we can't run it, to hell with it, we're gonna throw it. They've thrown it eighty six times in the last two games, which.
Speaker 3: Is probably a record.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's no way in back to back games they've ever done that before, and so credit of them.
Speaker 3: This is what it takes.
Speaker 11: PJ talks about balance, and whenever they talk about balance, he's always quick to say, this has been forever since he's been here. I don't mean we have to run it fifty times and pass it fifty times fifty I mean if it takes us to run the ball to win the game, I want to be able to do that. And if it takes us to throw the ball to win the game, I want to be able to do that. So be strong enough in both and if one's not working, the other one can be strong enough to also win the game. And that's what's happened the last two home games.
Speaker 4: We got to go to break. But real quick, how do you take a team that is, i don't know, historically not very good at football and turn them into the number one team in the nation the way the guy in Indiana did? Yeah, and how can we do that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 11: A couple of things that the transfer portal has certainly helped. That said, everyone has that case, so we have access to that too. Everybody has that. I think they have had some generous donors. They have one of the better payrolls now they yeah, well, I mean and I don't know what who they are, what the don't who the donors are.
Speaker 3: There's been.
Speaker 11: Is donating McDonald. You know, Mark Cuban is an Indiana grad.
Speaker 3: There's been some help that.
Speaker 11: I have no idea if he's followed any money that way, I don't know, but they you know, if you can find you know, the Texas tech team is now in the top ten, I think, and they've got that Bill of seven. Yeah, the young billionaire guy who's who's just funneling big money into the into their well.
Speaker 1: They also Indiana also has a kid that will probably be a top five pick in.
Speaker 4: The quarterback and that's probably the quarterback helps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they went, yeah, he was at Cal last year.
Speaker 11: Cal is starting a freshman when the Gophers played him out there because and and Cal's paying that kid pretty good too, because he was he was a highly recruited kid. But Mendoza, I'm sure Indiana's he's not playing for free for the.
Speaker 1: Who'sh oh No, man, it's fun to watch. But I also think that guy can coach. Yeah, yeah, sure, his attitude. I kind of admire the attitude.
Speaker 11: I remember when we were in Vegas for Big ten media days, remember, and I think a lot of people thought last year was kind of a flute for Indiana. You know, they hit, they hit a sauce schedule and all this stuff, and Kirk Signetti said, people are asking me, how do we sustain it?
Speaker 3: Sustain it.
Speaker 4: We're going to improve it.
Speaker 3: That was his line.
Speaker 11: And I even thought, come on, man, you know, like like let's let's let's calm down.
Speaker 3: And went into Oregon and one It won.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean they're they're they're they're a bona fide playoff. Uh uh. Now you know last year they you know, you make it to the playoffs. I remember they played the very first game, the Friday night game, and not it ain't pretty well dominated, but it still was close, Like they got a late touchdown in a two point conversion.
Speaker 3: I think it was eleven.
Speaker 11: Remember I said Indiana didn't belong and then that ended up being the closest game of the whole first round.
Speaker 3: Everyone else got blown out too. I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I love to see it, but I also hate that you can buy it. I can't help it, man. I hate that. You don't have to earn it.
Speaker 3: You can buy it and buy it. It's no guarantees.
Speaker 11: Have spent a lot of money, have been no good?
Speaker 9: Yeah no, no, yeah no, there's no guarantees when.
Speaker 3: You look at us. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Kiss basketball last year probably had the highest top five all the doobies, the doobies, what said?
Speaker 3: He understands?
Speaker 11: Weird, you got it. You gotta get it done right, even if you have the dough, get it done well? Said as as Nebraska native Larry the cable guy in the ship.
Speaker 4: Did he say that get her done? You did say that I got it?
Speaker 3: Moore?
Speaker 4: That's my grim He wants you to grimmer Kai, Yes he does right man. Here we are now six forty seven. Patrick Morsha, thank you for tuning in.
Speaker 3: Should we give away some wild sickets?
Speaker 4: I don't know why we went. It's a wild Wednesday, but I mean, I mean.
Speaker 13: Like it's a wild Wednesday, ridiculous Wednesday.
Speaker 4: It's the wild wednesa see.
Speaker 3: And we need a caller. So I just need to know what you guys think in terms of a caller number, Parish, what's up? What caller should we take?
Speaker 4: Uh? Let's see I had a lot of different numbers. Let's start blooming to Jefferson number twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that? Yeah, why Wednesdays mean one thing around here. You're shot at Wild tickets this week it's Minnesota versus Utah the Mammoth see the Mammoths debut. Oh hell yeah, Saint Paul, if you are caller number twenty one, thanks a lot, perish twenty one.
Speaker 4: Hey, I could have gone thirty seven.
Speaker 3: I think you're caprieso saying that seven. Yeah, the phone lines are seven.
Speaker 4: They're going crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want Wild tickets.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 3: It's a fun spot to go.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, Zach, Yeah, Zach. He's busy taking phone calls. You got time to talk to you? Is that weird? You gotta take a phone call?
Speaker 3: Babe?
Speaker 4: Okay, are you doing You're ready to ye? You do a sport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do a sport.
Speaker 4: And then you do it matter? Really?
Speaker 3: You do it matter?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: It really does matter. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 11: It's almost like you've been in here on a Wednesday or whatever.
Speaker 3: I can't keep track.
Speaker 1: Week seven starts tomorrow with the Bengals hosting the Steelers for Thursday Night Football at seven fifteen. You can hear that game right here on the fan. The Steelers are four and one, the Bengals are two and four. Your Steelers are five and a half point favorites. What really matters?
Speaker 4: How about Tomlin, by the way, calling out the GM of Cleveland for giving away Joe Flacco to Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't hear that.
Speaker 4: He went online. He's like, I guess you know better than me, but I don't know why you trade a quarterback to a team in your division.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's pissed. Yeah, that was pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uh because they're now they're gonna have to go to Sanders. Dylan Gabriel was awful. I watched the majority of that Cleveland game last Sunday. Yeah, but they just don't there's just no offense to it, Like they don't move the ball at all.
Speaker 11: So everybody's probably in trouble too.
Speaker 1: Who was once argument Stefanski And yeah, Yeah, it was funny because Miles Scarett after the game was kind of complaining about how I was just tired of losing, and everybody online is like, well, you took all the money you asked for a trade.
Speaker 4: He didn't take all the money. They gave a lot of the money to dude they shouldn't have, which was oh yeah, yeah, there's a lot.
Speaker 11: I mean that's the thing, like if you're Stefanski.
Speaker 3: Yeah, getting fired isn't the worst?
Speaker 4: Was right?
Speaker 3: A mercy killing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Don't let me move on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but really matters, daddy?
Speaker 4: Is this the the founder of the Church of Satan? Oh, lovely gentlemen? Melica and Tom LeVay Okay, strongly con drug use and hated heavy metal.
Speaker 9: Couldn't Why you passed heavy metal?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? You disappointed in your hero?
Speaker 3: What's going on? The alter which you worshiped? Car there he is? Get him?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I just because something caught my throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hm hm, whoa? You have no comment, sach, I mean he threw it.
Speaker 4: He threw his comment out the window.
Speaker 3: It's out the window.
Speaker 4: He didn't hear what I said.
Speaker 13: No, no heavy metal and heavy metal Man.
Speaker 1: The Wild lost five to two to the Dallas Stars. Bolding and Capriso scored the two goals for the Wild. You're Wilder two and two. The Stars are three and oh. The Wild battle the Capitals on Friday in Washington at six o'clock.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, last night was tough obviously, as Dallas Starstinger played well. The five to two was was definitely not the story of the game obviously with two empty net goals, but some special teams came out both Dallas and Minnesota with a couple of power play goals each. Moving on, Dallas is playing spectacular. Like I said earlier, they're loaded for bear, They're they're ready to play this year and and they're gunning for a Stanley Cup. So they're going to be something to deal with all season long. Uh and now we can move on. But uh, yeah, who we playing next to?
Speaker 4: How we play Washington? And they just they just won in O.
Speaker 3: T against the failing Lightning.
Speaker 9: Against the against this the failing Lightning. Well it's only three.
Speaker 3: Spark spark what really matters?
Speaker 1: Did you have something to ask him that I did have a question, because you've been around the NHL.
Speaker 3: I'll make it as quick as I can.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 11: And this isn't an excuse for why you lose a game. But it is a three games in four days? Is that rare in the NHL that they had they had a Monday Tuesday with a two city Damn, it's it's.
Speaker 4: Not terribly rare.
Speaker 9: You don't see it often, but no, it's it's not rare enough to use as an excuse by any means, because everyone has to go through it. That being said, yeah, the third game in Fortnite, it's hot to me. Yeah, you're you're, you're, you're pretty tired at that point. And it's again it's that it's more the mental standpoint than the physical standpoint especially. I mean, it was one thing when when I was playing back, how we prepared compared to how these young guys are, like they're they're in such incredible physical shape. Uh, that that it's more than the mentally be able to get to that high level it has to be to win a hockey game with the NHL. And yeah, I think yeah so no so, but yeah, no it is tough.
Speaker 3: Just three games in hockey in four dass, Yeah it.
Speaker 9: Can be tough, but again not it can be difficult. Yes, it's TRD but hard. Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you see why I didn't want you to ask the question called damn, go ahead, you just cost him his career. The go ahead, you can take it.
Speaker 3: Just lost.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what I was saying. You think things are bad now during the shutdown. Did you know that a representative in the Senate by the name of Preston Brooks once caned another by the name of Charles Sumner nearly to death on the Senate chamber floor.
Speaker 13: What he ca cane? He canedom like he's walking. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard caine used as a verb. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Really, you don't remember the kid over in uh yes, cars Thiland?
Speaker 3: He was really was he? He was doing graffiti on cars.
Speaker 4: Like we were like, you can't remember. They were like you think we can.
Speaker 3: That was like the Lorena Bobba.
Speaker 4: I think they hit him like eight times? What enough.
Speaker 3: Lorena bobbit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'd stay awake after you want to fall asleep. You know, I probably d of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, where how about this? I love college football? Right, you go to the game on Friday. Check this out.
Speaker 4: Wait, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Number one Ohio State battles Wisconsin. They're a twenty four point favorite. Ohio State is at eleven am number ten LSU versus number seventeen Vanderbilt. That's a great those that'll be a great game. Number five Old Miss versus number nine Georgia at two thirty, then at six thirty Hogs Daddy, number eleven Tennisee versus number six Bama, and number twenty USC versus number thirteen Notre Dame.
Speaker 4: It's happening.
Speaker 3: What a weekend of college football?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's so cool. Like there's almost always these times, I guess, and even sometimes you look at the schedule like, oh, this isn't so many great games last turns on, it's like, whoa, these are great games. Yeah, it's kind of like that in the NFL last week too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the new games I thought you thought were hideous, but they turned out to be. Okay, what really matters is this football?
Speaker 4: Am I right?
Speaker 3: The best? Right? Yeah? Absolutely right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah it might be behind hockey in my mind, but okay.
Speaker 3: Box turn what what? What really matters is this?
Speaker 4: I don't know how this works, but it says here that surgeons use F one pit stop techniques to save the lives of newborn babies. Wow, that's what it says here. What do I don't know?
Speaker 3: Let me see two seconds.
Speaker 4: Stop on a dime. Every move has to be right. Let's get it on. Williams piccroon. He's around two seconds change four tires, which is pretty crazy, but they only have one giant lugnut on each tier, you know, I mean yeah, yeah. Practice and teamwork have made the team I'm from Grove the fastest in the pit lane. So for the season they comfortably lead the Fastest Pits Up award. Right now, and for around a year now, they've been helping the University Hospital of Wales fine tune the resuscitation of premature newborn babies. Yeah, well it might sound a bit weird, but the factors that they have in comic can easily be explained. They both have to work quickly and they have to be precise in any emergency situation. Interesting.
Speaker 11: Wow, they never really think that wrench would be hard on a young immature baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great point, you know, I mean, you know, I'll tell you what. See guys, dive down in there and yeah, get to work. I mean, right, one lug nut, that's right. The Golphers are forty two.
Speaker 1: They host Nebraska, who's five and one on Friday pregame at five game time, seven o'clock. Your Golphers grammar a seven and a half point underdog. Yeah, then we've talked about that's varied, right, up and down. Yeah, on the spread.
Speaker 3: It really matters?
Speaker 4: Is this after his mom's passing? Michael Kaine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you just google.
Speaker 4: Michael Michael Kine. Somebody told me one time, and they're so right. If you just say Mike Cocaine, yeah, you sound like him. Micha. Cokaine found out he had a long lost half brother that lived in a mental hospital, and he never knew about him. He didn't find out until after his mom passed away.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, what was his name?
Speaker 4: Your Cocaine?
Speaker 1: The Mariners in Blue Jays battle in Game three tonight in Seattle at seven o eight. The Mariners lead the series to nothing really matters?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 4: He wants you to Malchai.
Speaker 3: He wants your to Mike Cocaine.
Speaker 4: See it works, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah you don't think it does, Michaelcaine. Yeah, it does work.
Speaker 11: It's actually the best you've sounded with that, So thank you.
Speaker 4: I keep working. I don't just give up. I mean I keep working on a boy. Yeah. Warner Brothers had so little faith in the movie Bonnie and Clyde. In nineteen sixty seven, they offered first time producer warm Baby forty percent of the gross instead of his normal fee. The movie went on to gross over seventy million dollars. That was way lot in nineteen sixty. I said, thank you very much. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Is it good?
Speaker 4: Sure, sure it's it's it's pretty good. It's pretty good. That's an interesting story, you know. Yeah, I've actually seen the car in person. Used to be in a museum in Vegas that you could see the actual car that they were killed in. Y they made sure they were dead. I'll tell you that a lot of bullehart holes in that car.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah they did. Yeah, they didn't mess around that. Nobody was walking out of that car.
Speaker 4: Yep. Yeah, they were crazy. Oh so that's what really matters.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 4: Did you know? On this day? In eighteen sixty, Grace Bidella, and eleven year old from Westfield, New York, wrote to Abraham Lincoln and said he'd look better if he grew a beard. So he did.
Speaker 3: I did not know.
Speaker 4: That before that he had no beard and he was hideous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hideous, I guess.
Speaker 4: Oh have you seen pictures.
Speaker 3: Of him without Chris? I doubt it. Oh, Parker Fox is here already.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well he needs the early Yeah he is Spoutch in morning show. We'll be right back with some news. We got Vikings news a little bit later, lots of stuff from the coach yesterday, and we'll get our one minute wild breakdown on a wild Wednesday with the lovely and talented Mark Parish. So much you get to stick around, Spoutcher marries on the Fame