Speaker 1: If you're not playing the game to when one thousand dollars, you are making a financial mistake. This is a financial mistep because it's one thousand dollars for free.
Speaker 2: Now your chance at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 2: Happy.
Speaker 1: That's happy KDWB dot com. Okay, go do that. I'm gonna put you guys on the spot. I'm gonna ask you a question. Oh all right, what are you doing on Super Bowl Sunday?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great question. I don't I don't know yet. I have like two tentative plans. But I do remember you said you might be hosting a party at the new house.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, oh, I don't know that. In the back of my mind, yeah, Bailey's head is spinning and she's thinking of a story not to come.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I so my friend Sarah Coley might be having a Gallantine's Day thing, but that would be like midday.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we won't start until like five o'clock.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I could probably can.
Speaker 1: I want you to leave it halftime though. After halftime, I'm yeah, I'm not You're not invited after halftime. I'm going to start flipping the lights.
Speaker 2: Off and on, like get out, get out. Oh yeah, I could do it.
Speaker 4: Five o'clock. You said, just remember to have to walk my cat.
Speaker 2: You don't have a cat.
Speaker 4: Well, we're getting one and five o'clock.
Speaker 2: Sunday.
Speaker 4: Five o'clock Sunday, I've got to walk the cat. And then I got to paint the wall.
Speaker 1: You don't do anything. Excuse me, I just joined church.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the one thing I gotta cook.
Speaker 1: Seriously, though, this is the first time I'm hearing about it. Well, it is the first time anybody's heard about it, because I you know, I would love to have you guys come over for a little camaraderie and some wings and meat balls and chips and a seven layer dip. You guys like a seven layer dip?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I prefer taco dip, but I'll have you either way.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what will work, Maybe a buffalo dip. Also, I'm writing it down right now, so I'm thinking about doing it. And I asked Susan last night. I said, can I invite the gang over for a little Super Bowl party? And she said, well, maybe Alice and her kids are coming over too, and Justin and I said, well, I don't think anybody would bind that. Alison is there?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, they were there the last time that. Can I have a date? One? Do I get it?
Speaker 1: It's required you bring a date yet?
Speaker 2: Can I bring my cat?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, you want to bringa washboard apps guy? What's his name again? Paddleboard guy?
Speaker 3: We saw the battleboard guy, then you started coining him as irregular guy.
Speaker 2: Regular guy.
Speaker 1: Bailey's got regular guy, Jenny's is irregular guy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to put you on.
Speaker 1: The spot here.
Speaker 3: Well, him and I were talking about doing something for the super Bowl. He hasn't met almost anyone in my life. Yeah, so this would be a lot of pressure. This would be a lot of.
Speaker 1: Press conversation with stranger him.
Speaker 3: I mean, for me, I'll be walking around and I'll be judging the way you guys are interacting and deciding if you like him or not.
Speaker 2: I'm stressed. So were petting the dog so and finding the cat? Yeah, Bernie will be there, right, Bernie will be there.
Speaker 1: He's a good host. He loves everybody. Yeah, we have a giant We have a giant TV. It's an eighty five inch TV. That's right, Giant TV. Will Roger be there, he'll hide under the bed.
Speaker 2: I'll find him.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking this is a yes? I haven't decided.
Speaker 2: Came, I wrote it down.
Speaker 1: Okay, you wrote it down, Jenny, you think it's a yes.
Speaker 3: I will have to talk because I did say yes to hanging out with irregular guy, so I will have to converse with him.
Speaker 2: But I can't imagine he'd say no, Okay, good. Can I invite my mom? She won't come.
Speaker 1: Invite mama.
Speaker 5: Those are just those are my two dates. I have regular guy and my mom.
Speaker 2: That's it. Those are who I have.
Speaker 1: You want to bring your sister to she won't come, she's not invited.
Speaker 3: Nods alyssa free? Or does she work on Sunday?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. I got to say, she's.
Speaker 2: Got a crazy schedule. Sweet work right now? Party?
Speaker 3: Pard Do you do you need me to bring anything outside of the tupper where I'll be bringing to take leftovers home?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really no, Okay, I can bake some cookies or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can bring some cookies. I think when you show up you always have to bring something. Right.
Speaker 3: Last time you had a party, you said no because Susan like over prepares for things.
Speaker 2: And then we have way too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, don't bring anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can bring like wine or something.
Speaker 1: No, don't bring anything. Last Dave got a crackers.
Speaker 2: They've got a handle.
Speaker 1: Of half a bag of Sault teams.
Speaker 3: Do you remember this, Dave, You've got a handle of fireball and you like thought we were all going to like rage and to take shots.
Speaker 2: Nobody drank, I don't think. And then you're like, Jenny, take.
Speaker 3: The fireball home, and I was like glad, glad at home.
Speaker 4: This would be because the super Bowl needs to be on a Saturday, so that way the four of us can take fireball shots.
Speaker 1: Again, That's what I've been saying.
Speaker 4: Although every time we have like a little function, like when we went to Dave and Buster's last year, or a happy hour, Dave says will have like a drink with us or a boo bash and then he'll just get a coke.
Speaker 5: No, he usually has like I'm going to take a shot with Dave, like one a shot with you house.
Speaker 2: So we can although we work excited, are you excited?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm glad you're excited about it, So I think we're probably going to do it. So write it down as an eighty percent going to happen.
Speaker 6: I wrote it down when won't we know at one hundred percent honestly whether your boyfriend is going to go, because if if your boyfriend's not going to go, then it's just going to be like a friend be the same as as if you're not there.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I mean, I like the whole gang there, so it won't be the same if you're not there, So the odds of it not happening diminished if you don't.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he probably will be interested in going, so I will converse with him today about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, good, I'll let you know about the cat you have to walk Okay, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I I would love to have you guys.
Speaker 2: He's going to show up with the whole gang.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be Mama round on her love regular guys.
Speaker 2: You's gonna be holding Cap Katie.
Speaker 4: CAP's gonna be with her.
Speaker 5: Lonely, nobody married, nobody likes her, Nobody likes Katie.
Speaker 3: Bailey's gonna invite all of her friends and we're gonna be doing instead of.
Speaker 4: Washing's gonna bring me evil costumes.
Speaker 1: Bailey and her friends are standing up doing charades in front of the TV during the Super Bowl Halftime Show sit down, Bailey.
Speaker 2: Can I get a suggestion from the audience.
Speaker 1: It's a movie. It's a movie. Okay, all right, good, that's good news. I will let Susan know. Okay, I'll have a final the final word for you this time tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, a regular guy right now?
Speaker 1: Do it daily, Bailey coming up next on KDWB. What's on the Daily, Bailey, Well.
Speaker 5: We got a really good email in on the Minnesota Goodbye that you can listen to on the iHeartRadio app. If your life was a song, what would it be?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Bailey Ryan Show kt W has had a fingernail in there. By the way, check out on my slow cooker Sunday Dave Ryan KTWB on my Instagram. What do I make? Pull pork sliders?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: They were delicious, A little coal slaw in there and a little pickle relish us. I'm really really good. It's so easy to make, Bailey, it was really good, so easy to make. Did I bring some in for you? Okay?
Speaker 2: It was so good?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't remember. Let's do this bit.
Speaker 5: We got an email into the Minnesota Goodbye today that said, hey, hey, love the Daily Bailey, thank you, and she said, here's a really great question that you can ask if your.
Speaker 2: Life was a song, what would it be?
Speaker 5: And you've all had some time to actually think about it, because obviously, like on the Minnesota Goadbye, when she asked this question, it was a little bit on the spot and I couldn't think of anything truly. So, if your life was a song, David, what would it be?
Speaker 1: I've always thought that this would be the song that they play at my funeral, and also probably my life is a song because it is like, you know, don't live in the past, because we all tend to like live in the past and go, wow, it was so good, it was so good, and it was but you know, a new day is breaking, so don't look back, a new day is breaking. Here's my song, the sun is shining, the clouds are breaking, don't look back. Also the seventh greatest song ever recorded. Wow, that's mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it. I like it. That one's it's fun. It's flirty. It's not really flirty.
Speaker 1: Does that flirty at all?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, it's fun, it is fun. Yeah, Jenny, I went yours was a song what would it be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went more in a literal sense, not that my life is super hard, but I have had all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say we're all pretty privilege.
Speaker 3: We definitely are, But there are chapters of my life that even Dave you don't know about that were very tough.
Speaker 2: So I feel like.
Speaker 1: Time in the Marine Corps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that. I never told you guys about that time.
Speaker 3: So I feel like anytime I've had a hard time, though, I've always like had to propel me to do more things, like whether it's like really focus on my career or start a new hobby or something, or redo my kitchen. Yeah, so I feel like Survivor describes my life.
Speaker 1: Private Berger, drop and give me twenty.
Speaker 2: I can only give you ten todays, Sergeant. Is that all right? No? No, thirty? I don't know. But if your life was a song, what would it be?
Speaker 4: This one?
Speaker 2: I also didn't. I went in a different direction. I went more vibe.
Speaker 4: So don't pay attention to any of the lyrics, but I just love the vibe that this sob from a Kaleigue gives. It's like discoee roller skate and I used to love roller skating. I love going out to do like a roller skate or an escape room or just find.
Speaker 2: Like a little adventure.
Speaker 5: I like it, Okay, I like that one. I went kind of the same direction Van as you because I do love the you know, disco funky time and a boy Bruno mars.
Speaker 2: So I picked up tone Funk because.
Speaker 1: Good choice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: And if it's not that one, it would probably be this other one.
Speaker 4: Bailey, what what what I do is information?
Speaker 2: I did not need to know. What did I say to kiss me? You're naughty?
Speaker 1: Your mother is listening?
Speaker 2: Believe you would say this. I was like, this is a good bet.
Speaker 1: Your mom is listening right now.
Speaker 2: This is a good bit.
Speaker 1: Do you think your your mama Randa knows what w a P stands for?
Speaker 2: Probably does. She's hip one. But I thought this would be a funny, funny bit. All right, but I'm changing my theme song. Then this is a great mind Dave, stick with mind anyway. That's the Daily Bailey, Thanks all for coming today, Thanks for having us, Bailey, Welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bailey. We'll be back. We'll do Dave's Dirt cover some important things coming up next on k d w U. B Alex Warren responds to what man, never mind, she's singing.
Speaker 4: I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I was trying to promote what's coming up. This is this is breaking the rules of broadcasting. It's like they start singing too early. You don't expect it.
Speaker 3: You might not know as you're listening to this, as Dave has something right in front of him that says five seconds until she starts singing.
Speaker 1: But Dave fifteen, timing was off. I've been doing this for a long time. My timing was off.
Speaker 2: Alex Warren, actually no, let me try it.
Speaker 1: Let me try it again.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Coming up next on DAVE'SR we're gonna talk about Alex Warren and his experience at the Grammy Awards when his headset malfunctioned. The other gods said us one more time.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got it.
Speaker 1: Kadwba. That totally sounds like nineteen sixties Dion Warwick. Does anybody know who I'm talking about? Yeah, it is, like I mean, if you remember that, that's exactly that's what it is.
Speaker 2: See it reminds me of that.
Speaker 5: But then also like mixed together with like two thousand and five, like Colby.
Speaker 1: Kalay a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that toes and I like it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, cool, let's do the dirt on KTWB. Basically one of the big stories here, and we keep covering this one. My son Chases covering this story. He's a reporter in Arizona and in Tucson, Arizona, Savannah Guthrie's mother, eighty four years old, was apparently abducted from her home by someone, and nobody can figure out what the motive is unless they're looking for like a ransom or something. But I'm thinking this must be a mentally disturbed person to think, yeah, that you can kidnap someone for ransom in twenty twenty six, because there's just so much surveillance and there's so many little like electronic tags and things, and you know, if you do it for a suitcase full of money, they can put a tag in that they can follow you anywhere. Right, Oh, let's celebrities and yeah, right exactly. And so the Chase basically says that they absolutely suspect foul play and they're doing DNA, but it's going to take a few days until the DNA gets back. But even if they do get DNA and they find out, you know, the DNA this person that doesn't mean they're going to Oh, well they can. I guess they can look and see if they're in a database.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Probably, I've been like trying to keep track of like any kind of updates. And apparently, like this morning, authorities found blood inside of her home but it wasn't clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's unclear of like whose it is.
Speaker 5: And then that there were also signs of forced entry, which is what you said, that there might be a foul play.
Speaker 1: Just terrible. I mean, you're eighty four year old mom. She could sit around and do cross stitch and you know, like you know, watch prices right all day. Yeah, it's just terrible.
Speaker 4: I'm reading it says, Uh, she hasn't been seen since Saturday, and what made them notice was she didn't show for church, because what does an old lady love to do?
Speaker 2: Go to church?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And place of Doku.
Speaker 3: Well, Dave was talking earlier about the Super Bowl just being just the NFL in general being so greedy. Well, I do have some information about ticket prices for the Super Bowl. I would like you guys to guess what the get in price a super Bowl ticket costs right now. It went down from last week apparently twenty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, Baily, whoa, Oh my gosh, I was going to say, like six hundred and fifty dollars for.
Speaker 3: Thirteen thousand, thirty thirteen thousand. Oh no, you're way too high. Double what Dave said. It's forty four hundred. Whoa, but that's down twenty eight percent from sixty one hundred last Thursday. But comparison to Super Bowl fifty eight in Las Vegas, that was the most on savon record, and that having an average purchase price of ninety two hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like an average seat. Yeah, yeah, like an average seat.
Speaker 3: And then also for this year's Super Bowl, you'll expect to pay fourteen dollars for a tall Boy sixteen dollars can of beer, which, honestly, that sounds about right to me. Actually, you go to a stadium and pay how much fourteen for a tall Boy beer? So not just like one beer, it's like, yeah, is it technically two or just like one.
Speaker 2: And one and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're not going to spend your money on Super Bowl tickets, you can spend your money on sports betting. On the Super Bowl, Americans will spend one point seven six billion dollars on legal Super Bowl bets this year. No idea how much they'll spend on illegal sports bets this year.
Speaker 2: The American Gaming.
Speaker 5: Association suggests that you do it legally with regulated sports of books.
Speaker 2: But you know what you do. What's the fun in the half? What's the fun in legal things?
Speaker 5: But I know it is not legal too sports bet in Minnesota, but like you know, people find their ways around it.
Speaker 4: A new trailer dropped yesterday for the Michael Jackson biopic. It's called Michael and I love it because it seems real. It's his nephew starring as him.
Speaker 2: I love my family. I just want to do my own thing. I just have all these ideas in my head. I just gotta get him out.
Speaker 1: And do it.
Speaker 2: Michael not a little boy anymore.
Speaker 4: Dave brought this up earlier, like just some of the intricacies of They replaced Michael Jackson's actual face with the nephew in the in the movie to make it just seem all more authentic and real.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really looks good. Today's National Golden Retriever Day. You have a golden give a little extra pampering today dogs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let a regular guy know that because he has a goal. Then oh yeah, I love Cold Retriever.
Speaker 1: National Women's Physicians Day, a dave appreciation for all the female docs and those who hope to be. And National Carrot Cake Day, which is my favorite cake, unless you count cheesecake, which I think is a pie, not a cake.
Speaker 3: I would agree with that. I would agree with that. That was the most disappointing thing I ate. When I was just at Tina's wedding in Puntacana. I ordered room service after I had already had dinner because why not, girl, and got the cheesecake. It tastes like a sponge. I don't think there was cream, cheese and that thing at all. I was so disappointed because I love it. But I do agree that cheesecake. You said, it's not a pie.
Speaker 1: No, it's a cheesecake. Is a pie. It is not a cake, more more of a pie than a cake.
Speaker 2: It on its own. It's on its own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, how many cakes have a gram cracker crust, take all the time, you need none. Only a cheesecake has a gram Cracker crust.
Speaker 2: But it's not necessary.
Speaker 5: But it's not really a pie though, because the bottom is a crust.
Speaker 2: But the pie has a different form of a crust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that the cheesecake crust is actually just a layer of the cheesecake.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, I would believe you are wrong.
Speaker 3: I love cheesecake, though. I'll never forget the time I bought one of those like sampler ones you can get out and it's like two pieces of four different kinds. I couldn't stop myself that I had to throw it in the garbage because I couldn't stop eating it.
Speaker 2: This was years ago. I would never do that today.
Speaker 1: I would say it would be a tie between cheesecake with strawberries in it and cheesecake with peanut butter blended into it.
Speaker 5: I need the cheesecake to be like a thick, like dense cheesecake, though I hate that like fluffy cheese.
Speaker 2: Get rid of that garbage.
Speaker 1: It's got to like hurt your arm to lift it to.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter in it. Dave, that sounds so, I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's going to wrap up the show for the day. We will see you back here till tomorrow. More Cardi b tickets Go check us out on Instagram. A Dave Ryan Show. And that is just the main page. There's also Dave Ryan, Katie WB baileyon air, Jenny Katie WB and vaunt Leak.
Speaker 2: And our TikTok page roses up there.
Speaker 1: Go check that out, Dave Ryan Show on TikTok and then also the Minnesota Goodbye that is the after the show podcast today. What's the title of today's Minnesota Goodbye podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, it's s star star t.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, sucker, blank soucker. Okay, And there's a reason we call it blank soccer, blank soucker. It's on the Minnesota Goodbye. Go on the iHeartRadio app and search Minnesota Goodbye.