Speaker 1: I got into a Facebook fight last night with a troll, and so I was I don't know how it showed up on my Facebook algorithm, but somebody posted a picture of an old Ford Pinto. This is an old Ford car. It was a classic back in the day. And I commented something. I said, Oh, that was my mom and dad had one. It was the first reliable car they ever owned. We had Volkswagens all the time, and they broke down all the time. Here comes this guy, well, Volkswagens ran forever. If you're if your dad would have taken care of it, and I'm like, well, my dad was a military guy, didn't have a lot of money, he had six kids to raise. He probably couldn't take it into the shop every week. Yeah, And he said, wow, it sounds like your dad could have done a whole lot better job with that car. And I'm like, you little B word, I said, I said something like, you know, like like I don't know, I said something moderately. Oh, I said, don't be a D word. That's what I said, don't be a D word. Why be a D word? I mean, why be a D word?
Speaker 2: You know what? Why?
Speaker 1: Why? And he said, well, it sounds like your dad had a lot of work on you that he didn't do either. And I'm like, what why do people? I think there are people that are powerless or feel powerless, or maybe that are a terrible marriage or job, and they feel like the only way they can feel powerful is to bully strangers on Facebook. I'm like, I only commented that my mom and dad loved their Ford pinto.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's kind of all. And I didn't start anything.
Speaker 3: Well, you're that's a grown man just talking about your dad, like, get a life pfile is.
Speaker 1: Of course I look, and I don't remember if I said there's It was one of those where you can only see you know, it's a closed profile, so you can see their profile picture. It's just like a sunset or a dog or something like that. So I don't know. I just got to learn to let things go. What did I do?
Speaker 3: Leave me alone? But in a little kid voice, gave me.
Speaker 1: A yon, got it? Good morning. We're going to run some situations by you and figure out which one you would rather do you.
Speaker 3: Ready, much, brothers?
Speaker 4: First off is would you rather have a romantic date with your partner or a girl's night or boys night out?
Speaker 3: Which would you choose? Dave?
Speaker 1: Can I pick weekend alone or night alone instead?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I would say date with my partner.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm so excited about that.
Speaker 1: Well, I probably have boys that I go out with, so I would have to buy default. I would have to say date with.
Speaker 5: Fought opposite because I'm always with Alissa. So I could do a nice guys night out, do laser tag or something.
Speaker 1: What about you, Jenny?
Speaker 4: I would definitely do a if I had one, A romantic tap with my partner.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bailey, Girls' night? Okay, girls night?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Would you rather give up kissing or give up all sauces?
Speaker 3: Oh? Is this a forever situation? This is forever?
Speaker 1: You got to give up kissing? Or can you still make sweet sweet love without the kiss?
Speaker 3: You can do everything. There's just no lip to lip action. Oh then yeah, by kiss, no smoochiese.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Imagine having alger with no sauce, no hollandaise sauce, no a one steak sauce, no cane sauce.
Speaker 3: Or sauce on your nuggets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goodbye kissing, I agree.
Speaker 3: Season sour cream, none of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I take the sauce, so you would give up kissing, and you'd give up kissing, yes, Oh my gosh, you guys, because it's the best.
Speaker 3: I definitely stick with the kissing. I like your dry food. No, I don't. I no, trust me.
Speaker 4: The amount of MAO I put on a sandwich yesterday was aggressive, and that sandwich would not have been the same without it.
Speaker 3: All right, last one we'll.
Speaker 4: Do here is would you never would you rather never be able to celebrate your birthday or have to throw a big, huge party every year for it?
Speaker 1: I never celebrate your birthday. I would do the big part. Yeah, okay, I would do.
Speaker 3: That every year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every year?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, sure, yeah, yeah, I'd say big party.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who throws a big, big party for his birthday every single year, and people look forward to it, So that I would have the cool party that everyone looks forward to.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, you know I'm a birthday fiend.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I'm going big party, man, just because I want people to acknowledge me.
Speaker 1: What about you, Jenny?
Speaker 4: I think I think I would probably have to go big party too, only because I'd be so sad to never celebrate it. But ye, after I threw that Burning Man party a few years ago. I told myself, I will never do a big party again. It was like not fun. For well, it was fun, but like it was a lot of work.
Speaker 1: You're hosting and then you get together and.
Speaker 4: Stressed that everyone's having a good time. Yeah, so I said it never again. I don't need to have a big party for my birthday.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm a very interesting how did you do? Got to give a birthday shout out. Maddie is twenty years old today listening on her way to work before class. All day Maddie, hope you have a great twentieth birthday, and good morning Michelle, thanks for listening. Good morning to you, thanks for being here. On Katie would be twenty three eighty percent of us do this all the time, and we shouldn't do it. And if you catch somebody else doing it, you'll be like, gross, what are they doing? It's not picking your nose. In case you're wondering, twenty three percent of us, I do it all the time. I admit it, and we'll tell you about it next. On KDWO. Twenty three percent of men are guilty of this, but some women are guilty of it. To fifteen percent of women are guilty of it. What is it going to the bathroom and coming out without washing your hands?
Speaker 3: Gross?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Happy?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is national. There's Global hand Washing Day and seventy seven percent of Americans see they say they see other people leave the restroom without washing their hands. That is up from last year, so fewer people are washing their hands. Men are the biggest culprits. Eighty five percent of women say they always wash their hands in the public restroom, compared to seventy seven percent of men. Do you do it at home? If you're home and you go pete, do you go wash your hands?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like if I walk out of the bathroom without washing my hands, I will have like a grime on my hands for the rest of time.
Speaker 3: So I have to wash the What did you.
Speaker 1: Touch in the bathroom while you were peen? Make your hands dirty?
Speaker 2: And I think it's just it's like the feeling of it, So I am I have to wash my hands in order to get that feeling to go away.
Speaker 4: Okay, I fairly, I'm the same. Yeah, I always wash my hands everywhere.
Speaker 5: It's weird that the study says they've caught people because usually that's the time when you make sure to wash our hands when you know someone else is in there.
Speaker 3: That way, this study can't exist.
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, yeah, absolutely. And if like there's a coworker in the bathroom, you like make a big deal out of it. It's like, look at me, I'm using so you see me, right, how's it going, Craig washing my hands? Here?
Speaker 5: The people that lie and say that they always wash their hands, the same people that say they don't pe in the shadower.
Speaker 3: We all do it.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't get I kind of agree.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: There's another one that I wanted to pass along to you guys, and this is don't trust a person who blank. For example, don't trust a skinny food critic. Okay, if they're a food critic and they're skinny, they're not really enjoyed and imbibing in all these foods. So here's one. Don't trust a pastor who wears expensive shoes and watches. Don't trust a principal who is never a teacher. I have a lot of teachers that listen to the show. I wonder if that's a true thing. Don't trust a tea, a principal who was never a teacher by the way, happy, Yeah, every he's heading out of town now, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: They do say that about like any kind of administration or people who do like professional development, who never wear teachers, and then teachers just hate those people.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. Don't trust the scientists who says who cannot say, I don't know, because a good scientist knows they don't know everything. Mary kay. Don't trust a restaurant manager who has never wait at a table. I would, Jenny, would you agree with that one?
Speaker 3: I would agree with that one.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you get to that level, honestly, probably without waiting tables.
Speaker 1: But okay, this one says, I work in finance. The more a dude gels his hair, the more of a pain in the arse he's going to be to work with. So if he's got a lot of gel in his hair, he's going to be difficult to work with. Don't trust a plumber who bites his nails because he's got poop under his nails.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. It sounds like.
Speaker 1: I'm a contractor be warrey of a customer who claims I know what you're doing. I can do what I'm paying you to do. So if it's like you're putting in a ceiling fan or you're putting up like you're finishing a basement, and the customer's like, I could do that myself, don't trust them.
Speaker 3: Don't trust them why because they're not going to pay you.
Speaker 1: Then I don't know that. I don't know. Similarly, don't trust an electrician with no eyebrows. And somebody else said I'm an electrician. Never trust an electrician who's never been shocked. So if you're working with electrician, you're like, well, yeah, he's never been shocked. Don't trust him.
Speaker 3: Okay, show when was the last time you were shot?
Speaker 1: I guess so smart. Don't trust an IT person who hasn't caused an organization organization wide outage at least once. What So, in other words, if they're an IT person and they haven't like pushed you know, like the control a delete or whatever and shut everything down, don't trust them. But if they've done it more than five times, also, don't trust them. Is there a DJ one, and don't trust a DJ who wears shirts.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really have one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's too inside but like, don't trust a DJ who's constantly posting photos of them with a celebrity. That doesn't mean that they're friends with that celebrity. Like I feel like a lot of DJs will post somebody famous and you see that, you're like, oh my gosh, they must be friends with them whatever, and it's like, no, that person was just trying to promote their new album.
Speaker 1: No, they mean five and it's in a neat and Greek backstage. There's a kind of a joke in the business. It's like there's DJs whenever celebrity dies, they'll pull out a picture of them with that celebrity and post it. I don't really have anything against that. It's kind of like, Okay, let's say, like a big celebrity died and I had a picture of them. I might pull it out and post it, but I don't because we get shamed in the business for doing that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because when you post it, you also say like, I can't believe you're gone from this world.
Speaker 3: You and I were so close, And then with the in the arms up, that's what people are exactly.
Speaker 1: Nea starts tomorrow. If you're a teacher, you're probably working today, but you're not working tomorrow. Head to the airport. Remember, TSA is going to be a little slow because I think the TSA's workers are still working, but they're not getting paid right now, oh because of the government shutdown, so they're counting on back pay, which will happen, but right now there, so they'll probably be a little bit patient with your TSA people and follow their instructions and take your bottle of aquafina out and pour it out before you go through.
Speaker 3: I will be proud of me. I renewed my passport yesterday.
Speaker 1: How'd you do it? Id that easy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was honestly super easy. I just needed my old passport the number off of it, and I needed to take my picture out in the hallway here and I did.
Speaker 5: Crazy that technology is so advanced that you can do that. You don't have to go to like a CVS or Walgreens stech a picture taken.
Speaker 3: I just like I took the picture out here.
Speaker 2: They when I submitted it, it tracks it and it says like, Okay, it's not good enough or whatever, and it said my background wasn't white enough. So then I just edited it and made the background wider and it worked.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, No, I'm done. It's super easy things you learn here on the show.
Speaker 5: I'll go back to Emmy a real quick. Since that's happening. We're doing Friday night football tonight. We're gonna be at Maple Grove and it's the last one of the seasons, so I'm like bittersweet about it.
Speaker 3: But because it's like they're Friday tonight, yeah, since.
Speaker 5: Everybody will be off in a way, so go Crimson. I have no clue, so I me text in. But yeah, twenty five thousand dollars scholarship on the line tonight. Anybody could win it thanks to Saint Ben's Saint John's.
Speaker 1: So you see Vaughn come up and do the game and try to win that scholarship. Text messages the shout out to all the vet text it is National Vet Tech Week. That is. The woman that comes in or the guy that comes in is like, Okay, how's little Sparky doing well? Sparky's been throwing up and not eating for the cat. So then they'll like, you know, take his temperature whatever they do, and then the VET comes in and takes credit for everything. Yeah, I'm joking. The VET deserves all the credits, she gets so happy Vet Tech week.
Speaker 3: All right, we need.
Speaker 1: A sing along song. If you've got an idea for a sing along song, then text it into katiewb one five three nine two one like something you just want to scream sing along with, kind of boost your mood. We do it every morning around this time. Send me a couple of ideas that Katie WB one, we'll do the sing along. All right, what do we choose for the sing along song of the day? Guys?
Speaker 4: We went with something that you can scream along to, especially if you've gone through heartbreak, I think. But it's Jordan's Sparks Battlefield.
Speaker 1: The singalong song of the day. Thanks for the text on katiewdb texcellent choice. Thanks to whoever texted that went in. I appreciate that one. Really good song. Kind of one of those forgotten songs. It was big back in two three four or something like that. Five seven maybe later that Vaught had a experienced yesterday at the dentist.
Speaker 3: First of all, it should not take three hours for a cleaning.
Speaker 1: What would it take? Was it your teeth that bad?
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 5: I think it was only one doctor dentist, so I think he just kept going around in a lot of waiting.
Speaker 3: Then yes, but it was so annoying.
Speaker 5: But anyway, Yeah, I my third biggest fear in life is going to the dentist.
Speaker 3: I can call my mom right now. She'll tell you.
Speaker 5: When I was younger, they used to have to actually strap me down.
Speaker 3: To the chair thing because I would squirm and scream.
Speaker 5: I hated it, and I went yesterday for the first time in six seven years.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of common because when you're young and go off of mom and dad's insurance, it's kind of one of those things that you can let slide. And I'm not encouraging that you do, but I think a lot of people do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dentist was nice.
Speaker 5: They said that I have three cavities and one of them is on my wisdom tooth, which is not a good thing. They try to start throwing around all the big words like oh, you're gonna get I think it's called Perry and doon titis, which is some disease. It was like there might there might be localized gum disease. All the things that try to scare me so that I can get more. But I do need to get work done to my teeth, and they said that I need to get my wisdom teeth out there.
Speaker 1: Very common. I mean, Carson Heit, you're right around the age when I had mine done, I was probably twenty one. You're twenty four. Carson is twenty two or when he got his done. It's a very common thing.
Speaker 5: I asked the doctor, well a couple things he was telling me about it, and he was like, do you want to be do you want to be awake for it? I was like, Doc, if you don't put me to f to sleep, I said that verbade him.
Speaker 3: I was like, knock me out please. He laughed, and then I was like, I need you to keep a straight with me.
Speaker 5: On a scale from one to ten, how bad is the wisdom tooth surgery? Because you see all the videos on TikTok on people that are dead. But then I've like, my dad got his two of them out and then went to work the next day.
Speaker 1: So it depends on the situation. I think sometimes they're what they call impacted, where they're actually growing behind another tooth. I think that's what it means. Yeah, because mine were some of them were. I only had three. The fourth one never formed, but one of them was growing sideways, and so they had to move. They had to go in and cut the roots off and before they could pull it out. And so it wasn't horrible, but it certainly wasn't pleasant. Bailey's was pretty easy.
Speaker 3: I thought mine was not that bad.
Speaker 2: Granted, my wisdom teeth had like broken through my gums, but to the point where they were just four more teeth that I had before I got them taken out. And for me, it was just like I did it over spring break in college, and I maybe was out kind of like on pain medications, in and out of sleep for a day, and then just like cleaning out the dry sockets was gross after that, because you have to do that for like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: I remember the first thing was I didn't have dry sockets. That's usually a bad thing, but I had to have gaw in my mouth, and so I still remember the sensation of gauze up against my tongue, and then I would try to drink like I remember it is a strawberry milkshake, and trying and the flavor of the medical gauze mixed with the strawberry milkshake lingers in my brain all these years later, now, she no, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't have a great experience of mine. I think I had dry sockets and all that good stuff. And my mom wasn't a fan of having like pay medication, so I don't think she really let me take it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so terrified.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll be fine, No dentist. On my third biggest fear, somebody just texted. They said I was awake from my teeth removal. What is that like to tell you I was?
Speaker 3: Here's what I do.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are. I was awake, but they gave you nitrous oxide, which makes you just you don't care. You don't care, And so I remember it was really weird. There was a young dentist in training and she was peering over my dentist's shoulder, And the one visual I have is looking up at her face peering down into my mouth over and I can still picture her. She was probably twenty five years old, peering over my dentist's shoulder. But I was awake through the entire thing. Didn't bother me. But I will remember. I remember this one. When they're sawing the roots off your teeth, stop, bro Smoke curls out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 1: It's like a cigarette burning in an ash tray. Smoke was curling out of my mouth. I'm not making this up unless unless I dreamed it, which I don't think I want.
Speaker 4: It might be some better technology nowadays that you won't see that if you're partially awake for it on. But it's the actual procedure is not bad.
Speaker 3: No, I'm so worried.
Speaker 5: Well, like I said, I have three cavities which I have to get feelings for first, and then the wisdom teeth surgery, which I'm just I'm terrified for. Also because I mean, Bailey, you were working. I guess at the history you weren't working here at that point. The doctor was like, oh yeah, after like maybe three or four days, you probably could go back to work. And I was like, I need to know that because my mouth is this sounds crazy my instrument for work. I need to talk, you know, I need to make sure sound Finn do it over winter break, Yeah, that'll probably be it. They were like, you want to come next Tuesday. I was like, no, I don't have days Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be out.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck with that. It's something that pretty much everybody goes through. It's not that bad. It used to be a tradition, like like standard when I was a kid, get your tonsils taken out. Yeah, But now nobody out there like, oh you're a you're ten years old. Oh she's going to get her tonsils taken out. I never had, but that was a standard thing. And then I think they realized you don't need to do that same thing with your appendix. People aren't geting a appendicitis anymore. No, I'm not eating us, not sure. Let's have Monster the pod a little bit before we get into Dave's dirt, and then you're never more than thirty minutes away from another chance to fly out to see Sabrina Carpenter in Los Angeles launch.
Speaker 3: Ranch dressing makes food worse than it does. That's more food than it saves. So you like it or you don't know. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: I hate it. The branches the go to dressing. Go to the garbage dressing. No, it is shame on you. Ranch is the go to. And not only it is it great for your salad. It's great for chicken strips, it's great on pizza. It is the only salad dressing you would never put balsam, balsamic or vinegarette on your pizza or dunk your canes into it. You take that back.
Speaker 3: No, ranch is not good.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Branches stands alone. Man, it's bad branch and I think blue cheese. I don't get either one whenever I go. Whenever I go to like a Buffalo Wild Wings, I'd be like, which one do you want? I'd be like, I literally do that each time anything. No, that's why I put you get sauce on them. I'll get my older honey barbecue. That's the sauce alone.
Speaker 1: Why am I telling me you go to Buffalo Wild Wings and you get like spicy garlic and you don't dunk it in the ranch or the blue cheese.
Speaker 3: Not Never get out.
Speaker 1: Of my life.
Speaker 5: Why would I fornicate sauces there's already a sauce on.
Speaker 1: It, because it's kind of like a magical combination that God himself created.
Speaker 3: I don't have that much confusion in my mouth. Is it ranch? Is it honey barbecue? Pick one? And I choose honey barbecue.
Speaker 1: Oh you are so? You have such little boy taste buds. Really, dude, little boy taste buds. You remind me of Carson when he would get cheese sticks mozzarella sticks and not dunk it in the marinera and I'm like, Carson, you're missing out. That's the best combination.
Speaker 3: Wow that Wow.
Speaker 5: I feel like if you put a sauce on something. I think I said this before once with I don't know, but if you put a sauce on something, it ruins the food itself, or the food has to be so bad that you need a sauce to accompany you A one sauce. That's what I said it with I don't put a one sauce on my steak, and you guys were like, h no, I.
Speaker 3: Agree with that.
Speaker 4: Anything fantastic by itself to each his own.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do put a one on my steak sauce and the waiter always gets upset. But it's like, can I get some a one? And they give me a little look like you fifth you trash, get out of here, but they always go get it. And it's like, I don't care. I paid forty two, forty two dollars for this steak. I'll indeed it ed it the way I want to.
Speaker 5: If Ranch was good, they wouldn't have to make different types of ranch because they have spicy ranch, Chipotle ranch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good to learn the fun of variety. No, it's like cranberry juice. Nobody drinks cranberry juice. That's why we go to the store. You see cran apple cran ary tracked.
Speaker 1: What they said. All right, let's do the dirt on kd WB. Now the news that has Hollywood talking Dave's dirt on Katie w B. So, Kylie Jenner's kind of getting roasted because, you know, it's not like she's not doing enough. She's already a billionaire billionaire, but all these greedy billionaires that you know, you you love and you hate them. At the same time, she is expanding her career into music. Yeah. So she's did a guest vocal on a pop song called Fourth Strike, and she's getting roasted for all the electronic enhancement that is added. You guys want to hear it? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here's Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 6: On My Thoughts one stripe two straight, let me get the moon right. I just want to tell you I'm so touch me baby, tell me I'm your baby. Write your name over my body.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I gotta tell you I haven't heard such a bad song since Tarty for the party, Yeah don't.
Speaker 3: I'm two at the bows. I'm waiting for this day, this weekend. Celebrate looking like a girl, cover Diamonds and Burrows.
Speaker 1: Take the bends up for Name one, and maybe there is one somewhere and I should know myself. Name one celebrity that's been famous for something else that got into music and people said, oh, that's good.
Speaker 3: Is there Anybodyiley Cyrus? Was she an actor first?
Speaker 1: I think she was one of those that was probably an actor singer, like like like Ryan Gosling, grew up taking dancing and acting and singing lessons.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna say that. What about same thing? I don't know, same thing. Were they actors first? That's the only thing the first I think. Yeah. But even so, not like a Kardashian, like a social light that turned into something better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like, Okay, it's bad. We all know it's bad.
Speaker 4: Will Smith Kevin Fetline, if you remember him at all, he used to be married to Britney Spears. They have children together. Well, he's kind of going around doing a pressed tour right now for his new book You thought You knew, and he was talking about some concerns he has for Brittany.
Speaker 7: I'm absolutely, as a father, terrified that one day I might wake up and my sons are gonna have to deal with the unimagined them.
Speaker 3: I kind of have to sound the alarm that.
Speaker 7: I truly feel that, somehow, some way, I just wish that their mom would get help. What's going on now, and I'm not going to get into details because I'm not going to just expose her personal life, but it's ten times worse than anything that I've said in my book. I've stayed with my mouth shut for the sake of my family. I've tried to help my sons build a relationship with their mother, and I pray to God every day that she gets the help that she needs or wakes up and realizes.
Speaker 3: And you have two.
Speaker 7: Sons right there in front of you that are screaming for a life with you, the same that they have with the rest of their family. At the end of the day, I just want Brittany to be around for her children.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, I think the Leave Britney Alone campaign was probably misguided because I don't think Brittany the free Brittany whatever it was. And the guy that was like, leave Brittany. You know, I really think that was kind of misguided because we didn't know. I mean, if somebody is everybody surrounds them says they need help, they need help, chances are they need help. I mean, people aren't walking around you Bailey saying oh Bailey needs help, Bailey needs help. But we all know somebody is, like, man, I hope somebody. We get an email almost every day from a listener I don't even know. They listen to the show, and they send probably ten emails a day, rambling, rambling, rambling, nonsensic old copied to fifty other people and my I never answered them. But I always hope, man, I hope that somebody around them is like keeping an eye on them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know though, I will say that at least like on the other side, like the not Britney side, the people who kind of, you know, put her in precarious positions too, like they're not saints either, just because they wanted to have her.
Speaker 1: In a you're talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So like I think there was kind of it's not great people on all sides sort of thing. So it's just not a great situation period. Okay, I'm bringing it back to Kim Kardashian because her skims brand just released a line of micro string thongs with faux pubic hair attached.
Speaker 1: Now, if you need a description, of course, I had to go on Instagram and look, did you look at it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I looked at them.
Speaker 2: So there's twelve, there's twelve to two from in shades of brown, blonde, black, and red with either curly or straight faux hair, and they're all They're each thirty two dollars.
Speaker 3: What's wild to me is that they are sold out.
Speaker 2: And so if you look them up, honestly, it looks it looks like a comedy thing. It doesn't look real like a bit. It does look like a bit. And I'm thinking, okay, is she trolling us?
Speaker 6: Like what?
Speaker 3: Why are these a thing? In general?
Speaker 2: Who like was sitting around the meeting table and you're like, you know what we should do well? Microthongs with pubic hair.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what I mean. I had to look it up. It's on her Instagram. But they're tiny, tiny little thong bikinis. Yeah, that obviously would not cover the full area, but the full area is covered with faux hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't that what they're called?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've never heard that word before, but somebody texted that the here's comments on Instagram. Kimberly, please show me your market research. Who asked for this?
Speaker 3: Yes, but they're so out.
Speaker 5: But if Taylor Swift put this out, the same thing and nobody would complain.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's just the fact that it's Kim Kardashian names on it, it's her brand.
Speaker 3: I think that's why people want it.
Speaker 1: And evidently people are buying them. So no, they're sold out exactly. But does somebody says, please tell me why these are out of stock? Who is buying? I think people who would buy anything. God, I hope that doesn't become a trend. Next summer, you go down to the community pool and here it comes Alice and she's wearing a Kim Kardashian thong with faux hair.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's just underwear, though it's not the same people are gonna wear as a swimsuit.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Thought they were swimsuits, No underwear.
Speaker 2: Somebody else did or comment on this Instagram saying, I just googled the date to make sure it's not April first, because it does feel like a period.
Speaker 1: It kind of does, doesn't it. Yeah? Right.
Speaker 5: Jajack Gunn, who was a co CEO of DC Studios, He's done Guardians at the Galaxy, Superman all that he had to direct his wife in a movie kissing John Cena, and obviously he was uncomfortable comfortable about it, he said quote, and so it was just the whole thing was kind of weird before it happened.
Speaker 3: I was uncomfortable about it.
Speaker 5: Admittedly, I was like, I don't want to do this, but once we were doing it, I didn't give an s understandably. So I don't think if my partner was an actor or an actress, I could handle that.
Speaker 1: Really, why not?
Speaker 5: I know that it's work, but I feel like maybe a kiss is fine, but if it furthered into like something else, like a loving scene, I feel like there's a level of intimacy there that not real.
Speaker 3: But you have to get into character, you know what I mean at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't bother me at all. I think it like me, Yeah, I wouldn't care at all if Susan was like an actor or something and she had that like she did Community theater she had to do a bed scene with some local yokel I wouldn't care.
Speaker 2: I'd be like a bed scene in a community with a scene. You know what, Fiddler on the Roof has a bed scene, so bad scene. She got into Fiddler on the Roof, susan't it? Congratulations?
Speaker 1: This was conjecture, oh imagination? Yeah, not a real thing. By the way, Dirty is brought to you by six one two inch Timer and Lammer's Injury Law. Remember, like it was a couple of years ago, there was a couple of Good Morning America hosts that got fired because they were rumored to be canoodling. And they're like, no, we're not a couple, we're not conoodling, But they fired them. Guess what. They are now engaged to get married.
Speaker 4: And they are sharing with all of you that we are engaged, and we've been engaged for just about a month now.
Speaker 8: Yes, we're actually surprised that we're just now talking about it. We wanted to let you all know before anybody else was able to. We've learned that lesson. I guess in the past they should have kept this in the drafts.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, well, they just I wouldn't. I mean it was a big old thing because they were married to other people. Oh, I know that much attention, and they were co hosts on the show.
Speaker 5: But I will say I think they're exues because now they're obviously divorced from their other partners.
Speaker 3: I think they're dating now each other. I think that's true. That sounds like that of Google that movie made. I mean, in the end, everybody's happy, right, I guess it all worked out.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's happier after a divorce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean unless they weren't a part of it.
Speaker 1: It says yes, yeah, good point papers.
Speaker 5: At homes and amy Robox ex spouses and they says their names are dating each other. They confirmed the relationship in a public red carpet debut in December twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. All right, that is it for the dirt. We'll be back in a second. We got a Sabrina Carpenter fly away keyword You're never more than thirty minutes away all morning from winning. That also Boo Bash tickets and we are on a roll with stories from people. I want to ask you a question, what is the story that you have that you don't even tell because nobody believes it. Is there a story that you have that you don't even like to tell because people come, I think you're crazy. You made that up? Did you dream that we'll talk to somebody in a second? Get things started on KATWGB. Stay here Sabrina Carpenter, Boo Bash and more coming up on KDWB