Speaker 1: And an exclusive interview with David Bassey for Dodger Talk Hart We Live.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You tell me, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What's it like to be able to beat a team like this? He gave the Phillies. A lot of people believe it was going to be your biggest challenge in a pitching type of four game series. How were you able to be able to as a group stick with it?
Speaker 1: Well, for for for for first, we scored more runs than them three out of the four games, so we won those three games. For celebrating, but yeah, that was That's an unbelievable team. On the other side, you know, I thought this series is gonna happen last year and it didn't happen because the mess got the best of them, and here we were again doing it again against them. You know, they they had some really good pitching, and they had some Mosses at the top of that lineup and throughout that lineup. That's a pretty deep line up that they got over there, And it was a gritty series. We had to earn every single one of those three wins. And you just saw a really good baseball for four games on both sides. And I'm really glad we came out on top. Keyk.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of talk about your bullpen. For those guys to come out of there tonight and keep the gig where it was, to give you another opportunity. How much confidence do you have in those guys.
Speaker 1: I've always had confidence, man Thlizard, my guys, I trust them. You know, it doesn't even really matter if things don't go their way. They in the postseason, you know, everybody starts at zero, and yeah you can say whatever, like one inning year winning there. But you know, we got some really good arms back there. We got some stuff back there, and in the postseason, that's that's all you need. You need stuff. You need strikes, and if we're throwing strikes, we're gonna be all right. And I mean, our hard pitching was I think our pitching deserves all the credit in the series. If it wasn't for this pitching that we had throughout four games, we wouldn't meet in this position right now, celebrating. It seemed like they were only able to score in like one hitting every game. They only scored in two innings. Last night tonight they only scored one run. So that that just that's the testament of of our pitching. Man. I think we we could have won these games a little more easier. But you know, they did a great job on their pitching side, and our bats didn't really do much. But all credits are pitching. If it was we're pitching, we wouldn't be celebrating right now.
Speaker 2: You deserve to get credit for being known as an October player. Well, what can you say about the other guys like Taosta and Tommy? Seems like you have a lot of those type of guys.
Speaker 1: You know, we had a When you look at the position player side, a lot of us are back from last year. A lot of us are back from a couple of years. So you know, two years ago we went through the worst. Last year we went through the best. So when you go through the worst and you can go through the best, you know, you learn a lot about each other. You you you you learn to care more and more about about each other as teammates. As a team and uh, you know, we're just a team that we're gonna on a way to figure out I win a ball game, and you know, we we didn't really have to slug this series, but we found ways to score a run whether it it's an error or whatever it was, but putting the ball in play always it's just good things since to happen. And that's kind of what we did. We took the league game too by putting the ball in play. We we won the game by putting the ball in play in a night. Yeah, we've gone through a lot together as a group, so we we just we there's this trust in each other that we have that you know, if you don't get it done, then the guy behind you is gonna do it. I think that speaks volumes about our group.
Speaker 2: And again, all credits work Pitt to congratulations. We'll see you either here with Chicago or in Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Thanks Dave,