Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: So we went out for my birthday and it was actually a lot of fun. I loved Chelsea, got a group of friends together and it was a really good time. This was something that kind of came up, and I want to bring this up, and I want to ask you guys to tell me what is the superficial prerequisite that you have for a significant other. And I'll explain with this story and you'll get an idea and then call us up and give me yours to add to this.
Speaker 1: So we're out with a group of couples.
Speaker 2: And at one point the.
Speaker 1: Group of people walked in.
Speaker 2: Other couples walked into the bar that we were in, and there were some wives and there were some husbands or boyfriends and girlfriends.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they were.
Speaker 2: And they walked in and one of the wives said, and I don't think she well, maybe she did understand what she was saying, but she said, I could never date a guy with a belly.
Speaker 1: That was her thing that she said.
Speaker 2: Okay, she looks right, she's beautiful, and her husband has no belly. Her husband has abs, so she's like, I could never date a guy with a belly. If my husband or boyfriend had a belly, I would, you know, have him workout or whatever the deal was.
Speaker 1: That is what I heard.
Speaker 2: I was kind of drunk at the time, but I did hear this because I don't know if you guys know this. I'm a guy with the belly. So as as this is being said. As this is being said, I'm going stomach passed the potato chips.
Speaker 1: I don't want anything. I think I just decided.
Speaker 2: So I'm sitting here listening to and the thing was, yeah, I can't have a belly. Doesn't cannot date a guy never, you know, don't. I don't want to have you know, flab or abs or you know, flabby abs. I want to make sure that it has a belly. And I'm thinking to myself, I wonder how my wife's going to react to that. And my wife actually did the thing that made me feel really good. She goes, well, Tom's got a belly, and now I hope she doesn't like say anything, and so she's like and I'm and I'm good with it, whatever.
Speaker 1: The deal is.
Speaker 2: And I sat there and I thought to myself, I'm like going, oh, that's interesting. Would you like could you say that in your head? Well, this one was said out loud. Would you say in your head? I will never I could never date a guy with belly, Like, everybody has a type, and I think there are certain things that are types of people, Like is there somebody that has a prerequisite I couldn't date a blonde or I couldn't date a brunette or a redhead or whatever.
Speaker 3: But the fact, and I don't know who this person is, the fact that she didn't look around the table before she said what she said. I mean, I'm sure alcohol was involved in making that decision.
Speaker 2: Like I honestly, the only other thing that could have been said that would have would have been more me is I could never did a guy with a big nose crab.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a pretty look at that before you before your surgery compared to my belly, my nose.
Speaker 2: H eight four four modo live eight four four six six five six five four eight. What is your superficial prerequisite for a significant other? Like I could never date a blue You know you guys say, what do you saying?
Speaker 1: Guy who owned a cat? A cat? Why does it have to be physical appearance?
Speaker 3: Were talking about what could be no if a guy had a cat immediate, I don't care how hot you are, big No.
Speaker 1: Why is it though?
Speaker 3: Because cats freak me out so bad? Do you think guys with and I think there's something about guys with.
Speaker 1: Cat don't you?
Speaker 2: Don't you think guys with cats are like sensitive guys because I always feel like their sense you.
Speaker 1: No, I think they're weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I just watched with like the cat Tower and all.
Speaker 2: Really freaking not if he had a cat in like kitty litter in a corner, I'd be fine with him.
Speaker 4: No cat litter, the live and he wasn't to be he wasn't able to be at home. Don't properly care for another pet like a dog. He needs something.
Speaker 3: That's kind of you made the decision to get a cat.
Speaker 1: You are not for me. Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 4: That's how I felt about ladies with short hair. And I've been like that my entire life.
Speaker 1: How short are we talking? Ladies? Like?
Speaker 4: I don't want to be able to throw you my brush or we sharing do rags.
Speaker 1: I see, Uh, there's a hot there's a hot Uh.
Speaker 2: Sports anchor on ESPN ball headed she's ball Yeah, she kind.
Speaker 1: Of all right?
Speaker 3: So there are some women who can pull that off really well and they are stunningly beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if that's your thing, yeah, I'm starting to kind of grow out of it.
Speaker 4: But for a while it was a no go. I wouldn't even look like long hair just something to grab. You know what I'm saying, you can't be I ain't trying to rip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, I'm still thinking about this belly thing though. I'm well, it's stung a little bit. It's it's actually it's stung a lot. The next day, honestly, I like gave myself a double of ozempic. I was like, I was like, I'm doing a double shot of that crap today. What's going on, Trish? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody?
Speaker 2: What could you say that would be your superficial prerequisite for dating?
Speaker 1: Teeth so kryptonite every smile and you're miss of them?
Speaker 2: Lydia have everybody say I cannot date a uh in fill in the blank, because I think it would be funny for a promo, Trish, say it.
Speaker 1: Say it in a promo. I cannot date a guy who does not have beautiful teeth. Okay, they gotta have is it? Is it like the random side to a woman.
Speaker 2: But you cannot date a woman with bad teeth with bad chick lits. All right, I got it, by the way. I got good teeth, but I got a belly. What's going what's going on? Cam high?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you this morning?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? I cannot date Go ahead, I.
Speaker 5: Cannot see the guy who has gray hair, wears glasses or has children.
Speaker 1: Keep your hands off. Yeah, but eventually I.
Speaker 5: Married a man who checked all those boxes where I said I could not have, and it is the best relationship I've ever been in.
Speaker 2: But wait a second, what do you want? Kind of hair do you want him to have if he gets older?
Speaker 5: I wasn't looking at far ahead.
Speaker 1: I guess would you rather have a bald guy?
Speaker 5: Well? That could be fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, all guys have big testosterones.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Unique is on the phone? What a name? Unique? Hi? How are you good? Fill in the blank for me? Give me your thing. I cannot date a guy that's too short. What's too short for you? Nobody below? What hape?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm five five and a half, so shorter than me.
Speaker 1: You're a midget.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's politically people, you're a person you can't say, Mitch, you're a little pert.
Speaker 1: But here's but but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I get the idea if you're because you're, it's going to be very rare, you're gonna find somebody that is that small.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: So, but you know, guys come up to me all the time that are shorter than me, and I'm like, you make me feel bumpy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I get it. What's going on? How you doing, Melissa High? I can never date a guy that smokes. Oh yeah, I'm telling you. I said that, and then I dated the guy that smoked. Really, I can't stand this smell. Yeah, so you talk you didn't really smell everything? Yeah, yeah, we talked about that when we talked last week about you're talking about weed or cigarettes or everything.
Speaker 5: No, just cigarette cigarettes in general.
Speaker 1: Just to smell in general is a turnoff for me. Yeah, you don't want that. What's up, Elizabeth?
Speaker 5: Good morning. I could never date a guy who has a house that smells bad, or if he smells bad himself, but he's actually smells good, not just like not bad.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, if they've got a dirty house, they got a dirty you know.
Speaker 1: Thing, down there, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like like, yeah, we've had second date updates where guys have walked into girls' homes and said that the home is it's a wreck. I'm like, I guarantee it's a wreck down there. What's going on, Carrie?
Speaker 1: Good morning? I cannot date a guy with a comb over. If you've got six strings of long hair combed over your head, let it go, shave it off. Balld is beautiful. There's a lot of things that look fabulous, but let that.
Speaker 2: Hair and go.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually good. I think if you're going ball, just go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean? What's up? Paris high. I can't date a woman that wears red or like red. It's a no go.
Speaker 4: Ever, since I don't know, I never no woman that I'm dating interesting right now?
Speaker 1: I think women like great, what happened to you?
Speaker 4: It's a childhood thing, grew up, you know, so the color rick kind of make that memory come back.
Speaker 1: So I just I don't I have nothing in my words with this red. Never b what happened as a kid with the color rid? What did you see?
Speaker 5: I guess it is my uncle splattered blood.
Speaker 1: And that's unreal. Man.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry that that that that happened. That's awful, but it's amazing that the color chances. Uh, this is a This is an interesting one. K. What's your superficial prerequisite for dating?
Speaker 5: I would not be able to date a guy with an uncircumcised.
Speaker 1: Turtlenecks.
Speaker 5: I could not do it. My girlfriends and I talk about it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen one in real life?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think I could do it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta cuff the pants when they're too long.
Speaker 2: If a guy has an uncircumcised which means that it's kind of like popping out of its shell or has to pop out of the shell, I can see what that would be weird.
Speaker 1: That would be a like pigs in a blanket.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: Layers. Plus you also wonder if it's if he cleans you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this question. Would you rather have him have a cat tower or an uncircumcised phoenix? I'm sorry, what a cat tower?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Channon says she can't date a guy your first time uncircumcised phoenis.
Speaker 1: Take that.
Speaker 5: I would do a cat tower.
Speaker 1: You take his cat own?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jay, wants to comment on that last topic here, what's that Jay with regarding.
Speaker 1: That last thing? Us uncircumcised? Guys, we clean it, we clean it. You know, it's quite offensive to me that, you know, women are turned off. I mean it's you know.
Speaker 3: I actually heard that it is cleaner really because uncircumcised.
Speaker 1: He hey, question you build anyway? I wax. Jay.
Speaker 2: Did you ever ask your parents why they left you uncircumcised?
Speaker 1: I have, and it was up to my grandmother. On my dad's side, she said no. My mom wanted to do it, but my grandma said no, don't do it. And that's just how olled she didn't. I used to hate them. I didn't like that they didn't have any circumcised, But I'm actually happier now that they didn't do it. Why is that? Is it more pleasurable to have it? So? Yeah? Oh yeah sure.
Speaker 4: Look let me ask you this though, what was the we got to keep it clean? Because you know what I'm saying Radio, I'm learning this to Jay. We're in this together. Well, the first time a girl seeing you down there like that, what was her reaction?
Speaker 1: Most girls don't know it because it's already kind of the turtles popped out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know what to saying, you got a royal sleeves up before you get to work or do you got know?
Speaker 1: He's excited.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, I don't know, Ja, I just have to to let you know we don't ever mean to offend anybody on the show. And for you and every uncircumcised guy out there, have a great day. Thank you, appreciate you, buddy, take care of have a great day. That's uncircumcised Jay on the show.
Speaker 4: God you missed me, you know, I gotta like naughty Mom's night, Daddy daughter.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Though the grandma called the shots like I couldn't imagine. It's like, yeah, Grandma's gonna tell us what we're gonna do. That's a power. That's power too. That's the power over the penis right there.
Speaker 1: See that